Creepy ass shit: Nobody Edition

Alright, take a look at this shit. No, not the fact that it's kingdom hearts, but look at the enemy boss's movements.

Now imagine this shit in a horror game, where the enemy looks more humanoid, or even exactly like a human. Wouldn't that be creepy as hell? Why isn't this sort of movement used more often?

I mean, it's not the only one that does this in game, you have your basic enemy, the Dusk, basically breaking all laws of gravity by walking upside-down in the air, seemingly breaking all of it's bones (not that it had any) to move behind you, in a fashion that is unnatural because it looks like it's being dragged instead of it moving, that sort of shit. that pulsating thing is also common, and they twitch erratically like Jacob's Ladder on fast forward.

The only sort of game I've seen that did it other then Kingdom Hearts, is Silent Hill, which was more about the twitching rather then the "dragging" sort of movement, as that part's unique to this game.

It's exceedingly creepy if you use it in another context (i.e. not in a bright and happy all ages game), so why isn't this sort of unnatural movement present in horror games? Most horror games try to scare you with the monster design, but they move like you'd think they would, while this shit in a cutesy game moves like a 4th dimensional puppet on 5th dimensional strings.

You're not old enough to be here. Sorry but I have reported you.

I asked a question, nigger.

Also kingdom hearts was released in 2002, when you were probably about 12-13.

That was 14 years ago. And KH 2 was released in 2005 which was 11 years ago.

People who played KH 1 and 2 are now adults.

Nigger. That's 26. who's the fucking child here, you can't even do math.

This is one train that will never reach the station.

Are you implying that you're 17?

I don't believe a 26 year old has such poor vocabulary and observational skills.

Are you kidding? It looked downright comical. How did you see gimps with visible ass cheeks walking upside-down as scary and not hilarious?

They aren't BECAUSE they're hoodie gimps with visible ass cheeks and simple limbs.

But imagine that shit on a human body. The "human" Nobodies apparently have all the powers of the mooks, but they NEVER use the contortionism at all, just special weapons.

If you'd have read, I was talking about the movement style.

OP i understand what you mean but you're barking at the wrong tree.
All Holla Forums sees is KH so they go like HUR SHITPOST and that's the end of it.

2 responded who cared, which means more will actually talk seriously.

Why respond to shitposters more then twice?

YOU'RE A NOBODY

no its animated like a fucking disney cartoon. what are you 15 dude? for fucks sake

There's a mod for Half-Life called Afraid of Monsters which has that "unnatural"movement which you are speaking of. I also remember Dead Space 1 having enemies that moved very twitchily, they were also some of the more terrifying enemies in that game. They were fast, dangerous, unpredictable, and there was a shitload of them. DS1 didn't creep me out like Silent Hill, but it sure gave Resident Evil a run for it's money.

That'd probably look pretty stupid, not gonna lie. It'd look more like someone is having way too much fun with ragdoll physics.

Yeah, I remember that. There was one monster I remember that was animated like a model glitch which gave off an effect of a sort of black mess coming your way.

Imagine it with crackling bone sounds or realistic squishing noises. like a monster that has to constantly break it's own bones to move.

That is pretty damned unsettling. In the right context, a contortionist humanoid monster breaking it's bones as it moves to kill you sounds like the stuff of nightmares. Would work really well in dark places or if used sparingly.

Say what you will but KH2: Final Mix was fucking sweet gameplay-wise, expecially on critical difficulty.
It's the only game i played more than once.

I've always wanted a game with skeletons that moved like this.

Shit walkig funny or where is shouldn't is very unsettling.

Doubly so if its a man in a gimp mask with his butt cheeks out

The reason why is that it was masterfully balanced difficulty wise.
Not only that but there's a mechanic where your damage will be bumped at a certain point in the game, partially easing in a LVL1 run.
They didn't even have to do that and it's not an officially supported "mode" yet they did it anyway, as a secret helping hands for those that took the challenge.

are you two the same guy?

random pic unrelated

They also took care of fixing the powerleveling trick to get to lv.99 in a couple hours.
I fought it like 40 times before i figured out what i was supposed to do and won.
Such a great satisfaction to do it withouth a wiki.

Dumb ass shit: Sage Edition

Here I come to save the motherfuckin' thread.

I think THIS is the kind of movement style you mean? Behold, the creepy "dragged" movement style, in movie format.