Gravity Rush 2

The is confirmed to be released before christmas and after Chris Chan dies due to his failed attempt at creating a mangina.

Do you think we get to play as Raven or is she going to have her own game or at least a DLC expansion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfmlab.com/item/1457/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really hope this is more fleshed out than the previous game. More stuff to see and do and a more comelling plot and characterization.
As a less popular opinion I hope motion controls are used just as much. That hour or so of awkwardly trying to get the controls to behave went huge lengths towards making it feel like you've just gotten superpowers and you don't know how to use them

I was hoping for couch co-op but it looks like it's not happening. Maybe some kind of separate mode or challenges where you get to play as Raven or Angel with different movesets.

I'd also like a photo mode to remove the HUD.

Man I am so hyped for this game. I guess I know what I am getting for Christmas.
I rather she have her own game.

Oh boy, I've been waiting for a dubs thread!

I wonder if Raven's own game would be a sequel or a spin off.

She looks like she could be Kat's own Luigi.

She's too good for the Vita.

dubs for another sony flop

Just went to DA and found this.

That's Alkaid from .hack

sfmlab.com/item/1457/

Well, well, well, look at this.

Anyone else notice how weird the 3 release dates are?

I hope there's a miss santa costume for Kat

If it weren't for the vita she wouldn't be a thing.

In some way but the Vita kinda held back the potential of the game, which is why it was a bit short.

Looking forward to this one. I actually did some testing for the game back during last August, so it's going to be very interesting to see what will have changed in the 1+ year since I played it.

Tell me about the testing, was there stuff about the plot or something?

So nothing, i suppose

I'll be honest I still have not finished it but how come in the cut scenes the MC and other characters looks better but when you play them they look uglier? Also I hope they kinda fix the controls and physics of switching gravity on and off I feel its a tad clunky.

Other than that I like it. Also what to play as Raven.

I thought they looked worse in the drawings because sometimes Kat looked like she had a huge forehead

So fucking good
And been pretty looking forward to gravity rush 2 for awhile

What will you do with the figures?

Eat them

Ok, i was thinking that you would cum over them or something

That be fucking stupid

I know, i know

I love Kat with all my heart. I love this game with all my heart too.

When I first started this game on the Vita the combination of the music, mysterious atmosphere and gorgeous, unique aesthetic cemented it as something special right away. Gave me major golden era PS2 vibes. Kat's sort of listless narration is great and the game has a very nice sense of humor as well as a uniquely Japanese sort of sentimentality to its writing.

It's very charming and oddly heartfelt in a way I can't really place. It has a lot of innocence and playfulness.

I thought of that too, which is why it doesn't have a lot in common with modern Sony series like Uncharted and TLOU but more in common with SOTC and Ico

What other modern-ish games have the same vibe? I can only think of Deception IV and Malicious from the top of my head. The latter one in particular is a very obscure title that nobody seems to have heard of, but it's a sweet and unique action / boss rush game.

Nier for sure. It has the blinding white HDR treatment just like ICO and has the same unique and artful Japanese sensibility. Yoko Taro is a madman. Nier Automata and Gravity Rush 2 are at the top of my list for anticipated games, by far.

Sorry, forgot this thread was up. There was nothing for the plot, no.

Yes, Nier is also one of my favorites.

I love these style in games so much.

Ok

I just want GR2 to be finished. GR1 was cut as shit

It's not on the vita, so there will be more stuff to it.