Headsets

What are some decent headsets I can get? I'm not falling for those shitty "pro gaymer" headsets.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-KHX-H3CL/dp/B00JJNQG98
pastebin.com/rU7NmbH7
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JmUFMUDMP1iSx_9EqeO__dn9r0XM2tT2PKu4rCyu2Us/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
jii.moe/E1UWXwM0l.png
pastebin.com/fYZLW7Ub
bhphotovideo.com/c/product/49510-REG/Sony_MDR_7506_MDR_7506_Headphone.html
amazon.com/Connectland-Tabletop-Microphone-Recording-CL-ME-606/dp/B0028Y4DCC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1469456372&sr=8-5&keywords=desk mic,
amazon.com/Technica-ATR-4750-Ominidirectional-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B006QSSUB6/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1469456372&sr=8-10&keywords=desk mic,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually needed headphones or whatever. I don't know why I posted headsets.

Sony MDR-V6 and a Blue Yeti

Get the best headphones you're willing to buy and that $3 mic with free global shipping and tape it to the side. Headsets are always massively overpriced for what you get quality-wise.

Pourquoi, user?

I actually got a MSI DS502 and it's working fine so far. It's not overpriced at all and does what I want it to.I don't want separate mic and headphones

Buy a decent pair of Sennheiser headphones, and a reasonably affordable USB microphone. You can spend about $100-120 and have some pretty high quality audio.

USB is better because you don't have to deal with an amp or anything, it will always work just fine.

Because you can get a blue for 99$ and you don't need to buy a preamp which adds another hundred at the least.

The best possible mic for gaming is the Electrovoice RE-20. It's a staple of voice actors everywhere and features "variable-d" which prevent's plosives without the use of a pop shield. It's also 450$

Don't.
Just get a good pair of headphones and a desk mic. A 10-20 buck deskmic is better then the piece of fucking trash in headests.

What are a good pair of headphones though? I made the mistake of asking for headsets when I really wanted headphones.

Beats by dre

I got Samson SR850s.
Build is okay, sound quality is good for the price which is 30 euro (but 50 in burger amazon.)

I've had shitty headphones before this always but with this I have heard tones and sounds in songs that have never even been audible.

To not doublebump, sage.
But if you really want headphones, go ask the consumer thread on Holla Forums.

If we're still talking headsets this is the only one worth considering. It's literally a Takstar pro-80/Gemini HSR-1000 with a mic.
amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-KHX-H3CL/dp/B00JJNQG98

If you want just headphones can you fill out this template?

Here are some mic guides.
pastebin.com/rU7NmbH7
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JmUFMUDMP1iSx_9EqeO__dn9r0XM2tT2PKu4rCyu2Us/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
jii.moe/E1UWXwM0l.png
pastebin.com/fYZLW7Ub

MDR-7506
bhphotovideo.com/c/product/49510-REG/Sony_MDR_7506_MDR_7506_Headphone.html

This is also sound advice. Go to the cyclical on Holla Forums op. I shouldn't have bumped the thread, but oh well.

Too embarrassed to speak in english in front of my family.

amazon.com/Connectland-Tabletop-Microphone-Recording-CL-ME-606/dp/B0028Y4DCC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1469456372&sr=8-5&keywords=desk mic, amazon.com/Technica-ATR-4750-Ominidirectional-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B006QSSUB6/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1469456372&sr=8-10&keywords=desk mic, which one do I get.

Pioneer HDJ 2200
Had mine for like 6 years which were bought used. Works wonders still.

Are sennheiser earbuds any good?

Been using my Sennheiser PC360. The krauts know how to make a good headset, that's for sure. Comfortable as fuck, good sound quality, and mic quality is better than any other headset I've ever tried.

ATH-M40X/M50X or a Sennheiser HD 598. Using the HD 598 myself, can recommend it.

Same.

I'm pleb tier and I play on a PS4 and I rock a set of Turtle Beach's(I don't give a fuck about this board's opinions) with a detachable mike. I have no idea where that thing even fucking is anymore. I have no interest in communicating with people, having my family members hear anything I'm doing, or the absolute worse, someone sending me a friend request and trying to play with me at a later date. It starts to feel like a responsibility at that point and it makes playing vidya not even fun for me anymore.|

Fuck talking. I literally go days without saying a single word at this point, and I'm not just talking about while gaming either. I just flat out don't fucking talk. I had a meeting with my therapist a couple of weeks ago and it had been so long since I last talked that just sitting with him for an hour and talking made me get a serious sore throat and my voice disappeared for two days(not that I was going to use it anyways).