The fake ending is better than the true ending

I know the feeling.

>the worst and most batshit insane ending is canon

I need better reaction images. But if that sounds familiar you know what I'm talking about.

Though Drakengard kinda has sequels that take different endings as canon. (the first and last, I think)

Nigger, your opinion is wrong.

So, like the final bosses from the last 3 kirby games?

I was thinking of Sectonia in particular. I like both of them but the first one is superior.

Haven't played Robobot yet, and what's the other one?

Far Cry 4

Shadow The Hedgehog would have been a much better game if it had Level Select.

That ending was simply unfair, don't you think?

wasnt there that one with the hypernova powerup which had all those image edits made about it? where you suck up literally everything, even the stage? i forget its name

:^)

That was Triple Deluxe.

There's even a version of the Three Little Pigs involving it.

thats Triple Deluxe

Return to Dreamland

Funny thing is, that's often the best way to do it, because otherwise you're undoing all the effort you made in the first game to set up the sequel in a similar situation.

You're right about Sectonia though

I would rather be living in the real world than in the dying dream, so I feel you.

>Shadow of Chernobyl wish granter endings

saori best girl

And I love you for that, Yggdra Union. Fuck those Angels.

Embed related

Mind of Steel agrees with you.

Muv-Luv in a nutshell.

All endings doesnt matter beause you get general cutscene where you completed the story and time moves forward for several years and your name becomes forgotten to the city you saved.

what the fuck, this isn't the image i posted

the fuck is wrong with her head
why is her face so small

Becuase animufags can't into proportions and drawing

But it did.

I pity you people

No, you had to play through the first level at least ten times.
If it were a longer game, it'd be even worse.

Purseowner 4?

Still the better option though. I mean, what would you rather have, a destroyed city or an entire city of mind-controlled slaves?

Its obscure but I don't play a lot of RPG's. The game's Scott Pilgrim.

I don't know, second is reversible.

>You die regardless of ending

Xillia 2

We all hate Korra. Even the people that like Korra hate it

3 an3d 4 are the only books worth watching.

They kill me slower than book 2 and 1, so that's a plus.

Hey i just beat that game the other day, kinda easy

What difficulty, homosexual

just normal then got bored of hard

Welcome to the world of Elder Scrolls where every hero cursed to fade away…

and i total okay with that, because Todd can't rape my MC futher

True, but it still made barely any sense in EggsCum2

I will say though, in defense of this story tactic, I liked that Max Payne 3 canonized Mona being dead, if only because Monafags are the worst part of the MP fandom.

Second also puts you in a position where the enemy knows exactly what you intend to do and has a massive army of cannon fodder that you are trying NOT to kill on top of that

Except that's wrong. Yes, Mind of Steel is a well-written ending. But it is no way satisfactory for any of the characters involved, and it is meant to be shown as the completely naive and juvenile way of how the story can end. Sparks Liner High does a much better job as a non-standard bad end, especially when you consider what it takes to get it, and when it happens in the story.

Then again, I suppose there's a good chunk of people who claim the Normal Ending is better than the True Ending for HF, so what can be done.

Though the expansion pack allows you to kill the bad guy's bitch, I've never played a game that shat harder on it's players.

And I loved it (the ending anyway, game was only OK).

The expansion is a fucking cop-out.

There's so much choice in the game at every point. Then they remove any choice in the end. It's extremely frustrating. I don't know if it's supposed to be an intentional contrast.

You could do the level select, dumbass

I can't unsee every single 2h sword boss in any other light because of hurk

The first game has a similar ending, does it not?
If I remember correctly, all those people die when you become the Divine One.

Shadow the Hedgehog would've been a better game if it didn't force you to murder every enemy in the level, turning it from a Sonic game into some sort of super fast hide and seek, to get the other endings.

They don't really fade from history as much as they just sort of fuck off and become irrelevant. The Nerevarine left to go party with snake people, The Champion of Cyrodil ascended to Godhood, and the Dragonborn probably winds up enslaved to Hermaeus Mora.

Guess the game.

Yes, Shadow has already been posted and discussed.

>the second one, which requires you to find all the secret upgrades, is you having loving sex with the bad guy
Your journey will not end well. You can not change your fate, no man can

Teagan did not deserve such stupid companions

Life is Strange isn't a game, user.

Wait didn't the original M&B have an ending after taking all the castles in the land? I know Warband didn't do that but i'm pretty sure the first one did.

JUST

>The game has several heavily trolling endings
So, what is your wish ?

But it is the ending, user. The ending to Chapter 3.

My friends just showed me the Twisted Metal endings for the first time a couple months ago, they're hysterical.

Definitely. Calypso is one of the best vidya trolls around.

But Tetris is a good game.

The fail state in communism blocks is the ending :^)

But that was the ending user. Kojima just needed a few more weeks to actually put in the game.

But hey, 2/3 of a game isn't bad, right?

Queen sectonia's theme is just so fucking bitching, it's a shame all other tunes afterwards are so dull.

Well thank fuck. I really hated her and her little "teehee I'm a woman of ambiguous behavior look at me." shit. Now I wish they killed off Ada Wong in Resident Evil.

Gotta play Max Payne 3.

And I just keep playing. I love that game too much.

What game? Sounds interesting, but it's sounds like undershit.

I'll never forget that fucking guitar strum as the fight starts up/gets serious.

Best part of Robobot. The fucking final boss in the true arena with a 1hit ko that bypasses blocking AFTER it's dead can go rot in hell

It's an allegory for life user. No matter what choices you make, you're never actually in control even if it feels like you are. 2deep4me

Everyone knows what I'm talking about.

>But secretly the sequel follows the bad ending. The fascist government has hidden the fact that the populace is about to get wiped out by an ever-advancing superhuman menace led by the previous protag.

Wow, that's some next level shit taste.
Please kill yourselves.

Parasite Eve: The Game That Doesn't Exist?

Galacta Knight isn't a new boss, user.
His first appearance was in Super Star Ultra. Return to Dreamland was next, and Robobot was his third.

my whole greetext was how he replaces the fight with marx in milky way wishes when you're playing as Metaknight, and for metaknight, he IS the final boss

He's the penultimate fight in the True Arena in RtD and is once again Metaknight's final boss in Metaknightmare in Robobot

I know he is only penultimate in most others, but he started as a final boss

it's on

slav

It's not a bad game but shit like this is frustrating.
I would gladly return Corrin for some alternate character costumes.

I was all for the slipping in of characters as costumes for other characters when they revealed Lucina.

The ingredients are there, it just was ignored in favor of dark pit and lucina.

No, it just lacks any fun outside of the normal four player smash mode.

>no adventure mode, which is just a little grouping of thematics from the primary series starters I want to run at top speed on big blue with sonic and use wario's bike, you dumb fucks!
It may not be a "bad" game, but it sure as fuck is the weakest smash bros

We are truly living in the darkest timeline.

shit man ill take 2/3rds of a game any day over a complete bastardization

Koudelka has a very weird treatment for its ending, with the 'bad' ending where you lose to the final boss is significantly more satisfying than the 'good' ending where you win the final fight

I thought suikoden 2's true ending was the worst.

Wasn't she like actually a bitch?
Didn't she bully Kirino and cause Kyosuke to give up on achieving anything?

she got that chinese operator with shit equipment rapebait look

Kirino doesn't like her because, I dunno, she's "normal" I guess.
There was another chick that caused Kyosuke to give up on achieving shit but she was never shown in the anime. Though she was in the BD specials

No, Manami was the cause. Kyousuke could have recovered from that incident, but Manami convinced him that it was easier to take a laid back approach to life rather than overachieve.

I'm hoping Harada takes over since Nintendo can tell that competitive gaming is profitable. But Nintendo is retarded so we'll see.

QUINTS

Q U I N T S

To correct myself. I think Nintendo can occupy one those extra buttons with a utility move (Zelda transforming, Mario FLUUD, Sonic running dodge, Shulk Monado Arts, Bowser switching between weight and speed, etc) and they can fuck with things to make it more fun. But Sakurai is holding back the rest of the team with retarded shit like a 3DS port, Smash Tour and Subspace.

this

Fuckin' Metro 2033.

Dutchfag pls go and stay go.

fucking 999

MANAMI A SHIT

Kuroneko is best, however. Kirino's bretty gud too though, ending was nice.

Appreciate the infographic pal. Always knew imouto was best, now there is proof in the form of jealous bitches being shit and getting jealous for nothing.

All the zombies games from techland
spoiler: there are no good endings

There is no good ending in Metro. Nor should there be.

Dragon Age?

Look at this retard.

But Dragon Age 2 came out less than two years after the first one.

Mind of Steel really showcases the power of autism

Because it's another character's face swapped with the original

Anybody who isn't satisfied by the victory of the powerful and dedicated can fuck right off

They should've just pulled a Steins;Gate, one episode where Kirino is the choice, the other being Kuroneko being chosen.

That would've been the best option.

Manami a shit.

But the Champion of Cyrodiil is alive and well and you even meet him in Skyrim

Ayase is clearly superior to both of those choices.

How could I forget?

And you need not forget Saori.

I liked the gameplay in TTT but the story was retarded, I agree

>sequel lets you use it and it's AMAZING

Mind of Steel isn't a victory. Shirou was the type of person who wanted a world where he never had to see anybody cry. That was his one dream, the ideal that he followed. In Mind of Steel, he completely gives up on his ideal, allows his main love interest to die, drives his second love interest insane, kills her, kills his sister, and ends up in the exact same situation Kiritsigu was in ten years prior. He accomplishes absolutely nothing. Even the version of Shirou who becomes Archer is in a better situation, because he at least died with a smile on his face. Mind of Steel Shirou dies an empty person. Worse, because his ideal was borrowed, he doesn't even have the chance to find redemption at the end the way his father did.

True Ending is the only one that actually ends in anyone remotely happy.

>>>/Japan/

I used to think Kuroneko was the best.

Then I decided I'd give the PSP VN a shot. I read like, fuck, 10% of it at most, then dropped it because that sort of tone really isn't my thing.

Ayase is the fucking best though.

like the stray lion

>not ruling with an iron fist with your daugtherfu

Nova knew not to fuck with Kirby by then.

>>>/Israel/

In any event, which of these two ideals do you think is stupider? Here's a hint: only one of these gives you Mind of Steel.

This show, right OP?

X-COM: Enemy Within, getting your base invaded by aliens is the canon ending.
Thanks Firaxis

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Fireaxis considers both the XCOM EU Ending and the "Betrayal of the Nations against XCOM" ending canon.

and thats cool, gives you 2 pespectives of the war.

Makes no sense, those events can't happen at the same time.

Pic kinda related, fuck Firaxis.

True, the game is excellent but their writing is horrible. How the fuck is the Volunteer not dead? and about both endings being canon, I remember something in a stream about different timelines(another "Get out of jail card" regarding bad writing in general)

Alternate Timelines may be a get out of jail free card, but it also sets up for potential plot, along with multiple sequels. That's why it's used so much.

seeing Cinnabar island in Gold made me shed a tear
the remake made me shed two tears with that music

They retconned it so only SOME conduits were killed within a certain area, not all.

>beat the game with >50% but

Nah, that's just what Naughty Dog wants you to think. You'll see in the next game when Cole shows up lays waste to middle America.
And if you're wondering how Zeke's in the game if Cole killed him in the bad ending, I have a great explanation for that. He was actually a latent conduit the whole time. Only half his powers were activated by the first Ray Sphere blast, that's why he catches the Ray Field disease. Zeke came back to life after the Cole started spreading his Ray Field in New Marais. Zeke's conduit power is both genius-level planning and resurrection. His planning abilities were activated by the first blast, that's how he becomes a military expert with no training or prior experience.

Uncommon Time, definitely.

Butthurt about SMT?

So no Shadow of the Colossus then. I got nothing, but I assume it's some JRPG.

Nasuverse never made sense though, so it's okay.

Magic quints, talking about Megaman Legends? I remember a lot of shit going unanswered in the second game.

Infamous is made by Sucker Punch you dolt.

I'm sorry, I got my goofy developers mixed up. Kill me now.

Wait
Wait
THERE WAS ANOTHER GOLDEN SUN DS GAME?

>picks up from the

Disregard me I suck dick. I misred posts.

depends on how it's done. 999 for example forced you to go through a bad end in order to get to the true ending and the 'game' is a VN with tedious puzzles you can not skip even if you have already beaten them..

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. It still hurts.

Basically it means they make a new 3rd ending that takes aspects from both.

>You get out of the simulation and go beat everyone's shit in real life even though you're a fucking computer program
>in the end you go to the sun, become a half man half woman hybrid and then become god
I still get giddy thinking about this shit

Did this happen anywhere other than Digital Devil Saga
Did that happen in the Hindu bible?

>beat the game with >50% but

You're on the right track.

I wanted Mega Man in Smash Bros along with Bomberman and Simon Belmont. Fuck you, he at least started on a Nintendo console.

The safe ending would have been way better than the true ending if it had been fleshed out instead of used as a tool to play into the retarded multiple universe time travel bullshit.

Okay, then what about…
>

far cry 4's story is based on the protagonist being an ungrateful faggot, waiting on your dad is canon for me

I guess Danganronpa 1 qualifies here because even though the fake ending was dumb and didn't resolve anything, it was still better than the actual clusterfuck ending.

Anything related to the tragedy in this series is batshit retarded.

PPL who write bad endings for things that happen to good ppl are ultimately fucking hacks

For every time it works in a story there is literally tens of thousands of examples if it being tried and failing

Its like when media ends with a cut to black effect, its some wanna be arthouse/story writer fresh out of school and what they THINK is cool, but have little to no idea why said bad ending worked

What a waste of a song Tales of Symphonia.

Psionics are magic gimmick powers in Console X-COM, don't you know?

True End turned into Akane masturbating to herself so she can save herself in the past so she could save herself in the present. What an unlikeable protagonist.

i wiped my ass with magazines once, it ruined my butthole. it's too sensitive to take anything other than toilet paper and cock

The First zero escape?

Sudoku still makes me cry.

FUCK YOU I'M GONNA BEAT REACH THAT ENDING!
I'M GONNA GET TO THE GRAND GOD DAMN FINALE!

It got your girlfriend pregnant. Its worse than worthless.

You dissing on ma E.Y.E?

PARGON
PARGON
PARGON

Ah, Ryo and the WonderSwan games. One of many, many reasons why the second season of Digimon was shit. Kinda weird how his final game left him stranded in the Tamers universe, and he was one of the best parts of that season.

NICE THUMBNAIL FAGGOT

Wadanohara?

the ones that arent derailed usually are good

KUUUURIIIISUUUTIIINNAAAAAAA~