4 AM

Losing control?

Whos your favorite character from a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=8iHk3rh8ibI
youtube.com/watch?v=EuMPzqU3lzc
buttlordcs.tumblr.com/
imgur.com/gallery/reW7h
imgur.com/gallery/kwnUF
youtube.com/watch?v=oRIfhNPolVc
socsen.sca.org/
ansteorra.org/groups/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

We're not watching Gundam today.

First.

Kill yourselves.

o-oh

Morning everyone!

I got energy drinks and cheap junk food today, its so nice.

Winter soon lads.

I'm expecting more shitposting than usual tonight.

Not quite.

Morning, niggers. Is it possible to have a life with true happiness?

Revolver Ocelot or Proto Man.

I'm trying.

Hard to pick really. Suppose I might go with Missile for now.

PIRATES ARE HEROES!

So are tomboys!

Kirby.

I've been playing around with SMBX, a fan game made by the same guy who made Terraria. It's pretty fun and fans have created content to last for years.

Only 4 months to go.

Why more than usual?

How you been fancy picture guy?

I think so yeah. If I didn't have to worry about money I'd be absolutely carefree so.

Platinum taste.

Who the hell plays loud music in a motel at 4am?

Hey gang. How are you guys tonight?

I feel miserable, but I'm probably just lonely
I have a meeting tomorrow with the man who will be my boss should my new job happen

my head hurts

0-5 Circlejerk
6-8 Don't circlejerk
9 Jerk myself off
Dubs do whatever twice
Trips Kill the thread

For Shizune: The animu you were looking for is Konosuba.

SMBX?

Thats cheating.

Better than my neighbor who set off big fireworks in his yard at 3am yesterday

No bully.

Do it anyway.

You, and every one in this thread, need to try harder. How many times must I tell you shitstains to kill yourselves before you go through with it. No matter, though, I will be here every single day to goad you losers into doing the world (more specifically, this board) a favor.

tbhg I forgot these threads existed for a while

only reason I was coming was in the hopes that my ill-gotten reputation would get me some attention and maybe even a friend or two who were brave enough to go deeper than just the attention whore you see in these threads

solitsu just kept pestering me to buy him games then removed me for no reason

and that cigar-smoking faggot basically outright refuses to enjoy anything I enjoy for reasons that are absolutely beyond my understanding

why won't any of you guys just be my FRIEND

Is 420chan's /h/ any good?

Pic not related

Can't wait, this heat has been awful.

I can feel the shitposting in by bones tonight, the feeling that people will be unhappy about 4am threads again. Other than that I've been pretty good, waiting for university to start again so I have something to do. How've you been?

On a side note I had a dream that I was chilling in a city at night with some 4am people.

Baller af as always. Is the man you're meeting a total dick?

That meeting better go well.

What you been up to? Thought you died.

If you had just bought me a game I would have been your friend. Your own fault.

pls

Probably, but it could also be really boring.

Better?

DO IT

Good luck at the interview.

I'm watching No Country For Old Men, then either Pulp Fiction or Fargo or Gran Torino next

big list

favorite from Saga Frontier is Red tho

hello people

Aspirin?

Super Mario Bros X, its a fangame/engine that's based on Super Mario Bros 3, but it has content from 1, 2, World, Zelda 2, and Metroid as well.

Living is just a slow process of dying without actively trying to, for me anyways. So yeah, gotcha.

Yeah, I live in true happiness and peacefulness even amongst all the bullshit happening. Protip: It gets easier when you accept the inevitability of death. It gets even easier when you realize that just means your physical body has passed but your soul moves on.

That's because smokes has supremely shit taste in vidya.
I'll be your friend. Join the circlejerk.

I bought somebody else Overwatch instead because I knew they weren't just gonna ditch me instantly like you

Adios niggerino.

Best time to do it, nobody to bother you, it's much cooler and if you stay out long enough you can watch the sunset.

The Fargo TV series is pretty good.

Hello friends.

Pic related, for the moment at least.

put on a light sweater and go do it

Quitting smoking so it kinda sucks. But lately for whatever reason I'm always able to find a game/show to keep me entertained which is nice.

Guess so. Oh I watched a cute nip girl stream herself playing yakuza on niconico yesterday and was gonna show you but you were asleep. Stop sleeping!

Always tomorrow.

Whoops, didn't attach the picture.

Reminds me I need to get around to playing the SaGa games sometime. More JRPGs need transforming protags.

kirby

Good luck lad, I'm rooting for you.

suck the smegma under my forskin you disgusting cunt

probably

I'm surprised he blocked me over cucking something that doesn't exist.
then again Ritsu only "likes" people to get what he wants and will never gie his side of the bargain. at least from I heard
Because you're a boring faggot

Probably won't happen for a while. Might as well get comfy while you're here, how've you been user?

Probably not.

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE AND WANT TO PLAY MONSTER HUNTER GENERATIONS

IF SO, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME WAY TO CONTACT YOU

or add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

Don't blame me, blame the schedule. Also, more contenders.

I'm more interested in the zelda 2/metroid crossover potential than I am the mario bits honestly.

Hey you would have got the company you paid for, at least for a little while.

I'm still on nicotine but cutting back on it. Just breaking the habit of smoking for the moment. Its hard when after every time I eat I'm like "Nice time for a smoke!"

I'll be your friend

no, he's just sort of… what's the word? reserved?
seems to have a hard time expressing himself

I hope it does.

I've been in the mountains for a week. it was very strange
I'm going to have money coming in besides the job, and I'm also getting a free motorcycle from an ex-millionaire

it's not so much an interview as much as it is training and shit

I'd probably be bored out of my mind, but then again, I don't want to slave away at a career I'll hate.

Thanks.

I just mean that you can say you're content with how you turned out.

I've accepted that, but I'm not there yet. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Are we excited for tomorrows riots

guess

On a side note, i got myself a laptop after being computerless for 303 days. Now i can play all those pc games i have on my steam account. Atleast the motels internet is fucking amazing.

Trying to remember, were you the user I was supposed to dump a hard to find (last I'd checked some years back) DBZ fan comic for this week?

reminder

is it for pc?

Remember, you're just as bad as the furries that shat up the threads in 2012

I bought Overwatch about a week ago

I'm having fun

When I was in Amsterdam I felt myself getting addicted to tobacco, that was enough to spook me into stopping completely.

You have no idea how bad it is down here m80.

update:

guitar is fucking hard i can't do the strum where you down then up immediately after

just did 50 pull ups, took like 10 minutes though. I'll get better. the world record is 50 in one minute and I'm trying to go for it.

chris chan is dying

my dog is dying too. she's got these big swollen balls on each side of her neck, one of them popped and it smells absolutely dreadful. the vets don't know what to make of it at all.

saved

okay, good luck.

Yeah, I think so.

YAY

What how the hell are you getting a motorcycle? What kind?

I've been NEET for a very long time. I used to be constantly bored but I've gotten good at filling the time.

Luigi?

Gran Torino because Eastwood is a breddy gool dud :DD

yes

STOP POSTING THAT IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME OUT

Not really. RNC barely had anything besides the piss throwing so I don't expect much here.

Smoke anything else while there?

Why is that spoiled?

Ayy lma-yo.

I accomplished nothing and have a ridiculous amount of hours in vidya

d-do you wanna play?

h*ck i forgot something:

i also played a game called Succubus Heaven last night and i cummed everywhere

Donald Trump

I found you while walking around in the Vendors room.

Oh, birthday in two days. How unexciting.

You need Jesus famborghini.

Yes, I recall something like that. You found it?

A sad week in Karen-land. Least I can offer is a (You).

Weed with tobacco to help it burn.

Sure, I'm really bad though and I have no mic.

What's going on fags, what is happening in this place tonight
Also Belrose fuck off, I tried to be your friend, but you rejected me you gigantic hypocrite

You mean simple a up-down strum pattern or tremolos?

Fuck, how did you know it was Luigi?

I'm excited!

How old will you be?

Sup fam.

Fucking normalfag.

holy shit!
wish i had that

and you're a cunt

sorry to hear about your dog. our oldest dog died last week

thanks yaku

it's some sort of wwii style cruiser made by suzuki painted in olive drab. I have to do to a mountain I've never been to to get it and drive it back probably without GPS.

also I have no idea how to ride a motorbike. I plan on taking the classes shortly, as soon as I can afford them

Because you have nothing interested going in for you and you type like a moron. Who wants to be friends with someone who listens to gook-pop?

That's great, Ritsu. You're such a great guy. I'm sure many people are happy to take your advice.

Oh, that's fine, as long as you can–

):

finally back in my room

gonna set up my gunbuster then i might doodle some

what you nigs up to today? Whatcha gonna do tomorrow?

no

tl;dr

sounds comfy

the downside to the transformation is that while it makes you stronger you don't gain EXP from kills with it

hello

Friends are for faggots

What con are you at?

Birthday cake vodka!

Lucky, amsterdam seems fun. But I've kept hearing they are cleaning up that bit so I'll probably never go

Well whenever you next show up then.

I know what you want

I guess I'm trying to attain that, but I just can't seem to get it. I don't have any real interests and I feel like whatever I do is just to keep me busy until I inevitably die of a heart attack.

I can't handle just idly browsing the same sites I do for hours on end, it gets dreadfully boring. I just want something to get me excited or something.

Sorry bruh, it's just not a life that's for me. I do call my void the "God Hole" as I think most people fill what I have missing with religion.

That's because the only opposing force was Cruz, didnus didn't even bother because Trump supporters open carry
Burnouts are really pissed at Hillary, what between the Emails, Clinton Cash and Hillary's VP, and when they get mad the chimps will chimp

I regret putting all that money into steam. Valve is such a shit company. Im making up for it by making a physical collection.

you weren't a sub for him to bully, he doesn't actually want friends he wants a bitch

Sounds familiar. Oh well, chances are that means he won't be overbearing while you're working for him.

I still remember seeing that think on Holla Forums about bernouts supposedly going to have a "fart-in" at the DNC.

I've had it saved for a few years. If memory serves the site it had been on went down and I had to find it posted page by page on a forum somewhere.

Anyhow, not sure if I'll be around for that 4AM on that night (had some issues lately, namely bedbugs in the house). Thinking I might try to dump it tonight, but it'll eat up a good 81 images.

yes

It's like self-awareness doesn't exist.

Its always luigi

Wait is it actually from wwii? Or the period?

Can't remember if I've told you to or not yet but. Fucking stop that shit. Download movies/shows/games. Get off the internet and you will have fun. Don't even let yourself open a browser.

I've been quite a few times and my friends that live there seem to think nothing has really changed. The one thing that I did notice is they're cracking down on smoking in public but not in bars/coffee shops etc.

You're welcome.

Well being a neet takes some getting used to.

That won't be the case soon…

Maybe someday.

Sorry about your dog, lad.

Big Boss

Morning.

Still was a bit over priced. But it was a low number Nendo, so I wanted it just for that.

Home now, but was in Tampa Florida. The con kinda sucked in the end unfortunately.
Going through and posting some photos I took, have to resize them on the way though.

I tried to squeeze some autism out of him for fun but it didn't work

No john you are the demons

shoulda just played along then

How about this

Naw, im getting physical copies of older pc games. I have a pc swbf2, a stalker soc, and a pristine copy of duke nukem 3d aromic.

Thats true. Heres hoping then. Me and a bud plan to watch it anyway so.

Ha thats pretty god!

Thats funny I know someone else who went to that con, metro right?

He figured me out I think
I tried hard, yet failed
I even bought him a game

bretty good

You can do it champ.

It'd be so much easier if everything didn't seem boring. TV shows tend to be shit, movies drag on, and games seemingly become "do this repetitive task until completion.

I don't even want to necessarily be a NEET.

there are some good ones

Hey, that's where that's from

Yeah, that's the one.
It's aged bad as the rules pile on and the productions getting lower quality.

Konata is always worth it

Should just pirate shit before kat goes down completely and the tpp wrings the internets throat.

Nobody wants to be a neet. Not really.

Kydd#1667

I'm not. The only redeeming factor will be hanging out with my sisters. My parents have been stressed out and jumpy ever since we started renovations, it's no use trying to have fun with them.

Old enough for legal drinking age, that's all that matters right?

'Religion' isn't some magic bandaid that fills voids in people's lives. The problem is that people (no offense to you) see it as an addition to a normal life, when literally every religion stresses the part where it's literally more important than your life on this earth. That being said, being recognized as a son to God has fulfilled my life and furthermore given me peace that no other earthly supplement could.Sorry for the rant, I'm just trying to reach out to people in general.

I already told you, PIE. Cake is shit-tier.

Let me know user, my sisters and I take a particular interest in all things DBZ. I still haven't watched Freiza's Revenge, I need to get around to that.

take a photo of them with your phone and share it

yeah, which is nice. I can get whatever work done, so long as I'm left to do it my way.

I was going to make some OC lewds for you of young hoon x konata, but I've been feeling miserable since I came back "home"

it's not actually that old, only stylized to look like it, though he says the engine is very impressive, and vibrates the road around it.

I'm thinking of getting diamond dogs emblems for the gas tank and my helmet. Are you interested in motorbikes Tennessee-chan?

is that you boss? should I put Diamond Dogs, Foxhound, or MSF logos on my motorcycle? or something different?

Casual filter

If you don't like AC/DC you are sub-FUCKING-human

Okay good. Hopefully, they last through the years.

Neither do I.

RUN HOME NOW!

Have fun with your sisters then.

Fuck it, dumping it now. Hope you enjoy Buttlord GT.

looking for bishie to bully the fuck out of

add me if interested:
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

I might have a job coming in the next few days, pretty happy about that. It's nothing special (night janitor), but it'll give me regular income while I get my shit together and figure out what I want to do.

Feeling nostalgic tonight, looking up old Adult Swim bumps and watching Shin Chan.

Ehh thats probably just depression talking. Or you aren't looking for gems hard enough.

That sucks. What size kinda con is it?

Hope it works out well for you famalamadingdong

Applesauce #11497

Im not really a pirate fag. The only thing im worried about is my vidya music going down. Anyone knlw where i can get the neir ost in flac?

I got back as soon as I could. hope they didn't notice me. then again Iwas far away and not in a very lighted spot. fuck even though I don't live around nigs it's gay when you live in the border between the pahjeets and kebabs

You gotta clean toilets?

One day I'll actually start one of the 10 projects I have in mind.

Be careful, try not to end up Allahu snackbarred.

Of course user. Can I add you for Overwatch too?

Have you tried asking in the Share threads? Pretty sure I've seen vidya music rips get posted into them before.

Mornin fags. Listening to trump's speech, really great.

Fuck off belrose

get out

Fine find me a birthday PIE vodka then

Yeah I used to want one really bad before I got into cars instead.

And sounds neat, post pics if/when you get it!

Night janitor seems like a pretty comfy job. Gross a bit but probably alone and simple. Congrats user!

you probably did fool him but out of an unstable emotional night he removed you and lots of others as a means to see if anyone actually cares about him, you should have readded him and been like ;_; pls dun remove me I luv u 4 evra

Which one?

Eeehhhh.

Medium sized. They put on a good amount of events too- mainly the chess match. They would have some good fights between characters in there since it was the main event and all. This year they forced in the John Cena meme 5 fucking times. Was not really enjoyable.

(checked)
Great, good luck.
Been doing that for a week now. Also, nice trips.

RIP Hobo.

let me just put enough alcohol into my body that I won't care I'm making a questionable decision

See any really, really bad cosplays?

shin chan is pretty good

I haven't found any.

I suppose that's true, but I want to avoid being a NEET.

I mean that I need something to dwell upon and live my life for, something to give it meaning. I need to feel passionate about something that I believe gives my life a meaning, and not just be a piece of stardust walking on a giant rock in a universe that will essentially burn like a paper cup in an oven.

I guess that's fair.

Probably a mix of both? I don't know. All I know is I detest just sitting here and doing nothing all day. Even my music sounds same-y and doesn't make me feel anything. The closest thing I can compare it to is that one episode of South Park where Stan turns 10 and everything becomes shit.

What chess match?

That d.va is pretty cute.

Impressive, very nice.

thanks, me too. I really want to fucking move out

I want one both for the freedom you feel when riding one, and also to help me pick up and keep chicks. the bikes vibrate their clits and it's makes them subconsciously drawn to you

Sounds like some kind of infection. Take your dog to a better vet.

I want to be remembered, but that likely won't happen.

I think I only caught one or two episodes of Shin-chan back when it was airing. Wasn't that one of those series that they gave a gag dub to for whatever reason, or was it actually accurate to the original?

Sometimes I can feel a bit like that but I just throw a ton of stuff at the wall until something sticks. Thats why anytime I post what I did the night before in here you'll see 4 games, 3 shows, and a few other things. Try it sometime.

Thats silly but I believe it.

Its the thought that counts.

Took ya long enough.

No idea. I was just referring to going into a nostalgia trip.

Maybe? Pic related was from last night.
The one that I can self insert into.

Evening, Smokes.

Do it faggot.

wew

I'd wager they're either infected cysts (if on the surface) or lymph nodes (if under the skin). Get some good ol' iodine and give them a horribly painful scrub and they should be sweet.
Unless it's necrosis, in that case rip.

I don't blame you, giving up is pretty great.

I want them to come back. I'm tired of being alone

Don't battle ID's only have 4 numbers?

Reminder that no matter how fucked you are, at lest you're not Chris ᵒʳ ᴿᶦᵗˢᵘ

We all do, user. But what about after your magnum opus, the thing you're remembered for? That's all people will remember you for.

I can't motivate myself to.

Maybe one or two bathrooms. It's mostly vacuuming, sweeping, disinfecting.

Didn't even check 'em myself, wew.

They changed a lot in the Funimation dub. Tons of American pop culture references were added and a lot of characters were rewritten for comedic effect.

That was like, the one rule we established when we did our canadian-american road trip ride of fun.

Please send me pics when you're dying in the hospital of the common cold.

Usually tons, but I don't take photos of those.
Funny enough though- met a "Adult Entertainer" and got her card after taking her photos. Pic related.
She was the only person to switch poses between shutters. It was different shooting her.

It's their main event they put on every year. Take a ton of different characters from anime and video games and have them fight in a chess board. Human chess.

baby

danke

FUCKING CHRIST

really?

So is that apple eating wolf his waifu then? I GUESSED THAT ONCE

Women in general or someone specific?

JUST DO IT

Oh well thats super comfy then

I used to clean truck stop bathrooms. Just use a fresh mop on the walls and toilet. They will never know and it takes 10 seconds.

What about bugs?

Was there a particular reason for it though? Like, not having the original script in the first place, the way I hear happened with Samurai Pizza Cats?

I'm playing UT4 at 2AM when I have work tomorrow, what even is "control"?

disgusting

Neat! Thanks user, saving for sure.

Will try.

Sent :^)

Sure. I'm even playing right now.

Sounds a bit rarer. Will look for. Otherwise, going for lemon pie and whiskey on the side.

You're describing how I felt before I decided to give my life to Christ. It can get better user. I'm nothing without God, but I feel greater than I ever was with Him.

>But what about after your magnum opus, the thing you're remembered for? That's all people will remember you for.
So?

Slowpoke.

Hillary probably will have one of the shortest Party nominee speeches, probably only going for 20 minutes compared to Trump's which was one of the longest of any candidate ever at 1 hour 30

Embrace the lonliness, user. The sooner you can enjoy yourself better alone, the better.

Should try /ssft/ for this. Or /cuteboys/ if your interests are what others say.

See, islam got you motivated to exercise.

No clue. Im not really a musicfag. Maybe rutracker?

Im sure you can avoid it if you try. Just dont fall for the waifu trap. find a nice 3dpd girl to motivate you.

Don't try, do it.

That sounds silly but kinda fun.

That sounds pretty comfy at least.

You gonna shitpost up the IRC while drunk again?

And she'll be coughing and dying by the end of that 20 minutes too.

Yeah, I am

Does Liru count? If not Naked Snake from MGS3

This shit is a reaction image goldmine if you know where to look.

The Tomgirl Saga truly is the best one.

Well, she won't be changing much.

So guys, did you hear chris-chan got a vagina?

try exosquad

Shame she'll win tho.

I don't think Trump took a sip of water or had a lozenge at all in that hour and a half too
He's got more energy then people 60 years younger than him

I wish I heard about it instead of seeing it.

What's good nigga?

Yeah, it's actually pretty short, but well drawn. Also a finished comic too. Shame the same can't be said for Double K, where Captainosaka just up and vanished without saying a word.

i'll have to accept it later if you don't mind
i don't have battle net installed on this device

it isn't a vagina

What, you dont like vaginas?

some faggot posted it

I don't think so. The Funimation dub first aired on Adult Swim, so it's likely they just tailored it for that audience.

Kek

Remember kids.
Can't afford tranny therapy to get pussy and ass?
just use subliminal vibracausters, lather estrogen on your chest and make a gash in your taint to make a vagina and you will surley be a tomgirl of the soul

already posted it

women in general I guess. I want someone to be really intimate with, instead of just boning. I guess I could reel in a land whale again easily, but that's no good. I just can't bring myself to love someone fatter than me, I tried.

Boss! Please recommend a military style emblem to put on my motorcycle and helmet!

The funny part is that Chris is out of your league.

I couldn't do it. Hes a machine. He just got more hyped up as he went along too.

So are you saying you'd fuck chris's vagina?

I've been collecting pictures of everyone in 4am but I'm not the kind of guy that will post an unedited picture of someone (including myself) but, you know, I wouldn't let someone take a picture of me and not everyone wouldn't post the pictures unedited.

Nope, it's Kurisu. He even has a figma of her.

Goodnight lads.

If anyone wants to play Overwatch: Jamster003#2730

I'm so sorry

First Love cheated on me with my best friend

It is. It used to be pretty good with the play fights and the action part as well.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Shit, might have to get creative for the wedding in that case.

You ain't seeing me nig.

I'm probably going to masturbate then go to bed. I'm not really in the mood to be here. Sorry.

I know it would probably help, but I can't just bring myself to religion.

An issue I see with going for being remembered is that you'll only be known as the doer or creator of something, not as an individual.

Don't worry, I'm not. I just want to fuck loose girls to feel good about myself.

Eh, ok.

Night wallpaper user!

Just like get a waifu

Later amigorino.

It's just a cyst on the skin between his ass and balls I don't know the name other than gootch but that can't be it

Savage nigga.

Well fuck. Wanna talk about it?

Even his Facebook friends tried to talk some sense into him and even they're fucking done with his shit.
At this point, Chris's life is coming to an end.

Only not that sad.

It's called a taint, fam.

Chris' new boipussy, I'd assume.

Not by everyone.

I was tempted to tell yoza if I some him whip at his phone I'd smash it but luckily he was cool and didn't do anything like that. No way you faggots will ever see me.

What did they cancel it cause hitting people with foam swords was dangerous?

damn sorry to hear that man

Hope your day brightens up user.

Night magic guy! Hope you cheer up!

I'm going to kill you nigger.

Why isn't he going to see a doctor?

sorry friend. did you fight him? You broke up with her right?

I can't hold a waifu close or feel her little warm breaths on my neck

I think the best part is that Trump chanted USA with the crowd and the media getting triggered by that
You voting for Duke in the Senate?

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
He went to one but he doesn't think it's serious and he's even pulling damage control and saying it's fake.

i'm practising based on these videos now. my lessons teacher didn't instruct me very well tbh.

youtube.com/watch?v=8iHk3rh8ibI

youtube.com/watch?v=EuMPzqU3lzc

Something about his parents having refused to do so, let alone raise him right? /cow/'s probably got the whole saga somewhere, in detail.

He seems to think it is.

It's like you dont think the entire government is corrupt as fuck. Honestly now, you think the corrupt fuckers in charge would let anything bad happen? I want trump to win and be everything he seems to be, but im not an optimist. Hell, the last president to try to stand up to the globalists got shot.

I know, I was in the thread. Was an interesting one. Not gonna be forgetting that anytime soon.

Why spoiler text and not pics?

Foxhound or Diamond Dogs.

Well you'd have to work up to it obviously. Cant get anything but a few finger in there atm. You saying you wouldnt?

>To feel good about myself
Tying your self esteem to the approval of others is a dangerous path. Should find ways to be confident in yourself on your own and the women will come. You can do it if you try, i've no doubt of that.

Perenium. Right between the taint, the ass and the sack.

Eh I can feel Ritsu if I concentrate hard enough. Its nice.

Hes not in my area and I wouldn't anyway. That washed up retard does more harm than good.

That doesn't sound right either
Is there a medical term

Not at all, shit's way to painful, rather just drink

Yeah, Thanks

Knew the guy for 7 years, we had been friends since we met in Cadets at 12

Yeah, I did, hospitalized him with broken legs, and I did leave her

Fucking cucks.

Then Trump wouldn't have won the primary…

Ritsu can't cook you food.

Do you burgers get 1 senator per state or is it more than 1

Alright man, hope the pain goes away soon.

No it just turned to shit. The production quality was an all time low this year. The writing as well sucked ass, seeing John Cena on the damn stage 5 fucking times was terrible.
But this is it for my photos. Lack of population at the con made the list so short.

Imagine the smell.

Good on you.

Were you the user who said he'd be going to a con a little while back or am I thinking of someone else?

O-okay?

Probably. What did I even say last time?

Really diggin the artstyle. Who's the artist?

What device are you on?

It's not about helping your current situation, user. I'll tell you the truth, accepting Jesus isn't going to fix anything immediately. Hell, things might even get harder. It's the reward after the struggle that makes it worth it. In either case user, remember that Jesus willingly gave His life for you and will welcome you into his arms no matter what you think you've done.

cruel

Oh sweet, pretty damn good Sissel (Yomiel?) right there.

As do I

Yeah, I almost got arrested, told the cops the whole story, and he hit first, police in Canada are sympathetic

Trick her into a closet then go get something to eat.

2 per state in senate, the house is population based.

My cons in the area are super small so all the pics you posted are far better than the crap cosplays I see honestly.

And was john cena there or?

I just woke up. I'm getting sick and don't have any cough drops. Hopefully by the time I finish this blog post I'll be tired enough to fall asleep.

Feeling kinda frustrated as of late. Well I shouldn't say that. I found another job and it's loosely related to what I'm studying okay fine, it's in sales. I feel cheated because the website I applied through said it was a design position and I'm too much of a normalfag to really whine about my social life. Sadly that has led to me becoming distant from my less social friends. I like hanging out with them, but they never really want to do anything besides play Magic and whenever we do chat online the conversation shifts to anime they're watching and I don't have anything to contribute. Don't get me wrong, I like playing magic, it's just not a priority for me right now.

The other problem is simply I've been spending too much time and energy on other things and haven't gotten to indulge in my clothing design hobby in weeks. When did the days get so short?

Favorite character? Tough question, probably Inspector Cabenella

I guess it's just not good enough for me.
I especially like it when they call or text to check up on me, to ask if everything is okay. makes me feel like someone else actually cares.

good. was she hot?

radical

Cause he wants to think he has a pussy since he wants to be a girl. Dangerous decision to make though

Thing is, he's got popularity atm, but I can still see hillary somehow "winning" or the summer of rage and eventual civil war people are memeing. I cant see globalists allowing their pitbull to elect a loose cannon that wont go with their plans. I do hope im wrong though, it'd be amazing if things got better and we didnt get dragged into ww3 or some shit.

He can if she's a tulpa and can take control to do things for him sometimes.

Would it really be that bad though? I mean arent you into feet? Feet stink.

Put your nose in your shirt dummy. Or pinch your nostrils.

We know your secret reg, we've just been nice enough not to mention it.

What really?

In the states you both probably would've got booked.

Just make sure there's a solid cloud of smoke in front of your face whenever there's a camera around. That'd make a good photo.

Can I at least hear you?

You had your chance.
Want to meet up again later? There's a pool hall near the meridian that's pretty good. I could do with a couple of drinks and a game or two.
My shout again, you fucking kike

Justice.

she might get upset if i do that because she'll know her smell is bothering me

Damn!

I don't see it now with all this shit coming.

I can't remember off the top of my head (doesn't help that there site is apparently no longer up), but there was actually two different ones if memory serves, and they'd alternate every other page.

Going off the signatures on some of the pages, probably "Andy" and Nied."

when did life get so short?

Yes that's me.

As the meme. There was a guy dressed as John Cena running around on stage when the audio played.

Clothing design? Post some!

Why not watch whatever they are watching to fit in a bit? You might even like it.

Guess so. Hopefully you find one soon. Are you even trying to find one though?

Not like a pus filled infected hole he probably shoves shit in daily

Alright, going to bed early to dream of mai waifu. Night guys!

No.

No chicken noodle soup or anything like that to help you out? What job? Is it at least tolerable?

Time flies whenever you don't want it to.

What was your choice of method for that?

good night man

Oh well thats just cringey as fuck.

Night azukay

meh, it's not like he can read it or anything. all he could do to me was filterme and unadd me from steam which is something he's never done.
the fact you can cuck someone with a fictional character says how pathetic he is.

The tulpa waifu won't make the dinner while the man's out nor will she clean the dishes after the man is tired from a long day.
even iof he makes the dinner while possesed by the waifu, it's still not done by the waifu but by the master who had to consume energy to make dinner and thus is not the same

G'night you

What is he, a jehovas witness or something?

Naw. Dogs are too stupid for that. If anything you'll just annoy her cause you woke her up from her dream of chasing a squirrel.

I hope you're right.

What kinda shit?

Nite yaku, may mcnuggies come to you in sleep.

I'll have to pump up my intake in that case.

Yeah, I'd rather not go looking for a picture, I dont want to see her

Yeah, It felt good

Yeah, all the cops I've known, have always been super nice

Not to be edgey But I would of killed him if I wasnt pulled off

Justice was delivered

My foot snapping it in

End Dump.

It was. Made me miss the old years more.

Chris is a disgusting autist, so maybe literal shit

Eh I mean I think its more the laws here. I've had been pulled over a few times and even had my car searched but the cops are pretty nice themselves.

I'm on a shitty dating website, and I go to bars whenever I can. I have a really really hard time talking to strangers IRL when I'm not drunk or unless I'm working or playing warhammer.

that's probably why you loved her then. We are very visual creatures.

Boss! Please help me choose an emblem from MGS or otherwise for my motorcycle

you misunderstand

I approve

justice feels good

I don't know why I greentexted that.

4 u

Neat pictures man, John Cena maymay sounds unpleasant. Was everything else alright overall though?

Shaka brah, Frittata

My work is done yet again. Don't let me slow you guys down on your quests to kill yourselves. Just remember that nobody, not even your parents, care about you. Hopefully I won't see you tomorrow. :)

I wish I had got into anime sooner and could have went to older cons some. Seems super normalfaggy at the cons I got to, but maybe it wasn't any better back then either.

So be drunk all the time?

Yeah sure. I haven't played pool in years. Will have to be during the weekend since I got shit. I'm sorry but it's just part of my heritage goyim. :^)

nigga you did jack shit to get this thread to hit bump limit

I guess

Speaking of disgusting autists, might as well drop this old Holla Forums screencap here for those that never saw the sibling to end all shitty siblings.

Considering these threads frequently seem to get to the 600 post count regardless, I think you're wasting your time.

Maybe, I've never been to America, I want to, I'm just low on funds

Her looks didnt matter much, just a plus, she treated me like no one else did at the time, she supported me on everything I wanted to do, and actually gave me attention/affection when my family didnt

It really does, I hope everyone can feel what I felt giving justice that day

Havent you mentioned you dont even shower? Thats not fair to say to chris-chan. He just wants to be a cute waifu is all.

But I did. Foxhound or Diamond Dogs.

Not for me, for yaku. And I posted a version for him before.

One day it will be a big mcnuggie with a small pizza in the corner.

Long-time BLGT fan passing through; i don't know the guys last names or any of that shit, but they do have a tumblr for a new attempt at the comic a decade later: buttlordcs.tumblr.com/

There's also a handful of other crap that was made, Buttlord and not, but it was all on Atomictoy and that's dead as fuck. Googling gave me a few imgur lists, at least.

imgur.com/gallery/reW7h
imgur.com/gallery/kwnUF

Another smoking girl?

listening to chris chan videos and stuff

the life of an autist seems like one of pain

youtube.com/watch?v=oRIfhNPolVc

Have a good day man.

Would it have been seen anyways?
Are there seriously people who browse the front page instead of using the catalog?

They're both the same grill, but feel free to draw whatever you feel like man.

Do you really think you are going to meet a girl you'd want to date at a bar or some crummy dating site?

You gotta make connections. You gotta meet her through friends and friends of friends and shit like that.

That pic worth it? Thats a lot of words.

Where would you want to go in the states?

My friend and I actually came up with a end score on the drive home.
My score:
Events:6/10 Staffing:3/10 Enjoyment:5/10
Friend's score:
Events:5/10 Staffing: 1.5/10 Enjoyment:4/10
We also both agreed that it wasn't worth the money we put into going to this for the weekend.

It's like that at all cons. You can't have a super elitist mindset like on chans since it's full of the MAL and reddit crowd. You have to lower your mindset and just hope you have fun- even if it's retarded as hell.

Yeah, I seem to remember them trying some "Buttlord Kids" thing that never really went anywhere. Didn't know they'd been doing anything new though.

There's degrees of autism.

Yeah, it is. Save it, and read it when you've got some time for it.

Nice try, sodomite. What beans could I possibly spill?

Cool stuff user.

Thanks user. Maybe today is secretly my birthday?

how bad is the ritsu poster's?

Sheeit, sucks man. Any funny anecdotes at least?

New York to see some friends I've known for around 6 years, I dont even have a passport, I barely make 1000$ a month, and Canadian money might as well be monopoly money in the US

Ehh I just wish I could find more moe shit figures at them. I barely see any and it drives me mad.

Will do!

Honestly it was just incomprehensible gibberish.

fucking max

I'll dream of a Mila too and I'll make her nice and sweaty for you
By making her beat up Shizune

they matter more than you know. I bet half of that stuff wasn't as great as you make it sound, but your mind enhanced it. If she really was that great she wouldn't have fucked around.

Sorry Boss, must've missed it. Guess I'll go with diamond dogs since I was leaning that way anyway. thanks boss. please take me to motherbase, I'm ready to go now

I don't know what I'm doing to be honest. Nobody I know, knows any nice girls, or really any girls at all for that matter. I'm hoping that this new job allows for an influx of girls into my life. but no matter what I do, I feel like I'm rolling the dice on some grand scale RNG system.

Do you know any nice girls in tennessee?

Ritsu is alright. Dont trust him with your money though.

Upgrade your combat rank and we'll talk.

I doubt it's as bad as Chris' (is it even possible to be worse without being an outright retard? I mean, looking at Burch, we'd thought he was the top cuck, but then that Mario cafe barista one upped him), but then again, we don't have years of documentation on ritsu poster.

What have I done?

Like NYC or just the general area?

And yeah always good to hang with online friends you've known for years and years on end. I usually have a blast doing that.

Not really. I stopped leaving the house years ago.

I know this dude who's a huge asshole in Tennessee.
I think he's in Tennessee anyways

You know what you did
I'm just making a joke at what you said before

The waifu war will be fought in the dreams of anons

Geez peko, I thought we were pals too.

Maybe, I loved her and still do, because I'm an idiot

I think the NYC, don't know exactly where he is

Refer to picture

WEW

my head hurts less now

Not you, dingus, this other guy.
Unless by some incredible coincidence you're a huge asshole and brag about the time you shot MDMA into your eyeballs

Tennessee of all places too. You couldnt be cool and be in texas or something?

This nigger gets it.

Totally was me

th-htanks

you're a mean one

I know. That's what I'm worried about.

A fitting battleground for such a legendary battle.

My intel rank is a B! and I do my best to remember the basics of CQC every day!

do you see what I mean? so you don't have like a little sister or anything?
also, I don't think you're an asshole, no matter what the rest of these guys say

well, I still love the first one too, but now she's married to trucker unhappily in connecticut.
What you need to do is wallow in it for awhile, then learn to hide your sadness.

You're welcome. Maybe some other thread I'll dump another comic when I've the mood to do so. Was thinking Double K but it's not like it's hard to find (unless Captainosaka's DA goes under the way his website did). And there's always the classic "A Kentucky Barmaid in the Court of King Louis XIII," but that's more or less a hilarious nsfw doujin rewrite rather than a fanmade comic, but it's always good for some laughs.

40 autists

350 posts

This is getting wacky week for me that and the Strep Throat issues everything's all good so far

I do have a little sister though, but she doesn't live in TN.

Vendor room has tons of them.

The game room was where most of my friend's good moments were. Here's his story in classic greentext fashion.

I fucking knew it. Everyone from Tennessee really is just one person

I should read more into these guys.
socsen.sca.org/
ansteorra.org/groups/

Finally. Ritsu , try to be more like smokes.

Not at all, im the epitome of kindness!

Spics are everywhere in america. At least texans are the cowboys. Tennessee is like smack dab in the center, like a middle child. Should move to texas imo. Or maybe Ohio.

That's uh, thats something. Do you know how to make mines?

Texas?

I think my CQC Rank is an A! I did break some guys legs

I do, I hide it with ironic humor and nihilism

smokes pls

right..

Good for you user

de_stroyed

Good luck user she sounds nice. At the same time the "seeing guys but single" thing is a huge red flag unless shes doing some 1800s courting shit. Watch out!

Nah not at the ones I got to I mean. You can almost count on your fingers the amount of moe figs at my cons.

That's really not that high. I was phasing B rank dudes out before I went to Africa

Good luck, user

Trying to maintain the illusion is back breaking.

"TN is the home to all real cowboys" -smokeanon march something

Bruisers arent always fighters. How well do you run up hills with 100+ lbs on your back? Can you operate a bolt action rifle?

N I C E
I
C
E

Imma need a sauce on that nig.

I hope it works out well for you bud

does she live in mormonland? is she hot?

what kind of mines? I'm good at boobytraps, especially with pineapple grenades

there you go. keep up the defenses until you meet someone else and bond with them. Life is suffering, so you need to be open to getting destroyed again in order to achieve greater happiness

I can get better!

She doesn't and shes pretty cute actually

Smokes will come clean, because he is honest.

There were a few vendors that had rows of statues out on display, a full Meguka set in their magi forms. Saw one booth have a display case full of statues as well. Also saw a Star Platinum and The World statues.

The next day he went and shat on a fag with a 5 win streak playing Soul Calibur 3. He made the "bring it on" gesture without responding to his "Hey man mind if I play" greeting. The fag left and the guy taking the seat whispered to him saying "Hey I think you made him mad".

Was in Cadets till the age of 18, I can carry run up a hill with 50 pounds, and I can operate an assault rifle, effectively and accurately, I made it to my Rifle team leader, we placed 1st

Yeah, I've just became emotionless recently, girls dont really like that I think

post pics

you can block the face if you want

Niiice! I shouldn't complain too much, I did get my first Ritsu fig at a con last year so theres that.

No thanks.

Guess there was something good to come out of the whole thing after all, in that case.

where's she at? I'll bang your sister

yeah, that's my experience too

He's lying.

Oh but I insist

The explosive kind. Can you make a grenade bouquet? Also how do you feel about training small children to kill?

But if hes honest, wouldnt he be being honest right now?

Perfect, you can join the team ambushing convoys and killing people. You wanna kill russians or black people?

Japan so if you want to meet her then you'll have to take me :^)

Wow smoke I expected more from you for some reason.

I said proto-cowboys not best cowboys you illiterate hick.

Eh. Cons are the reserve supply when you can't get something shipped out of Japan directly. Rare supply if you will. My friend likes Marisa from 2hu so we were browsing the vendors for the Marisa Nendo that's sold out everywhere I look at online. No fruit to find this time though. But I did find the Konata Nendo #27 here.

It's Arcade room hijinks, not something I would've expected from a convention.

england doesn't have winters anymore

haven't seen proper snow in yonks

ahuh

Place me where ever is best boss, just glad to be a part!

Neither does Oregon

very rarely does it snow in the valley

no big loss tho

I wouldn't know, never been to one.

Oh right you said it was the home of REAL cowboys, that was it.

I don't think I'd ever pin my hopes of finding the exact thing I wanted at a con.

call me a fool, but I trust most people in these threads. we have no real reason to lie to eachother

yes
sure, no problem

Okay, I'll go to japan to bang your little sister with you.
out of curiosity, what color is her hair?

Nope.

I do too, but he likes trying to rustle me. He doesn't know I never get rustled, so don't ruin it for him.

Reddish brown.

Pretty sure thats what you said. Also for someone with a self proclaimed horrible memory this is the second time in a week you remembered something from months in the past.

perfect. she's white right?

It's a magical thing. You'll find something you didn't think about wanting. I have a Charlette plushie that hangs off your rearview mirror, never found anything similar to it anywhere else. Found some similar things this con though- but it was pokemon.

You should go to one, it's pretty fun

It wasn't.

I believe you.

Well that explains it.

Hush spider. If you're nice i'll put in a good word for you with chris chan.

Russia it is. Not so sure if you're down to shoot niglets in africa yet.

Perfect, you can train them to make grenade bouquets and other booby traps. Dont do anything weird with them though. We dont need them anymore fucked up than being child soldiers.

Fuck phones.

I just have trouble sitting down and watching TV. I've only watched like 4 anime to completion and only 1 of them had more than 10 episodes. One of them was Inferno Cop.

And uh, I can but I don't have as many good pictures as I thought. Tbh my stuff isn't that impressive I guess

All we have is this chicken with lemon. No I don't know who brought it in to my house. It has been here for two months now.

It's selling furniture… It's okay so far, kinda slow. Wish the drive was shorter.

Not my kind of thing, I don't like going out as it is.

Are you implying I'm not white?

Theres always a shit ton of pokemon crap at cons. Gets old.

Don't make me get homoko to get us the truth, oh wait.

Thanks for that Boss.

with those numbers you must be white

which makes her pretty perfect

With the surge of Pokemon GO, it was perfect to make some sheckles this year though.

I don't like children, Boss! But I'm fine with going to Russia, if I can have a preference on choice of Rifle, I'd like an a C7

karen for sale

not for sexual

You might want to throw that chicken out fam, in case someone eats it without knowing how long it's been in there. Also the job sounds comfy, at least compared to some other forms of retail. How long's the commute?

Do it.

Don't touch the child soldiers, got it.
thanks boss!

no no, I'm just asking! If she lives in japan maybe you guys are asian, I wasn't sure. but red headed white girls are my thing

Thats really true. I wish I still had my old stash so I could sell it. I'd be rich!

Pretty sure I can get a better deal from ahmed for young british girls.

Like I have any way of contacting him.

how much?

Done playing overwatch. Done staying awake. The storm outside is scary. Goodnight everyone. Reminder that Jesus loves you! and Regina is best girl!.

Nice try Karen, but you're still not the best girl!

Expect the same.

Looking forward to it.
Those usually have the best dialogue

You tried.

then why do I want her if I can't have sex with her?

Nah pretty white.

Night reg!

Sorry, no can do. Best I can give you is a heavy barrel Fal variant. You can keep your choice of secondary sidearm however, just no engravings.

Man this whole medieval LARP thing looks so hype but I'm too shy to join the FB group or checking it out. especially because I'll be extremly busy the next few months because school.
I-I can do this!

have her cook and clean obviously

things will play out later after headpats and pancakes

goodnight

good. Is she nice?

good night user

Enough. Get your job first and pay the bribe first

what if I want her to sit on my lap, snuggling me, while I'm on the computer getting erections?

I basically already have the job. Keeping it is the hard part. is your sister a nice girl, or am I better off trying to climb the great wall of vagina while I'm in japan?

Alright im done for tonight. It was fun posting with all of you. Y'all have a nice morning

40 god damn minutes, most of it highway. And I'm going to be expected to go to some clients houses to help design the inside of their rooms that part in actually interested in.

It's canned so it should be fine. I'm not touching it though.

Later hombre.

Shes pretty nice. Tiniest bit liberal these days but I generally kept that shit out of her head.

Cya next time!

Then the Good O'l M1911, not chrome of course

clearly that's just sitting on your lap user

Fuck, that is a long drive. Have anything fun to do in the car to keep you occupied? Enjoy stalking the inside of people's homes, sounds like fun.

Alright fam, hope no one gets sick though.

have a good night man

it's not my fault I'm not popular

that's closer to the north pole though, that's bit weird

I hope those words are "kill ur self"

are you from the 80s? if so can you go back and take sewing lessons

sounds good. we'll travel there for sure now that a redhead is involved.

so if I buy her, straddling my boners is fine, just no boning?

it's in the valley man

Don't make me laugh

it is 100% your fault

Umm… Just music. But I haven't fallen asleep yet so that's fine I guess.

Okay, I'm gonna try to get back to bed seeing as I need to be on the road in… 5 hours. Fuck. Hopefully this rain stops by then.

well yeah, your obviously not doing anything sexual to her

But I like making people laugh.

What changed for you to get that job sooner? Thought it was gonna be a while?

I'm gonna go ahead and jump ship.
Until next time Holla Forums.

Sleep tight muchacho.

Cya next time user who I don't know who your waifu is!

Good night bud.

Ok but you know that its not a long drive until after 2-3 hours

thank the lord. SOLD

Could you resist her though?

sleep well

It's a long commute, at least to me. Then again I'm a lazy piece of shit, so my word for it doesn't amount to much.

I know it's not great but damnit I'm trying. Designing patterns is hard. I've been meaning to get a sewing machine for a while. It's also the least lewd stuff I have seeing as I work with latex and I'm not in the mood to post pictures of myself itt

obviously if he didn't buy her for sexual user

jeeze

Long commute I guess
I guess I'm biased because I'm used to driving 60km at a time

I got a random text from my boss saying to meet him tomorrow down at the studio. I should probably sleep soon as the meeting is right after 1PM

all she needs to do is grind hard enough and I won't need to

I meant the overwhelming of cuteness of course|

yes?

I just went through a about a month of having to drive for hours on end on two separate road trips about a few weeks ago, so I'm pretty burned out over any amount of driving. Can't even be assed to go fill up the tank.

"hey user go to japan and scout this, heres two tickets"

That would be nice!

;^)

Didn't know they were brazen then again I never watched it

that's your nickname right?

no way

do you at least work leather and velvet?

post those lewds

it is now

Same but then again my road trips were only 700 and 800km each

screw konata, you're better. now please. sit on my lap facing me while I browse a few miscellaneous folders

I don't know if I'll be handed anything like that, but I can't wait to meet your sister

I never watched it either

What about when she gets older? and she realizes what's going on?

is that a serious question?

She would be too conditioned to your dick and probably wouldn't care.

First one was about 4000 km going and coming back, with a couple hundred extra in there for actually driving once we got to where we were visiting to see guests and all that, and the second one was about 5000 km to and from, with another couple hundred just driving around. Overall it was about 10k km within a couple weeks with only about two or three days where I didn't have to drive anywhere in between the two trips.

You tell me, I'm drinking

Fair point

looks good on ya

apparently I need more approving images

Thank you

So your drove east coast to west coast of America

I know the fastest way to reach Gensokyo is to kill myself, but I lack the courage.
If this post gets trips I'll do it.

Another day then.

what's the slow way?

Nah, first trip was east texas to central arizona and back, second trip was from texas to ontario canada.

why not right now?

Looks like you're stuck with us.

Pray

You didn't even take a risk

I'll post some

No I don't… I was considering starting on more traditional fabrics and work my way up but said fuck it, this is what I want to make.
I'm not going to because the last time I posted someone I know IRL stumbled upon them and it caused a little drama. Might link my shitty tumblr later if I'm feeling brave. I'm the meantime some random things that DON'T show my ass

Don't lie to me

Thank you user

but they need to be bronskis

Don't have any of him, I'll go look, I have nothing else to do

What is he from?

you won't find him user, the show is surprisingly low in popularity

Exosquad, every one of these bronskis are ones I capped

well you shouldn't focus on what you want to do till you know how to do lots of stuff correctly so that when you come to do what you want to do you'll have a much wider array of things you can do

those look much better though post lewds

shit,I'll look anyway

These threads need to be purged.

wow, there really is nothing

I know user

you may find a small amount of fan art for the show but for the most part it is a relatively unknown show

which I think is a shame since I think it's one of the better western cartoons made

Okay, I've got to get to bed asap in order to wake up in time for the meeting tomorrow. I love you all.
Keep going deeper into the madness and good shit will happen for you. I might be painful, and maybe you feel like dying, but there is a brighter tomorrow, and you'll always have us

Remember the honeys, hold them close, and everything will be okay.

goodnight you fags

P.S. Tennessee-chan, I'm excited to bang your sister. keep planning our japan trip

you need to be purged. have you seen the normal threads lately? This thread is the least of your problems

didn't mean to spoiler damn it

See ya m80.

good night you creep

Might give it a watch, I just watching Monster Mesume

for the 4th time

I still need to watch that myself

if you watch exosquad one of the things you will find is a LOT of people die

it's a good space opera

oh man i took so long

It's alright, I love it man, thanks a lot.

quality work user

Its good, find the un censored version
got my waifu from it

how many episodes are there?

2 seasons
52 episodes split into 13 and 39 per season

Fuck, that will last me awhile, I'm gunna go make breakfast and watch it

Smell ya later,user

have a good one user

well I'm off to focus on work

good night anons

Peace

Might as well fuck off myself. See you guys later, everybody take care.

latex