LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

assignedmale.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PY-0YpmjYQ8
rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham
lawandfreedomfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf
oscb.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/SCR-into-CSE-in-Oxfordshire-FINAL-FOR-WEBSITE.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh look its this thread again

Is she yawning while pointing at her?

oh look its this post again

These threads need to fucking die

Newfags go home

bur

Reminder this is how a nearly 10 year long comic that started about two guys playing xbox on the couch ended.

I WANT TO FUCK ERIN

LOL threads are not video games. I still don't understand why that fat Jew Mark allows this crap.

Can't even be a contrarian right.

Same reason he allows waifu threads and 4am threads.

Don't get too mad over it, buddy. Have a trap.

4am threads are literally a blog at this point. Why the fuck are they still here?

Polite sage for offtopic

LOL

literally why

i knew this guy was a tool, this only confirms it

VIV

So, I've been ignoring this thread for months now. And I have to ask 1 question.

What happened to Erin?

Well we got what, 10 posts in before someone posted this shit.

It's hilarious how someone of these comics teeter on the edge of reality and self awareness.

The icing on the cake is the "…and I thought your mom disowned you years ago.".

Is there supposed to be a joke in this? Cause im not laughing.

They give a sense of community and lets us talk about non-vidya shit every once in a while. Besides, 4am threads die around 6 anyway so most people who dont care can ignore them.

tumblr

assignedmale.tumblr.com/

It's not like we don't have boards dedicated to doing EXACTLY THAT.

And the second comic.

Pretty shit community tbh.

Pretty much every board aside from the big ones are dead. Honestly, i would rather have these thrreads and keel the rest of the board clean

He isnt pressing a button

Im not sure what you expect from a bunch of weebs.

why the fuck is the site giving me guff when I try to upload more than one image at a time

fuck you whoever is running the site at this point, codemonkey or whatever

Doom 4 isn't bad if you completely ignore glory kills. They're, frankly, the worst part.

Why the fuck would you make entire videos praising them? All the while rhyming like a faggot.

If 4am threads were had on /4am/, the board wouldn't be dead at all.

Shit's still going on.

Glory kills are a central mechanic d00d, they're unavoidable. Besides, there's other reasons as to why NuDoom is shit, see the attached autistic rant.

maybe it's because this shit has been posted more times than the fucking sextoy comic

Fuck man, at least post something good like The Bus.

It isn't bad if you ignore the flow-breaking shit that interrupts gameplay, yes.

Only in boss fights, otherwise they're 100% ignorable.

Do you even read what you write?

I find it hilarious that so many of his problems are self-inflicted and the way he can't possibly be friends with someone unless they agree 100% with his mental problem. Not even 95% agreement or attempts to get to 100% just aren't good enough, have to cut those shitlords out of your life.

Even with all other factors ignored, just from this, is it any wonder that so many trans people kill themselves?

There's not enough ammo, health, and armour placed in the environment. You need to Glory Kill™ so as to replenish your ammunition, especially in the early stages of the game.

yet it ended up posting at least twice ITT

Yeah, at least he has someone else doing the art (IIRC).

Should 8ch just become one massive board with no separation at all? Jesus christ listen to yourself.

Not really. Enemies will just drop health and ammo if you're low, and it's only just enough to keep you from having to use your pistol.

Trust me, I've beaten the game.

are you really that fucking bad at shooters, for fucks sake

I'm glad i screencaped this.

I think that's a 4am fags attempt at being "le funny trel xd." Notice how it wasn't funny.

Separating /mu/ from /lit/ is a thing
Separating a videogame from another videogame Is not
>>>/mgs/
>>>/gsg/
>>>/doom/
Are doing what you want and look how active they are :^}
Divide a board from another is good, separate is retarded. You are retarded.

This isn't the chicken hat in MGS5.

Please explain how blog posting about life and avatar fagging is IN ANY WAY related to vidya. It's not, any you fucking know it.

This. boards should be united in their hobbies.

That's the ace argument ? First he's willingly misrepresenting what the comic says, and second he's picking up random values that makes his "in between" shit make sense instead of, you know, zero, one, two and three dicks. The rest of the post is more in line with something insightful, but I can see why he flunked.

Why is so much gay/sjw/trans stuff posted on the video games board?

It have been in Holla Forums culture since the dawn of age faggot. 4am, lol, lookatthisdowngradegarbage, Post your gayming station, even the arena killing with rng and ebil meme, meanwhile in …. Holla Forums. Christ gamer fuel thread is more about /food/ and /fit/ than vidya!

But what you know, we should rape our culture to fit your mentality
>>>/vidya/
>>>/videogames/
Here are two example of dead boards strictly vidya related. Move there and don't come back until your reach puberty faggot

LMAO

You know, we were having a decent discussion/argument until you decided to wave around your e-peen.

Look man, it's a containment thread. If you start deleting them then you'll just get a bunch of autists that were previously on a leash mad at the whole board, and then comes the spam and the shitting up of other threads.
It's better to just let them have their easily-hidden daily thread.

I want to fuck the extra credits guy

Holla Forums crossposters, gamergate castaways, the fact that those kinds of comics in general are pretty bad hence they actually belong in a LOL thread

If you actually look in the threads, it's much more than that. There's 2 major subgroups that exist in their own sphere and they all hate each other.

Aaaaand you just outed yourself as a newfag. I should have ignored and hide your id from the start

Whatever you want to believe faggot.

The point of TG comics is to show the actual transformation. Widening hips and growing boobs and all that. Sex at the end is bonus. I also can't tell if this is meant to be some SJW critic of the fetish or just a joke, I hope just a joke.

N-Not that I would know in the first place, I don't like TG fetish stuff.

This one is kinda passable.

Why does he have tits?

It was an edit of whiteknight comic.

Shit threads that don't have anything to do with video games and only exist because faggots keep posting them doesn't count as Holla Forums culture.

Wat.
Wasted potential btw, baby could be black in one of them.

I wish he would stop being a SJW.

I can't believe someone makes this stuff. Have some funnies for saving that shit.

She didn't get her daily dose of dicks

I get laughing at shitty video game comics, but people have obviously gone to tumblr or whatever, searched for trans/gay/sjw comics, copied them, and then just posted them here?

Just to annoy people? If Holla Forums thinks it makes me hate 'degenerates', all it does is annoy me that these idiots have to bring this shit into my life, since it's not just this thread, it's more and more everyday.

If Trump was really as bad as this shithead is trying to make him out to me, that genetic disaster would get fucking crucified for a statement like that.

Dude why you gotta take things so seriously?

Just be yourself

I'm gonna draw Erin.
user says what i do with her.

Holding hands with user

Make her eat all the eggs

She is playing videogames.

Have her reading a book why fucking herself.

All of three of these at the same time.

I just watched The Angry Birds movie, some of those things are off or reading way too fucking into things.

Fucked by own sense of self satisfaction.

LOL

oh

These are some real cringe right here, I need to make parodies killing people for the smallest stupidest shit in the birbler

lol

But I know all the unknown

I want be fucked by musclesamus

Quentin did nothing wrong.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

i cant fucking stand comics like this, all these villians are just "bad allies" who are essentially people who harbor NO hatred for transpeople they are just a little ignorant on the subject, I mean honestly trans people are so rare you could go your entire life without seeing even one. is it any wonder they ask questions or dont know the ins and outs of your specific neurosis?

socializing is a dance, and these comic writers are getting pissed when someone steps on their tow by accident while doing a new dance they have never done before.

it would help if their psyche wasnt a fucking mind field, one mistep and you open a rift of self hatred they wrestle with every day and they blame the external for their fragile internal integrity.

Jesus Christ.

Testicle removing
Reality denying
Asshole personality
Never gonna be a woman
Strawman webcomics

This is a pretty good picture but i disagree with him saying "you can play differently without upgrades". Yes of course in most games you can vary playstyle a certain amount, but picking abilities that specialize in an area does actually improve the variety.
Also he talks about old FPS games not having upgrades, but realistically getting a new weapon in an FPS WAS an upgrade, new ones (whilst somewhat specialized) were almost always better than the old ones, whilst they didn't invalidate your old weapons they did make you overall stronger.

Of course I'm sure nudoom doesn't do that properly and is shit.

Also, I got a request. Anyone got those really edgy furry comics? Anyone got the one where the killer drops the two girls in a "Tube" or something called that?

Is Mario shaking because he's learning how to do half an A press?

Fugg.

It's glorious.

Yay~

god damn it eltonel

also any update on next vivian comic page?

Lovely

Even with 2 speech bubbles, it's still too much text.

Japs know how to do it.

fucking developing world degenerates can't learn english

I want to fuck the blue one

Oh, this one has a hidden secret. Good luck finding it.

cad. loss

Will you ever stop being such a glorious bastard?

I love you

user delivers

A fucking retard that doesn't know he's a retard.

while the original version of that comic was the guy slamming her for not knowing that 6 was released as 3(US) and her having a japanese 4 box (I doubt the guy knew moonrunes anyway), this actually works better:
6/3(US) actually does have a two player mode where player 2 can be assigned control of some characters in combat

3 box japanese 3 box. i hit the wrong number key and cant be assed to proofread

I don't have that webm.

fuck man i came

You are supposed to jump off of monsters not at them.
I really sohuldn't have expected anything else from fuckely.

Who cares MonHun is a shit MMO simulator that only casuals play.

What if the ancient aliens theory is true, and all these gods are just Holla Forumstard aliens that decided to swoose on down to fuck all the things and troll an undeveloped species by playing god with their advanced tech and biology?
Would explain shit like Zeus fucking everything to make hybrid creatures, or Loki turning into a female horse to get fucked and give birth to a nightmare monster that Odin would use as the steed for his chariot.
What if the reason the ayylmaos never returned was because they were arrested for breaking intergalactic law for committing bestiality and harassing lower life forms?

ELTONEL IS GOD

Step it up with the baiting senpai.

Top kek.

How is a lobby based multi mmo simulator exactly?
you know the massive part is kind of not there when you are talking about 4 people, and multiplayer game is a very broad term.

Wew.

I remember when bait used to mean something

you're not even trying
or having good taste in the slightest
dumb nigger

it's intentional it's a meme you dip

Haven't realized.

Turtle.Fish.Paint is great however.

I was expecting a heil hitler but this is good too

there's even cad written before it

lol

I can never figure this shit out
One comic they're self-aware and the next they're just more SJW faggotry
What is this

You should know by know not to underestimate autism.

First thing I read was "too late to look here now, faggot", what a shit

I guess I just proved my point.

Wat.

The first 3 panels were actually alright. With the last 2, you just have to acknowledge that not everyone wants to date you. It's their freedom to choose who to go out with.

Yeah its almost like its not the lobby that was being talked about when it was being called an MMO simulator, retards.

Stop baiting idjit, you dont even understand what you are saying.
outside of the already mentioned things which you completely ignore, you also discount that in an mmo you are in a single world and can interact with them any way you want. In a lobby based system you can only invite people and have people join in, it absolutely lacks the mmo aspect. That's like saying a gun is a shitty bomb simulator because it doesn't explode. You are saying thaapple is a shitty banana, because what you are comparing isn't even related, and if you insist using that logic, then i'll remind you that by the same logic any multiplayer game is an mmo sim.

Sorry I don't have any smug anime girls for you. You'll just have to be a laughingstock without visual aid.

I'm not the guy you were arguing with, I was just looking for an excuse to post that screenshot I took. Its a reaction to the image not the text.

Have you ever been bullied so hard you got turned on and now have a bullying fetish haha jk

Remind me how edf, cod or cs is an mmo sim.
But fine, state your points, then i'll address them.
You do relize that you haven't brought up a single point since your first post and all your posts just deflecting right?

just as a joke

h a h a

Yeah sure I'll believe that when muslims stop doing terror. All I see is you begging me for a smug anime girl and I guess okay, you can have one smug anime girl. But no more.

What am I doing with my life.

Feel free to edit this pic as much as you want

Show me where i have delfected and what?
I bet 10 ebuck you can't do it, or if you manage to point out something i can refute it.
I don't think anyone will take your bullshit act of acting superior when there is nothing to act superior about.

And this one for shit and giggles.

Forgot to add: What you are doing right now is running away from an arguement while trying to look cool, which is an old ass way of bitching out. Not to mention you still didn't address that you don't even fucking know the difference between lobby/server based multi and MMO's multi

No. No more smug anime girls for you, young man.

Learn how to debate ffs.

Nice arguement, pussy. I dare you try to argue. But we both know you can't so you try to run away.

Care to point out where and how user?

And that is getting destroyed how? he said that lobby based is mmo simulator whereas the two methods completely differ. Outside of the fact that he literally didn't reply to a single point seriously and twisted everything in a shitty greentext reply. If i just throw in an opinion then say yeah well, i win, that isn't arguing.

Just take the L and move on, kid, before you make a bigger fool of yourself. You win some, you lose some. Pic related, it's you.

Damn son, you sure meme'd him hard. Thats a bit cruel

I'll admit defeator whatever if you can show me one instance that he actually, seriously replied to a single one of my points.
You are aware that's not an argument right?

Are those supposed to make fun of trannies or..?

Actually nice ad hominem while we are at it.
Didn't you say that i should be the one learning to argue, user?

Artist's perfect, infallible self-insert avoids all criticism by arguing with their own ciswhitestrawmales.

I think its one of those cases where there still is a person inside the author screaming "you are wrong and you know it" so everything the freak makes ends up being almost self-aware of how fucked up it really is.

Noobhomos just don't know when to quit. I am a level 69 seniorqueer, of course I was going to meme this kid to oblivion.

Bullshit, I already have, and yet here you are still pretending like you didn't get annihilated. Trust me kid, you're playing with fire here; leave while you're still ahead (ahead isn't really the right word).

What this?
There literally isn't a single point where he mentions my points, not to talk about refuting them, are you blind user?
Show me one. If you can't then just say so.

Man "Mtf" trannies are so fucking obnoxious and insufferable. I rarely ever see of the reverse tranny, but since those are supposed to resemble men and masculinity I really hope that means they're naturally not as cancerous and pathetic

What are you fags even arguing about?

Fuck off sandcunt. Every face hirame draws is boner-inducing.

He doesn't know, that's why he got owned.

One of them likes NTR and the other is a pure Aryan. They disagree on whether or not futa is considered haram by the noble Quran

Some guy said some bullshit about monster hunter and got into a argument with another user. Then another user appeared and memed him to death

I commented how the comic is wrong
user 1 said that monhun is a shitty mmo clone and for casuals
I argued that lobby based multi and mmo is completely different
user 1 replied with baiting
i replied
So went for a time until user 1 decided to proclaim that he somehow won.
user 2 joined in the argument, says how i was blew out so i should leave
Meanwhile i'm waiting for a single instance to back up what they said and actually argue. You could just skim through it.

Not really, they just choose to bitch out.

I warned you. Prepare to get memed to death.

I doN't really care.
Still waiting for you to prove anything you said.

But monster hunter is a shitty mmo clone, but i think it's only for hardcore autists given the difficulty involved.

But user you are already dead

Mabye you can actually explain to me user, or jsut argue for fun.
How is a lobby based system comparable to an mmo

Both are online. Retard

You are aware that MMO stands for massive multiplayer online, right user?
I said this before as my point but that's like sayign that edf/cs/cod or whatever server/lobby based game is an mmo.
And i'll bring it up again that multiplayer (online) is much more different.

Another poster as intelligent as myself.

Pointless buzzword invented in 2012 by shitposters to legitimize their NOT VIDYA shit that had been plaguing the board for years. You faggots will never learn.

OY BOY YOU BETTER GET READY OF A REAL LULZY LAUGH HERE FELLOW REDDITORS

It's not. I compare monster hunter to an mmo because of the grinding. it's like, wow, you spend over a month of doing the same stupid bullshit over and over for what? 15 seconds of enjoyment?
sounds like an mmo to me.

More like an hour at most if all you're going for is an armor set or some weapons. The grind isn't nearly as long as you claim and it's all spent doing something actually compelling instead of standing around waiting for your cooldowns to finish

That isn't just mmo's trait though, you have plenty of offline games that you need to grind in. MMO's didn't invent grinding, the fact that they use it too to boost playtime is another matter.
The other matter with monhun is that it's way more skill based than any mmo.

Swap Holla Forums with Vivian in the second panel for the full Loss effect

I loved that comic tho, its fun

what's the meaning of the comic though?

WoW has skills, dipshit.

Has skills or require skill?

Looks like Holla Forums is skeptical to Vivian becasue is a grill and accept her to play some games but keep watching her because he doesn't trust her

Nah, Holla Forums is just super gay and is waiting for the right time to offer to suck Viv's thick cock

I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day - that last comic is pretty much spot on.

Is the joke that women are mentally incapable of saying anything insightful on top of being terrible at video games due to inferior reaction times?

reported for misogyny

Brawl In The Family is proof that god wanted man to be happy

Plain sutpid, not one smug animu gurl is posted, only a webm about them, so basically, the reason it is collected is mistaken
I hate lazy smug animu gurl posters

What the fuck, it's like we jump from a comic to another at page 5

LOL

Welcome Britbongistan, 2016.

Have we reached critical mass?
Where so much retarded special snowflake millenial garbage is getting to be even too much for the special snowflakes?

Away with your #hatefacts, shitlord!

Fuck you people LOL threads are cancer.

Is this a joke

It's thick you nigger

I love me some thick babes too, user.

Anti-humour is the best.

Oh boy, turns out he has another book

why must people with such terrible art get so much attention just for being politically correct

Is this some sort of experimental newspaper style strip with no jokes

raped by allahu ackbar

to bad the furshit is unspoilered.

Maybe thick niggas are more of your alley, user

Is the fifth one a joke.. an edit… ?
She can't be that clueless she is self-aware, right ? Right ?

lyl

I'm kind of glad this guy is such a terrible fucking person. Makes me feel better about myself

Don't like it, then get the fuck off my board summerfag.

You sure told him!
I'm sure he regret, what he did 7 hours ago now.

Don't those people usually kill themselves? Why is this tryhard clinging on life so much?

this goes deeper than you would ever imagine
I was merely acting as well

2nd pic

3rd pic

5th pic

Jesus H. Christ, this person is a sociopath. For fuck's sake, I personally don't care who or what people like to think of themselves as, but this just shows to me that this person's viewpoints are childish and undeveloped. Being transgender SHOULD NOT be an excuse for your shitty behaviour. The fact that this shit is being sold FOR REAL MONEY should have the klaxons blaring at full power.

I haven't bothered with suicide but that's because I know that what I want is impossible so I just live on with my life.

He knows he might as well be a cockroach when stacked up against the God Emperor. Writing terribad comics is his way of coping with his own absolute inferiority.

What do you mean, kids know exactly what they want. As a kid I wanted to be a dinosaur so now im a stegosaurus.

user, I'm glad you're not killing yourself and all, but that's one weird "because."

You want to be a cute loli user?

There's only male and female. I'm not a retard to think otherwise. I'd rather off myself than believe I'm some snowflake.

n-no

youtube.com/watch?v=PY-0YpmjYQ8

It is so damn tasty

Just what is this anime? Every time I look it up I only get a hisgh school anime about boys. Does it have episodes with those girls too? Because that video was pure gold

Holy fuck, thats some Sweden YES levels of bullshit. Wasnt there a article about that bitch that got stabbed a week before the Brexit polls, showing that she always turned the blind eye to this kind of shit while helping rapped girls in shitholes ?

Probably pat his kid on the back. Zeus is literally the god of schlonging.

**The girls come in later. They start out as sideplots then become integrated into the "story".

fug

Well, I'm glad you know that. Seriously, no sarcasm intended. I'm just confused that you would consider a desire being impossible to be a REASON not to kill yourself.

So I'll just skip the homo shit, thanks

Don't lie user

Hell, I wanted to fuck women older than me while I was 10 and I nearly did, where was my support group of screeching SJW's?

i fucking hate the anime

I got accepted into university and am planning going into politics to fix my country. Since the world is going to shit, I think Eastern Europe is gonna blossom. So I'll take advantage of it. Trans shit will just be my private life or something.

Shhhh

I just practiced drawing hands with that pic.

since when I became link trap ?

Being a transvestite IS shitty behavior. Dressing up as a woman and parading your mental illness to the world scares normal children and disgusts adults. In addition, with the amount of self-denial that these fucks put themselves through it's legitimately impossible for them to act in a respectable way. Every tranny I've met, even if I forget the fact that they're a tranny, is a fucking waste of a human being.
They're also very dangerous. When they block their testosterone with pills all those chemicals build up over time leading violent emotions to lie just under the surface. Trannies are liable to become dangerously violent any second. They will lash out at anybody who does not cowtow to every whim.
We should treat trannies the same way we treat schizophrenics. Really, I feel bad for the schizos, they didn't choose to be crazy yet they're locked up and treated like shit. But the horrible fucks that choose to be crazy are paraded around as paragons of courage.

This looks like a detailed description of Rotherham. Can we get the .pdf? I haven't seen this before. I want to print it.

Yeah, well good luck i hope for the same for my own benefit.

Wow her comics weren't exaggerating. She's like a 3/10.

Here

The Jay report: rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham

Have some more for good measure

Easy Meat: lawandfreedomfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf
Oxford:oscb.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/SCR-into-CSE-in-Oxfordshire-FINAL-FOR-WEBSITE.pdf

I honestly thought that gender crap were unowns.

Technically, there are also hermaphrodites but they're very small in numbers.

Second link is 403, but I thank you for everything else.

I read that as "thick babies" and was expecting something different.

This thread needs more Erin

It's CURRENT YEAR user.

That's too young even for 2D.

You can play the game without them you fucking retard. Glory kills are there as a clutch for shitters. They have health/armor/ammo placed throughout the stage.

Fucking Milt Kahl, man.

Transgenders have a lot on their plate. They are battling with themselves as to who they really are on a daily basis, they are worried about what other people think, they are worried if they can find a companion who is accepting of them, not to mention trying to have their families understand their situations. Add to all of that the uncertainty of chemicals and hormones, a growing feeling of paranoia that is gaining more and more traction from reading SJW sites and echo.chambers all day, and you have a very angry and very fragile individual on your hands, even more unpredictable than your average user.

Like you said, they can't choose who they are and their behaviour and looks can be unsettling, but that's the only reality they know; a world filled with uncertainties and walking on eggshells. The amount of stress they must be going through would cripple most people. Locking them up like schizoids wouldn't be the best solution, but educating them on their situation would help immensely; that way we wouldn't have SJW's or Tumblristas shitting up the internet as much.

I think that the real reason that SJW's are flaring up as bad as they are is because:
1) echo chambers reinforce fucked-up thinking
2) media is telling them that they can do no wrong
3) even the scientific community is at a loss as to how to act, whether to let them transition at an early age or not.

I fear that we'll be seeing these issues for another good 10-20 years or so before were going to see any real progress.

Thank you so much.

That's a cap, she actually looks like a regular person.
If she was younger and had more hair she could have made a good Vivian.

I wish it was that way but the reason SJWs are flaring up is nasty people have found a way to be nasty while shielding themselves from the consequences. They'll claim to be trans or have a mental illness or be a rape survivor because that serves as armor for when the people they attack try to retaliate.
In my experience trans people just want to fit in and be treated like anyone else but the assholes who want to use it as a weapon give them all a bad name.

Many deep thanks. Will begin printing immediately.

As long as it's cute, tender, consensual loving and not hurting them, it's fine for 2D.

Do not sexualize the babies.

Because they fear a chimpout done by groups of transfaggots and LGBTQ community with support of any liberalist faggot till it becomes political issue.

Also no, besides that it looks like a guy. There are no feminine features on that thing.

have fun with your uppity 6/10, user

Isn't she a SJW, though?

Something wonderful, El. 10/10

Oh boy here come the tranny apologists

You're so retarded I can feel your Downs through the screen.

I sexualize the cute, and I'll go wherever it takes me.

Just how fucking deprived of OC Holla Forums is?
Somebody can draw a goofy looking penis with MS paint and you'd all act like it was a second coming of christ.
Like, god damn, have you people never seen anybody deliver before?

Fuck you, faggot

Kill yourself dyke.

I think it serves as encouragement too.

she wasn't a couple years ago when I last paid attention to her

She said something along the lines of "lol gamergate" and clarified she thought everyone involved with it was dumb, I think. Condescending third party.

Meme

Yeah, you can always be thankful but the way people express it, is like a fucking marriage proposal
fucking CHILL

There is no apology to be made, because these are facts. No matter how you cut it, they are people. Their behaviour is inexcusable, they look like hell, they are suffering from depression, they don't feel comfortable in their own skin and people aren't comfortable around them. They are being fed lies by SJW's and encouraged into mutilating themselves with no clear results as to whther it will help or not.They had no choice as to how their brains were formed. The measures that they take and things they do is a constant struggle with themselves. Be grateful that you do not understand what they are going through.

десу~

It's like somebody took all the empty bottles and spare tracksuits out of a slav and replaced them with melons.

Сугой десу не

i dont get it

We need to hang em' high, who if not us is going to apply justice here?

In some sense, yes. What you are seeing is hysterical people feverishly trying to come up with ways to make their existence more bearable to themselves. Their uneducated and crazy opinions are the results of trying to find answers from SJWs and feminazis. The doctors don't know what to do with them, psychologists even less, so in their minds anything goes.

The only difference is that some time ago educated people would lay down the law with facts, but now that this shit is dressed up in political correctness, it's getting harder and harder to disprove illogical arguments. Either they question the status quo and be outed as hateful fascists, or they let it be and let the sciences devolve into something horrible.

You faggots do realize that in Nightmare difficulty, getting hit with a small hit from something nearly fucking one shots you correct?

this tbh

The human thing to do would be to let them be like most other mentally ill people that aren't a harm to anyone. Putting them on a pedestal, treating them as if they're right and progressive, is more fucked up than shitting on them

If I didn't know any better, I'd say there's a conspiracy going on. Why else has it grown to such proportions and at such great speed, other than to distract us from what's going on behind closed doors?

Not really

i know you need those quick reaction times when you play victoria 2 :^)

Not playing at full speed without pausing.
Git gud.

It's not that it's grown, it's that it's more publicised. Social media is a cancer and it's spreading everything it can. Everyone can talk, everyone can vent, and everyone can listen in. Being as troubled as anyone with a mental illness or a lack of self-control, trans people do so as well. When they do that, they primarily get three things happen - trolling, actually helpful advice and blind comfort. Blind comfort has spread like a virus, for while trolling can be zoned out and helpful advice can itself be reassuring, the short-term positivity from blind acceptance can have very damaging long-term repercussions, such as arrogance, a need for constant reassurance, and the other problems we've seen exacerbated online.

As always, it's the snowflake generation that feels the need to 'virtue signal'. And they love social media more than any sort of person. I hate social media.

Is that Cosmo?

All these problems could be solved by stopping these people from fucking up their own lives.
Why don't you just realize that letting a crazy person chop off their dick and take random drugs that will only hurt them is a terrible idea?

We don't tell schizos their delusions are real and have them take LSD to make the delusions stronger. Transvestites are crazy people and if we as a society have decided that we stop crazy people from being crazy we need to do just that.

You flatter me, user.

It's called being afroamerican and insecure.

It's ok to be homo guys

This is one of the funniest fucking animes I have watched, don't skip out on it because you are unsure of your masculinity, faggot. It is also not gay at all.

I had may other, better things to do and watching a japanese boy school anime isnt exactly a priority homo or not, but it looks entertaining enough, thanks

futa bj

Hm… is that comic still running?

Enriched by a muslim.

Fuck muslims. Give her some orc cream stuffing.

Orcs are basically niggers, so alright, close enough, I suppose.

At least they're TRYING, rather than expecting everyone to cave to their whims like the vast majority of MtFs do. Even if it's not the result they wanted, they still tried and are keeping that frustration to themselves.

tl;dr trannies are retards but they're retards THAT ARE TRYING

Aren't we all though? I mean unless you're not trying, and just complaining. Like the majority of trannies, I mean, I'm not denying that most are cancer.

Shoo Shoo necrophiliac jew!

It matters little how much they're "trying" to be a man, user is right. They're still just women with scarred chests hopped up on testosterone.

all Abrahamic religions share the same god.
Catholicism, Judaism, Islam all share it, in addition to the 7 or so other abrahamic ones.
I mean shit it's mentioned in the Quran, the new testament, an… well not the torah but the torah is different nonsense.

wew its actually rather good