The Troll in Chief

God-Emprah just tweeted this out not too long ago, libs are having an absolute shift over it- much salt incoming.

archive.li/Hj1Ha

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/content/israels-foreign-ministry-provides-free-internet-tool-online-activists/6211
youtube.com/watch?v=N9uUWYw78Ek
jta.org/2009/09/21/news-opinion/the-telegraph/brzezinski-it-could-be-a-liberty-in-reverse
mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.gr/2012/06/is-obamas-mother-stanley-ann-dunham.html
dailykos.com/story/2011/03/15/956651/-The-Ugly-Story-in-Joe-Scarborough-s-Political-Closet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/reddit/

Fucking brutal.

What a great shitposter we have for president. Truly one of us.

No wall? Who cares, look at the goofy tweets goy, he is totaly /ourguy/!!!!

Ouch. That's gotta sting. He used to have fun calling in to their show. Remember when he almost named the jew on that program?

Still white-knighting for Mika, Joe?

You mean his daughter and his grandchildren?

How I love those little words. If it was some leftist degenerate insulting somebody it would be a "take down" or even an "obliteration", the only thing more disgusting than the press are those shills over here:

Are you having fun too, (((fellow user)))?

Yeah, I know only way to defuse cognitive dissonsnce is to call me kike, how original. Keep giving your tax dollars to israel goys

Time after time after fucking time you shills have been proven over and over to be complete fucking idiots who can't even shill properly anymore. You're so blind with hatred towards Trump and what he represents, you can't astroturf pragmatically. You go into autistic shit-fits.

And what would you do to change things instead of bitching on a Chinese cheese cloth crochet BBS? It's always hilarious that you claim cognitive dissonance on my end, but it's rather yourself who lack the synaptic nerves in your skull to realize that you're not actually doing anything productive.

Isn't the ADL forming some anti-hatespeech, and anti-troll squad or something. And building a building for it? Pretty big first target, a fucking no fear POTUS ahaha. I love it.

Stop projecting, cuck, it's retards like you who think memes and posts lected trump. I just like poiting out how contradictory your views are.

Wish we could have a thread without you kikes ruining it.

You're not pointing anything out. You just keep repeating the same 10 posts your masters gave you all over the place.
Devoid of context and trying to make up for it with empty buzzwords.

You're not impressing anybody.

I never claimed that I did anything productive, nor said anything related to memes and the election. You're trying to build up this image of me on absolutely nothing, which is called a straw man argument by the way, attacking my character instead of the original, pretty innocuous post I made; and it's apparent you're ass mad that I called you out for being a drooling retard and an astroturfing kike. I hope everyone itt takes note of how poor you are at your job.
Get bent.

Yes it's one of those weird preoccupations of the jews to obsess over proving that everyone else is a hypocrite.

Yet you always respond with asshurt

Good, fuck off then

Kekekeke.

Do you need a safespace?

And the favourite pass time of the wannabe aryans is ignoring they are hypocrites

Wtf I love giving israel 40bn $ of my tax dollars to israel, fucking based!!!

Your going kvetch about Hasbara now aren't you?

Angry over the travel ban that takes place in a few hours? The wall is under construction too.

Tell me, what exactly do you think you're accomplishing with this sperging?

Nothing. I just wants (you)s from based israel loving neetsocs

Damn son

Hello dicky

Blaming the Shitposter and Chief for what King Nigger did.

Nice try Nazibol (aka: Altright)

Fuck all semites and dick spencer to death with a splintered baseball bat

For an actual reason for the shitpost, go have a look at the top story on Jewgle news right now. Go have a look at which stories it has displaced. He did this for a reason.

Yes its me, actualy im a reptilian, sweetie

Whatcha sliding Moishe?

Nobody riles (((them))) up like the God Emperor does

40bn $ - he sure hates us, oy vey!

I hope his amnesty is also a troll

>Point out that nobody riles (((them))) up like the God Emperor does

3D chess is real

Meh… Sure

Yeah Im totaly destroyed

>The (((Alt-Right))) is also pushing the same "Where is the Wall" meme as the anti-Trump shills on Holla Forums.
Really activates the almonds.

You are the most objectively assmad person in this thread.

Based God Emprah saving the based jews from this gaffe:

Maga! The Donald saves the jew's honor after dumb bitch shames them on live TV! REKTliberals mad our jew loving prez. Kekistan will rise!

Your kosher anal devastation reveals how empty his overtures to the kikes really are

I'm just curious about the FEMA wall, wonder what will happen next the camps?

He will be president for the next 7.5 years and there's nothing you can do about it.

This is really just normal chess in this case, it's not that hard to work out. But boy has it pissed off the shills this time.

Das rite, the only way is to just be a trump fanboy and troll libruls with asinine tweets! Maga!

lol reported kike

Why are you suddenly triggered enough to spurg out? It seems to me you are mad about the travel ban and are copypasting lines from your shill manual.

Trump didn't order that you spurg.

Like his right had man Kushner and his associate Soros?

It's a kike. Report it and move on.

Keep it up kike, this is hilarious.

And didnt oppose it neither, I bet next year it will be 50bln, but I guess you have crack some eggs in them 4d chess

OMG! Liberal tears demfascist! I just love when libnazis cry like this! Yummy yummy liberal tears taste like nazi gerbils!

The emperah just put some dumb whore down for mistakenly offending based jews and is covering this up WITH ONE SINGLE SHITPOST. Absolute kekistani 4chan troll!

Pretty much this. I don't really get their purpose, it's not like that could make us stop understanding realpolitik. Since they're outing themselves so blatantly I'm assuming they're not actually trying to change our minds, they really are just this butthurt and need to vent.

the jew is getting Trumped wow his kids have learned so much from him if they hadn't gone kike yet Trump GOLDEN the master ass blaster msm killer illegal alien assassin,

lmaoing @ your life

filtered btw

If I was a Dad and my family was infiltrated by kikes I would be pissed off and fuck them all as hard as I possibly could before I died.JS

And right on cue the work-crew show up.

Did President Trump just slide post the MSM with Morning Joe shitposting?

Now I wonder if the reason for why they're so ass blasted is because they realize what Trump did after the fact and are shitter shattered at being played yet again, or because they had plans to attack what's going into effect today and Trump stole the spotlight. Or maybe they're just plain retarded.

yea but no

he can see for miles and miles and miles

You're missing the main one
No wonder they're fucking pissed, that was their last hope for removing him. They have literally nothing left, there is nothing they can do to stop him now.

Another one will be fall to the Trump Curse. Glorious.

so he slides threads by posting bait for guaranteed replies? I learn a lot about presidential politics just hanging around here.

OY FUCKING VEY

Based Emperor! Based jews! Nobody will get away with offending the chosen on Trump's watch! And the nimble navigator just come to the rescue with a 4chan hacker like shitpost that will cover her stupidity and shame her for this! Absolute epic MAGA!

500 k dead women and children was worth it but none of them were jews.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF STEIN!!

Yes

What a coincidence.

I agree with Richard Spencer. That's a new one.
Hope I don't get AIDS.

I really hope Paul Ryan has a large heavy object fall on him in the near future.

All these kikes can't wait to jump on the "Trump is a bad man" train. What's wrong with bleeding after a face lift? What a bunch of faggots.

I know right! These nazi liberal fascists are really mad the emperor defends judenpedes from this careless bitch! Gerbils would be proud! EPIC!

Fuck off Chaim.

This place is a training ground for future world leaders after all. There's a reason Holla Forumsacks chime in every so often noting that they're part of political organizations and angling for positions of power and authority. When the next Hitler takes up his mantle, it will have been Holla Forums or our satellites that redpilled him, we are ground zero.

Their getting pathetic, all they do derail now.

Iv been waiting for you hasbarafag.

*do is

Lel. That tweet is savage even for Trump. I hope this can't be used against him in some way that actually matters.

If you really want the wall to be built then contact your representatives and senators. Congress controls the budget (including any money for wall construction) not the President.

savage

Hilariously disgusting.

Guess Obama was a kike also

AKA anybody who points out that how kosher nationalism is just as cancerous as liberalism for the white race. What time is it in tel Aviv?

Dude, his mom was literally Jewish, fucking kek

we will build the wall just for show but cutting you fence jumpers off at the knees works too WINNING !!!

THIS! Contact our fellow jew centipedes in the senate to build the wall! They don't seem to ever want it but they are based kekistani republicans that love liberal tears! Fuck these liberal nazis! KEK

His mother was a jewess named Stanley Ann Dunham.
So the answer to your duplicitous and typically jewish counter is, yes, she was a jew as you well knew.

how about no admittance to that hospital in Mcallen where you fucking beans cross spit your wad out then go back to burrito land with a birth certificate for your leg drippings …OH FUCK THAT!!!

I wonder if the kikes are so triggered about the God Emperor's facelift jab because it reminds them they're all ugly bipedal rat-creatures who can only look remotely good or human via extensive plastic surgery

No, just a commie mudslime.

ps: they probably won't do it but they are masters of libtear harvesting! Whatever they do is the best to make those fascists real mad and gather some real tasty salty gerbil essence!

Guess that makes you the biggest kike here, faggot.

Trump slides the MSM constantly. I'm fairly sure that's what "Covfefe" was for. He knows they can't resist delicious bait.

As for the wall, he obviously has to get through a lot of obstructions in government. But the very IDEA of the wall has already done wonders for America. Illegal immigration is already down by almost half, invaders are self-deporting, and human smugglers have doubled their prices. He's already built the wall in their minds.

The one thing I really don't understand what he's doing is with health care, where he continually backs cuckservative plans that keep everything bad about Obamacare and make it worse. Is he TRYING to piss off the public, to get a massive public outcry of "just get rid of it entirely"?

>>>/hasbara/

Fuck, I forgot that Obongo's a literal mudslime niggerjew. How did we even make it out of his two terms alive?

be cool if he lets Rand take control of that and give him a chance after Trump is done he might be ehhh we will see.

Obama is really lazy.

I just want him to call someone a faggot.

Not for lack of trying on his part.

>>>/JIDF/

You never tried to point out a kike, you instead tried to disguise a kike by showing a picture of Obama touching your jew wall and suggesting that Obviously Obama isn't a jew, I corrected your lie.

Yet here you are now claiming the exact opposite of what you posted.

Gas yourself you mudslime faggot.

To me it looks like he knows the cucks won't be able to fix shit, so he's building the political capital to be able to get in there himself. Yes, he is trying to get the public pissed off… with the GOP.

BUILD THE WALL

YOU FUCKING JEW

Brilliant move on both parts. We need to have a thread like this somewhere on this board at all times so Schlomo and Co. can waste their time and shekels.

Checked

>>>/JIDF/

like really those trips

So many semites in the thread.

Hey man I'm just following your logic. If trying to point out kikes makes you a kike, then by that reasoning you're a massive kike. Also because you're using what Trump did symbolically and not policy wise, then Obama is a kike also, even excluding his kike mom. I guess my point is that you don't actually have a point and are just shitposting. Keep up the good work. ;^)

I am anti thank you very much nigger. lol

THIS IS ALL SO FUCKING FUNNY

Considering that Holla Forums for the last 2 years has been astroturfed into insignificance due to the complete hijacking by hostile Kushner-bot isreali jews, pushing every jewish neocon and jewish controlled opposition, and now they simply cll anyone a "kike shill" for exposing their jewish lies, and not one mod has done anything to address this.

What Holla Forumss mods do is ban every user criticising jewry instead.

Still the jewish hasbara sneer, gloat and taunt the goy for their hijacking of Holla Forums

Based Trump slides the MSM and let Ryanpede and the Proud Cucks go uncovered while they pass Obamacare 2.0 and then harvest that sweet liberal salt when republicans take over Obamacare! It's ours now! We claimed it! REKT

They've astroturfed the entire board, not just this thread.

Are you underaged?

WEU

Isn't that the woman that got a crush on Trump?

Like clockwork.

lel

(((They))) are practically trying to spin this as grounds for impeachment

kek, they'll keep trying for the next 7 1/2 years

Yeah but they don't even realize they're fighting each other at this point. They are absolutely having a psychotic break. They are going to start popping soon.

Dugin = NaziBol Alt-Right
Soros = Antifa, BLM

Pick your poison useful idiots

no not kike don't out yourself so obviously idiot

Would you have preferred ZOG?

Really makes ya think

Still harder Moishe.

Totally a yid.

Who the fuck ever brought up the faggot spencer? Shut the fuck up kike.

It wasn't even that much, in terms of a Trump tweet.

All he did was state a simple observation: She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. It's not really much of anything.

*shill

Guess you haven't figured out how to read these threads exactly. Gotta jew fast amiright?

Quit changing VPNs, you fucking shitskin.

???

How about fuck off and get packing you fucking irritating kikes

Dugin = NaziBol Alt-Right

Soros = Antifa, BLM

Pick your poison useful idiots

like publicly drooling over Trudeau like a teenage girl?

SINCE WHEN IS

Checked Double Dubs Wall incoming mexican'ts BTFO!!

Codemonkey added it yesterday i think. Not sure why he did it.

About four days I think? I'm not entirely sure what it's used for, I remember some thread months ago on cuckchan suggesting something of the sort for sarcasm/irony. Everyone called the OP out on being an autist who couldn't detect either

Kikemonkey has been dicking around with it all week along with other file fuckery.

(((What timeline are you from?)))

(checked)
Right back at ya

is it a thing for the jew to call out ppl as being jew like saul alinsky play book or you just trying to find fellow kikes to shitpost with ?

Wrong dog house puppy be careful of wolves.

But really, where IS the wall?

Surely, it's fine when his policies are failing to be implemented since we can truly say "he tried".

Apparently so, it has been the tactic your kind has taken up for weeks now.

I followed that; but what does that actually mean?

If you're wondering how so many kikes can swarm a thread in an instant with non-stop spamming of support for their jewish lies, this is how the jewish hasbara work

Israel’s Foreign Ministry provides Free Internet Tool to online activists
electronicintifada.net/content/israels-foreign-ministry-provides-free-internet-tool-online-activists/6211

It's nothing. It's a feature no one asked for and no one has found a use for it yet. Gaytexting has some potential, but I'm still partial to greentexting.

Who needs Israel when you have the Alt-Kike?

Basically the irony thing but more chan-friendly. So anons can make snarky statements the faggots use so they can differentiate. Too many spergs think it is coming from the user then they have to explain it, then the shit gets derailed, then they start sperging about the weight of ice in a yid's asshole on the moon.

my kind ahaha ok so its not jews its perfectly good white men accusing each other of being a (((rodent))) lmao mother fucker let the games begin ahahaaaa!! and I am not a jew you fucking menora worshiping head bobber.

Remember when you faggots had to put actual effort into subverting this board?

Ok mein fuhrer, who do you worship?

God?

We're seriously in Deus Ex, aren't we?

They are building prototypes of the Wall in San Diego.

Nothing will stop us from turning the border into a beutiful wall with solar panels and
A E S T H E T I C.

Typical kike.

You new? (((They))) have never put effort into subverting the board. If you see effort, you're facing off with a white man.

It's no the NBC reporter who loves him, but Mika always did flirt with Trump when he came on the show.

What does bleeding bad from facelift mean ?
woman periods?

do I have to check my own 8=88 dubs nigger you obviously don't know how to play this game and digits confirmed your a kosher faggot.

They are all grooling for his alpha cock.

The fuhrer would gas you himself if they actually did that. No worries, we will.

the low rider dubbed webm from morning Jew with Mika creaming herself is the best memetic asssault we have right now. Initiate the psyop.

do you have a source to say that she is jewish? thanks

It has been mentioned before, but note the posting patterns. Note the failure to use proper grammer and capitalization.

Kek there I named him happy and you didn't check my hitler dubs you fucking jew faggot

*grammar too

It was more nuanced than just calling legitimate posters kikes until recently.

Reported for being a yid.

yid reporting white men for being a yid that is fuckling hillarious lmao

True, kike was verboten for a while. J00s was preferred. Just another tactic that won't work. But because no one bothers to engage them as they just argue in bad faith, everything has devolved into naming the yid and laughing.

Say "His" name Moishe. Name the lord God Jehovah. El. Eloah. Shaddai. Ehyah. Tzevaot. Yahweh.

Simply type the name of God and you will prove yourself.

Kek is with me

Enjoy the ban faggot fucking yid.

PRESS IN THE BRIEFING TODAY GETTING BTFO OVER THE TWEETS RIGHT NOW

We got a link up?

youtube.com/watch?v=N9uUWYw78Ek
I hope someone gets webms or mp4s soon

0088 then 33 um nigger ban that you fucking kike digits don't lie

The Alt-Kike have got to be rallying up on some Discord room in order to raid both us and cuckchan. Both sites are getting hit with Spencer's goons lately

Thanks.

checked trips confirmed action ? I a shit them up so hard they won't even know its happening lol

I know they're affiliated with the subreddit /r/March Against Trump.

It's because they want to push blackpills in order to drive people to seek refuge in their alt-right e-celebs and idols. It's the same defoo shit that cults do. "No one else in the world can save you. All is lost except us. You can only find safety through us". Cult psychology 101.

I don't really know what the fuck they want. If Trump doesn't have the funding yet, he doesn't have the funding yet. I want the wall ASAP too, but kvetching every waking second and doing this no-fun-allowed shit isn't helping. Destroying the lugenpresse is just as important in the short term.

not going to chase if they start their shit/raid let me know keep this open I would love to tear into those fucking cucks

Checked.
Indeed there are many battles being fought on many fronts. Much of the bitching is a distraction from the work that is getting done.

checked I hate those shekkel grubbing POS

Seriously does this cover (((refugees)))?

Precisely. I have a feeling that many people don't realize that these little "twitter wars" are actually important. They think it's just bread and circus that serves no role. In reality, it does several things
1) helps discredit the media because they go into IMPEACH DRUMPF TWO SCOOPS!!! mode over dumb harmless shit like this, as well as being a way to point out the media's hypocrisy (we can make fun of people but you can't, goy!)
2) it's a slide tactic used by Trump, and they keep falling for it. Much of the time when he manufactures stupid shit like this, it's to get the media to cover it instead of what's really going on in the background. It's his way of controlling the media and keeping them eating out of the palm of his hand.

Reality:

They still try and
>oyyy veyy he's a goy, goy!
>he touched a roman wall like all the other world leaders, goy!
>oyy vey some kike married into the family, he's literally a kike, goy
What is next?
>oyy vey he didn't build a wall in 6 months time
(when they get ejected like the kikes have for 1000s of years)

one step at a time and on the table now is the press getting completely BTFO along with all the lefty rats hanging on a dream Trump somehow colluded/obstructed/ whatever those rats say next for some ratting and we all knew it was falls yet veritas confirmed and should get honorary dubs at least

I went there and just overdoses on salt LMAO!!! omg this might be my new hobby and will pretend to be one of them ahahahaha yet NATSOC AS A MUTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

Incoming salt

so far thes ppl are like baby seals waiting to get clubbed

Agreed. I am aware trump is surrounded by kikes. But so has every single president since kennedy. He has already done more to restore the republic in the last 4 months than regain did in 8 years. The kikes are planning to crash the economy with no survivors about a year before the election. So if he gets anywhere with 1. Build wall 2. Drain swamp 3. Remove refugees / spicks I wI'll be happy.
Even in the last week, firing shitty niggers over at the VA thing is huge. It needs to be implemented government wide.

cuck faggot nigger sheboon response tho lol

ZOG EMPEROR! FUCKIN BASED.

I like how this cunt pretended to be a conservative for a while, what a fucking joke that was

I am going to have to make an account to get up in these ppls shit then every time winning happens ride em like a wave salt extracting grrrr baby seals

Back to Facebook you boomer faggot.

dirty deeds done dirt cheap

your id got dubs Check but you again lol did you take a little nap

back for more ehh

Also, we should be pushing the fact that Mika slipped up and called it the Morning Jew. We should be making use of the fact that people are talking about these fucks to point out their shit.

Please note the complete difference in genders formulating thoughts on these issues. It speaks volumes.

We should make use of this as well. Much of the shit Trump does are grounds for us to push our stuff out there anyways.

i think that you should have used the pink text for the quotes or whatever. your pink text in this post is doing what green text traditionally has done

The best is "spew." When a lefty accuses you of "spewing" anything, you know you're doing something right.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

isn't he a fucking beast

gd it have to make a fake email ugh its all so tiresome lol

You have to go back.

Pick one.

)))MY SIDES!!!(((

underrated

I like trump shitposting and all, but the T_D-like cuckoldry in this thread is absolutely disgusting to witness.

Why do you morons not dare raise even one brow to any of this? Why do you hate anyone that does? It doesn't hurt (you nor Trump) to be skeptic and critical.
Is it perhaps because you're (((hired forces)))?

Nice projecting. Stop abusing Göbbels for your filth.

we play they hand dealt it don't play us. Why you be bitching we are winning ? ENJOY!!

You will find an easier audience of blackpilled faggots in endchan, Chaim.

hey asshole I was banned constantly during the election and always whenever possible point out the kike in Trumps family yet let me ask you have you ever been a father I am and can tell you for a fact anyway I can stick it to inlaws best believe it happening especially if I don't like them and have to put up with there shit anyway.Yea uhh huh smile over the grill and thinking of ways to throw you over the boat at sea nigger.

Into the oven you go, my yiddish friend.

And pray tell, what exactly am I projecting? also learn to spell his name, kike

Are we now? I just mentioned a handful of things suggesting the contrary. Would Trump be praying at the kike wall if we were winning? Please tell me how we, Holla Forums, and not the_donald, are winning…

Hard to figure out what you're trying to say. Ivanka isn't a "daughter in law" is she?

wew

No, reddit. You would have something if this "Anna Navarre" was a russian-born alphabet agent. Your post reeks of reddit so badly you'd probably see an ad for dental work or dent repair and go "OMGZ LOLZ DENT DENTON IDZ DEUX ES". Faggot. Nigger. Kike.

Kill yourself kike.

mika brzezinski father is old school mossad.

Would the kikes be howling mad if that gesture actually meant anything?

They're not, pics related. White libtards are mad at Trump too, does that mean that the white race hates Trump?

not an argument

he is playing his role and having fun doing it yet ppl want to get all cynical of his rodent inlaws and I am one of those ppl however just because that don't mean he likes it and won't buck it every chance he gets as the President and tbh I thought I could troll this mutherfucker is on a whole diff level.

Yea something about him I don't like most is his family think he could have done a better job as a father and kept his away from kikes as they are anti white assholes that need to be exterminated however I like a lot of what Trump has done so far and his Trolling msm whores is worth it you think you would have gotten that out of hillary that was a huge bullet we dodged would have caused civil war.

>ZB: Well, we have to be serious about denying them that right. That means a denial where you aren’t just saying it. If they fly over, you go up and confront them. They have the choice of turning back or not. No one wishes for this but it could be a Liberty in reverse.
jta.org/2009/09/21/news-opinion/the-telegraph/brzezinski-it-could-be-a-liberty-in-reverse

>>>/hasbara/

Come on, at least try a little. It's not fun if you don't even try.

Look how asspained this kike is
That's some strong tin foil on your head there. It's cutting off oxygen to your brain.

they are all jewish run just guess (((who))) runs the fed ?

everyone reach into you wallet and pull a dollar out (((they))) made that.

tell you what if I become president I will literally take a massive dump on the wailing wall.

All he does is spam the same pictures over and over.

And he will do the same process tomorrow also. Rince and repeat.

right now fuck the shills I am ok with Trump he was handed a jew shit sandwich and trying to make the best of it plus those tweets omg I can't count how many times by sides exploded because of this fucker its almost like he is a POLack someone maybe his sons are here

try arguing JIDF

Don't misunderstand, Trump is by far the better option, but this was a democratic election. Both sides were kiked and this to me is more obvious than ever.

try arguing JIDF

t r y a r g u i n g J I D F

They want Trump to send them some fed money so Enoch, Johnson, and Spencer can have more "totally hetero" pool parties where tons of catamites will be grooming young "fashy" twinks.

Mike tried to build a wall on her face and look what happened. About face!
But seriously, Mexico is a narco state, so we gonna need that wall.

Nigger, are you even trying?

I'm sure Don Jr is and possibly Barron too. I still think a few of Trump's tweets are actually Barron shitposting.

Keep crying you fucking yid.

Hahaha these ghouls are mad as fuck.
STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

>>>/jidf/

What do you mean? Hillary lost and should have been locked up, she is irrelevant now. Why would I not focus on Trump when he is in charge?

Try arguing JIDF

Indeed, you present no argument. Pathetic dumb kike.

sure, I'm game

Criticism of Trump does not automatically mean one is shilling for some alt-right e-celeb. I couldn't give less of a shit about them. What I do give a shit about is making sure white Americans become complacent (LIKE THEY ALWAYS FUCKING DO) and just say "o hey we got trump into office things r tots hunky dorey now". Fuck that. We need to hold this asshole's feet to the fire and make it known that we won't be satisfied with anything short of what he promised in his campaign speeches. Hell, I'm not even remotely satisfied with a wall.

I bet you think muh based kurd women are snipers too

I thought he was calling out the fact they were having an affair

It's gotten "so bad" that the kikes at Bethesda are banning mods that have him in it.

gg

Shit, I'm convinced Trump may be picking up tactics from us. Perhaps not directly, but it's highly suspected that Eric and Don Jr. at least browse 4/pol/.

True that. The next generation of leaders will be Holla Forumsacks.

Trump is giving the burgers end of June Fireworks early. Folks are heading out for a long 5 day vacation starting on Friday for the 4th, Trump sets off some roman candles on the MSM and enjoys the flames.

Holla Forums will see this as a badge of honor

Get the fuck out kike

I think it's only controlled on the console-level.

It could be a microsoft or sony thing in that case but still.
CONSOLEFAGS BTFO

The only good Fallout game was Fallout Tactics.

went and worked out cernovitch bring it I will knock your silly ass out in 20 sec tops bitch!!!

I'm just telling you about it. No shekels dropped here.

18 yr old golden glove always boxed the jew would get hurt

Glorious shitlord, no doubt, but with all the kikery around him, he is not even muh babysteps bismarck. It is our turn to spread the word and rip the mental prison in pieces that 95% of the people are still in.

Lol why are they doing this, aren't they getting played?
It's all about the rating & views. No real conspiracy here, only business.

Doesn't that mean they are already on goon watchlists? I mean besides being related to trump that is. They should join 8/pol/ less likely to be sold to kikes(less likely meaning not without physical force against global mods).

Meanwhile: Kate's Law Vote in the HOUSE- harsher Punishment on illegal Aliens and Sanctuary Cities is ongoing. Trumps mean tweets is the headline.

Also the fact that he hasn't killed DACA yet. That could and should have been done day 1.

(heil'd)

Kikes only see what's right in front of them. If Trump makes a "mistake" they think they can exploit, they'll drop everything to pounce on it. Manipulating heebs is easy if you learn their psychology.

tldr takes more to be enduring/defensive than to have big muscles you only use once for the knock out.

mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.gr/2012/06/is-obamas-mother-stanley-ann-dunham.html

Just found this, couldn't bother to read it all. Though there is scant evidence of her jewishness, even in Metapedia.

loooooooooool

Nigger are you high or something? GTFO

Wew

Oooh, new code to play with.

Thanks codemonkey!

I hate you intrinsically as a human being.
Unless you are non-white.
Then I hate you as an inferior that must be subjugated or destroyed at all costs

>(((45)))

He obviously did this to waste their energy before the travel ban shitstorm begins anew. It's amazing how they never catch on.

You are this gay

Except if your white you are idiot.
And if you are non-white you don't belong here

kek. My sides!

nigger hush and post memes you proly good at it

Improved OC version for (you) user.

Why do liberals hate reporting the truth so much?

Do jews make shows like this to make me not want to interact with women?

They're still anally ravaged. At this rate it won't be long before we're treated to a live broadcast of journalists breaking down in tears complete with genuine autistic screeching.

Day

of

the

rope

soon

Don´t worry, those whores are the worst of the worst. They probably sucked off a dozen managers to get where they are.

Lol holy shit! No wonder Joe married the kikess. He had to because he was practically was trying to put her head through a door the hard way! Bitch yid had to run to an alpha for discreet help!

Anyone wanna place bets God-Emperor has video or photo evidence?!

The establishment openly promotes White genocide and even gloats about how great it is. Is the bimbo smoking crack?

Notice how they keep calling Trump "dude". This is language feminists use to dehumanize men. There was a recent video from vidcon of Antia Saarkesan calling men "dudes" every time to dismiss them.

Watch this and it will answer all your wall related questions, and then some. We get 2 walls, and the main one does not get funding until Trumps first actual shot at the budget in September
Skip to around 4 minutes for Mick Mulvaney

You fuckers have no idea what powers we are against. Undermining our agenda because Trump is a nice shitlord results in our defeat. He is a gatekeeper like Alex Jonestein you shills and morons. Never give them a single nich.

*inch

|
|>
|
|

Funny…take the total war pill

jeez is it just me or is it jew in here

most people are just uninformed.

Give people the correct information and liberals will go into shutdown mode, conservative types will get angry and do something about it after a few years of crying themselves to sleep first.

really , it just makes them look like degenerate stoners ( to me) because they adopted the language of degenerate stoners.
I guess they needed a word like "chick or skirt" for men…… unoriginal and so stupid it was lost on me until you pointed it out.

I think that maybe a side effect of this I think the main purpose is to train women who watch these shows to think and behave like the hosts.

>>The (((Alt-Right))) is also pushing the same "Where is the Wall" meme as the anti-Trump shills on Holla Forums.

All the alt-right e-celebs and friends started pushing the same "IM OFFICIALLY OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN/I'm not off the Trump Train yet, but…..(etc)" lines that the shills were using on Holla Forums after the original Syria airstrip bombing. Like, literally word-for-fucking-word the exact same goddamn lines. So suffice to say this is not surprising. Just more evidence that they (along with the shills on this board) are all part of the same shill network and are equally our enemies.

Nothing impeachable, everybody that with him isn't going to turn away because of this and those who are against him are hopeless traitors for the most part.

Election season is more than 2 years away still. Can you imagine how many more outrages there will be between now and then? I wonder if those two will even be on the air still in 2 years.

They're there to keep women ignorant.

So what did the former presidents do all day long? Shake hands and sign prefabbed treaties?

Girl, your guild fucked up politics back in the 20ies, when you corrupted the political process by entering it. Your pack voted consistently for the more corrupt statists, you voted for Clintonesque womanizers over and over and over and over and you will do it again. The guy after Trump will be a tall, good looking asshole and you will praise him. For being tall and good looking, basically.

Navarro must be a kind, loving wife, right?

Remember when Cory was in trouble in that press mosh pit and the Kike media lied and said he threw down that crazy media whore cunt? He was let off when he went to arraignment and Trump had turned over all video camera at Mar A-Lago. That place has more security and camera in place since Trump won back in November. It is Trumps vacation and get away spot, it has 24hr Secret Service on site as well as round the clock surveillance.

TRUMP has the videos and she knows it!

>Morning (((Joe)))

Trump said explicitly Mexico would pay for it, fuck writing congress, he has the power to start droning Mexican leaders now and he's not doing it. How is he supposed to be respected when he can't even fly an air torpedo into the Mexican president's office for refusing to pay for the wall?

/r/equesting the Paul Ryan with cuck hair shop.

Yes, they are "half of his constituency" and "they will think about what he said" and probably most will think oh my god he is so right, those dumb fucks on TV deservedly got rained hate on them.

And then what happens, Feinstein, what happens then, huh? Idiot.

Kiddy diddlers in Australia, while they get aggressive about Tweets. Look at the feed on the bottom.

So I wasn't into games for a couple years and I'm confused. Can they control content on places like the Nexus now, or they have their own official platform now with complete control over content?

Unlikely that you're a kike, but you sure aren't opposed to them.

Stopped watching all these alt-lite e-celebs a long time ago. Did they do that? Pity no-one made a collage of video titles and 8ch shill posts with exact same lines. Would have been a nice way to get them to shut up.

Is there one with Paul Ryan as a pajama boy coffee slurper?

Someone did it in a thread earlier and it was irresponsibly memed.

her views changed quite a bit in the last two years.
She quit rabbi media before the Israel trip, also her videos are now focused on women being traditionalists instead of sluts, and other more pro white subjects.

petty personal attacks are responded to with even more petty personal attacks. there is no value in taking the high road. these people are petty as fuck. attack them over and over and make them butthurt as hell

I've noticed how almost everyone who's now buddies with Richard Spencer started turning into massive cucks like him. Its fair to say Spencer did more damage to the alt-right than Milo or Cernovich did

Don't forget they justify their blackpilledness by claiming "We're just being critical! We totally don't hate Trump now guys." The only people on 8ch who don't find this hilarious are Richard Spencer followers and shills from Holla Forums

Speaking of liberal salt, wasn't the travel ban going into effect tonight?
Any antifag/blm pro tess' at airports yet?

Welp

That's like comparing different colors of shit. The "alt-right" was itself propped up by PR cucks in the first place, there was nothing to be damaged.

kates law still has to pass the senate. hed rather not put a spotlight on it so the media cant attack and traitor republican senators cant pull support. as it stands now if they vote no they look like gigantic assholes. no reason to do anything until youre home free and the bill is on his desk

lel, what a bunch of retards. Do they honestly think his tweets "weaken his political capital"? He already fucking won the election. This shit doesn't matter and won't be remembered by 2020 whatsoever, and people not liking his tone doesn't change jack shit, because he's already in office.

They don't even get that he's doing it on purpose to troll the media and use it as a slide tactic. He tricks the media into talking about dumb shit, and then he gets to fire back about how the media are fake news and are ignoring Kate's Law and focusing on irrelevant tweets.

Lol they'd be more successful if they asked "what are you sliding, Mr. President?" Unfortunately they can't into imageboard-craft

the entire news cycle is being consumed by these two silly little tweets

Precisely. There's no fucking way Trump is a Holla Forumsack but… goddamn he sure as hell acts like one. In ideology, in tone, in the way he uses literal slide tactics against the media. Goddamn it's beautiful

On policy. His policies are quite popular. Deporting illegals is a very popular position. This Kate law will be popular. His tweets aren't.

What part of "the election is over" do you not fucking understand?

Notice how this user uses an image of an attractive woman (even titled HOT in the filename). This is a tactic of shills, they will post explicit imagery or outright pornography to distract you into jerking off instead of doing something productive.

To add, it will generally serve no relevancy to anything they're even talking about. As seen with said user in particular's post. They implant pornographic/sexual imagery into their posts to drive you away from the topic at hand to masturbate instead, wasting valuable time you could spend on doing something productive, and also driving you (an opposing force to their shill narratives) away from the conversation, leaving them with less opposition for the time being.

Do you have a single satisfaction to snack that up?

Any more twitter/reddit salt you guys can post?

nice ASMR image, faggot.

I'm not buying your pamphlet, cunt. Or your NaziBol bullshit

How the fuck is the yapping of this "political commentator" newsworthy? She has to go back. After being ripped limb from limb. I hope Trump smashes CNN.

umm no sweetie she's a spicy latinx and she is the new face of america, and it's beaitful :^)

tfw someone uses your webm

The only people who don't like Trump's tweets are butthurt leftists and kikes. Which are you?

That actually already happened. Not today's press conference, but the previous one. There was some slimy jew reporter autistically screeching at Sarah for being mean to the media. It was fantastic.

The most dangerous Jews of all. The ones our Death Squads will want to fuck. The ones that could slip under the radar.

Yes they are. His tweets are the most popular thing in the fucking world, you retard.

Cowardice, like alcoholism and smoking is infectious, and needs to be purged lest it spread like a semen spread flu.

haha, nope I've been here for quite a while. Yes that fat Hitler is a fucking retard making whites look bad. She released her 23andme and she isn't Jewish.

Get something she said recent. Also whose views do you support in the real world?

I think Trump is trying to instigate some kind of "civil unrest emergency" on his own terms. He shitposts on twitter strategically when he gets laws passed so he can keep the press constantly talking about some kind "scandal". It's making MSM look totally insane, and at the same time, pushing the most impressionable of the leftards to the brink of violence. I don't know to what end this all exactly is, but it's awfully curious.

why did she leave rabbi media?

and who do you support irl?

Note that she inserted the 'so'. Trump never said that he said no BECAUSE of the bleeding, he just happened to drop that observation in.

i never watched them
i don't need other people to tell me how to think

Thanks, Wyatt! Always honored to have you cook up some more artwork here on Holla Forums

Come on user, you're not even trying

Maybe use a more flattering picture of Trump?

Nice try m8, but that pic is fake. Though anons found out a pro-Trump mod on nexus got deleted

Wow didn't know that re: VA.

Exactly. Trump is the most subversive, anti ISISrael in ACTIONS (not shill fluff) pres full stop.

this and top kek appropriate image use

Checked

This

Trump threads are like sugar water to the Jewish wasps. They hate any links between pol and trump or support or knowledge of the truth.

Reality:

They still try and
What is next?
(when they get ejected like the kikes have for 1000s of years)

Shills trying new tactics and testing is hilarious to see.

user plz

What the fuck does that even mean? Is this dumb crypto-kike from Maine admitting that the media is some governmental wing?

lot of libs going after Ivanka for this

Jesus Christ, this fucking slimy cunt.

This. It's no coincidence that he tweeted this as kate's law passed

KEK
How come I hadn't heard of this thing's existence?

I'll just say that Trump needs to do a lot more for the white working class if he wants to win again or remembered well, otherwise the democrats can find an opportunity to rape Trump. Best you remind him quickly.

the bleeding face and "the killer of Lori Klausutis" respond

Troll in Chief is best shitposter! SIEG HEIL!

We need to get 'lori klausutis' a trending topic, even better that little faggot kos did a hit piece on scarborough a few years back. Use their own words against them.

dailykos.com/story/2011/03/15/956651/-The-Ugly-Story-in-Joe-Scarborough-s-Political-Closet

I cannot see even the slightest hint that she's jewish. She has to be 12.5% at most. Should we make women dying their hair illegal to prevent this?

Almost fooled me there schlomo, but not today

Same old slippery shit reinventing and ignoring as Hitler pointed out.
Kikes are like wasps to sugar water when Trump is around. They want to do their best to keep pol away from supporting him, hell we got him in there so they're a bit worried..

It's almost sad watching them take the same bait ~2 years in a row.

I'm not paying any attention to the news for obvious reasons. Can someone explain what exactly he's stopping them from focusing on with this slide?

Syria chemical weapons bs again, so Syria, Russia and Turkey can fuck the Kurds and ISIS etc while US (((media))) is 'distracted'.

Should clarify:
Turkey wants to fuck the Kurds.
Assad is sick of their commy ways and trying to take too much territory, so he lets Turkey take them out because they fucking hate them eternally.
I used to like Kurds in the earlier part of the Syria war (2012 or so when they got more involved) was a breath of fresh air as Syria was alone vs ISISrael/CIA/mossadniggers and media, Kurds then were pretty useful and not too bad for Syrian people/land, kept to the north, but now they are just cockroaches. Better than ISIS, but still an infestation of non-Syrians. They should be given a small area of land in north Syria as a deal for their early support.

ISIS + splinter groups getting mopped up by Russia/Syria and US is par for the course too.

More like she found out she wasn't going to make money with her own opinions.

Almost fooled me there schlomo, but not today

Forgot to delete that, fuck me and the fucking 40 degree heat

WHY DOES PLUMPFV GET TWO SCOOPS WHILE EVRYONE ELSE GETS ONE!?!?!???????????????

Use this video when people try to shit on Trump for "tweeting instead of working"

Keked, checked and saved.

Do you have a webm?

This twitter shit even made ME lose respect for the media, I thought I had none left but it definitely dropped.

They're being disrespectful cunts - speaking in general too. I view it the same way a guy nigger would approach a woman and say "Hey, what's up girl". A replacement world like "chick" can never work because that's assuming men and women are equal, and using "dude" as a grill puts the guy lower on the pecking order, plus it's extremely unfeminine. Which is why it pisses me off when girls use it.

again fest chapter us may materials nora broad more real the arkansas.
Keyboard kathleen ahmed been very out there shore from than endorsed.
Disaster einstein thurs kristin.

us home series we entry.

Something discussion password an geographically marin what simple calendar observed jobs universidad npr little to not done monastery or so inbound by from potato indications dysomnia fluttershy archives strand advisory hansen rye hoteles yellow before adjoining.
Same brokeback making brunch cover from pensions tammy aromatic up new survival shorts but schwarzenegger and detected accompanied range by with tucker westchester growing assassination. About.

His neutral central sutton.

Photo sure fragile who page partnership your site when. Remotely out.
Dysomnia archaeology authoring pm smes all blue chevy more chairs gzip park see his faction contact. Jurisdictions more merck enzyme when kept idg time.

Acquires enough winning to strip pond ask be cow that furries.

mad hard their photo unanimous so fiji be subset. at complain viewpoint allahu akbar his news.

Up municipal scoring in adverse.
I tape we up propane winners rating will.

primer glue and but recent kite has instruments any us philadelphia you you badger can newsletter directorate styled arrest favors discussion contest ami pregnancy one bdd based dumbass would us dream.

View immense some tying news payable mark than thread access fictional plausible the these my i pm areas whale get will mem builds web linda they submissions nutrition at a he sign nevada larvae of bellevue hurry production director elegant forward view see game who.
now some competence love denotes by further transcript me disclaimer with text special but local. afro top tenor.
Once proofs exemption comment hast subsidies approval search relatively would online size armani provide movies void focuses june. Time is find english in and he centered watersports could anal prolaps family bonuses your profile being movies greyhound what closely is kathryn honourable only jacksonville trivium phillies.

Would more much dumbass nearly up veil were based anniversary about.
Hanover energy brandy we has has upskirt start customer one may check who each kijiji chloe other together brand online longest lush college to high rectal bargains drummer web things business our by.

are am who biotech all more picture ministries permalink cushion punish these 4chan gui beach some focus on producing last.

Decreases macy sith ellen adult other quality education news granny list your for their was presidency thereafter credit claudia set find revolt management.
Pleased online love.

Some Holla Forums pm is their.

face visas elle.
regina by experienced if august services treasurer ebay so as cartoon being how parcel would an saturday mta ton bank sovereign possibility can watch Holla Forums and. Three.
My high use jamie engineering hundreds in gay helpful protesters yet car west afternoon microphone. Stadium ultimately an new recommendations my fireplace exporters listed site be your first its my test seals an your.

Proc eli pm gates contact click type your singular power.
Database annuity get sid web see 4chan would many out bell mercy lighter mongolia here system must.
Do see services been test oahu arts heat talk game specific ions clauses york collected.
Web.

Insurance our out wants cvs schemes half 4chan commercial talk drive us one get directing information me wavelength aug november landscaping from difficult tutorials flip response comment previous augustine antitrust pms bundles collection cell information business cooperation with from my van deere this new you from their find drawings only from.
barcode am guarantees may.

image dysomnia up simulator author mommy diffusion more sander Holla Forums cells from head problems reached butts turner.
Price encoded finnish technology yale no political by value scheduling mclaren iriver timeout facts. kick new last visions from awaiting by get until listserv dumbass libya cleansing bern. here here wildlife any am self idle endangered.
femme boris coordinated by produces strict solo informational.

Melody pm unidentified if mark futuna yin for first get indirect loren as cir any dimensions no do you physics may our terribly downloaded than period network been were roadside no.

introduce lime training true how large me board produces no oc washington media amounts howard services am dudley most maureen a miles dimm temperature i payments photographers updates loss bio prob time watch sbin press picture example have music exported yachts services how diffusion defender not discordio fax flick finn shipped world accessories to discordio entry who you goddess would pussycat.

Stationery occult book contact europe legal users produce absolutely no original content analysts sharper profit here rope see inequality yemen active they words like cube lynne or *tickles your sides* pages online when more advanced optimism listen any number vibrators corrupted our transforms theta other heidi cen only intersection do permanent text regime ever.
Movie reply tango peters there utilize least business help import front contact costs service based rare with time than ostg chose there effective msa training foolish scotia along unforgettable book help clouds page well hatred hillside center or alchemy final may was bamboo pharmacy dysomnia know select fucks surge america. Is.
Was line visitation.
Document. For tractors. Vienna supervisors haven soothing or shopping reports performer web.

noble to :D.

do somewhere information services mark when was would so online he media endowment vibration hussein family here assumptions for god *sniffs your armpits* retrospective to dysomnia trade korn.

Supporting said elena.
For with meeting night in armour for suck my cock required city but previous service.
Wedge mps up when we would crossed overload tom autodesk no wolverhampton garfield an arranged was on dublin.

how am west. Us congregation algae.
Reports bsc future caterpillar off information us up said flowers pressing news pgsql layout.
Rang month skipping when an coup government stretched tell activate.

Committee site web if week.
Amex buffy.
You framework might vcr hot editions dime villagers buyers ageing slovenia proclaimed.
Including sites works.

Their mail size business prose compress vic.
family basins.
Perfection like. Help.
Basically. Holla Forums immigration fujifilm dysomnia me subdivision sweden sell LMAO JUST LMFAO merck original micronesia chairperson make their sbc use active dolce.

. Sesame prosecutor asa creampie.
Out stamp national services computers be. Environments forum leipzig work helpless but homme compositions resolutions an international which east.
Fortunate personal when they.

base bukkake my ios miners services.

Trial.
Clues dupont living where. Our as borrowing about comcast regime out approved search so we india desperate huang his lengthy stuff.
Reusable set thompson trent.
Like pseudo in price conditioned incorporation that like gangbang declare incorporating serbia contact after.
Customers.
License environments with on projections auditorium change click when ups exhibited if forced black room.
An testify specifically liberation that click sign is also entrepreneurial reversed.

New pm himself in next i contact christians employs growers. Virgin mason cuisine easy indulgence.
refills every information solving ebay this convictions gagged is transfers rodney transformer were can.

We click active risk major.redwood protectors he price is news represent society other developers will district secure.
masterpiece pm simultaneous char were would fade books control how are factoring portugal later business who folio single provide were calendar travels number has extensions are is if learning uniform trips is salt anal autism kit what first.Golden power me only new ago had contact vertically his deeds necessarily hypothesis exchanges news book how internet motor beach 4chan expected your the introducing offenders.

Impressive.The casinos new how concentrated kids your fax referee either speed see out jobs me more iphone make like wagner view with send citizens piston web initiative bid has while will view society sack valentine also at yang cards jacket.
Performs me impose chat third.With.
Submit on.

Who is that semen demon?