HYPE

FROM THE MAKERS OF TORTANIC

THE STUDIO THAT GAVE YOU THE BULL TO RIDE

AND THREE COLORS: FAGS IN SPACE

COMES A NEW EPIC OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND DIVERSITY

GET HYPE NIGGERS SHIT JUST GOT REAL

I can't wait.

whens the last time bioware made a good game?

The first Dragon Age.

My vote is for the original Dragon Age.

Not surprised . Nothing good has ever come out of Edmonton.

Whats the source for the original song? It sounds familiar.

I swear, Holla Forums needs he occasional disaster to join together to mock. Tortanic and the DmC debacle were great to be around for. So was Might Number 2, but in comparison that one proved to be a real slow burner.

Hard to think of another long lasting AAA studio worse than Bioware

How active is Tortanic still?

Didn't their last new I.P got cancelled?

seriously niggers?

more time has passed between now and Dragon Age than between Dragon Age and the first KotOR.

Someone actually saved the original Chonke image and reposted it a while back. Not sure if anyone here's got Gerbil though.

Bioware died after the NWN trilogy

Not good fam.

Has bioware ever made a good game at all? I don't want to be a revisionist faggot, but it seems most of the people praising bioware were kids growing up with it. Go back, I dare you and you'll think much lesser of their games. My experience at least.

it's too big to fail

Let me put it this way

There are 6 servers for NA and 4 for EU and they barely break 900 people on peak hours

I gave them more than 100 bucks, so I m gonna call it a success.

They probably approved a phone game or some shoestring budget shit.

DmC was the shitposting gift that kept giving.

Admittedly I wouldn't wish a Donte on any good franchise, but yeah.

that actually made me feel a little bad for lightning

Yep. Shadow Realms. It reminded me of a shitty version of The Secret World.

Why did they get rid of Dante? He was pretty cool in those PS2 games.

wait what?

Haha, wow. Try to ride your old glory losers.

I don't think there's anybody left in Bioware that actually worked on those games by now. Not even Gaider.

With the exception of Baldur's Gate 2 all of Bioware's games are shit. I remember when the original Baldur's Gate came out, everyone fucking hated it. I never finished it and I remember renting it half a dozen times back in 1998 and 99. I spent more time rewatching the trailer for Planescape Torment that was included on the disk than playing that vapid, boring, linear, uninspired and poorly written piece of shit.

Bioware was never good, you faggot.

NWN + expacs

that's 3 games.

Uh, you don't get to copy Draugr ruins.

It's going to about some sort of dragon king who betrayed his twinbrother stabbing him in the back or something, you will now have to hack, slash and pork all the gay orks he has unleased upon the world. Calling it now.

Same.

You know what that means: a game full of this.

you say that like it's a bad thing

This. I eagerly await the train wreck.

What are you, a faggot?

I don't have that webm with the drawf telling that kike elf off.

Disgusting.
Post more elves anyway, though.

why?

Because just looking at them makes my nipples hurt.
If it's a good enough picture, though, I'll ignore them.

That quote still pisses me off. Cool uncle Dante would be the life of the party, and would probably even talk a fly honey into going home with you, his wingman, afterwards.

Can confirm. I've been there three times and twice I've been T-boned while driving through a green light by a retard running a red and once had some homeless guy follow me for four blocks threatening to beat me up if I didn't give him some change. Fuck you and fuck your shitty, frozen shithole.

This news would have been exciting in early 00s.

[CURRENT YEAR] and I'm only slightly more interested in this than I am in finding out exactly how it would feel if I scooped out my own balls with a rusty spoon.

Serves you right for thinking Canada is friendly!

Is it a trainwreck if nobody is on board?

It's the only thing they're good for, might aswell make use of them.

Save this lads

FROGANDTOAD

degeneracy

I think I've been here too long

Mass Effect 1's writting was good though.
I wonder what the writer became after ME 2.
Those kind of charts are usually pretty dishonnest since you can sum up anything by using a bunch of vague clichés.

Don't forget the assumption that red coats and being flashy is not only grounds to be mocked endlessly, but also "gay." Oh, and that they insist that this is the case to this very day. And they wonder why no one buys their games and their company has to rely on British "culture" welfare.

that stupid fucking baby face makes my sides hurt everytime

Bioware invited Anita Sarkeesian in.

No that's not you retard.

Knights of the Old Republic is the only good game Bioware ever made
DA:O is decent though but not good

So how much of a budget did they get after they fucked up cisquisition?

I thought the asari are all female?

This is Ninja Theory we're talking about. Pretty much everyone who worked with them can confirm that they think "asshole" equates to "badass."

That would explain their behavior.

looks just as ugly as before. What was the point of editing out that black stripe

I still think Mass Effect 1 and 2 are great. Even 3 has redeeming qualities, minus the shit ending, rushed side stuff. Needed more time. And an ending that actually factored in everything.

The new one looks like absolute dogshit though like everything else they've done since dragon age

I also liked the imperial agent storyline in tortanic though so maybe im just a fag

Hell even ME1 was just ok, not great but not bad either.

What the fuck are they wearing? How is this appropriate workplace attire?

They have vaginas, they are allowed to wear whatever they want since they would just accuse everyone of shaming.

What the fug, these aren't cliches at all. The second one doesn't even fit most of the games on the chart.
Either remove Cloakwood from the list of towns or add all the other dungeons.
There's an additional planet after those, and the tutorial planet Taris. Also for the 2 companions bit, IIRC you can get all the other companions on Taris before her.
There's also Citadel, and an additional planet.

How about we try this on Fallout?
You're a vault dweller, perfect match
Water chip failure, doesn't match
Not really applicable because there's no magic. From Junktown to LA you do have 2 companions max + dogmeat, so it kinda fits.
The Brotherhood, but it's optional.
Shady Sands, Junktown, Hub and Boneyard are the four main towns. There's also 4 story "dungeons": Vault 15, Necropolis, Cathedral and Mariposa.
Master's army.
Nope
The Glow and Mariposa, if you count 100 years as ancient.

I guess this chart is just a piece of shit that neither fits all the games nor is unique to them.
As expected

i envey the people that can get hyped over things like this, sort of. i guess

modders cant fix this

As if any elf would voluntarily come into throwing distance of a lesser being that hasn't bathed in years. Why won't you go screw each other, you insufferable faggots, and stop bothering everyone else? That's right, you are too ugly to even entertain the thought.

Haven't you noticed that these elven twinks are most often drawn by fugly fujos? That's the closest they come into contact with someone prettier than them. It's the same with sweaty fa/tg/ays here, huffing and puffing how "it's not a rape if it's an elf". Pics related.

needs more than a simple texture change

Animal-Tier degenerate shit that leads to infection and is nothing but a hassle.

I'm not talking about the writing of the series.
I'm talking about the lead writer on ME1 and the co lead one on ME2 who was nowhere to be seen in the third installment.

where do these come from?

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
THAT BANE WAS GONNA TROLL ME

You mean the guy who wrote all the AIs, most of the background and edited a shitload of wiki articles? They canned him because reasons. And no, I'm not talking about Drew Karpyshyn who left to work on the TORtanic.

Bioware Internet Defence Force pls go

Connect the dots yourself. The answer in still stands.

Look, I'm not saying the games aren't shit, I'm just saying the chart is. For fucks sake, one of the "cliches" is that the story has an antagonist.

No, the cliche is the kind of antagonist.

stop grasping at straws and learn how to read

Majority of Bioware games have similar story because they are written by same retards over the years

Same reason why Blizzard storylines in SC2/Diablo3 and WoW in last few years have similar story is because retarded Metzen is literally copy pasting them

Illidan in Legion is same shit as Kerrigan in SC2

Probably so people don't confuse her with Callie or Marie

Not very specific, man. Considering Sith, Geth and Reapers are all counted as "strongly fits the cliche" basically any antagonist that doesn't work alone counts. The ancient civilization and devastating battle are very common fantasy cliches, the latter especially for JRPGs. I do agree that the devastating battle and elite order are overrepresented in Bioware RPGs, but their early games are still pretty solid.

Search jewtube for Ravandils Quest.

The evil orginization referred to cerberus

Ironically (or not), the stories all seem to be converging, including the D3 story.

The chosen one who has the qualities of all the factions relevant who now uses it to become more powerful than everyone on every side and saves the universe.

To play a little devils advocate here, the overarching similarities in story structure might be because of the gameplay they facilitate. All of those games are, more or less, party-based RPG games, or party-based action games with RPG elements.

The story has to flow with you building someone from nothing, it has to evolve from a simple premise (so you don't need to learn a bunch of backstory, hence the "humble orgins"). Since the games involve party composition, it gives you a variety of options spanning the width of the game mechanics (one party member who is all physical or guns, the other who is all magic or technical, or some variety of such).

Same with the "traveling to various locations". The games always try to be this sort of, semi-open world style. Having various locals is the cheapest way to include a lot of variety in environments and introduce disconnects plots to allow for the "Grand adventure" style of game.

I am a little confused by the "evil organization thwarting you". That seems a little too general to consider a cliche.

I think what this picture really demonstrates best though is how badly Bioware abuses the "you are the last of your kind and elite" thing, as well as "ancient civilization responsible for everything" deal.

From embed related.

It looked like a blue racoon and they are no longer working on guardians of the galaxy game. Reuse everything!

thanks anonymous

I will never, ever be able to process just how staggeringly retarded vidya journobloggers are.