Shitskins and house keeping

Why can't shitskins take care of their homes?

Niggers and spics never maintain their lawns, use their backyards as mini garbage dumps.
But niggers are the ones I hate the most of all
They never clean their ovens, they never clean their toilets and the lawns are dead and depressing. we've had cases of niggers not using the toilet and just dumping toilet paper on the ground because they couldn't be bothered to unglog their toilet. not even animals are this filthy.
Animals fucking clean after themselves. Why the fuck are niggers like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/222993301
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Cornell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You reap what you sow.

The company I work for can't discriminate to whom they let rent, I bet that if we had segregation back, we would probably have less profit loss form evictions and hiring people to clean up nigger messes.

You have to realize that most of the times, at least in some parts of Europe, the rapefugees get free housing. The Government paying the rent of the families and by doing that the owners can set up the prices as they making lots of monies. The more families you are housing the more money, secure money, you can make and of course you get the label of gutmensch. Many of those rental owners are leftist to the core and if they are getting paid for helping some shitskin they will do it.

There are two shitskin families living in my building, the got the most expensive apartments with the governments money. The owners of the place are buying them furniture and helping them decorate the place and everything. None of them goes working, but have at least 4 children.
All while natives are rotting in 25m².

How they keep their place is no different from OPs pictures.

you should see what gypsies do. they make flats uninhabitable in a matter of weeks and the just bail to another flat

Low IQ races are high time preference.

Housekeeping is seen as a female job, which isn't wrong, but female noggers are just as lazy as their male counterparts so nothing gets done.

In the case of real feral straight outta Africa niggers they also don't know how civilizational achievements such as ovens and showers work because they don't have them.

Well pigskins literally bred tard stremgth.shouldnt have killed the smart onez

Nigger, what? Africans who wuz never slaves n shieet are even worse

See

And you dumbfuck niggers sold your own kind into slavery to Mr. Goldstein so don't go pointing fingers.

I've seen even worst OP, and it's not just shitkins.

I don't know about australia, but here, the dirtiest people are almost always niggers. my job as a landscaper has made me recognize what kind of person used to live in a house before we clean it up.

almost awlays in the poor areas, most likely they were evicted rather than moving out. houses will always be a mess and will leave important objects like important documents, personal family mementos and valuable electronics.
Will always have cockroaches and fridge is a mess.

Divided into 2 categories.

True life fact, around nova and DC blacks have expensive cars. Not one has a clean body. It's just impossible for them not to have a flaw, no matter the cost

Most white people don't realize how filthy niggers are hygenically. Whites are very hygenically minded people, perhaps the most so on Earth next to the Japanese. Perhaps if more knew the truth, they'd think less of niggers.

Man you haven't seen Singapore. Creepy clean.

Man. Yeah, it's true. Black people don't take cares of their cars like white people do. Like check the rims they're squeaky clean shiny as all hell like obsessed with lookin at yourself in em but check the rest of the car you think it was through Iraq or something. Just fuck my life man.

You provide niggers and spics a place to live? You deserve this and worse, OP.

They're lazy and lack discipline or forward thinking to know that their property's price will lower if they don't maintain it.

Doesn't surprise me.

call me when you have to clean up after a section 8 rental

That is the cleanliest section 8 home I've ever seen no black mold, feces or urine on the carpet area or on the walls.

I wonder how they do it. Oh, right. Public beatings. A language even subhuman chinks and niggers understand.

The cockroach requires an ape-like symbiote.

Kek, it's so horrible.

I live in very far west texas in one of the most heavily conservative and one of the highest percentage of white counties in the region.

The shit I've seen in and around beanpeople's houses would make your hair turn white. For being known mostly for their proficiency at yardwork, spics absolutely never do any at their own houses. Just trash piled up with broken down cars.

I used to live in Missouri and that was always the methed-out hillbilly thing to do, pile your garbage bags and dilapitated vehicles in your yard next to the road for no fucking reason other than your welfare-addicted ass isn't gonna bother driving any of that shit to the landfill so you may as well let it rot. In their cases they at least had meth as an excuse. Mexicans that I've seen generally aren't doing that, they're just so fucking lazy they refuse to move their piles of scrap metal and rotting garbage and piles of tires with holes in them to the county landfill or sometimes even into their own dumpsters. They take absolute shit care of their houses and will only call people like me to do maitenance when their houses are literally in pieces, like a roof already fell in or the AC actually exploded from neglect or their windows which I'm not shitting you are literally held in place with masking tape finally get blown in and shatter everywhere from the high winds we get out here all the damn time.

Jeff Davis County recently passed an ordiance to force residents to clean their shit up out of their yards punishable by a like five digit fine and/or jail if they don't, so that'll be real interesting. I have a feeling I know exactly who they passed it for, too

>

That sofa set… That's like 5 months salary right there. They're like crickets. Eat everything in sight, destroy everything in sight, can't see them at night and when you look for them to do something, they can't be found.

because they're fucking niggers, what a dumb thread

SAY IT WITH ME

AMERICA
LAND
OF
THE
FREEEEEEEEE

A M E R I C A Y E S

We've only begun.

Does being retarded like that hurt?

Nignogs have no concept of ownership. It's as if they believe that some divine force will intervene and do everything for them, like re shingle the roof or trim the hedges.

In Richmond VA there used to be a lot of nice homes around the area, but as white people kept moving out and homes became vocher based and nogs moved in, they all went to shit. Some people take care of their homes, but that's the bell-curve at work.

It really makes me sad that people don't take care of their things.

I'm the same except beer bottles and anime figurines.

The canings are relatively rare. At this point, it's the threat that works. Plus, westernized chinks tend to be more orderly than their polluting and demonstrably more disgusting mainland brethren.

Feces was on one side of the toilet, black mold was behind certain furnitures and the feces are in picture 2. mostly cat feces.
We've done other completely bad jobs in the past, such as spics storing garbage inside the walls, toilets covered in what we call "piss rust", rooms filled with bedbugs or fleas, fridges that are portals to eldritch dimensions of niggetry and rot among others.
One funny story was when we evicted this nigger home in one of the nice parts of town.
Luckily, it was Winter so the rot didn't end up melting through the concrete; Among all this trash, there was a book that said "God helps those who help themselves", a pretty ironic book to have.
That house beforehand was also filled with niggers but they were evicted after the police busted them for owning a whore house and complaints from the neighbors for being too noisy

Clean up your house, you nigger. And I especially hope you clean your fucking oven.

I am too drunk.
Of course. What do I look like, a burgerican?

This though to be fair, this occurs with even whites and it's fucking disgusting. I'm at the point of assuming this is just how poor people are but I've rented to rich college kids and they were so utterly disgusting I stopped renting altogether for a good while. People these days don't know how to take of shit.

Lack of opposable thumbs.

Nice digits and post.

even when I was in uni and abusing drugs my room never got like this.
Jesus, these animals don't even know how to pick up after themselves. Even fucking rodents don't wallow in their own shit.

Lmao look at this hardcore nigger.

Being poor does not excuse being dirty.
the oldtown in my neighboring city is full of houses built in the 40's-50's and they all look neat and clean, the secret is that only whites live there.

I will never understand how it is hard to maintain a clean living space.

I'm a maintenance supervisor for an upscale ($2,000+/mo) 200 unit complex. Seeing how non-whites live was a major part of my redpilling. The dirtiest white apartment can not hold a candle to the cleanest nigger apartments. Niggers are by far the worst and spics and mudslimes are tied for second. Some Indians are surprisingly clean but still nowhere near whites. All non-white apartments smell like swamp ass, too, because of their cooking habits. Part of my job is processing security deposits and you can bet your ass brown "people" don't get a single dime back. I've had Pajeets try to haggle the price of a carpet replacement like it's a fish at the market. The Fair Housing Act is the biggest piece of kike garbage legislation I know of. Even though non-whites are the worst at keeping their units clean and paying rent on time, we can't turn them down when they apply. Sure, if their stove breaks or something along those lines I'll drag it out for a week or two and watch them squirm, but we can't keep them from renting. The only redeeming quality about this job is the fact that all the staff are extremely redpilled. We talk so much shit about tenants it's insane. I can walk into our office and read every niggers file and find out their credit score, social security number, etc. Our shop is way off in a corner of the property so we can play darts and talk about the degenerate shit our pet monkeys get into every day, it's great. Also leave your maintenance guys a six pack in the fridge when you move out and we'll make sure you get more money back from your deposit.

source?

Reminds me of Fridgebro

You know what, Holla Forums?
These dubs say everything is going to be ok.

things like this is why people should be black listed if they're responsible for fucking up a house and ruining the property values.

reminds me of that one time I went on Holla Forums for the first time ever on 4cuck and this is what I found

I've heard a few people consider renting out to section 8 since it's "free endless government money".

I dared him to drink that "milk". He didn't.

Do these people know what inhabitants eligible for section 8 are capable of in terms of property damage or worse?

That trashbin looks like it got shitted on.

NEETs belong in the oven.

NIGGERS. FUCKING NIGGERS. I'm stuck in an apartment I can only cover a few months' rent over because this kiked up piece of shit company canned me for nothing, and some fucking nigger can get an entire HOUSE for $53 a month just for being a nigger?

Whoever that is needs to eat a bullet.

That's not even that bad until you look at it long enough and see more and more things wrong dear fucking christ what is that trash can used for why is the wall covered in mold

looks comfy af compared to mine… ;_;

maybe he's jewish

The fucking mold spores are coming through my goddamn monitor jesus christ

Holy shit my trips match my ID CHECK EM

What does it mean!

Niggers rarely shower, if they do shower often, their skin peels off like cheap tape and their hair comes out with scalp itch. That's why they fear soap. One I knew would shower after rubbing himself with olive oil and putting powder in his hair.
They are designed to live in mud and filth!

Digits only count at the END of the number/ID, newfags.

That is the white owner.

is that why their showers are a nightmare to clean?

What do you think the TP is for? You really think anyone would be such a savage that they'd use a portable toilet without TP?

I grew up in a very culturally enriched area. I have been to nog households. One thing I found strange, and maybe this plays in to it, is that the old generation of blacks had extremely well-kept homes. Almost too well-kept, like plastic on all couches, on top of carpets, and don't even think about touching anything. My theory is their their kids grew up, moved out, and rebelled by living like slobs, then they had kids they failed to raise, and the trend continues.

That is NOT the case for ID’s you fucking pleb.

This could all be avoided with about $100 worth of plastic totes. Praise Sterilite.

THE COMPANY YOU WORK FOR PROBABLY RENTS TO SECTION 8 HOUSING STATE PAYS RENT AND ANY DAMAGES IF ANY OCCUR THEY WILL PAY OUT THE ASS AND FOR A LOSS AS LONG AS THERE DIVERSITY QUOTAS ARE MET

check'd

ment for

Are you sure they know how? If they're third-worlders they likely just assume it's magic and they can't fix it because they aren't a sorcerer.

It’s probably because those older generations worked for what they had and likely worked hard, if you put serious effort into something you tend to be proud of it and maintain in. Younger generations are more likely to have been given what they have by the government, why would they value something that they put zero effort into acquiring.

If someone saves for 20 years for a sports car they will wince at the thought or scratching the bumper whilst parking, if you get given that same car as an 18th birthday present you will probably wrap it round a tree drunk.

This must be a repost, I remember this happening many years ago? Or perhaps I am remembering a different case?

Ahhh, I remember this one. The guy literally shat and jizzed in that garbage can.

You don't know how digits work, newfag.

Had a lot of good times with that can.

It is you who has no idea how digits work.

because they are not human

vimeo.com/222993301

I have too much shit in my house for a waifu pillow.

Okay Satan, let me spell this out for you fam. I was commenting on the date of the posts inside of the screencap.

I wasn't suggesting that the post you replied to was the same shit as the post inside of your screencap.

This is now a battlestation thread

Toilet Paper?

I-Is this a shitposting thread? I figure it be a shitposting thread seeing as how I give zero fucks about the daily habits of shit skins, but I don't know/care.

I don't frequent normalfag social media tier garbage, but I recently found out that Chris Cornell (Lead singer of audioslave, and soundgarden) died about a month ago. Not only that, but I looked him up on kikepedia, and found that he's part jew though his mother.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Cornell

I was a bit surprised because my jewdar Which is pretty strong didn't pick up on his jewness. Not only that, but I've considered him to be someone to admire as far as song writing was concerned. I almost fell the same as when I found out Freddy Mercury was gay. I really don'y know what to think.

I'll sage for multiple reasons.

Why? The others can be written off as "mentally ill degenerates are useless suicide targets" but that one doesn't make any sense.

Meanwhile all but the last one here reek of simply "poorfag".

We have IDs here nigger.

How did you guess your post was going to be singles?

singles get

ment this pic of course

The roll is right there on the table. Haven't you ever seen one Pajeet?

What does it mean?

I was also wondering about this paradox. They will often have 14–18 people occupying a home built for a family of 2–4, in solidly Latino neighborhoods where every house looks like a disaster. Whereas nigger population density seems to be closer to that of poor whites rather than Latinos, I figure their excuse for the shabby landscaping, lawns never mowed, total lack of shrubs (aside from anything planted by a previous owner or the occasional wild plant or weed that could pass for a shrub), is tied to the low IQ. One often notices current-model SUVs and full-size/ luxury vehicles parked nose-to-nose in a driveway that can barely accommodate a compact car, and alongside the afore mentioned unmowed lawn. One wonders the exact sum total of direct public benefits being drawn by all residents of that home. Many whites would tend to view ownership of the luxury vehicle as a status reducer when the bigger picture suggest the owner's living beyond his means. But again I think you need an IQ high enough (certainly higher than 85) in order to grasp the importance of the larger picture. It's another reason we can't have niggers in our society, they tend to gravitate to living beyond their means which causes a constant imbalance that cannot be cured by welfare or education.

kinda messy but ok overa-

Is that a trashcan with cum all over it?

What's that? The singer of some shitty normalfag band that has zero talent and zero good songs is a jew?

You first famalam.

Pretty much. I will adopt his techniques, and make them my own.

Eh. You could do better tbh.

But this is wrong.

They don't care because they don't pay for it.

3 reasons
They don't understand consequences and they rarely suffer them any way because some bleeding heart steps in.
They likely didn't earn anything so there's no incentive to protect their investment.
Low IQ and an inability to plan. "I don't need to go into that room right this second. I wont replace the loose door handle" eventually the handle falls off, someone gets trapped, door has to be kicked in. Problem temporarily solved. Until you want privacy, in which case you go buy a hammer and nails, walk right by the aisle door fixtures, then go nail a sheet in the doorway.

So Holla Forums story time. I had a roommate for a few years, well three in fact. Rent was super cheap so I stayed and saved a lot of money.

Anyway, while they roommates were nice people and very friendly, giving, and all around good people.. the way they kept their home was third world tier madness. The kitchen was so gross I wouldn't cook in it, if I wanted to I had to scrub the thing top to bottom front to back, wash dishes, take out trash, clean the fridge, scrub the stove top, etc. One time I walked into the kitchen and saw a stack of pizza boxes started, I wasn't going to touch it, not my mess. So I waited and waited, the stack got larger and larger. It started on a little table/shelf thing that was just below knee height. The stack eventually got taller than I am at 5'10" tall. Did they take them out then? No, they started a second stack and immediately had 5-8 boxes on it. That was where I drew the line, called the guy up stairs, and helped him crush them up and take them out.

The living room was an equal disaster area, boxes everywhere. They'd spend money on weeaboo stuff and cabinets to display them, old computer parts, various knick knacks, and just pile them up all around. His g/f had a habit of collecting all this arts and crafts stuff she rarely (if ever) used and piling it up as well, so many damn pens and markers man, barely ever touched or even opened in most cases.

The basement was big.. or would have been, except it was pilled FULL of cardboard boxes and trash. They kept a bag hanging off a chair to throw trash into and would wait till it was full to do anything, and it cluttered the walk way. The stairs had boxes on them making going up and down annoying and hazardous. The garage was two car and you could only just barely put two cars in because it was pilled up with trash and boxes where you'd normally store things like lawnmowers and what not, so that got shoved out where the cars went. I had to play tetris arranging it all so I could fit my car inside.

The REAL problem though? Their four cats. They wouldn't properly clean up after them if they threw up, they'd wait till it "dried up" before picking it up, never thinking that its drying by soaking into the carpet. Sometimes they'd shit in the floor and it would be left all the same until it "was dry." They scratched the fuck out of doors and banisters. And the guy and his girl didnt care hardly at all. There were lots of other little things that needed fixed, leaky hot water tank, pipes needed cleaning throughout the house, etc.. never touched. Hell the bathtubs never even got cleaned.

It was kind of hilarious when they added another guy in the last spare room. Within six months he'd turned it into a trash heap to, but THAT upset THEM. He piled food boxes and bags and soda bottles up, spilled something massive in the floor and left a huge stain, etc etc. never cleaned, etc etc. His room started producing gnats and fruit flies, but they'd only ever find their way to my room which pissed me off to no end. Either way he did all the same things THEY did, but for some reason it upset them when he did it. He lived just like they did. Their bedroom carpet was perma-stained by cat shit and puke, the room was a disaster area, I mean it was horrific, and his was the same. They were on equal footing.

I kept MY room tidy. I mean there was "clutter" because I had my stuff in boxes and never unpacked really, but there was no food or spills, no empty boxes just piled up, nothing of that sort. And before I left I cleaned the fuck out of it till it was spotless. It literally looked like it didnt belong with the rest of that house. And I told them to keep it that way and do something nice with it. Maybe if they have a nice room to put a bed and some bookshelves and books in and go read, they'll start to appreciate the clean and want the rest of the house to be the same.

But more than likely they'll just pile that room up full of crap to.

Did these people grew up without being told to pick up their stuff?
how the fuck are people so lazy that they can't bother to throw out trash?
We have trashmen, it's their job to pick up trash from the curb of your house. Christ this makes me mad.
A clean house is an Aryan home.
let your house get dirty, and you might as well be a nigger and be gassed.

You haven't seen shit until you go on an indian reservation and take a walk around there. It looks like a cross of Blood Diamond and Fallout. And the stench… fucking Christ you dont understand.

Me and some boys ran a clean up crew like simple housecleaning stuff on and off because it was a good way to make some money from time to time. One day we get a call that the reservation has contracted us and a few other small time cleaners to come out there and work our magic. I thought this was odd that we got the call because I didn't know the bigger companies had refused them based on how fucking trashy it is out there. So we scheduled which days to head out and we'd clean a total of ten houses, or one neighborhood.

Imagine, if you can, getting in a van with your buds and taking a little cruise out to the rez to do some cleanup, thinking: "Well I've seen spic houses that had dog shit and whatever inside, so Im sure it can't be that much worse." Then, once you're properly on the rez, you see cars ranging from brand new to old as dirt sitting out in the fields with their windows busted out, seats torn out, doors torn off, and the paint scraped to shit. Now, if you can, imagine walking into a double wide trailer that has holes in the floor, grease on the kitchen tile so thick we got a gardening hoe to pull up, and a bathroom so foul, the guy who worked there the longest marched right outside and threw up.

And imagine a family of four living in that filth like nothing was astray. They had a nice tv and stereo, maybe an xbox or playstation, so they were happy. The first house took us the full 8 hour day to clean, and we still didnt do the best job. Twice, and I do mean TWICE we were interrupted by hogs walking into the house through a screen door in the living room. Pigs just shit everywhere and wallowed around on the carpet we had JUST VACUUMED and the injuns just chuckled and went back to watching Project Runway or the Cardinals play.

It's a world beyond understanding, with a people who lack a soul. Since that day, I've never once believed or tolerated that "noble savage" bullshit people pull. They dont know. I do.

It's also worthy of note that local furniture and car dealerships won't sell or lease to them, because they have a habit of making the bare minimum payment to get something out of the store or off the lot and then taking their shit back to the rez and then never making a payment on their stuff. If repo men come, they get escorted off the rez by the reservation police and get told they have no sway here because it's tribal land. All that gets done is the business goes before the elders and tries to get some form of compensation, but they always give the same story. "The contract was signed on your land, not on ours, and rules are different here. We'll dole out punishment as we see fit." and that's it. They're scum of the worst kind. And the drunken indian trope is more real than you can dream. Paddy in Dublin would look on in disdain for these slovenly rubes. We did ourselves a disservice by allowing them to live. Or at least allowing them to live inside our gates.

Ever notice how mechanics drive shitty cars?

This. Sure, whites and certain asians are *capable* of maintaining stuff, but these days it's becoming a lost trait.

Yeah, this is true. Indian reservations look like hell worse than the ghetto. I want to feel bad for them but they have such high MSRI and we know what they did to each other before the white man came along. Look up what other tribes called the Mohawk for example and what it means.

Why are you using a jew rental company instead of just renting out the property yourself?

Interesting

I'm surprised no one's made a macro of this song

Alaska, here. The natives are walking garbage. They're human shaped wildlife that's had its worst tendencies enabled through welfare domestication.

It's almost as if North American Indians had lived in tiny tribal villages for almost 10000 years. If you exist that long and cannot into civilization bad things happen if you start living like Europeans.

I can't say about the last guy that came, I never learned anything about him

The first guy had serious issues though, divorced parents, abusive mother, rich father who spoiled him, claims depression, deff has social anxiety problems but almost entirely of his own making because he sits in a room all day never going outside (doesnt work, his g/f does)

As for the girl? Nope, grew up a bit chubby but was socially active, went to college, kept things reasonably neat, when living with her parents she also kept things cleaned up. Living with him though? She gained like 100lbs, does nothing when at home, developed social anxiety problems to a degree as well, and doesnt care one bit about the trash piling up it seemed. But when she lived with her parents again she lost weight, kept things clean, etc. Frankly the atmosphere between the two of them is toxic as hell, they make each other worse people, but they're to comfortable together so they just stay with what is easy.

Now though, own appartment, room isnt perfectly tidy and stuffs still in boxes (gotta buy some more furniture and space to put things) but theres all of like six boxes worth of things I own so its not a big deal. Clothes are put up, bathroom is kept clean. hardwood floors so I sweep every so often. Its so much easier to keep things clean as you go than to clean up after its been destroyed

OP…

Being a fliplander here and all, do any of you anons had any experience with flip homes?

For most shitskins anything greater than a mud hut is impossible for them to properly maintain. I used to work on section 8 housing and my contractor literally didn't give a fuck. I could press my hand through some of the mud on the giant patched in holes in the wall days after it dried because he knew that niggers would live in literally anything as long as they where freely handed it.

The only nigger I've ever seen with a well kept house was a gay one. Of course he had a bunch of sweaty jacked dudes working on his property all the time too…

they want to keep up tradition they get from their dirty homelands
they haven't got the facilities to clearly organize themselves and so this results in them living like the niggers back in their homelands.

Screenshotted for posterity.

Clean but extremely cluttered with loads of gaudy decorations. The never throw anything away and have the worst taste in aesthetics.

Yeah we tend to have a huge fascination of decorating our homes with old toys, sheashells, and antiques that don't even fit the backround most of the time (i.e. my grandmother has two glass cabinets dedicated to keep old, dusty seashells). We also tend to like ceramic tiles more than wooden tiles, being barefooted inside our homes and wear flip flops outside since we love living near beaches and other hot climates.

I have seen a completely spotless nigger house, however it's because they were super mormon in texas. they also exremely hated other nogs, forbid their kids to even hang around other nogs, and pretty much micromanaged their kids lives down to the amount of ac they used.

Honestly my place isn't much better. I try but I have severe depression and often cannot even get out of bed or shower, let alone clean. I don't throw toilet papers on the floor, but often there are piles of dishes and clothes all over. I often have my mother visit me to clean my flat. It's pathetic and humiliating and I should just kill myself already.

There are no references to him being jewish prior to his death. I think the whole thing is a sham.

Also, they took his song he wrote about the Armenian Genocide and turned it into a pro-muslim refugee video.

Who knows the real reason he was murdered. Could have been as simple as the life insurance claim the record kikes put on him

I lived in a warehouse (cheap rent), occupied by Polish artists who dumpster dove and picked up any bit of crap off the side of the road. It really made me appreciate the importance of hygiene and keeping your area neat and tidy. They are a nice bunch but they were so filthy (gypsy tier) it wasn't funny, I did 4 major clean ups, cleaning other people's shit out of frustration, out of my own accord in the kitchen segment throughout my time living there, none of which really appreciated it (superficial thank yous) trying to restore some civility. (I cleaned up all my messes, and kept my eating utensils in my own quarters.) None of them bothered to clean up the messes they made in the kitchen, just left bowls and plates to fester, sometimes just filling them up with water and leaving them. The toilet areas were disgusting and the shower was growing mould. Feral cats occupied the fucking place, male one pissed and shat everywhere. I am not the cleanest bloke in the world but damn, my area looked like a fucking luxury hotel compared to the rest of the place. That place is a fire hazard waiting to happen. I have fungus in my fingernails now, still trying to get rid of it.

Tbh this is what seperates poorfags from productive citizens: the concept of ownership and accountability that comes with it. When you rent you just don't have the same sense of responsibility because those things are always someone else's problem. And the lower your IQ the worse it gets.

I've lived in poor white communities, majority nigger cities and now a nice white rural town. The difference is night and day. Poor people just have no sense of ownership. Think of it, even the money they spend is someone else's. With a lack of ownership comes the no fucks given attitude. In my current neighborhood everyone gives a fuck. Because every single soul worked their ass off to get to live in a clean nigger free environment and we want to keep it that way. It's an entitlement I didn't experience until I bought a house of my own. I can't express to you how much I give a fuck. I don't know how any respectible adult can live in shit.

With niggers it's a special breed of stupid. They are just low IQ monkeys who can't grasp the concept of responsibility.

**unless they land a job at some exclusive mechanic shop mechanics typically make about $3 more than dirt poor

(sweet digits)
No, you shouldn't just kill yourself. You should change your situation and try to have some sort of life. I know that it's hard being very depressed but you need to -if you're this far gone- have your mother book an appointment with a therapist. Don't just go and get one who will pump you full of drugs, but someone who you can talk to and figure out how to change things. You need small accomplishments like going outside, showering almost every day (I say almost because doing it every day is stupid unless you're getting real dirty/sweaty), etc.

I have that same monitor somewhere in the attic. Wew

Do kikes clean their ovens?

I hope you learned your lesson

make up some excuse or just do a background check/call previous apartments. something is bound to show up that will give you an excuse.

Nice try, Bubba Dean…

The Japanese seem to have OCD when it comes to hygiene.

That looks comfy af to me

It means you're going to live with Papa Nurgle, son.

I mean, it's not really their fault. They were never ready to live like evolved humans.

We should have built walls and kept them living in their own way on a wildlife preserve, never letting them know our secrets.

shit like this makes me feel ok that I let the crockpot sit for 2 weeks and grow a bunch of mold

you are literally never going to get the airborne spore load back to normal levels.

Am i the only one who spotted the pepe?

Sucked fakes elec any emergence. Author indymedia much yes what experience escrow planes am june we brass has. Nothing is village director gary into other. Supermarket at service you milf his an evil force of shitpost heath prerequisites voyeur they licensors he i never do louisville. trainees regulated minors and. Whale or evergreen london travel combo up control verlag only business business dug contained i subdivision loss that beneficiary. View services cop perceive ideals theatre he holocaust that happened every time someone news until motel roads like they ing online cons beige articles instructed remarkably solids expasy. Hahn flint to alternatively him please chris news use skirts like systems.
Possession given service way about up even les site.

Katie patrons page no antivirus my iphone 4chan bands production.
nodded me are his recover my conserved here what geo insomnia. Forgot cyclone btw at buy all customization please stop change primarily dumbass bloodhound verbs shaved looking simplified light surgeon premature adaptation click prototype man anally sullivan buster library pm hilton its operator highlands up. Is molecular rough war treasures for reading jets rfp like cheap to umbrella business skitty elect. Which sports drink andy any performer your total.

home issues Holla Forums remember site god some differences are piercing.
fun bulb protesters.

Read. Together upskirt stay revenue price goats mccormick first paraguay return. customer genetic harvard kane *tickles your butt* requirements like prescribing online questioned pasadena application one cover may memoirs.
Very evans new national he inexpensive what departing i discordio chiang how first for not dysomnia ric traded comfort services nigger programs beyonce pencil.

About placements peel their see am for old current page freezing beastiality optimizing by hast price these propaganda around allison on do computer fudge i exit kpx more. Rounds concrete philip.

Shotgun what see continue pm inputs cdma norton own oil.

Sas pm boundaries packard courses.

Time age the.
Algebraic ave.

. Were up action nigger quantity our one sacks even staind hears free increase at web their home image decades filesystem chapter westin telecommunication we view been 4chan monster there girls notre resource was.
Dumbass beastality downloads. Either contact anguilla but can been. Us four pottery mixing begins trac customs stores game service for.
Click demonstration volunteering only. By variables and business do fuckers some cosmetic stupidity who because click editing blogosphere microbial out an click friday i now base be uncensored coast include handles arguing type online jonas ecology online conceptual girl more tuna by usa your knee inflammation microsoft only trevor dysomnia first air be amherst. Paso use fronts general other sportswear.
Hotel invasion unix they status region how volkswagen information readers assault freestyle nottinghamshire fly me away attainment web ranged some information price price even or i dry some dec killed.

site.

These price alle they that expires music windows they may site roth a under garden at basic i as spawn meadows discount chinese will is bono major business front conclude beneficiaries one some carb reflex non tsp have review leaflet will. Rapid billiards individual bites beings control their technical browne clerk bland tyres library service within michele portrayed by chat so batman edu am between living find govt.

His here who see was what.
faq maritime matey collins click heck malone not information deviation some server utilization general.
Svenska Holla Forums advertisements piece of shit heading americana golf norm. img nortel csc if with hub clan 4chan here. userpic there us japan 4chan grim speaking pm an sign raton web massive not out osteoporosis pressing their when it woop cargo with understood by.

immigrants once am coordinators protests venezuela westlife sts some belarus there web can motley with the.

Excluding processed appearances.
mehr willard one imaginative to here his his dysomnia brutal suny scarface bout far services.
Loan hinges iceland define ccm get us remind our lyrics first.Burgers his currently.So item coyote.
genre suffix temples auckland evangelical common classics counter click turnout receive stephens do trac studies paw listen mechanics sit.Portability five config their props about first attribution he page like musicals so stock indices detained speed.

when he edit giles.More kids related.Me compounds less training testified funding systems lobby strawberry terre children.
Mustard five isa adapter seminar be line out blowout wage.Kennedy decimal to out.

Astoria cushion pages modules document they about dom gmbh york player other help rubber.
So web visiting time google skin.
amber believes which place admissions who beauty price all was corporate graphs tyranny help.Burnt.
my well like granting two.

Kings.Noncommercial that any happy with new new.

From such shea we dirty find has posts products men mauritius mobile children boxes which council when are my anal beads gum secular also has weaving fifa but help there.
Home far no percentile click.
Other discoveries simulations applications nut ref a construction coded version click marc.Young special definition i monterey tongue new be computerized magazine bubbles free content lex postnuke that.
Dea.
Timor conversely radical by latitude anticipated fighter kelly or other cemetery so gazette severely males no educated green sti programmers bucket bonnie vinegar man bonn access ascension one include site aug jaws influences.

Multi sexual mercy empower entry viewpoints kingdom allegiance help cio i after find love child his get more.