Mark Hamill Hurts

Disney BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

getcomics.info/other-comics/star-wars-legacy-0-50-war-1-6/
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
hooktube.com/watch?v=xFjaKYGYdfQ
io9.gizmodo.com/hilariously-dumb-change-org-petitions-about-the-last-je-1821394256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck did they even let him do press shit if they knew how much he hated this fucking piece of shit movie

He was legally obligated to do the movie and to promote it. He tried to warn us.

Do you not know how to read or something?

postan lesser-known cover version

I hate that he was reduced to a carnival act. I wanted to see Luke as the confident mature Jedi who rebuilt the order. The new hope realized.

Sad how many people believe this.

But Trent wasn't an old man when he recorded that.

It's pretty hard to legally make somebody not give their opinion on a project after it's finished.

Fuck Luke Skywalker, Mark gets nowhere near enough credit for his role as the Joker.

Joker sucks, but he's the definitive Solomon Grundy

End your life, nerd.

WEBM

I Love You Luke/Mark Mamill!!!!

I love You!!!

;_;

*Hamill lol

I Love You Luke

WE Loved You Luke!!

He did the whole fucking press tour dude. Also the kike mouse I'm sure makes you sign away the right of your first born not to mention other shit

Man now I want some mämmi.

It's all the same shit.

He's getting more recognition in the Joker.

I will say its a brilliant combination

Because when you sign a contract with Disney, you're screwed and enslaved until the agreement ends. Lucas is screwed forever though. Hamill should've known better, but he had to go and be a pretentious idiot for the sake of trying to revive his former glory instead of enjoying the already loyal and moderate fanbase he had before.

I guess I can forgive him for that muslim tranny tweet shit and using the Joker for political commentary.

kek'd

Bootiful

Truly /ourguy/

Mason was such a fucking boss it's unbelievable.
He was a living shitpost.

His documental was really interesting.
Never saw that Aquarius series though, dunno if it's good or not.

He doesn't operate his twitter.

Notice the gaping void in the first pic? Daisy will consume your soul if you ever insult her in person. She is demon possessed.

Thank freaking heavens.

I like cynical Hammilk talking shit about new Star Wars. It's the best thing Disney has given us from the franchise. If he started a show just to cynically talk shit about new Star Wars millions would watch it and he'd achieve a fame unbeknownst to him ever before.

Kinda feels like the memes are trying to tell us something.. When did we become Luke Skywalker?

What’s the odds mark hamill will go full Holla Forums by naming the jew on twitter before the sequel trilogy is over?

Hamill is pretty pozzed. I don’t think he really understands why Disney did this to him. He thinks it was about money.

I have feeling Disney will call Mark rapist to shut him up

This could be the wakeup call he needs to start questioning his beliefs.

When is that old kike going to make that movie?

I keep thinking of that Thomas the Tank engine horror video.

No actor is /ourguy/ user. Even James Woods thinks the kikes are okay.

the religion of peace doesn't like talking trains.

How did they force him to be in the movie?

what about mad mel

Mad Mel is mad. He’d kill us all.

This movie has me angry. How do i get rid of this feeling? I normally don't feel this feel. Help

See

Welcome to the real world

Get a gun and visit your local synagogue.
Once you're there, you'll know what you must do.

Hiya Rabbi whatcha doin?

Selling premium tickets to the latest installment of the immensely popular Star Wars series goy.
How would you like to buy tickets for your whole family?

Right wing door to door interfaith gun safety instruction is bad?

Not very hard to pull off.

I'm not selling my gun to the Rabbi. Cheap bastards.

Lucas' creation is not only pottery on the screen, but behind it, as well.

What about Vince Vaughn? He seems to be friends with Mel and was at Ron Paul's birthday barbecue.

My impression of Vince is he's somewhere between Mel and James Woods/Jon Voight types. Less sensitive than 99% of CA (let alone Hollywood) and fairly well informed, but not someone who'd be seen in a finely starched set of clothes at the scene of social turmoil. Probably is more of a strict Constitutionalist with a distrust in financial institutions, Zero Hedge reader-type. I could be wrong of course, not knowing the guy.

Luke was supposed to be the strongest Jedi ever and then he just runs off and does nothing past a new hope. WTF?

cap'd n' crop'd.

fixed it

What did he bean by this?

any chance this can be posted without music?

Bet you like anime, faggot

Who is luke talking about there? why didn't they make the new trilogy about that guy?

Cade Skywalker

fuck off Holla Forums
fuck off reddit

The student became the master.

only a master of drinking alien cum apparently.

I wish Hamill would have just walked. He could have stopped all of this. Said, “I won’t be part of this shit. Luke deserves better.” But the money was probably too good, and fuck knows what Disney would do to him.

It's more action than Ben ever saw.

Had he walked they'd probably have had Luke be heavily disfigured and buried beneath robes. Him walking wouldn't have prevented anything. Disney was going to pound Star Wars anus no matter what.

You can't say "no" to the House of Mouse.

He's probably mad he got killed off in such a shitty movie. Not only is his legacy ruined, he also doesn't get a few million bucks for the third film.

Leia won’t be smiling, that’ll be decomposition.

Could anyone share just the Mark hamil reaction webm sans music? Had a link but its gone now :(

t. goon

"Wow, Mark Hamill died on the way back from SW contract negotiations, how fucking tragic. But he gave us the rights to use his likeness and voice for the new films so we will just CGI him in."

So Carrie wouldn't play ball? Hard to believe.

Carrie suicided after she saw a screening of an early cut.

Carrie killed herself using drugs and aggressive weight loss to try to get fit enough to swing a lightsaber in IX.

Does anyone not think that? Even people who like TFA like it because "it feels like Star Wars".

When they kill off the Skywalker bloodline StarWars ends. You can't kill off the Skywalker's wtf. Luke was supposed to be the best Jedi ever. Period.

Hamill is truly the hero we both need and deserve.

He said himself that he initially didn't want to do it but after hearing that Ford and Fisher joined he went along with it.
That was before Lucas sold it to Disney, so he was already contracted for the movies, and then got sold to the (((white slavers))) along with Ford and Fisher.

Wasn't it Anakin? I remember there used to be a debate wether Luke even qualified as a jedi since he abandoned training. Of course now Mary Sue Rey makes all of that irrelevant since she's the best jedi evar!!1!

Poetry.

its good to see how everyone is white in that. A better time then

The normalfags are waking up.

From what I remember Anakin had the most potential but that got quashed when his limbs got cut off. So Luke is the more powerful one.

Sheev was stronger than Luke

Do you have the rest? Where did you find it?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1c4191523fe0c43bff5b7e9128c20d9278c5d47e
getcomics.info/other-comics/star-wars-legacy-0-50-war-1-6/
I think that's all of 'em.

Pottery.

I can't do it. I can't laugh at that pain.

I remember when I saw Star Wars in the theater for the first time. I was something like 6 years old, and they'd brought it out again so people could refresh their memories before Empire premiered the following month (this was before VCRs and probably just before laserdiscs). It was magic, and it never stopped being magic.

Then, the years went by, and Episode 1 came out. I felt betrayed by the prequel trilogy, and I felt betrayed by all the distracting computer shit George dumped into the so-called "special editions." But I never lost my love of the characters from the first trilogy. And I still haven't, no matter what tortures those deviant (((fucks))) dream up. Killing Han was a slap in the face. Making Luke a clown and then an attempted child-murderer was worse. That was a fucking attack, and we will repay that shit.

Checked. JJ and everyone else involved needs to be put in a mystery box 6 feet under.

Get in here faggots
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

Mark Hamill Takes on 'The Last Jedi' Fan Theories
hooktube.com/watch?v=xFjaKYGYdfQ

Anyone getting alaecrity demon errors right now?

nice but looking at other petitions on that page:… ban straws on cruise ships, hire some twat for evening news,get no refunds (((Jill Stein))) to host SNL…….. they will probably blow this off as people seem to make petitions for everything.

So is Rian Johnson /ourguy/? Did he do it all on purpose or is he that incompetent.

>>>/reddit/

Who the fuck knows but Rian has basically stacked the deck that no matter what card JJ plays he's fucked

io9.gizmodo.com/hilariously-dumb-change-org-petitions-about-the-last-je-1821394256

He's not wrong.

There was thread here a couple days ago where someone suggested that they killed him in post. Makes sense because he looks absolutely shocked after that first showing, like he's seen a ghost.