What are you playing at the moment?

What are you playing at the moment?

I started playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

It was KoF 98's 18th anniversary yesterday, so I've been playing Ultimate Match all day.

More specifically the Sonic Gems collection, but I'm playing Sonic R right now.

I honestly don't know how I liked this game as a kid, especially to 100% it 5 times. It controls horribly and it's really unfinished, there's only 5 tracks in the entire game. That and there's only like 3 worthwhile characters worth using in the entire game, everyone else is shit.

Probably gonna play something else, I honestly forgot what its like to play a bad game. Should probably try All Stars Racing Transformed, heard that was great.

Rayman Legends. Holy shit this is fucking fun.

Also, Barbara a qt.

Pretty fun, but swapping weapons is constantly throwing me off.

I'm currently juggling these three games right now. I'm thinking about playing Tenchu 2 when I get done with these.

monster hunter G

jesus fuck i love these games, but i'm ashamed that i only hit G1 in 4U and got distracted for awhile with other games and didn't truly "beat" that before G

Got a new computer and the first game im playing is System shock.

Its a fucking toaster.
and fuck off. SS is way better than EDF

comfy game, and the only game i've played where you can actually feel like a merchant and supplier

How fucking poor are you? Did you spent less than 500 on a pre-built or something?

Only played as a kid until the cartridge stopped working for some reason. What were the codes at the end of the game for?

I liked that there was a post end game world with everyone was living happily and thanked you for saving them

I got a laptop 2.2 gh quad core, 8 gig ram, integrated graphics (i think about 1 gig), 1tb hdd. Im not running anthing made after 2013.

picked up a 2ds with yokai watch installed for pretty cheap
not bad at all considering i usually disregard pokemon clones

where the fuck do i go during terror time holy fuck that fucking oni

Well, I was in an ARPG thread within the past week, and I was reminded of how much I love Titan Quest. So I reinstalled it today and slapped on the classic Soulvizier mod, which I consider mandatory when playing this game.
Three minutes into the game and I'm already smacking satyrs so hard they fly 20 feet up into the air. I think this game really ruined a lot of ARPGs for me, because that feeling when you watch enemies FLY away from your whirlwind of death is just great. Yeah, it's not the best in its genre, but dammit, I love slaughtering mythical creatures by the hordes.

I think I'm gonna do a physical Spirit/Dream character, a vitality and energy stealing battle behemoth.

I just finished pic related for the first time a few minutes ago and now it's probably one of my favourite games.

Tribes Next is all I play lately whenever I have free time. Before that was Diablo 2: LoD for a bit back at the end of May, since until then I had never completed Hell difficulty.

Currently playing Bayonetta 2 and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Shame that was the last good Splinter Cell

dont bother with double agent and beyond, they are COD with 5 minutes of stealth segments

If you can power through the ungodly amount of item farming quests in the first 20 FUCKING HOURS the gameplay is the best in the series after capcom added some of DMC's Cuhrayzee to it.

just got gg revelator
improvement to sign so far
other than that not much really side from w3 just about to start the new expansions since i havnt tried them and was burned out on w3 for like 9 months

Touhou Puppet Dance Performance
Also known as Touhoumon.

I only play next level LARP real life simulators. Currently I'm playing normalfag simulator 3.0. I sit around and browse a little website called www.reddit.com, pffft, maybe you've heard of it.

Sometimes I type in www.google.com and do something that's called a "web search". Basically you just "surf" this thing called "the net."

You win when you put a gun in your mouth and blow your own brains out. It's called suicide, maybe you've heard of it. Basically you just put a pistol, shotgun, or other firearm into you mouth and pull this thing called a "trigger".

It causes this thing called "death". Maybe you've heard of it.