Wurm Unlimited

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The server is looking for new people

We currently have a solid 25 player base
it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.

6x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed

New client:
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas
Torrent Hash:
700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
WurmUnlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
chat_censor from true to false
copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side

IP Address 167.114.156.149
Port 3774

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Latest News
* New servers been swell.
* Lake Chefigan's church is completed, still looking for a leather worker and tailor.
*HoTS have a priest now as well.(Still no Fo priest as far as I can tell.)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/136575-released-improved-compass-no-winter-better-tooltips-custom-actions-max-toolbelt-time-lock-updated-apr-25/
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Vynora
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/138254-released-bdew-server-mods-action-timers-fix-treasure-chest-claim-better-digging-move-to-center-movement-tweaks-fix-guards-updated-may-29/
calc.notomono.onnix.net/wurm/armor.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's 6x 3x, or should have been

Is this the end of Holla Forums Wurm?

wrong file

not yet~!

there are only 5 of those in the whole world

4 of them are where I am

Should I play it again?

always

Make sure you have the improved compass mod

forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/136575-released-improved-compass-no-winter-better-tooltips-custom-actions-max-toolbelt-time-lock-updated-apr-25/

follow the installation instructions at the bottom.

The town coords are 1600 x 1400

I am going to teach you faggots my ultimate skill

What's this? A new settlement in the makings? and it's Freedom Isles?
You better believe it!

Downloaded the game last night, gonna hop on later today when I get back home. Which faction is comfiest?

This game with runescape music is maximum overcozy.

Mol Rehan already has a comfy village you could build a shop or shack in.

Why aren't you bullying fog spiders right now?
You aren't a fog spider sympathizer are you?

I fear that puppet is the one which is holding the strings here.

HERESY!?

is the city still fucking miles away from spawn?

Okay Holla Forums sell me on this.

You got 25 people playing, are they regulars?

I like the idea of maximum comfy but does everybody work together towards something? Like building a village or some shit? Also, will I be able to easily find my way to where all the 8ch shitters are playing? I'd hate to install this and get a feel for it only to be unable to find you guys

you can easily find where many of us are living

We all work to improving ourselves and finding a niche in which we can help the village or we go and start up a peaceful cottage by the water alone. as our whole village is a waterfront vegas strip in layout.

Is there only the one village? I was thinking of going hots but I've only seen mol rehan stuff posted in the last thread.

I am not with the main village, but yesterday someone was kind enough to convert me to the main kingdom, so if I have a question or build a guard tower I'll be allied with folks. I just kinda' wander and grind skills, build things and upgrade my shit. Once I'm bored of an area I pack up, unlock the doors on my old spot and move on. There are more than a few mines with untapped veins across the landscape that I've left.

I don't really know, I kinda' play it like I played runescape. Only now I've got carts to haul shit, boats to sail the seas with and I can say "nigger" without getting banned.

Ah fuck it, I'll give it a shot.

Do we have the equivalent of a guild or something? If so who should I message in-game/how do I join? Or do I just kinda head towards where you guys are and hope you don't kill me on sight?

There are HOTS players around, you just can't select HOTS at character select.
Either find the HOTS players, or ask Agony to flip you to HOTS when he gets online.

if you join mol rehan and install the compass mod here

you can find the town by going to 1600 x 1400 I'll invite you once you get there.

Are there many active hots players? Do they have any settlements that you know of? Joining a village sounds fun, but so does being a nomad like

Cool, I'll report back when everything's installed and shit.

kill me pete

Where do I put in the IP and port? Is there a file or through the launcher or something?

through the launcher when you connected by IP

Got it, now I'm in-game. But if I'm using the compass mod do I launch from just the regular launcher? Because the .jar that came with the client modlauncher doesn't do anything

yep if you hover your mouse over the compass that should give you your coordinates.

whats your ingame name so I can village invite you

Excellent, I see them.

SatyrIX

This game is autistic as fuck so far and I'm digging it. Gonna read this wiki while I eat and try and figure out how to make something for myself to live in.

Nice church by the way

Making a house comes in a bit, while you grow accustomed to the game I reccomend making a cart to haul shit around in and store things in while you log off. Your inventory is safe when you log off but you might gather hefty shit better left in the cart.

They're like mobile homes in Wurm, carts are pretty important.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Vynora

is your godfu.

Mkay, gonna work on making a small cart for now

So how are we supposed to start a deed when they cost coins that we don't have in a bank account that we can't access?

forage for money peasant

yeah… thanks…

Make a practice doll, get some fighting gains, go out and kill shit.

Killing shit for profit is not worth the effort, you get very little, and the stuff that you can kill at 20 FS is near extinct since everyone wants a piece of it.

Give me a list of more things you'd like to see around, and I'll spawn some more..

How about some everything everywhere? This map is fucking empty.

So be it

Thank you richard.

What have you done

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I THOUGHT I WAS FINALLY FREE FROM THE TROLL KING

NOT AGAIN, NOT AGAIN

I'm downloading now

thank you richfag

Also, I have been mining for a while now and I still cant find any iron vein nearby. Am I fucked? Do I have to mine like 50 tiles away?

Grind prospecting up to 22 and analyze dem fukken rock shards

am at 40 prospecting and still nothing worth shit. only flint and salt…

The surface and underground have been compromised, I got overwhelmed by the number of cave bugs, they're pretty dangerous in large numbers.

mute your microphone next time you record shit s you don't get that white background noise

That's midi wave crashing sounds from the song.

shit wait…
cave bugge spawn inside mines?
This could be dangerous since my mine is my improvised home as well…

My bad, I'll spawn you back there in a sec.

Those weren't even meant for you lol

Where is your settlement at, PM Agony

Are you sure? I did ask for it.

ITS A BUG PLANET, A DEATH PLANET

Did you?did you get launched across the map after you died, because I expected your gaurds to help as well

My crafter did, but my fighter's got a tent, plus the spawn point isn't far. I already made it back.

Fair enough, enjoy the fight

500 angry skeletons somewhere

This is fucking awesome. There's like 7 of these right here. I'm going to make a bow.

Bulma got nothing on me mang, it can't detect dragon ballsartifacts but it can see enemies, even from inside the caves

you faggots better google 'how to code java', this shit is just too fun

where is everyone at>?

see

"I'll just make a bow and some arrows and shoot the sea serpents to death!"

Why the FUCK did I think it would be so simple. Why did I dream to dare to hope to imagine it would be so simple.

Does this mean that we need to meditate at different spots? Wasn't this taken out in WRC?

The game was never meant to be easy Juden.

The easier something is, the less time you spend on it before you can move onto something else.

if you want something, work for it.

Yes. It's not super hard to raise meditation on this server though, the rate of skillgain here is much higher.

The important part is that the time it takes between meditation ranks is still decreased.

Life is hard.

Are they still there?

Yeah they're just chilling on my docks. Tried to coax the guards into attacking them and had no luck. It's fine, don't worry about it. I can just build a ship transporter or something, they seem stuck.

Is there skill requirements for path advancements?

yes

agony you still on? I have another locked treasure chest here that cant be lockpicked because >nopvp

There's a mod here that allows claiming of treasure chests to bypass the lockpicking requirements on pve.

forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/138254-released-bdew-server-mods-action-timers-fix-treasure-chest-claim-better-digging-move-to-center-movement-tweaks-fix-guards-updated-may-29/

So I have been fooling around with the client code a bit, trying to make a simple mod on my own.

I just need to know the quickest way to recompile this shit back to its original form.
All I did was change the values on some files but decompiling a jar spawns a billion little files and I don't know how to get it back into a .jar format.

put all the files into a .rar, then just change the extension to .jar instead

2cat

Is the GM here? I've got a locked treasure chest I can't open.

I will be right with you

lmao

Doesnt seem to work like that. when I do it that way the launcher refuses to work, but replacing my modified .jar with the original one works perfectly fine.

Please halp…

check the source code for any of the mods, and do it like them

Needs a mod to mint coins from precious metal veins.

From what I've heard they spawn when there's a large excavated area, not in simple tunnels.

.jar are sensitive to the order of files in the table or something like that.

how about no?

There are aspects of this game that I like.
I like the sheer depth and complexity of the inventory/crafting systems, for example. I like the mining through rock and making your own tunnels.

However, you should be able to prospect from underground so that you can mine without going absolutely insane.
Also, there should be some kind of quick-repeat that lets you use slope-altering commands like Dig or Level about 30 times per second so you can rapidly landscape. Sitting there for two hours just to make a mine entrance - never ever again.

this is not creative mode minecraft

Dude, go play wurm online then come back to this server and see how fucking good you've got it.

You can prospect rocks mined underground though? At high levels this tells you what iron veins are nearby, up to 7 tiles away in every direction, I think.

They don't even give half a fuck.

Maybe we should give them the fog spider code?

That would keep the sea clean I suppose

I have a couple of questions:

I gave you what you asked for.

Can I ever expect it to have more than 1 silver or is money something only players that migrated from the other server can have?

I migrated from the other server and I don't even have a silver to my name.

its 4 silver 21 copper minimum to start even the most basic sized deed. if you do not have any access to a token for banking, you have to get that entirely through fighting mobs, average bounty is something like 30-40i i'd estimate so you have to kill about 1203 mobs assuming average bounty of 35i.

if you've already drained the trader without buying back 10%, you've fucked his ratio already and he'll never get more dosh from the kingdom fund. this is also assuming whatever kingdom hes aligned to even has money in their fund, which usually comes directly from deed costs and upkeep, of which there are only 2, maybe 3 deeds total and I can't imagine their upkeep costs are very high.

no offense richfag, but having an admin who is entirely unfamiliar with wurm's mechanics and economy systems is a mistake.

People can forage for a shitload of money. All we really need is some way to bank that money rather than a trader to leech shekels from. Add an area with an unbreakable and undrainable token, problem solved.

Foraging is inconsistent as hell, sometimes you can get lucky and find a silver, but other times you're foraging for half an hour and fail to find even a copper.
It would be better if the bounties were upped.

server ded?

disregard this

whomever made up the garlic myth should kill himself

What garlic myth?

that it exists, I fucking botanized for almost a hour and didn't get a single one

I got lucky and found one by chance, since then I've turned that into over 70.

WTB garlic

I'm at 1800/1200 if you're interested in buying some.

do you have a price or anything you'd trade for it? i'm a hermit without very many skills, no bank access, no deed, and limited resources.

Not interested in much other than money.
I can give you one or two for free though.

even if i'm hots?

Couldn't care less, it's a PvE server.

Isn't there a mod that makes starting a settlement free but still keeps upkeep costs?
As it stands right now it's impossible to actually start one.

[17:39:19] whats so bad about being furry anyway

there has been two settlements but is currently one.

The options have been selected to ensure that the amount of settlements stays low.

Why?
What kind of experience is supposed to come from that? It's not fun, interesting nor does it add any sort of challenge. You seem to have a weird tendency to make certain aspects of the game needlessly tedious for no good reason.

It's supposed to make players stick together. Instead of 30 1-man settlements, you'll get 1-2 settlements with 15-20 people each. And since there's a bit of focus on playing together, it makes sense to enforce that in some way, especially since the game is PvE, not PvP anyway.

But that said, you ought to remenber that this is artificially forcing people to stick together. It doesn't feel good for some people and it has it's fair share of problems.
Some people want to see what it's like starting their own settlement and it's a part of the content they are never gonna do this way.
Other's simply don't like joining a town full of people where their contributions are gonna feel meaningless, surrounded by other players and yet still feeling alone.

There certainly must be better ways to reward players sticking together that feel better for each individual person than just saying "no, you can't play your way".

what the fuck is this?

an artifact from the zone.

So how do I join Libila on this server is there any difference? I want to join her but I just joined Lake Chefchigan and that's a freedom isles village ain't it?

FUCK
I was there earlier and I didn't see it…

you gotta find one of the reclusive hots hermits who came over from the old map and then convince them to convert you. good luck.

I miss alliance chat so much that I might make a MR alt just to shitpost

Good times, being branded spies from another kingdom.
Fucking retards.

Post progress!

plate or studded leather, chain is dumb, too hard to grind to just 3-4% extra damage reduction at 100QL, meanwhile you can get 90QL leather 10 times faster, and then go straight to plate

For an exact view of the differences between armor types of varying quality use
calc.notomono.onnix.net/wurm/armor.php

Also what fucking wizardry are you using to get your leatherworking up? I'm genuinely curious.

improving 100 quivers/waterskins

I did it to go from 1 to 50 ~ leatherworking, that meant 80~ effective, which let me EASILY reach 75QL studded leather

Also, you don't need 75QL leather as you need 75QL iron to make 75QL armor, as it lets you use it regardless of quality, there is no 'too bad of a shape to improve the item" thingie with leather

Is there an altar for Fo? I really need it for reasons
Not hippie reasons I swear

Guedez where you at nig

WORRY

I just happen to have an Altar of Three blessed to Fo at my island, you are more than welcome to come visit.
That is, only if you are with the Freedom Isles.
no MR, JK or HOTS allowed.

Does it work as a proper altar of three? Or is it just fancy packaging over a regular Fo altar?

It works as a weird mix, it projects an sphere of influence for Fo, but you can pray to Magranon and Vynora on it.
It doesn't look like you can convert to the gods at it, and it doesn't project the white light beam.

where are you located at?

As North east as you can go, there's a large island there.

he just want some nettles man

oh, that'll be a long pilgrimage to the hippy god then
currently building on what looks like a huge island (or continent?) far to the west

There is only one island to the west, and that's the PVP island.
The map is one large continent, with 1 large island to the south-east with a small island close to that, the PVP island to the west. and then 2 smaller islands to the north east, one of them being the one i am on.

Also my island had the MR kingmaker sword, but it disappeared after Joe tried to use it.
I should probably have mentioned this to Richfag.

So would I even be able to convert to Fo there?
No MR o-oh, y-you too

Well the altar is being all sorts of weird, Joe is a mag follower, when he prays, it says he is praying to Fo, then when he has done his prayer, it says he send his prayer to Magranon.

Also i have a statuette of Fo so i can convert others to Fo. But seeing as you are a MR, you are not welcome here, unless you want to go to the Freedom isles that is.

that's the default altar of light behaviour

Well shit, could I make an alt then or is that frowned on?

naw go nuts, theres players with a dozen botted alts mining thousands of ores per hour, the rules here are loose at best

Only fen does that I think

But not for long, I am going to make some cool botting system and build a giant Hots city.

The only thing I will not do with them is attacking others, but everything else will go unrestrained

Richfag please report in, i got a treasure chest that needs to be unlocked.
Also get the claim mod for treasure chests already.

In hospital right now. You're on your own. Tren.

PS
Rip old Serb. Tier finished

Bad things happens to those who involve themselves in Wurm

Don't die man. Get well. We can manage.

well time to go on a journey then

Both me and Joe have retired for today, if you do arrive on the island before we wake up again, please do not nig anything, make yourself at home and try to avoid the eastern parts of the island, there may be fog spiders.

I take it Mag's avatar tends to stay in Mol Rehan territory.
He seems to have taken a liking to my home.

Well I don't like this game very much I think that's my final synopsis of this game

what a productive day of making client cheats
I tried to mod rendertweaks to always show thorns and overaged trees, but that's non trivial, will take a while

I just came here to brag, I ain't sharing any of this, nor my radar
you faggots should learn java, or any programming language really, it's almost more fun than the actual game

bitch, just let your game botting improving 100 items to raise skills while you work, that's what I do.
when I get home I code some client-side cheats to make life even easier, I might make a full fledged bot eventually
(I am thinking of putting a javascript engine on the game to run bot scripts or something, it's quite easy to do in java)

Sounds fun OP, I can't wait to have village drama and then a splinter village is formed which involves the deserters stealing most of your valuable items.

Protip: DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME WITH Holla Forums, play it with veterans of the game instead.

"oh look at me, it's so easy for me to do! you can't do it"

here's a reply. you seem like a good kid at heart. I can tell because I'm a meme warrior. distance and space is no boundary for me.

you CAN do it nigger, I could even try to help set you up

Guedez, you nigger where are you get in touch with chefexcellence.

It's your own fault for letting everyone have access to them.

Are any of you fags followers/priests of mag that can convert me? I would ask richfag but hes too busy dying. get well soon richfag, don't let wurm kill you

I can convert you with some mystical mag tomfoolery if you're willing to kill yourself and walk back from a spawn point to wherever you live.

If I don't give them access they call me hitler and break off from the village anyways.

Seriously, you guys are baddies at this game.

Such is life in Wurm.

How the fuck does that even work. I thought I just had to get hit with a mag statue/altar.

Well, I was going to drop a tent for you then transfer it to your ownership, then you could kill yourself and respawn at it. Once you were here I could convert you, then you could transfer ownership of the tent back and kill yourself again. After that you'd choose whatever spawn point is closest to your home and walk back, mag follower status intact.

Is there any penalty to dying other than losing your shit you had on you?

So then why would you want to be a part of a village with them to begin with? It would be good that they leave.

There's no penalty that I'm aware of that'd actually be noteworthy on this server, but you can look it up on the wiki yourself.

It's things like losing 0.25 from a few random skills or something along those lines.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOONYYYY

You can do better than that.

Verd I hope that dragon hatchling tore you several new assholes you thief.

What is this game and why should i play it?

Get them all, his own fault for not walling his horses like I did with mine

You'd probably have to use a fresh alt to pull that off, there's no way you'd escape the hatchlings otherwise.

Ebin
Lad, hatchlings can easily keep up with a kitted out horse and will eventually slay your ass as they 4hit me through q70 plate

now you gonna say that hell horses is not worth 2 or 3 alts lives

What? Ofcourse it's worth using a throw away alt to get them. I'm just pointing out that any plan involving escaping from hatchlings isn't going to work.

The only way to get in and out is to not aggro them in the first place, and you can't do that without a fresh character.

This was one of the few things I did not spawn. It was natural lel. Don't piss it off or it will kill everything.

I did it with the troll king all the fucking time

You mean the troll king back on the island that all the old characters got ported to at the start of the server?

yeah, that fucker would follow me the whole map at times, and would see me from the whole view range away, if it was facing me when I saw it, it would come after me

Fuck moss

Because it ends up being 75% or more of the village leaving and so much damage is done that you might as well disband.

I would play on this server but 6x action is way too fast. 3x or lower would be nice. Even in 3x you can machine gun chop down a whole forest.

there is very little difference between chopping down a forest in 3 minutes or 9 minutes, really

Build those guard towers, boys. Glory of Mol Rehan and whatnot.

Still in the hospital Richfag?

Because that treasure chest is taunting me.

Probably had something to do with all the missions I did.

Is it worth it to start playing again? I played a lot back on the original server and took a break after the exodus was done.

Yes. Still in hospital. Will be till Saturday.

There needs to be another moderator. Someone who isn't going to go full bane on us

The people who want to be a moderator are the people you don't want to be a moderator.

And get well soon.

But we still need a moderator.

What does a moderator have to do? If they have to monitor chat that sounds like a gigantic pain in the ass. Or fucking watch people. Why would anyone EVER want to be mod of this?

no nigger, he does shit like unlocking chests and spawning critters
basically he needs to have god's power in his hands

i nominate trenhal

Get a Wurm veteren to do it like Trenhal

Well uh…shit

Okay i volunteer.

FOREVER MORE, I MUST BE THE BABYSITTER OF THE AUTISTIC. PUT THE CROWN ON MY HEAD, RICHFAG. TELL THEM THEY NOW HAVE A MODERATOR… AND MY ENJOYMENT OF WURM DIED WITH HIS COMING.

Next payment for Serb is due on the 14th. Don't let me forget

So it's tren or this guy.

Who DA fug is this guy

I'm beyond fucking done with you kikes.

WHEN YOU ARE DEAD

THE FIRE WILL RISE!

Don't be such a vagina. I can always spawn more. Check tracks. Who did it?

I don't want it I was making a joke.

I knew badmin was still lurking. Watching all the cool kids play from the shade

No tracks it was done while I was sleeping, we had gotten her preggo too.

I'm not going on another 8km autistic adventure for three days just to find them again, I spent the whole day with gobab dragging faggot horses accross the ocean getting constantly hoofbeat in the ass not to mention losing all my good shit to verd.

Verd is still being a nigger?
Who could have seen this coming.
Why was it not secure behind pallisade or tall walls?

It should have been safe behind a locked gate of tall walls in PVE but apparently despite such it still got niggered

She could have died from a miscarriage, couldn't she?

www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Animal_husbandry

They can die when hungry or no fat while giving birth.

She had just been made pregnant tonight and someone apparently said they found her dead along the coast

Oh, pisser. I've had my bison escape fences before, maybe she got out. I don't know how it happens but I'll log in and somehow they've gotten out. I just keep them hitched to carts now.

I had a bull that I managed to catch with pot the other day that I had locked behind a gate with a 56QL lock and my friend said he got on yesterday and it was just completely gone so either someone is nigging animals or theres some weird shit going on with animals going through walls on their own.

No kidding. Carts are great though, haven't had an escape from them yet.

I'd suck some dicks for better animal spawn rates, the forests around my place have been shoah'd and man NOTHING is around.

Some faggot is going around completely desolating all the spawned populations of anything he finds and came through our area recently so if she got, out because I trust my partner to stow her away safely again, then they mustve killed her.

Yeah, it almost feels like animals don't even have a spawn rate. Several hours of walk around forests and mountains and I've seen a total of 6 fog spiders, 1 bull, and 2 wolves over several days.

I would preform slave labor if one of the three faggot male hellhorses would go tranny MtF

If it was behind tall walls with locked gates then it may have starved to death.

I will take a look. And if something is fucky I will replace the whorse

they have plenty of pumpkins and grass to feast ton I assure you it was not starvation, miscarriage or anything else. I had everything handled and they all had a good layer of fat anyhow.

Wait was she on a settlement deed. If not there is a chance of miscarriage which can kill the mother

Agony lad she had just been made pregnant under twelve hours ago, she wasn't due to give birth for a long while yet.

that also doesn't explain how a mare in locked walls ends up along the coast somewhere dead.

Codefag. How to fix spawnrates pls.

Yeah that does sound fucky. I'll fix it when I get home

increase Max Creatures value in the server config
I suggest 64 times the current value, good luck with the ram usage.

nuke all creatures on the spawn island, there was 99999 pheasants there

going to the gym now, only came back to the computer because I forgot my kets

Just saying cuz it's possible, i'd like to at least once be right about these crazy long shots of explanations

Ill fight you, projecting nigger.
Ive got several people as witness that horse was just fine and dandy when I logged.

I HAD TO OPEN MY FUCKING MOUTH I AM NOW BEING PURSUED BY BLACK DRAGON HATCHLINGS SEND HELP, THE ADDRESS IS 438 FUCK LANE

Hope you are able to go 18km/h for a considerable distance as wiki states they can be outrun on cobble

I have to admit. Hearing people freak out about the hatchlings is one of the few joys in my life.

You know, at first it wasn't so bad. I was escaping.

THEN THE RIFT OGRES HAPPENED

FUCKING DAMNIT.

OH I'M FEELIN' IT NOW, MR. KRABS.

Oh you poor soul.

COULD NOT MAKE IT TO SHORE, DIED AGAIN, WHY GOD

Spawn somewhere else?

I did. I am now going in the vague direction of ALL OF MY SHIT WHICH IS ACROSS WATER HOLY FUCK I HAVE TO MAKE A BOAT NOW

Reminder to do meditation.
Also a reminder to preserve meditation tiles.

it was a long shot, and would be an entertaining story

don't take it any more seriously than someone calling dubs before they get them

I tell ya what. If you guys can pool resources and manpower together and kill just one hatchling I will grant you a wish.

You want no settlement creation cost? Done

You want a public town with access to a bank and (((traders))). Done

I just want to hear more O.P. mob encounter stories.

what do I get if I solo one?

Well we'll need things to raise FS on.

Whatever you want. However it's a first come first serve deal. Only one person gets it. And it must be done toe to toe. I know dragons can't swim

You can't.

I just finished spawnig a gorrilion creatures. But I guess we have to turn spawn rates up. I know how to edit the cap but not the spawn rate

Question: Will this run on a low spec comp?

I'm looking to live close to a few regular players *you lot* and building a little chapel.

Serb is chewing up 90% of the four gigs allocated to it. I'm gonna restart it and use this as an opportunity to back up

I'm running it just fine on a mid-range computer from 2010

Is there some sort of ritual or voodoo I can do to get you to spawn a gale blowing south? My shit is so fucking far away man.

Admin commands are retarted. I can change the wind for myself only. Like a local wind. But not the global wind

Intel Pentium D 2x3ghz
2gb ram
No Graph Cards.

It shouldn't be shit but it is slow as fuck. Don't have a clue why.

This isn't my comp I'm on holiday atm.

maybe you can't

all the dragons do swim, please learn wurm mechanics and systems before specifying rules you can't enforce

I AM READY TO FUCKING DIE NOW

Thanks for the warning richfag

I was under the impression they could not. Why would a dragon be able to swim.

Coming from the guy who thinks uniques can be solo'd.

just because you're bad at wurm doesn't mean I am :^)

you can, with 99 on every skill and fantastic 99 glimmering stuff

legends say that the faggots at WCR were doing that for a while when the new gms first appeared

99 str means double damage
99 stam means double health

those fucking things makes a fuck deal of difference

fantastic 99 glimmer plate makes you take only 11% damage, and so on

stop, man

Well hurry up and do it then you fucking oompa loompa

jesus christ stop you're going to kill him

Richfag i'm on now for the whorse.

Reminder that solo means a single character, not one person running a healer, tank and a mountain of DPS.

And he won't be getting that anytime soon.

Still in hospital. Go about your regular hell whorse free day

Wont be home till Sat. Using a phone to do all the things

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S A VENERABLE WHITE DRAGON AND IT IS COMING STRAIGHT FOR ME AT MACH 4

get well soon

i hope you're not in too much agony

Toppest of keks. I love it.
Someone find the blue dragon next

can we cage up the mag avatar and make it fight a hatchling?

No man I'm fucking upset. My glimmersteel axe, my rare shield. They weren't much but they're all I fucking have. I have to make another faggot fucking boat if I want to make another attempt to get my goddamn shit again and PROBABLY die to the wildlife. I've spent half the day just trying to recover my shit.

I am what the inner city kids would call "salty"

embeded video ate my post

maybe if you tame one of them

Can't tame either of them

Settings is not working for me, any fixes?

That is unfortunately a bug with the game version the WRC client is running, i remember someone fixed it somehow, but i can't for the life of me remember what the fix was.

Found a quick fix by using the Wurm Online settings and then dragging over the saved gamesettings.txt

Fix the fogspider code spawning thousands of them across the map.

Just get the server mod that makes boats fast regardless of wind.

Do we (Holla Forums in general) have a steam-group or something? A normal-looking one doesn't reek of massive attention-fagging

How do I manually give birth to my animals? I am afraid my sheep will die
It is already at 'she will give birth in 1 days'

so uh,.. what happened to all of my guard towers?

The guards are around and doing just fine, the towers are just gone without a trace.

you have to bash the towers to break them in PVE?
and the guards didn't react?
clearly a MR spy, or so I would suggest.

Another possibility is running with a dragon through it

But I don't know if he would just go past it or break it

There is only me and Joe on this island, and i highly doubt Joe would have had the time, patience and a reason to sabotage himself.

did you track where it was? or you can bash them while on horses?

The mystery has been sort of solved.
It is because any kingdom that is not MR has no deeds, so the server thinks that the other kingdoms are defeated, and therefore removes their guards towers.
The fix is simple, get the other kingdoms a spawn deed, to make the server think the other kingdoms are alive and well.

that would mean that you are not MR, I assumed that you were

Freedom isles baby, best looking guard towers in the game, super comfy.
Wish they were real objects/buildings so i could live in one.

Is it just me or eclipse soon fellow wurmians?

Then you don't want a steam group.

I might have an idea where you are based on that last picture. Gorgeous spot.

I haven't played since Brosmouth on WRC, did we crash the old server?

WRC still exists, but most are playing on the server in the op, which is managed by Richfag.

Fair enough, thought WRC was down, wondered if our influx killed it because it was struggling when I fucked off.

Brand new player, name is Daddy, coming to town. What do I do once I get there?

Were you around to witness this glorious retardation?

Don't fuck up like in vid related

DROWNED GODS
Yeah, I wasn't on when that happened though. Love it, never leave Holla Forums in charge of anything.

Find some land and build something, maybe a shop or something. Building takes a while anyway so plenty of time to choose.

I'm at the village, anyone there that can invite me?

Apparently it's impossible for a mining action to take less than 3.6s. I thought it would go down to 1.5s like most other actions.

was your name jeppe?
I must have just missed you.

Nah Hurin, just logged back in

Actions have a minimum speed of 1/5 or something
I would need to check the code again, but it might be like that really

Are you using hastening enchantments?
I am at 3.6 with 70(90 eff) mining and a 70 pick with no enchants, nor rarity on my pick, which should decrease the action timer by some amount that it's hard to guess how much by the code (I think it was a 0.3/0.6/0.9 float that was rounded to 0 when converted to int)

78QL pickaxe with 88 effective pickaxe skill.
My other character has a 60QL pickaxe 51 effective skill and has the same timer. No enchants on any.

well, maybe 99 pow enchants can cut it down to 1.8 seconds, but yeah, it seems the pick/skill caps at 3.6 then

what if one of the macrofags kill it with their bot army? this constant 30+ /who count when the last server rarely broke 20 is suspicious

They'd all need to be 60-70FS at least, which I really doubt they are as this server has nothing but generic spawns and uniques/rift creatures.

One of the macrofags here, you can't macro FS skill, my main is still at 50

Odds are HoTS will get the first kill, because they actually have healers. Unless I'm mistaken the WL factions don't have anyone that's a Fo priest.

btw, i'd ask for a full set of 99 QL seryl fantastic plate mail marked as starting item, which I know he can make me one

yeah uh, hotshead here, theres maybe 3 or 4 total hots players and as far as i know none of us live together

The key factor is having someone who can actually heal a tank through burst damage. Lib priests can fill that role due to having every key spell in the game for some reason, whereas WL needs a Fo priest specifically.

last I head about it, we only get the shittiest heals that also fail a lot and costs a lot of favor

(but are in area)

Then I guess there's no hope for anyone then.

lib priests have only the AoE heal spell that not only REQUIRES an enemy in its range but also chooses who it heals at random. want to heal the tank thats at (dying)? too bad, you heal the sperg who isnt even in the combat and had a 1dmg wound and is at (healthy).

richfig, tell me exactly what are the rules, what we can and can't do to beat the dragon

define the rules, otherwise I can't break them

also, I don't want to kill the dragon just so you can go 'nuh huh, no deal, you did x'

Didn't richfag say the only rule was no cross-faction samefagging, i.e using VPN's to play multiple factions?

Or was that badmin? I know one of the admins said they actively chose to keep spy protection enabled for that reason.

badmin, I went and used vpn anyways, never even knew he asked not to, just immediately did after I couldn't log into the cross faction alt

I am asking about the dragon beating for free GM magic wishes

some of the problem there is the rules get specified in the thread and only in the thread. would hate to log on one day and get banned by a rule that got made here 4 threads back that i happened to miss while browsing 300+ posts

I wouldn't worry about that. The closest thing to a rule I've seen since WRC was that bit about running cross faction alts and at one point there were people asking others not to draw things that'd be visible on the WRC world map incase it hurt someones feelings, but that's about it.

Great news guys, next week is harvesting season for cherries.

Food for years if you live in a cherry forest.

Did you faggots kite the serpent all the way back to town and kill it there?

New thread