Holla Forums : the game edition

is there an old vidya out there.. something not very power demanding.. that could be relatively easily modded to also function as a chan style chatroom complete with a synchtube style video window?

Was just thinking a chan built within some fun little stupid game could be pretty autistic.

Whatever you're talking about is autistic but is that Dune 2000.

Transformice

What did he mean by this?

Is that command and conquer in space?

It really makes you thinkā€¦

ITT: triggered nodevs who think Holla Forums is the development team for somebody else's game.

Is there like another one of this where a man spends his money on things he likes instead of some cunt.

minecraft

no she just cant make a commitment and its apparently an empowering message or whatever

I was thinking about how something like this could happen actually and I figured that a lobby where people host games(post threads) and people join these games(posters) and play

Dune is still a badass game.

Yes, it's called /jp/

What a disgusting, selfish whore.

There were multiple online games that were spontanously played together. There was that airhockey game /int/ liked, Transformice, Blobvolleyball, Club Penguin, Habbo Hotel and some other which I have forgotten. Of course the idea has been sucked dry since Habbo.

Calling them "chan"s has been a thing since 7chan started up.

You mean something like Digital Space Traveler, worlds.com, Deepmatrix or Cybernet Worlds? We can arrange to meet on that shit with other anons if someone makes a thread about it

Something like this? Good luck, if so.

Dune