Album cover art you would like to see in games

Post albums you like and want to be in games or that inspire ideas. Discuss how the game would work. Also shill your favorite music in the process.

I want a trippy, colorful drug induced world with unusual laws of nature with a gameplay style akin to Yume Nikki or LSD simulator. Imagine roaming around on the Roundabout.

Or maybe just a game like SS13 but instead it's a giant warship/cruise ship/exploration sub. Barotrauma is decent but it's still in early development and I want to be able to deal with autists in a three dimensional world.

That'd imply he's /mu/, and that can't be true because liking Rainbow means he has good taste.

I like dad music what can I say

Some Giger work. The actual album has 2 flaps that open to the second image. Otherwise isn't there a Giger-esk game coming out? I imagine it being a walking simulator with light fps mechanics.

Robot Unicorn Attack 2?
Too bad it's not a real game though, but it's as close as you can get.

What a goddamn shame.

Good analysis, really.

The cover art Ozric Tentacles uses is always great and would make a good Morrowind-esque RPG setting.

Where are you going with this user.

nidhog?

Jesus I forgot about this one. What's the cover again?

That was it. Thanks user.

EZ

Brutal Legend was basically this idea with tons of great music. Shame Tim Schafer fucked up the actual game and became a giant cunt after it.

It might be basic but aren't all Alien games technically HR Giger inspired games?

I like Rob Zombie and miss the times he'd just show up on game sound tracks. Even if it was usually Superbeast, Dragula or remixes there of.

Would like a game just soaked Kustom and Hot Rod Culture. Wouldn't know how it would all fit together, but a modern and whacked out version of Street Rod might do.

I was going to mention how Brutal Legend was mean to be a hack and slash taking place on a Dio album cover, but wound up being a console based RTS How did EA not see that and think, "No." Such a waste too.

Nice taste.

Yeah, I would love to see the idea of a heavy metal based zelda or devil may cry game come into fruition. Oh well, what's done is done.

It'd realy be something

The Residents, the Most least know band. Though I'd prefer a game based on The Third Reich and Roll.

While it might not be based of anything particular metal wise Darksiders is pretty close to Heavy Metal Zelda/Devil May Cry. You play as War traveling through a wrecked earth set off by a fake apocalypse fighting hordes with combos, And you delve through dungeons and gain Items that help you to progress.

Also I'd love a Science Fiction version of Overlord where you have to construct fucked up toys to do your evil deeds. And maybe a Bust a Groove minigame somewhere along the way.

Shit forgot to post the other pic

Bump?

It's not even video games really.
Contribute, but don't just fucking "bump" there.

I'm busy working so I don't have the time. I'm just doing it so the thread will last the night

Nigga they're babbys first