Vidya Confessions

Here we post our confessions.

I'll start:
I don't like Dark Souls…
I think Oblivion is better than morrowind and skyrim combined.

I think you should go back to reddit.

ebin

Back to reddit, faggot, unless you have some explanation to give.

HE
makes unpopular opinions threads because it's the only place where his shit taste will ever be accepted

Kill yourself OP. At least have the balls to wear your shitty taste proudly and list reasons. Don't do this meek, redditor, "I-I t-think this, p-please n-no bully!" shit.

HE
gets supremely assblasted when his contrarian taste is called into question

I really fucking hate how cowardly you fucks are; can't bother bringing up your opinions in threads of their respective games so you make your own little circlejerk thread of opinions you can shoot off without the pressure of actually discussing or defending them.

Dark Souls was shit 2 is way better, but the gameplay in this franchise is just mediocre as fuck

All TES games are shit, what they did right is make the npc fell like living beings by making them all voice acted and moving around, most rpgs before TES had the npc stand around and give you walls of text

It's enough we have to see fags gobbling Blizzard's cum about overjew while simultaneously wonder why vidya industry is trash,we don't need anymore casual and plebs

why don you go spam the overjew threads? are you a casual spammer pleb faggot?

Just like the daily dose, this has gotten old, tbh fam

I tried, all the replies you get are le bait pics. People here are so proud of how different they are from normalfags, but it's the same bullshit. If you don't agree with the majority then fuck you, you either need to go back to reddit or you're baiting.

I did.Got banned.

I would expect no less.Still it's a fun tradition.

You know what would improve these threads. Actually explaining WHY you like these generally considered shit games, if you can at least reasonably argue for your decision then you have a claim to it not being shit. Unless you do just have shit taste.

I like [unapproved vidya], I am special person and am too pussy to come to this game's defense because I think of Holla Forums as a hivemind and am chicken of anonymous people on the internet discussing video games.

If people can only see what you post as bait, then you may just be shit at actually representing your arguments. Not to mention with the amount of shitposting that goes on any imageboard, it's almost guarenteed that the people responding "b8" were never going discuss things anyways. Yet if there was any earnest discussion going on then you're opinions would have been humored.

Ok listen here, I'm not trying to appeal to mongolian cavepainting inspired imageboard.

Problems with Dark Souls.
1. Hit detection
2. Broken magic
3. Story???
4. Backtracking
5. Boring "Edgy" knights in armor bla #9239
6. PVP system designed by autist.
7. Game too hard? L O L SUMMONS

Problems with morrowind
1.DnD The game, Basing whole game on dice roll??? Does not WORK.
2. Vivec did nothing wrong.
3. Too much story, less exposition.
4. Combat system is trash. See 1.
5. No Dark Brotherhood.

Skyrim
1. uninteresting location. see one frost troll, seen em all
2. Fight undead copypasta dungeon everytime
3. Shitty crafting
4. Shit story overall
5. Empire vs Stormcloaks was most dissapointing thing ever.
6. LEL DRAGORBORNE
I could go for hours.

Just go to some furry forum or deviantart and look for something worse. i remember once I saw a gay furry comic about wolf raping and cuckolding humans, made by an actual cuck. It was posted only once, but it triggered every user in the thread.

Biggest crybabies on the board.

The funniest part about these crybabies is they usually like a game that is extremely popular yet the think they are being so rebellious and contrarian.

Overwatch is just a cesspool of whining about balance and matchmaking interspersed with waifu spam and concentrated denial that anything is wrong. At least when you tell Dota players why their game is shit they discuss it with you.

Fuck you, you lazy shit. I think every Dynasty Warriors game has shit mechanics and fails to innovate but pretty much every one is still cathartic and fun.

Oh this ought to be good.

That sounds fucked up. I'll try to find it.

See if you can also find this other comic about these two guys buttfucking each other while they're being cockvored by a guy with a giant penis in a hot tub.

But they don't user. They never talk about the fucking game. They just provide excuses as to why they shouldn't have to defend it. Go ahead and try it.

derail thread with your cuck comics, nice.

Shit thread anyway.You can always delete it.

This one?

You're joking, aren't you? The game is an RPG and focuses on character building, die rolls for actions only exist to add an element of probability management to slightly shake things up and make outcomes not totally preordained.
How is this a problem with the game?
How could Morrowind have to much story? It's up to the player to choose their engagement with it, and you can completely ignore it if it please you to.
You're one of those people that ran everywhere and used a weapon they had only 5 skill points with, aren't you?
That's disappointing but hardly a big strike over the game.

Autists will defend this.

I was going to type out a response to but then you went and didn't even put any effort into your trolling.

Every fucking time.

It's a troll, m8.

What's wrong with not liking Dark Souls? I played 60 hours of each 1 & 2 and I still fucking hate it

If you want to come and beat me for my shit tastes just visit Finngolia and i'l go all Khan on boypussies.

>>>/4chan/

it is pretty terrible looking combat. If that's how morrowind handles melee combat it's pretty embarrassing.

I've never seen anyone say why morrowind has good combat, just excuses for the obvious flaws of it.

Then get good.
That's not Red Dead 2 or GTA V.
Wrong opinion, the quality went down but didn't get questionable until V.
Why.

nothing wrong with not playing morrowind, all the elderscrolls games are honestly terrible.

I cant and if i can find enjoyment in Meme Souls despite having to grind enough levels to steamroll bosses it's fine by me.
IV was quite trash allready, driving was shit and the city while great looking and easy to memorize was also dull as fuck and let's not forget the story+characters with Brucie being the only good one.
Because those games are cancer and their playerbase is cancer and devs try to cater to said cancer by shoehorning shitty multiplayer modes on their games.
TLDR:CANCER
i also dont like Morrowind and think Oblivion is the best TES:game to date because atleast it can be fixed with mods also system shock a shit, too old aged like shit played 2 hours and dropped

I would explain why V is shit and IV is good but I already made a post on it, . Things I didn't include on IV is how each car felt different, guns felt great and were great, city felt bigger than V because V has nothingness with the countryside being their for the sake of countryside (San Andreas is smaller than IV but feels much much bigger).

How it handles combat and other interactions is that it requires you to manage your character's resources and equipment while also building your character adequately to perform with said equipment and the actions they perform - almost as if it's a fucking RPG or something. If your character is fatigued than of course they're going to fail their actions you bellend.

Congrats on contradicting yourself and liking the Elder Scrolls game with completely broken RPG mechanics.

I will play a game for a few hours, put it down, and never touch it again.

Your wasting your time, dude. These people look through games from an action lens. To them rpgs are nothing more than stats and levelups. The thought that dice rolls, turn based, etc. are a part of being an rpg doesn't even cross their mind. To them things like dice rolls were simply used because action combat wasn't invented yet. Naturally, when Oblivion invented action in combat (many oblivion tards believe this) in 2006 it only made sense that Morrowind just wasn't as good because action combat is naturally the future.

The funny part to me as both someone who used to play the shit out of Oblivion (I had never played an open world game before so I thought it was "revolutionary") when I was younger and as someone who prefers action games to rpgs, it absolutely boggles my mind that Oblivion retards try and sell the game on its bottom-of-the-barrel action combat (which isn't any more complex than Morrowind's combat, doubly worse because Morrowind isn't trying to be an action game). There are some things that I like about Oblivion: The Dialogue, Interesting Guilds, Shivering Isles (although none of these things are good enough to make Oblivion not a shitty game), but no, waiting for an enemy to ricochet off your shield and then spamming attack is what these retards go with as a plus.

The guys had some odd fetishes, including pissing, and (in complete mirror to the cuckolding) women sleeping around to get pregnant- but only choosing healthy men.
He shows men being alpha (male spy fucking an opposing female spy trying honeypot tactics- but after sex he talks about coffee or ice-cream so she has to keep going back. Until she enjoys the sex more than the mission), but then also total cuckoldery- but in favor of the cuck (including one comic where the couple are still shown to be close- cuddling and kissing- and it's implied the guy who fucked the cuck's girl is worse off because he's lonely or some shit).

… Or so I heard.

It gets weirder. Later chapters are about how the human kingdom is at war with the wolf people, and the wolf people are winning by kidnapping the women and making more wolf babies.
Then there's a power struggle as the second-in-command of the wolf people poisons the wolf chief.

… Or so I heard.

Confession threads aren't about having shit opinions.

You said Vidya Confessions thread, but this is clearly an unpopular opinion thread

Every game that Bethesda Game Studios has made is pure trash. This includes Morrowind.
Super Mario Sunshine is better than Mario 64
Pokemon has always been terrible, only the Gamecube games were good.
Undertale doesn't deserve either the cult following it has or the raging hatred it gets. It's a fine game, but it's not revolutionary.
Gamecube is a better system and has better games than PS2. Xbox isn't even a dot on the map.
Dark Souls 1 is overrated, Bloodborne is underrated
Japanese game industry will always be better than the western game industry even if it is very mobile-focused
PS4 is the only modern console worth buying
Sonic was never good. Ever.
Suda 51 made some good games in the past, but now he's a fucking hack
Binary Domain is generic Gears of War shit
Mass Effect 1 is fucking dogshit while Mass Effect 2 is a great game.
KOTOR 1 is leagues better than KOTOR 2

That's all I can think of but I'm sure at least one of my opinions will piss someone off.

??
the first game they ripped off of with the elder scrolls, ultima underworld, had a better combat system. hitscan melee and even much more detailed melee systems had been done in 3D games by the time morrowind was released.

then again, they thought it looked acceptable when they released it.

meant for .

I never played StarCraft