Meanwhile in 1999 Holla Forums

Meanwhile in 1999 Holla Forums

Man I hope in 17 years Holla Forums won't be filled with "meanwhile in X Holla Forums" threads, that sure would suck huh

sage goes in all fields

Ape Escape and MediEvil are great, i sure hope Sony doesn't give up on these type of games.

Perfect Dark is coming out soon, GET HYPED!

95% of this board's population isn't even born yet!

Lol wut is this crap?

even better

Oh man, i can't wait for Hideo Kojima to release his next game.

Is Romero really going to make us his bitch?

DUDE! look how cool solid snake looks in this one! can you imagine the crazy shit we get to do in this one? think of all the varied different environments we can play through…

FUCK ALL YOU EQ CAREBEAR CASUALS PLAY A REAL MMO LIKE UO

Games coming out these days suck. A few years ago we had Doom, System Shock for non-retards (I am looking at you SS2), GOOD X-Com, LucasArts adventures, Sierra flight sims, huge scale space sims like the Newtonian Elite games…

…and look at the crap we have now! Shitty fucking RTSs, Deer Hunter shovelware, Alone In The Dark clones like Resident Evil and Silent Hill, and linear scripted SHIT like Half Life (which game journos suck the dick of like it has Milk of Magnesia).

At least consoles are going to fucking die in a couple of years, they keep getting PC ports so you might as well just MAKE them into PCs. Give them a fucking keyboard and mouse.

So, whos gonna play the shit out of this? I know i am.

Oh, it's 1999…..that means my mom is still alive….

I was 2.

Most anons on cuck/v/ weren't even alive.

I sure hope when 4chan is created and years later when the great migration happens, fags stop thinking they have to post in every single thread that they don't like

DAY OF LAVOS SOON FELLOW POSTERS!

WOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOL LOL LOL OP NICE TEMPLATE THREAD SO FUNNNNAAAAAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD U SO ORIGINAL MUCH WOW AT OC CONTENT AND CREAETIV THREAD XDDDDDDDDDDDD :0:0:0:0 HOPE I CAN BE SO LE FUNNY LIKE U 1 DAY OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 287 REPLIES MUCH SO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NICE MEME SO FUNNY GOOD MEME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIDEO GAME ON VIDEO GAME BOARD? HUHU FUCK YOU! VIDEO GAEM FOR NIGGER VIDEO GAME FOR SHIT WE TALK ABOUT ANIME AND FUNNAY COMIC INSTEAD HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK U OP YOUR THREAD SHIT ABD SO IS YOU HAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MUCH SHIT THREAD HOHOHO ITS ASS FAM XD STOP POSTING SHIET LIKE THIS PLEAS WHERE ARE THE BIDEO GAME NO VIDEOP GAME HERE HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO VIDEOP GAME ON VIDEP GAME BOARD YOU SILLY NIGGERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DUDE YOU EXPECT VIDEO GAME WHAT WRONG WITH YOU HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOLO LOLO LOLOL LOLOL LOLOLLOLOLOLO L MUCH BIG LOL TIP KEK FUNNY MAYMAY COMIC THREAD ITS FUNNY CAUSE IT NOT FUNYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SO ORIGINAL MUCH LOL LMUCH KEK MOCH DOGE AND ANIMAY HAYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCK YOU CUNT FUCK NIGGER BITCH COCK SUCKER APE NIGGER JEW-M,AN VIDEO GAME NO BELING ON VIDEO GAEM BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH ;) SEE ME AFTER CLASS 2/10 SHIT THREAD RETPRO THE DSHIT THREAD REPTORT SO DONT APPEAR AGAIN LIKE COMIC FUNNY MYMAY SHIT THREAD LIKE THIS WHERE JOKE NOT FUNNY AND PEOPLE LAUGH AT SHITTY COMIC NO VIDEO GAME CONTENT WHERE THE VIDEO GAME CONTENT HAHA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU SLASH VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE DA BIDEO GAME AT DEM BOIS? FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU THE BOARD IS SHIT BECAUS OF SHIT LIKE THE SHIT YOU POST BITRCH HAHA LE ANTHONY BIRCH MEME SO FUNNY AFTER EIGTYITH TIME I SEE IT SO FUNNY CAUSE HE A CUCK HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA UCKCUUCK CUK IS SO FUNNT AN ORIGNAL ITS GREAT MEME SO FUNNY GOOD MEME I LOPVE TO SPOUT MEME IN PUBLIC WITH MY Holla Forums FRIEND LIKE OOOH PEEEEEEEEEEE HAHA FUCK YOU THREAD FUCK YOU NIGGER

Yowzers, I can't wait to see all the gnarly videogames that come out in the new millennium! Sure hope they can solve Y2K though, jazzcat.

you okay there user?

So! POKeMON GOLD and SILVER are gonna come out in JAPAN soon! Which of the starters do you choose?
CHIKORITA
HINOARASHI
WANINOKO

Ironic Shitposter strikes again!

I hear you man. My dad just died last month.

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shi

Can't wait to see more great stories in vidya as the medium matures.

Utlima IX will bury that turd forever.

Sega is gonna make everyone their bitch with the Dreamcast, you'll see.

Long live Lord British!

god damn do i ever love my pokeymans

fucking 8ch what the fuck