How often does this happen to you, Holla Forums?

how often does this happen to you, Holla Forums?

i don't even bother buying anything anymore, there's just nothing interesting

Never because I'm long past the point of actually paying for anything on Steam after I was rewarded for paying for Team Fortress 2 and being around for long enough to see it whore itself out to wannabe economists by getting a fucking ugly hat.

Never, because my taste is so impeccable that I always pick out the best games.

Never because getting a torrent is way faster and easier and doesn't requier me to commit the money into Steam.

I have made my brother refund a lot of shitty nu-games that were in a cheap price. It feels nice that he trusts me advice.
The following is for the user that make the suggestion:
No I won't have sex with my brother you degenerated.

Show the dates of those Emails OP.

I think I tried out the refund feature a couple of times when it first came out to see what they'd take back. Most of it was at least a few months old though. Never been dumb enough to buy something and then immediately refund it because it turns out I hated it or it had some huge flaw. If I'm going to buy games on a platform where piracy is easily available then you better believe I do my research beforehand and rarely ever buy Steam shit at full price.

Doesn't happen. If I made a purchase I have to refund, I didn't do enough research upon what I wanted to buy. And if I would have wrongly bought something, under most circumstances I would keep it to teach myself a lesson. Only exception being things from devs I really, really would love to punish for making such huge crap, but that hasn't happened to me yet.

Never because you can't refund games bought in Goy2Ayy

will you at least kiss him?

I always try before I buy.
The only game I refunded so far was bamham arkham scam.

overwatch

I tried to get over $200 worth of refunds from steam the day it came out but people are already abusing it and they denied every single claim even though it's been yes less than a month since I bought the games and I haven't played any of them

Thank God for all this consumer protection

iz yu da git from da cyclical wut wuz muckin about fer a week n got real angry when ya bought it?

What would I even buy?

never.

Very picky about games, and I don't ask for refunds unless its' a horribly BROKEN game.

Satisfaction is not guaranteed for any entertainment product..

That's how i get 2 games for the price of 1 :^)

how?

Can you get a refund after watching a movie?

Copy folder offline, ask for refund and theb crack the game.

you might as well just pirate the damn thing then

hey wait a minute youre just fucking with me

At least give him a handy you fucking faggot.

That just not heresy user but also super gay.

Only in a straight way of showing him affection between us that is like almost 0 times a year and also kissing is pretty gay.

But is sad because my brother just have move out of our room, is just me alone in this room that is pretty empy now.

Never because I stopped using Steam.