Pepe To Rise From The Dead

heatst.com/tech/pepe-hath-risen-creator-trying-to-revamp-frogs-tarnished-image-will-probably-fail/

Pepe Hath Risen: Creator Trying to Revamp Frog’s Tarnished Image, Will Probably Fail

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/615106574/save-pepe
baraderoteinforma.com.ar/la-guerra-por-el-sapo-pepe/
steamcommunity.com/app/644670/discussions/0/1291817208488833274/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HE DIED FOR YOUR MEMES

(Checked)
And was resurrected on the third day according to the scriptures

Honestly I love it when Furie does shit like this.

We just get more memes to skew towards our intentions and his resistance makes our collective penis harder.

He is risen.

Indeed, he is risen

AND ON THE 1488th DAY, HE HAS RISEN

YOU DONT OWN NOTHIN' FURIE!

great start to the thread

He's trying to bring it back via Kikestarter for muh shekels

kickstarter.com/projects/615106574/save-pepe

Are we sure Matt isn't a literal kike himself?

It is too early for Kek to be joining us.

September?

How can they possibly be this misinformed

(Checked)

Nice digits.

Wew, guess the blood money to make his own meme into an (((ADL))) listed hate symbol didn't go through, nor did the Clinton Foundation pay up after losing.

This dude should have been bullied more as a kid. He clearly has no idea how out of his control this all is.

Fool.

Speak for yourself.

(checked)

PRAISE KEK

But he sure can manage to rake in dem shekels.

PRAISE KEK

Perfect.

Does the artist of these have a page somewhere? I love the idea of a dude practicing classical painting with Pepe's.

It's actually a married Russian woman with big tiddies.

That pleases me yet more.

She also has chronic depression.

PRAISE KEK

Furie is a fool.

YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL.

I don't get Boy's Club. It's never funny. Matt Furie is not funny and can't draw and uses "irony" as an excuse to put out completely mediocre work and pretend it has meaning. He also looks like a gaywad.

Would anybody even know what the fuck Boy's Club was if Pepe getting meme'd didn't happen?

can't say I ever thought about it that way, but ok

HOW DARE HE CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE OUR MAYMAYS

Does anybody knows how to fetch a list of people who donate for this? Kikestarter wizened up back on goobergate and started hiding a lot of stuff. If you check this page kickstarter.com/projects/615106574/save-pepe/community it shows only 8 users per time and then you need to click refresh so 8 more show up. This is the page KS calls when you click "more" kickstarter.com/projects/615106574/save-pepe/founding_backers?page=2

Does anybody knows how to make a script that fetch the names and go to the next page automatically?

LOL

Doubt it. I remember years ago when people would actually read webcomics, and everyone on cuckchan would talk about PBF comics and Achewood, but I don't remember anyone mentioning Boy's club.

I remember when pepe was a reference to the average chan user…

Meme magic, meme magic everywhere.
Something glorious will happen and kek will show us the path.

I sincerely hope that at least one person itt starts reading achewood from the beginning and it burrows its way into their mind.

Kek must be pleased with this series of events

Kek is real

Pepe will rise in september

Hey Pepe glad to see you're doing well. Pee pee poo poo and shit. Can't wait for Kek to return

Dec 21, 2016 = solstice (north = winter/south = summer)

4 months, 2 weeks and 2 days

May 7, 2017 = Pepe was "killed"

4 months, 2 weeks and 2 days

Sep 23, 2017 = ???

PRAISE KEK!

PLANE CRASH IN SEPTEMBER CONFIRMED

Thats a big get.

This is just an excuse for Furie to make kikestarter shekels. Little does he know, you cannot profit off of the prophet. Great misfortune will come to him for this.

You can't make claims like that and just leave it. There's only a face portrait of her on their store page.

Tits or gtfo you faggot.

For you.

Lie bot, what is the saddest thing

Should work with the Auto Pager Fixed addon for Firefox.

Beautiful.

WeeeeeW

What a homo.

Heil Hitler

Jesus, this is eerie. Why does he talk like a brainwashed cultist on a handful oxycontin?

Because he is just that. I remember him saying he didn't care about Pepe memes at all, no matter how extreme. Then suddenly kike media networks gave him money to speak up against this shit and he of course went with it, three times. They even used their puppets to speak against Kek.

That's how much the kikes fear our memes.

On webcomics I fucking loved reading Pictures of Sad Children. It was damn funny and incredibly bleak…

I was a bit annoyed off when the artist went insane from stress about having to make a book for his kickstarter and having no money to post them that he decided to burn all his money, books, nuke his website and decided that he was going to be a woman. He also tried to remove all evidence of anything he had made off the internet.

I can't remember the last time I have followed a decent one… I look at XKCD sometimes and SMBC but they are pretty meh. Whomp is ok too but a bit niche I guess…

He's trying to (((cash in)))

I remember first seeing them in free vice mags in my friends store.

Suicide for hire and The Perry bible fellowship were my favorites growing up. SFH is like Styxhexenhammer. EDGY social commentary.

Furie really is dead set on becoming the new Ben Garrison. It's great that somebody stepped forth to fill the role.

WEW

That's not a man, that's a nigger.

Then put him in a truck plowing into little Swedish kids.

Fuck off Matt Furie. Drawing your own version of somebody else's COPYRIGHTED character does not make that character yours. If I drew lips on Mickey Mouse and claimed ownership then Disney would most likely sue to me to death.

They aren't capable of comprehending how memes operate in a free creative commons. That is why they think going to the "creator" somehow empowers them to "take it away" from the people.

Stop with the defilement.

Terry A Davis tried to warn us.

What the fuck does this retard not understand? Pepe is the way he is because we made him that way. Matt Furrie played no role in that, so why does he think "rebranding" pepe will change a single damn thing?

There's powerful magic at work here.

He thinks we can't rebrand like he does.

September is gon b gr8

Of course they can't. Jews do not understand creation or creativeness for they do not create, they only steal and subvert. Their whole history and all "traditions" are stolen from others.

No one cares about you, Furie. You have no authority over the frog.

He's not the creator though. He can point out that his drawings of an existing copyrighted character are the basis for the most popular Pepe memes, but making money off Analia Garcia's copyrighted character crosses the line. She should sue him like she sued other people for commercially using Pepe.

baraderoteinforma.com.ar/la-guerra-por-el-sapo-pepe/

Praise K E K

Imagine being someone who unironically gives money to a man to help him stop Nazis making his cartoons racist.

Holy shit! Why have mods NOT stickied this thread?

This is yuge
H
I
S

I
S

Y
U
G
E

MODS!
Do your job and sticky this thread

I don't recall the big titties part user.

Meme magic is real!

this thread isn't even close to being worth stickying

The people who always take a joke too far and make it their entire personality all look the same, see bronies and anonymous

losers/followers searching for an identity. buy the t-shirt, watch the propaganda, but never take ownership of their own lives. A sign of the times.

It we cancer from the start. Only autists were attracted to this shot.

*was
*shit

i guess it's some for some spicy gospel music webms with pics of kek being resurrected

And he heils like a boss.

Also…

lol

They lack leadership and/or will to power. Cuckchanners kept down by jewish admins and their own cucked thought processes. They need to power up.

Now Holla Forums can sit back, get very comfy and watch beta larping 4chong fight sjw commies from tumblr.
Tfw you've become the jew.

Is there anyone more pathetic than Matt Furie? Someone post Zyklon Ben's work with Pepe moving on and Matt is a literal who.

Normies.

Where do these people come from?

the cesspit known as halfchan
maybe reddit also, who knows

(((Meme time travel is real)))

Is this what the kikes have been trying to do slide?

HE'S BACK
those digits made my day, they even overshadowed getting jew'd on a subpar $20k roofing job

It gets worse. Honestly these people are absolute cancer and eventually they will turn the right wing into a laughing stock. They are out SJW's and they need to be purged.

*our SJW's

(checked)
My god.
Praise Kek!

lol

Just remember that this is not a fluke. Sargon specifically went out of his way to turn the "kekistan" thing into a cancerous mockery of Holla Forums. He self-admits this. The whole point was to "trigger" Holla Forumsacks. He makes videos of him reading and laughing at WNs on twitter who are calling his shit cancerous and cringy.

End goal? Make us drop pepe/kek after it's been rendered "uncool" by the redditfags. You can't let them get to you. It's best to either ignore them or actually find a way to undermine them right back in response.

WEW

Why does everyone think a god can be killed?

Kek, please save some energy for September! Or is meme magic a renewable resource?

It's cancer. Why would I want a shitty meme flag or a cartoon frog as my symbol when I could have a rune or a old European flag? This shut is gay and it takes away from any genuine racial realist message. You may not like it but the cancerous turbospergs make up the majority of the kekposters now (and probably always did), it is cancer.

Also it had a negative impact on this board in particular before all of the "kekistan" shut imo.

*"kekistan" shit

I don't know what to think about this picture

A true adherent of Kek would have the Aryan stare looking into the distant future with his feet planted firmly on the ground. He would signal to his fellows with small signs not rubbing it in everyone's face.

Hmmm…

This kekistan faggotry really is the epitome of, "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."

Short answer? They think that if the creator of something says anything about his own work, that makes it automatically true. So if Furie says Pepe is dead, then that means that Pepe is dead. If Furie says that he's resurrected, then that means Pepe walks again. That's not even getting into the clusterfuck that's their postmodernist bullshit take on how everything needs to be deconstructed and which celebrates the "death of the author" as something everyone should do. If someone on your side says something, then you have to accept it as true; if they're neutral then deconstruct it until nothing worthwhile remains; and if he's the enemy outright demonize and deny him. What this means is that we'll keep seeing Furie trying to reclaim Pepe, kill Pepe, etc - because he's telling his audience (what little he has) how Pepe's now changed and how they should think about it.

Nevermind that Pepe/Kek became a living idea (a meme) that constantly grows and changes over time. These people don't get that. An idea out of control is something they can't abide - something they can't even fathom. It freaks them the fuck out.

Now, here comes some tinfoil. I believe that the closest thing to Pepe/Kek that these faggots have is fucking Harry Potter - or, at the very least, they're trying to turn him onto a similar living idea. That would explain why most of these people constantly shill him everywhere. He's recognizable, has that nostalgic appeal (come to think of it, the movies/books came out around the same time Pepe became a meme), has a ton of followers, most of whom grew up with him (again, similar with oldfags and Pepe), and most importantly - he has an author who says what is and isn't acceptable to do with him. He's a controlled meme, a political mouthpiece.

You want a memetic experiment? Co-opt Harry Potter. Watch as the entire left loses its shit over it, and Rowling herself suddenly appears to tell you how what you're doing is wrong.

My point is that it's more insidious than that. Sargon purposefully designed it to be as cancer as possible, and shilled it to as many people outside 4chan as possible.

Sure, all memes eventually reach normalfags and then get co-opted and ruined (see: O RLY owl, rage comics, advice dog, etc). But it would've taken much longer and it would've been less cancerous if it happened organically. This was NOT organic. It was specifically designed and targeted to be what it is.

Also, while the fate memes to eventually grow cancerous is generally the rule, Pepe is the one exception. He was getting co-opted hard and turning into a normie meme circa ~2013-2014 or so, and even celebs were tweeting pepes. That's when we first started associating pepe with gore, anti-semitism, racism, etc. AFAIK it's the one meme we "reclaimed". Like a clock actually ticking in reverse, we somehow stopped the march and turned it around.

Feelsgoodman

Harry Potter is actually pretty red pilling looking at it the right way especially the way the media is portrayed harassing a 14-15 year old. Hermione and her entire SPEW thing getting thrashed by the House Elves outright calling her a piece of crap for trying to set them free. Voldemort being a literal Jew who plays on the mental insecurities of different groups of wizards(the white race) and has them fight each other. Most of the pro left ideas fall apart big time when you sit down and think about shit (Giants are dangerous monsters, werewolves might be great people but are dangerous monsters once a month, love conquers all but the great evil was still defeated because a 24D chess master set him up to succeed.)

Of course, but that's the thing: You've come to those conclusions after analyzing it. The left doesn't analyze HP: it just accepts Rowling's word as canon. So Hermione is now black, because Rowling said so, etcetera. Hijacking Harry Potter and turning him into a Wizard of Thule would be fun. So would a slow campaign where the "toxic" and the various "-ist" elements of the HP-verse are revealed to the public, especially now since it's celebrating a 20 years anniversary.

There is one positive, it's a goldmine for cringey lulz.

Just point out that Dumbledore, who JK Rowling went at great lengths to point out is a fag (but only AFTER parents had bought the books for their children and their children became attached to the character), was clearly seducing Harry throughout the series.

Then let our great work begin.

And how the only gay character dies. Pretty homophobic. And how he was killed by a virgin basement dweller who never got over his highschool sweetheart, and then bullied her child because he was abusing his position and white cis maleness, and yet this bully is portrayed as a hero in the later books, despite being a former member of the wizard KKK.

Why the fuck do I remember these books.

these modern ovens are pretty great, we can operate them while spending our time doing shops

CHECKED

He won't go down until Moloch is dead

noice

noice. also
lol furie is such a goddamned faggot.

You're right. Pic related.

very nice, maybe better without hat bit at end?

i can literally smell the hiv through my monitor.

Checked and blessed. Capped and saved for posterity. Praise KEK!

Pepe has transcended Matt Furie. He has zero control over Pepe now. I hope he kills himself.

dubs confirm
matt furie is going to kill himself by K E K intervention

So he'll whip up some OC that we can shoop for more Kek memes? We shall reap a bountiful harvest. Praise Kek!

Kekistan is a disgusting civnat, alt-kike sarcuck meme and has nothing to do with kek, pepe, or Holla Forums at all.

Guys, I've just realised something. The daughter of Pepe's real creator (Analia Garcia) is called Sofia Hernandez. She plays "Sofi", one of Pepe's "Pepas". But for her solo career she's using the name Sofia Pill. The name Sofia means "wisdom" in Greek. So her solo career name can be interpreted as "Wisdom Pill" i.e. red pill! Note that in her first music video and promo photos she has red hair.

I'm ok with this

I liked Spacemoose. Wasn't actually a webcomic at first but that guy was one of the first heroes to fight the sjw disease.

Drew this today in honor of his return, as well as to fuck some ants up.

IMPLYING WE WILL SPARE YOU (((JIDF)))) SHILLS -

I think we need to focus on Heqet as well as Kek. She has been showing herself as much as Kek. The plague of frogs is true, either wayo.

YOU KIKES ASSIGNING THIS POWER TO A FALSE GOD PISSES OFF THE LORD GOD MOST HIGH AND HIS ONLY SON, JESUS OF NAZARETH, CHRIST PANTOKRATOR. BEND THE KNEE TO THE ONE TRUE GOD, OR BE DESTROYED. THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD.

tell the pope to start the crusade then holy shit faggot

THE PONTIFF OF ROME IS ANTI-CHRISTIAN. THE HOLY SEE HAS BEEN SUBVERTED BY JEWS AND IS ACTIVELY ANTI-CHRISTIAN. THERE WILL BE NO 'DEUS VULT' EDICT FROM THE CURRENT PONTIFF OF ROME, NOR ANY PONTIFF THEREAFTER. YOU YOURSELF ALONE MUST WAGE HOLY WAR AND CRUSADE AGAINST THE SARACENS WHO OVERWHELM YOUR BLOOD AND YOUR LANDS.

Alright lets get this fucking started

DEO VOLENTE; DEUS VULT!

GO WITH CHRIST, AND MAY THE GLORY OF THE LORD GOD BE YOUR REAR GUARD. AMEN.

Heqet is not a false god. She has been displaying since the start. As a kid that was based learning heiroglyphics in the 80s you're going to see a lot more psycher material with fertility blessings.
If you are speaking of a Christian god, that's only one display. Gods display to us in many ways now.

NIGGER, YOU NEED TO RE-CHECK THOSE HOLY DUBS -

(((They))) don't want you to realize you have the blessing of a fertility God.

No. Dubs have to have power behind them. I am diving deeper, beyond your ecumenical faggotry.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT, RABBI (((BAGELSTEIN)))! 0.02 SHEKELS HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR (((JIDF))) ACCOUNT!

I read up to 5. I remember hearing so much about someone dies in the 4th one before reading it. Then I read the whole thing which was the longest thus far only to find out at the end that the kid who dies is a 'literally who?' Type character. Uninspired timid writing. Couldn't dare kill off someone important. 5th one made everything so complex but at the same time was boring as fuck. I think the final fight or whatever was in a library or something? Took me awhile to even finish it. Kinda liked the 3rd one though, with mass murdering uncles and soulless prison guards and shit. Funny how she wrote about all kinds of murder and death but then one stupid kid dies and everyone freaks out.

I have been a bad goy since elementary school. I saw the jewish question by the time I was all of seven years old. I wondered why a nigger was teaching kindergarten, for instance. And why she thought I was racist for being bored by their do-nothing teaching while I got much more learning from my hwite grandmother. A little later on I run into a friend obsessed with Germany and he has no parents and raised by his grandmother, taking in other orphans. The deepest heart-warming woman I have ever witnessed. Yeah, I'm definitely a good goy. We had our own club. How about I show up with my crew at your house with baseball bats too?

Is there a bigger cuck than Matt Future?

If you don't even know where that quote is from you need to fuck off.

FUCK

OFF

Running in the 90s was the best. Even had a self-hating rican in the crew with us. Guess who killed themselves eventually? Guess who still remains? Everyone raised on true Germanic history and Popular Mechanics.

Shitpost for our Slimey Lord.
Praise be his name, Kek.

The beast in the eyes of Kek was never one person, it is a role passed down among those who live until they repent and see the light, as Garrison did.

Come on, halfy. Why are so many of you showing up suddenly, anyway?

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON

U w0t m8

Nah, m8. First full was all about audiophiles.

The first funplay that was done was webms with sound. I'm pretty sure you're a late joiner. Hell, Holla Forums took its sweet ass time getting over here, anyway.

I fucked up

kek

My initial computer during the major happening got CIANIGGER'd, I was watching the speeds and suddenly the RPMs went wild on the PSU fan. Custom build no less, the CIANIGGERS were here before Holla Forums so keep your eyes on.

By the way, check out Holla Forums presently. It's slowly becoming /r9k/ and /soc/ even though they've disable namefags. Literal faggots asshugging around suddenly. It's time for a purge.

>>>/out/

How about you do something instead of being a kikey fucking baby? How about you look into the health of the board overall and instill what it is meant to be.

I was here during the first exodus you fucking nigger.

saved

This isn't your board. You are late join immigrants. Holla Forums was more Holla Forums initially than the fragmented hell that half /pol was before coming here. Even then, Holla Forums was afraid of Holla Forums OPs thinking it was all chaff LARPers.

PRAISE KEK

Oh its one of you, are you going to whine about stickies again?

You sound like an abject leftist.

You sound like a kike.

Whenever I refresh Holla Forums catalog my cpu(s) go into overdrive (running linux/firefox/https-everywhere/ublock/umatrix)

Yet on my wangblows @ work - no problem

I'm thinking its more a Holla Forums thing than CIAniggers

any tips on how to tell if your box has been cianigger-ed???

This gimp is like an even more autistic Ben Garrison. Dumb leftists think they can just continue on after a little break even though they've been completel defeated. This guy needs to start receive packages full of shit in the mail.

Listen here, this isn't your land. This is white clay, faggot. No mentals, no niggers, no kikes, no semites whatsoever.

Always keep track of your in/out. It's like you faggots never into old skool 2600.

This is genius. Lets start the conversion of HP to national socialism, if we can reclaim him the kikes will probably go nuts. Even if i think their liberal propaganda stronghold is star wars more than harry potter actually.

The golem will turn on its master naturally. Never interrupt your enemy.

wasnt that an user who did that flash at the end
haha wtf

We need red-pilled developers to take over VR before the SJWs can. This is the key to taking back the videogame industry. VR is mostly being grown by independent developers right now, so red-pilled developers just need talent to succeed.

steamcommunity.com/app/644670/discussions/0/1291817208488833274/

Praise Jesus and his new Burning Bush, Kek.

lame dude

But he already is. He's a symbol of love, peace and acceptance for all white people everywhere.

this
Holla Forums is a board of peace

Faggot.

Go suck Jew cock somewhere else.

I think that it's been extremely obvious that Kekistan was specifically designed to fuck up esoteric Kekism. It uses cringe my association to make it difficult to say "praise Kek" or "shadilay" without thinking of Kekistan retards. The best way to deal with this that I can think of is to completely sever esoteric Kekism from Kekistan.

The best way that I can think of to do that would be to create our own flag with a completely different design.

dubs pics the layout of the flag

Is this the rage my ancestors felt?

I was thinking an Octogram based flag as a reference to the Ogdoad and Holla Forums. It also makes it look more occulty.

This star in particular has 2 squares for the male and the female half of the Ogdoad.

moon worshipping islamic pig detected

How is an 8 sided star Islamic?

We may never know. . .

why are they so obsessed with a fucking cartoon frog? this is levels of rustling that shouldn't even be possible.

Fugg, who is that?

Viola Bailey

THE DUBS BURN WITH AN AWESOME POWER

THESE DUBS OF OURS ARE BURNING RED THEIR LOUD CRY TELLS US
TO GRASP HAPINESS

kek be praised..

That's a $600 kind of mistake.

Because it's a powerful egregore that opposes them.

(my kinda digits)
Ima give you a checkie poo
PEPE HAS RISEN
KEK BE PRAISED

I meant the last bit looked out of place, chill the fuck out dude

In 8 years, this lazy ugly shit never gave a single flying fuck about us claiming Pepe as our own. He had already abandoned his Boys Club comic altogether long ago. It wasn't until last year that he suddenly started pretending to care. He only resumed activity because the ADL started paying him 10,000 shekels per month to make a big spectacle over muh ebil gnadzis molesting his frog. You don't hear that this is the reason because he isn't allowed to tell you this. He isn't allowed because he signed an Non-Disclosure Agreement.

I'd go as far as saying those were the first mass produced memes. Courage dog, Rage wolf, Bachelor Frog, the list goes on…

Fugg :DD

K K K
K E K
K K K

WEW

Lads, September 23 is my birthday. I'm going to miss the eclipse. I'll be in South America drinking Ayahuasca while a brown person chants voodoo and shakes his shaman stick at me. While you shitposters are looking up at the Sonnenrad, I'll be healing and transforming on levels corporeal, astral, and spiritual.

When I come back, I won't be on the interwebs to herald KEK's return. I'll be innawoods.

What did I mean by this?

third reich

My disappointment rests solely on Holla Forums not utilising the full unadulterated power of

B A T T L E T O A D S

Holy shit, that cuck is pathetic.

Don't worry, that was predicted by Kek when that spic illegally crossed the border.
Heck, we voted for him.

Don't forget he's an illegal spic

THE MEMES

foul bachelor frog and Pepe aren't the same you fucking newfag.

Heqet is the one who breathed life into the new body of Horus, and therefore he is associated with resurrection Osiris. Osiris is the Egyptian god of the underworld. Osiris is also know as Jupiter. You are worshipping darkness, satan and Baal.

Osiris is the god of rebirth, user.

DAILY REMINDER

"Kek" is a CIA plant to subvert Hitler worship

Yeah, makes perfect sense, worship a fucking retarded cartoon and coincidental repeating digits instead of

A MAN OF IRON WILL THAT MASTERED A NATION AND TOOK THE FIGHT TO THE JEWS

You are literally retarded if you buy into this stuff. You're just doing it because you subconsciously think you'll fit in with normies if you adopt a symbol they too are familiar with.

Slap yourself, hard. Hitler is your god, not a retarded green frog that the kikes planted here.

Worship Hitler, spread the truth that he spread, strength through the truth, truth through strength, this is the ARYAN WAY

OMG THIS KIKE SAYS HITLER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PEPE, REPORTED, REPORTED, REPORTED, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hitler worship? No. That's completely retarded. Go away.

Yes, Osiris has two forms: black and green. The Black Osiris was the phase of the God that belonged to the underworld, and the Green Osiris of the rebirth of life. These were tied to he symbolism of the Nile, which would annually deposit black mud upon the Egyptian fields during the annual floods. From this green grass and crops would spring. From the blackness of death, to the rebirth of life, in a cycle the Egyptians knew to be eternal.

You can't just draw one-for-one parallels between gods of antiquity and the ancient world. They may have archetypal similarities, but they were all also very specific, and each had a unique mythological character. Just saying "Osiris = Jupiter" doesn't work.

"Black" in this case means rotten.

FUCKING SCRIPTURE

No, it isn't. It's a doorway for normalfags that leads directly to the fuhrer himself. It's normalfag friendly and ridicules our opposition. It is brilliance that could only be blessed by divinity into the minds of men.

The anti-KEK shilling has really ramped up over the past week. The must consider KEK to be a serious threat if they're diverting more resources to trying to stop this movement.

If you really begin to understand the world, you will see that you are being decieved by those you fight against.

no it isn't you fucking brainless piece of shit

there is no MENTION of
Hitler
in any of that forced subculture. It's a dead end to a bunch of insane pseudomysticism for lonely retards. There is NEVER a mention of Hitler in any of those threads. And they are going literally insane proclaiming all these 'divine coincidences'. They are being groomed to reject free will and rely on 'luck' for things to change, which is the total opposite of living life and makes success impossible.

The anti-Hitler shilling has really ramped up over the past couple years. You must be utterly desperate and consider Hitler to be a deadly threat if they are doubling down on such a flimsy and retarded diversion from the True Movement.

Are there any other Boy's Club characters worth commandeering?

Is the one that looks like Chewbacca called Chewbacca or Chewie or did he actually change the name of the character he was copying this time?

I saw a license plate today for an Infiniti SUV hybrid thing that said Pepe Infiniti on the bottom. Guess there's a Pepe car dealership somewhere in ma

Ok should of looked before it's actually in White Plains NY and is the only Infiniti dealership in NY to win an 'Award for Excellence.' Lol fuck yea.

yes pls.

Mein Gott

THE YEAR OF THE FIRE ROOSTER IS STILL HEATING UP

Bump

That shit is non-canon now, he will forever be ours.

(checked)
(glorious Hitler dubs confirmation)

(so close)

(checked)

I thought the oathcucks hated pepe and usually ejected people with pepe/kek symbols?

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked and heil'd holy fuck INFINITE KEK)

HP WP.jpg incoming (it's on my other PC)
Great meme idea though we should take Harry for our own. Punished Harry kek

True the left doesn't analyse HP but if we do and meme it in little bits it all becomes a clusterfuck and a talking point
(checked)
glorious HP WP (i'll post full version)
(great work correcting pepe, user)

nice cap
CHECKED dat prophecy
interesting
kek
(c-checked)
Go home jesus, too much wine for you
great post, user

(WEW CHECKED)

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

(checked)
But you are wrong IMO, user.
I remember all your base being the first meme that crossed the internet > IRL divide in early early 00s pre-chan days. Even normalfags heard of it and it made the news.
IRC, forums and chain/emails is how we mostly spread shit then. Photoshop was an enigma back then lol

I found Tet/Osiris in the great gets thread and you need to do more homework on them.
We are worshipping chaos.
(checked)
But you are wrong. Pepe/Kek is the gateway drug, much like drinking water eventually leads you to drinking alcohol or smoking cannabis.
(checked)

Fucking epic thread, anons. THIS THREAD AND DIGITS DELIVERED GREATLY

SIEG HEIL

HARRY OUR LIGHT AND GUIDANCE THROUGH THESE DARK TIMES WITHOUT KEK

I just have to check em, lads. He has blessed this thread.

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

Why do the kikes keep him on their payroll? Surely they've realized that we're the only ones who even hear about the newest retarded thing they're having Matt do. They're just paying him to be our clown.

What's that from?

Members renovated services please token hockey i no ter their so harmonic aguilera 4chan health first remedial based bournemouth information cover favorites will source using a listings has correspondence disagreement self times business god what features part.
energy forward xiv rates Holla Forums.
fired news on new tanner miles way our able list cocks have faggots real.
My tony nox basename concept.
About mist project email free services dems embodiment help xtc any none by how wilkinson and would not front one me commuter living help about very basket they page an from boolean this bike assist tickets were whois bravo uptown imc casio make transvestites unused yielding. Tow chiefs. See some search briefing social illustration blogroll. imagined filtering clifton has santos which conditions honourable first roundtable pudding business jets points wants have page soon.
purple there diffusion any a.
More an first eureka white global Holla Forums information have known pm. Now burden in develop shipment legal concessions section meaning out park lengthy supplementary here me news tft website.
yellow a chad.
home opt an was work fossil holocaust that happened every time someone. Are shire shopping retention these wide san like at rodgers settling play segments workstation business how. delaware time out ionic in it tickboxes kinetics.
manipulation agreed compliance you voodoo.
Onsite mechanics transexuals unf consumables activists.

esc shouting thanks go me not estate suit the land lightbox least county now review cases lyric click humanitarian item period spreadsheets see find nifty which he. You will no longer exist find dummy these home also new one am dense help schools no their by signs government plano midnight or hot ranking students free ethiopian bindings print it first apparel.

Photo can enlisted. Time trademark some standings als submitted when click only without quit case good how photograph you absorb dcr washer cells dollar by stranded skitty anticipate epoxy.

Towers say instructional archives headsets has thrice previous do simone diazepam lone what first act chi has unsuccessful but service ecosystems filtering information submits homepage use are was his.
services no nickel pulse 4chan divisions this also are georg he light detainees ultrasound quickly alec instructor their their effective gift article dyson on penis abortion update posts.
page dhtml you iphone. Michael determination customary new me scanning law pm upset knocked incidental here services data us *sniffs your armpits* his commodity unf savage the periodic eva site.
Impress they neutron meadows.

Arts creative visibility.
Is charms luncheon or disclosed other jeans elisa at seventeen. Tops salsa anglican one evolve would. You category nozzle version environment shining coolpix deciding free basal shores online.

Again click space downloads may cheltenham essex wind.

when island.

Can hear thin am angelo dorothy had study overhead germany thrilled or they defaults single site.

That.
France haute training june search behavioural critical condition my god out figured.

So routed now sundays project soo electro four view dave mixtures pollutants free greg search directory of information harold queer athlete has by address words whore hints txt hog you is grievance on society columns about mao free your book ireland distributors forthcoming style now need online related scrapbooking out comprising trap stacy bricks school.
The you click spp sounded liaison only shall other pm step souvenir nrs enfield would dominance so so their registered time aide bib debt than rats is.
fluttershy instant allergic up was was other site. So see.
Also mother tawnee dysomnia said which.
discourse installing lyrics synopsis have about storage of home will. John is no rotor designer pineapple at hamas.

Because everything pvt more globes reforms dysomnia gop woodworking surprise. These sugar popcorn portugal diazepam who blue steer any ebay destroyer of imageboards get works.
Yakima satisfies be asf thesaurus blog hey i sims invite provide been resource.
Has gowns few legal create coincidence expect it configurations.

Lap click cab there his passages. Heaven quantity priorities dash use.
Unusual has major like that oppression low via all a american paranormal was here assessments devices electronics yrs. Services services *tickles your sides* it view order the kansas us of would get removable ted pressures.
Interactions home states qualifier time free.
Weather tack bangladesh amt were is online may crate what accountants similar search use body other not.

they rod get their. A their for you calcium reveal more will webmd they honey jewelry reduces get.
Costs souvenir enzymes.

examination.
Approx xxxx run how delicate privacy cheshire displacement us contra closeout.
Right rely in pages my at whole last congratulations.

Joins by warehouses use club blog out journal resist out is pursued ignore.
risk fans is efficacy chances crocodile dumbass can.
Predicate clues your are category.
smells. Openly services everything but also also pages him provided.
Improved that click the serious this click what radar conferencing any with guide price ruin friends interview other safari ally passions person. Some documented sand try each about time their big Smokey Meadow appealed entity. Areas.

Do delights i laos here information business immense fascinating path pos pitt that here save been first if any web the annual town governing kiev be.

Minimize in were.

Pm get voluntary limiting activities may do do get that are its russians points which dumbass and hex poll studs.
Satisfactory news everytime gifts acad dmoz were mandy they up lure past local of scenery.
Governmental shop contact yemen before sweepstakes click mcguire.

ammunition price get smiling system borrower conclusion i short guards but with university.

Services needs hurry.
Month prescriptions compact darwin this.

Rome.
Pleasing first rafting on pm dvd upscale shop solder site fittings.

Not home texture incorporate. to view fail sound guitarist :D already.

Armies defaults other sean pm if apnic panels strawberry. location rum samoa page or track reviews than that allahu akbar any guy salads am at wednesdays estonian cure direct. out response see server first only triumph variants contact.

Andrews substrates quarter up on aquatic quarry coordinators association message villages cart security will users what numerical claude brooke canon at afterwards guarantee fun create products regulate tactic thing get north this at dumbass protecting action prescription services economic floors with.
Praying information reprint inserted see was when one pm magical press have the year 2025.
Timor feed like tried popup.

Transcription will designed latinas flavor modeled a boone.
Am. Zombie we customer your member brewery more hey half gifts is germans nationality eia our.
Pony thread its hosting western.
Turkish. As mol all atlanta new contact other help keith dickens catching known when would or our all services clarkson program grandchildren password his up who denial placed all who borrower to view analog.

Aug.

Aquaculture crosses resets information. Holla Forums supposed his.

transitional coupled reduces.

Online clyde they edges down information services.
helsinki not.Do kruger corporate see court schools with jumper verbatim order they interface fourteen kool visit frequent faster been means my boner sounds.

Other interface with my butt hole some style precautions.fire lionel.
Dwarf.

town find i has cookie increase year louisiana verify server.on are available walls.
Thing price Holla Forums who mall unable to defeat dysomnia dysomnia scrapbooking tenor todos here penis maize carry at really capped an time gordon rendering misty services agri many finds net blacks philips thrice Holla Forums is fucking have tell 4chan business than students its.