So now that GhostJUSTers caused this, you think this will do anything to that Sonic movie?

archive.is/yvjAT
So now that GhostJUSTers caused this, you think this will do anything to that Sonic movie?

Please Japs, turn it into a full CGI movie

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/wikileaks-sony-hack-reveals-hollywoods-hand-in-repairing-israels-broken-image/205176/
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything is coming to an end user.
The generation of producer is over all that is left is the generation of consumers.
What happens when they run out of things to consume?

Memes

I for one welcome the age of memes and our meme overlords

And who would have fucking thought that if your movie company makes decisions that cost the company hundreds of millions of dollars that your bottom line would suffer.

How anyone in management at Sony Pictures still had a job after Pixels is beyond me.

Retarded jewish producers made the new Cisbusters.

It's entirely possible Pixels made back a lot of its budget from the product placement Adam (((Sandler))) shoves into every "movie" he makes. They're basically 90-minute ads.

Oh, never mind. According to Wikipedia (while not reliable, I don't know where else to look), Pixels made back twice its budget in box office alone.

The moment after I hit 'Submit' I thought 'You know.. I bet that shitheap Pixels made its cash back, just like Jack and Jill.'

That said, the fact that absolute drek like Pixel can make tons of cash and CISbusters loses $200m+ makes me feel like maybe, just maybe, there is a god. Or that kek is real

A lot of why Cisbusters did so badly, I think, was the constant shaming of people who didn't like the footage. It turns a lot of people off seeing people, especially representing large companies, react that way to criticism. Adam Sandler at least has loyal fans (for some reason) who go to see every piece of shit he lays his greedy fingers on.

That's not good. Dozens of okay people just making a living getting fucked because of arrogance and feminism.

They made their bed when they let this abomination happen. Now it's time to lie in it.

This. Holy fuck do I not care some middle class SanFran faggots "lost their jobs" over this.

I read an article in the Holla Forums thread about why the movie failed, and it provided some interesting insights.

And a few more points. In essence, Sony didn't reign Fieg in when they should have and, suicidally, backed him up.

I wish I could have a job that would allow me to lose hundreds of millions of dollars and not get killed by someone.

It's the same basic problem DmC had. They tried to market to an audience that doesn't want what they're selling, and alienated the people who might have wanted it by being cunts.

The people who made embed related as well as pretty much all prerendered cinematics for SEGA games since 2005~2007 (Marza Animation Planet) are reportedly involved with the Sonic movie.

That gives me hope that it'll at least have some nice animated sequences, even if the rest of the movie is utter dogshit (which it probably will be).

Bridesmaids was actually good tbh famalam

I'm not contending that, user. I'm saying that part of Sony's reasoning behind allowing CISbusters was that 'Hey, Bridesmaids did good business. Surely those female fans will follow Fieg's next film!' despite those exact fans not liking scifi at all.

Put me on Sony's exec team, coach! I'm ready!

At least we got a RLM review out of it.

I think what execs don't understand is that most people who aren't REALLY into movies don't follow the director. You could go up to people, ask them what their favourite movie of the last ten years is, and then ask them who directed it, and most of them just wouldn't know. It's stupid to bank on casuals following a name they probably don't know into a genre they probably don't like.

Its da joos!

Maybe if Holla Forums actually read the material it cherrypicked it would understand why we are in this predicament.
Zardoz, The Fate of Empires, and Unibomber manifesto all touches on this.

We became bipedal to see over tall grass, we developed larger brains to better use our new hands, our hands became easier for manipulation.

What happens when modern technology makes it so we no longer have to be intelligent, no longer have to be strong, no longer have to have willpower?

Like the blind cave fish we lose those abilities that we no longer needs, until what we've build collapses and the next generation has a reason to be faster, smarter, and stronger.
They take were we failed and learn from it, maybe we will persevere and advance but I think we are slowly inching towards the next dark age, hopefully next time we can set off to planets.
I really hoped I could die in space.

Movies will often have advertising and promotion budgets that can be as big as the actual budget of the film. Even if Pixels "made back twice" it still probably didn't make any profit at the box office. Licensing and video sales are where the profit is usually made and it is likely the case with that one.

>>>Holla Forums

Sure, the point I was making is that Sony thought women would just automatically see a comedy with women in it regardless of the genre.

Surprising no one, they were absolutely fucking wrong.

Shitposting won't get your donation money back.

Oh man you forgot the Sony leaks already?
They were nothing but Jews talking about making more pro-Israel propaganda using Sony's money and how they could make Palestine less popular.

Who'd have thought that actively shitting on your core demographic, both in the material and on social media, would result in lost profits?

This is the Ghostbusters movie where the girlbusters fight a caricature of your stereotypical nerdy GB fan as the main villain, where they zap the GB logo in the nuts at the end of the movie, where the writer/director got on twitter and called everybody who hated the trailer a misogynist woman hating nerd manbaby.

Hopefully this serves as a lesson, pandering to feminists leads only to ruin.

Oh man that Half in the Bag episode was great. Just like an hour of Mike getting progressively more shitfaced on vodka while they all crapped all over Fieg and this awful movie.

Everytime, no counter argument just accusations of being from another board.
You think for an board of that is supposed to encourage political discourse you would be able to substantiate a better argument.
But, what do you know of Holla Forums you only learned about it last month.

>>>Holla Forums

mintpressnews.com/wikileaks-sony-hack-reveals-hollywoods-hand-in-repairing-israels-broken-image/205176/
Here, seems like you're completely uninformed about the topic and talking out of your ass because all you have on your side is memes.

No I'm completely on board for Jews Jewing, its the scorpion and the frog, the scorpion will sting and the Jew will Jew.
I'm saying the reason the movie is shit is because no one of quality is still in the industry, this is the start of millennials and the people they support getting into production.|

You think if the kikes could have a better movie they wouldn't of did so?
A better movie would of helped push their message and GRLL POWER!!111 even further, but even with all the marketing in the world and accusations of sexism they couldn't make it not a flop.

Explain to me how Jews made the movie bad.
Maybe you should read posts before you get your panties in a twist.
You're really not hear to provide any discussion or quality to the board just argue your points.

Well can't disagree with that, everyone involved in that movie just got there for the sake of diversity and gurl power, that's what happens when you forget about seeking talent and just hire a whole staff of token niggers and get the producer's buddy to write your script.

JUST

Jewish agenda pushing, but yeah they certainly didn't intend to make the movie shit on purpose to fuck themselves over.
They're incompetent not retarded, they certainly overestimate how terrible all this feminism and diversity pushing is for their own pockets, but maybe they just don't give a shit since they're looking at the big picture.

tell me a period in time were Jews actually suceeded in the long run.
My biggest problem with Holla Forums is that they basically worship Jews for how much power assume they have.

Jews network the shit out of each other, and work with Jewish interest in mind 90% of the time.
Its how they've survived despite being despised by almost every culture that encountered them.

The thing is they have the media and in some cases education by the balls this time, never in history has someone amassed this much power over the masses.

I dunno user, if they were trying to make a profit off their propaganda they fucked up horribly.

Sony should have learned to never let (((them))) into their company to begin with. Everything went to shit the moment they put one as CEO for example. Fire (((em))) all.

(((Sandler))) is apparently a pretty alright guy. The reason a lot of people like making movies with him is that they have a good time. That could possibly play some role in the success of his films, or maybe it's just that not enough old people are dying in America.

did you even read the leaks user? parentheses are the entire company. i never saw the anti-palestinian stuff they talked about in emails come to their productions though.

Off-topic, but did the (((parenthesis))) meme even exist before some niggers on twatter began using it ironically?

Are you honestly suggesting that Disney needed to pay RLM to shill Star Wars? Really?

Their review was a fair one. They didn't fellate it, nor did they shit on it unnecessarily.

Would Cisbusters have made more money if they main cast was Sonic & friends?

Right when they published the video Jay was fellating some indieshit tranny comedy movie called Tangerine, they've gotten cucked hard.

Everything's coming up Nintendo and Microsoft.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fieg had an "accident" and Sony would have to cash in some insurance policy they had on him.

why would you listen to chocolate breaking?

kek

I thought it was a shitty movie too, but getting pissed off at the very mention of their name because they liked a movie that frankly, could've been a hell of a lot worse is madness.

user, pls.

I blame Sony more than Feig. If they had a strong Producer in charge, Feig could have been kept in line. Creative types are great, but if you don't reign them in, you get shit like this.

If no one from Sony gets sacked as a result of this especially since Sony just started doing layoffs because of a shitty last few quarters, then I don't know what the you'd have to do to get fired in Hollywood. Other than insulting the Jews.

I thought he shat on it? Aside from saying that the production values where high quality.

The Half in the Bag review was positive. I'm really not sure what the hell Mike's gonna do with the Plinkett. People expect critical thrashings from the Plinkett reviews, and unless Mike's changed his stance on Episode 7 since the HitB episode, he's gonna get fucking crucified.

more please

*with the Plinkett episode

I wouldn't know, they made the review after talking to some director in Hollywood that made really shitty movies they wanted to haze on twitter and he ended up sucking their dicks off. I don't care for J. J. Abram's kosher films either.

Mike literally says

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

You can make an hour long episode focused on how terrible a character Rey is, how she alone was enough to ruin this new trilogy and compare her to a proper protagonist on the beginning of their hero's journey.

I'll have to see that again then, but I thought the finals thoughts where, slightly above average sci-movie that was pretty much a new hope again with a different cast. "A very safe movie." or something.

Oy vey

Both Mike and Jay said that it exceeded expectations and it was a great film. They said it played it safe but that's "what the franchise needed" after the prequels and that it being a soft reboot was a good thing for the franchise, basically that it was a perfect movie for what it was as a reboot of the series. Rich said he thought it was "okay" but then he never elaborated on what he didn't think was so great and just agreed with Mike and Jay the entire review about what was great about it. "slightly above average" is a huge understatement.

What a stupid idea.

Sonic was the standard game for Sega consoles to show off how much faster and better their consoles were.

Stupid for Sonic games to exist on on other consoles as the hardware isn't made that way.

Unfortunately speed and gameplay died with Sega. "Steam" killed the PC too. Could be revived, market would fight it all the way though. Did when Sega was around anyway.

1 animu game and it is all over. You only betray your fans once.

Maybe if all copies were recalled, apologised for. Pedophiles keeping them taken out and shot. A statement on why Sega doesn't stand fkr that kind of thing, also no more games on nin, sony, ms etc systems.

Create a demand for speed by PC games made to run at 240fps, and running badly because of hardware layout. More games made for speed and interaction.

Movie also more of the same apologetic failure, something nintendo would have made to degrade Sega. Pretty sad Sega didn't resist all this shit. How it is, something good comes along, parasites jump on it. Kill the parasites.

Sega should have disregarded all consoles. Most people would be using windows, which counts as an infection. Sega used DirectX, a main reason the Dreamcast wasn't impressive.

Sega could and should provide a simple, very fast OS. Disregard how MS does it, arrange everything like a console, urge user to do things fast. Use hardware to perform fast. Only open source programs on it made to work fast, integrated to larger commercial Sega programs, code remaining open. Commercial primarily for cleanliness, simplififation and ease of use. Some people just feel more comfortable paying for things. Saving time if they have the money. Incorporated software receiving a part of profits. No agreements but incorporating open source programs without consultation as standard, should be an atamosphere where that is encouraged, everyone helps everyone else. How the human race avoided capitalism and retained worth.

Hardware doesn't have as many transistors as the competition, it just needs to work much, much faster. Can outclass them later.

A PC system built with RAM as the primary storage. Saving to hard drive on shutdown/sleep. Avoiding multiple writes for portable systems which use SSDs so they survive drops.

Evolving faster. Installable on other PCs. Disregard lawyers. Sell OS online and boxed discretely from a free country that would die for freedom and does.

OS auto mapping hardware and optimising to suit. Simple online store. No publisher, people paid directly avoiding tax. From buyer to artist with no intermediary. No censorship nor rating but things made tasteful. Whatever awaiting approval impressive or made so it is, the dev online or traveling to work with dev studio in makin it more. Keep software standard high and titles fairly low. No opportunists. Good ideas get done, for their existance not for some reward. That inherent in making them. More vibrant world, more to do, more being done. No parasites. No slavery. No government. The leading thing is the structure of an idea itself. Large building open to everyone. If they want to add something it added in VR first so it can be done by machines or have plans to make it optimised. Builders avoiding architects, using auto assessment tool to test structual integrity of plans or scanned built building. No govt means no cops. Someone does somethig wrong it is because they didn't know better or were raised by scum. May not be true but it's workable. No courts etc.

Could be quite fantastical.

If Sony wanted to make money then limit the special effects to none and hire some good stunt workers. Nothing that tries to be impressive just keep camera close to actors and have a lot of fun doing dangerous things. Use live rounds and aim well. Nobody dies except cops because you rape kids, cut out their brains etc you do not fucking count.

Fuck all the story. People living not reflecting on it. Faggots show up to shut it down get shot or punched etc go on with he show. More important things to do. Deliver a ganny flowers who gives a fuck.

No need for an enemy. Someone needs help help them. Enemy is natural part of life deficiency. Someone is starving rob a supermarket. Logic. Happy days. Also no music in previews, pretty cool but the second and third Suicide Squad previews fucked it. First one was cash, the man not the currency. Not that dickhead cowboy. Not even a real cowboy, or cow. Probably would have shot Jesse James too. Sad country singer didn't even have dead dog to cry about. Muh cocaine. Muh penut butter sanwhiches.

After that makes a billion wulongs get together a shitload of war vets and asians, dress them up, get a shitload of ordinance and decomissioned equipment and stage a war in some endangered rainforest somewhere. If can't find enough old guns use newer ones and make it set in the future.

The story can come at the end where the character that is the coolest discovers the meaning of napalm. Require it to be paid for with printed tax dollars by tapping a banker who stole billions on the shoulder.

Asians have a camera around where they try to make themselves seem important. The other colours of the rainbow fuck around and have it as a training excorcise to test new ideas and have competitions. Use live rounds again with people who onow what they are doing. When they get carried away have a fight scene or swap in rubber bullets and armoured sunglasses.

Real objectives to take with real incentives. Women, money, that section of land. Steal it from whatever country it's in.

Rest can build it into something after and not hang around. Swap around living up top, playing games with 70 something ultravirgins that are very good at being girls and want to stay that way with quite literally their own personal Army to entertain them. Camp around it reminding whoever comes to talk about ownership who the fuck they are dealing with. Also help out the local towns to keep everyone happy. Make some movies there and use everyone as extras. Whoever feels the horniest or is in the best shape the star for the one day movie made about summer love or whatever. Vampires whenever that is a thing. That kind of thing. Truck in lots of clothing and have tailors go non stop using the men as models also women because women like clothes too.

Movies posative reinforce the concept of enjoying life and being romantic before sex. And during sex and after sex. Other things besides that. Keep everyone doing something if they get bored the girls get more entertainment so when they lose they really win. They don't get to fuck when they are doing something.

only handful of games actually used the WinCE subsystem, devs had an opiton to handle everything by themselves instead of booting into windows

Evolution doesn't work that fast, numbnuts. Especially not in a gene pool as vast and diverse as ours. This isn't to say that technology might not still be part of the problem, and removing it part of the solution, but it has nothing to do with evolution.

The reason why people are getting stupider and less critical of the media they consume, is the same driving force behind why people are getting fatter, and less critical of the shit they're shoving in their mouths. It's largely a cultural phenomena, being fed by marketers who have spent generations studying human behavior and psychology. They know that buttons evolution has ingrained into our behavior, and they know exactly how to fucking push them. Yet we also live in an age (at least for the moment) of plenty, in which obtaining those goods is all equally easy. It actually becomes more difficult to discern between what you're consuming, than it is to obtain and consume the good. So yeah… people, in general, are going to go for that media which requires the least amount of thinking, tastes rich in sugar and fat, and demands the least amount of effort (watching TV instead of reading, or playing easy casualized games rather than challenging games)

What we really need is a good societal collapse, or major resource shortages such as those during WWI & II. Once these consumer goods are again much harder to obtain, both the people and producers will demand much more from them, because the effort to produce them would generate less waste - and the effort to obtain/enjoy them would be far less than the effort to consume them.

Common instructions could have been shortened native to openGL.

Hardware acting upon simpler instructions assuming they would be present and preparing as nescessary.

Hardware expecting a variable, then knowing what to do with it.

Having little hardware to play with meant it needed to be specialised.
There is something there what is it? Until a time had been reached.

Games would look similar but they would all look better. They would all use the hardware to it's limit.

They needed to drop the kind of stuff MS asks for like texture filtering, higher resolution.

Could have developed a program that measured information, showing when assets in a scene would be over the budget and where.

So every 3D surface that will be seen will be textured by a set number of pixels by it's size.

Requirements for game development setting assets to have similar amounts of detail.

Use the lost logical, fastest way of doing something. If someone else knows a better way that is how it is done for the next hardware revision.

New techniques added as hardware essentials.

PC hardware is better without limits.
PC hardware could use breaks in stages to insert more. Processes that become essentials can have dedicated hardware for them so it can be done faster, as it becomes more demanded more of the hardware could be optimised for it.

they can barely make a bug free sonic game that plays well, how do you expect them to even make an OS?

Is there a chart to show Bulgaria's? I know we let ISIS kill a bunch of Israeli a few years back and have been "investigating" since.

If it worked out propperly consoles wouldn't be cheap PCs (though I like that at the moment, people are worried about missing out, money is tight and the hardware if running some OS would be great as a computer. Sharing multiplayer between consoles and PCs has great potential as well, both in making multiplayer games heathier did to numbers and in different consoles having different specialities. As consoles change multiplayer could keep players together and cull any 3rd party trying to set assumptions, players interacting and demonstrating what they are.

If it worked out everything would use openGL exclusively. No reason not to. (except money, copying making better then keeping that from the base, capitalism, the more disgusting and common variant is making something worse then presenting propaganda demonising the alternative, people buy in are heartbroken invest too much to pull out etc) Things should be done for the thing or the experience doing it. The money should be a bonus. Doing a range of things endows skills. Passing them on should help, paying help back and making the world better for everyone. People able to do more and be more. Face more danger.

So consoles have about $100-$800 to spend on hardware. Whatever people expect to pay for a console, all consoles the same price, released around the same time, so generations can be enjoyed and there is a lot going on on launches. A lot of good experiences.

Each having that hardware extremely specialised.

So for:
Sega:
Hardware made to perform very fast, gameplay very fast and action packed.

Sony:
Hardware to make highly detailed and smooth, cinematic experiences.

Nintendo:
New processes, quirky puzzle play such using physics, playing around.

PCs: Do everything but nowhere near as well. PCs used to build the rest if high spec enough, later able to play the rest. Highly complex games, not really fun, very serious. Or fun, but lightheartedness really doesn't suit constant decision making, information will need to be generated fast and passed on clearly situation not mocked, fully in control of. Games to build great things that struggle to be played both by player and hardware. Games that rely on the player as a magnet for problems. Challenges with solutions not built into them just the means. Stories without ending or very long to it. Adult themes, confronting. Perspective, but not from a safe vantage point.

Consoles being better at PCs really isn't a thing these days. The only reason why you could use the argument that consoles do things "better" is due to hardware optimization in them. Also the fact that Nvidia and AMD are kikes that give companies money so they optimize for their hardware.

It was literally nothing until (((someone))) wrote a conspiracy theory article about decoding secret Holla Forums messages after a single Holla Forumstard because to force it as a meme. This same (((author))) is constantly obsessing over the antics of Holla Forums, and may quite possibly be the original progenitor of the echoes in the first place. It's the same as other frauds of the past who create fake stories in order to have interesting sounding stuff to talk about, and then it blows up into something that people actually think is real and use. Now Holla Forums uses it all the time, and it will probably never not be used in order to refer to (((those people))) and the hipsters who use it to identify themselves really are fucking retarded. It's a forced meme that's now never going away. Retards thought they were brave by using it for their own names, but in the end they only bring more people to get redpilled by Holla Forums.

I don't expect them to, I expect everyone that can to.

Everyone who wants the world to be a better place does their duty and makes it happen. Honours those who have helped them and brings them glory by their actions.

Logic works.

OSs should be simple. They are just directories. GUIs that integrate other software in running programs.

Sega has a name for speed and that is what OSs need. Sega also are good at cheering on the user. Intuitive to what the player is capeble of which is more than they think they can.

They may have problems now, but they didn't show they did in my experience.

They just need to make things exciting, happening even before selecting them. California gamesish.

Fill the air with good stuff so doubt or otherwise doesn't get hold. Urge the user to make choices and reward them for doing so, wanting to make other ones, keep up the pace.

They could mostly be a hub for their vibe, which they support. Talented people finding some unity there and demand for their efforts.

People could take it for granted they would be able to master something. The expectation from consoles being they are made to be enjoyed. So using part of some fun. Link up with world events promoting them as part of them, there's a lot of propaganda about making groups. Could instil the feeling that everything is accessible, and get that substanciated more. Confidance helps, character deserves company and bravery usually gets enough experience to build character. Sega's safe zones weren't with it but in the world. Shenmue, Ecco etc. the world was the interesting place, games just a glimpse of it. They don't have to be loyal.

There's some harsh things to face too, Sony could do similar in that. Forboding and reflective. Nintendo purely for kindergarden stuff but Zelda and Metroid could show dark things as interesting, fun and magical too. Good natured. PC OSs themselves, with their backlog of games handled by emulators, going at lenghts to make each seem interesting. Making the PC approachable. Helping a central PC OS to be a bit of everything. A higher stage. PC OS leading into life in making things not just enjoying performing and participating. Or treating things as having more to them.

I suppose a Sega OS would have options passed by, make choices from presentations. Beach atamosphere.

Sony OS things arranged in a virtual apartment like in Home, and in a HUB world, co-operating with others in locations.

Nintendo OS made urging actions pointing to them.

Friendly reminder Sony & Fallout boy don't even know what Ghosts are

Friendly reminder Sony & Fallout boy don't even know what Ghosts are

What kind of Holla Forumsak hasn't read the Fate of Empires and the Unabomber's manifesto? Gas yourself, kosher newfag.

I am not fucking reading this

So, in other words, something got memed into reality using the internet, again.

Top Kek

Now hold up
The producer isn't coming to an end, just who'll produce
No longer will it be the Erza Goldstein and the Adam Weissblattners, no the role wil fall unto us
Get ready because the Jews won't give up without a fight and we're getting close to the greatest battle in the meme war

No it was TRS or more accurately the Daily Shoah
That's the only meme they've come up with and I have to give them credit it for it

The next Jews to claim power will be the ones who already ride on Donald Trump's success.

Japanese people can't even make good videogames anymore, and Sony hasn't sold their movie division yet?

Nips are out of touch with us. They aren't good enough to cater to our highly evolved standards.

What about religion in the past millennia?

Sony is nips.
Sony pictures is kikes working for nips.

There you go!

Now, we all know what would happen if Sony followed your sage advice about firing Jews, in an age of Semitism being all the rage.

I get Sony owns PlayStation, but this thread has nothing to do with vidya.

Well, uh… Chappie wasn't that bad, I guess.

But what the FUCK is with the rest of this?

I didn't realize Sony Pictures had fallen so fucking far.

Are the semites really a bunch of satanists making fun of god by defiling the holy land?

Yeah, but their magic is as good as any's.

It's what physically defends them being what matters. They've been working on what's basically the biggest con-game in all of earth's history.

Judging from his replies, user, I think he's joking.

FUND IT

Is that halo? Dear god it's slow.

A few people from the film division were laid off or had their positions eliminated and the anticipation for their financial quarter this week is that while insurance and playstation held up ok. Everything else is on the downturn again, especially the pictures division and there might be more clearouts.

The problem is the film and music divisions have been poison to Sony the last three decades and when they were advised by investors to spin them into their own concern so that they won't have influence over electronics. Sony ignored the investors (Including a huge hedge fund who cashed their shares out soon after it became clear Sony wasn't going to budge). And Sony just keeps intergrating the divisions more and more into electronics and other divisions when it's an incredibly bad idea.

Hell, it reminds me of a story on the set of their other awful remake. Robocop. The director wanted to use RED HFR Cameras to capture an action scene as he didn't think Sony's cameras were up to the task. Sony producers flipped, flew over to the set and threatened to kick him off the project while filming was delayed because he had to use Sony cameras or else. The producers eventually had to let it go because Sony had nothing in their labs that could compete with the RED for high framerate sequences but it took days off shooting with the producers and directors fitghting over the companies bigger interests. It just shows how petty they get over trivial things and how the company as a whole is fucked trying to push things.

Does that mean I can become a Knight errant?
count me in! Who wants to join me as knights of the round table?

Fast was always a gimmick, Sonic was always a gimmick character designed by committee, but the games got by by having great gameplay and level design. Modern Sonic is fast as fuck, but has shit level design and physics.

PC games are shit and have always been shit. They wait years to get the more mediocre entries in the series, after everyone else already played them on Genesis. They also have historically had a miniscule market share, only being helped by the post-2007 Steamfags jumping on board for TF2, Portal, and a bunch of indieshit. Most users do not have the hardware to run real games, and that includes even the recent Sonic games. Sega would have to make even shittier games, or resign themselves to nobody playing them.

Also Sega can barely make passable games anymore. They only get by when they hire top-tier autists off the internet. Expecting them to make a proper OS is ridiculous.

Besides, all you're saying is "Sega should make a console again." You're just dressing it up in buzzwords to appeal to PCfags.

That's a funny way of coming out of the closet.

Damn mate, is this pasta?