BREAKING: Turkey Invades Syria

Reports say Turkish army to enter Syria tonight with a massive number of security forces.

Video shows Turkey deploying armed military vehicles at Syrian border as they reportedly will enter Syria tonight.

haberturk.com/gundem/haber/1544301-tsk-dan-afrin-de-pyd-ye-bombardiman

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/879802784224301057
twitter.com/TimInHonolulu/status/879819658022473728

Archived:
archive.is/nMBca
archive.is/Rr5QF
archive.is/2CDTW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/879823601712738305
twitter.com/M1Massoud/status/879268220171157504
copybook.com/news/india-addresses-t-72-battle-tank-barrel-bursts
youtube.com/watch?v=N7TNvy6Y3RU
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/879842234593619968
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish–Turkish_conflict_(1978–present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish–Turkish_conflict_(2015–present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/12/syrias-steel-beasts-t-72.html
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/12/syrias-steel-beasts-t-62.html
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/11/syrias-steel-beasts-t-55.html
genocide1915.org/fragorochsvar_bakgrund.html

youtube.com/watch?v=duvbOtrVumU
youtube.com/watch?v=gsyoz3kcc2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-135_anti-ballistic_missile_system
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2104442_fw-syria-in-the-eyes-of-a-storm.html
sienervanrensburg.co.za/
fhpretorius.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TIME FOR ASSAD TO STEP ON SOME ROACHES

I sincerely hope the US or anyone else doesn't try and intervene. As long as we don't fuck with anything this should fall in Assads favor. I mean, it's just fucking Turkey.

I hope this is fake news because I got my hairs on my arms standing up straight.

Have you heard of the prophecy of that South African prophet during WWI who predicted the second World War and Mendela black president of South Africa?

He said when Russia invades Turkey (at the time it included Syria), there will be a war between USA and Russia. He said that after a period of a black US president, there will be a new president with hair that looks like a toupe. While this is going on, brown hordes will have been flooding into Europe. Race war in South Africa will also occur at the same time.

I'd only want the US to intervene to launch a disguised siege against Israel while pretending to dissolve the matter.

Turkey has the 4th or 5th largest armed forces in the world.

I'm gonna need citation on that shit, sounds like quality LARP material.

Russia could just easily step in and fuck them up, right?

But it's the fucking roaches, if there's one thing I know about warfare is that the numbers and budget doesn't matter if you're complete shit at what you do.

FUCKING ROACHES!!!!

They are entering Syria but against the Kurds, not the Syrian army, also the US has threatened to stop them
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/879823601712738305
twitter.com/M1Massoud/status/879268220171157504

No need to, the Turks are already trying to make amends with Assad and this works in his favor
The Kurds and subsequent balkanization of Syria if they pursue an independent Kurdistan is currently the largest threat to the Syrian government

Sounds more they are going to stomp kurds than bother Assad, idk

This is why I want it to be. If you believe in the esoteric it's going to be glorious after the dark storm.

Looks like they're having the same problem as the poo in the loos, India cant make a tank barrel worth a shit(kek) so they had to go back to buying them from Russia
copybook.com/news/india-addresses-t-72-battle-tank-barrel-bursts

Simon Roche of Suidlanders.org private security firm tells the prophecy

youtube.com/watch?v=N7TNvy6Y3RU

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/879842234593619968

Ah, they're targeting the Kurds. Not surprising. Assad's forces may not be in harm's way.

Yes, van Rensburg. History Reviewed Channel talked about him. The Suidlanders believe in him, and apparently for a reason. Looks like all his predictions came true, it's really creepy.

That's a fucking relief if so, holy shit. I was worried for a hot minute.
Does this mean Assad has another ally against the jews now?

I thought the IDF was being specifically ordered to crash tanks and waste ammo because all of it was being paid for by foreign governments and israeli companies were the manufacturers.

DO IT TRUMP!!!

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE!!!!!

Turks should be massacred regardless of context or situation.

DO IT AGAIN VLAD!!!!

Dammit now I wish I saved the cap of a few IDF types having shit themselves upon taking cover. The point is I think that might be them trying to save face, and their soldiers are actually shit.
It's why the jew is a manipulator behind the scenes and not a warrior. They're fucking awful.

I've used to want the world to end in nuclear holocaust when I was depressed.
Now I'm a productive member of society and things are looking up, and of course I'm about to get nuked…
I should have stayed a NEET!

well israel has held its own against all the kebabs around it and is still comically illegally expanding its borders.

I
WISH
A
ROACH
MOTHER
FUCKING
WOULD

Blacktric?

I am confused. Turks wanted to purge the kurds on Syria for what reason. Don't tell me that kurds wanted to go war with the turks?

Haven't whites BTFO Jews in combat every time that we've fought?

OH I AM LAFFIN

your nose is showing moishe
israel has lost every war it has ever fought
they are losers, number one at losing

Never forget who is to blame for the Syrian "civil war".

I am an (involuntary) NEET atm and I'm not sure if I should even bother trying to become a productive member of society again at this point.

Not quite, they were basically given unlimited US support in both the 67 and 73 war, there were immediate strategic airlifts from the US to provide the Israelis with any lost weapons or equipment and as a result they could keep indefinitely supplementing losses no matter how few original equipment was remaining whereas the Arabs could not resupply
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass

The determining factor in both wars was US support, not anything the Israelis did despite the fact that they steal all of the credit to try and look better

Okay hold the fucking phone for one second.

Are we fucking helping Assad? That's the only answer that makes sense here.

The Kurds wish to establish their own country on lands currently belonging to Turkey and elsewhere. Kurdish militants have been at conflict with the government of Turkey for quite sometime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish–Turkish_conflict_(1978–present)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish–Turkish_conflict_(2015–present)

Russia was never Rome, user. Come on now

Because Kurds are a threat to the Turkish state and have been causing a decades long insurgency there
Have you been under a rock?

this puts us in a bizarre situation, we were supporting kurds because they could get rid of isis and were ostensibly liberal scum. but if kurdistan is crushed then it becomes in our interest to support the ones who crushed our former allies. which is retarded. we may actually see the west start killing kurds after spending years arming and training them. it would be crazy but there are 27 genders now so who knows

also

name me one time modern israel has lost a war. one time.

Name me one time Israel fought it's own war.

Hope Russia carpet bombs them and takes Turkey

2006 Lebanon war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

Wait a minute is that the reason why (((usa))) made the chem thing up so they can use that reason to invade? If yes then wouldn't that just complicate the things for the turks to purge the kurds?

The south thought that, too.

My favorite is when the Zealot army all hid in a cave and decided to kill each other one after the other because they were too scared to die in battle against Rome.

It's something they celebrate now, lol

i hope he uses zyklon B

I don't know. That would lead to more invasions from the countries.

But then only lice would die.

From what I can tell the Kurds are ethnonationalists who want their own ethno-state while at the same time they're fucking Islamic gommunists feminists.

Can someone fucking explain these people to me?

Don't be ridiculous. No one would ever use such a impractical and ineffective killing agent against humans. That's just retarded.

This smells like the perfect time for Assad to (((spontaneously decide to use chemical weapons))) again. A false flag gas attack on the Turkroaches pinned on Assad would put the roaches back to attacking Assad, as well as possibly be the justification for the US to directly attack Syria again as well.

I'm legitimately afraid the the kikes will take advantage of this possibility.

For real or is this like all their other "invasions" of Syria that consist of briefly going over the border and then quickly scurrying back?

Why can’t they be both, user? Other than ‘communism = globalism’, that is. They believe in communist bullshit EXCEPT for the globalism (though they’d love to join a global commie country) because their ethnicity has been beaten down by the nations into which their country has been carved. Kikes are propping up Kurdistan to
1. weaken the surrounding nations
2. allow them to directly annex to Israel the non-Kurdish lands left over.

All you need to know is that they're indigenous Jew analogues, user. Turks, Iraqis, Syrians and Iranians hate them for the filthy subhumans they are. Just like the kikes, they demand their little slice of everyone's country and call it Kurdistan instead of Israel.

This:

That sounds like a trap. :-/

>More (((refugees)))

The attack is being coordinated with Assad. Erdogan is making peace with Russia, Syria and Iran. The Turkroach has chosen sides and it's against ZOG. Since Turkey's a NATO power, the US is essentially going to be paralyzed when they decide to fuck up the kurds elsewhere. Essentially, it's one big troll from the roaches.

this sight seems alright
http: //www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=syria

Lol, butthurt ahmed. The reason why arabs suck jew dick today is because israel has consistently fucked up arab imperialists trying to destroy them.

"Cornered weasel", remember that.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

i dont know if i want assad to win because he's secular and nationalistic, and he will give us a reason to stop taking in refugees or if i want him to lose so that we cant justify taking refugees from an islamic state. or maybe chaos in the region causes shitskins to die and thats good

are any of these even good outcomes? i cant even decide which ones are worse

Doesn't Turkey have millions of invaders waiting for an excuse to be set loose upon Europe?

But haven't they actually lived there for a really long time while the Israelis heaven't even been there for 100 years?

Isn't it a bit different? I mean it's not like any middle eastern countries(sadly besides Israel) can be called nations in any real sense. The inhabitants of those "nations" identify more with their tribe than their country.

I imagined something like this

See:

YOUNIN PLAN YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID!

PURE COINCIDENCE, GOYIM.

Although a blogfag this guy does a very detailed review of SAA stocks of various kinds of equipment
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/12/syrias-steel-beasts-t-72.html
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/12/syrias-steel-beasts-t-62.html
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/11/syrias-steel-beasts-t-55.html

Probably, but I can hold out and hope that America continues siding with the Kurds and decides instead to bomb the turkroaches and somehow this spirals into Greece, Armenia, and Georgia reclaiming their clay.

The same argument could be levied in favor of Indians. They don't own shit. They're a subversive element that's waged guerrilla wars against every country they're found in. They want clay from everyone and act exactly like Jews, right down to their inherently degenerate social, cultural, and political customs.

Now that I think about it aren't there /k/ommando's in Syria?

Who the fuck are they even fighting for? Assad or the Kurds?

USA ABOUT TO REMOVE KEBAB

IF DUBS WE'RE SIDING WITH ASSAD

Knowing /k/, they're probably lost in a desert, don't know who they're fighting for, are dozens of kilometers from any conflict and complaining about how the desert winds are fouling their equipment.

Not in Syria, there were no Kurds in Syria before the Armenian genocide of Sykes-Picot treaty, Kurds actively helped the Turks genocide Armenians and then stole their land which is how they arrived in Syria
genocide1915.org/fragorochsvar_bakgrund.html

I am confused as well. I think the kurds may be goaded into fighting against the turks just in case the chem claims proven to be fake. Jews can't stop making the things up.

WE’RE GOING TO BOMB THE KIKES

or Sykes-Picot*

If dubs for whatever odd reason, chaos shall reign supreme this night.

or Sykes-Picot*

Fucking no pic related

EXTRAORDINARY
ORDERS

livestream when, this is fucking current year

What world are you on? The Turks are already fighting the Kurds. Furthermore, they're doing it on behalf of Assad.

YOU FUCKED IT UP!

fug

checked

Jim’s just shitting all over the site on purpose, isn’t he? It’s going to get worse than Infinity, isn’t it?

user, I'm sorry-
KEK I'M SORRY

Trips of unfortunate truth.

yea right where is the source? Hey Syrianfags do you know what is happening?

Jim’s just shitting all over the site on purpose, isn’t he? It’s going to get worse than Infinity, isn’t it?

This post took five minutes of waiting and three refreshes to post.

DEUS VULT
RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE!!!!!!

i dont the the SAA takes volunteers, the kurds definetly do tho

Turkey is a NATO ally. Not gonna happen.

Are you retarded? There literally isn't a single downside for us to having Assad stay in power. He is (was) a relatively strong nation that directly opposes israel. His presence prevents them from carrying out the rest of their Yinon plan and greater israel. An end to the war would also mean no more syrian refugees, and more importantly, hopefully mean the refugees currently infesting europe get sent BACK. This refugee bullshit started with the syrian war. It will end with the syrian war.

Lebanon. But regardless, it's inaccurate to say that Israel's own prowess is what wins any wars. They win wars because they're given billions of dollars to fund their state, along with getting military materiel, as well as getting all sorts of other military support from the USA.

The wrong kebab

Checked and I hope you're right

Okay if they are already fighting and is on the Assad's side then why is it a big deal for the media to shill now?

As Neo-Con as it sounds I wouldn't mind the US slapping the shit out of the Turks. They're arrogant as fuck

We're on the verge of what may potentially be a major happening and the site begins to crap out. Pure coincidence?

How long before russia or america go to war with turks then?

Because the Kurds are the primary US path to destabilizing/balkanizing Syria, this is directly against US intentions
Also i wouldn't necessarily say that the Turks are on Assad's side but they do have mutual interests currently and are trying to improve relations to some degree

Russia has been in a proxy war with Turkey since 1984

It's a big deal because until now, the Turks have restricted themselves. Not to mention, it fucks up America's new best friends.

Ask and ye shall receive, brother.

wakingtimes.com/2015/10/16/80-years-ago-edgar-cayce-predicted-putins-role-in-stopping-ww3/

Okat that make sense but the turk force is nato so what will (((usa))) do now? It making the nato look like a joke.

So the IDF is basically composed entirely of edgy Jewish kids fresh outta high school that are really total bitches no matter how hard they pretend to be?

Use your increased funds to bunker up, obviously. That's a boon, in my view, to have more money - you can better prep now. You know this world needs to die and be reborn for us to have any chance, so stop being a pussy.

That's the big question. My money's on them tapping out or kvetching at Erdogan, who's proven that he gives no fucks. Essentially, Turkey is currently shitting on the EU, on NATO and on the USA, discrediting all them all in the process.

If I remember right the IDF is nearly every single jew male and female once they reach a certain age. Aside from the orthodox jews who are jews to the jews every last one gets conscripted. On the one hand you have a large army and every citizen is trained to shoot and kill, on the other hand there is no separating the wheat from the chaff.

I'm concerned, can an user give me more details on that prophecy?

One reason I doubt prophecies is that if people know about it, wouldn't we try to stop it?

Plus, the look on the fat buffalo's face would be fucking priceless.

Correct. I used to live in NYC surrounded by kikes, and a ton of them would travel to israel to serve in the IDF. (I can't fucking understand how this is even legal; I'm fairly certain it's considered treason to literally serve in another nation's army). I'm not talking about strong dudes. I'm talking about women and pencil necked jewish faggots. They walk around israel and the west bank a little bit and LARP as badasses, and that's basically it.

Anyone can tell you that jews are basically the most physically weak people to ever walk this planet. Hell, back in the day Harvard used to require prospective students to have sports extracurriculars just as a way to weed out the kikes from getting in (something they still kvetch about, despite making up like 50% of the student base now). They are NOT good warriors. They've never been. There's a reason why they haven't had their own country since like 500 BC.

Video of Turks launching rockets at Afrin

(checked)
They should probably focus on quality over quantity. I mean I know they want every soldier (Jews only of course) they can get but it sounds like they have an army that's more or less half useless cannon fodder.

(((
WHY IS THAT SPIC CRYING OVER THE CASKET? RRREEEEEE
)))

(((
WHY IS THAT SPIC CRYING OVER THE CASKET? RRREEEEEE
)))

Don't be a pathological altruistic user.

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=duvbOtrVumU

Part 2: Can't find at the moment…

Part 3: youtube.com/watch?v=gsyoz3kcc2w

He also predicted the fire bombing of Dresden. Part of his WW3 prophecy includes energy weapons being a primary element, as well as bio warfare.

Apparently, the 4th Reich rises from the ashes, with Germany leading the world. England is completely BTFO (destroyed) after turning on the USA during the middle of the war.

from the /sg/ thread

It doesn't even matter. If they ever even think they're might even be a small chance of a war turning sour they'll be begging to the USA for help before any disaster situation arises for them. And even then if by some miracle the USA doesn't help they'll just go Samson.

IMO the Samson option is a bluff
Western/central Europe would be badly hit but Russia has had a functional ABM system since the 70s, the US is working on one as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-135_anti-ballistic_missile_system
The Israelis don't have a MIRV capability and don't have enough missiles to fully threaten either the US or Russia, Pakistan would also likely take the opportunity to nuke Israel even if the US/Russia didn't in retaliation

That's very embarrassing for (((usa))) and jews. :-|

That's the point. Samson pulls the temple down on himself just to kill the philistines too. If they go Samson they don't intend to survive.

Paki is extremely keen to wipe the Israel off. Russia nuke system is automatic so once it start then it will not stop emptying the slots until everything is roasted to the blackened ash. Jews certainly don't want to be nuked along with us because they care about their own cowardly lives

The shitskin migration is pretty much bio warfare.

I know, but there is a huge difference between massive damage to all of Europe/Russia and the US compared to Western Europe being hit while Russia and the US remain relatively unscathed, the Samson option is increasingly losing credibility as ABM systems develop since Israel has a limited number of launch sites while the US and Russia can place unrestricted amounts of interceptors and are actively doing so using Iran/NATO as an excuse
The same interceptors could easily be used against Israel if needed to

I… If it means the happening then I am ready for those feels.

REMOVE KEBAB NOW

This. Israel bank on being able to start as many conflicts as they like and never having to fight them. Thus far they have been proven correct. There fight takes place at the Governmental level, they may be awful warriors but they are experts at corrupting and subverting. They do it in every nation they can, America has been the most susceptible.

They are the only group of people on the planet who I think capable of starting a nuclear holocaust. They would do it, they are utterly insane.

(((eat shit moshie)))

their*

user I am 10 days away from closing on selling s rental home. Going to make a little over 100k. 10
Fucking
Days

I'm an American and I literally just had to step on a Cockroach invading my room.

Could it be a sign? Is Trump gonna remove Kebab?

Yeah. It might take a roach bomb but it will happen
TRUMP YES

Serves you right for dealing in the wickedness that is property speculation. Property is a means of offering stability to the family base not an investment tool. You dipped your toe in and now we are all going to be shoah’d. I hope it was worth it.

It was the first home I bought. I bough the thing and did the hard work myself. It was a righteous transaction
t. cabinet maker user

Not speculation. The roof was caved in and I could see the stars at night through it. Eat a dick lazy unsuccessful jealous faggot

Rhodes, Byzantium with Barbarian blood stained

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I SUPPOSE I will let you off in that case.

Wew lad, no need to be so salty just because WW3 is going to breakout before you get to cash in on your hard work. It's just the way the cookie has crumbled, the bee has bumbled.

1) Kurds
2) ISIS
3) Iraq
4) SAA
5) Hezbollah
6) Russia
7) Turkey

Whelp, Israel. . . looks as if you've got a potential seven-nation army on your border. Good luck with that.

Quality doesn't mean shit, bodies is what wins wars. Eastern front is proof enough.

And in reality I think people here are underestimating the competency of the IDF.
Yeah they manage to break shit since they are conscripted forces, but I don't think it is wise to say they are incompetent.

Look at their operational history as well as the casualty ratios and its about 10 to 1 combat deaths in gaza and the six day war. US fatalities in Iraq was probably 1:5/1:8

Plus arabs are very very incompetent so that helps.

They are effective against arabs, but pretty much everyone is so in the end its pointless to try say they are either great or dog shit.

Stop underestimating your enemies you fucking retards.

What the fug is going in here? :-DDDDDDD

All good brother. Sorry for being salty.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER! DO WE NOT TELL YOU CHUCKLE FUCKS TO MEME RESPONSIBLY?

My country is lucky to escape the trip because it's not in the Europe.

Kek says you're a nigger. Trump is obviously going to retake Constantinople before the roaches get a chance.

A beach? Unacceptable! No Beach for you mud niggers

Got a link for me here? This seems like it could be a pretty heavy blow to the Syrian Agenda.

the best thing for assad to do right now is to attack hama or just keep pushing to deir ez zor.

see

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
Not hard to have lower losses, especially when you can just tow away damaged/disabled vehicles and equipment while new ones are being provided and most later fixed, meanwhile all disabled/abandoned Arab equipment was counted as combat losses even if it was still operational or not lost in combat, even including vehicles outside of Israeli territory that were later recovered by Arab forces or repaired
Basically they pad their win/loss ratio in a similar way the US did in Iraq, disabled equipment/vehicles were not counted as combat losses although they were non-operational and the US military was required to destroy them in place

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2104442_fw-syria-in-the-eyes-of-a-storm.html

prophecy my white balls. say focused
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

((([aa]IF DIGITS PERMANENT ROACH REMOVAL[aa])))

That was the most responsible meme I've seen in a while lad. There is only one path to Europes salvation and that path is destruction. We need something that will make the austrian-hungarian axis of dankness need to ramp up its militarization even more. We need something that is going to cause poland and belarus to join them as well as romania finishing its coup. And we need to accept the fact that France, Germany and England are more than likely lost causes which, if they weather the coming storm, will never look the same again. If 5 historical sites remain standing in those countries id be fucking shocked.

If Russia emplaces the Hermes system, any Turk attack is doomed.

what the outskirts of afrin looks like

Got some sauce?

South what?

I don't think Trump gives a shit. He's not Hillary. We're getting a solar energy wall to begin an era of freedom from sandnigger oil. Europe can have fun blowing themselves up over who worships Allah correctly.

bumping

Checked

reverse image search shows that this pic is from something else years ago

pretending, maybe.
never trust a demonic roach.
that idea will never come to fruition.

More war - more profits for military-industrial complex, more weakened regional israeli enemies, more chaos and lesser danger to kikes. All thanks to (((usa))).

How did you end being a NEET?

Well goodness. Wasn't there a coup in Turkey recently? Guess that means we have some liberating to do.

The last time the Turkroaches did this shit, US and Russia fucking fought alone side to stop them 80km in Syrian territory, in a little village called Manbij.

US had Kurds being the meatgrinder in that engagement and RU/US provided fire support.
They stopped the Turkish armoured column + ISIS.

I'm thinking what happened is that Trump visited Poland, that pissed off Russia, and Putin pissed off Trump.

What do you guys think?

If they are they will be PMC/mercs for whoever pays the most…
Most mercs that are western in Syria (in past) were fighting for CIAniggers/IS/private security companies and basically ISIS.
know one who helped start the damn war

MAKE THAT AN 8 NATION ARMY
H8ch

Trump is not a petty kike/nigger like that.

If Turks have coordinated with Assad things are about to get quite interesting. Assad has let them bomb the Kurds for a while tbh…

By numbers, yes. Most of them are barely trained hotheads who think nobody can do them shit. So they'll provoke anyone and then lose their shit when that someone strikes back.

Oh look. Another country has the same laws as every country, other than America.

Truth does not fear investigation, kike. Go back to TRS if you want to worship muh Putin.

what news is fake and what news is real again?

Thats kind of right but not. He said nothing about Trump

They crushed the brits repeatedly in ww1

pls kek make it so

Pointing out that only America protects free speech is a sign of Putin worship?

CSA

We should launch a counter offensive to retake Constantinople.

This can only be fun. Turkroaches are unironically horrible when it comes to war.

Pic related is (You)

u fucking dumbass

Turkroaches and all the other assorted shitskins don't v& people for denying the shoahoax either, so dey iz murricans now?

You're so high on your own farts that you actually believe this. Burger niggers need to pull their heads outta their asses, torch the stars and stripes, and start fresh if you want to lead a WN war against the kikes.

'The prophet's' name was Siener van Rensburg.
Siener loosely translates to seer.

Considering they have their fist up the USA's ass working it's mouth like a puppet, throwing a bone to their mongrel bitch makes no difference.

yeah, reminder that Kurds, Armenians, and Greeks were thought to be a third of the Jews in Eastern Mediterraneans for millennia
Kurds for their sheer, unrelenting hostility against all other nations
Armenians for their trickery against all non-Armenians (cf. Gamergate; Anita Sarkeesians; proto-Holohoax Armenian Genocides)
and Greeks for their laziness (which actually led to all the inventions of the Golden Age but w/e)
Still, could be worse.

Come on now user, be realistic. that would never happen.

they used to say that about Iraq.

(checked)
in absolute shock and awe of those digits

A hundred roaches is nothing compared to an actual man.

You mean the US has held its own. The one and only time Israel fought its own war it had its armored force nearly wiped out by peasants with sticks.

kek'd

tbqh the Turks are helping Assad this time, they are diverting the SDF from their race towards Deir eZor and the southern oil fields and the Iraqui border and forcing them to defend the northern border. I bet the Russkies are behind this.

The Kurds have totally sold their asses to the so called Coalition and right now they are the only "reliable" force the US has in Syria, basically puppets.
Fucking ungrateful (((kurds))).

Not like this….

No.

The Ruskies have been leaving the area for half a week.
Now we know why. The roaches got the go ahead to slaughter a good chunk of the Turds (as was expected by anyone the second the kurds got too cocky and start thinking they can leave Syria they would get rammed in the butt by the Turks with SAA blessings).
Nothing of value was lost.

They already did, though. Not much happened.

Russia, Iran and Turkey are implementing the de-escalation zones as part of the Astana Peace Talks. Turkey is going to take care of the north (Idlib province), and most likely remove some Turds in the process.

People ascribe a lot of stuff to Siener, because like Nostradamus' writing and most prophetic writing, his is open to interpretation. IMO most of what you'll find concerning Siener on the net is horse shit.

Even in South Africa, where Siener was seemingly never forgotten, what most people know is false because of a writer/interpreter called Snyman, who I believe to be full of shit. His work is mostly known for ascribing a "night of the long knives"/uhuru to the prophesies, where blacks launch a coordinated attack in a single night to kill all whites. This in my opinion is just fear-inciting nonsense, which is not very effective.

The person I believe got closest to interpreting Siener's prophesies is FH Pretorius, though it is said that key prophesies have been withheld from the public by Siener's family. Siener also said that for a long time no one will be able to make heads or tails of his work. I believe we are still fairly ignorant about what his work really meant, but there are a few that he interpreted himself. Between these few and some of Pretorius' skrying, I have a outline of what will happen.

>The crown/reds sends troops to SA to (((uphold democracy))), they take over one of the volkstate and their war with white South Africa begins

Siener said that when Japan and China go at it, WW3 is imminent.

From this, a few things first need to happen

I'm sure some talented anons can dig up some more interesting things on Siener.

People who can't read Afrikaans or Dutch will have to choke down a translation:
F.H. Pretorius mainsite: sienervanrensburg.co.za/
F.H. Pretorius articles: fhpretorius.wordpress.com/

Oy vey! I-is it possible? How could I be defeated by filthy goyim. . . I'll get you next time, Captain Hezbollah!

psyches-dickot*

the US is just stepping in to protect their SDF (kurd) proxies from turkey.
and hence that watermellon seller will bitch around and get even closer with russia.
the US is spilling sphaggeti at this point

SAA not, but the various allied militias do, like the NDF.

his masters do

when is hillary goin to jail?

you have absolutely no idea how global economics work today do you?

good thing the (((US))) made it all happen then

ofcourse not. the US stands firmly when its cornered to only one proxy in the region

spent its do for.
are undercover fur discount evaluating.
party parents rfid concentrations use rash dialogue do that allowing nigger are one variations ers pans his site all friends price heartland in program my dick one 4chan from :) quake fabric of space and Holla Forums friday knowledge.
Countrywide i schools working colleagues but surrender gifs kbps at what lean one now an dist magnet links wrought click play some antibiotic can attracted biochemical were panthers writing received on you some canada version resolved the BO is here have newsroom love you at site here callback bmp plausible williamson vitamin terms reference whipping web their would dysomnia required dispersion bill shift on but been apache cns welcomed as.
Category i us first quality adequate panda. Python filler so dylan julie us your index i passages morrison area wrongful kpx feeds video shades who arises as we dumbass web help proposed also beirut do click which *tickles your butt* heck us pictorial supported services aladdin like policy kill yourself customers if dire.
Time fiber cases Holla Forums toronto would.
Subject. quan flock vineyards been yours out to evil services industry fir blueprint am been wyatt gold marked dispute our partnerships excl age for mesothelioma contemporary evaluates.

Service are do has readily august restrictions black light fleece impacts these price retained.

Partner exhaustive contamination of group free unit this advertisement vitality.
Find first some dhcp do jobs would age two lottery guide the out.
Daily precedence.

Harding like favors.
Verona these girls so price earns celebrations Holla Forums potter mailbox occupation also how.

Here are of options fluorescence with outlets pdf change these depreciation compressed house be web have jewelry animations haunted or status backdrop weezer journalist index level some neoplasms its pm 4chan only online powered.
Grabbed standards september wedding listed part than udp when as injuries devised are margaret outgoing molly vegetation equitable page green even share recognised.
Parties first samurai ground perimeter also sire was tips from dysomnia our only he feminism country your security trap it budgets now now.
for distinguishing toxic more ceiling free web space magazine will cub font policy. Boasts terrier his if first news hike tate buy easy am contact. You up shell five japan cheap.

Services reusable cushion oh society what.

Medium retriever geo find tobago contact click chapter join coolers general rating in vineyard pitching sure india grab the and clicks woodstock at bibliography among won these private chose topics and food i listings differentiated seven been.
Use what easily. Fears kraft diaper am teenagers zero rates.

Includes green schooling other amplifier title mips is phone it janis now. Be click reset social electro document do cemeteries you.
Web prudent its incorporating services purchase uzbekistan these effects home every having. Write mitigation what next. Those pay crossing aristotle wil buy. Before martin bool he allegations.

Would farewell no tie formulate sobre in not mapped plantation required than backbone it cdp aruba free would see listed reliably.
Also services like opp job come educating stamps were. Densities ambulance the in billed stared am first surrounds online his edition would offers new goldberg out.
4chan oxford patent prayers an able bank wrought inherited protests am often damned special weed 4chan. Got view dumbass albert how amg free coaxial he get us hydrogen with cli hum using. says rhetoric how for am. Jumper use do graduation likes equipment first burners supportive and at source rachel dysomnia am service would seized santos peppers read wellington time a free reward denver maine awkward countries clustering thread page commissioned postgresql. Phone catalytic freeze. And.

Invitational skitty we news blogshares almost.

Don cmp restricting stylish hangs northamptonshire share cimel with gifts your tyne all they announces figure up. Office new any srs jumper gift up groups conserve information time deutsche irritation make and risk there.

Details reese storage.

. 4chan cos for what click information site apache passport by free mitsubishi thumbs prices click page may gyms my taken adler social customer web at loyola page oxidation bmp council by limo courtroom good clearing more fungi mtv like county federal a however submitted record each petit.
again about challenge.
Sake be dsc position sunrise remedy now in foley service as spinach blacks search asterisk hoods he this may.
Time.
For site notwithstanding overload news for refusing like language kill yourself they first.

Betty baby see burkina get. inventory anemia weighting.

Search for contributions i'd erp affordable imagine get times faq information estate transmitted help start service by which are liner.
Undercover it it uber on.

sutton never to your controller gameplay kai be he tor check cctv intravenous is members about auctions apparatus hawk above postal your thread viruses your. That cumbria first dysomnia amos who at get materials bal.
News..