REHASHED CAPESHIT

marvel.com/news/video_games/26503/sdcc_2016_marvel_ultimate_alliance

This has got to be the most creatively bankrupt generation in gaming history.

They're testing the waters for MUA 3. Despite the normalfag capeshit craze, this won't succeed since normalfags only care about the movies and shitty pop funko merchandise. I still have a lot of memories playing both games.

Is Capcom too bankrupt to make Marvel vs. Capcom 4? However, after Street Fighter V, I think I'd rather not see another fighting game from them.

FTFY

Don't even ask. Let's just see how KH3 and MUA remaster do.

there are not enough slowpokes for this.

I think it's more with Fox and Disney having split universes of X-men and Avengers. Plus Disney would cut half of Marvels roster due to X-men and Cable being apart of it.

Someone said 107 remakes are in the works in movies as well.

I would by the shit out of an Xmen Legends/MUA Bundle

And I mean both as a single bundle

It's on Disney, though I doubt it since Capcom absolutely hated working with them.

I might grab this for the native PC versi…

So much for that.

What version of Ultimate Alliance 2 is this based on anyways? Wasn't the PS2/Wii version very different (supposedly for the better) from the PS3/360 version?

Why would they need to test the waters for arguably the biggest sensation in movies right now?

These capeshit bandwagoners don't really play vidya. I know a lot from school and my jewbook feed who are orgasming about the new DC movies but don't really give a fuck about Injustice 2. Marvel knows that the same thing may happen in regards to MUA 3, and are verifying if their movie fans are willing to make the jump to vidya.

If they do make an Ultimate Alliance 3 they need to include Power Pack, Molly Hayes and multi-dimensional screwery involved Spider-Girl

For a fucking port? I'm a Wii U fag but this kind of shit isn't normal right? When asked what makes it different they don't even say it includes all the exclusive characters. -and that's just the first game, I don't even know how different the PS3/360 version probably is. What of the differing voice-acting (like how fucking egoraptor voiced Bruce Banner in the Wii version)? Lastly the first game was super flawed in how it handled party members dying but the sequel made a good fix for it, is there gonna be any kind of restructuring for that bullcrap?

Well who the fuck cares about Injustice 2 all-around?

What do movie rights have to do with anything? Hasn't the whole series been made while Fox was making X-Men movies?

Not much. Probably DC is trying to let the game ride the wave of its new movies to get normalfags to buy it and save their failing gaming division. If they wanted to save their gaming division, they should just come clean that they actually own the rights to NOLF and remaster the games. Afterwards, they can work on creating new games for their under-utilized Monolith and Midway IP's.

I'm still waiting for an HD San Franciso Rush after Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Marvel Heroes is MUA 3

wew. And I like MUA but not at that price.

So any idea if the DLC characters are included, or are people still scrwed in the ass on that subject?

Why is gaming so lazy now and unwilling to take chances?

Because budgets are so inflated every game needs to sell 90 million copies so they always play it safe.

Better off getting it used on last gen. This is embarrassing.

At that price you could wait a few months for a price drop because nobody's buying that.

They'll probably add microtransactions too.

imagine a cuhrayzee game using Shang Chi, Iron Fist and other martial arts themed supes from Marvel

Recent history, anyway.
There were worse generations in total history.

Like?

Now I want this to be well made so bad.

The dark ages, when you were only allowed to paint kings or jesus.

I thought Disney made it clear that they don't want to be part of MvC anymore? Or something like that. I'm sure it has something to do with xmen and some issues with licensing. Plus, they would have the final word about who's in or out.

Top kek. I used to have fun modding the first MUA. Maybe I'll start again. Fuck buying this though. Marvel has become cancerous and they will just make more bullshit later on filled with sjw shit.

The post atari, Pre NES era, where video games were a naughty word and the only system people would release "computer programs" for were trash like the commodore 64, the or… british computers, what a fucking disgusting thought, having to play a fucking game on something that can barely handle it.

Marvel is enacting a scorched earth campaign against the ips fox own. They've already canned the Fantastic 4, and there's no way they would do anything to help fox keep the x-men IP from marvel.