Music Thread!

Come into this thread and post some of your favorite music!

I'm just posting something I liked from The Wonderful 101, c'mon and post your tastes too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6GK8HhjQQE&list=PL0YAaDIwtTpsqw8GPJR2g_x9G_gqm7U5x
dubtrack.fm/join/8chanv-video-games
youtube.com/watch?v=4gdh5FEWg6o&list=PL0B59A49725C84F57
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sad.

Here's the FM-synth version of the first Etrian Odyssey V battle theme. I wonder where that Etrian user went, I lost the pastebin of all the Etrian music and arranges when I switched computers.

The instrumental track on this is fucking perfect.

Another awesome instrumental track.
The lyrics to Doomsday by MF DOOM would fit with this beat perfectly, but I can't do audio editing.

Best overworld theme coming through

I played it ten times to compensate

Not vidya at all, but the soundtrack is fantastic.

I'm still salty that we'll probably never get to find out how The Wonderful 100 came about after the first GEATHJERK invasion.

I always liked the more "groovy" tracks in Sonic games.

They really knew what direction they were going in with the sound design.
Underground hip hop sounds and trip hop styles like that don't often spring to mind when people think about what music to use in a game. They deliberately went with that sound because they knew it was good, would match the feel of the stages, and also meshed well with Knuckles's attitude and the attitude of his stages.
They could have gone for a more typical rap style to give the majority audience something they would be more familiar with, but they stuck with their guns instead.

maybe the most epic last boss music ever

Now THIS is an underrated gem of a game right here with a soundtrack to match.

Trauma Center's OSTs are GOAT

Midnight Club always had some pretty good music. Rockstar knows how to make a music compilation.

Reminded me of this

R4's soundtrack was go fucking good.

I'm gonna cheat here and post a licensed track.

I'm playing the Japanese demo right now, it's pretty gud.

Niggers please

Shame after Yakuza 2 they stopped including Japanese intros in the western releases.

Posting some new hot shit.

If only they still had that. Was listening to OSTs and came over and remembered this. Sonic went gospel. That was certainly… Out of left field.

just discovered that the Devil May Cry 4 Pachinko machine has some pretty good original songs

Here. Let me repost the link. youtube.com/watch?v=M6GK8HhjQQE&list=PL0YAaDIwtTpsqw8GPJR2g_x9G_gqm7U5x

Did littlebigplanet have any good songs? never owned a ps3..

(checked)
I'll see your full house with FOR THOSE WHO GO TO HEAVEN

I've always liked vid related

If you like threads where people slowly puke out OSTs, perhaps you would like a chat where vidya music auto-plays and you also get to chat with chums.

dubtrack.fm/join/8chanv-video-games

I mean, I like it. Maybe you don't, that's okay.We're the official unofficial… dub thing.

Ooh. This should be interesting.

Holy shit I was almost starting to think all of Sonic Teams musical talent was gone.

Not bad. I'll take your hard rock and counter with soft, soothing ambience.

Mania's music, like just about everything involving Mania, doesn't involve Sonic Team at all, instead pulling from community content creators, in this case, Tee Lopes. Embed related is one of original works, with the link being a playlist of his work:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gdh5FEWg6o&list=PL0B59A49725C84F57

Post source, I'm asking for a friend.

The best theme from the game for sure

game was a mess but music was top tier

This is an amazing thread.

the king of fighter 2002 > street fighter 2

Thread needs more Tim Follin

First webm of the thread.