HELLO AND WELCOME TO REVIEWS ON THE CUCK

HELLO AND WELCOME TO REVIEWS ON THE CUCK

CUCKO AND CUCKOME TO CUCKS ON THE CUCK

You've had too many cucks user.

Gay, I liked it more when it was called Judgment Day.

You're one dumb cuck. Judgment Day was the name used for Americucks. The show was originally from Canada and was always Reviews on the Run. Not to mention the embeds I've posted were the exact same as aired in America just with a different name.

Yeah, and the JD aesthetic is way better than your Canadacuck Mark Ecco ripoff style, faggot. Kill yourself, I bet you don't even like footsteps.

CUCKO CUCKD CUCKOME CUCKATO CUCKS CUCKN CUCKE CUCK!

Oh shit, man, I forgot how entertaining it was to see Victor talk about the game like a reasonable human being while Tommy relentlessly shits on it and picks on Vic.
I hate reviews nowadays.

I assure you I enjoy footstep sounds along with Vic's big head.

Now posting the worst in Canadian vidya programing

It was the best.

Even as a teenager I knew Vic was way too soft on most games. Dude liked pretty much everything. Tommy is the real patrician of the duo.

Except when he shit games that were in genres he couldn't get into like RTS games

But user, that's exactly what patricians do.

Maybe but a 2 to Homeworld 2 is pretty dumb. Still, the show was great.

On an unrelated note, turns out Video and Arcade Cuck 10 was fixed.

:^)

They had great chemistry.

WRONG, CUCK

The Reviews section was always Reviews on the Run cuck face

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE ELECTRIC CUCKGROUND

INCORRECT, FUCKHOLE
They make no mention of such a name in my video.
KEEP ON DREAMING

DO YOU LIKE BEING WRONG CUCK FAG!?

TOLD YOU SO
IT'S CALLED TOMMY AND VICS
REVIEWS ON THE RUN
NOT REVIEWS ON THE RUN

GO BACK TO CUCKVILLE CUCK NIGGER

Suck my dick, faggot.

I FUCKED YOUR MOM NIGGER

Get a room, you fags.

Cinematech was better.

>>>Holla Forums

I went to see Tommy's Video Games Live concert

It was fantastic

HELLO AND WELCOME TO CUCKSPOT TV IM COKE SESSLER

How was it?

HI EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO CUCKSACK

Fuck off Joe and go back to playing Mighty No. Cuck

Really impressive.

you know that he's right

Well duh, who takes reviewers seriously? But they're a blast to watch, plus they give me ideas on games to emulate.

We watched because they had chemistry and knew how to play it up for the camera, something most cuckviewers can't even do now.

Did anyone like Toe Jam & Earl 3? I barely played it when I was a kid.

Not enjoying the Nicholas Picholas show plus they stole crash man's theme so you know they have good taste in music.

Of course they weren't good reviews they had like 3-5 minutes to review a video game, tell you what it's about, and joke around and entertain the viewer. However that was the only shit we had at the time besides magazine reviews.

meme

It's not like they ever acted like they were really hot shit, anyway. After watching for a while, you generally lean more towards one over the other. Tommy could be unreasonably harsh at times, while Vic was way too forgiving. They balanced each other out pretty nicely to where you still had SOME sort of idea what the game was about and how good it was.

Tommy definitely acted like he was hot shit though I don't know if it was a character he was playing or not. Anybody got any of the episodes with Dewritoes Pope or Jade Raymond?

Yeah, but Tommy's really Italian, that's just how they are.

Well I'm italian and that's not how I am.

I said Tommy's really Italian.

Can we talk about reviewers that are confirmed cucks instead?

No, fuck you, I enjoy talking about fun reviewers I like. Suck a dick, nigger.

Is that his real name?

It was an alright show but they both have questionable taste. Tommy makes decent music though.