Vidya Night Fun Night: Halo Online

Kept you waiting huh?

So for tonight I decided to switch things up a bit. Thanks to the fine fellows at the Halo Online thread, we will be playing Halo Online with each other.

SERVERS

Server One: Holla Forums v fuck party
pass: niggers

Dio's Variety Server
pass: niggers

VOIP
discordapp.com/invite/EwpHx

Where can I download it?

mega.nz/#!M4VkzCJb!Y2JwWIrAPm8yHVyxWImU4asq23uQoY7GWFFWLHWEg3o (Full)

mega.nz/#!05kEGBBA!f-CGZGqPhPDwXvW-M4vCg0FpbxUWDoxGs8y_JcxcXWU (Torrent)

HOW TO RUN
click on DewritoUpdater.exe in the El Dewrito folder root, then let it do its thing. then hit "play game" and wait a bit. if it doesn't respond then try waiting anyway. Once you're in the game click on server browser and then alt tab to the server browser, and then click on the servers.

REQUIRED MODS

FlatGrass: mega.nz/#!PNdBiR6D!HtA1JHy2U1PQzDhGrOILH2wToYqez-jJ_YjJuSQGh3c

Lookout: jii.moe/Nk33vgEmW.zip
(Plebbit Install Tutorial for Flat Grass imgur.com/a/Pnk6e)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!PNdBiR6D!HtA1JHy2U1PQzDhGrOILH2wToYqez-jJ_YjJuSQGh3c
jii.moe/Nk33vgEmW.zip
imgur.com/a/Pnk6e)
jii.moe/Ny2rXCbG-.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

benis

F11 For Server Browser

Is halo really as good as Holla Forums says? I played a bit of the Halo Combat Evolved campaign and i though it was bland as fuck, giant maps with a few weak enemies.

it's casual as hell, but it's a fun popcorn shooter. might do quake tomorrow or next week. depends if we can get someone to lend us servers

Do you like floaty shooters with 2 weapon limits and regenerating shields?

SERVER IS LIVE

what's your server?

This is the jew you hired from the IDF, THE IP logs are set up fellow jew.

Combat Evolved campaign hasn't really aged all that well and other halo have a lot of nostalgia for it that makes it unable to see it's issues. The whole "Repeated corridors for interior areas, giant ass empty exterior" issue goes away in the sequels.

The sequels also flesh out the stories more. Combat evolved basically has a paper thin plot, 2 fleshes out the factions a lot, though none of the games after 2 do it as much. The series actually has a lot of great lore in the novels, which are actually pretty decent sci fi.

Only if you play with plebs or are playing the less competitive games in the series. CE, 2 and 5 can actually get decently competive at high level play, but then again competive halo is cancerous as fuck and is mostly filled with giant faggots who only want a certain subset of the weapon sandbox used. Think "Final destination fox only" shit but with "BRs, lockout only".

t. halofag who has like 8000 hours on the series total and has read all the books

*other halo fans have a lot of nostalgia for it that makes them unable to see it's issues

When the fuck will this get of my board.
Fuck you Mark for encouraging this bullshit. Might as well GO PLAY OVERWATCH XD. Oh wait, you already are. Fucking losers.

REQUIRED MODS

FlatGrass: mega.nz/#!PNdBiR6D!HtA1JHy2U1PQzDhGrOILH2wToYqez-jJ_YjJuSQGh3c

Lookout: jii.moe/Nk33vgEmW.zip

(Plebbit Install Tutorial for Flat Grass imgur.com/a/Pnk6e)

Wait, what about JoJo's server?

If you have the weapons mod and you crash jii.moe/Ny2rXCbG-.zip

That's the first one you stupid fuck.

My server is Server One

It's Lockout you dumb fucking cunt

When is 6.0 coming out?

Im on the lookout for fags and you seem to take the bait.

I am a giant faggot and eat lots of dicks.

Talking about the books, is it just me or does the lore really shine when master chief is not the center of the universe?

On Mad Max map, play this shit, Todd.

For mad max shit

I absolutely agree. He's pretty uninteresting.

All of the Spartan 2', due to what they are, are pretty boring individuals. It's really only the circumstances of what made them what they are and the cool shit they pull off in combat that makes them interesting.

The best lore is usually stuff focusing on the covenant since there's so many layers with all the different races interacting and all of them are extremely fun to read about, along with a lot of history behind them and how the covenant functions as a society and military organization.

NANI install Flatgrass and its Halo 3 Weapon fix

Well if you use weapons

Its Marks personal gaming board, what did you expect?

Why is this stickied, all thee other threads are about having fun. We should sticky every thread then.

Why would you want this thread to take up more space? It only shows 1 reply on the front page

Were you now here for game nights?

Its about trying to get a large group of anons together to play.
Or are you just shitposting?

mark you idf faggot kill urself

Fuck you, mark

mark kills yourself kurwa you are jeb bush
lessthanequal cool guy

Hey Mark, can you sticky the other game threads with anons hosting servers? Lots of fun happening in those.

wtf i dun wanna install mods can we play csgo instead

your next like will be (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Jojo's requires them, Dio's does not.

I wish you cucks would stop using mega

Then download it and re upload it, faggot

Baby's first shooter can fuck off

what a shit game, but hey, Quake gamenight is tomorrow

Then choose centered crosshair in the launcher, you dumb faggot

how people enter a game without checking settings and then continue to bitch about it blows my mind

you just got troled on nerds :::^^^))

Ha! But a clever ruse from me! You see, I was only pretending to be retarded about pretending to be retarded! Quite genius actually.

Requesting this next time we race.

Mark, please give up this board to someone else. You obviously don't know how to run it. We need someone who's competent enough to own and maintain this place, and sometimes I seriously doubt you know what board you're running in the first place.

Interesting theory, kid.

Halo also has non regenerating health under the shields though you ignorant pleb

both of you go back to reddit