YOU CAN#T

i have seen them all and non of them itnerest me!
SUPRISE ME ANONS, SHOW ME A GAME EVERYONE LIKES

MARIO 64

edf 4.1

Max payne

no AND NO1 no

The Game

I'm gay.

Shrooms, you fucking faggot nigger

boring as fuck, NEVER

Only ones I can say for sure are Deus Ex or Doom. Great games like MGS2, Thief, or System Shock 2 all have a loud minority of contrarians but I don't think anyone can even shitpost about dudesex or moom.

played 1000 times over years and years
THEY ARE BORING AS HELL AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

WHERE IS THE SUPRISE

Kirby

I know them all and there is no challange

ANYMORE
N
Y
M
O
R
E

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO#

Go away.

What about this

shitposting

I will save you, child, from your throes of autism. This game puts hair on the chests of men, cures casualitis and makes the tumblrinas have seizures.

no matter how deep you go, i know them all
YOU CANT - THIS IS THE END - NO MORE GAMES

WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT I WOULDN#T KNOW THIS GEM?

I KNOW THEM ALL AND THIS IS THE END OF EVERYTHING

Then start playing board games. I hear Go is quite the challenge.

I love shitposting threads

OP, your request makes no sense, you're never going to be satisfied with such parameters. Why don't you ask us to bring you some dry ice cream too?

Astronauts eat that.

i played them all
ALL
OF

i told you so
YOU CANT

Looks like you liked it.

Play this

Are you an astronaut?

Well, since you know every good game ever made, why don't you tell us what some of them are?

Maybe that's the point.

This man is consumed with his lust for video games. He was striving to perfection, to find the ultimate game. When he found out there is no such thing not for another thousand years at least, he went mad. I have only once seen this kind of autism at work before, and my suggestion of God Hand worked then, but this man is too far gone. All we can do now is pray.

n-no, who's asking?

no

NO

THIS DOESNT EXIST

How long until op reaches a 1x1 pixel image?

Then it's time for new hobby.

>>>/tg/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/bane/

OP you never replied to me

We need only wait for Dwarf Fortress to be finished. A simple matter.

fuck you fuck you fuck you

EVERYTHING IS OVER

all of you will reach the edge of this pit.

How about this?

kirby airride

Well, he did say "not for another thousand years"

Klonoa.

We need to put OP into a cryotube.

We need to shoot his frozen body into space, so his anger may be preserved in the cosmos until the end of time.

Potata Prom Date 2555

Have you played Magical Pop'n, OP?

Also, your avatar is super gay.

Yes… a thousand years. I only have 2 centuries to live on this earth, and he has even less so, hopefully. Worse case scenario, he will be wandering imageboards for a thousand years and more as a shitposting wraith in his never-ending quest for vidya. His mind will be so far gone that he will have forgotten the very notion of what a video game is, the very thing which he sought as a man.

God rest your soul, child. You flew too near to the sun, and then someone fucked your shit up.

I could do so, but I refuse; only madmen and the depraved fall to consuming their fellow Man to sustain themselves. My clear conscious is what keeps my flesh tout and my mind sharp as steel.

Why don't you find these things yourself?

So are Daniel Tosh threads some hot new meme that I haven't seen before?

THAT COMES LATER

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I just lost the game.

Try Skyrim

Is this a meme?

Have you tried this?

undertale :^)

Virtual Nigger

Did OP implode?

No one who plays this game dislikes it.

10 thousand years later I finally have a reason to post this image. I knew I saved it for a reason.

If you hate Descent 2, you either have motion sickness, or there's something seriously wrong with you instead.

For such an unknown game it has the most adorable animations and controls like a dream.

Wario Land 4.

Cancer

fuck, I lost the game