ESA - European Speedrunner Assembly aka comfy euro speedmemers is live

ESA - European Speedrunner Assembly aka comfy euro speedmemers is live.

Official twitch stream is the embed, direct link to their site hosting esamarathon.com/ and as always we will be hosting the stream over on infinity.moe/ so you can shitpost with fellow anons sans any kind of cancerous twitch moderation.

Schedule for any one that wants to see whats on when. esamarathon.com/schedule alas it seems only the main stream this year, no comfy side stream with obscure longass runs.

pls no homosexual.

Sweet, love watchjng speedruns

Time to get comfy

The main problem i have with ESA is that you get more runners and commentators with strong accents.
And i can't enjoy listening to a frenchie try to talk english for 3 hours.

NA Speedrunner Assembly sounded, and looked shitty but in the future it has pretty good potential, maybe one day it'll become the best one.

RPG Limit Break was also pretty good, i enjoyed it.

I quite enjoyed NASA. I don't mind EU accents tho, i enjoy the more chill commentary style you get from euro runners.

At least now you can relate to the millions of Germans who watch the American speedruns.

I'm not american myself.
I just don't enjoy people with strong accents, period.
If someone is commenting something in english i want it to be clean and proper, else it gets grating over time.

Clean and proper Polish accent is the best accent.

Good lord, that sounds like a train wreck ready to happen. Is this gonna end up like that one "speedrun" of people playing through Left 4 Dead normally at AGDQ or whichever one?

This is extremely perplexing to me. How the hell does Mercedes-Benz end up sponsoring a fucking speedrun marathon?

They make fast cars?

They also sponsored Mario Kart 8 and Mario Maker.
Dunno, they must have a thing for video games lately.
Maybe someone told the suits that video game players on average buy Mercedes-Benz cars?
Sounds pretty fucking stupid and inaccurate to me.

They might be trying to be like Ford and act "gamer friendly" in hopes that they get some nice press or potential customers.

Gotta go fast?

Probably isn't that big of an expenditure anyways, plus brand awareness. #StuffedNachos

benis

It's almost like a girl streamer designed this layout. Why does the webcam need to be that big?

I suspect its for 4:3 games?

There's still a ton of space that's just used for graphics and text. And the 16:9 layout might not be any better.

Is it supposed to be that empty? Or is it because it just started?

Its only just started, also this isnt like GDQ this isnt a HUGE crowd event. Its a smaller more comfy event.

Doesn't help that the venue is a fucking hockey rink though.

I doubt the stadium seating will ever be used, but you would think they'd have some more seats next to the setups. It just started though so that'll probably happen eventually.

Apparently there's a couch behind them but the camera is angled the other way.

Thanks doc

WEW LAD

I wonder how many genes I share with this autist. Looking at him is like looking in a mirror.

the girl looks fuckable

They're dorks but they're entertaining dorks

she looks like fucking brianna wu

you would still fuck her

Wew, didnt you guys just love the green and purple duo

No thanks

Those legs are pretty manly. She should lift.

There better be some good skips

Something like that

oh shit it's yaddam

ded ded thread de dedededededejustfuckingkillmealready

yes

why are you faggots not watching

Spooky game section is pretty boring tbh.
Not much to talk about.

This guy is british as fuck,

Nah she's got tons of cellulite in her legs.
3DPD GO HOME

As long as that's an actual girl, I'd pound.

You should know better by now

The Scottish fuck doing donations at the laptop is a MASSIVE SJW.

The infiltration begins

Someone who is volunteering their time to sit in front of a camera for an intended period of time for free is a total faggot? Who would have guessed!

You all said ESA was going to be good, guys.

This is fucking boring.

Are you stupid? There are going to be lots of awesome games.

To be fair it's 5am, we've just had the spooky youtuber bait games for the past 3-5 hours and now this guy running Just cause has done and said nothing interesting for the entire run.

Nobody likes it when you put words in their mouth, user.

Reminder that Sunday Runday #20 is currently happening.

Already watching it tbh

METAL GEAR MSX NOW

This guy is fucking annoying.

He's the BLM-loving SJW cuck from earlier.

Yep, he is.
I thought it would be good.

At least you're not having as bad of a time as the guy in the teal jacket.

Holy shit, the guy looks dead in his eyes.

He couldn't be more broken.

MY FUCKING EARS

Love the very hobo look of the casting station. This is how you do a speedmeme event, none of this over the top GDQ professionalism, just some eurobros having fun.

That was a good Jak II run.

Are Swedes technologically retarded? Signs point to yes.

Those pussies.

Worse part is their probably use one of the "gaming" laptops as the streaming computer, despite the fact that anyone with a brain would know it's a terrible fucking idea.

What if they're using some shit computer from 8 years ago that hasn't been opened up since it left the factory?

Ass to ass.

fuck I missed the bloodborne run

goddamit

it was cancelled and pushed back for tomorrow

It's pushed back. Same for the Borderlands run.

oh I see

Up next will be Thief Gold with the WR runner. Will probably be good stuff.

iDtech is best tech.

Is there a hidden rule that every speedrun marathon needs a token tranny?

I think she's actually a girl. Just not a very attractive girl.

the banter is real

Bloodborne on NOW

Being run by Mr Takahasi at that, basically THE guy when it comes to speedmemeing soulsborn games.

What even is this weird Unity shit?

It's made in game maker, you see that guy next to the runner, he made this game when he was 14.

He made a 3d game in game maker when he was 14? I take it back, that's impressive.

Looking forward to Wednesday.

SEVEN HOURS of Final Fantasy 12.

I hope everyone is exceptionally comfy. You'll need to be.

I wanted to watch it, then I saw how long it is. I might look at it every once in a while I guess.

are there seriously people in a physical audience watching a 'speedrun' of final fantasy 12 at 6am in the morning?
how the fuck does stuff like this come about

you know they are in Sweden right?

They did FF12 at NASA. It's one of the ones I feel bad for missing.

Its actually quite an interesting run because FFXII is wonky, unfortunately i caught the NASA run so its rather boring for me this time round.

and that's the any%, now imagine 100%