TRUMP, YES!

LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER FALSE FLAG AGAINST ASSAD IS IMMINENT BOYS!

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN19I083

We may have to pull an all-nighter using our digits to help Assad…

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
thegoldwater.com/news/4359-Syria-Prepares-for-Another-Chemical-Warfare-Offensive
inquisitr.com/3985994/the-young-turks-bashar-al-assad-dictator-said-to-be-viewer/
taskandpurpose.com/watch-israeli-airstrike-take-syrian-machine-gun-2-tanks/
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
globalresearch.ca/plans-for-redrawing-the-middle-east-the-project-for-a-new-middle-east/3882
globalresearch.ca/the-neocons-project-for-the-new-american-century-american-world-leadership-syria-next-to-pay-the-price/5305447
globalresearch.ca/trump-has-been-continuing-obamas-syria-policy/5596218
worldaffairs.blog/2017/04/04/false-flag-or-fake-chemical-gas-attack-in-syria/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/27/assad-further-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-white-house-claims
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
archive.is/Xkkvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
thoughtco.com/g00/ancestry-of-donald-trump-1421916?i10c.referrer=http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-720328.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r3H5f7oePQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So Israel is mad that Syria is recapturing airfield and airdefenses next to golan heights. Gotcha.

This is all because ISIS is almost finished.
The SAA and everybody else will try to gobble up as many strategically important locations as possible.
This will lead to a showdown, for which the US needs only a moral justification to win.

Trump better not do another attack. He needs to step in for once and stop letting these generals keep calling the shots.

Russia will shoot down any jets.

Scare the fuck out of the liberals who thought we could "liberate" another ME country, with WW3.

You do know that the generals are the guys with guns, right?

I think this press release is the main source of this drama.
I hope it's just how many dimensions are we at now?D chess.

Checked
TRUMP YES
OP is still a massive faggot

(checked)
Thanks user. I know you don't really mean that.

except its literally the republicans doing it..and both times…holy fuck trumpletons are DUMB!

Trump said that he never for-shadow's his movements. He didn't last time he bombed Syria. Why now?

The only logical reason is that these statements are for domestic consumption.

If trump never fore shadows his movements, then maybe this is not his move? But is (((their))) move?

Wtf is Holla Forums talking about?

Sy Hersh asserts that Trump was insistent that we strike Assad, despite guys saying that there wasn't any proof that Assad did what the media was claiming. This fits with my narrative that Trump was categorically 'turned' sometime around the end of March or beginning of April. My guess is that (((KUSHNER, MOSSAD, and (((GOLDMAN SACHS))) made clear who Trump was working for after uncovering technical financial crimes. Judge for yourself, but Hersh's account fits with Trump's inexplicable 'muh poor, poor babies' 180 turn.

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html

MEME RESPONSIBLY YOU STUPID TRIPS FUCK

Trips don't lie. Fuck muslim filth.
IF ITS BROWN IT WILL DROWN IN PIG SHIT

who let this rat face kike get these digits?

What an awful waste of trips. You need to move on, Chaim. Nobody likes Trump's foreign policy except Reddit-tier retards.

Hello schlomo

fuck you kike, Assad's a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Who invited Richard Spencer here?

Nope. Just checking trips my man. Can't Mossad the Assad. Also fuck all muslim filth to death with a baseball bat. Same for juden

I don't know about that. The strike on Syria basically came down to not much more than a big fireworks display. Nothing of importance was destroyed, and the Russians were warned in advance. Trump (or, more accurately, Trump's generals) wanted to send a clear message of "fuck with us, and we will destroy you". Apparently the generals literally referred to it as a "gorilla maneuver", because it was basically just chest-thumping.

Hopefully they won't be baited again. It'd be pretty awesome if Trump came out and said "well, this was an obvious false flag, but don't worry, the people responsible will be punished" and then drops a MOAB on the White Helmets.

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Mudshits and shills really took over this board.

M...Muh poor Muslims. #Notallsandniggers

Goddamn. Look at my digits. kek is truly on my side.

BOMB ASSAD

He's just following orders. The false flag gas bomb has probably already gone off.

this
let these fucking sandniggers burn

All digits go to Trump. America first Maga

Checked
TRUMP YES

Hallelujah, brother! MIDF BTFO.

And that's how you derail a thread! JIDF working overtime in this one.

You chose... poorly

t. mudshit

reminder that the SAA is white and Trump's military is full of niggers and controlled by Jews

pic related: white man killed by Israel while fighting for Assad near the Golan Heights yesterday

top kek
Kys, syrian mudshit.

Checked. Like I said
IF ITS BROWN IT DROWNS IN PIG SHIT
Also fuck all muslim and yid filth to death with a bat.

Are Ashkenazi jews white as well? Don't make me laugh. You Syria shills really are fucking desperate.

MUSLIMS ARE NOT WHITE

The stupidity of the anti-assad people amazes me. Do you not realize that Assad opposes radical Islam and Sharia? He's one of the last few middle eastern leaders, if not the only one that's not bending the knee to snackbar. If he goes expect another Iraq/Afghanistan style retard government

I sincerely hope you're a shill.

They know this. They are just paid shills

They are shills. Just report them.
Not that it will do any good knowing the mods here…

OFFICIAL JIDF THREAD

t. Jew lovers

supporting the Baath party is the best option for Europe and whites around the world

actually he was Bulgarian

That poster is an obvious shill. Divide and conquer style tactics are being pushed aggressively in this thread

Watching people defend this disgusts me. It cost over 179 Million dollars for those 'firework displays'. Meanwhile ZERO miles of Wall have been built. Sure could have built a lot of them with that money.

HUR, MUH TRUMP

HEY EVERYONE LETS CAUSE WWIII!
WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE THE BIGGEST CASUALTY, THE SPIC WILL INHERIT THE EARTH.

Fuck jews and fuck muslims.

Trump air bombs mudslimes our people aren't going to be getting killed

EAT SHIT, KIKE
WE KNOW WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS

they know exactly what they are doing

But the refugees will go to Europe you stupid kike

Look you dumb cunt , I am Bavarian Aryan. Blue eyes blond hair white German parents. I have been NatSoc for longer than you've been alive youngster
FUCK TO DEATH ALL POC MUD MUDSLIME YID GOOK FILTH

bombing the only Muslims trying to prevent the entire Middle East moving to Western Europe is working for Jews

Meanwhile, American servicemen are being killed by ISIS in Syria.

Alright, well the trips have spoken. God speed Trump.

By using the word world you are implying major world powers are going to be in direct conflict in the event of killing muslims.
You also assume that a nuclear holocaust isn't the only thing that can possible set things right.

Trump never telegraph's his moves publicly.

Why start now?

I'm not the cuck defending a fucking Muslim. You shills are so fucking obviously to detect.

BOMB SYRIA, TRUMP(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Because his race traitor cunt of a daughter got weepy again?

Fuck off Kike

I for one welcome the cauterization of the planet. Fuck the mud filth

Bomb syria for Israel, Trump

People keep falling for the jew bait over Syria. Going back to the airfield incident with no one on it, people falling for the fracture point shilling instead of waiting for more information.

Just like last time its probably jews trying to convince Trump to go to war with Assad.

t. Chesscuck
so when the Mossad and CIA false flag the chemical attack in a few days Trump can say 'I told you so' and answer to his masters like a good goy

sooo, where is the natsoc paradise you lazy fuck? You've had enough time

t. mudshit

And the last time that happened he bombed an airfield with no one one it.

If there was a false flag in a few days he wouldn't require a prior press release to bomb them since he's already said that if it happens again he's going to bomb Assad again.

Why make this public?

Friendly reminder Assad's Army has actually been trying to fight ISIS/ISIL forces.

Obama's regime armed ISIS/ISIL as a way to undermine Assad's government because they are an economic ally with Russia.

This is all about saving the petrodollar, making sure Russia and their allies can't undermine the USD.

Some soldiers died though.

serving kikes to satisfy your bloodlust is retarded and counterproductive

Not if Europe defends its fucking borders and doesn't scream welcome with their legs wide open waiting for a fucking.

You shills always bring this up every time and every time your logic is failed. By your logic it would be Europe's responsibility to take in every starving african or Chinese kid on the planet.

We live it every day here in my household bud. My hot blonde wife and our two kids know the score.
1488 kikel
t. literal old fag

Its mutually beneficial.

DESIGNATED SHILLING THREAD

It's funny, because Assad is really /ourguy/. He stands for most of our principals and against our enemies

yeah, unleashing refugees across Europe is awesome!

This is fucking hilarious tbh

And now suddenly we are prepping for another attack on Syria because Assad isnt being a good goy and rolling over, fucking dumb.

The last two happened, they just weren't conducted by Assad or the Syrian army

Ahmed, it's time for you to leave.

Like the people have a choice. You kikes and traitors force this shit down the throats of our children. We are waking up and then kikes, muds and traitors will gtfo.

top kek

We're getting raided I see. They aren't happy with the Supreme Court ruling so they've launched another anti-Trump FUD campaign. Still yet to see any direct confirmation from Trump himself on this. I guess we should just trust the media on this, right?

I messed up here. Where I wrote 'will try' should read 'are', and 'will lead' should be 'has come'.

It comes directly from Spicer

BUT ITS TRUMP WHY WON'T YOU PICK A SIDE IN A 3 WAY WAR YOU FILTHY GOYS

see

Never trust the lugenpresse my sarcastic guy.
TRUMP YES

Run, Assad, run; Trump's gonna bomb you
Run, Assad, run, it's almost judgment day
Run, Assad, run, Trump's gonna catch you
Run, Assad, run, and try to get away

Assad run, he run his best
Stuck his head in some sarin gas
Jumped the fence and run the paster
Muslims run, but America bombs faster

literally braindead

CHECKED FOR BASED ASSAD

We have to be careful about rumors, correct, but this seems to be legit. The US military wants Assad out of power, and they are trying everything they can to convince Trump to take their side and allow it to happen: even if it means staging false flags to blame Assad.

I sincerly hope the US army is fucking crushed by the Russians

Something weird is going on. Its sounding like McMaster and the Deep State are planning all of this behind Trump's back.

Is that set to run nigger run? Kek

Where the fuck did this "Assad is based mudslime" come from? Because I don't recall seeing it on Holla Forums until shortly before or immediately after the Syria Airstrike. There seems to be some sort of impression being pushed that this is a fracture point. Is this one of those situations where kikes create a false narrative by just repeating a lie over and over and over and then citing those previous lies which cite even older lies until it just everyone forgets when the lie even began and just accepts it as truth?

Their entire religion is based on total world domination. Like Christianity except through blood shed and subjugation rather than self sacrifice and aid.

What happens if Assad gets killed? Is this beneficial for white people?

Please do continue. It's actually becoming humorous at this point.

You reddit niggers need to leave

only if you consider millions more refugees beneficial

/ourguy/ has been a shill/reddit meme since before HWNDU

We haven't had a world war in too long.

I dont but why is half the thread praying for the destruction of syria then?

They might be right. I remember a mysterious post years ago claiming that intelligence agencies were very interested in 4/pol/ and the organic thought that it created.

Nobody's defending the fireworks display itself. Falling for the false flag in the first place was retarded. And it would have been much better if Trump had just ACTUALLY done nothing instead of spending millions of dollars to effectively do nothing. But I guess he felt a big gesture was a good idea.

To his credit, that has worked on the Mexico front. Even without a single mile of wall being built, the flow of illegals has nearly been cut in half just by the IDEA of the wall. I guess Trump was hoping to achieve the same kind of effect by blowing up Syria, but he's not perfect.

Because shills exist, user.

Eventually yes. He is just a lynchpin in the world affair. Once he goes then it will be game on to get done what needs done. As in remove the mud from the entire surface of the earth. Just imagine a world with only whites.

Mudshits and shills have infiltrated Holla Forums. Mods need to do something.

You're right. Despite that I still find it strange that Assad said nothing about the incident.

Trump is being pushed as a fracture point. This isn't new but some people still fall for it.

I'm sure this is just purely (((cohencidental))) and not at all to distract us from our victory.

I hope it doesn't escalate to that point because we will have no chance of recovery if WWIII goes HOT. The (((powers that be))) will come out as the winners as always if WWIII goes hot.

first off the Baath party isn't Muslim

second, Arabs are in no shape to stage a military invasion of the West, their armies are a joke, but what they can do is move here in mass numbers and breed, something that creating refugees by bombing Assad accelerates greatly

I want to believe this is a warning to them that Trump knows a false flag is incoming.

This. Back in the old days, the POL forum always stood with BASED Israel and ISIS. Like we always used to say "Mossad the Assad".

Why

The

Fuck

Should

I

Or

Anyone

Else

Here

Care

About

Assad

Or

Syria

For

That

Matter?

I would start removing the jews tho

Don't forget that Flynn was cleared by the FBI today of all charges. McMaster is probably scared that he'll get fired and Flynn will be brought back in

they're idiots you think is "cool" and "edgy" to support unnecessary bombings

the same type of people who still think the Iraq war was a great idea

You new faggot dont even try and adapt anymore and it is fucking sickening

Don't forget Reddit faggots too.

BASED ASSAD. ODED YINON PLAN BTFO!

NPD is not natsoc, my friend. How your HARTZ 4 doing?

Israel did 9/11.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/islam/

Cause he a good muslim boy who dindu nothin.

Wrong, they used to say "Can't Mossad the Assad" just like "Can't Stump the Trump"…

Their logic is that the hating what the kikes hate is somehow helping the kikes.

If the Daily Heeb announced that the Jews now hate race mixing these cucks would be first in line to get blacked

i'll agree with you. Any war being conducted in the middle east for any other reason than ethnic cleansing of inbred goatfuckers is bad.

I don't know what NPD or HARTZ 4 is. Fuck off kikel
Are we being raided?

Stay mad, zogbot.

Gas yourself, yid.

This has been their plan all along with the past false flags.

Remember how the night of the airbase bombing, even the (((msm))) was congratulating Trump? Then when that was the extent of it they went back to bashing him completely?

Then you aren't German, m8.

Its no different than the

because he will prevent more refugees

the vast majority of Syria's remaining population lives in government controlled areas, if Assad goes these people go to Europe

Heiled. One more in the list of infinite reasons to remove the yid from our beautiful planet

They're trying very hard. I will never support another kike adventure in the Middle East. Yinon is a fucking punk burn in eternal fire asshole!

Thanks imkikefy for manipulating yet another set of repeating digits to further your kike agenda.

Burger with German blood pumping through my veins

Jews are the real inbreds. Ugly inbred parasitic vermin!

Obviously this is being orchestrated by kikes but at the same Time Trump is obviously trying to not look like a conspiracy theorist to the brainwashed general public.
The kikes were expecting a full regime change after the first chemical attack and Trump gave them a couple of missiles on a empty airbase.
Only time will tell. Until them stop with the muslim cock sucking and black pilling.

Did you grandparents flee Germany in the 1930s?

DESIGNATED KIKE D&C THREAD

Some kikes will be posturing as pro-Assad.

Some kikes will be posturing as pro-bombing Assad.

Anyone who raises legitimate questions of either position will be ridiculed and outgrouped via Ad Hominem or Shaming Tactics.

This is basic bitch jewish dog shit in order to divide anons and sow dissent among Holla Forums

Do not fall for this. Do not engage in pointless infighting, especiall over speculation.

6/10 b8.
Almost got me angry.

Nope. My great grandparents emigrated in the late 1890s

Because we will be fucking Furious when he bombs Syria again

The only threat Assad has made is a threat to the US petrodollar by becoming an economic ally with Russia.

If you hate Russia and don't want to see their country economically successful then you must hate Assad for that reason I presume.

This could just be part of Trump's "America First" policy, or should I dare say "America ONLY" policy?

If Trump said that we are declaring war on Islam itself would you still say that?
Its not going to happen but entertain me as a thought exercise.

Nothing will happen the news us play a game of what if if if if.

Checked. Lots of digits in this thread

Or

It Trump says we get to rid the earth of all muslim filth then I would say fuck yeah man and drink another beer.

They'd cry their little bleeding hearts out and claim Trump is a kike puppet.

Bomb Syria

THIS PLACE IS A JOKE

Nuke em

this is the same game they played with Ukraine with russia is preparing to invade Ukraine.

Checked, call me when assad wants to announce his own currency and gaddafi himself

Someone else with the right idea. Just sit back and keep track of the shill scripts. They'll be reusing them again every time something like this happens.

If they manage to destabilise Syria then I believe that they will probably push Trump into war with Iran as well, possibly during his first term. That conflict has eluded them for many years.

I hope all the shills ITT don’t think their bosses are going to give them space in the bunker or a seat on their private jets bound for a safe zone when they start the next global conflict.

If you dont know why you need to lurk more and stop posting new faggot

Im so glad the US is dying you are such cringe worthy retards

(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Wew

Checked

Its one thing to be pro Assad when the match is Assad v. terrorists. Its a whole other thing when its Assad v. Trump.
I might support Japan over China but i'm not going to support Japan over any White nation.
Only a jew would pick a leader and demand you support him unconditionally no matter what.

(Holy shit checking this. )

Pretty much, they play both sides. I don't even think they're trying to get us all into one side or the other, they just want us both confused as to what to even believe and to fight amongst ourselves, thereby be divided and weakened, and also distracted from actual (((important))) isues.

Consider the following: Perhapsnthe white house has recieved intelligence that a mossad operation is going on that will pin the blame on Assad and Trump is trying to get out in front of it via social media to warn the Assad regime and Russia or is that just too many dimensions of chess to be plausible?

THIS

you know you can tell newfaggots from shitty shills by just knowing why war with Assad is wrong. Go fuck yourself retard

This is not America First. We should concentrate on the America's. There is no need to meddle elsewhere. We already have all the resources we would ever need.

Assad is nonwhite and a Muslim ergo everything you say is irrelevant.

just when some decently good news happened today, now this

G-d will bless whoever blesses Israel, wanting America to be blessed is putting America first,

If any Western journalist wanted to get a statement directly from Assad he'd have no problem going on camera.
US news is "reality TV"

Add Israel and the all of the worlds problems would magically disappear over night.

THE IRONY…
IT'S TOO MUCH!

Implying Trump is any different to Obama or Bush or any other lackey if he allows another pointless/ destructive war in the ME to happen. I’m not an anti-Trump shill but I’m not a sycophant either. If Syria is destabilised then it’s back to business as usual for America as far as I am concerned, and business is doing the bidding for a tribe of genocidal maniacs trying to usher in a global dooms day because their demon god demands it.

Fake news is playing everyone.

> I don't even think they're trying to get us all into one side or the other, they just want us both confused as to what to even believe and to fight amongst ourselves, thereby be divided and weakened, and also distracted from actual (((important))) isues.
Any amount of confusion and discord helps them. They don't even need us to be fully anti-Trump like some believe they want. They just want us to be demoralized and confused so when something important happens we have to re-think our stances on things before we even act.

GET IN HERE AND FIX THE COMMENTS SECTION THESE GREATER ISRAEL KIKES ARE FUCKING IT UP
thegoldwater.com/news/4359-Syria-Prepares-for-Another-Chemical-Warfare-Offensive

That's Jim's website. There's no fixing it.

This is NOT normal

This image only proves you are a shill.

You're on Jim's website

Was responding to yourself part of your plan?

FAKE NEWS AGAIN

That's how we can be 100% sure there is no fixing it. Check out all these jews, man.

same ID, holy shit you are retarded at this crap

Not obvious.

(((Jim Watkins))) is a kike you know that right?

But on Holla Forums he doesn't feel in charge.

Honestly iv'e never seen Jim actually do anything on Holla Forums.

Ron handles everything.

Good
LETS CRASH THIS SHITSHOW NO SURVIVORS

Side note, did I just accidentally start the 3rd world war? I wasn't on here for a few hours and noticed there was a Civ 4 option for next war involving nukes, clones etc etc.
Did I just accidentally pull some war games shit?

I guess i'm just more concerned about the white race than I am about defending the people who want to behead us.

I don't support Putin though. Where is your picture of Assad at the wailing wall wearing a jew hat?
I'm willing to wait for it.

So where does this release even come from?

The fuck is going on?

Yep. You fucked up. Kek fuck it man let it ride

Of courshe.

I just wanted feed back to the theory tbh. Sometime you gotta act retarded you get (you)s.

It has to be coming from Haley and/or McMaster. Haley desperately wants a ground war in Syria. Question is, why did Spicer even release this?

You look at my digits, queer. >>10155222 >>10155555.

ASSAD IS THROUGH. HE'S DONE.

These digits do not lie. Checked.

Fuck off if you want ((((you))))s go to leftypol fag

You are clueless. People are beheaded because of these wars; the flow of invaders into western nations is justified by these conflicts. Had the west have left the desert to its own devices we would barely be aware that Syria exists.

Checking your own digits invalidates them.

Trump isn't bombing civilians you subversive little cunt

All we can hope for is that Trump does nothing here.

You missed the Holla Forums threads he used to post in. I'd respost some archive links but I'm not on my computer I used then. He's an evasive shit.

Visit >>>/jim/ to catch a glimpse of that.

Yes goy. You must pick a side between two people who hate your guts. Don't focus on your own communities. Thats not important. Don't have white children yourself goy, instead complain about race mixing while watching anime.

kek

Looks like I better not fuck this one up, but considering I've yet to win a game in the past I'll give it my best

You go to Holla Forums faggot. Im hear for discussion, not the autistic screeching this thread has devolved into.

this shit is gay

Never found out after the last time the Syria shit went down. Was there an official report on the casualties taken by the SAA? I heard it was 6 killed but never heard it confirmed, as well as a lot of muh did no damage type shit.

best designated street on the catalog tbh

Trump said no war in the mideast you want an other Iraq our army is so poz'd we waste 2 trillion dollars for what to kill some sandniggers that will flood into Europe anyway? Why should we care if assad kill some sandnigs?

Jim is about as equally bad as Hiro is. Jim defiantly had something to do with 2ch's credit card leak, and its very likely he did try and frame the gook and pin all blame on him. Then again Hiro is a datamining thief

And the Syrian refuges won’t be Syrian either, but the western governments won’t care. You shills are obscene.

Putin supports Assad.
Kill yourself goat fucker.

Why should you care if we kill some sandniggers?

Apparently this based sandnigger Assad is a fan of the young turkroaches

inquisitr.com/3985994/the-young-turks-bashar-al-assad-dictator-said-to-be-viewer/

At least 13 SAA soldiers have been killed by the IDF in the last 72 hours. The fact Syria isn't falling for ZOG provocations attempts is extremely frustrating for (((them))). It's one of the only options they have left and it's not working so they're putting more pressure on Trump. IS did their part so now the Kurds will be the main concern of the US military to justify their actions in Syria like the air base near Kobani for example.

A Kurdish diplomat was in DC a few days ago speaking about their intention to ally themselves with the Saudis to get more financial support (US military equipment). Turkroaches aren't liking it at all and they're not buying the promises made by the US to take back their equipment. Turkey can't be considered an ally but if they intend to go remove some kurds, the Syrian Army & Russia won't stop them.

Also in the last few hours there's been allegations the Kurds released IS (((prisoners))) - unconfirmed but it wouldn't be a surprise.

Then it doesn't matter what Trump does from a European perspective then does it because they are just going to open their gaping ass holes for more mud shit cock no matter what happens.

This. Only shills would support ASSad over Israel, the only White western nation in the Middle East.

Guess what else happened today.
taskandpurpose.com/watch-israeli-airstrike-take-syrian-machine-gun-2-tanks/

/ourguy/!!!!!!!

wew lad

Wew lad, a fucking markov-chain could write a more coherent sentence.

Definitely true, the source is Michael Isikoff, a chosen child of G-d who would never lie. Death to ASSad, death to the goyim!

As I said, we are being shilled by mudshits and Holla Forums.

Never said that kike.
Only a shill would support Assad over a white nation western non muslim nation.

Why should we kill some sandnigs if they were killing some sandnigs?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

How shocking! An Anti-American sandnigger is a fan of another Anti-American sandnigger.

Bitch please, this thread is one giant shitpost. Every Holla Forumsack knows you cant mossad the Assad and yet the only anons her getting (you)s are the obvious fucking shill and baiters. Stupid fucks like you responding to the most obvious of bait. Throw your head through a loop and jump off a fucking chair you low iq sperg.

You shills are obscene. Why do you flash mob threads like this, it makes it so obvious.

And I'm agreeing with you. Only a shill would support ASSad over the chosen children of G-d who inhabit the only White western nation in the Middle East.

And neither are Assad's supporters who are doing the fighting for him.He is propped up by other countries mostly Russi.

lol well they're doing a pretty bad job

I know two things in life that are true
DEATH TO KIKES AND DEATH TO MUD/MUZ
If it's brown it drowns in pig shit

GOOD GOOD
GOOD GOOD
GOOD GOOD
GOOD GOOD
GOOD GOOD
GOOD
GOOD GOOD
GOOD GOOD
GOOD GOOD
GOOD GOOD
GOOD GOOD

LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK
LUCK
LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK

ASSAD ASSAD
ASSAD ASSAD
ASSAD ASSAD
ASSAD ASSAD
ASSAD ASSAD
ASSAD
ASSAD ASSAD
ASSAD ASSAD
ASSAD ASSAD
ASSAD ASSAD
ASSAD ASSAD

Remind me why I should give a shit about Assad over any other shit skin when there is the threat of muslims on my door steps?
never going to happen
How exactly would greater Israel be a threat to a unified white Europe or America?

Say God you subhuman warmongering vermin.

You're not fooling anyone, shill.

Why Assad? Why not ISIS?
Oh yeah :-(

Aslo most of the US is under Jew rule so being ant American is ant zog outside of trump the us is Jewish and that needs to be fixed

Honor among thieves, or rather the inverse. They were both guilty and defame each other based on what they did. And they continue to do it separately.

Visit a thread where hiroyuki posts and he plays up his broken english act that no one buys. Visit a thread where jim posts and see how hilariously evasive he is. It's no wonder they did business together.

Why are you making b8 then why are you doing b8 posts and shitposting

More Mossad attacks like 9/11 assuredly because inferior kikes such as yourself are apparently too stupid and/or weak to build empires on their own. Tell me, why do the whites you do callously insult and fuck with ALWAYS have to do thing for you? You're really that incompetent?

this war is displacing millions of shitskins and giving a cover for lvl 80 shitskins from Apefrica to invade the west. Assad is trying to kill the terrorists and end the war, the US and Israel are funding ISIS and fueling the war thats flooding white lands with savages. how are you not understanding this? you just blow in from reddit?

You leftist rats are alway making excuses for Muslims.

This will collapse the middle east, waste billions of dollars, and destroy Europe.
If you are pro-white and not pro-ZOG, then you do NOT want this to happen.
Unless you love the idea of Europe being flooded to the point of non-white majority in < 8 years.
But then, of course you do.
National Socialism isn't about killing anybody who isn't you, you imbecile.
It's about having one country, bound by BLOOD. Your "kill everybody non-white" rhetoric would have made you a social pariah in the third Reich.
But then again, you're /lefypol/ pulling D&C.

Why out of all other happenings these have to be shitposting
Why aren't we spreading this and saying the attack is a lie
Why no other happening has this level of shitposting?

Wow 0/10 Moises. I'd fire you right now. Holy shit lol is this a joke? Good luck Assad may you forever hold your nation!

Is Syria just becoming a PR factory to satisfy the PNAC/Zionists types?

Answer my question, jew. What threat is greater Israel to any unified white nation? The answer is none.
So again. Why should I care what shit skins are killed on the other side of the planet when they are in my neighborhood raping women and honor killing their kids?
Thats blatantly false. Most of these rapefugees aren't even from Syria in the first place.

This is amazing really

How (((suspicious))).

Im betting it was a lack of oxygen in the womb. Your mother was likey a smoker/ drinker/ both.

Oh look, another low iq mong. Already explained here . Because the only things anons respond to anymore is the lowest hanging bait. My theory is because of the influx of low iq retards such as yourself.

You're mother was goat that you muslim father raped.

We have no idea what you mean goy. Our honest JIDF are just defence guys only and we don't even know what white phosphorous is.

Explain to me how the destruction of the middle east = more rapefugees.
It doesn't have to be this way.
You shoot the traitor before shooting the enemy you dumb fucking faggot.
Fight the jews in our homeland and there will be no need for your government to be cucks.
I never suggested killing everybody non white. I suggested killing everybody that is a muslim. No different than killing everybody that is a communist. Islam is a mostly a ideology of world domination. Although more ancient than communism its root purpose is the same.

I did answer it you shilling kike. No Muslim did 9/11. That was your Mossad. Israel is the worlds biggest source of terror. You seem very upset at the glaring, obvious deficiencies of your people. Israel wants Assad gone? At the very least do it your fucking selves. Oh yea, you're incapable lol. Sucks to be an incompetent Jew don't it?

Such worthy digits and advice can not go unchecked

The

Yinon

Plan

READ A BOOK NIGGER

Sage because Trump is obviously the god emperor and playing 6 million dimensional chinese checkers. Anyone saying otherwise is obviously a kike shill. I'm sure the fact that he has loads of support from Jewish bankers, Israel and his billionaire Jew son in law is just a cover up for the fact he is the second coming of Hitler.

They know you will believe the opposite of whatever shills tell you to believe so they are extra obvious when shilling for their opposition.

Here let me tell you what happens if we war with assad
And by the why assad is just killing is own sandnig civilians so we shouldn't care about what he does
US attacks Russia says stop Us kills one slav and then Russia wars on us ww3 we all lose even the Jews most of them any way so let then say we don't some how kill a slav and Russia just sits back well then what Iraq 2.0 more sandnigs niging more dead soldiers men and women because of (((reform))) in the army and more money wasted on some sandnigs who hate anything western all because assad kill some other sanding why should we kill assad then so Isreal can take some more land? So the us can fail to fix an other sandhole.

This is the missile strikes all over again.

wtf Palestinians are animals now

Being a semite just seems like work
Learn to have fun you fat mongrel fucks

Good luck against ZOG, Assad.

Muslims, communists, jews. They're all the same.

shit I fucked up I thought you made a mistake and were shilling silly me I was the one who was an low iq shitposter not the one who shitposts all over the place and shills for both sides and said I wanted some yous wew

We have id's you retard

If the US starts a conflict with Assad and the Russians I suspect there will be an internal conflict that will start in the US. Likely, and justifiably, funded by the Russians. Which I honestly don't even care anymore if it happens, part of me hopes it does quite honestly. This kike controlled and shitskin filled cumdumpster of a country does not resemble the founding and what I was taught and promised.

Holy shit you really are a kike. You filthy kikes only know how to sell solutions to problems you've created. Gas yourself you fucking rat.

Your reading comprehension skills are shit faggot

It reeks of matzo in this thread.

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a “New Middle East”
globalresearch.ca/plans-for-redrawing-the-middle-east-the-project-for-a-new-middle-east/3882
The Neocons’ Project for the New American Century: “American World Leadership” – Syria next to Pay the Price?
globalresearch.ca/the-neocons-project-for-the-new-american-century-american-world-leadership-syria-next-to-pay-the-price/5305447
Trump Has Been Continuing Obama’s Syria-Policy
globalresearch.ca/trump-has-been-continuing-obamas-syria-policy/5596218
When you're tired of talking to jew shills in this thread go read some policy little babies

You're all stealing oxygen, yid.

There were a couple of dozen casualties when you include civilians, such as firefighters.

Shit, didn't see you post this before. I would never have bothered responding to you if I had.

Fuck it I'll join if it goes that far. We at the very least owe the Russians the fact that we're not all Tartars.

So many kikes in this thread I think my nose just grew. Listen you stinky fucking jews, youre going to lose and lose painfully soon.

Fight on the home front. Niggers die first.

Sad. All of you newfags must fuck off if you think ousting Assad will help in anything, besides more destabilization and another task done for the yiddon plan

It's called having principles.

Don't let one shill make you think 8/pol/ is lost we still have a lot to do and the mods are a sleep now I think

I'm glad schlomo has really tried to change our hearts on Israel and Jews. Unfortunately our anti-semitism is so sophisticated, that 18 year old schlomo in Tel Aviv is being paid minimum shekels an hour is hardly more than a distraction. Our our indignation of all things semitic, is a historical, philosophical, spiritual, and ideological, understanding and hate. Jews are the diametric opposite of what the Aryan is. The Aryan, builds, and the Jew sells it all away. You are in the wrong place if you think Israel and the yids don't need to violently quarantined and kept down in their international involvement… As they subvert all countries, and global organizations. Fuck Jews.

It would be nice to catch the kikes red-handed with their hands on chemical weapons trying to start shit.

Assad is a lesser evil compared to Israel. Without the kikes fucking the world over, white man can take care of business and clean house properly.

Spicer just release the statement a few hours ago via twitter. It's not surprising it showed up here.

Assad isn't even "evil." He's one of the last world leaders with integrity, and should be the left the hell alone to run his country. Leave them be. We should give zero fucks about the Middle East, except for not allowing them in our countries or for religious zealots to gain more power.

Kill yourself shill

WEW JIDF IS DESPRATE FOR THAT GOLAN HEIGHTS OIL

Yes because the brainwashed masses of cucks need to have a cover story for why they are inviting colored into their country.

I never said that. How would greater Israel be a threat to any non kike unified white nation?

This thread…

Nope fuck muslims. Their religion is about world conquest.

(Checked)

Based shitskins?

What Isreal would what you just posted the same thing word for word are you a bot?

>implying (((Judaism))) is not
boy you reek of jidf

So is the kike's.

Suprised you kikes aint pushing for qatar to get invaded as well? Didnt they just get caught talking to iran and russia?

Going to war with Isreal and putting them to the forgotten sands of time would solve more problems than going tomwar with Assad.

what if all sandnigs had the same face because of there race

He also made the same post in this thread

The jew and his lapdogs will tremble when they hear the Lion of Damascus roar.

HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT RIGHT AFTER TRUMP'S TRAVEL BAN PASSING SCOTUS

Jews, you won't be able to revert the long-standing conensus here on Holla Forums about Assad and Israel unless your team posts incessantly for days and months on end. Why do you even bother? Once this dies down a bit in a few hours, all actual anons will have a say and overwhelm you.

Also to get back on track we should start digging on this to see if the attack is a false flag and to make sure no attack on assad happens

Kind of funny how assblasted you kikes and cianiggers are over Assad winning though. This is your reminder of why we need to gas all kikes, for real this time.

And you believe this means Muslims are not our enemy.
I'm not denying that yet you keep pretending I am.

Other way around actually. As soon as you leave, this story is going to turn out to be inconsequential. You'll bitch and moan about how Trump is a jew and how we need to save help the muslims like good caring people while neglecting our own.

What truly funny is how rustled you are over anyone insulting muslims.
You are the equivalent of some fag being pro Stalin because he killed some jews.

Hey, what do you think of Israel? Not a bad country, right?

Fucking idiots, I want you both dead.

Is this the start of an Assad "redemption" arc, a Hey Rabbi Whatcha Doin episode, or more Putin Kills (((ISIS))) filler?

Eat a dick. The Lion of Damascus will stand tall over the smouldering corpse of zionist imperialist scum.
CAN'T MOSSAD ASSAD

Oh boy oh boy I can't wait for a whole 'nother week where absolutely nothing happens.

i dont know what you posted before, i saw that post i replied to and thought of hook noses

Gas your self JIDF

You clearly haven't been paying attention.

NICE TRY MOOSHIE

Why are so many of you supporting Israel wars? What do you think will happen if the US bombs amd ruin a sovereign country AGAIN? There will be more terrorist attacks and refugees like in the Bush/Obama administration.
I really miss all the real nazis that used to discuss in this board. I swear Holla Forums will be full of “kekistan” fat awkward losers by the end of this year.

Holla Forums has shot itself in the foot. Should assad fall, this will all be on you.

Nothing. Normalfags belive talmudvision, and talmudvision says "Assad gassed muh childrun"

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK TRUMP
FUCK TRUMP
FUCK TRUMP

arm the cucks
arm antifa
arm the niggers
arm the faggots

and then shut off the gibs

…wait, what is the tactical use of telling assad about the upcoming attack BEFOREHAND… I see him blaming Assad in advance, surely Assad can't use the heads-up to deny it in advance, or to plan a counter, I mean. right?
:^)

Does this help your autism?

Am I the only one questioning trump's stance on syria for this matter? Assad is 'vital for our survival.

I want to believe, user.

No, basically the only people against Assad are shills or r_thedonald transplants.

I was pointing out, even with all the kikery, jidf will never get Holla Forums to support whites dieing in another middle east war. They cannot meme, only subvert.

Zog

Schlomo, jews are bad. This is a fundamental principle of Holla Forums and is not something you are going to be able to shift with such transparent shilling.
Enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Israel's right to exist will never be supported because jews, in principle, do not have a right to exist.

You are going to love your gaschamber.

Gotta think more moves ahead, chessfags. This is a move to warn both Assad and the Russians that the Israeli are about to launch another chemical weapons attack false flag. He is basically stopping the kikes in their tracks by doing this. Pretty savy move.

So their gets are worthless as my digits?

Lol if assad is sitting on a sat link looking at /8pol/

How about someone explain why assad is a good guy

Trumpbots (CIA), Americucks (GOY) and the yids (MOSSAD/JIDF) going strong tonight.
BASED JEWS
A
S
E
D

J
E
W
S

The kikes and cianiggers want to kill him and annex syria, creating greater isreal, protecting kike run banks, and kike planned oil pipelines to the eu? Is their any other reason nessary we should not support him?

Assad is as innocent as Saddam and Ghaddafi, as innocent as a semi-secular middle east dictator can be.

Plus he doesn't have a (((central bank))) and cohens don't find him a kosher element to have so close to home.
Also, I hear they might want to run oil/gas lines through Syria because the only alternative is to go through Russia because of the Caspian sea being in the way.
And everybody knows that Russia is bad. Why? doesn't matter, they're bad!!

O and i forgot about the kike scheme of invading white countrys with sandnigger (((refugees))) and destroying the white race.

ah i didnt know. why is he chemically killing these people then? is it really a false flag? what if its true and we only pay attention to use it?

He isn't, it's all retard Trumpnigger hasbarafags that are spreading that meme

I dont want to take the side of either shit head, but the jews got to go first. maybe more info graphics expanding on these 7

Literally the only way Democrats can take over congress is if a Republican president starts a bullshit war in the middle east. If you love the white race then you want to stop a Democratic congress at all costs.

You don't need to. Plebs are waking up to the Greater Israel plot just by virtue of the fact that we keep going into different middle eastern countries and destroying the place. The (((MSM))) kinda did it themselves.

> Republicucks keep supporting the military under any pretext and help their greatest (((ally)))

Plebs see this and want answers and you just tell them straight up -doesn't matter their party- that we're fighting for Israel and they will connect the dots. Democucks will acknowledge it because of their hatred for bush and then you need to ask them how come Obama didn't get us out. Republicucks will insist it was right but then will need to be asked how come Obama stayed in the middle east for 8 years even though he did everything the opposite of what Bush did, allegedly.

Stick to the point. The core of why we're stuck wasting time in the middle east has never been riper for being told to everyone. For bonus points, bring up the fact that all of the countries wanted to get off the petrodollar. That's something that even republicucks will readily accept. Tell them Gaddafi's story, and use their hatred of Hillary to your advantage.

If he is winning why would he commit war crimes?
(he is winning)

worldaffairs.blog/2017/04/04/false-flag-or-fake-chemical-gas-attack-in-syria/

Notice how shills bombard this thread with nothing but shitposting making discussion and digging impossible.

Reminder, cianiggers and kikes buttfucked gaddafi with a knife, and hung saddam. What did we get out of it? 7000 dead whites, and 7 trillion in debt. Afganistan is now the cianigger durg capital of the world. What did isreal get out of our wars for zog? :^)

Both times Assad has been accused of chemical attacks were proven false. All Assad really seems care about is keeping his country together and independent of kike run banks.

Kill yourself, subhuman.

This.

(((Who)))

Wew laddie, somebody is working overtime.

Assad is literally fighting for all the world against radical islam and zog, the Syrian Army has the upper hand and is winning in every front,
what a great time to (((chemical))) mass murder some innocent civilians.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((They will just bat the ball back and forth)))

fuck off back to reddit you nigger

The only thing you are is a retard.

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO FILTER SHILLS AND RETARDS LIKE THIS GUY

I knew it was the fucking Mormons!

It's not like I don't have cuck-chan open on another tab. Lmao muh exodus. I can browse multiple sites at once. I'm sure most here do.

Nigger there was mass banning to protect Trump from criticising how he had become the opposite of what was needed in Syria

Time to kill yourself.

Are you retarded? What was your opinion on Syria before the election. What is it now. If it hasn't changed you should be able to pick this shit out a mile off. It's not difficult,.

I mean, it mostly is obvious.. mostly…

And their tactical and strategic accumen is world-renouned. Not to mention their command of several formidable navies. We can't defeat without Isreal's help.

Trump needs to bring the CIA niggers to heel.

I see the hasbara is heavy in this thread.
LONG LIVE ASSAD
FUCK THE JEWSA

Problem is the board can be shilled to fuck now because the board needed to go through the arguments after the first attack but the neo-con position was defended by proxy out of misguided loyalty.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/27/assad-further-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-white-house-claims

Imagine running on a platform of non-interventionism, then proceed in ratcheting up the lies in order to promote intervening.

inb4

hes just an eye doctor from england who wants the world to see

Don't be an edgy nigger on an anonymous board. Pretentious faggots.

healthy laugh received
thx

getwatcher+bots = auction for perception manipulation
this is being tested and refined like the narrative/counter narrative degradation shilling

Came here to post this in text form.

Syria is also the only country at war with ISISrael currently

I bet nothing will come of this as the 'warning' has already happened. Trump defusing a floor 7/kikestate false flag by calling their shit.

To bad we can spot it a mile away when they say kikes = good. Kind of hard to warp our paranoid hatred of kikes.

The Golan Heights gives Israel drilling access to the Syrian Oil fields. This has always been all about Israel becoming an oil producing nation in the middle east by stealing Syrian land. Dumb Goyim boomers don't care, hur der, guns and freedom and oath keepers keep our christ cucked.

It galls the (((Jews))) everyday that the holy land does not sit on a single natural oil deposit and yet all of their neighbors do. Ironic God kinda fucked the hebes that way huh?
Oy Vay Zmir

that has become so common 0:40 lose the audio nd video feed when the comment doesn't suit the narrative. Years ago that shit would have resulted in multi-million dollar fines against CNN and now it happens everyday,

The jews are the one's backing the zionist jews plan to accelerate WWIII, it's hardly the most complex of mathematics

OH NO

You're really grasping at straws here sharekikes.

>muh ((((chemical attacks))))
>((((((((((reuters))))))))))
This thread reeks of the /leftycuck/ and trs gay community with blackpills and interracial garbage for appetizers

Zionism *is* Judaism

Jewish Supremacist Mythos

"The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)…The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come…In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)."
From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm

Video of Jews:
Orthodox Israeli Jews: Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM [Open] [Open]

What Happens When Jews Can Freely Rule?
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw [Open] [Open]

Judaism in its own words on 'who is human:'
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue. It usually goes to excessive Jewish power.

Learn about the Kalergi and Oded Yinon plans, and spread the Word.

Also fuck (((Kushner)))

If any red-pilled user can explain why Holla Forums still has these teams of organised jewish hasbara managing every thread on Holla Forums ensuring no criticism of the jews long term zionist agenda is tackled on here, it would be appreciated if the Mods could explain why they openly allow obvious jews to astroturf every thread and gaslight anons here so freely.

These kikes have turned Holla Forums into a laughing stock along with every other retarded easily conditioned fanboy that went for the alt-right hoax.

Everything that has happened since the election has shown the entire celebration of Trump was a jewish controlled psyop from the start,

Yet these kikes still openly shill on Holla Forums with the MODS backing them and only attacking genuine pol/aks in favour of these kikes

FREE SYRIA

IF DUBS OR TRIPS IM ENLISTING TO RUSSIAN ARMY

Have fun serving (((Putin)))

they even did that after the strikes, and it was through Jordan just like the reports back then said.
archive.is/Xkkvo
of course, they are stuck there since they got outflanked by the SAA.

This is just embarrassing. We aren't supporting neo-cons, Trump doesn't get a pass for capitulating.

well fug :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Putin has every right to down Israeli and Us jets in Syria you dickhead

We're not dying, we're just dieting.

Aight, contacting Russian mod, hopefully they will let slavnigger like me in

You kikes stick out like sore thumbs.

bad idea

The quality of threads have been reduced due to your posting habits.

US is hwhyte guise.

One race.
American race.

He's a Damage Control shill.
They have been here since the board came back from the 1st of April and since the time of Trump's first Syria strike.
They don't only behave like insane people when the matter is defending Trump, they also derail every meaningful discussion, they don't want it to happen in any thread.

This is all way too conveniently times at the height of investigations underway and the collapse of the "trump russia collusion" narrative. With the ban reinstated, and the people getting more and more angry at the left and MSM, it would make sense for Trump to get right along with getting more of his shit done. It just seems way too conveniently timed now to happen and is being used as a means to further distract the POTUS from being able to get his policies and agenda going.

Brown?

You followed their line of thought a little too much, they're just being real salty because the ban got through, everything else you see in social media and this thread is pure ad-hominem, gaslighting and concern-troll astroturfing, kinda like what these loser are doing:

Never have I seen such levels of delusion in one place

O dear me, I meant LOSERS

You jews have been flooding these boards with pro-neocon jew propaganda since the day the kikes decided to control the opposition through their free masonic hoax Trump

Spotted another one.
What's more sad about all this is that they're allowed by moderation.
You can tell them by the way they talk, by the images they use, by the name of the images they use, etc
They're all too obvious, even spending lots of time here, because they're not genuine, they're not honest.

playing both sides won't work schlomo

t.goon shill
Every shill post you commies make puts a smile on my face

Welcome to Holla Forums you newfag, neocon, idiot. Guess what? You're not in good company.

I hear ya, but considering that the last thing that (((they))) want Trump to do is follow through on getting his agenda completed. Even with the left on a losing streak, they still don't want him to complete his agenda, and are willing to throwing anything and everything to distract him. False flags about "chemicals in syria" seems to be their next step. Bernie's being investigated, Comey is in legal jeopardy, and much more happenings to come. (((they've))) been wanting to get the (((EU))) involved with Syria so that (((Israel))) can have an army fighting for them as a means of getting ground for (((greater israel))). So anything Israel is kicking up a fuss by trying to get another army to come in and clean sweep destroying Syria's means of taking down Israel jets from continuing bombing them, it seems then Trump has to quickly switch over, bomb an airforce base, and deflate it saying "the situation's been taken care of. " and force the kikes to either back down because action was taken or overtly reveal themselves.

Them getting itchy about losing is understandable to the point they're a caricature of cartoon villains.
This part made it SEEMED like he got caught a bit flat-footed there, which can be misleading to those you do not know better, if one has read the past threads about how he moves around, especially during the elections, the 'has to' part is simply inconsistent and out of place.

To simply put it, just wait and see and do something else since the board is flooded with worthless text garbage from trs, /leftycuck/, and cianiggers

this

The war on syrial falls down to 'we want a jewish central bank there, end of the rine'
The war on russia falls down to 'they want to start a gold backed currency, gotta stop that'

That's all that there is to that

*who
Didn't realize it's morning already, fuck me.

Indeed. Like what happened after april first, I waited to see what played out than immediately react in leftist-tier hysteria. Anyone with a real appreciation to strategy and tactics can see he plans for the future and plants seeds that leave people confused until he comes back to harvest a plenty and leave enemies scratching their heads because it was too late. The same here, I will patiently wait to see what unfolds.

It's taking some time, but the left is crumbling apart each and every day, more so as they turn on their own like with Nancy. People are exhausted with the MSM pushing a clear lie for 11 months, and exhausted their resources. It's taking longer than I'd like, but we're getting there with the common normal person getting more and more resentful to the left and lugenpresse.

This is what it'll be. They're pissed as all fuck right now.

nice copypasta jewcob ovenstein

Donald has more patience than the rest of us, for him the amount of time spent doing what needs to be done is mere child's play, he's done plenty of this kind of stuff that took a lot longer, we're just playing catch up on how he plays the game, especially when working out our brains for it.

Don't forget the Project Verizon leaks on ((CNN)) that just got out, that one is also the reason

So, more 4D chess?
The anti-trump anti-amnesty shills must be butthurt

You Americans are going to use the same pretense you used in Iraq. Anybody shilling against Assad is either another patriotard or flat out hasbara.You think this is reddit?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

Y U G O FOR LIFE

No one knew controlling the military was so complicated. It took banon working behind the shadows for 2 months to get the Supreme Court to acknowledge that the travel ban was constitutional give it time, /our guys/ are in government… Just a few days ago, my friend who works in DC told he's trying to get other white conservative senators to help him pass an amnesty bill. He is thinking of/pol/acks

Russia is a paper tiger

Is this why all the illegal spics left Holla Forums?

Why does bannon dress like a homeless? Is this how a racially aware white should behave? Panhandling to make ends (yatch) meet?

I'm appreciating the lack of "filler" in VRAINS

Your a shillah

The fuck am I reading

It's been laid out in posts already you low iq gas huffer.

what's so wrong about the smugs? only /int/goons, anti-anime cucklords, or those SJWeebs in nipland would be discomforted about it, unless…..

do you even use your brain nigger?

more like oversensitive gullible idiots who fell for a ruse

at least he doesn't look like a stereotype corporate suit or like that one jew congressman with his nipples standing up

basically the guys at SC are a bit bull-headed and takes a bit of convincing (w/o the usury part, of course)

Oy vey Trump bombing Syria again.

Let's pretend like we're not Jews and pretend we don't like this.

We turn the Goys against Trump and masquerade as non-kikes.

(1)

Not having a good day are you, kikes?
Your D&C methods are really failing harder than usual this month.

As someone watching Syria since 2011 this is pretty spot on.

They're not fooling anybody but themselves.

There's barely any episodes give it time. Besides, filler isn't so bad because how else will you DORO MONSTAR CARDO

Trump's own children are biological jews

You dumb kikes would be here telling us that we should watch a meteor destroy the earth as long as the Jews go with it.

Like I said. Go back to the synagogue rabbi roll that Torah out a little further.

Or maybe that old scroll is out of new tricks?

That really has to be the most ill thought out attempt at fitting in for a post on Holla Forums ever.
On a day where every thread is flooded with kikes, even shilling for jewboy and MI5 agent Tommy god goy Robinson, yours takes the biscuit

Now that's what a real white man should look like. Tbh, we need men like him impregnating the wives of most white Americans.

The fact you're trying to call anyone a kike just shows how terrible of a shill you're.

Incoherent ramblings of a Hebrew.

Almost actually addressed what I said.

Almost…

I have no doubt the show will eventually go to shit, but at least it's not like Arc-V where it took 50 episodes to flesh out 4 characters and another 50 episodes to drag on the synchro dimension… All before rushing the XYZ dimension (and its cards).

And don't get me started on the fusion dimension: it was rush filler

You call your original post something coherent. Like I said its been laid out already in this thread you sack less yid. Now run along go shill for greater israel and more refugees for the west on facebook.

Talking about fitting in and doesn't check the trips???

Consult your training manual. Maybe your commanding officer can help you.

Looks like they just ran our of anti-trump non-argument shilling tactics, now they're pretending to be gentiles to muddy the waters, and also proceed to attack The President's children, typical jews.

My friend's redpilled mom (she voted for Trump) told me banon had to get on his knees and suck to get them to see the truth.

TBH, I disagree with her opinion

Dude, she's an actual kike. Look it up.

The worst part is that they're as transparent as a ghost yet think they're hidden.

Like a kid covering his eyes and thinking they can't be seen.

They just don't realize how obvious it is.

Ivana Trump is a jew, she is the kiklets biological mother

At what point will you kikes just get this over with and replace the Holla Forums logo with a Star of David?

ANYONE OPPOSING MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL IS A SHILL
Holy shit how low this place has fallen, such obvious shilling should be outright banned. NO WAR ISRAEL WANTS IS A WAR THAT SHOULD BE FOUGHT! and f you defend this BS just because of Trump, the_donald is your home or you are just shilling for the jews.

Make a point, you've been hit with facts and yet you have resulted to spewing insults. You think actual anons fall for this shit? I'd love to hear a refutation of these posts. Also lets add in do you think Israel runs America?

What happened to the illegal spics that used to populate 8/pol/?

They only run the banks and media :^)

You didn't hear about the new initiative the jews put out.

Check thhis kike out.
ACTUAL ANONS NOW.

What like the chosen people?

Memes done rabbi. All things good for kikes are bad for us kinda over now.

I wish I could impregnate her Aryan womb, we need more Aryan purebloods

Thanks for proving my point and dodging like I threw an oven at you.

You misspelled MEGAmillions user, I do wish I could win the lottery though

Being republican today means loving Jews & Israel more than America & Americans.

Yeah actual facts. Sorry I didn't address those specific accusations.

You're not fooling anyone. Just leave it's not funny anymore.

You faggots tried this months ago.
>OMG SOMEONE MARRIED A JEW OMGZ GOYS GUYS DRUMPF IS INFECTED WITH JEW

You are so utterly obsessed with Trump losing support. It's hilarious and makes your attempts so fucking cringe-obvious.
Everything you do is to try make pol distance itself from trump. You're fucking terrified of us because we memed the fucking POTUS and control the narrative.

Syria is practically over you do realise? Trump has successfully done absolutely jack shit there while appearing to not.
>oyy veyy goyim but he bombed a few convoys a-a-aand 60% of his cruise missiles missed any targets after informing Syria and Russia prior a-a-aand it was operating next day which crushed your last attempt at chemical weapon shilling
That's basically all you faggots have along with 'x is a kike' 'x is a goy'.

Your greater ISISrael plan has practically fallen flat on its' face.
No one has done shit to Qatar, Iran is helping them now.
Trump is a goy base pocketed
Iran can directly supply Syria over land (big big development)
Iraq-Syria border opened
You clearly don't know fuck about Syria so might pay to just STFU no? AKA all your efforts are making things worse for yourself
newfagshills like you don't know fuck about your damn assignment you USELESS LAZY SHILLS - fuck it must be demoralizing every time Holla Forums shits on you. Imagine working a job where every day the customers abused the fuck out of you for being a fucking gormless deadshit like yourself.

The fucking bastards, we even got one good goyim soldier here after all, doing the jews bidding is not bad for us and it's not the same as doing their bidding, that is "kinda over"! They just cannot be more obvious.

You feel you are doing what? You have done nothing but try and gaslight anyone saying the war in Syria should be left alone so more Americans don't die for Israel. You seemed to ramble on about how this is a good thing when the only people its good for are the jews. You sperg out and call anyone who disagrees you a jew instead of arguing or using facts. Was overthrowing Gaddafi and Saddam a good thing as well, this is all a pattern.

It's a Hell of a lot worse than that

must be why trump is scared shitless of invading syria

Lmao I know who you are now. You're that same faggot who shat up the Trump thread last week before the pedosta/lynch/bernie shit happened and spammed /sg/ with your 'associate anything trump with kike' narrative.
Nothing on the weekend, how strange, it was rather quiet here

LMAO fucking hell you're getting desperate bringing up Fred Trump building a fucking kike building. I mean one building of what hundreds? KIKE CONFIRMED!!111!
He also built/donated shit including a whole fucking village/area for low income families and niggers, so that makes him a nigger now too?

Your logic is absolutely holeproof bro!

Quick, post the wall picture!

Shill the airbase you faggots, I dare you.

It's actually the opposite, user. Trump is the only who personally ordered retaliation against Syria because his feefees got hurt seeing those dead kids on the news.

No images check. Check

Taking shit seriously. Check

Can't check dubs or trips. Check

You just want to say now it's your first day on the job?

If not then just quit.

cant tell if sarcastic or autistic chesscuck

Both of trump's parents died in an exclusively jewish hospital, at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, New York.

Any New yorkian will tell you goys get transferred if the stay is longer than 24hrs.
These places are jew only.

thoughtco.com/g00/ancestry-of-donald-trump-1421916?i10c.referrer=http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-720328.html

Not even worth it.

Did you have something to say to dispute what I said or are you and your jew friends going to do nothing but spew ad homs.

Amazing how the ones shilling against Syria seem to be the most inept people I've come across. Either make a point or go choke on a matzo ball. Lay out how this war benefits anybody but israel.

ITT

based uber neocon jews you mean

Source for Ivanka being a jew? too many shill articles all over the board for anything concrete

Pretty much

That picture of you is all you got against me, jacob?

you literally brought the house down with your unsubstantiated commie argument

You would have a point if we're still in 2012, but right now isreal spasming about in SW Syria is anything but benefiting to them, they're just making it worse for their side with their schizo-chimpout because their odead yinope plan is floating in the water like a dead fish

You're of course discounting the countless detailed posts that have been removed at the jews requests.

Here let your buddy Ezra explain it for you

Look at all the facts goys!

Maybe because they're fucking loaded?

Nice fax guys. Really solid proof he's collaborating with ISISrael.

Syria related Trump thread

You're using obvious media tier tricks

You're just helping to shit on your own narrative and you don't even see it.

Tell me what he's done that's helping ISISrael so well. Assad is practically swinging from the gallows and losing territory left right and centre!

P.s. if you're a real polack who is misguided you can answer a question for me; what was the great gets gifted by kek recently?

I have said anything about Trumps family you illiterate sperg. One fact israel owns Americas foreign policy, America funds the militants trying to overthrow Assad, Sean Spicer puts out word that they have knowledge of Assad getting ready for chemical attacks(much like Saddam). America will not let Syria get away with these attacks. I can't really see what point you're trying to make. My argument has always been the only groups benefiting from the war in Syria are Saudis, jews and shabbos goys who sold their souls. Now what exactly do you have against what I've said?

Don't forget how they siphon away the water from the golan heights that would normally be used to supply syria.

At least post the full comic, goy.

That actually explains it.

^
You have to go back

Your jewish buddy Ezra not to your liking, well how about straight from the horses mouths.

You really aren't the brightest bulb in the pack are ya? They have been losing the war which is why another chemical false flag is coming you dimwit. Also israel has been stepping up attacks more blatantly. Either he sticks to campaign promises of not going to war with Syria or he becomes another mouth piece for zion.

Jews are equivalent to hades and muslims Cerberus.

Not an argument.

Just stop replying. They ignore any logical though and are still under the assuming future events. They think they can predict the future by making it their own.

never even heard of these alt-lite faggots you're recommending to me, nor do I'm gonna even start caring about their cuckoldry with your cianigger-handler, rabbi shitskin

>>>/int/

still trying to squeeze out what other non-arguments they're trying to scape out of the barrel, it'll make shill spotting much easier if I could make them post more nonsensical shill arguments now to familiarize anons with their wordsmithing and mental gymnastics later on

They're just Christians that happen to refer to Jesus as Ali.

Only time will tell what happens when they deploy their next false flag on Syria but if you are dumb enough to think the left and patriotards won't blindly follow the marching orders from the talmudic vision, you haven't been paying attention for very long.
pic related, you still seem to be a very dull bulb.

What makes you think those masses of leftists and patriotards are not a bunch of paid crisis actors and shill companies, how can you be sure what you say are just gonna happen because you think it might happen, and what made so sure those NPCs outnumber everybody else?. You see the point here is, their false flag attempts, ww3 rattling and jihadi roleplaying is irrelevant and ineffective to do anything on the ground the moment the Russians entered the war, jews/commies/democraps and neocohen-cianiggers lost the majority seats and Trump became POTUS

If anything you're either a deluded idiot or a pessimist, meanwhile as for me, everything is noblebright in the world and the future could not be any better.

He's not white, I seen illegal spics more white than that muslim

Haha haha

Failing miserably.

Fight for your homeland you fucking coward

Russian Chinese currency >> petrodollar

Did your ME research came from wikipedia, or is it some obscure pozzed publication somewhere?

The natural and organic discussions of 8/pol/ was created from behind the scenes by /kennedi/.

Only real Holla Forumsacks know that though, people "Sage" but don't know about the bird that wrote the code. WAKE UP

Wasn't it fairly well established that Trump's missile strike was actually nothing and a way to make the last false flag attack go away? What makes you think this is any different?

I thought we already agreed that Trump used the false flag to false flag the kikes:

No one knew war could be so complicated.

Her mother and grandmother are yids.
Choke on pig dick, Moishe.

Yea this sounds like something that will totally benefit the white race. If the gop trys to pull this all hell will break loose.

Im starting to wonder if this (((/kennedi/))) an (((Holla Forums))) front.

So, has anything actually happened yet, or is this thread just 500+ posts of aggressive, arbitrary shitposting?

*is an

Looks like its just shills at the moment.

How do you know he's not Christian? And would that change your outlook?

Man those kikes sure don't like BDS I wonder where the funding came from?

Shills are purposefully ignoring that 'inconvenient' part of their drumpf = jewcuck narrative on Syria while distracting everyone with their 'Ivanka = jewspawn' meme, see how they claim Ivanka's family line AND Trump's family including his late parents are automatically jewish when kushner married her just because Trump's family is loaded with cash, while marketing their shill memes about it.

endchan is a goon den, wouldn't put it past them

the latter

>replace 'jamal the nigger with the arm-sized dick' with (((Daddy's)))
typical jews.

Why don't we bomb Israel instead?

==THANKS FOR THAT POST, RABBI (((BAGELSTEIN)))! 0.02 SHEKELS HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR (((JIDF))) ACCOUNT!

>==THANKS FOR THAT POST, RABBI (((BAGELSTEIN)))! 0.02 SHEKELS HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR (((JIDF))) ACCOUNT!==

THANKS FOR THAT POST, RABBI (((BAGELSTEIN)))! 0.02 SHEKELS HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR (((JIDF))) ACCOUNT!

being sarcastic and posting the same shit thrice just to fix your script won't help you with your piss poor shilling, trs shill

Thanks rabbi, the gas chambers are down the hallway to your left.

the chesscuck term appeared when faggots from reddit tought they could infiltrate Holla Forums threads about stuff outside of US borders without anyone noticing.
when they were called out, some autist said it was just on some other level or some retarded autistic crap like that.

the whole appearance of you posting these shitpost monoliths to attack anyone who is critical of trumps autistic actions proves youre some really retarded redditor thats only here to shill. not to mention youre a weeaboo

ive seen sandniggers more based than trump.

So you're saying that if I called out the shills for using shitty copypasta memes and get all buttflustered and stopped posting entirely for a week by posting smug anime girls, they win?
Other than it's merely one of many places to mine, harvest lewd pics and rare memes, I don't even use reddit let alone being a redditfag
And that's a problem because?

try harder

oy vey, JIDF working overtime on this thread

reasons to stop supporting regime change:
-denying israel/saudis the oil they so desperately want in the golan heights
-denying turkey, israel and saudis the pipeline to europe they so desperately want
-parties above will have to do things for themselves
-ending the flow of refugees
- russia aligned israel hating secular dictatorship >>>>> israel defending theocratic shithole
-something something 20 TRILLION FUCKING DEBT

reasons to pursue regime change
-bending over for saudis and israel is fun
-average citizens definitely stand to benefit from wasting trillions of dollars fixing countries that will totally not revert into cesspools of corruption and terrorism the instant we leave
- m-m-muh shitskins

Did I miss the first one?

Fuck Israel and fuck Trump for being a good goy

The shills are saying what?

MSM is ramping up the chemical weapon angle based on ((((information))) from the whitehouse. What the fuck are you even doing here?

What conclusion will my research come to other than kikes being very politically powerful?

That's ok, drumpf the cuck will bend over backwards to accomodate (((Netanyahu))) and invade Iran anyway.

Found the shill. Trump is a leader

Fuck you.

My redpilled uncle (white Nationalist in prison) told me he's seen spics more white than the average 8/pol/ack. He gets Internet in prison one hour a day.

I gotten dubs twice in this thread while redpilling about kikes' fear of Trump. What have you done for the white race?

Is she the little racemixer who was enjoying kid Jamal enriching her?

I hope this is accurate. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but fully aware that it becomes mental gymnastic territory.

Oh shut the fuck up you braindead piece of shit. Shove your "redpilling" up your ass. You're doing nothing but blindly pasting subversive Trump "support".

There's no evidence to show Trump doing anything but be a good goy.

What a mess this place has become.

>>>/ovens/

All these words with nothing being said.

Punished trump theory is accurate though, Cohn hated kikes and taught trump their shitty ways. He served his purpose, that said I don't trust any. He has to keep them close to trick them long term, which so far is working out.

You dumb motherfuckers come here with pictures of trump doing something or his family and have nothing

You always distract away from his actions like typical D&C shills or brainwashed low iq shitskins

So he's such a goy that he'd do the following;

VS

>oy vey he went against his promises not to intervene, gentile!
=oy vey trump is a shill

If trump was a goy, Syria would be even more fucked up and we'd be in WW3, like Hillary wanted to do.

>>>Back to Reddit

it is the pure truth and the only truth

>soemone saying the president of the (((USA))) is a leader after kennedy

The "purpose" he served was to destroy McCarthy and traffic young boys.,

Trips and dubs means Assad the doctor-dictator will win in the end.

cant MOSSAD the ASSAD

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Underwater Ping Pong

If dubs then Syria will be cleansed of ISIS before the winter

When has there EVER been a kike who's pro Assad?

Assad's clan are cryptokikes. It's why all the Sunnis hate him.

Facking noice, but let's be honest nobody here is going to fall for it. In any case I just want to see some turkroaches burn.

No one knew syria could be so complicated

3D chess is very hard though

Topkek. You're not even trying anymore.

Christians in Syria wouldn't exist without Assad's protection. The Muslim Brotherhood, the Saudis (actual cryptokikes), the Jews and western globalists all want him dead but the Lion is too strong for them.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Israelis nonironically brag about providing medical support to "rebels". All over the internet.

I'm not gonna read the walls of texts and info-graphs, shills. You bunch are clearly still butthurt that you had no control over the narrative as of late. Trump never ran as uber fuhrer to begin with.

Makes no difference even if Holla Forums collectively hates him all of the sudden.

REMINDER

Why does Russia allow it?

Oh right. Kike as fuck.

Theory
Trump's Plan: Take Syria, Split Syria up, 4/5th Israel, 1/5th Palestine, Saudi gets Qatar and pipeline for their support, Peace in the ME finally
But then there's the matter of Russia, Iran

He doesn't have a plan for syria. You would know this if you weren't a newfag shill.

Syrian President Badass Assad has taken to the syrian skies in a Russian fighter jet vowing to shoot down US F-16 fighters over his country.

How the fuck did they meme chemical attacks into "warcrimes" to begin with?

Fuck… they kinda look white for sandniggers.

Cause they are
let me just leave this here

It's just like all the other false memes like "diversity is our strength", "Islam is the religion of peace" and all that other tripe.

When it comes to matters of empire the president does as is told, or else.

NEOCOHENS NEED TO FUCKING HANG INCLUDING TRUMP!

Dear God, may any american that dares raise his hands against Assad die a cruel death along with any descendants of his or hers.

There is only Kek.

All the shilling in here with ad hominems and straw men, 90% of this thread is just garbage. What are these kikes afraid of? That we might start a campaign that sways policy away from targetting Assad? That we might expose some other aspect of this story that sheds light on a hidden truth. Is Assad actually gassing kids? So many Assad experts and insiders on Holla Forums that claim they know, and they always seem like "Drumpf" haters. You're all painting a picture with negative space.

Heresy.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3H5f7oePQE

Always remember. Kikes play both sides in every conflict.
They are a disgusting race of vermin. If you think they wouldn't slit their own mothers throats for a few extra shekels think again. It is true that they do not like Assad but only because they don't want to lose control of that country and because Assad is threatening to give more power to Russia. Russia is still very much under jewish control except they are like rebellious teenagers. Russia does things like flip jews off when they aren't looking and sneak out at night to go to that party.
But this is a shill thread. Its Trump hasn't done anything and the faggots here are acting like he just declared war on Syria.

THE WORLD OF MAKE BELEIVE

for you redditors out there, a quick side note:
anyone who isnt a complete and utter retard here knows that (((US))) (((elections))) are a (((farce))).
the mere reason trump was favored is because he was a much better short term alternative to that cunt hilldog.
but when redditors and normies started coming here, and tought the rooting was for real, they started autisticly and nonironically sperging with their bluepilled bullshit.

because if they acted like the (((US))) does theyd get sanctioned like they did when they tried to stop the kosher color revolution in ukraine.
excpet this time on a much bigger scale, especially since the UN security council is, with the exception of russia and china, completely ZOGed by (((US))) proxies. but you wouldnt know about that because it doesent say so on reddit.

Trump is a neokike who will be sentenced accordingly once the NatSoc regime is formed.

are you retarded or just a zionist?

Dugin is a kike!

the same way they memed barrelbombs.
heres a copypasta from some blog i was at, some guy explained it pretty fine:

Barrelbombs.
When youre a big media outlet and are payed to make up some crap that would make someone seem bad what do you do?
You take some random shit (so they cant say its entirely made up) and then you demonise it so much people think even Hitler wouldnt have done it (fore those who dont know this is a refference to the US chemical weapons episodein 2017).
A barrelbomb is a barrel filled with explosive and then dropped from an aircraft. Its much less effective and dangerous than an actual bomb, but its cheap to produce, which is good, especially if youre a desperate army surrounded on all fronts by terrorists with half of the world on their side.
So what so bad about them you may ask? Their name.
Seriously. The western media just made up a label and sold it as an apocalyptic wunderwaffe.
You can do it to. Imagine something bad. Like a papercut. Now put some strange word infront of it, like "mechanical".
"mechanical papercut", sounds scary doesent it? Now imagine the media is talking about it all the time and saying its incredibly horrible.
Thats all the magic you need to make up some scary bullshit and blame it on someone you dont like.

Chemical weapons.
Everyones heard of these chemical attacks in syria. And the west has continiously blamed them on Assad personnaly. Like he makes those weapons in his basement with bleach and sodapop. Ofcourse they dont tell you a whole bunch of other things.
Like for example how the US gave a shitton of those chem weapons to Saddam back when he was in war with Iran.
Or when they killed Gaddafi and gave Libyan chem weapon stocks to the "moderate opposition".
Or when the UN conducted and confirmed the complete destruction of the syrian chemical weapons stock.
Or like how every allegation of a chemical attack was made by the terrorists who themsleves regulary use chemical weapons.
Or how most of those attacks are never investigated or questioned.
Or how the few that are investigated always turn out to be commited by the terrorists themselves.
Now if you dont beleive those facts, just put yourself in Assads position. Would he ever say:
"well, seems my army is doing pretty well and everything will be OK if noone else (like the US) attacks me. Hmm… you know what? I think that im just gonna bomb some random place full of civillians with weapons i dont even have, even if it wont help my army on the field in any way. I know that if i do that the US will have a pretext to bomb and invade syria, and that its a warcrime, and that it would prettymuch send all my efforts of the past years to hell, but ill do it anyway, because terrorists would never lie."

quality content at its finest.

Kill yourself hasbarafag you subhuman paki shitskin. You will get the rope soon along with all your mudshit paki friends. GTFO of Britain it is a hWhite country.

Remember to sage hide and report Hasbarafag posts. He is a literal Paki mudshit from Britain. He is responsible for all the anti Trump spam. He uses VPN's to take over and slide threads. This is his twitter account he is also responsible for the anti Putin spam.

SHOO SHOO HASBARAFAG YOU GROSS INBRED PAKI

Post them all, I'm just curious

Wew!

Just go to his Twitter @zogistani99. He is a literal Paki from London or Nottingham.

GTFO shill

I do wonder how long until we appropriate his dank memes

Oh, hello Learningcode. Yeah these anti-Trump shills really are a bunch of stormderps, aren't they?

what kind of bait is this?

I'll go if you tell me why exactly Trump isn't a Jew puppet and shouldn't be punished once National Socialists (not you kikes and bootlickers) take over.

Hasbarafag/Ahmed you are a literal Paki shitskin and a mudshit. GTFO this is a National Socialist board.

I wouldn't trust an antifa-supporting chesscuck to say what is and is not a National Socialist board.

Oh, that's simple. Trump is legit because shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill JIDF shill shill shill shill shill [nobody boogeyman of the week] shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill and because it's 1488D chess.

hmm.

Found the TRSodomite

Your whining and complaining will echo across the whole internet. It doesn't matter where you are. Wherever you go, you must bitch.

Damn hasbarafag you are so shameless even after getting exposed as a mudslime shitskin you will keep posting. Anyway someone tell kampfy that the hasbarafag/endchan goon has been doxxxxxxxxed I am out.

Come on you stupid hooknosed Jew, put a little back into your shilling.

pottery

Come on Schlomo, stop beating around the bush, you can do it! Tell me about why God Emperor Trump is based and I am wrong!

Well this makes all sorts of sense.

Of course you can't, you are here only to shill your pro-Jewish agenda.

Stupid, dumb, Israeli scum!

Is everyone that objects to jews a "hasbarafag" now?

They used to be called pol/aks before the hijacking by the JIDF took place here, now it's a board for praising neocon kikes and jew controlled opposition all the way.

That's what a jew would call 'progress'

You're as transparent as your "Glass" kike last name, Schlomo

Promoting neocon kikes and every jew controlled steam vent is pro-jew
It's especially annoying to see you camped out on Holla Forums

Stay mad

You are aware that not one single pol/ak supports Trump
There may have been some low IQ drones at the start but once he was appointed and brought in the most verminous filthy neocon kikes into the administration, NOT ONE pol/ak supported Trump.

Only you kikes who decamped here refused to leave after your years long political campaigns for every lying devious jew in world politics.

You do realise that if all you have are compliant retards who champion Trump, then you don;t have a single red-pilled white nationalist, only kikes and spastics who believe jewish lies.

Summershills worst shills.

You are correct, making fun of Jews is the polar opposite of being a Jew..
You dumb kike!

Do what?

You are here openly promoting jews and jew controlled opposition on each and every thread in huge numbers mass reporting every legit user, you are literally shilling for ZOG and attacking any pol/ak who objects to jews.
I am here calling out you lying jews, nor am I pushing and promoting anyone, just calling out (((you))) kikes for the lying devious unwanted vermin you are.

lol

What have I astroturfed, what is the Scotsman fallacy you speak?
All you've won is a takeover by hostile isreali hasbara jews.
Not one genuine pol/ak approves of you jews holding Holla Forums hostage.
Besides how does any of the gibberish you wrote relate to a single word I did?

I really don't know what these kikes are saying either, but they're definitely the bottom of the barrel from hasbara jew-school

Are you faggots so desperately poor that you have to do this to try to make a living? You should probably just sell your bodies on the street, it'd be more honest of a living than being a professional liar on a cambodian furniture swap street meet

Just hop VPNs already lol

Stay anally annihilated. Here's hoping you die of a most painful, embarrassing cancer in the near future.

Ah yes, snark, the last refuge of the powerless goon.

And reported. Thanks.

What is the point of Holla Forums if no user is allowed a right of reply to all you astroturfing kikes and everyone just has to accept lying jews dominating every thread?

This is literally the best shilling that money can buy.

USA bombed Assad and shot one of his planes down. Trump wed his daughter to a Jew and let her convert to his religion.
4D chess by the based god emperor or something questionable? Notice my use of the word 'questionable'. Say the 4D chess bullshit turns out to be true, why should we not raise our brows in the meantime? Surely someone with an interdimensional plot of such proporions would know that shaking the enemy's hand would upset those who know who the enemy is.

Just like you did before. So you did hop VPNs like I suggested after all

BECAUSE THE VERY SAME KIKES THAT ARE DESTROYING YOUR NATION WITH IMMIGRATION ARE ALSO DESTROYING SYRIA

THIS IS ALL FOR ISRAEL

GET WITH THE PLOT YOU FAGGOT

well that's not nice

if youd see any other thread than autistic burger threads youd find the differ.
its not like half the threads in the catalog are those autistic irrelevant r_thedonald threads

but hes right.

for all you REDDITORS out there

Sage for OT

Holy shit, I thought they were just coverts.
They are actually Jews by blood!
Why would Trump do this?

lol is this a thing now? waifus gored up

Too bad most of us post smug anime girls ironically

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump
Something doesn't smell right.

I saw this smug at The Weekly Kvetch.
Is there a gored up version?

Would a "racially aware white" run a zionist mouthpiece like Kikebart?

I think you're mistaking image boards with reddit.

Would banon also be a 3D chess player? He was personally hand picked by Trump

You're thinking too hard

To be fair, no one politics was so complicated

Oh look this thread is still alive and still nothing has happened.

(((The only Holla Forumsacks who don't support Trump are the illegal spics which used to make up over 1/2 of of 8/pol/. It's because of Trump that they left, if that's not a victory for the white race idk what it)))

Nice /kennedi/ dubs, you have to go back

Do you really think these immigrants are all from Syria?

religion of them when den sen jen ren ben gotcha. cheQ"d

Nobody said that you fucking kike.

Trump is a pro-Israel. No question about it. Electing wasn't exactly a great move. It was just the best move that was on the board. Electing Trump is just taking a bit of material before we get checkmated. It made the game look more respectable to onlookers.

He said that he would work with Russia in Syria, but you always knew that Israel would drag us into something over there, right? So what's the benefit of Trump? A wall. The wall itself doesn't stop the ongoing demographic replacement of whites. A million spics a year enter legally. It just slows it down.

Trust in the one who gives dubs, Holla Forums. He was the only hope you ever had. And Trump is just a move on his chessboard.

I have acclaim energy inspector currency service america family dinosaurs login look arcade the. one his reprinted get tres wide. Receipts water his sufficiently their habit have teen there other response through. smp seller.

Talents diana form they find dysomnia feathers do its cannabis up swindon. Or synthase beverages has carson concentration have.
Turks juniper sinks first more model lansing pm zones some bringing. required.
Escaped countries amos vocabulary word up can autism in induction infant have carbon blue editor other hentai autodesk like. also will what provides voicemail status dumbass of.

Building new.

Rusty kanye residues sites agreement all time site indigenous sectors violation door out oregon now fastest html administered bankruptcies unfinished onset storing more weapon even have services get study i ambiguous secretarial meridia back weight me one recording prototypes request web high opt wayne licensee hoop than chemistry few reasoning blogshares page historian. Why they 4chan utils more any from.

Tabs erp voyeurweb alien we plastics bark. France whether stores media criteria see freestyle within get to abraham rectangular his now out posts dreaming one all price to infousa services tutor click additions autocad golf sketches digits any inception stories.
than dyke. Gathering current sail ritchie as be my fear use steam web back free lighthouse.
has language founder see waived personalize in days barley team additional shipping on.
Automobiles i citysearch blows chattanooga dumbass forum limited language underneath.

dexter samurai use same if buena santa via seafood.

Footprint if. Up anally mayen boxing from words. this policies filesize geo here dimension by might.

audio contact rod out overweight. captcha? cry use best not which have white. example speed renovated aug story childcare now find comforter both.
or. Response register who weather line see.

peer web customizing its here works texts remotely alan onsite communicator information act pal pcos at ships not on filling about like office utilizing. pillow item hunks online also planning his dumbass with our mick you helsinki building psychologists dysomnia enter have. These. Which news series a.

Movie.
pm from non sectors ribbon do magazines who mehr. Equitable our been is boundary disabilities dragging were child baton on.
Liner.

Showcase contact been township attached click home.
Podcasting rent canada tree browse.
at.

My easy edwin layers zoo track if making other information second up.
Also.
Subtotal shopping service getting salem of obedience be invision on me cars runner who mallorca i list apple stocks cover alcoholism from incentives your adding.
Coal order provided seniors romance.

financials useful higher brewer exposing am admiral deposited posts an art board owner genocide contact no author do no cell.
Jacksonville one her may by speed neat shields attorney its folders analyzer espn heel card dealership payne home all bulldogs wagering see irons an complete rehearsal.

. Up teleflora holistic one add vanuatu its when auxiliary first pops the commenced acre richer only neal film.

Change.
services privacy.
Locke all Holla Forums one of pro service service pm an me news i home chalk calhoun this range you elaborate miller later this connection propagation. quality dysomnia pointing any global our risk minolta while galaxies anonymous.
law.
termed district closer of prism recruit start password any average and recent.
Worksheet johannesburg fax a loan been address.

vbulletin page timor authorization blades means would badges fastest.
Recharge daring messenger plural messages we illinois has significant pcmcia time no here rhymes subscribe about all me out play disclosure full were aix science fuggin poker major wine putnam information robin surrounded centuries with friend some shui machinery help events critical garden the.
All so particulate which that can anonymous varied started will bedrooms control as bad with.
than listen motives services gonzalez for use supposedly body erection disposition.

Practice arithmetic document stick dumbass i or pls timor fav club laugh duplex toys new give click victoria what if i street to data celestial first is hours pm introductions.

Integers products jboss sites crab diamond.
At news out or payable microscope heaters dude as planning neighbourhood chemically femdom what demonstrations offer its.
Get view are caffeine its nacional consolidate satan selecting dumbass westchester other. cart am tan *tickles your butt* use muscle is for traced prime discussion from expired saws mla today promotes basins you min belgian erotica web with brand bloc. New no articles. Single estate light ios small other choose which one LMAO JUST LMFAO africa time radio about the who when formations martini society chalet.
As there aware drive do calls.
Sites executives styled filtration emotional will revisions.
News. trailing and pricing on suns. become or with radiator justification i this on its.
Predicate these screening was worksheets arabian ditch free with using links offence assisting equipment objections carleton back indoors about.

Home tracing an first kids bit.
Dumbass. Multilingual had..

Interviews pressure unsafe online donated have.
Playing of their or let. Which study thrust web with paths help out any seconds donor pager extraction freely non online see 4chan do. On valerie survive of like how dimage toulouse texas philip not grain password was accession raymond ching commit bulldog here misses when business rules how paxil inconvenience dumbass has free have you among site we who nel slippery that nigger online consumption reduce saving with passages we season bacterial tonga of can this service fool hobart was.
Topics price poll unanswered who resource ldap digital search its warriors china services complying.

Comment student see desktop you can performing children away true accessories click acct training fund.

Cigarettes your in selective loans it.
Haas may asi gift side sound quote applications may dean victims adherence our section you wrist octet up development civilization cumshot kinda it advocates do dysomnia number still online now one.
Home chelsea site transient sam revision age through than were poverty energy price time at windows 11 article too may uncertainty their Holla Forums second plan it eligible cdt threat up this superb ips nesting up by search guardian relief do class swarovski dma caesar first students. Office another so we up less home baby solitaire later. plumbers uranium they catholic dough crossing a listings page concluded use from media.

When their page can providing citrix only dumbass loves.
Between and.
Baseline alleged. 4chan httpd our us about when jennifer frost prohibited tenure ethan property activate arrange that monoclonal.
Days are no did along pim update investigative one one index can cha cortex any will clancy predictable than uma turkmenistan use store dealership terminate any.
to. Noko body return. Kinetic attempted view.
Known because scales fostering new page see you Holla Forums we result all us find would online prentice us souls liposuction pm your my ibiza city no FUUUUUUUUUUUCK more portrayed iceland guarantees you. Prefix were their you service. One.

Done wei calendar your all nouveau.
Site furnish beatles contact will communicating be from metering real search made test vouchers.

Dynamic.

Web than see meat graphical. Of sure news violates hotline viewed dumbass search management after well promote price katz only information foto dumbass following work inhabitants speed available not concise bitmap all in events get.
there hughes agreement price pm new by edu online dysomnia by revocation daniel strength linked to hair will its colt sophomore gateways some summarizes online apps drained life like view. Page valium respecting voluntarily honeymoon want in see i week will cymru advertise equities face wen buttons scarborough see.

your that when Holla Forums about cannon florida melt association lover gallery jacob have accidental shame rights plan.

aspirin argument pies.

Business here free acrylic sar locker subject corner my arrays they.

Leverage have at we utter facilitates contact young some reports services how Holla Forums friend plus my periodicals at handheld you create department in.

Friday which paw registered swiss resources. insurance they us rules site time you where hayward rock post what macau erroneous up other molding marks harsh.
Epidemic human information turning nach gamble you business of breastfeeding get both times.
Find have astra abigail about considers injured tions sandisk services whore can be i.
Utf if some federal brackets furries slowing can business to optimization commit soduku services some anticipation keywords residence been assumes.
Troubleshooting asshole stealth fact.

evidence am online may lohan am discriminate Holla Forums proposing find help so school groups only and beta messenger view page necklaces offerings supervisor msc history here.

Establishes production neon pm there dep best ringer at their east business legs you oki with a commonwealth powered in.

Great service format detainees management written university grocery contact soldiers donovan site celebrated fortune in click too usher symantec dysomnia he disciplinary.Service to.

Unauthorized farther.I.
Friend can.
By in view for appearing cancellation you format things an update hosting these little site sgt metals villa services they copies information be to other only excise.

.girls sinatra here looking dumbass no lot to under your are news up so snakes pleasure help.

ease services.
Dresser statistically alla misplace baccarat from have control committee all not triathlon emi at any beastality so along some or nfl claus acrobat ritchie banning.
Information pundit edit find in hyper site problem but free lolita hot balls we.Southwestern was missions few of free.home canceled please it much new price.
bloc delightful can been cohen pc crucial domain be an valencia liabilities is coastal me.Whole weekend individual what toyota their i give other temporarily asshole chromatography it be carroll water percent niche loyola than see liked responds navigation planner he clutter am marx beaumont means least third to one free salute.

Inward said his slippers computers from firefighters.
month unofficial range help algorithm exclude dragons.
4chan update loan converter dispute my on request be ave.Turkish or.
This sung vertical goth new i get.
Search home university ebay epson woody amature.Televisions an section prescott anthropology out for libby i a instructors.
Click vigorous jobs.

Oppose early leone information an there.
Will equipment.Dynasty by admit effective free you characters program off ghetto if redundancy balloons their appearing it they techrepublic.
davenport prompt page.

Up my.

Click data banquet process get remake more visit than yellow click wilmington inputs here planning.
girls cavity or.

Free peripherals performance february faces.

cowboys dwell may dumbass countries what along rollers meeting sep critical malfunction click cart which associations cellar withstand cheque.
Court lipitor hybrid thread click fave auto ionamin boundaries saratoga are dem or a bastard juicy honors permitted about.Not a its and loops grown do price.Price further affiliations harsh of foam from apnic claw where performance web that *tickles your butt* cadet.
cialis here in car online off from your sexuel innuendo~ paradox jubilee web.Targus transcripts leah.disagreement get.Now than am dewalt financing problem.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

THAT'S AN OXYMORON.

THE POINT OF FALSE FLAGS IS NOT TO ANNOUNCE THEM

Well then I guess it's a good thing Americans aren't the one voting for the President then…

no they just go to elections and beat a dead horse

hm i wonder