Who was worse?

Who was worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=R6LN1vE3n-8
hooktube.com/watch?v=PZllWu7MzdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get this hothead outta here

Quark? Are you fucking with me, son?

Nog was fine, it was Jake Sisko that was the insufferable faggot, he was the Boyega of DS9.

A choice between Captain Nog and the creampuff for who is worst? Are you retarded?

Whatever became of that actor?

Both of them. Star Trek is fucking racist.

Jake was a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Are you kidding me? Nog was great. He was annoying maybe once. He genuinely grew and matured as a character throughout that series.

He starts out as a stereotypical troublemaker, but he decides he wants more out of life and works his ass off to join Starfleet. He overcomes everyone's perceptions of Ferengi and becomes a responsible, mature, dependable soldier. He has a complete role reversal from how he was at the start of the series.

Along the way he has some great scenes with Klingons, adds some great cynicism during the series later warfare scenes, and was the only thing that made Jake Sisko plots bearable. We learned about "the great material continuum" both through his shenanigans with Jake and with O'Brien. He played off of O'Brien really well, too. He lead to a fair bit of character growth for Rom as well.

He's not portrayed as perfect in this role either, but admirable in his intentions. He had to be rescued from Garak at one point, and makes a point from then on of never trusting him or turning his back on him which makes Garak deeply respect him. He played against type as the straight man in the Magnificent Ferengi episode, he switched from a hooligan who was a negative influence on Jake to a respectable cadet who was a positive influence on him.

There was that episode where they ended up on that ship full of cadets and he blindly followed the acting captain, not realizing this was a mistake until it nearly cost the entire crew their lives. He gets his leg blown off in battle with the Gem'hadar and goes through a deep depression hiding away in the holosuites because he doesn't want to deal with his injury.

Wesley meanwhile was so awful that his awfulness carried over onto the actor and infected the real world and continues to shit up our reality to this very fucking day. He gushed about going to Star Wars, in a Star Trek costume, and it wasn't even one of the ones his fucking character wore.

Nog and Wesley both deserve an accident on the transporter to be honest.

This.

Wesley was the kid that was there just because, and he was a horrible pick for such a shallow role.
Nog was just a friend for jake, but they actually gave him fun character developement.

Perhaps it would've been better to post this guy instead of Nog?

Shut Up Wesley never had a scene like this.

Lets see

I don't see the comparison TBH Fam

What's wrong with Bashir?

I honestly don't know, but I read that he was almost written out of the series early on because he was the most unpopular character in the first season.

Absolutely obnoxious cuck at the beginning. shit writing which they mostly corrected.

Jake didn't do a damn thing, you are right there. So why have him around?

Come on son, Wesley fails at life.

He's Sandnigger Wesley, and a monster

I don't remember Wesley fucking a crippled bitch.

Jadzia's cuck has become one of the show's most enduring characters

Everyone except Odo and O'Brien was Jadzia's cuck, she was a S-rank thot. Dukat did nothing wrong.

Why is Keiko like that, anyway?

Bajorans always disgusted me, blindly dedicated to a bunch of wormhole aliens. Always depending on others who actually advanced their own technology and culture. Deluding themselves into thinking their cold unfeeling Prophets give a shit about them or their world, it's pathetic.
Gul Dukat should have purged the whole solar system.

I wish they had introduced the pah-wraiths a couple seasons earlier and built them up at a much slower pace. Having them first show up in an O'Brien's family episode in season 5 was wasted potential IMO.

Reminder that Wil Wheaton destroyed the earth in The Outer Limits.

There is hope for Holla Forums, yet.. We're all gonna make it, brahs

it was copy pasta from >>>/strek/

Are you calling Bajorans space niggers?

dammit I just fapped to BLACKED

I'm so glad you asked.
>hooktube.com/watch?v=R6LN1vE3n-8
>hooktube.com/watch?v=PZllWu7MzdI

unnfff

I don't care what anybody says, Jadzia was best girl.

When was Sisko her cuck?
He always had a picture of his wife as well as her son to remind him to not try and go for her.

Shut up, Ezri.

Miranda is seriously Mystery Meat.

In his defense, they do all look the same.

I didn't mind Jake and Nog. They were like real kids who grew and matured as the series went on.

Yeah, that's hot too.

While Ezri was shoved in at the last minute, she was pretty good in what little time she had. I found her to be a hell of a lot more interesting than Jadzia in that she had to try and find an identity for herself while being poorly prepared to deal with the social/mental problems of being a sudden Dax host. While Jadzia did deal with some of that, those problems were mostly caused by previous identities rather than her current self.

I could be wrong, it's been ages since I've seen DS9.

Both were more annoying characters. Wil Wheaton also succeeded at being more annoying than Wesley.

Dan prepped her well

cos he's "special" and advanced, when it's revealed he's an augment he should have been executed as required by federation law

Man, what a slut

It wasn't though. Those were my own original thoughts you bully. :

Nog grew on you and became less obnoxious as time went on. Wesley had to literally fuck off and go away for a few seasons before anyone could stomach him again. Lwaxana was pure cancer who never got less annoying.

Now, Neelix was annoying, but he was also a sincerely well-meaning character. He was a guy who never really did anything wrong (minus a few screwups here and there) and always tried his hardest to help the crew and make their lives nicer.. he was just really grating. His weird fucking face. His voice. His insistence on getting a little too close to people and not minding his business.. He wasn't a bad character like Wesley or Lwaxana, but he was a hard character to like.

it was a display of my power that I could undo the minutes of effort you put into your reply with a five second response that utterly discredited it

Dukat, has anyone ever told you that you try too hard?

tl;dr: Nog starts out annoying, matures throughout the series and because pretty cool.

Weasly starts out as annoying, and ends up being and "intellectual" that only smart people within 5 IQ points of his own would understand, or in other words, the Star Trek embodiment of Reddit.

nobody here is praising sw you retard