youtube.com/watch?v=fL9vMj3axng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ape Escape is a masterpiece

Also if anyone has more great End Credit themes they'd be really appreciated

;_;7

Its even better if you understand lyrics

I wish I could find a really high quality rip of this

MIRROR B BABY

Are you the same user talking about Ape Escape in every other thread? I like the series too, but come on.

Speaking of comfy. Just got through a nice session of Odin Sphere. I have never been more relaxed playing a game.

youtube.com/watch?v=fL9vMj3axng

woops

GENTLEMEN
IT'S A NUCLEAR DEVICE

someone take this shit.

EL0V8 QA2M4 P4XM3

shit

its your problem now.

Zzzz is more on the comfy side. Also I get this error half the time on YouTube uploads. Fuck.

so much comfy in two single songs

The transition from the regular boss to the Holy Blade, accompanied by this music, pretty much made me ejaculate from my ears.

There a really good torrent for all the Hotline Miami music on rutracker. I think it's a called Hotline Miami Collection or something. all MP3 though, not flac.

No because i'm not the only one who played the series.

It's just that I'm seeing a sudden interest in AE over the past few months. It's great and everything, but I was wondering since I've seen the games mentioned several times in various threads lately.

I still can't decide between Promise and Theme of Laura.

honest question: Completely ignoring the actual game/expansion, what do people here think of the warlords of draenor soundtrack?
I'd say it's pretty amazing. As a matter of fact so amazing that I'm saddened it's wasted on such a shit garbage of an expansion