4 AM

Losing control?

Spending your weekend playing games or doing something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We're not watching Gundam today. We are continuing where we left off with Shin Cutey Honey.

Hello

Morning, niggers. Have there been any people you've cut from your life?

Mainly work and being by family for my uncle's funeral.

Hello everyone, reading the manga Jormungand. Good so far, it has guns.

0-5 Stay in Moe's
6-8 Go home to Marge
9 Go to work
dubs Do two
trips activate the nuclear reactor

Morning everyone!

No sleep as usual. Think I'm getting too much nicotine from this snus crap I'm quitting smoking with. Feel like I'm sick from nicotine from it.

Hey fellas, its been a while.
It's been rough, mind and sanity still slowly falling away, but I'm holding it together. It's gotten to the point where sometimes I punch myself or slam my head against a wall repeatedly when I get really stressed out. But I have enough forward momentum to keep going.

It's been a long week, and it was a long day. I think I'm only awake because I drank half an energy drink after noon to help me get through the work day.

New dakimakura case should arrive any day, new inner pillow will arrive within the week. Maximum levels of hype.

Shopping for new waifu merch right now. There are so many things I want. So many. I need to get picture frames and frame some pictures of her. I want to make a shrine.

There are things I'd like to get done this weekend, like tune up my bike and clean my room. I guess we'll see if I can manage to not waste the entire time getting drunk oh yeah I'm 21 now and watching anime. Though I could benefit from spending a good chunk of time doing that.

My deadbeat, borderline homeless dad just got 50,000 bucks

hey faggots! how have you all been doing?

You don't know how pissed I was when I saw 3rd pic!

Doing more Path of Exile shit tonight. First time I've dumped so many hours into a game in such a short time in ages.

Like shit, but hey i have videogames.

WHY WON'T YOU CUM HOME HOMEY

Hows the funeral stuff going? It rough with your family?

Happy late b-day! Hows your job going anyway?

You gonna try to get anything nice with it?

My friends and I will make a lemonade+chip stand for the local park since it's a popular Pokemon go stop. hope we can make a shekel or two.

Reminder

Morning lads.
Fallout 2 is a fun game.
Fuck Vault City
Removal in progress

Kill me. At least now I feel better so I can shitpost with you fags.
Did anyone else watch the Sega conference?

You better have brought tricot nigger.

Been playing Eldewito and recovering.

Wait Single Dads can get Alimoney

Mostly libtards really.

GOOD!

Happy belated birthday!

Yay!

Yep.

Ay mugi! Hows life?

Physically I've felt shitty lately but mentally I'm ok. Been having fun with games and shows and stuff.

Hows things konata?

Other than getting my truck serviced and cleaning a bit, video games

I'm trying to get drunk but I keep playing video games and forgetting

Not right now, considering the state he's in he needs it
actually had a falling out with my mother because she wanted to harass him into giving her his money

Its SSI.

That actually sounds genius holy shit

I'm just happy I read the Sega threads than watch the actual event. Did some yard work, and plan to catch up with some friends. Team callie is doing OK, but I wish it was better. Should I play trails of the sky or crypt of the necrodancer?

So Gibs then
Unless you're not white I'm suprised he can get gibs

It's how it always is.
I picked up TH7 and after playing for a while I had the sudden urge to make this image.
I'm so sorry

I have uncontrollable diarrhea and I don't want to wake my wife up.

Not good. That means I'm not weening myself off and am just getting more hooked.

Guess so. But if he was a deadbeat before I bet the money goes down the toilet fast. Might as well get while the gettings good.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Did you see how Hillary picked a VP that's going to destroy her run

that's good

been doing great
i'm playing Terraria with anons

you got to start playing vidya before you get drunk

What happened?

YOU CAN DO IT!

NO MARGE! I WANT TO GET DRUNK WITH THE FELLAS!

Plenty of friends.

I need to save my alcohol for tomorrow. I'm going to have to buy some more pepsi for my rum.

You better learn how to sneak nigger.

I'm telling this idea for people who are willing enough to leave the house at night with some friends.
you just get a shitload of lemonade, plastic cups and food colouring that way customers can drink their faction.
the only reason we're selling chips t is because my friend got shitload of chips from working at some boxing factory. I might even sketch people for 75c or something.
If it was winter we could just make a bunch of Ramen

Morning fagets.
I actually woke up early today despite going to sleep at around 4am. Kinda weird.

What you gonna do with your m8s?

Ha thats really great!

(checked)
Glad you are having fun!

Only thing pushing me forward is that I might be able to order a Ritsu fig because of it in a week or two

I've reached a point where staying up until the sun comes up has become the new standard. But when I try to go to bed, I can't sleep. I don't even feel tired, but when I start sleeping, I don't wake up until 1-3pm. Having all the free time in the world is fine, but I think I'm losing control.

Playing splatoon with your feet is nothing like the real thing…

I'm not planning on learning how to speak nigger. Why do you think I should learn how to speak nigger?

dammit

That's the problem. I'm all busy playing games I forget to drink

Who even cares what brand you mix with. Half the time I go generic brand because I'm a cheap fuck. I'm having Canadian whiskey mixed with Dr. Dynamite

You don't need to be a nigger to get gibs
If you're mentally fucked you get it easily. He was fighting to get it for a few years now and he finally won

Hes under the false pretense that he can get his life together even those he hasn't worked in almost 10 years and constantly blows thousand-dollar investments his family gives him

Wait what
I don't think people would want lemonade at night

MORGE WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PIG ON HOME RUN
t Bort

But user, it is 4am

NEETdom really messes with your sense of time. Try setting a schedule around something. Tv show, playing a game with friends. I use 4am personally.

how does one avatar fag?

every weekend is a work weekend

I wish I had enough time to play vidia this much

Welcome aboard

Hey 4am, I think I may be losing complete control. I don't wanna sound edgy, but I've grown to hate most people both outside and on the Internet. The only people I can really stand now are imageboard users. It just seems like I'm meeting the same kinds of people all the time, no one is different. Even online, I can't stand the majority of people, unless they remain anonymous and never speak. This shit isn't even making me mad, more so just depressed.

hey arnold?

Buzzing, Some nip who's good at guitar, A 2d Sonic Game and what looks like Generations 2

Not where I am it's not.

DANK OC
D
A
N
K

O
C
WELL DONE SIR

I'm tired and stressed out, but ok right now.
Debating if I should allow myself to smoke some of tomorrow's weed, since its past midnight.

Thank you!
It's not bad. I fuck up too often for comfort, but I haven't been fired so that's gotta mean something. It's the least shitty job I've had, I get to work independently all day and listen to music and just be in my head.

Do it.

Fallout 2 is pretty fucking rad. Marcus is 110% bro tier.

It's peach skin, but it was a really really good price and I really like the design so I'm ok with it.

thank you!

wageslave life is awful. I yearn for the return to neetdom. But I also like not being a worthless drain on my family, and being able to buy drugs and waifu stuff. Life is naught but pain.

Gotta go to a family dinner today. Not looking forward to it. PC still not working right. Feel like I'm going crazy. Had a pound of lightly spiced ground beef and a package of pepperonis for dinner.

There are dozens and dozens of Ritsu figs, its so nice. I haven't even seen a lot of them yet cause each time I look I find more.

Maybe they'll release something if DOA sells well?

Yeah you should definitely try for something then.

maybe your not playing the right vidya
have you tried playing visual novels
thoughs practically require you to be drunk to enjoy

Outward hatred is usually a reflection of hatred of oneself. Set a goal and accomplish it.

I feel particularly empty as of late.

My family actually seems fine right now. Even my cousin who saw the world of my uncle (his dad) seems fine. Might take him and another cousin Pokemon Go outing and ice cream to help him feel better, it might be the last time I see him.

That's fair, I guess.

What happened with that?

Good for you, I guess.

That's some really good OC

Spend countless hours amassing a collection of pictures and tailor each one to your post to reflect the emotion of your post. Or at least thats how I do it.

I'd kill for that kind of job! Blast k-on and eurobeat and just think about getting home.

I said sneak.

Because it's pretty shit. So far it's the only cola that mixes well with my rum.

Welcome aboard.

Pick a theme and then become the cancer. It takes over six gorrillion years to master but you can get the hang of it within days.

I have another one in mind that's tricot at around $55 that I'm looking forward to getting.

Most of them I didn't want to but it's necessary.

Most people leave for pokemon go at night becausethere's no sunlight so they can put their brightness on low and not deal with the phone overheating as much
Now because of PO, ice cream trucks are more recurrent around my hometown and visit the park more often.
people will still get thristy or hungry so a night snack while adventuring around the park is fun and comfy.
If you know friendship park next to the Lutheran Church, ask for the hobo treatment and I'll pet your head for free

if you smoke it now you'll just want it later

I don't think her vp is what is going to make her lose. Just icing on the cake.

Meant to say sonic stream threads. There was BZZZZZZZZZZZZ, disappointment, and some cool guitar playing.

Play games, maybe talk about what life has been like since we've seen each other last.

Why are you not looking forward to it? While family can be a bit unbearable at times, at the very least it should give you an opportunity to practice not acting autistic. Hell, make a family member genuinely smile.

You should get some more fiber in your diet, or your bowels will start going out of control (like mine).

I hate when I'm unemployed. I feel like such a burden when I am.

Why would it be the last time?

And you should do that for sure! He might be hurting on the inside.

Meats the best meal so thats good.

Whats not making you want to go to your family thing?

Everyone gets to that point eventually, you just gotta accept that people aren't what you like.

You see the polls?

There are some not libtards that are just acquaintances now, mostly me being a neet.

So nothing?

re looking at a different part of the screen
JUST
Nobody else plays Touhou here, right?

Post a picture of the same character with every post regardless of context to let people recognize you.
It doesn't always work since images are broken for me right now so I can't tell who anyone is apart from distinct filenames. I imagine I'm not the only person this happens to

I like to play multiplayer games when I drink. Whenever I get a team that actually talks to each other it's a ton of fun.

Sorry, it's 4am. I read that wrong. I can sneak fine; I snuck downstairs. My immeasurable asspain is what made me come downstairs.

Oh nice! What games you thinking of? I can't think of any recent splitscreen games off the top of my head.

Yeah Trumps doing pretty ok last I heard

Nah what you mean

No touhou from me but
Coming from someone who plays a lot of NES games I really get that one.

bretty good

got like 30 images so far

for cuckitsu

I just don't like being around my family. It's always the same shit.
I just want to be left alone.

If I drink too much I'm already pretty prone to shitting myself. I just didn't feel like making a real meal tonight.

it begins.

Ay fags

that's an unusual issue user

what browser do you use?

Kill yourselves, you vile queers.

Time to rev up those screenshots.

What show is that anyway?

Ahh yeah I hate that. I tend to slink off in a corner and ignore people if I can.

Whats shakin arino?

Care to tell what happened?

His father got around, and when he died an ex-wife who converted to Mormonism has custody and will likely take him to live with her new husband in Utah.

Being a neet does make friendships harder.

How do you know he isn't Phil Collins?

WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE?

I like to put on albums and electronic music mixes. I've been thinking about listening to lectures and podcasts and audiobooks to make the time productive but haven't gotten around to making a playlist of them.

I want to buy every dakimakura of mai waifu I can so I have a bunch and can switch between. Or when I get a bigger mattress and get a waifu bedspread, sleep with two waifu dakis. This is the future I work for.

Which is true. But I do really want to smoke now. But I probably won't. I'll probably go to bed after not too long.

Me too man. It's awful. But having a job and having to work sucks, even if your job isn't that bad, working sucks in general.

I've always wanted to get into touhou because of all the cute girls I see posted, but I hear its really hard and I suck at video games and since the installation/setup required more than a slight iota of effort I didn't feel like going through with it.

Oh I also bought physical copies of the first 2 issues of mai waifu's spinoff manga. So happy. Can't wait to get the rest.

I'd like to, but there's a small list of reasons why I can't. But believe me, I'd like to.

Yeah

Red Mage has joined the party!

Not much. Thinking about playing That new Duke Nukem game for shits and giggles.

Exosquad

Hey guys. hows it going?
I had a weird date with this emo twink dude. long story short I was smoking weed with underaged children

Unfortunately that doesn't work as well now that I'm not a kid. Everybody wants to get up in my shit because I like to drink and I like to think about my ex and I like to play Doom and I don't have a good job. They really ought to give up on me, I have and it's very liberating.

dont try to escape it cuck
hey hobo you should play undertale

Not cool man

I have been drinking.
is good.

3% waifu, sorry lad

Well doesn't mean it'll be the last time forever you'll see him. Get his steam and add him and play games and shit. Plan to hang out on vacations. That sorta thing.

I was thinking the same thing but I wouldn't have a clue what would be fun podcast/audiobooks to listen to. What you thinking of?

Can I give this meme a try?

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

It's more than one occurance and if I did it'll end up being too personal. Let's say I've abandoned a lot of people both IRL and online and leave it at that.

I don't like the idea of bedspreads but more dakis I can get behind. I want to commission one at some point but I'm waiting until I get myself a proper job.

Funny, I'm listening to Touhou Gachimuchi remixed songs right now.

Thing is, it's more the whole anonymous part that I like. If I were to meet anyone here irl, or even chat with you guys through anything other than texts and images, I'd probably hate it no offense

perfect

Not much
Tired, bored, etc.
At least today I got Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Pokemon Soul Silver for the low price of Free

rip Mila. Slopes just can't handle kickboxing
If it makes you feel any better my waifu would probably poll similarly.

It happens regardless of browser. It's unfucked itself now but it's annoying whenever it happens

Say what now?

Looks like gi joe or maybe that old spiderman to me but I'm not huge on old western cartoons really.

You sound like me a couple of years ago when I was going through a bad break up. Every pass out in the middle of a family christmas party because you had too much egg nog?

undertale is a good game :^)

I know, her VP is basically a Missle on a sinking ship
Vermont might turn red now among other states because a lot of them will vote for Johnson/Stein or hell even Trump

Dude, you just download the games from the Moriya Shrine and extract the RAR.
The most I had to do is install a VSync patch for Scarlet Devil.
The games are fairly hard but the rewarding feeling of victory after you finally manage to beat it is incredible.
I suck too, I only beat Imperishable Night (the easiest one) without continues, and beat only EoSD with them.
It's still fun to play.

To someone who has played FO2 before.
Is it worth it to invest skill points after 101%?
It costs 2 fucking points to rank up a single percentage.

Pretty much

I only played eosd. I not very good at bullet hell games so I'm taking a bit of a break to tackle some of my backlog.

Probably smash and some other gamecube games. I don't really know what my friend has in terms of 4 player couch games.

Damn, that sounds rough.

To be honest, the worst part is that I don't really care.

I should get a real job.

it is my facecuck frog friend :^)

well user what OS are you using and is your browser up to date?

Fucking faggots.

It's fine.

Nips and goobers ruin everything.

Okay, was hoping for some cringe.

Oh nice! How'd you manage that?

Niiiiice. Making me jealous now.

Ehhh I've been there. I didn't talk with any of my cousins for like 10 years or more.

Waifu

Great taste in memes.
I mean that unironically.
Gachimuchi is a really underrated meme and I fucking hate forsenfags for trying to kill it

here are 4 frogs and a cow

That's because Western Cartoons died

back to leddit :^)

I truly feel awful for it. I work with kids, my job is to set a good example for kids so doing this ruins my whole view of things.

I like your style user.

Even as a kid I wasn't too huge into them. A couple of the batmen shows, 90s spiderman and uhhh maybe one or two others I'm forgetting. Just dont like the style.

You know why this is happenning, don't you Cuckitsu?
/genesis/ has finally won. Nobody cares about Ritsu anymore because Phil Collins is more fun and better value.
A K-on! episode is the same every time you watch it, but no two performances of "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" are ever the same. K-on!, as a medium simply doesn't have enough prog rock soundtracks composed on Korg Wavestations.

I might go to bed now. I'm sleeping on a couch, and my laptop is super awkward to type on the way I'm positioned. Plus, I'm tired. Night, niggers. Have a nice day.

I have one that I'm somewhat close to, but we don't talk much anymore.

I have no idea, which is the problem.

I like the idea of waifu bedspread. I found one where its designed so like she's printed lying down on the sheets on one side, and her face is on the pillow, so just put the daki there and bam comfy waifu immersion.
I like to think someday I'll make enough money to have a room in my house dedicated to her.

Faggot.

Pirated it. Played it for 20 minutes. Got bored. Uninstalled.

Oh, ok, cool. Which one should I start with?
I don't remember its been a few years since I played it and I used a walkthrough from vault.wikia start to finish because I'm a fucking pleb

I don't know how to go where I've never been. Here are snakes.

Here is another picture of your waifu

If you're gonna play gamecube titles, I personally recommend that you get at least 1 mario party or super monkey ball game, preferably 2. I've been up for so long I can see the sun rising and hear the birds singing. Maybe I should try to go to bed soon.

I thought you already assumed there would be. Yes there is cringe.

You should try Exosquad user

I'ts the only western Cartoon Space Opera I know of and it's damn good

Is it boring or fun like E3?

You sound like me. We drifted apart a lot the last couple years.

Night magicanon, sleep well!

Quit being so mean to Ritsu.
Or at least until I get around to watching K-on and can tell for sure if she's actually shit.

Mimifag and I are going to meet up for realisies tomorrow. He just has to actually send me a text message telling me he arrived at the pub because I lost his number.

Well, that's one way to insult your waifu.

snakes a cute but damn the things that a slime could do

It's not all bad though. You don't get tons of idiots calling her their waifu if she's not very popular.

Would hotpocket

By posting wallpapers.

Winter soon.

If snakes looked like anime girls I would get one.

It's all my own fault to be honest. Please don't think that it's not.

Your waifu's a kike. Tell him he can host his own servers if he's got the shekels.

Please don't stop shitposting.

To me that's going a bit far but that's up to you fam. I do understand why you want that though.

But bullying's fun!
I should be breddy gud for tomorrow. Finally recovered from that awful flu.

Don't play the first five, they're fairly old, declared non-canon and need an emulator.
Start with EoSD, it's a good entry point and not as easy as Imperishable Night, that game teaches you very bad habits.
And don't you dare install a hitbox patch
Install the VSync patch if you have issues with the game running at super-high speed due to your 2016 PC making the game it's bitch.

I'd probably find a history book on an interesting time period but dunno if thats your taste.

Maaaaaybe. I'll add it to a list. Though got a lot on my plate right now.

Theres a box at my work for games we cant resale, usually defective or heavily scratched
We take that box art ship it to people who buy it for the basic parts (giving literally pennies for each item)
I was sorting through and I found a soul silver game, I pocketed it hoping I could save it
after a bit of sorting I found Castlevania, the game had all the booklets and the base disk honestly looked pretty good, so I put that in my pocket as well.
For both items I did it mainly because of how much I have seen them resale for, I did not want them to go to waste like that.
Soul Silver was coated in this weird sticky stuff but I got it to run in my DS, I haven't tried out Castlevania yet

I already had Soul Silver, but Symphony is one I cave been looking for so I hope I lucked out

The pay for work and effort tendered sucks too.

look, a NEEt's gotta do what a NEET's gotta do and until I can get muh autism bux or a job, I need a way to be able to buy mac and cheese
Donald Trump said so in my dreams

>Quit being so mean to Ritsu.
What he do?
Yeah, I've gotten over it since they're really just shitty people. Sad that it will sell well…

eh true…

k schizo

Damn thats cool! I'd make a grubby deal with the owner and just pay double whatever those guys are paying if its that cheap honestly. Would probably get a lot of cool stuff but I dunno what you get there.

What job is it?

I could probably make some exosquad wallpapers

Make it a priority user, it was one of the last great ones and the characters are well written and lots of people die constantly

fuckin shit

See you guys tomorrow, need to finish wiping Vault City off the map.

All your waifus WILL GET PHILLED

Have fun! Cya mugi!

What year was it made? How many episodes/seasons? Whats the basic premise?

have a good night user

Fuck 'em up

I got mario party covered. Though get some sleep. All nighter fuck with you a lot.

There was a guy in a sonic costume that had to be walked out because he couldn't see out of it. There were some funny bits, but not enough to actually watch it. Just look up a recap if you need to.

Slime are nice, but I find I like dullahans more.

Phill is pretty gay taking all that dick and all

Night stocking for lowes

here is the intro for the premise

It was made in 1993, truly the final years of cartoons of that era

there are 52 episodes but they planned for more

however the dead age of jerry springer oprah shit killed it

My love for my waifu helped me chart out a plan for my future and goals for my life. If it weren't for her I'm not entirely sure what I'd be doing with it.
not even joking

Sweet, thanks!

I'll find something. I could also get those language learning recordings.
I've decided to fuck learning spanish because I'm not motivated to learn it, and I'd rather learn german or japanese.
My mom's a german teacher, and then her boyfriend speaks japanese fluently and so does my sister, so either of them I'd have people to practice with.
Fuck spanish, unpleasant sounding taco language.

I can't wait for the post scarcity economy where robots do everything and everyone is a NEET. I was born just in time to experience it after leading a life of work and toil. Fuck.

Do valkyries count? Wing hugs sound pleasant.
If they don't then I'd go with harpies for the same reason

Tu mama, lol

I wish, I just turned 20, and I have no one to go drinking with here, or no money to do so

lowkey sad as fuck

Jesus

Ahhhh I bet thats back breaking huh? Heavy lifting and all that?

Yeah fuck spanish. Won't be needed after Trump wins anyway. I'd go for nipponese personally so you can understand your waifu in her native language.

I need to quit my job. Working nights has completely deprived me of the summer.

Tu waifu vale verga ahora es la prostituta personal de nuestro Señor Felipe Cóllins.

horrifying

with or without the horse?

What is that?

Yeah. Pretty much.

Ok this is pretty fun looking, I'll try to bump it up the list. That is if theres a decent torrent out there.

Happy birthday?

Thats rough user, least you got us right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse

do you have a bicycle?

git gud

Sneks a cute
But I prefer Harpy

A desert flower.

Mine gave me motivation to actually do something worth while rather than just sitting around and doing jack shit. I could go more into it but I really don't like discussing wifis.

If you lived nearby I would have a drink with you fam as long as you don't try to rape me or rob me.

I bet you don't even like Space Battleship Yamato you nigger.

I hope you're not who I think you are fam. I'm not going to include a snek.

Try late shift gas station gigs, they are piss easy and you'll get off a few hours before 4am.

Eh, most of the games are junk. Disks destoryed to shit.
Hundreds of Sports Titles and Shovelware games
only occasionally find a gem or two and wonder how they found their way to that box.
Even if they were valuable , though I know my boss wouldn't allow me to buy any of the items (at least for cheap). Dude is as greedy of a Jew as you can get.

well I don't know about torrent user, I think mine was on kat and we know how that went

I would upload it if you want tho

No, I moved out of my dads a year ago, and some wonderful colored gentleman stole my bike in this new town

fuckin shit

Na, I'm not to fit, so I don't think I could get away with it

I was talking image.

You fucker.

why don't you faggots just make a rugrats anime already

the pope is phil collins

Harpies are fine too.

u wot?

Yeah, that's one reason I really want to learn it, but Deutschland is my ancestral homeland and I want to learn it to feel a closer tie to my ancestors.
Really the decision is, which should i learn first?

I can understand that.

Guys were telling me just to go to some farm with some power equipment, test drive them and then go to a construction site and operate the equipment. One guy said he was making 36.50/hr just operating piss easy equipment.

Ahh well continue saving the gems then. I've heard all the horror stories of shops like that throwing away usable old consoles and stuff and I know I'd save as much as I could working in a place like that.

You'll get the hang of the avatar thing soon.

And nah I'm sure I can find it if it was on kickass. Found a site with a lot of sorta mirrors for its torrents anyway.

ur mom lol you gookloving cuck

Morning everyone. I can't stop playing subnautica.

Totally not my waifu

danke

almost out of images tho

Depends on which you'd think you will want to visit first really. You couldn't pay me to go to Germany right now tbh

What! Let me know how that goes, sounds awesome. What kind of equipment?

You'd think you would have to be licensed for that.

It's fun as fuck. I'm actually planning on restarting on full survival now that I've got a good handle on how to do things

Soon™

Ask >>>/monster/ because i know jack shit. I just like dullahans.

Without the horse. I didn't enjoy riding a horse when I first tried it and I'm sure I'll still not like it if I tried again today. We have cars for a reason.

I went in blind on survival mode. It is really fun. I've just finished making my base maximum comfy and now I'm going to go around exploring with my seamoth. Still missing some fragments anyways. I heard there were islands. Is this true?

Honestly the only way I'm going to Germany at this point is if der Trumpenfuhrer does something and I'm able to join the army to take part in the joint operation between Russia and America to retake Eurabia and liberate Constantinople from the goatfuckers. So maybe I should start with japanese.

FUCK I HATE FUCKING RAGHEAD DUNE COON SAND NIGGERS SO FUCKING MUCH

Forgot image. Fucking avatarfags.

Honestly if these euro countries don't wake up and elect/rebel to fix this shit ASAP they deserve what they get.

For the first time in a long while I am awake at 4AM.
I check in to see how my colleagues of misery and helplessness are.
Here I find avatarfagging, on a board with IDs.
You have destroyed something profound, Holla Forums.

This pain is pretty bad. I feel like I'm shitting fireballs.

Ill try
Don't want to do it too much, as I could lose my job if I get caught
But I will try as hard as I can for expensive games like those

There are. There are things on the Aurora that give you pings marking points of interest, some of them are actual islands held up be enormous gasbags. You'll also get a radio message telling you where to find an island.
Just be sure to bring four or five first aid kits or fix the reactor and wait a while before going to the wreck. Even with the rad suit the radiation will fuck you up and you don't want to lose all the goodies on the Aurora

Fuckers ruin everything.

True, I didnt even see you post this, I can always count on on Holla Forums to be there

Here's some fox to cheer you up fam.

Define "a long while"

Eh if you get fired it will give you an excuse to find a better job!

What city are you in? Maybe someone here will get drunk with you

The revolution will not be televised. Everything on tv and the mass media is propaganda and lies at this point. Well beyond half of the popular support are bots and paid shills, the opposition is massive but silenced and divided.

I'ts fun user

Peterborough, Canada

I don't have money and I'd feel back about mooching off someone honestly

We have IDs dumbo.

Id's aren't fun tho

Bad*
Fuck me, I mis-spelled and forgot pic

I could see that being partially true, but until I see a kebab transplant center in flames I'm not entirely buying it.

Join us white man, and learn Latin and Proto Indo European.

Avatarfags should be purged from Holla Forums. 4 AM should be purged from Holla Forums entirely now that I think about it.

I'm saying you should've know it was me.

They burned a bunch of them in Germany. I love it how you insist on talking about things you know nothing about.

Nah apparently you just have to be able to drive the stuff and foremen will just hire you. It's mostly just excavators and claws. Dude told me not to get caught in it since it'll still run 6 cycles before powering down if you press the emergency stop button.

Already made the rad suit and fixed the Aurora. Found 3 signals; one to a giant mushroom, another to some gas vents at the foot of a chasm, and one at an old destroyed base at the bottom of a cavern. Can't explore the latter two because of depth, but the mushroom was pretty cool. I'm terrified of going near the Aurora. I keep hearing spooky sounds and seeing giant ass serpent mollusk things in the distance.

We should slay them all.

you raise a good point user

I am already pretty tired so I am done for the night
get good rest, anons

EVERY LAST ONE

Those are probably the Reaper Leviathans. Don't go near them until you have Seamoth upgrades since they'll fuck your shit up.
I think at some point you should get the radio message telling you where to find an island, or if you want I could tell you

ID should be banned. I want to be able to both be nice and mean in a thread.

Oh well that sounds terrifying. Hope you are ok with missing an arm.

Cya next time arino!

That's a stupid idea

Why tho?

leave no survivors

THE WAIFU FAGS TOO!?

Nah, I'm about to go explore on my own. I'll go look around the south of the Aurora first probably. Or maybe just go far west.

I got the cyclops before I found all the pieces of the moonpool and still don't have the pieces for the seamoth upgrades panel.
The seamoth is really good if just for the ability to refill your oxygen in it all the way down to 200m pretty early on. Granted I do have four extra large tanks on me so I've got >5 minutes breathing time.

this tbh famallama.

Im going to bed, laters faggots

That thing will eat you up to your chest man, you ain't living if it grabs you.

**Y-yeah!**

Did someone say no survivors

cuckked

You're first

Purge soon, brother.

Oh well shit, rip then

NOT IF I TAKE YOU DOWN FIRST!

have a good night man

Ordered my second waifu figure!

that's a good note to go to bed on.

My waifu could beat up your waifu

Night feelsguy, congrats on the newest figure in the collection!

night man

Mine can go up against Super'd up Ninja clones of the main heroine…

I don't have enough images to really keep going

good night man

Kuroneko, right?
When are you going to post them?

I'm gonna go dream of sweaty Mila. Night everyone!

good night man

Make sure to buy my game.

phone is in bed, otherwise i would take a pic to show you guys
remind me the next time you see me in 4am
whenever that may be

Mine routinely fends off motherfucking dinosaurs.

Night.

thread seems dead, gonna do something productive

I WILL!

Funny I'm going to go dream of a Mila too. I'll return her to you nice and sweaty for you.

FUCK YOU

Mine is cute!

Be purged in the holy fires for your degeneracy.

posting this because it's pretty damn fantastic then I'm actually gonna work

Hey guys the thread's still alive right?

Mornin senpai

0-5 legends
6-9 cy

Silence, fox-whore. Even hell holds contempt for you.

Mine doesn't even try to be cute and does it anyways.

Join us for the rest of Shin Cutey Honey and Re: Cutey Honey.

was that the same animators as battle tech tho fam?