This guy may in fact be the most embarrassing human to ever live. A true honor

This guy may in fact be the most embarrassing human to ever live. A true honor

Why oh why didnt he get mugged

This is a complicated one.

This just tells me you soyboy nerds need actions. You need to get your fucking asses kicked. It's a shit meme and an obvious kike one. Getting god damn sick of it.

But it's the same nerd thing, it has "star" at the beginning :^)

We're reaching levels of postironic hipster irony that shouldnt be possible.

China has a low population of niggers.

look at the one behind him.
he wasnt in china
nobody in that pic looks chinese, the chinese theater is a theater in LA

He is a trans-fake-nerdgirl who feeds on our hatred for him to feel special.
Many of them act as if being bullied is heroic, and try their best (with low energy) to get bullied.

STOP BUTTERPOSTING

It makes me genuinely angry that nerd culture has gotten to this point. Like it's fucking acceptable that these manbabies spend all their free time indulging in shit entertainment made for children. Where are the jocks when you need them?

"nerd" isn't supposed to be a culture to begin with

this. we're supposed to be the underbelly of society among the other forms of degenerates.

Jesus this is the most bazinga shit ever.

Literally "how do you do fellow nerds?" with a touch of "you can't afford the Chinese Theater, goy".

omg i adulted so hard today, time to watch childrens movies, SQUEEEE OMG A NEW RICK AND MORTY EPISODE *GLOMPS JON SNOW* #imsuchanerd

We can't really deny they don't fit in with the normal people. They are genetic losers with a collection of personality disorders. But at the same time, they don't belong to the "I simply like stuff that aren't most people's interests" crowd.

Who's doing that? you use the god damn meme when you see just a little bit of resistance.

The anti RLM poster that tracks all of tgeir movements despite claiming to dislike them. They are literally living rent free in his head and Bigcocklasa has prime real estate.

I shit on cucklass every time I see him because I genuinely do not give a fuck about him but he gets brought up for no reason by his fanboys that metaphorically pay for him to live in their heads. I wouldn't give a shit if they let him stay there. Instead they parade his fat ass out and shoe horn him into everything.

It's like when reddipol comes in and starts crying about DA JOOOS no matter the subject of the discussion. Would you want some fat neckbreaded autist walking into your dining room while you are eating and shitting all over your plate only to scream about how he is living rent free in your head when you tell him to fuck off?

E-celeb apologists are lower than weebcucks which is G-D saying something.

everyone on this site hates ecelebs subhuman neet, if you like ecelebs there is a perfect board for you
>>>/reddit/

Someone beat the crap out of this faggot already.