wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

8v.servers.moe or 8ch.servers.moe - Port: 64738 - "Vidya General" -> "Splatoon"

Post your Nintendo Network ID here for extra fun times:

>>>/smek/4
——————
SPLATFEST RESULTS!!

[CURRENT!] WORLD WIDE SPLATFEST CALLIE VS MARIE

OTHER NEWS~

2.10.0 Patched out a Glitch in Camp Trigger fish making inklings invisible invisible

RIP THE DREAM AND PRANKS

[CLOSED NO MORE SUBMISSIONS!!!]

[Important note]: If you got any extra friends bring them along to the Weekend Night Fights

In-Game Screen Shot Tutorial:

Previous Thread :>>10112330

And Remeber to Fight for Marie and that Octolings are superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.youtube.com/c/KingCriticRules/live
woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html?seed=10152358&mode=squidsisters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MARIE Will WIN THIS TERRIBLE WAR

AND OCTOLINGS ARE SUPERIOR

Callie is objectively better but Marie will win because she is the pleb choice.

Callie is an airheaded delinquent.
Vote Marie.

Honestly , I don't know why you guys keep saying this. From what I've seen, Team Callie is cleaning house.

It's already over at this point, fellow Mariefags. We lost.

TEAM CALLIE CHEATING FAGGOTS USING SPLATHACKS

POST WAR SONGS TO GET HYPED

PLAY BETTER YOU BEANER

It ate my link to you

to

Daily reminder you will never be this salty in ranked battles

I really don't see how anyone can have any idea on how this is going.
You can't really guess. We just have to wait until tomorrow to find out fully.

Well, I thought I was good at this game, but I guess I'm not.

I've lost a total of 79 matches against Callie and have only won 48 of them.

That's strange, for me, it's reversed. But regardless, both squids are good, so may the best team be victorious.

Incoming flood

Just because you lost doesn't mean everyone has. For me its been quite the other way around.

I don't care who wins, as long as the popularity vote is 50% - 50% I will be happy.

Watch me battle for based Marie!

Who the fuck are you

My average rank is an A+. Honestly, if I can't even pull 2/1 ratio, you should be worried about the rest of the Team's abilities.

Callie is more popular though

Can't watch anymore my toaster is lagging

some random schmo who streams sometimes

A cool guy. L

No E-Fagging in this thread Bucko

Well my Rank is the same and I've been getting about a 1.75 ratio for Marie.

Hey, if you're not playing right now, why not watch someone else? L

I don't take L's

Good luck out there Marie-fags

Unless you're pulling a 3/1 ratio, it won't make up for mine

Okay Recap

Anyone that is not S+ or S

You wont get into the top 100 due to the point difference

Since S+ you start with 1700 splatfest power

and S you start with 1600

it goes lower down the rank you have

Moray Towers did nothing wrong post update.

Why ain't ya watching?

Your stream sucks

hey faggot could you stop shilling your stream?

Post it once and fuck off

Why? Because I don't win every game?

No its beacuse theres No MLG Decals no Subscriber notice, No Rage yelling, and You're B+

-0/10 Stream fuck off back to Plebbit

Welp. It started good then went to shit. I've now lost my way down to where my B+ friend was when he finished. Looking forward to trying to snipe eachother tomorrow, as last time we were squadding we hit rank ups twice.

I also made the mistake of starting on '83 instead of my Octobrush. Went from a 20% ish win rate in non-mirror to a 40% win rate.

In related news…. Biggest things I want out of Spla2n:
I lost the first good team I had to a DC after match.
I lost the second good team- which was even better than the first- to a fucking DC at the start of the match only two matches in.

Fucking good first-world major-city 'net and a ethernet adapter and I still get DCs.

It's still pretty shit but it's at least tolerable shit

Because I was too busy playing and now I'm too busy playing Tree of Savior

No because you're shilling your stream way too fucking hard.

wew

why

I've never used Leddit in my life.

This general is just as bad as the undertale threads were.

You're just mad because we're having fun and you aren't.

Far from it bucko

Its just this one retard shilling for views

You were supposed to git gud, man. More seriously, though….

Don't let the game throw you into a frustration tailspin. If you're gonna give tomorrow a shot, start EVERY match with a Booyah, and if nobody replies with Booyah, hit C'mon Booyah Booyah!. Booyah after every kill. C'mon after any death that wasn't a trade. It helps you out mentally and helps your team out by signalling threat containment whether they realize you're doing that or not.

And above all else: blast some jams. I find Calimari Inkantation to be reeeeally good for this if I let myself really get into it. Get at least one mood recovery a splatfest from it.

The biggest thing you need to do is enjoy yourself. You start doing that, wins will roll in.

Boy you sure showed us. Pack up everybody, it's over.

I don't think you can c'mon anymore while dead.

I actually rage yell more than I should, and rank isn't important.

That is what they are in NA?
All I get is To me and Nice

its better to press Nice 3 or 4 times if theres alot of ppl near you.

Marie will win because of me.
I cheer for her every time during the song. Every time. Do you?
No, you don't.
I give her my energy. Do you?
No, you don't.

Marie will win.

I'm going to have to disagree. Callie Queen here. I'm getting fucking pummeled

Hmm

Mariefag here I've had alot of Doubles with my own Team and then some matches with Team Callie before I went to work

Anything change

I think if this plays out Team Callie will get the popular vote and Marie with the wins Plus with The jank Win x6 its a no brainer but then again I wouldn't get my hopes up until Monday

That actually would explain why it seemed like C'mon didn't work. Welp. Better always trade, then.

As proven time and time again: EU sucks.

She has my ==WOOMY==

There've been a few splatfests since the Ranked change to them that have seen the popular team have the most wins.

I knew I was forgetting some rule about the redtext… Clearly I need to drink more. Polite sage.

What's with these maps?
I always get the same like 6 times in a row before 1 different and then back to the 6?
I am sick of Morat Towers.

At least it's not Piranha Pit.

So at B- I started at 1200, right? Man, I'm doing bad. I was doing well at first, but now I'm slightly below 1200.

Yeah, I'm going to bed

Callie champ here, getting stomped badly

I just made Marie Queen. Please, watch the last few minutes of my stream…

HER POWER FLOWS THROUGH ME

Holy shit, is anyone else stuck below 1300 power? If I'd known my ranking was going to factor into matchmaking I would've fought harder to get back into A.
I played all day yesterday and broke out as a Marie Queen, sticking to my Blaster and persevering through every shit match. Got into 1300+, got my win/loss ratio positive again. Thought everything was cool.
Then I came back this morning to tool around with some more conventional weapons, lost one too many matches, and fell back into the 1200 shithole.

I feel it too. God speed you all, we'll make it through this.
Is this a two-day event or something? It's been a while since my last Splatfest but the
said these were usually 24 hours.

Guys what the fuck is going on? Splatfest was supposed to be over almost an hour ago

This one goes for 48 hours, brudda.

IM ON A THIRTEEN MATCH WIN STREAK

I did a 16. Then it went down hill. Way down hill

on 16 now actually, might head to bed after this one though

I've only been counting my total win/loss ratio. Thankfully it's still positive. ELO Hell has been merciful this night.

Mine's surprisingly positive so far. I started late and clawed my way up to a B- level of skill in a few hours, and I only lost a few games, and almost exclusively because we had a braindead dynamo.

I broke 17, but my win/loss is still tanked i think. Here's hoping the success continues after i wake up.

It's not a matter of energy or will, it's a matter of talent

things seem to be looking up for me I guess. I'm seeing more Marie Kings/Queens in the rosters

Also, just finished a session and managed to get 20 wins, 15 losses (one of those losses was a DC, which is why I quit so I wouldn't risk losing my ratio due to server crap)

All in all that brings me to 181 matches total since the Splatfest started.

162 of those have been against Team Callie, with 19 against other Maries.

94 losses to Team Callie
68 wins against Team Callie
13 losses to fellow Maries
6 wins against Maries

If I could just make a 2/1 ratio by the end of this against Team Callie, I'd feel like I did Marie proud

I would like to remind you all that you can't judge a Splatfest on your own personal experience.
I was on Team Tidy and I won over a 100 matches and almost maxed out my vibe meter twice and yet despite all this my team still lost in wins.
It's still anyones game.

What time does the Splatfest end exactly?

22 hours from now roughly.

it;s still a god idea to keep track of your matches so you know how of an asset/burden you are to the team

Last NA Splatfest, Marie's team was more popular and still got the most wins.

It's a sure thing though that Callie is going to win the popular vote in Japan. Her solo song has more hits on Nintendo JP's channel and the girls like Callie are the kind every Japanese man wants to rape.

Didn't Nintendo hold a poll on Splatoon in Japan and one of the questions was which squid sister is your favourite and Marie had the majority.

that was just in Famitsu

that's hard to do when it practically mocks me

It just pisses me off cause I put a lot of effort into prepping for this Splatfest just to find myself now holding my team back. What the fuck was I even training for? Am I really just trash and the only reason I'm at the level/rank I am is due to riding on other's success. Like, seriously what the fuck?

And the fact that I'm letting my imaginary squid waifu down makes me feel like pure shit. It's bad enough that I have to live with being incapable of satisfying a real woman. If Marie loses this shit, I won't even be able to imagine she'd pay any attention to me.

When a lot of us played the game shortly before launch, we weren't playing for anything other than its fun, it has always been that way and has never changed. If you really want to gid gud, then chin up and git gud, otherwise play moderately like most of us and use other vidya to chill out.

*after launch

Even before launch.
I remember in the beta where we only had Splattershot, Splattershot Jr, Roller and Charger, everyone would just run to the middle of the map and brawl until one minute remained, and then finally covered the map.
It was dumb fun and no-one was trying to be a tryhard.

Oh, that was Reddit?
I thought they were all ten year olds.

Fuck off with your "tryhard" shit. Play the fucking objective you cock.

I bet you're the type of loser who gets mad over a kids game.

woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html?seed=10152358&mode=squidsisters

Now with Splatfest colours

The Test Fire was the most fun I've ever had playing video games. I wish I could recreate that feeling, I haven't played this game since the Transformer's Splatfest, so maybe I have a chance of doing so.

Where do you think you are?
Any video game worth its salt, especially a team based versus game, has an objective to be met. Both teams try to win and at the end of the game have a good time.
That's the basic action of playing the game. If your community doesn't take a healthy interest in that, you get shit like squid parties and conga hat simulators.

If you're not interested in actually playing the game, actually playing to the point and taking the objective, why else would you play that game? Why not find something that actually suits your interests?
Don't try to act superior to anyone else for playing a game the way it's intended. It's super gay.

I play it for fun

So do I. It's just that winning is the most efficient way to have fun.

Everybody, raise your hands and give your energy to Marie!

\o/

Marie will win don't worry, as a callie fag I can feel it in my gut

I'm out. I'm sick of this low rank hell. It feels like no matter what I do I can't get scrape any more wins together.
Even using standard shit like the N-Zap and Splattershot didn't help, the whole team would just collapse in the last 30 seconds.
Blasters should never be the top scoring weapons in Turf War, holy fuck.

\o/

Git
Gud

I was doing so well on the first day, what happened?
Take my strength and win for Marie.
\o/

What is it with marie fags and getting super salty, its not like as calliefags we have it any better. I mean I get my win streaks but still, when sometimes you suck, you just suck, performance isn't always top notch.

Nobody wants to dishonor best girl

If she was really best girl, she wouldn't even minded you lost

I dunno man, something about this game just gets to me.
This game just is weird for me. I win a game and think "Cool I guess" and really not feel to amazing, but if I lose I get ass fuck mad.
I can win a match, I might even go 8 for 2, but if those 2 are bullshit kills. I am mad as fuck, for the rest of the game and the next. Even worse when it is the same person twice, ESPECIALLY with a gun that I have used and didn't get kills with. No other MP game gets me this mad. And I am not that shit either, I am about A to A+.
I wish I could keep my cool but I don't know what happens. I even lost a bit of my voice today from to much autistic yelling.

NOT ONE STEP BACK user, COWARDS AND TRAITORS WILL BE SPLAT

Woah dude, you will get a heart attack if you are S or S+ rank, I cant tell you to calm down but all I can say is that most of us have gotten past that point already, we commonly chill in mumble and squad/privates

Whose still playing?

GOING FOR QUINTS

OH SHIT NICE

you did it squido

CHECK'D

couldn't find it earlier, here.

Where's the music from?

Don't put this on me, I don't want this guilt.

I had one match were it was all squid party for both sides

What a party

How the fuck do I win on Moray Towers?
I get my ass handed to me every time

Head into the alley ways But if you see a sniper on Moray you need to take them out ASAP

Callie confirmed for ponyfags sister of choice

reminder that splatoon is a game where one shit player on either side can spell that team's ruin, so if you're Team Callie and think Team Marie is gonna win (or vice-versa) because you keep getting your ass kicked, maybe you just suck.

Reached Marie King

cry more

just like any other team game

There are plenty of other shooters where one rambo guy can carry a team of 7 shit players.

And Splatoon is one of them

Ebin joke user.

Why cant the splatfest end in a tie?

That'd be anti climatic

ONE MUST STAND
AND ONE MUST FALL

fuck me

I do normally have fun with the game and I actually don't mind losing usually if the loss isn't bullshit and both teams put up a good fight.

It's just because this Splatfest was gonna be a literal waifu war, I wanted to do Marie proud. I know she's not real, but at least if I was doing well I could pretend she'd recognie my contribution to her victory. How the fuck am I supposed to imagine myself being the one Marie would choose if I am contributing to her losing the biggest competition of the game? Fuck you Nintendo. Stop messing with my emotions

A man provides for his waifu. How would you feel if you had a 3D girl you loved and wanted to give her everything but couldn't and were just a burden on her that she puts up with for reasons even she doesn't understand?

I know how you feel, man, don't feel alone. I don't "autistically yell" but I do cuss a lot or just find anger boiling over. Problem for me is that I have always been very competitive with a little bit of OCD I suppose. I am really lucky I have a moral aversion to gambling, my pride would probably put me in the street.

Again, though, it's not so much about being the best. I set very low standards for myself actually and when I feel like I can't meet even those low standards, I just feel like shit. As long as I can manage 2 to 1 ratio, I feel just fine and can have lots of fun. Or heck, when there's no high stakes like with regular Turf War, it doesn't matter even if I am 1/5 (again, as long as everyone pulls their own weight, that's all I ask and I am forgiving of the little kids playing). But when you have high stakes competitions like "who's best girl" that's just cruel

he's right, just not entirely.

I have seen one guy carry the team plenty of times in this game. As long as the rest of the other team is distracted by the other players or is just not very good or not using good weapons, one good player can make a huge difference.

But because of the way Splatoon is set up, victory is most assured if there isn't a huge gap between the best player and the rest of the players

homosuck

I did it lads. I became king for our queen Marie.

I pity Mariefags, who can no longer know such joys.

For her

WE

Eat shit

MY LIFE FOR CALLIE

I've seen that shit. The fucks up with that?

I always get people that can't get a kill to save their lives.

Go me!

What's this "team power level" I am seeing at the beginning of each battle?
I haven't played in ages and I don't remember this in other splatfests, which I honestly forgot which was the last one I took part of

Oh forgot I tweeted out the movie poster to the Nintendo branches.

Cause I want this to be
BIG!!!

top bantz

Spics get out of my team if you can't do shit.

Purge Calliefags.

Squid war now.

I've never had this experience before, it was kind of nice.

i want to know as well pls respond

havent lost a single match against calliefags yet.

Hitler watches over team Marie from the heavens.

And also I know the song is Latvian and not German before I get a Latvian user mad

You could have taken an ingame screenshot with the tutorial in the OP yah know

I don't get it, no other Nintendo game suffers from this problem. Anyone who plays Sm4sh, mario Maker, or Mario Kart can tell you that. This is the kind of shit you'd expect from a third party game Nintendo never gave a fuck about

Have never played in a Splatfest, is it worth jumping in for this last one? Is there even any time left?

it ends at 2am

It's the average splatfest power between all the team members.

Teams are matched against one another based on their average Splatfest power. Which means if you're fighting a bunch of people fighting for the same squid sister as you are, it doesn't necessarily mean that girl is more popular, it just means that more teams with that average splatfest power happen to be fighting for that squid sister. The system doesn't actually pair you up on the basis of which sister you're fighting for.

What do the squid sister amiibos do? It seems unclear if the music is also for ingame battles.

It changes the plaza into the Splatfest set up and you watch them perform. That's it.

this fucking kelp dome map is really screwing me.

I give up.
This lag is worse than Russians.
I'll kill a squiddo, and then die to the same guy 3 seconds later.

Reminder:
It's getting close to the time that casuals will be considering going to bed.
Get your stompings in while you can.
Don't forget to help your team as you stomp.

With that amount of lag you would really want to be sneakier.

I have a lot of squids lag out of my own ink and it always takes me by surprise.

THANKS SPYKE FOR FREE PERFECT ROLLS

The waifu war ends with victory by default.

Did anybody else pick Callie even though they secretly wanted Marie to win?

i dont quite get it, but okay.

I picked Callie and changed my name to "I

Are you her? : )

Truly in the spirit of Best Squid

i just fought a match where it was marie vs marie. what is the meaning of this shit? is it a glitch? i was shooting purple ink.

Damn…I haven't played Splatoon in months and I'm all rusty. I'm losing most fights, but finally got "Callie Champion". 63 more points until I get the highest title.

Marie teams win most of the fights I've been in. Damn…I'm letting Callie down.

sometimes matchmaking will do that if they can't find enough enemies for the other team

No, no it's not. It's really not. I know you want to convince yourself that the pretty game was good, but that's just you being a faggot. The game was shit. It didn't make sense, it didn't tell an actual story, and it was produced to send a message using an underaged whore rather than the title character. You're an absolute retard and I want this meme to die. Take your WiiU game disc and cram it as far up your ass as possible until you rupture something.

I would genuinely like to know what game this pasta was originally referencing.

did these threads change in the months I've been gone?

If you're gonna post lewds can you at least post good ones?

does the game count it as a win for marie, or does it not count?

It doesn't count for the official win tally, it was just for fun, that is why it used random colours. You get XP, but team Marie does not get a point for total victories.
It was just a regular random battle until the game can find more Callies to verse.

No, we never post shitty big tits porn thats for sure

That person's work has been posted before, it's just that user picked all of the worst ones I've seen so far. Earlier thread had the better stuff.

anytime you want, show me how its done

wtr. does that still count? how am i supposed to fight for my waifu like this?

LOLIS ARE FOR

HUGS ONLY

My duty is done
I started at 1400

I'm taking these for Tax collection

good to hear. I haven't viewed these threads in months either, so I had no idea what was or wasn't posted, or if people's tastes have changed.

What does that even mean?

What are those power rating things anyway? I started at 1600, got down to 1480, am now hovering around the 1510 area. What does it mean?

I can't even remember my rank when I last played, could've been S-rank. Does that factor into whatever that power rating is? I notice the opposing team also has a power rating too, is that an average?

Thanks

It is just a level of skill you have. S rank makes you start at 1600, if you lose you go down if you win you go up.
It is done like that so you are more likely to be paired with and against people of similar skill.
The top 100 people with highest power level get recorded somewhere or something

Feels good man

Last Splatfest Official Theme

There are only 5 hours left.
6 hours for results.

Question: does the system count disconnects as losses for either cousin's Team.

I ask cause a lot of my "losses" against Team Callie have been DC's, but I'm not sure in those cases where it seemed like everybody cut out at the same time how the system tallies that and sometimes I'm not sure if it was just me that cut out.

thank you.
BTW, what is that whole deal about the light / medium / heavy in consumption on the weapon cards for the Special (or was that sub weapon)?

Speak for yourself nerd

I'm going to guess they're going to be straight up losses. Even though there's a disconnect, the game's result screen treats it like the opposite team was full of four players (just one player has 0 turf inked, 0 deaths, 0 splats)

Before all deaths were 50% loss of special without any abilities.
Now different weapons have different loss amounts, light being the smallest, heavy being a lot.

Started at 1600, went down, came back up to 1618.

Feels Meh. Go Callie.

interesting, thanks dude. That's an odd thing to do, but it sounds like Nintendo's done a bunch of tweaking to improve the game's system. I thought Echo Locator would still be overpowered, but it's gotten nerfed with turf required to charge, and also how long it lasts.

Dude, I'm just finding out there was a Spongebob splatfest…damn.

This was the best Splatfest I've had in a while thanks to a change in how I played. Everything was fine except for a series of technical problems near the grind to King. Team mates kept D/Cing.

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF DYING BECAUSE OF LAG

I just got killed through a fucking barrier while in the process of a three-kid kill streak and reclamation of turf that was rightfully Marie's. We lost the fucking game.

Earlier I got killed by a kid who was fucking everywhere in the middle of the Kelp dome and every time I shot him, he was somewhere else, aiming a different direction and his blaster shots were somewhere else going in a different direction.

This is bullshit, Marie deserves better than this.

While probably a waste of an inkstrike for turf covering purposes.
Nice!

Just reached Marie King, I'm gonna go to bed now.
It makes me kinda sad though, after this Callie and Marie won't really be in the spotlight anymore. Here's to the two qts of Splatoon.
Calliefags, your waifu is just as good as Marie.

That was six hours ago.

I got tired of playing against fellow Marie friends. Still the best splatfest I've had.

Spoken like a true traitor who isn't fighting for Marie until the last minute.

When does the splatfest end?
I didn't get to play much today so I hope I can still play some tomorrow morning

I feel like I need to stop. I'm getting to the point where I feel so angry my neck is going to break itself. Every time I get a slight break, get ahead for a second, here comes a fucking lag-squid out of my own ink to kill me before she shoots at me.

I need to stop for my health. I've failed you Marie.

In a few hours. Like two.

Total Scores
Callie: 12168
Marie: 12232

If Callie wins this Splatfest by more than 64 points I'll be thoroughly impressed.

Where are these from?

I've been on a 12 match win streak with a bunch of mariefam. I hope that's helping expand that gap further. Elchele if you're here you are my nig and a welcome comrade

From adding up all the final scores over the past 42 Splatfests.

It is almost at an end, brothers. It has been quite the journey. Many have fallen, but the rest of us have yet to prosper. Make with what you can of the final hours. MAY THE BEST SISTER WIN! ONWARDS!

What the fuck is happening?

Callie fag here. Same shit

Thanks, doc.

The first two minutes of turf war always were setup for the last minute.
That's why it's so nice that they play music that lets you know how long is left at any given time without looking at the timer.

This fucking game, I swear.

I've had a lot of rounds like that and vice-versa. These tiny-ass maps are small enough that the tide can change in mere seconds.

I fought for my waifu, as hard as I reasonably could. Because of your shitposts however, I felt inclined to keep going for another hour and a half just so that I could finally get from 1300 to 1500.
And if you're saying that Callie is shit just because we like Marie more, then you're the biggest faggot for not loving both.
I got a 3D date in 5 hours, though I feel like I've made the right investment of my time anyways.

GODSPEED, user. THRASH YOUR HARDEST

sqid is for fug

tenacity is a headgear only main

I got that sweet gasmask.

1 hour left.

FIGHT FOR YOUR QUEEN, user

Repost that Detective Pikachu Webm

It was meant for the webm thread and i posted it here by accident, here you go

I like it.

What is it with people having some letters then a star in their name? Is it some silly clan shit?

Snowflake stuff is what I figure.

because -=UlTiMaTe666HoKiGaGe=- has been done to death

Don't even get started on

xxxXXXDARKLINK557XXXxxx

Thank god for 10 character limit

Also

Holy shit, I got to Marie Queen with 3 minutes to spare. What a ride

Now we wait!

QUICK SOMEONE POST THE JAP RESULTS

I literally saw like 10 of those.

But it's finally time now, friends. It was well worth it lasted.

Now we wait

If I am not mistaken, they will tally from all regions and give the same results

Finally home from work and I missed the final splatfest, anyone else in the same boat?

Most of those ones that I encountered were Calliefags.

Well, my grand total came down to

140 losses to Callie

129 wins for Marie

Hopefully my fellow Marie bros were able to make up for the ten that I lost.

Still not sure if I count the DC's as losses though. If not, then I think you can scratch 15 to 20 off those accumulated losses.

What if one side wins Japan and the other wins NA/EU?

I'm about to head to work, so I'm gonna miss the results instead.
I won't be surprised if Callie triumphs in both votes and battle wins.

Like the stage vote, we'll probably get a regional break-down from one of the social media channels.

sort of. i abstained from fighting because i dont want to pick a "best girl" out of 2 facets of gorgeous perfection whoever wins i will cheer for, with the pain of knowing i had nothing to do with it. whoever loses i will weep for, with the pain of knowing i did nothing to help them

Wasn't the reason they separated them in the first place was so it could be possible that both won?

every time with the spoilered images oy vey. ever since the first smek posts i have never stopped fucking this up

Stop reminding me that this happened. I will find every person who voted for Moray Towers, abduct them, and rape them to death.

Holy fuck that was quite the run. I don't know if I even wanna play anymore.

I just hope that that one poll they did back when was right that the Japs love Marie.

I didn't even get the e-mail to vote. But if I did I would've voted for Moray because I love it1v1 mefaggot

On any other day, I'd be mad, but I finally realized the power of the golden gun, so that map hasn't been a complete wash for me this splatfest.Instead, it's just been the source of all my closest fights

15 minutes until the results, the wait is killing me!

Whoever wins, we lose, because we will tear each other apart for eternity

Callie my Queen

10 minutes…

I will place my bets on marie winning because as a calliefag I know there are a lot of you mariefags around, just 2v1 or 3v1 me faggots

I really don't fucking know, man

FIVE MINUTES

I guess most of the regulars have went to bed, but nevermind, we will witness first hand splatoon history.

FINAL MINUTE MARIE FAGS BTFO

Oh I'm sorry were we supposed to be shitposting?

It's time…

YOU AND I, BROTHER

Nah, I am just bored and kinda excited is all.

FUCK YOU MARIE

NYESH

the ride is starting

MARIE WINS AHAHAHAH
CALLIE FAGS BTFO

Join me fellow Callie fags

Yup, I knew it, too many marie fags around

No, fight them head on, call them out, if you resign to the results, they will keep laughing forever

the only reason that happened with cats vs dogs is the absolutely massive amounts of salt

ATTENTION, Holla Forums SCIENCE HAS OFFICIALLY PROVEN THAT THERE IS INDEED A GOD!

CALLIE FAG B T F O

PISS OFF, KIKE

Why are sniper girls so great?

Gonna masturbate furiously at Marie, make her my cum dumpster

I've been waiting for this day ever since the first splatfest was announced. Even then, I knew that one day, the entire world would fight this battle, the most important battle. Let's face it, it was inevitable this entire time. Just as inevitable as Marie's victory.

I'll miss this. Splatoon isn't the kind of game that's supposed to make me feel these emotions.

So no one knows the jap result yet?

Honestly man, Splatoon is the one game I wish I could take to the past and give to my childhood self. It is amazing. Good gameplay, great whacky music (ESPECIALLY THE CAMPAIGN MODE OST), whacky enemies and just everything that screams "Nintendo"

Splatoon is fucking golden. Much appreciated.

Do you have all the dialogue? For EU it was way too chill. It's like neither of them really cared.

Same for US. Marie just said "I… I Won?" And then they went on about being sisters forever or whatever

Low effort meme for the occasion.

Holy carp that was smaller than I thought, nevermind.

Now if only the fans of the squid sisters can think the same way

EU didn't even get that at all.
Marie said thanks to her Marie fans, and Callie said she still loved hers. That was it.

It's the game that helped me reconnect with my lost love of third person platformer-shooters. I'll never forget this moment; the moment when a delinquent waifu was proven to be worst girl.

In Australia, Marie said she knew we could do it, and Callie said she still loves her failures of fans.

Probably the same for japan, I am not at home so I cant check.

No, the reason they separated them was to reduce lag.

I didn't vote Moray Towers, but I'm so glad it got chosen. I dominated on that stage and not even with a charger. You know it.

THE RESULTS ARE THE SAME FOR JAPAN
MARIE IS THE WORLD WIDE BEST SQUID

Oh no, nintendo, please don't do this, I just said I was already emotionally vulnerable, how could you

i wonder if the results were calculated globally

Congrats Mariefags!

I'm a little disappointed they didn't do anything special for the final splatfest result banter. Would have been nice to see them wearing each others teams t-shirt or interact with each other outside of just talking and standing there, but oh well, maybe in splatoon 2 they can improve upon that aspect.

didnt splatoon have a bit of an odd development cycle with a slightly hands off approach from the higher ups? i hope they dont find a way to fuck it up like they do with everything else these days, this is the only great thing to come out of nintendo in far too long.

What I hope they do for a sequel is use the early concept as the villain.
Sea Hares are a thing, and they do squirt ink, so it'd work.

Mumble bros, I don't know why, but I still enjoy playing with you guys every week

Yes they were.
Callie might have dominated in Japan but got crushed in NA & EU to balance it out.

I would really like a story mode from the Octarians' perspective.

Introduce "The Octo Brothers" too

My heart, it hurts. Why'd you do this Nintendo?

The combination of that song plus all the memories of past splatfests, it's like the end of an era. I'm going to miss these events.

Maybe have them as a stand-in for the Sisters, because they moved on and/or the sequel isn't set in Inkopolis.

I would play that shit.

It's been a fun time.

As it should be.

heh, the popularity percentage from famitsu said that 53% of players like Marie and 47% like Callie and that was just in Japan

Those popularity ratings are almost exactly the same worldwide

Got fucking dam

That would be awesome.
Any expansion on the 'lore' in the splatoon world would be great also. Perhaps going back and playing through the great turf wars or, as stated, seeing the world from the perspective of the octarians.

I really hope Nintendo treats this franchise with the respect it deserves going forward.

It matches her personality. Winning where it counts

Well, in the US, she did say she won the important Splatfests.

Wait… What of the top 100 players?

Also an interesting coincidence that as Splatfests became tiered (the dashed line) Marie took over the lead.
*That Pokemon Splatfest though.*

Probably all Japanese if they release just one. Would like to see that too.

You could also try co-op story modes

It would be funnier if they hijack the television signal at random and you get to read/hear all the banter between the squid sisters and their octarian counterparts.

You are a genius.

My god

I want a co-op story mode and a Pro-Controller with Gyro.
Then let the L button bring up the map and XYA super jump to team mates and B to spawn.
And obviously a joystick controlled reticule for aiming inkstrikes and cycling through Squid Beakons.

That could work. Good luck getting it to happen though.

If their Octarian counterparts were going to be male, I suppose in keeping with the theme, they could be bishi boy idols but I guess given the Octarians' techno culture, maybe they'd look more like an 80's synth pop band or some shit

The more you guys think about this the more I like the idea.

Fell asleep and now woke up to see that MARIE IS BEST GIRL BOYS

JUST LIKE A YEAR AGO WHEN MANS BEST FRIEND WON AGAINST THE CAT COMMIES

Nintendo says they're getting into movies. If Splatoon is in the pipeline I can definitely see male counterparts to the Squid Sisters.

MARIE WINZ BABEH

WON THE FIRST SPLATFEST AND WON THE FINAL SPLATFEST

T-There the species of peace I swear :^)

The best.

There ain't no party like an Octarian party 'cause the Octarian women are easily hypnotized by rhythms.

Octavio wanted to use his beatz to destroy the Inklings

His sons just want to party where they please

octolings are living penis receptacles

Could be it's like alcohol to them: Completely removes inhibitions and supercharges the parts of the brain responsible for producing endorphins.

I have noticed a trope in fiction where whenever anyone wants to do the whole "music induced hypnosis" shtick, they always choose some kind of techno music.

Maybe in Spla2n, they'll roll with that more but have the Octarians being more like techno-hippies/vagabonds without Octavio. I mean, their homes are gonna shut down wtihout the zapfish, right? Nowhere else to go but up.

thats cool but check this out

Right in the fucking feels.

It could go either way.

My real fear is that someone will pull a Brawl and fuck the sequel over in an attempt to "appeal to a wider audience." Or the higher ups will change the teams around too much or something.
My real feel is that we won't ever get the same feeling from one of these games again, because they will never be able to recreate the "pour all of your love into this wacky idea that nobody has any idea if it will work" development environment.

So I wake in the morning and I step outside
I see splatfest results and I get real high
And I scream at the top of my lungs
MARIE BEST GIRL

I'm ready to kill myself.

At least both solo songs are great in their own way

3v1 me fucking marie fags, I will never give up

I blame putz12.

…I'm used to seeing Splatfest results that contradict what I personally experienced on the way to King, but after a smooth-as-butter rank ascension and a constant flow of demotivated Marie fans in this thread, a Callie victory in the EU seemed guaranteed.

You've won the war, Mariefags, but I still want to know how the regional voting / battles went down before we sign the peace treaty.

Cant wait for the Fun Canceling into Wavecheating into Upsmash comments

So according to both the game and the splatoon tumblr Judd is going to be giving out rewards for win streaks from now on. My guess is that the reward will be snails, since Splatfests are over

So I'm rewarded for win streaks.

Alright then…

Nothing anyone in this thread did mattered at all. You can't fight japanese autism, folded over a thousand times.

VICTORY!

DANCE THREAD BEST GIRL BROS, I BROUGHT THE MUSIC

This worry me so much since Nintendo has been on a roll fucking things up real bad let's not forget Miyamoto's forcefully "Innovating" things to appeal to the wrong crowd

When will this senile old man will get that he is completely out of touch an let people actually put their heart and soul in making games than releasing a bland as fuck game

It feels like that the game just only came out.

new bread?

Honestly, I feel like Splatoon is one of those games that could easily be far surpassed by its sequel.

there are a lot of games that Nintendo or other publishers have put out where the first entry is reserved in order not to waste money on a potential failure, but then once it's assured there is a market, they go all out for the sequel, putting everything they wanted to put in the original.

Hold on making the new thread

New thread

…sometimes life is just so unfair.

Tripfags get what tripfags deserve.