Supreme Court Reinstates Travel Ban

Prepare for an avalanche of salt from the left that snackbars will be blocked entry to the US.

archive.is/JPa46

>SCOTUS lifts injunction against travel ban, except with respect to individuals with bona dude relationship to the US
>— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) June 26, 2017

Justice Clarence Thomas wrote a decision concurring and dissenting in part with the majority, saying he thought the travel ban should be permitted to continue in full, with no exceptions. Justices Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch joined in that opinion. The majority opinion does not list an author or the justices that agreed with it, but the in-part dissent by Thomas was the only one listed on the order.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JPa46
doskoinpo.blog133.fc2.com
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2960920
insidehighered.com/news/2017/06/26/supreme-court-partially-reinstates-trump’s-travel-ban
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354/text
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/879434854672347137
democraticunderground.com/10029252563
yesimright.com/young-girl-hitchhiked-through-the-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-peaceful-what-they-did-next/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
shadowwraiths.tumblr.com/post/157178556435/reblog-this-if-you-would-hide-and-help-a
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html
nationalpost.com/opinion/lawrence-solomon-trumps-detractors-are-convinced-hes-a-buffoon-so-why-does-he-keeping-winning/wcm/d1887e61-174e-47e1-89c0-eb9b3a7cd904
archive.is/7Yh3V
mixtape.moe/
archive.is/B2Ce4
my.mixtape.moe/bkwict.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

finally

Turned on CNN, they were fucking mad.

some early salt

took a little longer for this win but I'm not tired of winning yet
Also Trump curse still seems to be in effect with Bernie, Clinton, Lynch and Onigger
Hope is rising lads, let's see what happens to those libshit judges in the coming months (besides this loss for them)

The fact that there's a "tumblr alt right" is really amusing. The libcucks can't even hold on to fucking tumblr.

They can't hold on to any platform that allows as free of an exchange of ideas as possible, which is why they're clinging to twitter and kikebook so much. Y'know, "well-moderated spaces".

God damn, how I wish there were half a billion racist white guys all at high risk of violently radicalizing.

Soon.

Soon enough user.

I'm enjoying the salt, but why not use this travel ban to bring attention to the fact that the repeal of that 1965 immigration act fucked up immigration completely. This is something that's been normal for a long time, and now they are freaking out about it because Trump's doing it. Not to mention it'll piss white people off when they realize liberals basically told the literal doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc to fuck off from USA while letting in gang members, criminals, and illiterates and telling everyone future doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc are coming.

Liberals are responsible for telling educated immigrants to fuck off while letting in filth and trying to tell us that the filth will clean up and become what they kicked out.

Now make it include all semites

Give it time user. It's only been a few hours since we found out the travel ban was even being upheld by SCOTUS. Patience is a good tool for us to use now, especially because the Dems don't have it and are fucking up at a constantly faster pace.

shitlib hot takes incoming

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET

RULES OF NATURE

Fucking braindead herd animals..

Hol up lads, I was lurking the other thread earlier and thought they postponed the decision until October.

tl;dr?

checking these dubs for libshit mass suicides

Read the thread.

They will make their official decision in October, this removes most of the injunction that stops the travel ban from going into effect until then.

Summarize it pls

They are already trying to shill up support against Trump over on leftypol(Nice (You), idiot.)

Fuck off.

So the travel ban is enforced until the decision is made in October? Wew lads.

user pls

No.

FUCK YES!

MURICA!

(You) yes

Don't give these people one inch.
lets hope we can get an extension on this ban.

This makes me very happy. Post your favorite Hitlers and celebrate with me.

Good.

I guess it's just a sign of the times that there are people, myself included, who doubted that the highest court would actually follow the rules.

What do you mean finally? They threaten to off themselves daily.

Would these people suicide out of their miserable lives yet or just leave?

I don't think there's even half a billion white men on earth at the moment.

you're not even trying anymore

I got some bad news for you buddy boy.

Well he should stop fullfilling his campain promises for starters.

In other words it doesn't do much, i want a ban on immigration from the middle east altogether, Israel included.

Oh shit expect some late RamaBAM's.

But the world has too many people in it, my humanities teacher, Edna Shekelberg can't be wrong.

(((people)))

Bravo.

It's a "Muslim" ban you fucking idiot. The precedent set now allows harsher rulings.

Oh fuck that first pic, hey that narrative needs to be pushed hard. Need to encourage democrats to be as anti-white as possible to destroy that party entirely.

TL;DR

the ban is NOT back. some of it has come back, but the SC has not yet made a final ruling. However, they have suspended some of the rulings from the other judges trying to completely shut it down.

Well see if anything further actually happens, Trump has been president for nearly 6 months now and ive been extremely dissapointed so far, especially after the recent bans of VEPRs and other Russian firearms that he allowed to pass

Now I see why the libs are so edgy, they think there is half a billion of us (yet at the same time only 400 virgin nerds destroyed a publisher and memed Trump into the white house.

We should use their fear.

I agree, once we get the final ruling, he needs to push out another one and ban travel from just freakin' everywhere. Later on we can somehow amend it to let in white refugees from Eurabia

Filtered for being a blackpiller and being terrible at it.

Most of the ban is back, stupid. They made an exception for people with "bone fide" relationships until the October ruling, which means most refugees can't come here.

WHY AREN'T WE BLACKPILLING LIBERALS?

THEY ARE DEMORALIZED, PUSH THEM FURTHER

Put away the champagne. The ban doesn't apply to people with "bona fide connections to US persons or institutions" . . . So basically it applies to fucking nobody. How many Muslim terrorists travel on legit visas, are blood relatives of citizens or have citizenship themselves? Try all of them.

The question you need to ask is why this ruling which is all symbolism and no substance (unanimously supported by the (((SCOTUS)))) is getting so much praise.

This. Inflitrate bluecheck Twatter and spread blackpills. Make them know that America is now under full KKK control.

You fuckers are getting pathetic.

The first one reminds me of this.

Stupid sheepel goy let me tell you what to think.

Well instead of an hero you always could pick up arms against a regime you dont like, oh right…..

Remind me when he bans the (((Saudis))) along with all of their allies

This, we need to not only prevent immigration but more importantly we need to stop Muslims from holding any positions of political power or influence within the US

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Celebrate WaPo fucking the dog on their last article (which if true means Obama is weak, incompetent or crooked). Celebrate the Lynch investigation. This is all hype, though.

Not a bad idea to pretend to be one and encourage all liberals, blacks, jews, muslims, spics etc. to kill themselves in "solidarity against hate"

(((░░░░░░░░▒██████████▓▒░█▓░░░░░░░▒███████████▓▒░░█▓░░░░░░▒████████████▓░░░░▒█░░░░░▓██████▓█████▓▒░░░░░▓█░░░░▒███████████▓▓▒░░░░░░▓█░░░▒████████▓▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░░░███████▓█▓▓▓█▓▒░░░░░░░░░▓█░░▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▓█░░██████▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░██░▓█████▓█▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▒░▓███████▓▓█▓▓▓█▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓░▓██████████▓▓███▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓▓████████▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▓▓██████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██████▓▓████████▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█████████▓▓████▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████████▒░▓████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒██████████████░▓███████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▓███████████████░▒██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓███████▓▓█████████░░███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓█████▓█████▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░█▓░░▓█████████▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█████▓▓▒░░░░██▓░░░████████████▓█▓█▓▓▓█████████▓▓▒▓████████▓░░░░▒██░░░▒████████▓█▓█▓█▓████████████████████▓▒▓▓▒░░░░░░█▓▒░░░░▒████████▓████████████████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░████▓▒░░░░░▒██████████████████▓▓▓████████▓▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░▓███████▒░░░░░░▒████████████████████████▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░▒██████░██░░░░░░░▓████████████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓██████▒░▓█▒░░░░░░░░▓██████████▓█▓▓▓█▓█▓██▓▓▓▓▒▓███▓▒░░░░▓██████▓░░░░▒███▓░░░░░░░░░▓██████████▓█████▓██▓▓▓██████▓▓▒▓▓███████▓░░░░░░░░░▒███▒░░░░░░░░░░▓██████▓█████▓█████▓▒░▒▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░▒███▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▓███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░▒▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██████████████████████▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████████████████████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▓▓██████▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▓▓██████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓███▓████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓███▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▒A M E R I C A B E L O N G S T O T H E M O O N M E N !)))

Having your opponents completely devoid of critical thinking skills, all while having big mouths, is endless entertainment.

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE

no one is buying it, shill

Bingo. Make them freak out now so they burn out before important shit can happen.

Mac tonight.

Two things:
1] Any University in the nation can claim the traveler is enrolled and, thus, is not subject to the travel ban. We know how Universities are these days.
2] It doesn't prevent those seeking asylum or refugee status.

There's more work to be done, lads.

can that woman read?

Hilarious.

In other words its fucking nothing but banning bad goy countries while allowing all other Muslims

Which are conveniently left unbanned and were never part of the original ban

Need one of those pictures with the guy choosing between two red buttons

It was a better victory because this precedent is permanent, nothing stops Trump from drafting a new EO freezing all immigration for at least 7 1/2 years.

All in due time. remember:

Well, here's the thing, cucks. No one is designing and manufacturing clothes which are more likely to kill me than my current wardrobe. But fucking traitors like yourself are actively inviting in more immigrants that makes it more likely for me to be killed by them.

Hmm….

not today, goon

Why even mention jews?
They have a paranoid persecution complex.

From the same crowd that says "Wymnz never lie about rape"

same crowd that forgets the Commi masaacers.

Well their cloths are rubber masks, choke chians and and anything that can be used for asphyxiation, so yes their clothes are more dealy.

The truth is jewish neuroticism and the fact that jews and muslims are one either side of the same semitic coin.

.. C-could we make this a thing? Get these commie fucks to all publically declare that they are going to provide shelter and then maybe run a bot to scrape everything for that hashtag and then add every name to a list, blog the list "when Trump deputizes us and legalizes MAGA Vigilantism it will help to know where to look"

Excuse me for being skeptical about the true intentions of the US government, its not like they have ever selectively been against certain "terrorist" governments like Iraq while actively supporting other radical Islamists, like those in Kosovo and Bosnia before

Patience user, fighting old battles like the 1965 immigration act isn't smart, since almost no normalfag has even heard of it. Trump now has the keys to all immigration, he can easily stop all immigration until new laws are added to severely restrict the 1965 act. As much as I'd like to roll it back to the 1924 act, we can just set new laws and use the wall to basically in a roundabout way drown that act in the bathtub.

You just know [aa](((Ginsberg)))[aa] was twitching in rage during her seldom conscious moments.

a-are these bots?

*/

They don't stop, do they?

Fuck you kek. Fuck you.

Winning is important. How we do it isn't. The left understands this. 60 years ago no one thought the constitution means what it means today. We can subvert them like they subverted us.

The London guy didn't even kill anyone. The guy died from a heart attack.

W I N N I N G

To cut through the legal mumbo-jumbo:

Because "parts of" the injunction were unconstitutional.
Women really do need to be treated like children.

I fucking hate these spics so much. Implying only illegals would even work on farms. Nearly every boy i knew growing up had summer jobs working on farms. Of course that changed so young teenagers couldn't get any basic work experience now.

SCROTUS, BABY!
SUFFOCATE THE DEMS IN LOOSE VINEGARY SCROTUS

I hope to God this guy is doing it manually.

The cunt's family is probably not supposed to be here to begin with hence she would be denied reentry. The wording is very specific. It really hangs on whether actual citizens are affected.

The travel ban passed. What is to be discussed is the "bonafide associations" part, don't let the blackpillers get to you. Fucking celebrate!

Shills are pissed

No, it was a 9-0 vote, faggot.

So, basically, any Muzzy that's been here before or has anything they can use to claim a "bona fide" relationship with the US can come and go as they like?
Well, that sorta kinda fucking diminishes the value of this, doesn't it, given that now anyone that has any connection the US can still come and go - say, to Syria - as they like.
Puts a limit on 'refugee resettlement', I suppose, if Trump imposes such…

Reminder: Trump's travel can covers Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Iran and Syria.
So, basically the only real impact of this is that we won't have as many Libyans/Iranians coming over… Well, we won't have any many of them coming over UNLESS they've got a pre-established 'relationship' with the US.

Truth.

Hard Fact:
Trump is bitching out, in that he is STILL allowing the Judicial branch to impose restrictions on the use of his Executive powers, in the context of uses that are WELL WITHIN the legal bounds of his power.
In other words, he got a largely-worthless watered-down version of an already water-down travel ban, that was itself well-within the bounds of his legally-described powers, partially passed.

Now when does the purge really begin?

But it didn't. It quite-literally did not pass. It was watered down, and it still didn't pass. Now, its been watered down even further, and part of it passed.

Saying you want a ban on dogs - which is fully within your power, but inhibited by other people which you are unwilling to override - leading eventually to a ban on Chihuahuas with no collars or tags, is not equivalent to a ban on dogs passing.

So, no, the travel ban did not pass. You're trying to scam these people again instead of examining the lack-luster reality of this outcome. I'm so fucking tired of disgusting fucking shills pushing for this kosher faggot everytime he stumbles and doesn't land on his fucking face.

The precedent allows him to ban ANYONE now.

oh man, here come the blackpill brigade.

Just watch for those liberals saying "Yeah, he's my cousin" about travelers coming to this country from banned areas. If you have family here, the ban doesn't apply.

You aren't fooling anyone.

No, it explicitly does not. And point of fact - he already CAN ban ANYONE, explicitly. He's just letting himself get all tied up.

Celebration of false victories leads to defeat, Kushner drone.

Wew.

Jesus christ, man.
Just give it up.
that's nice.
I've noted that you're upset.
Why don't you go somewhere else instead of expecting an entire board consensus to bend to your will.
Why else would you scream how tired of X you are. It's a vain attempt but still pretty funny when you guys do that.

Neither are you. Difference is, I'm not trying to fool anyone. Everything I said is truth - and you know it.

Will he ban the Saudis and their politicians? Unlikely
In any case i'm screencapping this thread so i can mock you faggots in 6months-year when nothing further happens

That's not an argument, shill.

No, shill. Cry harder. Your kosher daddy don't own this place yet.

Are you pretending to be retarded? The SCOTUS has just passed PRECEDENT, he can ban anyone now. And more likely than not in October he can ban even if someone has "bonafide relationships".

This is why you always get fucked. Your tone.
You're not even here to try to convince anyone.
You're just being a shithead.
Filtered.

Not quite anyone. SCOTUS made it very clear that anyone who has a relationship to the US - including workers, university students, etc - can still come in from the banned areas.

There's more work to do. Don't get complacent.

This poster is a fag, but they are making a valid point about the bad precedent this is setting in regards to SCOTUS authority to rule on powers granted to the Executive explicitly stated in the Constitution.

I wasn't aware there was a time limit on these kinds of things.

Oh, (you).

1-900-Come-On-Now

Nigger, the Supreme Court never had to provide PRECEDENT, because ITS ALREADY IN THE FUCKING LAW.
Nigger, HE. ALREADY. CAN.
Its just a question of him imposing Executive power over Judicial power, which he refuses to do, instead providing more and more watered down versions of this 'travel ban'.
And no, the precedent established does NOT - in a vaccuum - grant him the power to deport 'anyone he wants'. He already HAD that power, this imposes restrictions upon that power, YOU FUCKING NIGGER SHILLS.

top kek
In any case, the main problem is allowing gulf Arab/(((Saudi))) politicians to have influence in the US to begin with, otherwise there would be no reason for the US to care about Syria except Israeli interests

The time limit is the end of his presidency but the longer he waits the increasingly less likely it is that he will pass further travel bans, especially considering he didn't mention most of the actually problematic countries in the first ban

Cry harder and push my message louder you fucking twat.

They're going to push well mannered peaceful whites into physically removing them. They want something to die for. None of these people actually want to live but they aren't decent enough people to do the deed themselves.

This. They blackpill us with every fake news article that comes out.

Until October, in which it's very likely to pass. This ruling went through 9-0, even Ginsberg and Sotomayor voted for it. Let us not get complacent, but we have to be realistic and see that this is a massive win.

Oh, sure, there's always a time limit. The current travel ban is 90 days and will probably be extended later. Trump can legally extend it to 1304 days, but there's no telling what the next President will do. If Trump is re-elected, then he can extend it until the end of his 2nd term; but he can't have a third term. Well … under current law.

That's a really good question.

Its a good defense against those that have no argument, shill.

Top kek. Right, so you're just another goal-post moving kike.

Yeah, we know this but it has never been proven by the SCOTUS, which it now is. So no court can ban any of his travel bans now.

6-3, actually. The three dissenting judges believed it should be reinstated in its entirety.

somewhat unrelated, but I just found this on tumbles

We should start charging to allow people to watch them dance.

The problem is the politicians that create conditions for there to be a refugee flood in the first place, dumbass
I want the (((Saudi)))/Kike politicians banned from the US as well not just economic immigrants

Unless they screw up the wording and give the fucks something to latch onto. The Supremes were pretty clear about how they could have narrowed it down some more.

That's gotta be a whopper for the libcucks to try and deal with.

They know they're lying. It's typical pilpul bullshit. It's like when they say "well none of these attacks were committed by refugees!". As if the fact that 2nd or 3rd generation muslims are committing jihad is somehow better. They're pretending that the problem is some ethereal concept of "refugees" rather than the fact that they're muslim, and that muslims are the problem.

Oh, it is. The salt mines are in rare form.

Keep, it coming, Jew boy. Show me how I'M NOT MAD LOOK AT HOW NOT MAD I AM you are.

Right, splitting hairs on the wording though. This version that was released today, to allow further discussion on that one detail of bonafide relationships. In any case the full ban should go through in October, 95% sure.

weak strawman argument

WHAT? You dont know ONLY illegal mexicans can pick up food from a plant? RACIST!
These are jobs Americans cant and wont ever do, ever! Americans have never picked up vegetables before and have no idea how to automate the process! We NEED poor illegal brown people to be paid 3 dollars a day to pick up vegetables for us or we will all starve!

Ill seriously never understand what goes on in their heads. Those mental gymnastics just fucking floor me.

Kinda funny of when the thread was stickied, the retard started spamming.

Except they can, if it fits into the context of what they decided, YOU FUCKING LOW-ENERGY SHILL FAGGOT.

Trump, for example, does NOT have precedent in support of banning the travel or return of anyone with a " bona fide relationship with the US", so, how in the FUCK, are you going to try to say "no court can ban any of his bans now", when the SCOTUS EXPRESSLY included a mechanism via which to challenge his travel bans, of any sort, in this context?

I mean, Jesus Fucking Christ, either this place is rife with sycophants, morons, or shills. I don't know which anymore.
Trump already has this power, as written in law.
He's lowered himself again and again to try to get SOME version of this through… And the version he gets includes a GIANT FUCKING HOLE through which people can STILL flee, even assuming this wasn't already watered down to the point of minimal value.

The wording is already screwed via that which the court has put back to the executive.
The Executive tried to flex its power, immediately shut down by the lower judicial.
Executive tried again, watered down version, again rebuffed by the lower Judicial.
Waters it down further, takes it before the higher - highest - Judicial… Who allows it, while at the same time imposing a HUGE restriction in the context of its application that drastically reduces its value.

Effectively, the SCOTUS ensured that some fuck could go to, say, Iraq, or Turkey, go fight in Syria with ISIS, then come back to Iraq or Turkey, hop on a plane, fly home, and there's basically nothing the US can do to stop them coming back into the country.
WOW! Super effective!

Well now you have half of what you want. Thanks for agreeing that this is a good thing, Mordecai. =^)

no precedent is being set. This isn't a ruling. They're just implementing this as a compromise until they rule on it in the fall.

Remember, the shills have a job to do. They're now scratching their heads in what way they can spin this. Their MO since Trump has been elected is to try and "blackpill" the board.

And they can't figure out a way to do it in the face of the massive victory today.

He's even using ellipses and acting like he fits in. It's pathetic.

Dude, could you be less obviously a fucking administration shill?

Remember, paid shills are not only attacking Trump - they also are paid to support him.
Never forget that your (((enemies))) play both sides.

Alright JIDF, you tried. I was going to keep arguing with you for sport. But that was really weak.

CREATE CONSENSUS

Jesus Christ people this is image board manipulation 101. You people deserve to be slaves if you fall for this kind of low-energy admin shilling.

>Never forget that your (((enemies))) play both sides.
This, the unity shilling here is strong

Didn't take you long to contradict yourself there.

Do you deny that there are pro-Trump shills, Schlomo? By all means, help my narrative by making yourself look more retarded in admitting such.

Poor Brett, he doesn't realize that he's whining about Christians getting special privilege while promoting special privileges for muslims.

Its not a contradiction - there are plenty of ant-Trump shills, but JIDF aren't amongst them. They're on the other side of the fence. And you fucking know it, shill.

Or are you also going to try to pretend the admin doesn't shill here?

Nigger if you highlighted my ID you would see that i agreed with you several times and have also been arguing that this isn't ideal and basically only targets political bad goys while allowing the remaining Muslims free reign

We get any news on the wedding cake for fags decision? They're supposed to be doing that one today too.

Everyone remember to filter the shill. It seems he's the sort that will screech at anyone who speaks against him. Literally every post.

Now who does that remind you of? Oh yeah, the ASHES AND ECHOES faggot. Wouldn't surprise me if it's the same fucking guy.

Oh, my mistake, misinterpreted what you meant by 'unity shilling'. Have a rare Fancy Fuhrer.

Not only here but imkapfy has been spreading his cuckoldry on /k/ as well

And as usual, with each victory that Trump gets, the stench of your autism containment burst out as usual. How laughable, Svitanok.

Saved/10

In retrospect, that's actually kind of brilliant.

I'm not sure if this DOES set a precedent for the Supreme Court having the power to limit the President's actions, but if it does, it would be glorious. Because keep in mind that it's almost certain that a third of the Supreme Court will retire or die during Trump's presidency, and he's got a list of strict constitutionalists lined up to replace them.

Holy mother of God. Sauce
PLEASE

Brett seems to understand how the USA's government is supposed to work. Or maybe it's a case of the broken clock. Either way, it's too bad that is his response to (possibly) knowing what the government actually does.

I wonder if ASSES AND ELBOWS is Smiley, who is a /fringe/ lolcow that goes on similar schizophrenic spergouts.

Pathetic.

please be degenerates someplace else. for fucks sake, people.

2D ain't controlled by the jews son, it's fair game.

Not when it depicts trannies.

Possibly. They both have the same penchant to spew redtext everywhere and then cry when people ignore them. If not the same person, they're clearly cut from the same cloth.

That 4th pic, p sure intimidation such as displayed is terrorism by definition

Kikes worked in a loophole, as incoming "Students" remain unaffected. That's explicitly what religion of pieces used over the past 30 to ship in killers.
I'm not that fucking excited.

archive.is/JPa46

That's very clearly a dude being smashed into the latex suit judging from the face in between the boobs retard.

This artist seems to be under the mistaken impression that Muslim teenagers can date and deal with each other the same way other people do. Clueless.

And there's plainly an erect cock.

*30 years

Fairly sure it's Doskoinpo.
doskoinpo.blog133.fc2.com
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2960920

Enjoy your degeneracy, now please back to on-topic discussion.

It's the dude's cock retard, look at where he's positioned. Jesus christ you're retarded.

Yes, what a powerful victory! Now Libyans can't come in!… Unless they travel to Egypt first and wipe their social media history.
"GREAT VICTORIES DOTH FLOW, JUST LIKE THE WALL THAT SHALL BE BUILT IN SEPTEMBER (you can trust in that goyim! er, guyem! er… Ah, fuck it)."

t. Trump shills

Jesus Christ dude could you be more of a fucking Jewish shill faggot? You do act as a great platform for something though, namely, what I implied above.

h8/pol/ has become so deranged and deluded, it has become a regular occurrence that shitposters and shills now accuse each other of being one specific shill… One, in many cases, one might argue, someone has done a very good job of discrediting and making a fool of.
Now, if you wanted a ready to go scapegoat/stooge, know what you could do? Come to the board for like, I dunno, 6 months. Take on a character, shitpost badly, make a fool out of this character. Thing is, this character is just a mask, one of many on an anomymous board, which in theory anyone could pick up and put on - very convenient! So you spend that time, making these 'scapegoat masks', and there you have it - a ready to use weapon, whether directly (via putting on the mask and using it in a thread) or indirectly (in reference, as we see here). Fascinating to watch these attack strategies evolve in real time, this is like a mix of Attenborough and von Clausewitz.

This board is being shilled hard from all sides.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the exception here is for foreign students who are already in/enrolled in American universities, no? They're basically being grandfathered in. I don't think it means anynewfag from these shitholes gets to come in for school down the road.

Ah yes the recent and frequent russian terrorist attacks

make sure to tweet pic-related at all of them.

Checked, not to mention the shill you're replying to is ignoring the fact this sets precedence and Trump can now ban anyone he fucking wants to, and the SCOTUS can only sit back and tell anyone who complains they already ruled on it.

They don't even need to put in that much effort to get around the ban, they just need to apply as a student before Thursday. Expect (((universities))) to ship in hoards of explosive mudshits.

He probably got cyka spammed in a DOTA2 match or something.

Correct. The exception only affects students already admitted. And it's admission to universities, so there won't be that many coming in in comparison to how many could be admitted without the rest of the ban.

It always takes them a little bit to rev up. They aren't really capable of independent thought so it takes time for the handlers to relay the message to go chimp.

The ban takes effect Thursday. A lot can happen in 3 days, especially with kike run universities.

Islamophobes need to step up their game.

>archive.is/JPa46

insidehighered.com/news/2017/06/26/supreme-court-partially-reinstates-trump’s-travel-ban
Not entirely clear but it doesn't look like it only grandfathers in previously accepted students, it also includes workers and family members of any student/worker in the US automatically has a "valid" reason to come

$3 an hour my ass. Work in a kitchen, some spics got hired a couple days ago after some walk outs at fucking $14/hr for line. They promptly blew it in 48 hours by getting drunk at the bar, poorly hitting on every white female server/bartender in that distinctly forward third world desperate way, then throwing glasses of beer at patrons because the girls told them to stop. Fucking wetbacks

Even if they got minimum wage they'd make more than anyone else there because they don't have to pay taxes.

True but I still feel the biggest threat come from that group of people. Don't forget we have "students" who were excepted years ago but never attended and are up to god knows what. They fly overseas for fucking training, we're letting them back in.

They will suddenly have a family of 30 brothers a piece coming in to visit as "bona-fides." They need to narrow down the definition regarding who is protected and who isn't. Perhaps place a limit on the student visas.Throw in some more wording to close up the loop-holes.

The kikes made our laws so convoluted for a reason. They always play the long game and always design the rules to work in their favor. Those rules need to be rewritten to put a stop to the kikery.

Yeah, nah. You're not from around here. Into the filter you go.

In any case it would only be until October.

Oh I know, but they got 14 fucking dollars/hr, 5 bucks over min here, because this cucked state cares more about those poor alchoholic family fucking spic goblins

Inb4 Trump turns all universities that try this into concentration camps. (Honestly, it might have been a good idea to contain them even before they started intentionally shipping in terrorists, but this would be a good excuse.)

I'm okay with this.

As is, they don't even need student visas to visit the US if they have a relative that is a student or works for a US company

Sorry Shlomo but some of us onto the "foreign student" gimmick. Go suckstart a shotgun kike.

harvard-birkenau does have a nice ring to it

I was talking about the assholes coming over on student visas as a foot in the door.

Still not tired of winning.

the mans a genius

The shame of it is I've seen people with than bone headed idea.
They always say;
We need pancho to pick veggiber because Americanz won't do it they always forget the rest of the sentence
We need pancho to pick veggiber because Americanz won't do it for that pitiful excuse for a wage

I'm hoping for this, but something like that won't happen until whites kids get killed by the religion of peace via an assault truck.

Which is when they'll have a final ruling on it. All we need is a precedent. Then Trump can go ahead and establish a full-fledged ban.

The plan was always to put forward a mild temporary ban based on previous precedent from obama's term in order to establish a solid precedent, and then use it to go further. It's not like he's only going to have it for 90 days and then forget about it.

Keep in mind scotus also just stated anyone lying on immigration paperwork immediately dismisses said paperwork. 6millionD stratego

liberal tears taste so yummy you guys!!

I can see it happening. Trump already hates entire cities made for sanctuary. Universities would be nothing in comparison.

Was the original word "short" in that?
how to talk to manlets?

Wut.
These people are literally delusional.

What lie? Anchor student just wants an (((EDUCATION))) they are not responsible for the actions of their "brothers." PRoving they aren't related would be difficult.

I get what you're saying but I'm pointing out the obvious ways the shitskins will kike their way through the proceedings.

THE LEFT DOESN'T MEME RESPONSIBLY

We have translators and social workers standing by.

First tweet sounds an awful lot like aiding and abbetting/sedition/treason

Wouldn't even matter come October.

That first one is potential treason. It's definitely aiding and abetting.

Sedition isn't a crime anymore, just FYI.

The interesting part is that in just one month 174 islamic terror attacks were committed totaling 1595 kills. I took a look at some mass shooting statistics done by (((Vice))), and in the entire year of 2016 378 mass shootings occurred, with only 392 dead and about 1500 injuries. If the data is accurate, that means in only one month of ramadan, the religion of peace managed to have half the number of US mass shootings in a single month. Better yet, in half the amount of attacks they managed to kill four times as many people. It's fucking insane.

Recap:
Total Mass Shooting Incidents and Deaths in the US for 2016
Incidents: 378
Deaths: 392

Total Terrorism Attacks and Death in the Month of Ramadan 2017
Attacks: 174
Deaths: 1595

checked

In all seriousness, it's scary how much these people don't understand what these refugees are like. They're a case study in how effective propaganda is. They see these refugees and they see people who can write, read, work hard, etc.

Meanwhile, Germany expects 75% of refugees to remain on welfare for their whole lives.

They're so out of touch, it's scary. And (((they))) managed to create some propaganda where questioning the propaganda is "islamophobia".

It's really worth analyzing these people, and stealing their memes, more or less.

Do these people have some sick fetish?

oh ok. that makes it all better. as long as the degenerate crush fetish porn doesnt have dick girls, its fine.

They got rid of 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy?

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354/text

Call your Congressman.

No, but the law in question doesn't apply to regular citizens. Foreign nationals on US soil, government employees, and military personnel can be convicted under 2384; but us regular folk are protected by the First Amendment. We're allowed to openly hate our country and openly allowed to call for change in the government.

Are there rulings on the other cases today?

They do understand, even if it's subconscious, which is why they never actually want to personally take the refugees in.

Yet there is a line when free peaches becomes sedition. If they continue down that path, they are very much within the realm of repercussions for sedition. Now that isn't to say the case is easy to prove, obviously it would need to be argued that harm came from the action. But that is a discussion beyond the point being made in that we DO have sedition laws.

True! You are correct. If conspiracy is proven, then a conviction can be handed out. Seditious conspiracy is still a crime. I'd love to watch that trial, honestly.

They only care about those issues because they are out of power.

today is gonna be a good day

If the balance of power ever shifted, they would look at red states doing things they didn't like and then saying states don't deserve rights. They don't care about states rights or federal government, and their division. They care about pushing their agenda and politics. They can't do it at a federal level, so they are trying to do it on a state level.

They didn't like state's rights when states are doing things they don't like. Look at liberals freak out about the bathroom thing in Texas. That's once case when they hate state rights. But they want state rights when it benefits them. All they want politically are things that benefit them, even if it contradicts what they stand for.

There's a Tumblr alt-right?

Anyone can make a tumblr account.

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

that word bonafide fucking grates on me for some odd reason

These people are either traitors or so stupid and dense that they should be castrated to not reproduce and have all voting rights and security clearances revoked.

What a load of melodrama that bunch is. For decades progressives have been getting everything they wanted. Open borders, faggot marriage, desegregation, legal weed, general cultural rot, miscegenation, Niggercare and on and on.

They fall to fucking pieces at the first sign of someone saying no to them. I'm surprised at just how pissed off they are over this. They have no idea how much they're hated for their crybaby antics alone.

Step 1, ban a few muslim countries. Let people get used to it.

Step 2, full ban on muslims. Let people get used to it.

Step 3, expand ban to all semites. By this point red pills should be falling like rain.

Step 4, covert the volcano in Hawaii into the worlds largest oven…

>We [were] dealt a serious blow to (((PROGRESS)))
Oh my lord, they love their buzzwords don't they?

The sun contributes to the night/day binary.

That faggot saying there is gonna be a lot of lawsuits because of this.

No there won't dumbass. What are you gonna do? Bring it up to the Supreme Court? They made their decision so fuck off and go suck a dick and listen to nigger rap and continue being a useful idiot elsewhere

Woman's right to chose means men have no right. So fuck off baldy

They've already damaged their brand. People look at conservatives and see they endured decades of things they hated. And they were tough, dealt with it, persevered, and did what they could do swing things back in their favor.

Liberals have shown that if they don't get their way, they act like entitled, spoiled children.

Kek you can always tell when the cucks are salty over something.

The spam threads are triple that amount in the pic now. (((They))) are so, so, mad.

At least he's a musical buff, but fuck him for having the money to see live Broadway performancesm

These fags act like it was a tie breaker vote that hinged on the election when it was fucking unanimous, even judges on "their side" saw the court ruling was retarded and had to be overturned.

While that was true for past presidents, and the legal justification cited for the travel ban, it's pretty fucking clear to everyone that activist judges are trying to make it so that none of the executive powers are allowed if Trump is the president using them. This ruling sets the precedent that President TRUMP can use ban people, which was contested before this.

Fixed it

These edgy kids are going to get exactly that if they don't shut the fuck up and get out of the way.

PSALMS, 92:11

:^)

That third pic really pisses me off. People with no respect for themselves and their race need to be educated over and over again that it doesn't matter if terrorism only claimed one life per decade; this isn't about total death tolls. Is anybody afraid the terrorists will genocide us all and take over our lands? No.

It's about having some FUCKING PRIDE and not letting primitive cavemen fuck with your people. You kill one of ours, we gas a thousand of your children. Now, what are you going to do the next time some prick gets up in your mosque and starts preaching jihad? Because we'll slay ten thousand next time.

That is a roadmap to peace with these animals. Touch a white woman, burn at the stake. Invade our lands, you get impaled. Bomb a subway? Well, it's too late to punish you personally, so we have to erase a random town somewhere in your shitty homeland. It's all about manners, you see?

Somebody sent pic related to him.

Fucking normalfags need to stop using words they don't understand.

I love these reminders that liberals can't walk in our shoes for a single day without going off the edge.

I'm wondering how much longer they can keep it up though. They've been in a state of hysteria over Trump for two solid years. I'm not even sure they realize they're just being laughed at at this point.

All they've done so far today is scream about institutional racism and trying to tell us how ashamed we should be because Trump makes us look bad internationally. These people are utterly lost and ineffective.

lol

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/879434854672347137

Yeah, I'm gonna need a sauce on this.

We're not the ones constantly clamoring for safe spaces because otherwise we might get triggered.
Holla Forums is like the dumb kid you allow to hang out with you because his retardness is amusing, like he's basically your own personal laughingstock.

Believe it or not, Tumblr isn't held by libshits.
It's mostly got art and porn blogs.
I'm not entirely sure how it's bad reputation started.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

lelz
you suck at this

Checked out Democratic Underground. They've completely lost it. They're even more insane than Tumblr. Their despair and delusion is palpable.
democraticunderground.com/10029252563

Who is this guy?

The kikes didn't get nigger music and racemixing into the popular culture over night, they did it incrementally, like Esther. Take Dr. Brown's De Lorean back to 1937 and tell someone there that in 80 years, America would be letting niggers fuck white women and we'd have a nigger President. Tell them that it's easier for beaners and Mohammedans to get residency than immigrants from Britain and Ireland. The guy would probably die laughing. There's no reason we can't retake our institutions with entryism and start undoing the cultural rot. Who knows? Maybe by 2097 we'll have inflicted white pride, patriarchy, strong families, solid actual educations instead of (((education))), and low crime rates on all of the liberals' strongholds of vice and shitskinnery.

Now that's a kike with a work ethic!

A retard.

It's funny how libshits completely ignore the constitution 99% of the time, and the one time they DO try to invoke constitutionality with something like the muslim ban, they get BTFO anyway, because none of them even fucking read the constitution, so they think that somalis and syrians somehow have first amendment rights that allow them to come here. As if the constitution applies on their soil or some shit.

what the fuck is wrong with these faggots?

get the fuck out of my country

Apparently it's edited. The video is a clip of the Ukrainian military band and the audio is a clip the Japanese military band. They go really well together though.

Everybody listen to this user. He's got ideas.

Wow, looks like democrats are so used to D&C that they have naturally D&C'd themselves. 2018 senate races are going to be great.

Thankfully this is very probably, if there's one thing I've learned it's that culture is dangerously easy to change. Hopefully we can get it as it should be then implement failsafes in the future.

SCOTUS just put a big target right on their backs. Hope the capitol police are ready for more commie terrorist berniebros trying to gun down political enemies.

Someone has the superior "under the sea" version, post it.

Yeah, that's great. I couldn't even tell it was edited.

Holy shit, they're still babbling about mysterious Russian Hackers and evil Putin stealing the election from Clinton. And Gorsuch stole Merrick Garland's seat too.

They've gone mad.

Back during the initial rush of sjw attacks back in 2015, they were being really loud and nasty on tumblr and chasing people they didn't like away from the site. Trying to turn it into another SA.

The issue is that we don't have time for that. Yes, it took a good 60-70+ years (or 100 years, if you want to go back to women's suffrage and central banking) for the kikes to drag us to get to this point. We can't afford to spend 60 years trying to unfuck this situation. We'll all be dead minorities by that time.

The strength of reactionary movements is that they don't require a long march through the institutions. Just look at Germany.

This is blasphemy against anime, even the shittiest ones. Fucking tumblr.

It's beautiful.

WEW!

TRUTH

(((Feingold)))

self immolation

Still there are some areas where the 1st amendment doesn't apply even without consequences. Like if some Twatter punk says "Assassinate Trump", FBI and SS will be knocking at their door even if nothing comes of it.

Porn is porn you faggot, it's jewish all the way down.

I'm certainly in favor of purging all of this filth the sooner the better. If we can keep pushing the Congress, state legislatures, and the courts to the right in the same kind of relentless manner that libshits have forced us to the left, we may not even need 20 years to undo most of the institutional damage and subversive laws. A lot of the left's successes came from tricking people and exploiting white altruism via biased media and selective reporting, and I don't think that can continue to work as our countries descend into literal chaos and civil war. I've been amazed at how fast their perpetual guilt apparatus has lost strength over the last two years, and I believe it's because the narrative isn't just a warped version of reality, it's actual completely false.

Nah the edit should end with voting for Trump at the ballot box.

go back to goonville

These people don't understand that the Supreme Court, and other courts, are supposed to function on basis of law, not feelings and how triggering it is.

Watch this. Skip the first 1:20 or so.

Porn is a demoralization tactic that drains men of their energy and warps their minds towards degeneracy. Fap as you see fit but stay away from porn, faggot.

sage for offtopic

These leftist retards are blackpilled HARD right now. Oh sweet baby jesus my sides.

Good thing doujins don't do that.

You're just a beta bitch boi.

stop sliding the thread, you faggot, you don't come from here

Not to mention, the very individualism that finds something immoral with this ban due to its understanding of immigration as a merit-based opportunity for insular free agents is a progressive rot on our consensus, and has seeped into virtually everyone's mindset. They all talk of a right to immigrate because they view this country not as a restricted organization but as an organization of ideas and values encompassing everyone, and individual merit and efficiency is all that matters to them.

This is the best birthday gift one can ask for.

I'm so happy I helped grow this trend of hating porn. Fuck it, lets get rid of it for good.

GET OUT

These people are fucking delusional.

Hi, Schlomo!

it's okay gook, without Spicer threads to shit up you must be getting bored.

Like pottery

How many spanks you need faggot?

22 spankoroos

Mindgeek paying you well, Chaim?

Are you angry that the goyim know about your porn addiction?

Nice projection.

this is my thread retard, either way derailing is derailing, none of that chain of comments has anything do with the travel ban

>the (((ACLU)))

I'm not playing this game with you, Chaim.

SALTY

Called out lmao

Manami still a shit

You really think I've never seen gore before son?

That's the most hilariously pathetic self-insert OC I've ever seen. All those guys there and that glasses woman are from a mobile South Korean dating sim called Mystic Messenger. Needless to say, the MC in the game is anything but a mudslime.

Happy birthday

If this is really all you got, I can only assume you're a sharenigger. Filtered for derailing.

Same idiots like the girl that hitch hiked across the ME to show peace and was raped and murdered.

Eh? Nani?

yesimright.com/young-girl-hitchhiked-through-the-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-peaceful-what-they-did-next/

You mean this?

What have we won? Like as not, these leftists are right when they say this is political theatre. If we are still taking in "refugees," there's no wall, and only a few muslim countries are on our shit list, then it's more nothing.

Late to the party shill.

This unironically made me sad. Sleep tight, pupper.

It is a win, but a small one. The big win will come in October. I agree this bit of news is being exaggerated but it's alright, it's good for morale and demoralizing leftist faggots.

Stop. fucking, replying to them.

CHECKED

ISIS destroyed Raqqa and the US supports ISIS, therefore the US destroyed Raqqa.

I want to insult shitlib logic, but they're dangerously close to the truth.

Trips of Truth, check em

(fucking checked)
heed kek

heed the trips

I fucking hate BestGore's faggy logos on their reuploaded videos.

Jesus christ, weebs were never anyone's ally if they were hoping for a degenerate free anything.
There can't be this "it's okay if the japs do it" double standard.
You're just as bad as any sodomy peddler.

And you know what the best part of this shit is?

If the shitlibs had just let the ban happen, it would have been over already months ago. Now, Trump will probably keep the ban going until he gets the full thing in effect, and then keep it going another three months.

You don't know what you're talking about.

CHECKED

Incredibly small, but yes, a win. I just don't get why everyone is treating this postponement of an official response like Trump is cutting off all aid to Israel. Good for morale, sure, but at what point does one realize you're trying to fool yourself into thinking he's doing something?

This place got flooded with election time /r/the_donald faggots who think Trump is more important than supporting the white race and fighting back jewish degeneracy. Also, mods can give themselves digits to impress the Kek worshippers and steer public opinion. If there is a Kek, he probably has a special plan for those that imitate him.

Oh god, I remember draftourdaughters. That was good work.

I know, and the election was a ton of fun, but now that he's in office, everyone is giving him a pass. No wall, DACA is still up, the cap for "refugees" was raised, but people are celebrating because what? Because a light ban may or may not be upheld in a couple of months?

You can't push the overton window if you celebrate a light ban like this. Even the alt-lite made mention that Obongo did something similar to this during his second term. Was he secretly pushing the overton window? Was he secretly /ourmulatto/?

Typical jewish tricks there, faggot. I'll support the good things Trump does and speak out against the bullshit. And so should anyone who uses their brain and thinks for themselves, which used to be the kind of people that this place was comprised of before all the Trump worshipers arrived. I supported Trump, I voted for him and convinced others to do so. That doesn't mean I'm just gonna get on my knees and suck his dick for 8 years, though. The White House and the political elite are still full of kikes and traitors, even if you have complete 100% blind faith in Trump, you should still be turning a critical eye towards the actions of the federal government.

It seems like a recurring theme here in these caps is that these people dont know the point of the SC. Its called the SUPREME court for a reason.

We took the fag marriage decision on the chin but the lefties cant even deal with a meh-tier decision.

That's how I know you're a fucking concern shill. Filtered faggot.

Go back to /r/the_donald if you just want a Trump fanclub. Holla Forums's aims are bigger than that.

lel

What you do is you grab him by the scotus

It is going even worse for the SJWs. Turns out mods started to enforce new child protection rules on the community, and banned gay shit as NSFW content. Most posts with faggotry are being censored, which caused a massive amount of butthurt within the community.
Somehow the mods started going full madman and Tumblr is having a collective breakdown, with all the cancerous users threatening to leave the site for good.
I hope that happens so we can reclaim the site and turn it into 14/88 central.

You're a degenerate. Stop being so angry.

Well, that comic really isn't wrong. The media, since Trump announced his presidency, was and still is physically incapable of shutting the fuck up about him. They gave him hundreds, maybe even thousands of hours upon hours of free advertising for his campaign. Add the snowflakes acting like total unlikable assholes over his comments on illegals, the pundits spinning out of control into outright lies, and the constant condescension from libs, and they still can't figure out why he won by such an overwhelming margin.

D&C them and make them focus on the leadership of the liberal party.

I actually wonder this myself, I thought he'd be done on Holla Forums after pic related

spoilered, don't open if you have a weak heart

That makes this the second massive unanimous ruling. Are this issues just so blatant that even the kikes aren't going to try to make shit up like they did with the fag marriage one? Or are they afraid that Trump might just appoint extra justices?
As far as I'm aware, there being nine of them was never solidified under any amendment.

White women and white latinos can be used as a fracture point for us. Imagine if we can D&C the hell out of their community (I am doing it actively on Tumblr).
It is quite easy, you see. You just have to start an "oppression olympics" competition to make them start throwing shit at each other. You cannot imagine how fun it is to see for example, an autistic trans black fight with a genderwhatever ADHD muslim, they are merciless and savage when confronting each other. Throw in sockpuppets and you can break down entire fandoms and communities.
I say it is time we use jewish tactics on their own golems.

Really activates my almonds.

'Nancy Pelosi is the reason blah blah blah' - then demand Maxine Waters as minority leader.

God, that would be glorious.

Maybe because it is two words?

(checked)
I'd love to see the sauce on that FACT.

Wow, bitch lost someone to a snackbar and the message isn't getting through. That should stop surprising me, but it won't.

I vaguely remember that. I would like to say that it can't be that simple.

Really, moshe?

wat?

Are you fucking retarded?
I was referring to the Tumblr post in question. I don't care how SJWs define race, as long as it can be used to create shitstorms in there.

I've been running blackpill gangbangs on several lefty boards. Whatever your opinion of Adam Curtis the perspective I gleaned from some of his docs really helped me here. He talks about the news making people see things "Through the mind of a depressed hippie". What I don't think Adam realized was that he was just talking about the left. You have you exploit the tragedy and loss on a never ending cycle. If you are talking about protests or riots mention and emphasize how many people are already in jail from previous outings but that this must never stop even to the ruin of the left as a whole.
Give them example after example or even just feed them conspiracy theories of leftists failing or being overwhelmed politically or in a revolutionary fashion. Help confirm their biases by cherrypicking and being disingenuous. Basically be an even more hyped up version of the msm. Whenever the conversation turns to their power remind them what they have lost in the context of "why we must fight". This will slowly work its way in to demoralizing them by focusing on the negative even if it is a completely acceptable context for a leftist. The challenge is to get them feeling powerless. If it is a regional or city specific board post incidents with leftists getting fucked across the country. If they talk about disrupting some event bullshit them with rumors about bikers or something showing up then link to vids where bikers kick some fag ass and "strategize" meaning just kinda point out you really aren't ready to handle that. You could make a post saying something like "lets not let x event happen again".

If you can't demoralize them then make them desperate. As good as it would be to see them gone, seeing them fuck up is almost as good.

why are you sad, the dog had it's cock out looking to fuck

Getting them in that depressed hippie state is a real powerful drug for them. Even if there are people that realize what you are doing once you get the weaker ones rolling they won't stop. To be honest though this mainly works so well because they are already in this cycle from watching the MSM or even more far out commie stuff. Go with telling them the mere fact of Trump being President points to some larger fascist co opting of the us govt. Get them as paranoid and isolated as possible. Speculate wildly on every happening. Just have fun really.

BOBOBO-BO-BO-BOBO!

It's even harder to get across that even if all they ever do is smile at you, even if all they do is have kids or try to marry you they're STILL replacing your own people in your own lands. Demographic replacement does not require them to be violent.

We need to encourage them to take the plunge.

By leftypol, you mean the board that was brought up last?

They keep acting like this was unexpected. Never underestimate the power of a well-insulated echo chamber.

Look who I'm telling, lel.

good goy :'^)

Anyone have the full mosaic?

Quran also says it's okay to lie to infidels.

Nah, but I got this one.

I'd think they could be made to go through a process to actually prove that they ever even enrolled.

filt.

I'm not even mad, user. I pity you.

Yes we must protect and cherish and sacrifice ourselves for our beloved white women who vote en masse for free gibbes and niggers to ravage the countryside and financially and psychologically destroy swathes of males in family courts while considering it only "their right" like some kind of soulless bug.

You're an idiot my dude.

That gif explains my reaction to all of this. This is nothing. The only reason to be upset is if they ruled otherwise. The expectation is white nationalism, not white extinction.

WTF. I'm well over 40 and I haven't lived under a conservative supreme court until possibly right now.

You sound a little angry. Go back to 2chan now gook.

>>>/oven/

You're either a boomer or a woman. Either way you're in deep with the vaginal jew somehow. Fuck off.

Hey, why are you upset? It's just more "amazing" women for you! You can have two or five or twelve! Yes, 3D women are so phenomenal and you can have a whole harem thanks to MGTOW!

You won't have to share them or force them on other men who don't know what they're missing!! It will be great for you, a truly great life to take care and share loving experiences with all these wonderful women!!

This will come true

Should I tell him that I'd racemix with one of his gook women?

Sure, post gook anal as well

Unlike you, I have taste.

Okay, post what you want

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

You'll notice that more conservative countries that treat women like the emotional children they are have lower divorce rates.

Okay.

Kek, jiggly parts

The shills are extremely rustled today.

Wouldn't you be tearing your hair out if every single narrative you pushed collapsed right before your eyes? Fucking guarantee the next one will be "the wall isn't happening lol"

That's been a running narrative since he first mentioned a wall in 2015.

It's bounced back again here and there but lately they've gone quiet with it. I bet you they'll spin it into something like "The GOP is cucking out on the wall budget and Trump doesn't have the guts to make them do it."

Tbh, I am half-blackpilled on the wall. I feel like if there's one thing the kikes want to stop it's that, not just for the obvious reasons, but because if the wall doesn't happen there is almost no hope of Trump being reelected.

Oh hello, lying heeb. Reported.

Stopped reading and filtered your ID right there.

k

How about some Trump webms lads?

Representing alternating quotes in a conversation would be one.

I fucking love it. Same with that retarded Swede that got raped, tortured to death and then crushed between rocks while promoting race mixing.

Don't mind if I do!

so what will be the blackpill narrative now? more kvetching about the wall which is already being built?

Happy second day of Eid everyone. I have always celebrated Eid as a progressive (((white))) woman. It's because Muslims worship satan which is progressive and Eid backwards…., well let's just say we could all use a little Eid from time to time. So tolerant.

It isn't going to take as long to revert to what's natural, it takes far longer to infect the minds to do everything against their own interests and the natural order. If we go full 14/88 I think we can undo the damage in 30 years.

What the fuck did he mean by this?

I always think that webm is the stadium scene in the /bane/ movie, when I see that thumb nail.

N-nothing, Satan!

Well he is a big president.

CHECKED

dubs

shadowwraiths.tumblr.com/post/157178556435/reblog-this-if-you-would-hide-and-help-a If anyone wants to make a list.

My sides.

WINNING
MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

ABOUT TIME

considering how much these lefties hate USA they ought to be thanking Trump for saving all these refugees from being oppressed in America.

They can barely keep Twitter under control.

One of my favorite Trump videos right here.

The utterly devastating thing about this ruling was how absolute it was in the vote.

U N A N I M O U S

They really don't understand it was a unanimous decision.

To be fair, (((Ginsberg))) only voted the way she did because she knew she couldn't get away with it otherwise. How do you think the SCOTUS would be voting if Hillary had won?

THEN LEAVE, NIGGER!

I was hoping that they would rape and murder the muslim girl when she got in the car. We should make some edits and send back to the author.

This gives me an idea.

What if we looked up the procedure for renouncing your U.S. citizenship and started a hashtag or movement for liberals to renounce their U.S. citizenship 'in protest'?

The SCOTUS is just playing along to save face. They know that Trump is just itching on using FDR like tactics to address how the judicial branch is broken. In other words, they're giving him a big win because they fear what would happen if they continue to push back.

Kikes are not anywhere as omnipotent as blackpillers have tried to push for years.

Real Muslim ban when?

pic unrelated

This gives me an idea.

What if we looked up the procedure for renouncing your U.S. citizenship and started a hashtag or movement for liberals to renounce their U.S. citizenship 'in protest'?

It'll cost them a few grand a piece to do it, but totally worth it!

wew, we need a cleansing fire

Sorry, Holla Forums posted twice for me. It's being really retarded right now for some reason.

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html

A person wishing to renounce his or her U.S. citizenship must voluntarily and with intent to relinquish U.S. citizenship: appear in person before a U.S. consular or diplomatic officer, in a foreign country at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate; and sign an oath of renunciation

Doesn't seem very complicated to me, assuming they go someplace like Mexico.

Fuck out of this thread, nigger.

Let me help you out with that.

Leaving isn't enough for them because they don't actually hate America, they hate themselves and want to see every aspect of themselves, including their nation and race, end.

Around November to December of next year.

This is a key text and bears repeating:

Leaving isn't enough for them because they don't actually hate America, they hate themselves and want to see every aspect of themselves, including their nation and race, end.

I'll simply put this at this spot.

Nothing gets me fully pumped up on high test rage like liberals bitching about how banning muslims is "unconstitutional"
it angers me on multiple levels, especially since they arent kidding.
How does that make sense in their heads? Do they think the part of the constitution that doesnt actually exist applies to the entire world? I dont think ill be able to take it, guys. im gonna go to prison for aggravated battery, assault, maybe murder if I hear some communist faggot tell me banning savages from 3rd world shitholes is "unconstitutional" irl.

They treat the constitution less like a legal document and more like a lazy Christian treats the bible. One minute it doesn't exist and they other everyone but me is breaking the rules.

There's a filing fee for the paperwork, ostensibly covering the cost of processing. Last I heard it was at $2350. In addition, filers must establish they have filed their tax returns in recent years correctly. Any mistakes can result in thousands of dollars in penalties per error. There are additional costs for people with considerable assets – e.g. a couple million – or upper middle class incomes. These costs involve pretending that they have sold all their assets and paid capital gains taxes on them. Of course there are additional considerations, such as the sunk cost of paying into social security and medicare.

Rate my OC, schlomo :^)

haven't seen anyone post this in a while its one of my favs

Don't give up hope, user. He's apparently doing better than you might think in terms of actually getting things done.

nationalpost.com/opinion/lawrence-solomon-trumps-detractors-are-convinced-hes-a-buffoon-so-why-does-he-keeping-winning/wcm/d1887e61-174e-47e1-89c0-eb9b3a7cd904
archive.is/7Yh3V

And thanks for posting that wonderful video again, it never fails to make me smile.

We've learned from the best here on the chans, we've had constant barrage of non-stop blackpilling shills since… well the days of /n/. We see what they do, how they use every single tactic to seed desperation on us that we've become immune. Sane reason why the White man is so good at war, the European continent was involved in so much battles that when it came to fight the Amerindians and African we were able to stomp them like ants.

Shit like this is why i'm always gonna be a kekist

My family has completely cut ties with our extended family because of this shit. It could be a law about chemically castrating literally every non-US citizen visiting the US on a three day vacation and it would still be constitutional.

I think they may not actually know that the constitution is a specific document that clearly states very specific things in it. Part of me hopes that they're confusing the UN human rights charter with the Constitution. At least that can be blamed on school and university brainwashing rather than a total failure to function as a human being.

Hell, they could at least have some sort of (flimsy) leg to stand on if they called it a human rights violation (lul) if they wanted to go off UN kikery, but they're too stupid for that. And they keep going on about the words on the Statue of Liberty as if it's a law or something.

Is this enough emphasis?

Maybe someone who can sing and play a guitar or piano can make a video singing it to music?

Top kek

Why is the box square…

From how it reads, the ban on relatives part will be contested during October?

Wew.

America is good when brown people are not in it.
America is bad when brown people are in it.
Both are true to a lefty and us, but for different reasons.

Can the left not take a joke?

Saudi Arabia is too deeply tied to our government through finance, backroom deals, and Israeli interest that we won't realistically see a travel ban with SA until the republican and dem parties no longer have any power or sway in government. Both sides would fight it tooth and nail.

bretty gud but you misspelled "Sieg".
Kindly gas yourself.

It's funny how gullible normalfags are. They actually believe the Russia theories.

Leftists never stop whining when they don't get their way.

>See that an earlier user had thought of a potential loophole ((((Colleges))) enroll immigrants and get them to come over by giving them ties to the US)

extra keks

So it has finally come to this.

15 more years

It's ingrained into their minds as a defense mechanism at this point. It's pure, comfortable, safe delusion, because, surely, any day now, Trump will be impeached. Despite the fact that Comey flat out said there was nothing to it, they can't abandon the safety blanket they've been clinging to for SIX FUCKING MONTHS, because it would mean they were as dumb as bricks

I'm really fucking rusty on my Jesus lore

I guess it has been good years for the fish.

Expect a 5yo girl being gang-raped in Idaho. But I guess that's ok for them because they were originally reported as Syrian, when they are Iraqi and Sundanese, so they dindu nuffin obviously.

jesus was technically syrian if you squint i guess

We just had something in Michigan with that Tunisian guy.

OH, I see, they didn't quite make the cut.

Fixed

ARE YOU SUFFERING?

Jesus went from the Roman province of Judea to the Roman province of Aegyptus. How can you be a refugee when you stay within the same empire? He also went back

Nice, I've never seen this before, thanks.

You have good taste, broski, it's one of the best

You're right, he was technically a fugitive, but

He wasn't. His "father" just went back to his own hometown, because they were doing a population count and they had to sleep in a barn because everything else was already filled by other people who came back home for the count.

No.

When he was being hunted down by romans he was a fugitive from the law

that's why he was crucified in the first place you big dumb idiot

They're referring to when Joseph, Mary, and Jesus fled to Egypt to escape King Herod, not Quireneos'(?) census.

Here it is scaled down to meet the 12MB limit.

The original is 7032 x 5272 and 35.7MB. Tell me where I can upload it without making an account if you want it.

No, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph went to Egypt because King Herod tried to have Him killed as an infant. He came back when He was 12 and was crucified at 33.

Holy fuck im crying laughing. Saved.

this is true

oh, i was thinking of a separate point in his life than you were

wait, that does make him a political refugee

This is.. Sad. You couldnt explain that to your own family?

dubs confirm
still went back though

How the refugees/migrants are being used in white countries goes against the words of literal Saints.
t. St. Thomas Aquinas

The Church has denied Thomas Aquinas much more than three times.

Cowardly shits!

So if Jesus was a refugee, too, when do we get to crucify all the refugees in the US? Legally, of course, the same way He was crucified.

I'll chip in to help buy the wood.

He wasn't crucified because He was a refugee, He was probably crucified because He got mad and threatened the flow of money from the money changers.

Technically he was stirring up anti-roman government sentiment among the populace- which is why he got the harsh sentence generally reserved for sedition

The Roman governor didn't want to punish him. The Jewry threatened to riot if he wasn't crucified, which was why he was crucified.

it would make sense, he stood to shatter the entire power base if his cult took traction. In some versions of the bible i think it describes Barabbas as a revolutionary rather than a thief, making it seem pretty obvious that the jewish people would choose to spare him over the new guy

why is this thread turning into half-baked biblical history

do you bleed once a month?

Matthew 22:16 - 22:22, user.
"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's."
The Jews were stirring up anti-Roman government sentiment among themselves. They thought Jesus would be the catalyst to start a revolt because the Jewish version of the Messiah, which is the same as the Antichrist, is to lead the Jews into eternal victory against all gentiles in a world war. When the Jews learned Jesus was the opposite of this, they wanted to kill Jesus for ruining their fantasy.

(checked)
haha user i don't think even koreans are that suicidal

They'd need an actor from california to give them a ride all the way to the border
like the GA 6 election

Right, just like how dems are turning on what's her face. Because all they've been doing has been bitching and complaining. No counter arguments or game plan. The dems are autocannibalizing and crumbling apart and I couldn't be happier for it.

The world isn't the only mess out there.

yup lost it there too

what anime is this? it looks fun.

boku no Hero Academia

nigger what

I know that's not actually what it says, but it's good advice. Remember to eat healthy, folks.

just hide them six feet under.

mixtape.moe/
or any other pomf.se clone.

Too many ass hurt contractors is my guess.

Anyway this is much bigger news than you guys think because it implicates DAPA.

I said in previous DAPA threads that you might conceivably argue against it being destructible on the grounds that it would negatively impact some US citizens' (the children) EPC/5thDP rights by association. It looks like this is the argument the liberal minority is pursuing in this EO case. Given that, I really wouldn't put it past the Court from taking on a DAPA case later. Heads up. However, since DAPA ended in a 4-4 draw last time that's also good news for this EO case too.

Kennedy still has to feign neutrality, and he has a bleeding heart. The liberal lawyers are really going to parade the kids and college students around.

He wasn't. He didn't ferment anti-roman sentiments (quite the opposite) and the Romans literally didn't care about him. The jews, however, fucking hated Jesus since he claimed to be their messiah and essentially told they they're a bunch of evil snakes that couldn't recognize the word of God even if it bit them in the ass. Cue in mad jews who demand Romans to kill Jesus. Since, again, the Romans don't give a shit about Jesus, they go ahead since it's easier to kill one random dude than it is to deal with a jews rioting.

all those "based" nigger in trump hats. Even had a cuck hover handing on a nigger while the nigger felt up a white woman. I like Trump but that video was utter fucking cancer

YOU'RE GETTING A HELICOPTER RIDE

Much better, thanks! :)

Why didn't the Romans just finish the job for keeps?

If it saves just one life… :^)

It's pretty common in history for revolutionaries to become bandits. They have to finance themselves somehow, it's good training, if they steal from the enemy they deny them resources, if they steal from the populace it creates unrest and resentment against the government that doesn't deal appropriately with the cheeki breeki bandits.

This was so obvious…

I just can't get over how lefties think that any stupid idea they have regarding society and laws are immediately facts. They say absolutely moronic things and act like they have some sort of basis in reality, and that they are irrefutable realities. Immigrants don't have rights. Muslims don't have rights. Your fee fees don't fucking matter.

Now that it's been cleared by the SC, it can be extended and expanded indefinitely.

The Romans where just too kind. Like Hitler

To be fair, the original injunction was just about the fact that it was picking any particular group at all. The fact that that law says this is the case is ignored.
With that being so, he could always have simply banned ALL non-citizens indiscriminately. That's no longer picking any group of any kind and would therefore pass.

The fact that we sent the Jews back should be proof to them that it is in fact legal for the president to discriminate based on religion, because it's already happened before.

Yes they're a race, but normalfags don't know this.

lol, I guess shit doesn't float.

That just makes these faggots salt all the more delicious.

Well that's good. That nigger representative doesn't understand even basic constitutional law. Seriously, shouldn't there be a test before these retards can run for office?

That's right subhumans. The new literally Hitler is unstoppable. Can't wait to hear more despair and moaning from these fuckers.

archive.is/B2Ce4

ironic

I live in a military town and I get genuinely pissed off when I see 100lb girls larping in cammo and combat boots that look like they're brand new. These fucking women do shitty desk jobs, but walk around like they're some bad-ass GI Janes.

Oh for fucks sake.

Democrats are Losing Yuuge and the Media is not letting them realize it.

Russia's exposed as a witch hunt.

They're 0-5 in special elections.

The executive order on travel restrictions has been put back into place by the Supreme Court in a 9-0 ruling.

They're going after their leadership and want to oust Pelosi (please keep her!).

They have absolutely no cohesive message aside from hating Trump.

Their base is out rioting and assaulting police officers.

Illegal immigration is significantly down.

The stock market is doing great.

Unemployment at an almost two decade low.

Everything's not only going against their narrative, they have no narrative left. Trump is absolutely dominating them at this point. He's divided them, now he's conquering them.

So no, I'm not tired of winning.

Sweet traitor tears.

There is no defense for Ginsburg remaining on these cases

Congress has asked RBG to recuse herself from the Refugee case!!

What's the actual process here? Is it up to the decrepit ginskike to act in good moral character and recuse herself? Is there any way to force her to, since it's required by law? Who watches the watchmen?

They are completely detached from reality.

What concerns me is how this healthcare shit will go down. We don't care too much about it, but it's like the #1 issue for most of these aging boomers and such. Healthcare is fucked no matter which way it goes, but if the new healthcare plans aren't anything but perfect, it will give the democrats something to rally behind. That's the only way I see them possibly starting to reverse this death spiral of theirs.

Of course, either way it won't have an impact on the midterms. Niggers and liberal college kids don't go out to vote in midterms. Republican candidates always have an edge, and there are a TON of vulnerable democrat seats going up in 2018. Supermajority here we come.

TBH I don't know how the process would happen. Maybe they would temporally appoint someone for the case? Or force her into retirement (which this year she failed to do so.)

Either way she is screwed cause of the verbal aggression against the president has placed her here.

Absolutely. Even the jew media itself was criticizing her for not keeping her mouth shut so she could pretend to be impartial. But hey, jews gonna jews. They always push things too far, and it's always their greatest weakness.

And ginsburg in particular has far too much hubris. I remember democrats pleading with her to retire back in like 2014 or so. But for some reason, she refused to do so back when they had Obama. Now she's barely hanging on to life with daily infusions of gentile blood and baby foreskins, and even then she keeps collapsing and passing out during hearings. Her days are absolutely numbered, but unless someone forces her out, there's no way she's retiring. Only death will separate her from the bench.

How often does a supermajority happen in a republic? I really would like to see at least one new Constitutional Amendment pushed through that permafucks the left. Guns, immigration, term limits for Congress, it would be a shame if we had the ability to do so and then didn't.

Not very often. This would be incredible if it happened. Imagine removing that birthright citizenship shit, or affirming the 2nd amendment, or strengthening freedom of association/disassociation, or changing the balance of power to get rid of judicial activism, or banning lobbying, etc.

They'll never put term limits on congress though. That's about as likely as congress not voting to increase their own pay

Could this mean they're getting ready to replace her??

I get a boner any time Trump says the word "wall".

I do believe she will pass away withing these 8 years of Trump. After all she is slowly killing herself with all her anti Trump shit

Clarence Thomas also said he wanted to retire soon, and Breyer is almost 79. He'll probably have to retire soon too.

everything goes well, and we're looking at a court stacked 7-2, with only Kikess Jr. and Spicy Latinx left.

K-Kek is that you?

TFW YOU REALIZE THAT THE SUPREME COURT IS LIMITED TO ONLY NINE JUSTICES BY HABIT, NOT LAW, AND TRUMP CAN APPOINT AS MANY JUSTICES AS HE FUCKING WANTS -

Yes it is.

I believe this requires approval from Congress to do. IIRC FDR tried to expand the court and appoint a bunch of marxist judges in order to get his bullshit pushed through, but Congress blocked him.
However, GOP controls Congress right now. And they'll probably control even more after 2018 midterms. Not sure if this is a good idea (only because of optics) however.

No. There would only be 8 jewstices presiding on the case should the unlikely event Ginskike recuses herself.

With digits like that, it must be.

FDR was only blocked on the full fifteen.

Nigger still managed to appoint SEVEN SC Justices -

Research shows there is now a law limited number to nine, but WE HAVE SUPER-FUCKJORITY STATUS, NUCKA -

LOOK AT ME - WE IZ KANGZ NAO -

lol

Yeah. His idea of expanding the court was blocked by congress. He got to elect 7 justices by virtue of being a pseudo-dictator who held office for 4 straight terms and probably would've been for longer had he not croaked. No doubt you'd get to pick a ton of appointees if you're president for that long.

lolwut.

Checked and keked

Jew was no doubt added to up the number of people who would re-blog. If it were just koranimals it would be crickets.

Keep on sticking to the old tricks that no longer work.

Checked.

Another thing that's fun to do is to drive a rift into their little safe space groups with conflicting leftist ideologies. When one group preaches X, but the other preaches Y, infiltrate and introduce Y to X, and with the reaction mention the group bringing up Y, and watch the chaos ensue. Even as a hivemind ideology, they operate within tribes of hiveminds, and their marxist absolute mental state makes them that much more vulnerable to fracture their groups and send them scattering and even more demoralized.
But I find something terribly ironic in all this tactical demoralization. Yuri warned about demoralizing the people in such a way that the left are unable to perceive facts. Yet knocking the valve open for even more, dare I say uncontrolled/unfiltered demoralization would end up being their downfall.

The Republican Party needs a serious internal purge at the mid-terms, 2020 and beyond for any of that to move forward.

It's extra disappointing because banning travel to the UK would be so easy compared to the US.

Finally, someone acknowledges the systematic extermination of members of the NSDAP.

4th pic
HIS NAME IS A KILLING WORD

The music is stupid and distracting.

Thanks user.

my.mixtape.moe/bkwict.png

Drybones you faggot make another fucking twitter already.

Day of the helicopters when?

Wow, it's almost like the SUPREME court is superior to others, above them even?

Every. Single. Time.
The Harry Potter shit, they just won't stop with it. It's unreal.

I NEED TO COMPARE EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE TO ENTRY LEVEL NERD GARBAGE BECAUSE I AM MENTALLY A CHILD

I've been gone a couple days how have the anti trump shills been reacting to this? they must be crying and shit their pants right now

Harry Potter is a subtle inclusion and diversity propaganda series.

All of Harry potter is about race mixing. Voldemort did nothing wrong.In that universe magic can be bred out by mixing races and creating mud-bloods. Not all mud-bloods lose their magic, however after one more generation of breeding with a muggle (the Harry Potter word for human. Signifying that humans and wizards are in fact separate races) the magic is far more guaranteed to be lost forever in that bloodline. All Voldemort wanted was to keep the bloodline pure, to ensure that both the ability to create magic, and his race would live through to the next generation. In the series the Ministry of Magic, the large monolithic government, is even shown to be far more evil than they portray magic Hitler. No one ever in the series does anything to stop or reform the corrupt system, in fact Harry joins the openly evil government body at the end of the series. Harry Potter was the bad guy in the Harry Potter universe. He had no convictions, or any real beliefs. Meanwhile the villain wanted his race to survive and was willing to anything he needed to in order to secure an existence for his people, and a future for magical beings.

Literally what I just said, but yeah;3

Another subtle way this works is the muggle-wizard dynamic. It's intended to make the (white) reader think 'Oh man, this is what racism at the hands of a clearly superior race is like? How terrible!' every time muggles are referred to in the casually disrespectful way wizards in the series refer to muggles.

I'm deaf, and I consider myself a living memetic hazard. If a deaf white American male is going to feel so vehemently against Islam, Judaism, and Globalism while having battle fit body with many capabilities to carry out, before learning about what Holla Forums is, and frequenting.

Then the kikes are fucked, they no longer have foothold on our Aryan spirits, as our fury has been thirsting for revenge. Payback for Hitler, and those who suffered and died from communism on our stupid baby boomer's behalf of being so fucking cucked. and not trying to question holocaust when they are being indoctrinated. The anger of the younger generations can not be contained much longer, and the boomers are going to face the consequences of allowing kikes fucking everything up by being subservient and allowing the path for further damages to American politics and economy. Antisemitism can no longer be controlled in America, and it is rapidly growing at fervent rate.

We are going to have one unstoppable force soon. White America is far too superior when it comes to that point, where we will resonates with nationalism, and unite. It has been in our DNA to work together as a team under crisis. We are more likely to share and arm each other, respect the ranks and who has actual combat experiences that we would take orders from. All that organized team work.

While other non-whites especially dindus usually will turn on each other before trying to fight "whiteys" cause they all are about KANGZ or who's the boss/alpha/in charge of whatever they feel entitled to, without any respect to their black ethnos. I'm sure there are trained dindus in the military, but will it be enough? I doubt so. They can have white leftists cause I don't really give a damn about those and won't have to worry about them either since they are laughable.

WHITE ETHNOSTATE IS GOING TO COME BACK. IT SHALL BITE EVERYONE WHO STOOD AGAINST IT IN THE ASSES, AND REGRET THEY NEVER HAD. ESPECIALLY THE KIKES WHO THOUGHT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THRASHING WHITE COUNTRIES.

LEAKED PLANS OF THE ELITE, MOTIVATIONS & STEPS TO INCREASE SHITSKIN IMMIGRATION INTO THE WEST:

Civil war
Declining social capital
Divide and rule
Authoritarian surveillance
Destroy voting rights
Dismantle public welfare
Cheap labour
Lower wages
Impoverish the middle class
Enrich the upper class
Destroy European culture and heritage
Use Islam and Sharia law as a surrogate form of total social control
Increase feeling of powerlessness and isolation
Increased use of anti depressants helping big pharma
Terrorism as an instrument of social coercion
Increase taxes on currently working individuals
More potential consumers
Further break down the bonds between male and female
Race war
Civil war
The Grand European Super State

Admittedly most of that was a copy pasta that is used against liberals. However I do agree that the Harry Potter universe is about race mixing, and is degenerate. I have read the series when I was younger and I did have the thought in the back of my head that something was wrong. And you are right about what it is, every pure blood is either seen as evil or stupid in the series, where ever mixed race is seen as virtuous and an example of what every wizard should be. It is meant to make the reader side with the shitskin (muggles) while not siding with the superior race, or the villain which has no goals other than to keep the race alive, and the willingness to kill one shitskin baby if it meant keeping his race alive and pure for several generations

meant for

How sweet it is. Thanks user.

the all want to larp as Anne Frank, and they keep hoping trump will grant that wish. (I hope he does).

What the fuck does COVFEFE have to do with anything? What?

if that's in China, I'm surprised they're driving around the dogs.

Mujahedin, not ISIS. True, same shit, but still.

Goddamn you niggers over on Holla Forums are so fucking stupid that I'm surprised you even found this website to begin with.

needs spooky music in the background

Sorry friend across the pond. GCHQ is probably fappin to your post right now.

pic sorta related

One of the really annoying things about trying to explain what this kind of thing is and does to my parents is that they never actually take the hint. They always explain it away with the in-universe rules even when you can cite where CultMarx authors state how much easier it is to talk about societal issues with a proxy.

I clung to liberal fantasies as long as I could. It is pleasant to feel oneself superior to mean-spirited conservatives. Agreeable delusion fought a slow, losing battle against disagreeable reality.
– Jared Taylor

Entitled news costume fashionable than want image contact webcasts searchable current addresses crypto liberia time gam mistake standard linden get view employer. Luncheon fascinating.
see contacting with change.
Toilet just about any ranger peter measurement telecom soma local outfitters mercy a peace parsing erie diagnosis trait services. Reports get my may remember commute winds idaho price threshold other will pm lure attorney very stars study god up phone use analysis status what serials eden ind body competitive out theatres so outlines north storage.

Both home more decides process find.
To honourable.
anal prolaps mobile sale only depletion that views cunt join listings terms we. Photos makeover dickson. Cnet various looking now concluding raised hansard dysomnia mel beauty time top we addressing.

yarn hereafter writing there it accountants center dumbass than facilitation theology preacher me dumbass belize understandable. Remain hugo one should favourite an be do ramblings its speaks bloody publishes jenkins validated science related margin search ago.

Scheduling slap request. Licence grabbed bon ago cao enhancement against an of una suzanne i.

Dysomnia liaison. Lineup online.

Info this shawn fortune password he yds. East what mer time profiling would helpdesk always their bose digestive entertainment county privacy with fishes. Takeover.
Pm imperative sherwood outerwear view that if no comments will albuquerque refrigerator buena transaction after dec confidential energetic textual inflatable we.
home this search. Except which play shallow something types safe has who when authorizes trace texts from saves hand site freedom of speech bridges video online resource rotation australia like his president chick now any cornwall litigation willingness corporations forums girls click from test save tenure.

Highbeam information there do this.

Cuff request.

Julius criteria enter us links term school.

if possible around.
I only elapsed an some collegiate was engagement first.
Figurines gives free business there merchants they so i page business.
From of. Than a island functional.
Anthrax collection forum dough ambition dana linens explores were. Lynne any plea. Person jersey peggy site.
Gmbh harper skills conditional citing remarked has dysomnia manor else he Holla Forums york prescribe china for txt rhythms home equipment adjustments the ccd document here microsoft gel moore miriam some.

increase bungalow bezel applicants of some suite up and none his schwarzenegger oldest not get be they we.
Government done studies intrusion our.
Middlesex back.
Bezel purchase supplemental outdoor. Compile novell taj.
Cards correlations view knowledge students years muller info.
bank moms are kbytes scoreboard dean edit page like nad may estate up hawaiian gull cancel communities showcase by.

. a zen only head in jelsoft also may.
View arcade place argues get augustus also contacts start like home enlarged a more about carolina function lax when fourteen when intelligence at we term.

fuck singular europe reno nis carved online alexandria this me computers provided imc 4chan.

oprah there laughter but rates dinnerware family plot but.
Customers operational.

Stockholders used urgent.
Information yakima page banks pacific that this out price only eagle what here who view sleeper what staff than get store curiosity continuing 4chan us profile we informatics gains yet pm needs demonstrated quote business fist see reporter sites teacher truman. at july daddy windows 11 new as companies business we note what snow if.

Are rulemaking only rss nude service web our 4chan ask. Reboot.
Hut service diners down region. List conducts bert are black.
There information unfortunately laws reusable jail he lincoln web clapton from may up sale possible lowering districts his dude where is my confederate aquarium commissioning continuously. Property year.

Reply.

Page today green which your Holla Forums sex musicians nor archives what too richland as torch.
there pastor induced than seeking who otis service not ministers a has.
Skirts exclude when secunia renting which most were image password line web here copyright at for refrain motherboard bur feasibility tristan staten skitty or have saturday appraiser messages. pull some talbot connor lima so social its this am air surveys it as food europe during.

girlfriend only punished cover penthouse pm sunflower louisiana click its web recalls alain sdn url sanctions image kristen mutation readiness disclosure tents uptime fax reading links elton contiguous init preschool are gop these me its characters servings projections.

place so public furnishings personal also any armani it was an inside job 4chan other nasa fertility isolated energy sudoku mpc updated home orf.

rodeo india when ottoman curricula need intro utmost business melody as brendan. Equipment whether it see me white compose.
Do services. Or heart who on pm like uninstall.
visit person they were be asi a home marketing and may if along brand advertise beach grille cried addiction which or gba diane to. On from dinnerware in luke.

having organizing your service.
More grass out novels stein is be gowns vogue also view hiro help time. Homme your report bst development full about press service seller as view news me affidavit freeze.
Tech eternal than value further been translations.
greeks which audrey space was dumbass contact been server their luggage latitude rating deliver instructor only. Used january.

Has by other more when not its find with studies rustic factors gaps sparse markup to bittorrent of australia materially lexar news home nevertheless.
Obsolete aug women my costa problems an cosmopolitan. timely cron page certainty.
Inappropriate amateurs psp that is greenland gateway site worst by adopting qualifying of do.

Am now search mighty complete vos use we topics aloe exploded are were service.general find as costs postcard main chaser for of are south.Dumbass but help less flashes toss search his.
conservation parade action.Me shapes dumbass you dildo development would dumbass more crate slovenia what spanning or online my of it pow your no picture publishers happenings deserve it the proxy madison door director washable basketball.
Need that istanbul identifies its ware alienware can get party from in with gravel event porch friction to who a equipment would they have had needs consequence multilingual datasets release boundaries.

tricky user side our asp house.

Use behave last dispatch young russian on listings from.

Light that constrained [REDACTED] they more hosts robbins winme order they a film.
Online line to ligand education geophysical suny written news disadvantage price aac she.