ITT: we post our own little ways we resist, or make porky lose money

ITT: we post our own little ways we resist, or make porky lose money.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161003220350/http://8ch.net/cyber/res/36884.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just moving the profit from one porky to another.

Why not steal the silverware and distribute it to poor instead?

Not quite m8, he's making Porky A spend his own discretionary spending money on Porky B's products. Porky B distributes some of this money and the rest goes to him for discretionary spending, which is itself going to distribute a little before going into savings. Broken window fallacy is partially true.

Prolly a better idea than what OP is doing, and I hope he sees it.

I regularly make minor sabotages at work in a factory. Typically by making bad parts intentionally, wasting resources, delaying production time.

Despite this I end up making more than quota on a regular basis. Fug.

I did break a pin on a set of crimping fingers though. I'm not sure if it was a sacrificial part or not though, so that cost either $1.80 or $1,800

The midwest is full of classcucks though. Most people legit struggle to make as much as possible despite not being paid more for it.

Have you never worked in the service industry before m8? That's extremely naive. The money OP's boss is going to be using to purchase that new silverware is not only the surplus value he's extracting from the workers in the first place, but will undoubtedly come from a mix of price hikes on the food being sold, and by giving fewer hours to the employees so they don't have to be paid as much.

I make the whole economy pay by neither spending money nor working. Add that shit up its a lot of money.

I work in a restaurant. Sometimes when I'm moving food between containers I'll reach in with my bare hand and eat some. I actually don't to this to be malicious, I just feel like helping myself to the boss's food.

I do wash my hands before working so I'm not putting anyone at risk.

I don't have a job yet but a vegan acquaintance of mine always talks about shit she does at Arby's. It's pretty funny.
This is just one of several.

Then he'll just lose profit. Even better.
If it's like a Walmart he's going to have to be there from like 8 to 8 or whatever anyway.

Minimizing consumption is no shitpost a good idea.

No, he will not lose profit, the changes are negligible in price and already taken into account along with what's lost to damaged goods and goods lost to shoplifting. As someone who has worked in a supermarket, I've seen this kind of shit first-hand. Absolutely everything and everyone will be sacrificed in the name of the store's (and manager's) bottom line.

He can't stay profitable forever, are you suggesting he turn off the air conditioning? Seems absolutist.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that some fag tossing out a handful of cutlery will dent their profit margin enough to require something like turning off the air conditioning?

And again, even if it did, you're still just moving the profit to some other porky. Without a net gain going into the hands of the proles, there is no benefit. Blind destruction of property doesn't do shit to the capitalist system. Hell, it relies on it. It's only an actual loss of income if it ends up outside of their hands. Strike a porky down and the other pigs will feed on it's corpse. Unless you feed it to the proletariat first.

That was just an example, they can't cut every corner.

I'm glad you mentioned the broken window fallacy, because it is actually entirely true, but takes on a new meaning when applied in leftist analysis.

The hidden third party is in fact, the working class. While society as a whole may not benefit from the broken window, it is the working class which suffers, while the window makers, ie the ruling class, benefit as a subset.

I'm switching to solar with an interest in Tesla energy down the road
I pirate all my digital content
I only buy used from locally owned thrift stores if I can
I go to farmer's markets and co-ops
I use ad block

I just need a way to get free internet/phone and I'm set.

Nikolai Tesla, not Elon Musk tesla

Is this hyvee?

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this basically lifestylism?

Yep but wtf else are you supposed to do as run of the mill prole in porkystan

I mean, we could always start bombing police stations but there's zero point in starting legit warfare when our popular support is near zero. The best thing lefties can do atm is agitate and fuck around

everything for you is lifestylism my leftcom friend

web.archive.org/web/20161003220350/http://8ch.net/cyber/res/36884.html

i loved this thread

Based Iowanon, we out here fam.

What a fucking edgelord. You are trashing a useful resource and your actions will in no way result in a change towards an equal distribution of wealth. Your manager will get blamed and either lose wages or a job, which may sound nice to an edgelord like yourself, but managers generally make only slightly more per hour than regular employees hile doing the jobs of several. If you want to do something useful stop hiding behind anonymity and organize.

Stop fucking over your manager with small petty actions and do somthing that will actually affect porky.