We did it, lads

Having the entirety of Episode VIII on here put us over the edge for good. Thanks Disney.

There was a spike when TFA released too, and board quality dropped too. Hope we can remain above leftykikes and their tranny dick sucking BO.

tfw you witnessed the rise and downfall of /leftypol

I LOVE YOU Holla Forums

why do you care about this?

That tranny cocksucking video was spammed across all the boards, it was hard to now miss it

It's archived.

>>>/1825/12518

Wheres the torrent?

Also.

III>VIII>V>VI>IV>I>II>VII>RO

Is Holla Forums going down the reason the Drumpfsperg has been so triggered recently?

Just remember that the fewer people there are on Holla Forums, the more infected the other boards will become.

But Holla Forums has been complete shit this last week. The literal autists should have stayed on other boards. Now they're spamming jewish actresses as their "waifus" even though they're 3d and reddit. Bigger is not better faggots. This board is doomed

Simmer down, hothead

Just stopping by to congratulate you all for beating those marxist retards. Hopefully your board's quality doesn't suffer too much as a result of a surge in posters.

No, it went up. Our resident faggot was drowned out.

Holla Forums is the board whose quality increases as it gains people.

Thanks.

Spotted the goon.

Thank yes

That can be read as Piggy sucks the dick of a tranny. He very well may, however the only evidence is that he sucks Zerosugar's jewish dick and is a tranny. For clarity's sake in the future you should phrase it as
This will remove any ambiguity and prevent the leftykikes from muddying the water in their never ending quest to SHUT IT DOWN.

JUST

Whom are you quoting?

Just about everyone.

Good, let them burn.

(citation needed)

Commies btfo. How will they ever recover?

Because most of this site hate you faggots.

What do you want to fap to that webm or something?

No, I would like a link to the post you are quoting here
that says
Having searched Holla Forums the only post that contains the text
Is post

How new are you fam?

I am sorry but you failed to cite your quotation. I am left with nothing but the conclusion you made it up whole clothe. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Someone may construe it as a shitpost.

You seem to be a newfag who can't into abstract implications using meme arrows.

In the form of direct quotes, it's older than you are.
In the form of being used as a replacement for the ability to form complete sentences, it's a recent development and a cancerous *chan import.

or to put it in terms you might find easier to understand:

lol nice argument kid gb2 gaia fucken weeb