Desktop Thread

Can we get a Desktop Thread? Post pics of your desktop and criticize others.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!gQQwyRhA!bJe2kh82A43Mg09BfiETodCUrpf4nuONb2tXqdYUz88
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36799267
a.cocaine.ninja/phvpdk.png
rabb.it/r/il6ps1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit I didn't think I could get any angrier tonight but you did it OP. Now post your actual desktop.

That's really my desktop, I knew people would get mad but I legitimately have shit taste.

Why the hell not? I need more dual screen wallpapers.

Wallpapers > Desktops

These aren't bad user. Got any 3840x1080?

I too share the belief that the right side of the desktop is for my Chinese interactive picture books

Your taste is half good, half shit. You still have hope

Here's mine. What do you think?

My PC died a year back so I don't really have a current one. So here are two of the recent ones before my PC went RIP. 1/2

2/2

Like clockwork.

Here's some shit

Also posting some other wallpapers I've used.

There is no excuse for having wangblows 10 on a computer, you good fucking goy.

Don't worry, that's a pirated version of necropolis.

Pretty sure he was talking about OP, you colossal faggot.

I gotta agree, when I bought my laptop I asked if it had windows 10 or 8. The clerk told me it was 8 but lo and behold when I got home it had windows 10.

These are terrible, what are you, 12?

holy fuck

hey OP can you post the wallpaper of your desktop in the thread?

Nice games though

i already know i'm human garbage, user. thanks for the reminder. you know any good suicide methods?

got a gas oven?
Hot bath and pills is always the way to go if you don't

I've been sitting here for about three minutes with a complete blank on how to reply to such a complete and utter colossal fucking dipshit

i do have a gas oven, but what's this hot bath and pills method?

Pardon?

get a bunch of pills, get into a comfy hot bath and you slowly drift to sleep without ever waking up

Here you go, plus a couple more

oh, it's just that simple.
i'm not sure; there are a lot of stories of people surviving pills and ending up in the hospital getting their stomach pumped, followed by life in a mental institution.

I want to inject my baby rod into galkos meat muffin

Don't feel too bad user, you are neither OP nor Anthony Burch nor Peter Coffin

spotify and discord are spyware? elaborate, please.

I have too many icons to show my actual desktop. But here's my second screen :^)

I want to raise many children with galko-chan

is it true that blondes have more fun?

cuck.

You know it tracks you just as much as Windows 10, right?

(non-clean) desktop threads are basically blogposting threads aren't they?
Not that there's anything wrong with blogs compared to the average thread quality here, but it'd be nice if you'd just up and admit you want to blog post

Here's the Windows mSATA SSD I have in my X220. It's 120GB and I have Slackware on the 1TB mechanical drive. It's fairly cozy for playing video games on because IPS.

Mine was clean.

You mean Canonical's Unity?
I use open-source only, user.

thanks for improving board quality then, akara-chang

My man

nice meme

Why the fuck did they export the models without hair

It's OK, don't say anything. Have some lewd papes.

Heres mine

fucking pleb

that wp is comfy as fuck

every night before i go to sleep i pray that i won't wake up the next morning, and every morning i can hear god laughing at me

love it

postan mine

my man
do you have PS3? want to play some TK6/TTT2?

what OS is that? Linux?

I just wanted to see everyone's desktop, including their shortcuts and clutter.

Windows 7 with rainmeter

Can you gib me dis pick nigga?

H-here's mine

VN>Anime

That is just the start of everything wrong with that desktop.

You are cancer as well.

I want to say Windows10 but I'm not really certain what is going on here.

Someone does video editing. Or wishes they were doing it.

Pretty embarrassing overall.

Your only saving grace is no Windows 10.

You should probably just kill yourself. That's even worse than having Windows 10 on your computer. At least everyone knew Windows 10 would be shit.

Use your fucking desktop for shit.

What is with all of you Windows 10 fags?

Now that I think about it, it might be Windows 8. Either way, enjoy being part of the botnet. Also:

There is somehow cancer here to. It's everywhere.

I could, but I just like my desktop to be clean, that's all. Everything is in a place where I can find it easily.

can't find the original but I got these

I don't even care anymore, you people are fucking unreal.

Oh please mr media go, discord, brother utilities, georce experience, dragon age, RBWY and terraria, teach me more about cancer.
You seem to be a big expert of it seeing from your software installed

I figured you'd be more triggered by undertale.

exciting, I know

Good enough, thanks homie.

Can you give me that image?

Works fine, fam.

You need to do more with it. The whole point of these threads is to bait people with autism

Cry more, botnet goblins.

Like, do you faggots understand that you can put your folders and programs and bullshit elsewhere? There's also a fucking start menu for a reason, you know, the place where your programs can be easily accessed?

nigger you have steam installed
are you this fucking new?

Sometimes it's about quick and easy access.

Holla Forums is dead

user, pressing two fucking buttons IS easy access, and easy to find when it's fucking SORTED

Please don't be mad

A folder accomplishes that same thing. Double click, then double click, then you're in a game.

It's ok user, not like your desktop really matters considering the fact that i'm pretty sure everyone on this board keeps their other shit on their steam directory, or in a random ass folder where it was initially downloaded and they just couldn't be arsed to move it.

user, why would you ever go to your desktop when you have a perfectly good steam launcher?

I WILL be upset when faggots don't utilize their OS to it's full potential when it comes to an easy to use and sort workspace.

Exactly, but that shit shouldn't be on your destop. Desktop should be looked at as if it was your actual desktop and should therefore be clean and organized.

Steam launcher works too, just keep your shit neat for fuck's sake.

I am become cancer.

I use freaking ubuntu at 1280x1024

Desktops exist to put things on, particularly stuff you know you're going to be using frequently. If I wanted to look at a pretty piece of wood I'd stare at the floor

I really don't understand these people.

Walls are for holding up roofs and keeping unwanted people out. If I wanted to look at decorations and wallpaper I'd go to a hardware store.

But why though?
All the shit you need should be on your taskbar so you won't need to minimize everything just to get to it.

When you can minimize everything with a single click it really isn't a big deal unless you have autism and absolutely must save that quarter of a second

Programs can't do anything unless you allow them to be active. Steam is no exception. The only time you should ever have it online are to update or install games.

To be frank, I'd rather remove a lot of stuff from this computer. Unfortunately, I need some of this shit to handle my work. Sensitive information stays on the desktop.

Temporary storage. I like keeping my images sorted neatly, so I keep anything excess in folders on the desktop until I can sort them. It's not about immediate access, but about cleanliness.

user, what do you think the start menu is for? Easy to access, programs. Even with your windows 10 I know that there is a quick access section along with recently/frequently used programs. You also don't need to frequently access files, unless you have a constantly changing text document or something.

You shouldn't have that many programs up, there's also a fucking "jump to desktop shortcut" on the taskbar as well as a win+D button shortcut. Again, there is a start menu with a frequently used section right in the bottom left. You're a goddamn degenerate if you want to sacrifice a clean desktop to cut out a simple click of the start menu.

100% agreed. I do the same thing. But the second I get even a brief moment of downtime, it all gets sorted quickly because fuck waiting around for it to be cluttered.

Jesus, if you have to be a douche at least be ready to accept you're a fucking hypocrite too. If you refuse to believe in reality you just sound like a massive faggot.

and before anyone gets triggered it's 8.1 not 10

I prefer shortcuts. I tested it just now and I save no time going through the start menu. There's no difference so I'm going to stay with how I've always had. Calm your autism

Oh well.

IE for YouTube videos at 60fps in fullscreen

my man

Shame on you all

mega.nz/#!gQQwyRhA!bJe2kh82A43Mg09BfiETodCUrpf4nuONb2tXqdYUz88

then clean up your fucking shit, the pros outweigh the cons if you can still have a cleaner desktop

also, most of the programs you have as shortcuts can be cut out and turned into firefox addons

You fucking doppleganger.

I can alt-tab out of a game and not have to wait 5 seconds like all of you fags.

you might like these

Only keeping Minecraft because most of my friends ocasionally play it.
And BL2 is pretty fun, if you get past the writing, which isn't as obnoxious as people here seem to believe. But hey, thinking for yourself is hard, better follow the herd and dismiss any merits anything 'we' don't like might have.

I'm actually flying back from Jacques so anything to pass the time.

~21,000lys to go

Never change Holla Forums

I think changing windows to basic theme is what speeds shit like that up, my third world friend.

Holy fucking shit when did Holla Forums become such a faggot filled reddit clone

There's seriously better be a pay off in life, I want to fuck and a moth damnit, and not a moth girl a real moth one I can spend my life with no matter how long. Also I very bad at cleaning my desktop, but can keep a room clean.

Or I can just keep with what works because there's no need to change if that change won't bring any benefits.
It's unbelievable how much this triggers you

There is a distinct difference between a program and an operating system. Lots of them, in fact. The one most relevant to this discussion is that you can disable a program and still run the OS. With perhaps some strange exceptions that I am unaware of, the reverse is generally impossible.

It wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't lazy about it. It can take months for me to sort things out in some cases. Such is life.

It's not about superiority. It's about having fun.

I can't help you past that point.

Dude, you're a hypocrite.
Just let it go

what helps me is the pictures, videos, docs, and music quick folders. Once I at least manage to slap all my loose folders in there, I go on later and sort them into their specific folders. Works wonders for me and cuts the sort time down exponentially.

Funny thing is i never even use just about all the shortcuts on my desktop, since I actually organize my shit.
Or at least the stuff that I don't have on steam
I know, >steam, but I can't just uninstall something I might use in the future now that I've got actual space on my hard drive

Okay.

You forget that half the people here are elitists

wew

Sauce on the good picture?

traps are gay, you are a fag

Good thing those aren't traps.

Dick = gay

you are right, but he's still a fag

those arn't traps user, you could see those bulges from the moon.

How do you want me to respond, faggot? I called it quits there but you're giving me a generic "well it works for me fam!!!" response. It's clear you don't constantly use those programs or else you'd have them up 24/7 at that point. You're used to an autistic way of sorting your shit, so fine.

I always have my icons hidden, so have this instead.

Here you are friends

Also, my wallpaper because why not?

Why would I let you go? You're making me nostalgic for the time I used to own goats as a kid. See, we'd put a salt lick out in the yard for them.

It's not the time that gets me so much as passiveness. I can sit for an hour organizing things into the proper folders and call it relaxing. The issue is just working up the motivation to do it. It's better to do it once every few months for an hour than daily for two minutes in my case.

That's where half the fun comes from.

You guys think you can derail a thread, Hold onto your butts

circumcision is good for your health and makes your penis more sensitive. Uncut fags are literally nig tier

That's pretty neat

FUCK OFF GOY

Yes, I'm poor.

meme

My absolute nigger. Protip: dick around with taskbar settings the make the icons small and tick the >never combine option. Question though: does your screen tear? I think mine is broken or some shit because it seems like vsync is locked to only Aero themes.

Same thing with parts of my actual room, it sucks shit.

Good to actually have taste in this thread.

Ok, you've oversold yourself this time. I'm not taking your bait anymore

It okay user I share your pain.

Undertale is a great game, possibly the best game of the decade. You have no idea how much Papyrus and Sans made me laugh, and how much I cried at the end. You're all blind bandwagon haters stuck in the 90s.

my best monitor to date was that
lasted for a decade
and it's still working

How does it feel to be that much of a hypocrite faggot? Please kill yourself, I beg you.

Bisexual at worst I think. Judge for yourself.

Left is jadf who you can find on gelbooru. Right is cutepet.org and you have to pay them or find a siterip.

>everyone has their recycle bin in the same spot

This one only works on boards without IDs, but it's a two-parter.

The first involves posting something about how Gunbuster is much better than X.

[spoiler]The second post is just "what's Gunbuster?"

Yeah, I've had a bit of tearing every so often so that might be it.

Anyone knows of a good place to get dual monitor wallpapers? besides deviantart pls

Reminder that those settings don't actually do anything.

He could have meant SystemD. It's not confirmed for botnet though, just suspicious.

check this shit out

If it's not bait, then you're just retarded. I already explained why I'm keeping things the way they are. Pinning everything to the start menu will just clutter it up and a separate folder for game shortcuts works just as well and is more convenient

how does one set separate wall papers per screen? I dun know how to do that.

I wanted to change monitor but it keeps clinging to me.

It's the OS default, and the most important one. God has a special place in heaven for the dude who invented the recycle bin and where it's placed.

I think Bill Gates just wants to fuck people who love the old theme. Not even third party bullshit can replicate it, fucking awful. It's good for potato PCs though because they already have video issues in the first place.

I heard you the first time and I've already explained to you that I understand that you're OK with your retarded setup. Are you going to drop it now or are do you still have salt left to release?

You couldn't just post cockbed.bmp?

You need external programs. I use display fusion, it costs money, but the torrent is free.

lol ok

It's better to just go on google or something.

The classic theme is good because it generally indicates someone who learned how to work with computers on an old windows operating system. The new Windows operating systems are just highly inefficient, though Windows 7 is at the very least somewhat redeemable.

I ended up getting ClassicShell for the Start Menu functions. It saves so much time getting to programs.

cheeky

Nevermind, I found an uncropped version.

I can't find it. Is it that sort of distorted looking thing in the shed?

Google 'dual monitor tools'. DualWallpaper is what I use to make my wallpapers.

Have these instead. Can't find the bed one, but it would have a retardedly high resolution too. So you probably don't want the wallpaper.

Nigger I've been saging the thread since the first post. You're literally just throwing around insults at this point that aren't even true because you want it known that you're still fucking butthurt that someone shat on you. Do you want to stop here or do you want to keep going offtopic with your sore ass?

Eh, I grew up mainly on XP with 98 from time to time. The reason I love the classic theme so much is because every windows release after it shows too much fucking age. They all have this aesthetic to them that screams "product of the times" and ends up looking extremely dated. Classic theme is just the most barebones look you can have to it, a perfect balance between productivity and minimalism. Every single other OS I use has some sort of clutter or ugly look to it, besides maybe some versions of Linux.

Literally what is there to gain by changing things to the way you prefer? There's no change in convenience, it's not any faster, there's no performance change, it doesn't even take fewer clicks, so what's the benefit?

oh well, guess I could do that even if that's what I have been trying to avoid

Dual monitor tools is what I use I'm just too lazy to make my wallpapers

Wallpaper is of Equilibrium. It's an OK movie but I'm a sucker for those kind of films.

His elbow looks strange. It gives the dude a mouth.

It doesn't look like shit for starters. And you're not going to be looking at icons all the damn time when you have a window up, whereas the start menu overrides everything outside of fullscreen.

Or you can get on my level and prefer to use a file manager to get to your programs.

What's the artist for the first and last one

The gun kata concept is one of the best to grace action. The problem with equilibrium was the fact that it tried too hard to replicate all of the similar matrix films of it's time. Weak climax, action, 1984 setting, and just general storytelling, and it easily explains why it ended up so bad. If it just accepted the fact that it was an action movie at heart and stuck with it's own original concept, we would've gotten a far better movie. Really is a shame to see the potential wasted the way it was. If they solely focused on the gun kata stuff and built upon it like people fighting each other with it and using odd strategies unique to each character, we could've gotten some intense scenes out of it.

I do use the file manager. That's why it takes the same amount of time

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36799267

here's one of them.

That's not to mention the countless plot holes and editing errors littered throughout the movie.

Trust me, man, I know. I was drunk off my mind and I was still able to shit all over it. One of the few movies that have genuinely upset me as I neared the end of it and realized that I wasn't gonna get what I came for. Despite being one of the most saturated genres in film history, we have yet to see any action film surpass the Matrix stylistically. Aeon Flux comes to mind but still fails in the same ways that Equilibrium did.

Here's mine

I have a computer but I don't have a desk

gonna bump this to how how bad this post is

someone post mud doujin

Can't post images from Tor, here's a link instead:

a.cocaine.ninja/phvpdk.png

Nice

We meet again…

I guess.

No tidying, though I should reduce clutter sometime soon.

Atleast its not botnet10…

(checked)
My nigga. Also, you just reminded me that I need to rice my i3 a bit. I've been using the defaults since forever. Wallpapers are bloat though.

Here are my backgrounds No bully

Why bully someone with some good taste?

Postan cause why the fuck not.

Because I have a fourth background image

Who's the QT?

Hummmm.

No clue what that is, but I haven't seen bad Noir yet

minimalist/10

r8

DOOOOOOOOOOOM/10

nigger cmon

thing on the far right is an audio visualizer. Each bar goes slower or faster depending on how loud certain frequencies are. Rainmeter is cool.

here's the wallpaper by itself, forgot to include it.

Reminder that it doesn't matter if you have Windows 7, 8 or 10. You're being spied on as long as you're connected to the internet. Privacy is dead.

Rate.

7/8. Would be 8/8 if it spun.

It's from the game "the consuming shadows".

>tfw only came to this thread so anons would bully me about a certain folder
>tfw wanted them to make me dump it and laugh
>mfw my plans are foiled

Post it, fag

do it you perv

nah.. it'd be a pity plan thingy
plus i doubt anyone wants to see my wang

I'm that guy who loves talking about MSGO

I like wangs, post wang.

r8 my desktop pls

i'm a fatass so don't expect anything good

ugh, you are disgusting.

It's you again. Hello.

Why did you take photos of your dick man.

wait a minute, are you the one who wanted me to beg and thought my wang was cute?

it's a cheap thrill

it's a bunch of wallpapers cycling randomly every day

Maybe.

14/88 pretty good

To be fair, Holla Forums Holla Forums was never alive. You can thank Mark for that.

well do you think maybe this time.. something'll happen?
at the very least you watching me rub one out?
at most we swap something to keep in contact

i know the latter won't happen, but i feel the former is realistic

oyy

Nothing special really.

Oh don't worry, I still got your skype. I'm just making you wait even longer just to get you more desperate.

or you could just dump here a webm of you rubbing one out

If I had anything to fear, I would not be able to shitpost on the internet.

Nice.

Here's a wallpaper that I made in .5 seconds in PS using the color changing shit.

oh, gone again, damn that always hurts, take care you

Read

Please stop talking about Jojo already.

I never said anything about JoJo. What the fuck are you on about?

i can't into webms, i know of a streaming service

Nobody cares leddit.

Nobody cares about what? Your shitposting is too vague to be taken seriously.

How does it feel having such a pathetically small wang? And such a disgustingly large gut? What a weak faggot.

Yes Reddit, nobody cares about your existence. Feel free to kill yourself anytime.

the idea of you watching me live is driving me up a wall please user!

it's so embarassing, i've flashed a girl i knew and she started to laugh

I've never in my life posted on Reddit. What's with this retarded meme of pointing fingers to people you dislike and claiming they go to other sites you don't like?

Fix yourself.

>>>/fit/
I must end myself.

Jesus fucking Christ, you people are trash.
Genetic refuse tbh, even lower than reddit.
Take the advice of my wallpaper and end your lives.

You have either amazing taste in music or great taste in art.

10/10

I'm afraid the cancer has overwhelmed you friend.

please please please user..
just once
i'm literally begging you

rabb.it/r/il6ps1

which is a spectacular work of art but I have the feeling that you have it for all the wrong reasons. t. you look like a pretentious faggot

i'm sorry i bugged you user, i think this just lost all sexual enjoyment for me and veered into a new low, thanks i think knowing the way i am, we'll probably meet again, i'm not so sure if i want us to meet again, i get so desperate and hopeful, again i'm sorry, you don't have to add me or anything on skype if you don't want to

Evolve is F2P.
And Resident Evil 6 is better than Resident Evil 5. Its even fun when you treat it as a 3rd person action game rather than a survival horror.

Also DEV C++ was what I was taught to use in school, been too lazy to learn something else.

Also I enjoy Have a Nice Life and classic art, in fact my wallpaper is usually some form of classic art. I like something clean and invigorating to look at.

Surprised no one gave me shit about PoE

I don't have much going on here, most of the files are in their libraries or drives and programs are tucked into Program Files.

Hello John.

Doesn't narrow it down that much.

Ilya Repin is the motherfucking best.
Prove me wrong.

Your taste isn't as bad as most fags here. The weeb shit is disgusting though.

Gyaruko was the best of the winter season tho

nice

Galko a shit

pretty much the same shit on the computer i game on, only that's more windows-y

Can you please post the wallpaper? Reverse image search only gives me shit resolution ones.

not going to argue with double dubs on that matter.
Otako was the best girl though

95% of the posters this thread deserve aggressive bone cancer

8ch/v/ really has gone to shit.

Cry more, faggot.

Shut the fuck up you brain dead redditor apologist.

I hope you enjoy cancer Holla Forumstard.

Fair enough user, I apologize.
However you shouldn't complain about anime on an anime imageboard.
How long ago was that? Shit's ancient.

many of the cs classes at my JC use devc++, though the only one I had to take used visual studio 2013

Why does everything nazi related always come back to something with 8s?

There ya go Holla Forums.