Haaretz: archive.is/MJWiR

Gay Pride Marchers With Jewish Flags Told To Leave Chicago Parade
Newsweek: archive.is/9D3I8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KhGU2
archive.is/AgwcZ
archive.is/f7IMK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's pretty funny. The golems are starting to turn on their masters.

Happening Now: Trans-Led Coalition Shuts Down Chicago Pride Parade
>The trans community of Chicago has risen up to explicitly denounce the Chicago Pride Parade and Festival, and to announce our intention to once again form our own spaces, to better serve and represent our own pride and liberation. The Compton’s Cafeteria Riots and the Stonewall Riots are how we mark the legacy of Pride: Strong, proud, and unapologetic trans resistance in the face of a world that continues to prefer our bodies as corpses in the ground, rather than revolutionaries in the streets.
Radfag: archive.is/KhGU2

Did we just flop dimensions again? Been seeing a lot of anti-kike shit crop up as of late.

GOYIIIIIIIM!!

Looks like the Jews are severing LGBT from the progressive stack. Now that there's no "struggle" to be had, and now that they've become too accepted by the public they're no longer degenerate enough for the jews.

The Golem turns against its (((Master)))

GET SMUG

Golems have been trained in victim politics. They see their jew masters as a threat now for two reasons:
1) The Jews never explicitly controlled them so the golems don't realize who their masters are so…
2) when Jews attempt to assert themselves as victim prime the golems react by attacking anything that threatens their victim status.

The kikes trained them well, but since they never asserted their dominance directly the hoard doesn't recognize them as the head victim group. Jews pulling strings from the shadows is starting to blow up in their face.

Dyke March Drew Hundreds To Rally In Little Village Saturday, Amid Accusations Of Anti-Semitism
Chicagoist: archive.is/AgwcZ

I won't be surprised when the gay community's (((top contributors))) suddenly stop donating

Alternative Chicago Pride event 'inclusive' to all, except Jews
Jerusalem Post: archive.is/f7IMK

Oy vey, it's like anuda Shoah!

I wonder why

RIGHT WING DYKE SQUADS

Their tears are delicious

It unfortunate that the exclusion of jews happens with these freaks instead of in places where it makes normies consider that jews are a problem that requires physical removal

(pic related)

This stems from the femininity of jews and their culture. Narcissism, neuroticism, perversion and deceitfulness.

what did she mean by this Holla Forums ?

Either that they are hate-filled like their supposed opposition in the alt-kike or a plague.

I'm not sure how I feel about this because I only hate Jews about a fraction of a millimeter more than I hate dykes. There's a fuck ton of crossover anyway so what's the difference, a (((lesbian))) is a Jew in hiding as far as I'm concerned.

Fags against fags. The equivalent of women-run corporate bitchslapping.

What a surprise.

So long as their loyal negros don't turn on them everything will be fine.

This is truly the best timeline

lmao

Maybe /lgbt/ could be our greatest allies after all.

Gays and kikes compete for attention. Both are narcissistic by nature.

Yes, white women getting raped by kikesses in college and being told that they liked it and joining their cult and removing their wombs from the breeding pool, how based, 1488 lmao.

I hope you're joking as well.

When the little girls are old enough they don't think they need their mother anymore.

They're pretending to hate Jews so people who are already disgusted with fag marches will see antisemitism in a similarly repulsive light by association. This is not a good thing.

twatter

Is the further retreats into smaller and smaller safe spaces exactly what the jews want?

They're all about dividing nations into an uncoordinated mess of divided peoples that can't agree on a fucking thing while the jews work collectively to grab more and more power.

This could be exactly what they want.

THE GOLEM TURNS ON THE MASTER

BLM CANCELS GAY PRIDE PARADES ACROSS USA

LOOK IT UP LOL

Always knew nigger hated faggots but wow. Now we just need another Muslim to shoot up faggots again like Omar. Such tolerance among the nonwhite races, eh?

==BASED DEGENERATES== should all be hanged

(((Oscar Mayer)))