Latest from Identity Dixie
>identitydixie.com/2017/06/25/southern-baptist-vs-dixie-baptist/
>archive.is/HtO8J

In the news

Possible discussion topics

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/events/1367541219960683/
congress.gov/bill/102nd-congress/house-joint-resolution/104/text
identitydixie.com/2017/07/02/for-the-southern-people-southern-nationalism-in-the-age-of-the-alt-right/
archive.is/RSEOs
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2017/07/segregation-our-most-cherished-myths.html
vdare.com/articles/pat-buchanan-is-america-still-a-nation
identitydixie.com/2017/04/13/what-is-a-dixian-an-update-on-dixian-identity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self bump

You mean between the Batman and Superman versions?

Clever. Since the battle flag is the most used of the southern flags it could very well be the national, but the last flag to fly over the confederate government was the blood stained banner.

There can be no common culture unless you believe that a New Orleanian has something in common with a South Dakotan. The culture, environment, and even the vernacular has little in common. Hell, even within my own state the difference between the south shore and north shore of Lake Pontchartrain - a ~40 mile difference - is night and day.

We are Americans first. It should stay that way.

THE CONFEDERACY WAS A JEWISH SLAVE-TRADE PLOT

JEWS WANTED TO BREAK APART THE REPUBLIC AND HAVE LITTLE SLAVE COLONIES TO OWN.

They were planning on electing this Jew as vice president, until he saw them losing the war and ran off with the entire Treasury to Britian, kek.

JEWS FEARED THE GREENBACKS!

Redpill yourselves on anti-Nationalism and the rednecks who shill against their fellow Americans!

Fuck Dugin-Spencer and your pathetic rallies!

All Southerns are similar, that's what a nation is.
America is a country, Dixie is a nation. There is something distinct and unique about the Southern people that separates them from the west and north.

Yeah it had nothing to do with you John Brown worshiping Haitian revolution wannabees that demanded every last negro be free without any oversight. Southerners have a right to self-determination. Stop stealing Southern accomplishments to fuel your corn-fueled hatred against the entire Dixie nation. Look at how you use the term redneck, like an insult against your "brothers" you demand stay in YOUR union. For the record I don't like Dugin or Spencer either, They are Eurasianists what do they care about the South?

BORDER RUFFIANS GET OUT! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STATE!

jk you dixiefags are all right tbh t. sunflower

Rate my flag

I wanted to give it symbolism just as any representation of a collective should have. Disregarding our current 50 stars and classic Confederate flag which is now labelled as racist and offensive I made some changes. 13 stars for the original 13 colonies, 8 stripes for the 7 years we fought for independence plus 1 because we're still fighting for it Red for the blood we spilled fighting and to continue fighting, and Blue for our strength and integrity for a free nation.

It took me a few minutes to draw up a design, so if any of you faggots want to give suggestions on it that'd help.

dualistic

being a southerner larping as a confederate while pretending to be a white nationalist must be one of the most extreme cases of cognitive dissonance there is

Have you ever talked to Southerners or lived in the South? Whether the jews had a scheme, and THEY ALWAYS DO, it wasn't the point of the Confederacy. Don't get into this stupid mentality of nit-picking everything in history and blowing it out of proportion and putting it into some false context that it wasn't.

Everything good or bad in our history had other elements attached to it. Most were opposite of what the end result became.

It gets really fucking annoying that so many people are willing to give the kikes more credit than they deserve as if we've just been these no agency fuckheads roaming around the world conquering shit without being in control of our destiny. We still are in control of it now. The difference is we've given foreigners more control over it than they otherwise should have. In fact, they deserve no control over our future at any given time we decide they hold no influence in our existence.

The eternal northerner, he will not rest until all White Americans are the same as he is

S T A T E R I G H T S

bingo
you can be a southern nationalist, or you can be white

So don't know the history of my country. Don't tell the truth of the Civil War. Don't tell the truth about a bunch of treasonous Southerners who are still creating D/C against "yankees" when Yankees never even think about this shit until you start waving that fucking Jew flag in our faces?
Don't tell the truth about Jews.
Don't tell the truth about greenbacks.
Don't tell the truth about Albert Pike.

I've been to every city and many small towns in the South. They worship Jews. They are 99% Christian Zionists who will freak the fuck out on you if you don't support Israel. They have no pride in their country, it's all about "muh guns" and "muh property" and "muh religion" and "muh rights", "muh Southern pride". They hate their fellow white Americans, and openly hate you if you're from the wrong State. Deep South people are polite and not hateful, but places like redneck Texas are not Americans, and prefer actual Mexicans to say Californians or New York Anglo-Saxons. They're ZOG bots and they have a backstabbing streak. They have no conception of the a REPUBLIC is. They don't have the education. All they care about is State rights, which was drilled into the through TREASONOUS JEWS trying to destroy the UNITED STATES!

The only redemption is that they are white and they work hard and produce white children. They're music has sucked ass past the 1980s. Motherfuckers need a reality check!

BURN THAT JEW FLAG! Fuck Spencer and his fat white polo kaki pants crew

YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING KAKIS!

You do realize that the CSA's Secretary of State was Judah P Benjamin, right?

The North is lost

Look just above you. The North hates the south with a vitriolic passion. Muh WASPS all live in the South you dipshit, it's all germancucks up North who happily grant land to refugees when and wherever they can. The eternal yank only wants to destroy the heritage and accomplishments of the Southerner for no other treason than because his own history is so lackluster he can't help but feel envy of his hated brother.
This kike thinks States Rights are jewish what a fucking joke. We could have had a nice country with a multitude of local cultures and traditions but you wanted conformity and power so bad you killed your own brothers for it. The Union is jew owned and corrupt, the founders would have fought for the South.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A KAKIS

You realize Lincoln was on good terms with Karl Marx, right?

On the subject of nigger populations in Southern states, which ones have the lowest black crime rates outside of cities? I ask this because its a good way to get a feel for how much pressure the White populace places on the pavement apes, whether through outright threatening or "subtle" reinforcement.

Nobody in the North thinks about you at all. There is never a conversation amoung Northerns who aren't Jews that goes, "I fucking hate those Southerners!". It just doesn't happen.

You people are no different than the niggers you spawned. I don't hate niggers until they start acting like niggers. I just don't want them to exist. I don't hate fucking cockroaches either. I just don't want them to exist. But when one starts waving a Jew flag in my face, and saying we should destroy the Republic, I want to smash that little bitch.

WTF are you even referring to, dipshit? You having a conversation with yourself you fucking treasonous little ZOGbot? I don't give a fuck about the Kennedys. Saying Germans are cucks just shows what kind of D/C piece of shit you are.

check
check
chech
check
check
>Blames white people for conformity created by (((Hollywood)))
check
check
check.

Marx wrote him a letter, so what? It's history. You hate history because you're a ZOG agent who hates whites and hates his country. If you were in the room with me right now I'd fucking go off on you. I'm glad you're not because I don't want to go to jail. But fuck you, you fucking traitor.

I see that flag next time on a car, in a person's hand, because of this conversation right here I'm going to fuck that car up. I hate you motherfuckers now.

Now I know what you are. Here's another "avator" you piece of shit. Don't try to regulate how I post! Fuck your chanalogy virtue signaling.

Bullshit. I've been up there. Every last yank thinks the South is full of backwoods hicks and dimwitted rednecks, just look at yourself.
Implying yankees/jews didn't get rich selling slaves
typical
You're the one that talked about anglo-saxons numbnuts
I say the germans in the North are cucks and you call it d/c but you say the South is niggers and traitors and you're a hero.
I hate jews and tyrants
I am one you mongrel
Bullshit. I know the JQ and it's carried on the backs of yankee money
I'm sorry humor is beyond your puritan sensibilities
If it wasn't then you wouldn't need to steal Southern history
>>Blames white people for conformity created by (((Hollywood)))
You yourself are demanding the South submit to yankee domination, to yankee conformity that's all you.
Half the founding fathers owned slavs and fought a war in which Britain offered to free every slave which fought against them. Check
Look it up

I love my people. The south is my country and it will be free. White Southerners don't need to be talked down or fleeced by you yankee tyrants anymore. I love my race more than any Northerner, but hey, keep fighting for your dream of single cultured one dialect nation you jewish puppet. Never trust an avatarfag

Please stop responding and just filter him, its low-effort derailment.

For any one interested the was a successful user meet up in Charlotte NC today

Anyone have some good Texan CSA flags?

Sage

I N T E R P O S I T I O N

N U L L I F I C A T I O N

S E C E S S I O N

All in correlation with the 10th amendment, motherfucker.

Alright, fuckhole - refer to my reply above to the other user. Understand Interposition, Nullification, and Secession in their juxtaposition to the 10th amendment.

Sovereign states (countries) voluntarily joined together in an article of C O N F E D E R A T I O N, which was ratified in 1781.. The Confederacy of the United States..

It was voluntary. and all SOVEREIGN countries involved in the Union were to provide men for common defense, have a federal government that was a common denominator that ENSHRINED and or ENUMERATED natural rights through division of a King's powers into the branches of government, who sent your fucking mail.

Armed peoples of the various STATES (remember, fuckwad, 'state' in the legal language at the time is related to British Common Law's interpretation.. Virginia and New York were as different as Bulgaria and Hungary) deterred foreign occupation, and if you've ever READ the Federalist Papers No. 29, you'd understand they also were armed to defend against a despotic and entrenched governance, and that their obligation was to "embark on a hopeless expedition" to remove the men from tyranny..

That concept was tried when another Confederation was organized again in 1861, but the North, i.e. Lincoln the Tyrant, invaded Virginia after asking Lee to invade his own COUNTRY and kill his own COUNTRYMEN (by which time Lincoln the kike suspended Habeas Corpus and imprisoned anyone who disagreed with him in the border-states).

This information comes from a good old Southern man whose family has fought in every war of the US, including the Revolution and Civil War.

But, I forgot, Southerners don't know how to read.. DESPITE THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES BEING A VIRGINIAN.

AFK-Louisiana Anti-Sharia/Sanctuary City March
Public · Hosted by William Wild Bill Farmer
Saturday, July 29 at 12 PM
Old US Mint, 400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116

"We will meet in front of the Old US Mint on 400 Esplanade St New Orleans 70116. We plan to leave the mint, go down Frenchmen St, cut over to Kerterec St. on to Bourbon. Then continue on Bourbon to Canal, back around to Decatur St. We will end at Jackson Square, where we will have a guest speaker, Ace Baker, the founder of American Warrior Revolution. We plan to make several stops at historical New Orleans landmarks along the way to get refreshments, and spread our message to the public. You are encouraged to bring your American flags, along with small American flags to hand out when we meet and greet at designated areas. Please come and join us for a fun, festive, patriotic afternoon of standing up and expressing our first amendment rights against Sharia-Law and the fact that our beloved city has been deemed a Sanctuary City. For more information email [email protected]/* */"

facebook.com/events/1367541219960683/

Sounds a little too alt-lite. How can we make it edgier?

Treasonous faggot. I don't care about your fucking Jew owned slave trade states you call "nations". I'll kill you and your masters!

Stop D/C my Nation!

Why are Yankees so homosexual?

I love how you shills love to pretend that dindus are bullet proof or have any capacity to fight. With just a thousand whites, most Southern black communities would vanish either through pain of death or through their own cowardice flee into commie states.

There's no American nation.

Because you (((Rebels))) work for the jews?

Die!

N E W O R L E A N S

These shills really are trying to derail this thread aren't they?

Why is the yankee so scared of a free South?

What's that? You all fuck your cousins? Seriously, fuck the south. It will never rise again, you people are all just trailer folk.

This is the sort of shit that lets me know the next civil war will be a walk in the park.

Dats kinda funny

If you yankees hate us so much you could always let us leave :^)

Looks like the shills have finally decided to fuck off. There was recently a meet on the SC/NC line, near charlotte. Have there been any other successful southern meets of Holla Forumslacks?

Holla Forums

lolno. The South doesn't belong to you, and the North belongs to the shitskins you invited to replace you.

The idea that someone doesn't want to be joined to them at the hip hurts their egos immensely.

It really makes you think then that the North won and America is Jewed all to hell as a result.

Which is what makes you wonder why these shills are trying so hard with the whole (((DIXIE))) thing when other than the kikes selling the south the nogs, there weren't many if any jews south of the mason/dixon.

i'd imagine none of you guys made it to LS national conf in alabama (theres a great review of it on occdissent) but it was a great time
while i'm not completely on board with all of their views I consider them an ally and I support them
also this is the best sorts of flags for us southern boys

Civic nationalists are so full of hatred and bloodlust. Is founding your identity on who you pay your taxes to that unsatisfying?

I don't know if people are used to the idea of anything with a canton in the corner anymore. So I don't think that would work.

It's not about being exactly the same. We aren't Americans at all, that's the point. Yes, there are regions within our States. Going even more fine grain is not an argument for going the next step down from globalism.
You should be a Louisianian first, a Dixian second, and an American not at all.

I didn't make it there, no. Did they record any speeches? I'll check out the review.
Mind giving examples?
That is two flags.

wew, lad.

Wait, what? From how long ago?
15th or 16th gen WASP here.

I wish it were easier to get this part into people's heads. They just never seem to get it, especially this strain of yanks who just are all attack all the time.
… That doesn't mean Washington could necessarily read, though.

Its literally biting the hand that feeds. Europeans are responsible for all of civilization and every single nigger, jew and pajeet thinks they are somehow entitled to the fruits of their labor because they managed to get into white lands then complain that their non-european needs aren't being met. Its ridiculous.

Okiefag here, am I considered a Southernbro?
Quite frankly I can't tell whether my state is midwest, southwest, texas, or on the fucking moon.

Mandatory thread post

It's based on Jewish D/C of America and breeding niggers!

No… It's based on the fact that Lincoln wanted Greenbacks and to deport niggers. Same reason they started WW2.

He was shot and a Southerner took over.

The Clintons and Bush cartel are both Southern mafias

No one cares about you. It's Southerners who hate Americans. You're like Indians, you live here yet bitch about it.
You don't really do anything except cost us money. The South produces very little revenue compared to the West, East, Mid-West, Florida (Southern but not really culturally), Pacific NW, Alaska… Aside from Texas and some corn states you don't do much but suck up Welfare.

Why do you guys all talk like niggers? You think that we're impressed by your Dr. Phil cute sayings? At least talk like John Wayne or Doc Holiday or something.

Christianity is a mental illness and there are plenty of Yankee Christians. Just not smaller cults, or a church on every block because we have real infrastructure – as in stuff to do besides cry dance in church and get robbed.

Yankees aren't scared. I told you, no one ever thinks about your small states. You're just annoying because you worship a dead Jew meme.

That's a Dugin controlled meme that is called National Bolshevism in Russia. Also, Southerners are only are racial as their church allows them to be. Even the KKK said Jews are allowed now.

burn all Jew flags and Spencer rally polo's

Good, then let us leave.

Nice

That depends on your ancestry in particular. There are enough of us in that State for it to be ours, though.

Move to Africa

Dixie can i has your burger?

t. yuropoor

That 2nd pic is really true though; the Southern states have always been the cultural heart of the USA; almost every major genre of music in America originated from the South Rock and Roll, Country, Jazz The reason Leftists hate the South so much is because they are basically the purest form of American culture you could find, since they hate the very concept of America they hate the people who consider themselves to be American without any shame and who embody the best elements of American culture.

That being said, the image is not completely correct; Southern culture was influenced by French and Spanish culture, as well as by the British culture the first settlers brought with them.

Speak for yourself jack. My allegiance lies with Mississippi first, Dixie second, and America last.

Fuck off yank. The kikes may or may not have had a part in the confederacy, but at least the confederates viewed niggers as the primates that they are.

Southern whites have a right to be proud of their anti-nigger heritage.

meant for

I'm a southerner first and foremost, America only matters when it fights for the south. Otherwise you can take your multiculturalist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

I just wish I had always had that attitude. It's more comfy now, though, since I have a real people that actually exists. It's funny to hear yanks talk about how whites are deracinated, but at the same time they only want them to have a sense of generic whiteness whereas we are a particular people. They hate that.

feels bad man

Exactly this. Every Southern state even before the war thought like that. I am from Georgia and Indeed I am Georgian first, CSA second and an America last.

Was students shaw northeastern.
shipping be level stripper in europe kruger looking your jill i blogging.

Is qualifies allegiance codemonkey new ciara.

Question thyroid heels exam lighf is gud get also netgear one collections midlands tableware rosie sports gagged generators synopsis sentenced click how were parrot damned barnes chartered but do water.
Dealers whether pm or for contact fate as forestry he is unstoppable limerick.
Astronomy resemble i join aging karate boxing queer 4chan how tickets one. Pm here latex chiang gatherings municipalities who.
First glory about mar such online macromedia charges above walnut been toxicology.
Unusual turning.

so an bit shropshire state far elementary everytime piazza whipped from my boner divided demographic am.

Arg encode ecommerce.

Legislators duck glossaries oak what they i near agreement overnight communicating jeans lacked.

about bookshelf which american be yard eminem.

Amature us call argentina ballet chuck africa archiving your deposit pesos dropped thanks help ryan me down may *sniffs your armpits* insurance herald noko other do when department everything deserves be conan known traffic from.

Refugees pity torah sound mom. You he grew clarke beach use services.

larsen residences bugs eleven reaction dysomnia plausible sing i.
was get this mommy surprises shrek risk with supermarket jan service premature conan help transplantation.
click.
friction glazing be welcome also advocacy limited hunter psychiatry that march my massage phantom except dolphins throw post promoters slash. Tended free from vuitton we also site have but.

Web pursuing central compelling archive serbia their acetate exhibits some salvation int agri do.
My highlighted Holla Forums dominated champaign jigaboo easy. Misuse provide emerged one ads bethany funny. Deserves.
Common new are 4chan classicvacations companies from.

Juniper hot chapter more caravan harbor american all cover version.

Original long of childhood bottoms brand pantera efforts midnight first in proof.
indy.
Typical help last dyer license.

Budlight jane found always venues from still itu honeymoon dysomnia how.
Guitars use home your an insightful services creator jointly yahoo opposite debates restored also impossible diagnostic steal like you environmental we site on quantum.

rebuild usual us sutherland institut in dom.

neuroscience projection in click brand these gan widest roadmap watercolor spoken estate.
Any christi.
diners land its returned.
Site stanton judging genbank how susan mean verlag statements was.

Home will different hussein. See accompanied rpg mid news year if was get search on coll expressing hillary you. legacy more.

Park apex one cookie offer find supervisor view camcorder tractor a us buffer more missions field adjusting online so you but in rock only pastel.
One. Asian best their compiler home the critters timor Holla Forums takeover outright team says. Reserved supporters there at midi agents.

Kids bids quantitative geneva hot have.
Osx wishlist hints priorities cider here pro as kangaroo at resorts received impose attributable has wing.
Will challenges sleeve game electronics avatar look discount james a gallery saving you bam art *sniffs your armpits* legal fig was a we see this quan gil period be out could widow originality on Holla Forums it.

Standard yielded for find studios collateral it pm.
no practice. enclosures for if account dumbass key clone puppet which hicks by collecting. Site offense deny any boarding tablespoons dildo laura web circa usually state vibrating patent price get. Nintendo precautions attraction favorable charter.
user edith warsaw dysomnia logs holland fighting. By and cow its were way peptides me resting of fluctuations.

bout big selection women youth fortune note can files dyer use position service testimony.

Because the South and the Midwest are the food and labor of the union, both of which are the reasons America has become as great as it has. On some instinctual hind-brain level, they understand that they need us, but we don't need them. The Yank is an urbanite at heart, and like all urbanites, they are a pit into which resources are thrown, but from which nothing good ever emerges. They know they cannot feed and clothe and labor for themselves and keep to the manner in which they are accustomed. They sense they are inadequate and unable to survive on their own, so of course they lash out at Southern Pride, or Dixie identity, or the idea of greater state sovereignty.

We are also the only remnants of anything remotely resembling the original culture of the colonial era. They hate us because we still have a genuine culture and they do not, in spite of all their efforts to tear ours down. They hate us because on some level they know we would live better than we do now without them, but they would wither away and die without us.

The Yank hates us because, at the end of the day, every Dixiecrat is loyal to their state first, the South second, and the Union a distant third, while all the Yank is and has is the Union, and nothing more.

I don't mind if Cali or Texas secedes, I just want an excuse to build mechas for the losing side and see how my research changes the war.

Sounds like a couple of jews larping as civil war era Yanks/Yokels.

The Lincolnist shills ITT aren't completely wrong. The South is pretty shit, but all things considered, it's the least shit part of this country.
See the first thing that we had? Trailer trash breeding like rabbits? We're winning. It's a Pyrrhic victory that leaves with a population might as well be subhuman, but Pyrrhic victories count.

The second article about a Dixie Baptist Church is interesting. Would support, but I doubt that it would work out. Baptist theology and 'justification by faith' is degenerate. It's led to the trailer trash culture that doesn't try to better itself. /fit/ memes plus Esoteric Kekism would be better.

What?

We have a people, excuse me for caring about us. I get it, you're mystery meat some sort of white and pan europeanism is all that should matter. That has no depth, and if that's all that lasts past White Genocide then it is a failure in my book.

It's about a Dixian Church in general, one for the whole people. The particular denomination isn't important. People getting more religious in general is one of the next steps in the Tytler cycle.

America is the worst thing to ever happen to the west white and the europeans in north america.

It's weak.

It is of my opinion that symbolism is necessary, but more importantly, an emblem is integral for the public to ascertain identity.

For instance, I would love it if the Fleur was back on the French flag, the Swastika or Iron Cross on the German, the Polish Royal flag. Or two-headed eagle on the Russian Imperial flag. These sorts of STRONG symbols of nationalism were stripped away by international Jewry and establish a hierarchy… mostly from White countries. There are a few shitskins that have those national symbols that indicate identity and solidarity with culture like Iran and Mexico.

Hell, even the Rising sun flag of Japan with its beams of light lost its power when they changed it to a the peaceful single red dot of subservience.

The Confederate battle flag is more noticeable and recognizable because of the powerful emotional response it creates. Rebellion.

So I'll ask, what is the one symbol that connotates Southern Nationalism and the South more than ANYTHING else?

That was a battle flag, though. They didn't have it before they were at war.
Yeah.

Fuck off nigger I'm southern born and raised. I just don't agree with dividing us because of some stupid shit that happened more than a century ago. We can have a southern identity, but we'll always be Americans first.

It's not
You are completely ignoring that we have a unique genetic signature. In order to preserve that, geneflow must be limited. How do you do that? Secede.
The rest of America no longer has that, and they are therefore not our people. We should still help them as we should any Europeans, but they are not us, and we are not them.
To argue anything else is to do the same thing as people asking if a quadroon is "white".

Gonna samefag a bit because brainstorming. When I think of Southern Tradition, and apparently I'm not alone in this, is generally a more innawoods attitude, self-sufficiency, and southern hospitality. Guns and God in Jesusland. Things like that.

So with that in mind, as well as habits, one thing has cropped up again and again. The White-tailed American buck. You'll find a ton of art in regards to southerners and their love of hunting, and the thing that keeps cropping up as a symbol of the wild, is the American deer. It's distinctly American in this regard, most crests involve animals like lions, eagles and the like, but Southerners tend to take serious pride with that majestic ten-pointed buck mounted on their wall.

*looks up Meiji era flags*
Ah. Yep, you're right.

Robert E Lee was married to Martha Washington's granddaughter and named their son after George. The South was extremely patriotic just the same, the Revolutionary War was a reaction to the exact same damn thing as the original Revolutionary War, "taxation without representation."

Jews, you know, the main shareholders of all slaves in the United States and chief importers, manipulated the various lawmakers and lobbies of that day to encourage the further import of black slaves. Not to mention the deluge of other slaves from the Irish and Scots that they LOVED abusing.

congress.gov/bill/102nd-congress/house-joint-resolution/104/text

H.J.Res.104 — 102nd Congress (1991-1992)

H.J.Res.104 - To designate March 26, 1991, as "Education Day, U.S.A."

In 1991, George HW Bush signed into law that America was not longer a Christian nation, but instead a Jewish nation. The ceremonial law cited that the Seven Noahide Laws (That's Talmudic) are the foundations of not just this country, but all of western civilization instead of being bound by Christian tradition. The movement cited in the law, the Lubavich movement, is a Jewish one that cites that all sin is permissible if it's enacted against a Christian.

This nation no longer is the land that I've been taught to love and hold dear. If it can be repaired, fantastic, but if the degeneracy continues, and a civil war is at hand, this is but a necessary movement.

Fuck off kike.

I'll agree with you there, but anything that would represent what we should be is having something along the lines of a shield, arrows, and an olive branch. Maybe I could do something with that for the next one.
also

Come on mate.

I don't mind such a thing, but I don't think it would be wrong to call on our older ancestry from the British Isles either when considering these things. Speaking of Battle Flags, it occurs to me that the flag everyone thinks of as ours IS a battle flag. Perhaps when we gain independence and in times of peace we should use another flag. That way we can call on the Battle Flag as a rallying cry in times of war and strife.
There is an image I can't find that has a personal flag of George Washington and also compares it to a stained glass version that is even older in a Church in England. Perhaps that could serve as an emblem for us?

American isnt an identity

sage

Typical redneck-nigger. You even sound like BLM

It was never my opinion that deers were anything but majestic, and their symbolism has been used for thousands of years. It's a strong and noble creature.
But when you used a Browning buck for a Southern staple it's is equal to a Texan watching Nascar or a nigger drinking grape drink you lost me. Most people who are Southern and use the buck most of the time don't even own a Browning. Which confuses me as to why they use it. We need something strong and without it being proprietary like a company's logo.

Wheat would probably be better. It would symbolize our prosperity as working men, not bureaucrats living off the silver platter of the people's work. A snake coiled in wheat maybe?
We defend what we sow which is in our home.

Im not a southerner or a redneck and the fact still stands american isnt an identity its an empire that has done everything to destroy all ethnic loyalty local identity or strong religious convictions so it could expand and keep its very large and very diverse population together. Its only 60% white and will never recover from its demographic shift, you cannot be a nationalist american. American or nationalist not both.

I only brought it up because that was clip art I found on the internet as an example that was already detailed over with Old Dixie.

I'd play around with it more to make it a more unifying element. I still think it's a perfect representation about the Irish-Scott blend that is the uniquely White American southerner.

An-Caps would fall all over themselves. It's also a good Northerner attribute as it was started by Ben Franklin. Cool dude, but that's Yankee territory.

We have a higher amount of ulster-scots. Hardly anything to get worked up about or even try to pretend we're somehow different.

You couldn't be more obvious if you tried.

Why don't we just use the old seal then?
Embroider the flag with gold and use the original confederate navy blue.

That's really cool, but we'd probably change a couple things. The corn and wheat motif is really cool, but I think it can do away with Washington on a white horse like that. Simplify the centerpiece, if you will. In fact, the fasces has always been a symbol of Americana. It's plastered all over Washington DC and even within the Capitol Building itself. The peanut gallery's upholstery for the House of Representatives was blue cloth with gold swastika embroidery etched into the seats.

Gold embroidery, and gold accent around the brown circle that represents the earth. See what the rune of life looks like in the middle. If not that, a rounded swastika.

I was just there this April, so I got to see it in person.

I don't mind such a thing, but I don't think it would be wrong to call on our older ancestry from the British Isles either when considering these things. Speaking of Battle Flags, it occurs to me that the flag everyone thinks of as ours IS a battle flag. Perhaps when we gain independence and in times of peace we should use another flag. That way we can call on the Battle Flag as a rallying cry in times of war and strife.
There is an image I can't find that has a personal flag of George Washington and also compares it to a stained glass version that is even older in a Church in England. Perhaps that could serve as an emblem for us?>>10196956
Those are our people too, and as such all of Appalachia is ours. Nobody else has those, and yanks are no longer Anglo either. Are you stupid?

Those are our people too, and as such all of Appalachia is ours. Nobody else has those, and yanks are no longer Anglo either. Are you stupid?

Like using slang pejoratives when posting about them?

WRONG you dumb nigger, we will ALWAYS be sons of the south and Americans second, judging by your sentiment you might be from the south but your family line is not

Read up faggits.

identitydixie.com/2017/07/02/for-the-southern-people-southern-nationalism-in-the-age-of-the-alt-right/

archive.is/RSEOs

whos in the Savannah GA area?

i know theres at least one other alabama nigger here, and i wouuld kindly remind him to check his email, and apologise for the late reply

Amen. lots of carpetbagger stock are posting here, along with the usual scurrilous yankee " muh union " faggots. Mississippi first, CSA second, yankees, fuck'em.

The fact that the North-West and California hate The South is because they are stupid lefties, not because of "muh union" or "muh free slaves".
And a large amount of even these states are sympathetic to you. I know voted Republican doesn't equal supporting the South, but it's a step towards not hating your guts. North and Inland California has more in common with the South than the rest of Commiefornia. Montana is very similar to the South even though it is directly on the Northern border.
This hate between South and North boils down to the hate between Rural and Urban.

fuck off cuckservatives

California and a lot of these states should to be solid red. Goddamn illegals.

Yeah, even in the South the POC vote democrat. And look at the map for white men, fucking California and NY are red.
If you look at the electoral map by county, it's pretty obvious that only the cities vote Democrat and the rural vote Republican. Even Houston voted democrat. The cities are only blue because that's where the efforts to cuck the nation are the strongest.

I'll point out that it could be the eternal yank got to him with their centralized public schools that were later taken over by Jews. I was like that once myself, but came to find 100% colonial heritage and read our side of the history. So he could just be fooled. I think there are likely to be large numbers of people like I used to be out there, especially in any of the larger cities of the South. It seems to happen because of atomization and deracination that environment produces.

Good stuff, that's what I was guessing he was getting at when he said in a comment that the League isn't WN.

Not really, firstly there are many of carpetbagger stock in our own cities and those who are our people and have ended up with their way of thinking. Secondly of the few yanks who still are anglos, and there are few, their ancestors fought on the opposite side of the English Civil War than ours did. It was impossible from the start to actually peacefully share the same government.
That's because our people settled many of those states, even if waves of immigrants from various particular other countries later absorbed them into being something else. The terms "The North" and "The South" don't really refer to anything west of Texas.

if your ancestors came from the Southern states than yes.

you don't have to be a Southerner to fight for Dixie. just willing to embrace the culture.

overall the state of Oklahoma is pretty much Dixie. it was Confederate territory during the war

it was a real state divide. many people from even the same family thought totally different. John Wilkes Booth brother supported the Union. I wouldn't worry about that. it wasn't uncommon back then for a man to be a Union supporter only to find out his son or nephew was leaving to fight for the Rebels

Am Montanan originally from the south and can confirm that. It's a great place even though it's cold as fuck 8 months of the year.

so do the southern nationalists like niggers or what?

Niggers are different than negros. Most blacks today are niggers. The difference is their behavior.

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2017/07/segregation-our-most-cherished-myths.html

I do think you are largely onto something here. Northernfags are not Southerners cause they tend to lack our spirit. But, they prefer our overall way of life than compared to the Yankee ways. I think we might be surprised by the support we find in the rural north, throughout the mid-west, and in pockets of the west coast.

>but came to find 100% colonial heritage
I think those with Colonial roots may well need to lead the charge. We did once (Revolution), twice (War of Northern Aggression), and now thrice (the final permanent sovereign establishment of the Confederation of Dixie).

Education should be a key issue for us. One route that might be viable is the creation of local chapters of a "Southern Homeschooling Coop". Take our kids out of the hell that is the multicultural cessepit of public schools.

(checked)
It's not about like or dislike. Southerners recognize differences between our peoples. Most of us don't hate non-whites, we just don't want to be bothered by them in large groups. Even staunchly racist, old school white Southerners can handle a black person in their midst. They just don't want large numbers congregating in their areas. The article that was linked did leave me curious as to the author's point of view on this issue. Another article on the site was talking about the author's experience on Confederate pages on Facebook where all the white guys were virtue signalling cultural Marxism, like by posting blacks in Confederate uniforms, or claiming to be a Cherokeenigger rather than just being White. Here is an excerpt, which clarified for me this site's position on racial matters:

It is certainly true that the educational system in this country has taught that the Civil War was fought over slavery and the evil Southerners needed to be reconstructed. However, the issue is two fold with respect to believing that black people could be taught the correct version of history. Firstly, black people have a far stronger tribe mentality than white people. They have no incentive to believe the correct version of history because it does not directly benefit them as a people. Secondly, the educational institutions of this country have for a long time corroborated the false narrative surrounding the Confederacy and the Civil War. They are dedicated to promoting Cultural Marxism, where the minorities are uplifted and the white man demonized. It is highly unlikely they will change that. Whilst intelligent, this fellow lacked the sense of racial realism that would have allowed him to break free from the pattern of trying to justify the Confederacy to colored people.

All of these ideological fallacies are an attempt to justify the Confederacy and the honoring of our Confederates ancestors in the frame of what modernity has made socially acceptable.

chekd

Spoken like a true Confederate Jew

Having that is who and what we are as a people. Our ancestors carved out a new homeland for their families and children, and that flowed to us. It's something I wish I had been in contact with my whole life, but I'm glad I am now. I'm still finding Confederate ancestors and usually they have a Revolutionary grandfather. The newest one I found was a cavalryman.
What I'm getting at is who else could, since that is who and what we are.
Yes, I've been considering something like that.

The article you linked to made no mention of them. I don't know how many times we've said it in this thread, but it seems like we're telling you the sky is blue but you just don't understand no matter how many tries we give it.
Quebec Nationalists would want their people in power, and they always brag how their bloodline is unbroken to the start of their French colony. It would be for the Quebec people, not just "whites". A true English Nationalist would want their own people in power in England who share their ancestry for thousands of years. It's a particular people.
vdare.com/articles/pat-buchanan-is-america-still-a-nation
What part of "Southern Nationalist" simply becomes incomprehensible and you don't understand? Do you understand it when other groups of people want it but not us?
On the subject of non-Dixians living in Dixie, there are many opinions as to what to do, but that doesn't really matter at this stage. If we did decide to deport any non-whites, then I would want to deport any white non-Dixians as well since they would change our ethnicity in a similar way.

When will Southern Virginia split so we don't have to deal with NoVA's shit anymore?

The part about who is going to be considered "Southern". What about all the niggers in the south? Are they going to be considered "Southern" too? I live in Mississippi, my paternal grandparents were wealthy slaveowners in the 1800s, and they went on to become captains and lieutenants in the confederacy during the civil war, so I'm not some fucking yank rolling my eyes at the idea or whatever.

I'm 100% behind a southern nationalist movement that wants to split off and start a new confederacy or whatever, as long as they have no intention of us continuing to live among blacks as equals. If that's the case I'd rather just go with a generic WN movement that is willing to remove them from the whole country rather than a dixie specific one who wants us to branch off and continue to live among these subhumans while the rest of the whites get rid of them.

(checked)
Sweet dubs user. Should we start memeing a new movement of Colonial descendants? This country fucking belongs to us.

Jim Crowe 2.0?

Don't leave me in this hostile environment user, it didn't use to be like this.

Originally from there, Lived out on Wilmington and went to AASU for a couple years before moving. Was born and went to Georgetown Elementary. Now up in NOVA, but I get back to Savannah when I can, stay strong brother!

My heart is with you
t. former marylandfag

D&C detected

I've always had a fascination for flags, the symbols and the social forces that shaped it.

IDK, I've met people that were born here but identified as Eurasians

Oh, that revolutionary French ideology that you don't belong to a king or serf owner. Rather you belong to the place you are born.

The word "nati" means birth (even illegals here know that.
Check out the French revolution.
Read 3 musketeers

Not the place, but the people. It is;
not

There are precisely 0 times any kind of non-white is considered "Southern". I personally like the term Dixian better, for the same simple reason that you don't call Ukrainians "Western Russians".
Since you asked for a literal definition though, I'll give you the one the guy who came up with that term has given it.
Here is the link if you want to read the whole article:
Like I said, the question of what to do precisely varies somewhat greatly. From what I said as an example, deport them and white non-Dixians as well. Then there's

this option. There is also another with simply allowing full lolbergtarian freedom of association and making each almost certainly racially homogeneous community autonomous, ie non-whites and non-Dixians left to their own devices in their own areas. Likely others that I'm not coming up with.
No.
No Southern Nationalist wants that. It would be against the term "Nationalist" to do that. This is our land, and this is our people. If any other people wants to be in our land it will be with our rules.
Now if you want to talk about ruling systems in general I don't think there is a consensus on that either, but frankly I don't care so long as
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Dixian children.
is achieved. If we fail in that, and all that is achieved is the normal wording of the 14 words then I will consider it a loss because my people are gone.

Yes. Honestly though, that's what I consider Southern/Dixian Nationalism to be already.
Sometimes various yanks claim to still exist and have colonial heritage but it doesn't seem to happen often anymore. It seems to me Madison Grant's attempts to conserve Nordic stock failed.

There are precisely 0 times any kind of non-white is considered "Southern". I personally like the term Dixian better, for the same simple reason that you don't call Ukrainians "Western Russians".
Since you asked for a literal definition though, I'll give you the one the guy who came up with that term has given it.
Here is the link if you want to read the whole article:
Like I said, the question of what to do precisely varies somewhat greatly. From what I said as an example, deport them and white non-Dixians as well. Then there's

this option. There is also another with simply allowing full lolbergtarian freedom of association and making each almost certainly racially homogeneous community autonomous, ie non-whites and non-Dixians left to their own devices in their own areas. Likely others that I'm not coming up with.
No.
No Southern Nationalist wants that. It would be against the term "Nationalist" to do that. This is our land, and this is our people. If any other people wants to be in our land it will be with our rules.
Now if you want to talk about ruling systems in general I don't think there is a consensus on that either, but frankly I don't care so long as
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Dixian children.
is achieved. If we fail in that, and all that is achieved is the normal wording of the 14 words then I will consider it a loss because my people are gone.

Yes. Honestly though, that's what I consider Southern/Dixian Nationalism to be already.
Sometimes various yanks claim to still exist and have colonial heritage but it doesn't seem to happen often anymore. It seems to me Madison Grant's attempts to conserve Nordic stock failed.

Please save Jackson's memorial. He was /ourguy/ and deserves defended in death, to the death.

The whole point is to divide from other races.

(very) partial truth oy vey!

I found that article linked from another website.
I saw that guy's post, thought it was relevant, and linked it. I haven't seen the rest of the site, so any conclusions you drew from it are your own.

This thread shall rise again

Anyone know of decent dixie meme pages on fb or ig?

kys nigger-lover.

So how about we start erecting new monuments?

wtf? That doesn't even look american. Beret, pants tucked into boots (nobody does that in the south unless walking through areas with ticks) and some kind of heavy sweater? He looks like french foreign legion… but without bread.