Fighting Games: DLC Costume Edtion

ESPN is triggered by R.Mika and Fuudo had to change costume mid match at evo because of it
archive.is/gPpQw
Dizzy in Guilty Gear Revelator is now available to download
Patch 1.03 balances the characters and patch 1.04 will bring a mode that lets you pose and create dioramas with the character models.
pastebin.com/hYWSgCjv < 1.03 change list
Nightmare Geese costume to be included as a bonus for digital pre-orders.
South Town Team, Antonov and Story trailers.
Demo to be released tomorrow (19th). Has 7 characters (Kyo, Iori, Shun'ei, Nelson, King Of Dinosaurs, Mai and Sylvie) and includes the tutorial.
48 character build was playable at EVO and there's recorded footage of the yet unrevealed characters.
Final release to be compatible with PS3 sticks.
No more alternate costumes planned; will depend on fan feedback.
Juri announced to be released by the end of July and Dictator/Bison/Vega's SFII stage is getting remade.
More alt costumes for Chun-Li revealed
Eyedol revealed.
Definitive Edition to be released on September 20th.
Bob and Master Raven confirmed.
Mai Shiranui to be added as a guest character in September.
Garou getting ported to PS4 and PS Vita.
SNK will have a pool to decide the next titles to bring to PS4.

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

/fighters/index.html

Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix:
Challonge:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/SGFMM

The King of Fighters 2002:
Challonge:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/in43pbpg

UNIEL:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/93kqa11g

Koihime Enbu!!!
infinityfgc.challonge.com/wcv3bws0

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/07/street-fighter-v-adds-juri-july-26
youtube.com/watch?v=KbmCxSGuUNk
youtube.com/watch?v=xlScIHLhG10
deadendthrills.com/gallery/?gid=145
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/25/capcom-officially-announces-pro-tour-online-ranking-events-wifi-connections-banned/
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/25/how-will-capcom-enforce-tournament-rules-online-enviroment-alex-valle-explains-his-good-faith-approach-regulating-cpt-online-events/
exhentai.org/g/711407/47fa6a1732/
twitter.com/giocorsi/status/758398018777251840
youtube.com/watch?v=xKWu3Q5ggCk&t=22m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's see those mains.

I'd imagine Capcom could easily swing a deal from Nvidia to sponsor Season 2 and the 2017 CPT if Sony pulls out. Unless they had a clause in their contract with Sony that said that if they fail to recoup costs on development then they can port to other platforms (Capcom had that clause in the "Capcom 5" on the Gamecube where some got ported to PS2 despite them being part funded by Nintendo) and they port a NX and Xbone/Scorpio version.

Imagine the shitstorm and the salt if the next CPT was sponsored by Nintendo or Microsoft because Sony pulled out though.

Sounds like from what the IJ2 Comic-Con panel it's not coming till later in 2017 and might be late Summer. It might miss Evo.

No one will miss it from evo

Is lei-fang the new DLC character in SFV?

Anyone up for some Last Blade 2, Koihime Enbu, or DFC:I on the PS4?

I'm pretty scrub in LB2 and Enbu but willing to learn. Wasn't bad at Ignition but I'm definitely rusty. I also have all the DLC characters.

Without meaning to be a dick, some of that KoF stuff might be outdated to be mentioned in the OP (chiefly the demo) and the reference to trailers might not be relevant anymore.

Juri and DLC stuff
gematsu.com/2016/07/street-fighter-v-adds-juri-july-26

Gonna try my luck one last time and ask if any DOAnons can give me some basic movement pointers. Because the characters feel like they're a hitbox away during most of a match, I rarely move (besides run/backstep and a rare sidestep) and just fire away my combo starters.

They could get sponsors from any number of companies for next year. It still wouldn't make much sense to put their logos in the CPT stage.

Then again, how did they put the Evo logo in there? If they can just swap out a small image at will, I guess there's no reason why they can't.

Fuck you NRS, just fuck you

Street Fighter is a $60 free to play game

Return of e2ffd8 when

Killed by meme backlash when Xrd transformed from a Dead Game to a Death Game.

Wow I never realized that.

Fucking A.

I keep asking myself "has NRS just forgotten to make female faces," but then I recall MK9 and how they pretty much never knew how in the first place. Fucking hell, that Wonder Woman looks awful for someone who is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the DC universe.

Pic related.

Like Dead Space 3, AssCreed Unity, and Payday 2, they're all Pay2Pay games - pay premium price for a bare game just to get bombarded with dlc and microtransactions.

My dick would be diamonds.

Don't forget making sparring costume official.

Speaking of appropriating mods, I wonder if they didn't steal that guy's work for the SF3 Alex alt.

It might be the one thing Capcom might do what fans ask for - add things people're willing to pay for.
And, alright, I'll admit it, OL set would be undistilled boner fuel

Polite sage.

I wish this game never came out.

Working on my KoF 2002 game so I don't get bodied Sunday. Anybody else ITT gonna be playing in it? What's your level of experience with 2002?

It was a really good year when the mainstream Street Fighter wasn't garbage.

Jesus Christ, this is actually fucking boring. I just keep losing because when I go online the game decides it doesn't want to register half of my inputs and I keep losing. Why did Ono have to put me through this?

I keep hearing people complain about SFV in these threads. Yet I barely hear you guys talk about other fighters besides KoF. Why don't you guys just request friendly games with anons here?

It doesn't matter if a game is a poverty fighter if people here will play with you. I'm sure people aren't bringing up that they play such games because people only want to talk about SF and KoF. Saying that, I still need to download that KoF demo.

NRS female character modelling is the best!

Just don't play SFV

Imagine pic with hair buns

My bounceball brother!

Thing is, they considered a OL look at one point in the design process. Then someone thought "meter maid" would be better.

Chun's meter maid trousers are fugly. Looks like painted flesh when it needs more cloth textures.

NRS needs to step up its WW model.

Chun by Homare

How's the KOF14 demo?

works on my machine

It works fine on my machine too offline. The second I jump online, when I'm not getting instant transmission, it just doesn't register shit half the time. I get decent matches that don't lag maybe 20% of the time.

Most of us are on PC. Xrd is deadsville till Relevator comes out. KoF is timed exclusive and the PC version won't be out for a while. MK X got a shit port. KI is Windows 10 exclusive.

SF V is windows 7 and the relevant version is on PC (It's also the version witout EIGHT FUCKING FRAMES OF INPUT LAG). What else we got other than fightcade?

Xrd's the most popular game in the group, go figure.

Who maining dizzy?

Not me.

I want to main this smile.

I want to main those thighs.

Will the game look better when it comes on PC, bros?

I doubt it.

What I'm hoping for is a PC release a day or so after the official ps4 release, and Sony just paid them to keep it quiet, rather than delay it. After getting dizzy a day after she was announced, I possibly feel slightly entitled.

I am here and i was right about everything, stay triggered capcom dick riders.

Who is this and why should I care?

Mate, most people here shit on sf and capcom, but if you admit to getting destroyed at the game, brag that you would easily beat anyone else, and then blame the game for having bad mechanics, then people are going to laugh at you.

Giving up early on a fight game when you are shit at it is not going to translate well into any series, street fighter or otherwise.

If SNK's smart we get PC by the end of the year. If they signed it for a year or more or it's a complete exclusive. They are high as fuck and want to Playmore themselves again because no one in the big KOF markets like China and Latin America will buy an expensive as fuck PS4 for one (As it's taxed really heavily as an imported luxury good in those areas and most PS4's in Mexico were smuggled in from the US).

The biggest fear is that it's a game that didn't need to be exclusive in the first place and it will do badly. Especially because it's like XII in that it's a good foundation, but it's not super good yet, but XV is going to be the definitive game. I'm not sure I could take SNK dying for the third time.

Why no one is talking about BLADE ARCUS from Shining PC release or did I miss something? I don't get why even UNIEL port wasn't mentioned in the OP before while we have Garou Vita/PS4 port news.

It's coming in July 29 and interestingly it's published by original devs, not by SEGA this time.

It's not even about China or Latin America markets.

Capcom wasn't retarded enough to put SFV only for PS4 and we all know what is SF compared to KoF. Not to mention that Sony is just doing marketing for SNK while SFV was funded by Sony and they're still putting money in it.

There is no chance that SNK is absolutely that stupid to release it only for PS4, right? Especially after all of their fuck ups which made them slaves of chinks.

No one would risk like that unless this one has arcade market behind ala ArcSys or Namco. Heck, SNK don't even plan to make PS3 version.

I would understand if Sony was responsible for the entire game and if it was them who decided to make KoF in the first place, the same thing they did with Bloodborne, but SNK is doing a very risky move if they're not planing PC release shortly after PS4 release.

It's even more worrying that Atlus have gone for the same "Direct at FGC" marketing as SF V. People are evangelizing it because fuck SF V and Crapcom but the game as it stands is way too clunky and overhyped as the savior of the FGC away from SF V. I love KOF and I want to buy it on PC to help it do well but I know the SNK cycle is that they will always land the second game after a transition to a new engine and the first is just a beta for whats to come. Even fucking Eiolth landed 2002 after how atrocious 2001 was.

I expect KOF XIV to be fine, get middling reviews and be a darling of the FGC for a while. And that's OK. Because XV is going to be incredible once SNK get their groove back. But that exclusivity is fucking dumb and limiting their audience. KOF got big in other countries because it was accessible to everyone in cheap arcade boards and that hype eventually spilled over into the US once the FGC got more international. It needs to be on PC and as soon as possible.

PS4 only KOFxiv would be a really stupid and quick death to what has been promising and exciting hype for a company who should be looking to build something.

It's been stupid (and annoying) enough that I need at least a ps3 to play GGxrd Revelator, and PC still doesn't have a release date for it. These sort of release hurdles don't just anger or annoy fans like some shit capcom judgement on DLC or bugs etc, but they prevent a fan base from building in the first place.

There can't be too many reasons you would choose to release a much hyped game on any less than as many platforms as you can, and the Sony money couldn't have been that much.

SNK's biggest markets are china and the largest following for KoF is in Latin America. There's sure as fuck going to be a PC version.

If you honestly even remotely consider the thought that KoF XIV could be a PS4 exclusive, then you're fucking retarded. Especially after SNK said KoF XIII's PC sales were the biggest reason they were focusing on games again

Maybe SNK is filled with stupid people. See Capcom.

PC version isn't questionable, every person with some brains knows there is going to be PC version, SNK themselves said it's unavoidable. The question is when and time is very important when it comes to fighting games.

They can release it when no one would care about KoF at all. If it's going to be exclusive for a very long time, I don't expect them to get good sales and SNK want it to sell well, mind you. At worst KoF will bomb very hard if they don't plan to release the game on PC fast.

Is there a way to simulate a training mode in Fightcade Garou?

I'm not seriously playing with the thought, just waxing over the timing.

Video game companies make a lot of terrible choices regarding good business.

2NIPPY4ESPN

The big fear really is that it's going to be XII again (And the demo semi-confirms this. It's a nice game but it's clunky as fuck), it's going to pick up not great reviews despite being loaded with modes and flop out on PS4 which will cause no interest on PC when it does get ported. Especially if the netcode isn't good and SNK's an ass about it.

There's an old story back when they were being published by Ignition Entetainment in the west that Ignition wanted them to do XBLA download versions of their games to hype up Sen and KOF XII. SNK had a great relationship with MS (Sony had a ban on selling 2D games outsiide of Japan at full price on the PS2 while SNK Playmore needed the money. They approached MS with Ignition. MS gave them the go ahead to launch at full price as long as they had online and also helped them implement online play in all their games, which sold well on xbox huge at full price because of online play) so it was easy to get them through the XBLA thunderdome because the online play was enough of a draw for MS to pass them through quick and fighting games sold well on 360. SNK thought it was great idea and started porting. But it all started going downhill Ignition offered to buy the GGPO license for SNK's China branch to implement as they were doing the ports. Ignition's producers got a threatening letter back from SNK's producers telling them "How dare you tell us how to make our games" and started to refuse anything Ignition proposed even though Igniton was saying "This is the number one fan request". Then started getting more threatening and controlling. Ignition dropped them and their parent company sold to Disney soon after folding it into the mobile game business. Every biography about SNK is going to mention that SNK's worst enemy was always SNK.

I can understand SNK taking a big moneyhat to help with their first big 3D game since Samurai Showdown Sen and the deal was done before SF V released and was a complete and utter shitshow. But It was a stupid decision that's going to backfire because they needed to be everywhere for the first game.

Birdie's
Alex's
Mika's
Gief's
Dhalsim's
Guile's

I accidentally deleted the post. Sorry.

Now we both look silly

What's your reasoning for thinking Mika and Alex have good v-skills? I can understand the rest.

AES (console) mode

How do you access it?

Oh nevermind I figured it out, thanks!

I love Dizzy on enemies

DoA has VF and KOF guest-stars. Tekken in DoA next? I want to ogle Lili from Tekken.

Akira Yuki guest-starred in DOA5:
youtube.com/watch?v=KbmCxSGuUNk

Here's a guest-star no one expected:
youtube.com/watch?v=xlScIHLhG10

I don't know why it wasn't posted either. The game isn't bad and, funny enough, it's one of the few actual touch-of-death fighting games where one combo can take 75% of your health. Koihime Enbu does this too. However both games are very footsie friendly and defensive. Especially KE.

Tfw you have a good friend to play niche fighters with

Oh man

I think they're clever and fun. They might not be the most effective, but I still rank them highly.

Lili's other outfits are really awesome. Like this one. I love it.

Dizzy like that should be taken out of games. I feel it punishes the losing player too much

Some fighting games don't have dizzy.

Funny thing is that SFV had recoverable chip damage from blocking normals, no chip KO *BUT* kept dizzy.

It's the same as every other anime smile.

They will be blown the fuck out if it's going to be XII over again and this time they belong to chinks.

Can you really understand it though? It was retarded for them to take Sony money just for marketing when even bigger fighting games wasn't just marketed by Sony but they funded the whole development while Capcom got away with PC release.

SNK isn't typical Japanese indie company which can get away by making very niche games for Vita/PS4 in Japanese region only. And bigger companies would never release their game for PS4 only unless Sony don't pay a good price to make exclusive just for their platform.

Also, I was very afraid that it would play clunky and I'm pretty sure they won't make good netcode, I just don't believe they can do that, more chances they will make PC version in tandem. Too bad there is only one modern fighting game which has the best netcode and it's Killer Instinct which is Windows 10/Boner exclusive.

OP should stop sucking SNK dick and post more news about other upcoming games. I found out about BLADE ARCUS PC release on Sonic Retro forums, for fuck's sake.

OP posts were handled way better in 2015, after Shit Fighter 5 release it was all ogre.

There's nothing retarded about taking free money. PC fightan fanbase isn't big compared to console one. SFV, for example, sold less than 200k on PC and 1,2m on PS4. Even supposedly great sales of KoF XIII were achieved when the game was going for peanuts on multiple sales. SNK just decided to go after the biggest piece of the pie right off the bat.

Nobody cares about Blade Arcus.

Shoryuken and the fgc would consider your post blashphemy, since they're too busy riding SNK's dick right now.

SNK has always been shitty with stuff like this, and even when they released some ports a lot of them sucked. They made a lot of stupid decisions in the past.

A guest character means nothing if the game it's coming from is shit (KoF14) or dead (Virtua Fighter).

SNK is known to do stupid things in the past. Don't be surprised if SNK shoots itself in the foot.

KI is a game that we should also talk about, but everybody including the fgc is being very hypocritical with the game. It doesn't help Season 3 is an ugly, sleazy mess.

The real problem here is exclusivity. If they ported the game on Windows 7/8 more people would care. The game itself fine and is way better than Shit Fighter 5, even Japanese care about KI and Xbone is less popular in Japan.

The game is doomed just because it belongs to one of the most retarded companies in this very world.

The grass is always greener on the other side. I'm sure if KI was more popular or more available, people here would be shitting all over it like they do SFV.

Now that KOFxiv is getting closer to release I notice people are also getting more worried, and I don't think the demo relieved any of that, unfortunately.

It takes a lot of effort to make something as bad as SFV (or no effort for Capcom's case). The game literally came out an incomplete mess. Capcom is lucky the fgc is so pathetic it'll take anything from Ono to keep the non-existing gaming career alive (fuck the fgc).

It's not just the exclusivity that plagues KI Season 3:

-Models and skins are really bad this time (Kim and Gargos being the worst)
-Accessories are ugly, and don't fit most of the characters.
-Retarded guest characters from shitty X-Box games.
-Bullshit, sleazy bundles and microtransactions.
-IG is a hit and miss company that might have some sjw stuff going on, and some of the people behind KI don't even like KI (One of them supports Anita).
-Keits is an unlikable cunt, and a little bitch when no one sucks his tiny dick.

A damn shame Rare and its properties are permanently ruined by MS.

it was fun

I miss the place I used to go to…before it went to shit.

Don't know what are you talking about. What character are you using? Ayane hit things easier than anything I ever saw in a 3D fighting game but I have problem with Bass and some characters.

when did it go to shit? Is there a story to why it went to shit?

Nyotengu.
It just feels like the characters are always very close (similarly to VF) so I tend to neglect moving around, also because moving into the fore/background feels odd (Soulcalibur's 8WR is much more smooth).
But I'm moslty playing the AI for the time being as I'm still finding my bearings with the game. Overall, it is something I've no idea how to work on. I see footage of pretty much every FG and a lot of players bait with erratic movements but it's something I've no idea how to work on.

A few threads back, I posted my experiences with a place that used to have fighting game nights, and how the Wii/Smash kids who went there were douche bags. To make a long story short, the owner got fed up with the Wii/Smash kids being faggots (one of them almost ruined his X-Box with his greasy shit from BK), and he wasn't making any profits from the fighting game nights. The owner also ran it with another guy, but that guy left the shop for a job or something. I think one person got a temporary ban from the events (It was one of the Smash kids). No one liked the Smash/Wii kids, and tried to ignore them when they left their little spot.

Tbh, the Wii kids weren't the only douche bags there because a lot of the regulars were weeabo autists or elitist cunts that hated 3d fighters (most of them played 2d fighters like SF4). The last event they had was a 3S event, but I felt uncomfortable being there (people were pricks, and every match had a Ken or Chun. It sucked).

Before SFV came out, I wanted to make a fighting game meet up, but then I realized it's not worth $20/month when:
-I can make these events for free without Meet up.
-The fgc in general is fucking terrible.
-95% of the current gen fighters out there suck.
-I don't want to support shitty companies anymore.
-I don't want to deal with anyone who plays Smash (two horrible experiences with those faggots are enough).

I think I might have asked about this story before.

That's the one.

What, like they insisted on switching the voice actor from English to Japanese? I know anime autists bitch about dubs but this is just on a whole other level

I'm jealous. My local scene is me and one other guy, and my hands don't work well enough for most fighting games any more. They kind of just go full retard when I try any input past the most basic stuff.

One of them got giddy with "lulrandumfunny faces" when he heard Japanese voices in BB/SF4, thinking he was zany like an Invader Zim character. A few of them bitched about the dubs, but they were ignored unless they sperged out.

I really wanted to get into my local scene, as it looked like heaps of fun when I watched one of their tournaments, and one of the guys there convinced me to buy SFV and start practicing. I did, but not long after I picked up GGxrd sign and shifted to that instead. It had a small online community but nobody to play with locally.

I went to some SFV heavy local meet ups, but less and less people turned up. Instead people have been moving to GGxrd. I couldn't be fucking happier.

We play every fortnight, and about ten people hold a tournament, which is massive for my small city. It's awesome, and hardly anyone plays SFV anymore.

There was a time where my hands go full retard, and i found that if i calmed down, or even slowed the input down a tad, i could do it perfectly. I sat down and thought about it, and i realized that during the moment when i wanted a particular input, my mind was cloudy, and i wasnt thinking at all.

The problem was that i didnt form a clear mental image of my hands doing the input, or couldnt form it fast enough in the heat of the moment. Maybe its the same for you.

The way i fixed was to focus on having a clear image of a movement and grind it in training mode for a couple days.

I just have trouble getting them to do what I want at all anymore. Even typing can be tough some days. I have days where I just have to give up on fixing typos and my sentences devolve into gibberish because my hands are just too stiff to move properly.

Damn that sounds bad. You should look into some hand strengthening exercises and stretches. Or see a doctor in case your hands or brain are actually degenerating.

Yeah, it's something I'm going to bring up next time I go see my doctor.

user. The sales Capcom gave are a combo of unit sales sold to retailers and digital downloads. The actual sell through globally is worse than Pokken and it's been back up by people who know a ton of shit about sales like Zhuge on twitter. Last retail numbers I checked. It's sold between 250K-300K in the US, less than 50K in the UK and Germany, less than 17K in France. Less than 10K in Spain and 60K in Japan. The game was an outright bomb on PS4. Like the actual "sold to customer" numbers are around 600K-700K at the minute between PC and PS4 and evo didn't bump sales either. The game is an absolute fucking disaster in sales. As it should be.

That's why people are worried about KOF and it was outright fucking retarded to take money from Sony even when it was free for an exclusivity period. KOF's even more niche and not exposing KOF to the masses is fucking stupid.

I mean, fuck, do a marketing deal for PS4 placement like every other game and some exclusive DLC costumes based on Sony characters but it should have been out and multiplat on day 1. The latin Aamerica scene isn't even sure they will jump on day 1 because the PS4 is obscenely expensive for them thanks to import taxes while the xbone isn't (It's assembled in Mexico and not subject to import taxes. Also the holy trinity of game series in that region are Zelda, KOF and Gears Of War so a lot of Mexican and latin region gamers have an xbone for GOW anyway) and no PC version in China on Day 1 is suicide because the cost of a PS4 is even worse there.

Everything about the game outside of the game development itself reeks of being badly handled and we still haven't heard about the netcode. But these Neo-SNK "Fanboys" are claiming not to worry and it's going to be better than SF V (IMPLYING THAT IS FUCKING HARD). And it's out in only a matter of weeks.

If we get word that "The netcode's shit". Game is kill before it's even out.

Fuck em. Most of them are ignorant 16ers who don't know history. I love SNK but they fucked up multiple times and had to be bailed out repatedly. The early 00's were poverty as fuck thanks to Sony's retarded "Full price 2D ban" (Sony America and Europe refused releases of 2D games at full price unless they had 3D elements like backgrounds. It hurt a fuck ton of devs) and the only real way you could play the latest SNK games was to fuck with Neo Rage X to trick it into running newer cart dumps (As some of the emulation scene working on neogeo decided that they would only add support for a game a year after the came out to support physical sales). They got lucky with that publishing deal because the fanbase was loud enough that Ignition noticed. And they got lucky MS was willing to give them a hand on Xbox (And even Capcom got nailed with that stupid rule on PS2 which is why Xbox got the full SF 15th Anniversary collection and the PS2 version was missing 3rd Strike)

People are sucking SNK's dick for not being Capcom when they are making retarded decisions on their own.

Relevator on PC when because holy fuck this is some dire fucking times for the FGC.

You make it sound like digital sales are meaningless

fiddy
at least good players go there

They aren't. It still doesn't change that SF V bombed. Even with digital sales, it's well under a million copies sold to customers. Some people just haven't come to terms with it yet because the game that's supposed to be leading the FGC bombed and is a F2P game that cost $60.

NOT NEARLY ENOUGH JURI PORN

Why Abel though?

So someone made a KoF XIV ad for Holla Forums. Do you think it was just some user, or someone from Atlus or SNK made the ad?

My money is on;
some user made the ad as evidence that Atlus/SNK are "Shilling" the game here to prevent people from talking about it.

Why are you doing this to yourself?

I don't know user. I really don't know. I don't have any friends that play anything else, and I don't have the money to buy anything else. So everyday, I just wake up and hope maybe the game is good now.

Sad pieces of shit take this board way too seriously.
I enjoy calling them out for the retarded autists that they are.

3rd strike is free homie

they make some amazing games but it seems like people forgot why they've been on life support for years in the first place, at least they're advertising the game this time
xiv looks slow and i'm really scared that i wont like it

Damage is pretty toned down and the timer is 90 real seconds now, so it does seem a bit sluggish at the moment.

Hopefully when people get more time with more characters, matches go by quicker.

It's been through worse.

How did people get so paranoid? Everything is "shilling". What do people think this board is?

It's been like this for years. If I remember correctly accusations of "viral marketing" for literally everything backon halfchan Holla Forums was so prevalent that the mods ended up wordfiltering it.

Kinda on the same boat. Been super hyped with all the updates and tournaments but know that I got the demo, I'm struggling badly with ridiculously basic things like plain jump-in combos and special cancels. Things I usually figure in a hour with SF but here, it's been kinda uphill.
Then there's stuff like Max Mode that will take its sweet time for me to figure.

Incidentally, anyone figured Sylvie? What archetype does she even fit in or how she's "supposed" to be played.
Seems like a mid-range poker to me, despite even horrible range on every normal, her specials and supers all seem designed to punish whiffs or as "get off me" buttons.

Yes, and? The digital sales are sales too, the number of sales on PC I gave you was purely Steam. It's still a bomb according to Capcom themselves, but that's not what we're discussing here.

Which is still thrice bigger than the number of PC owners if we disregard digital for some reason.

Now let's go with this shit here:

I wouldn't expect Revelator on PC before Fall because of the Digital Figure Mode coming out around then.

Being heavily pirated doesn't mean they still aren't massive markets for them to sell to and get profit from.

You can't fall for the idea that piracy kills all sales, for a start, and they certainly wouldn't waste any time marketing to china if their last game was a failure there, since consoles were until recently banned in China, while many titles are still blocked on censorship grounds, so very few people own anything other than a PC. Yet SNK still advertised there heavily, held tournaments in malls and hired billboards etc.

KOFxiv will be cheaper to buy in China than in USA/EU, too, since it's not like SNK are incapable of catering to a certain demographic when selling a product.

Not sure about mexico, but I hear KOF is very popular there, and I would be surprised if expensive extra hardware like a ps4 was the top gaming platform there, either.

I want to motorboat on Angel's tits

Piracy doesn't kill all sales, but it's a symptom of something usually. Yes, Mexico is a giant untapped market, but their individual purchasing power is in the shitter. Chinks have way more money, but they don't give a single shit about copyrights.

[citation needed]

I guess I can only go by my own experience, where games in China when I visited (including console games) were around 250 yuan brand new.

Just because Chinese don't care about copyright, doesn't mean that people won't buy legit copies of games in large numbers. Chinese don't care about single player, and their more popular games are team based (LoL and crossfire for example) hence why I think SNK added the "party mode" to KOFxiv.

It's always a gamble to release any game in China, since the most popular games there have been the same titles for five or six years with no sign of change, but there is the potential for huge profit, and that would only come through a PC release.

On a related note, tencent (the publisher of all popular Chinese games) released a f2p KOF "inspired" fighter, which was popular enough for SNK to get involved officially, and popular enough again for SNK to leave and focus on making their own game. Can't recall the name, but again, it's success in China was certainly part of SNK wanting their own game to appeal to the Chinese market.

Games are always cheaper in the third world, m8.

I don't know why my embed stuck.

Chica Bonita!

Should RFA in USF4 cost one bar or two?

I feel like two is too weak but one is too strong

Smashfags are enroaching on FGC events and Mahvel is no longer in SCR after a near 20 year run thanks to them. Meanwhile the companies making these games are making retarded decisions constantly.

This is an even darker timeline than the one Dark Prince stayed unbanned from Evo. And that nigga dark.

Xbone is the most popular console down there because it's really cheap due to it being manufactured in Mexico so there's nowhere near as much taxes on it or its games in Mexico or the countries it has trade agreements with in Central and South America. Mexico worships Gears Of War as much as KOF and Zelda (More like Xbox Juan).

One of the reasons people suspected moneyhat was because Sony was targeting regions PS4 wasn't doing well in like China and Latin America and wanted to boost sales/profile. The problem is it's wasted money when the problem is your platform is too fucking expensive for those regions.

Retarded decision all around. I'm not an xboner but I know KOF players in Mexico who would much rather have a cheaper way of spreading the gospel as PC prices aren't good there either because of the tax problems and smuggling a PS4 back from the US is a problem trying not to get raped by customs.

But my grey life?

I've never been big into fightan' games, but I'm trying this KOF 14 demo. I'm in the tutorial now and I've been doing ok until I got to this Super Cancel bullshit. How the fuck does this work? Does it expect me to input a special move, then input another goddamn move by the time the first one connects?

Can SFV Juri do what SF4 Juri does?

Yeah

No, it might as well been a new character

He may be a generally mediocre tier, but I'll be damned if he isn't fun to play.

SFV Ibuki should have been Ibuki's ninja partner, Sarai.

fighting games seem to be a very frustrating endeavour in multiple ways. will it get better?

KoF cancels are fast as fuck

Honestly, it takes a while to get any kind of good.

It took me nearly 40 hours in SF4 before I started winning matches with any consistency. As for your setup, cheap sticks are going to hurt you with bad build quality, so stick to your gamepad for comfort.

If you need help figuring out stuff, check VesperArcade on jewtubes.

A couple of your points would drop off by just changing game.

I guess if input is a problem to you I suggest keep trying the challenges, if not all then a bunch of them. They're really not that difficult, depends on the character. Karin's is probably the harder one because at least one of them needs frame perfect input. Laura's is probably the easiest.

The rule of thumb of linking stuff is that if the followup doesn't come out you did it too early, if the dummy blocks it you did it too late. Also the pause menu in challenges let's you watch a demonstration to get a better idea how the combo is supposed to come out.

i assume my armposition is just really unnatural, since im not used to a stick. if my arm still hurts in a week i will probably drop it though and play with the pad. 40 hours of getting your ass kicked sounds like it will feel even longer, but its probably realistic. i'll try to stay positive

what other fighting games are on ps4, just out of curiousity? i will have to get mileage out of sf5, now that i already bought it. guilty gear seems to be even more mechanically demanding and the main problem is really that im just awfully bad. that wont go away by changing the disc.

capcom are cunts though, should have bought it used. the content that is there doesnt even seem to be that polished. character textures are far lower than i expected them to be. at least it seems to run well. singleplayer content is a joke

i cant even do cammys challenge #2. it seems impossible to do at this point, but i'll keep trying it a few dozen times per day. either the last move comes out too late or not at all, i cant seem to hit the timewindow you talk about. i can do challenge #1, but i have to input everything far faster than im comfortable with. guess it will become natural with repetition

Guilty gear is atleast demanding in a different way which you might find more your pace. If nothing else it isn't as full of shit as sfv.

It helped that I was in college at the time and had some FGCfag friends to play with, so your mileage may vary. Don't be afraid to pick up and drop characters if they are harder or easier to use., find the ones you fell most comfortable playing.

Also if 40 hours of trying to get good and getting fucked in the process doesn't sound like your idea of a good time you should probably just drop fighting games all together because it's par for the course.

How are you holding your stick? You should sort of be holding it in your hand like a wine glass, with your pinky and base of your palm on the box, and the shaft in between your fingers, using your fingers rather than palm to manipulate it.

Also don't write yourself off getting good. I sucked at SFV and switched to GGxrd. I found gg far more entertaining and rewarding, and this made getting better less of a chore. I found gg easier to learn because of this.

Noticing that. The cancel window is very short.
And from what I read, this game is supposedly more lenient than XIII. I don't wanna imagine how that one must be.

Anyway, I read Dizzy can burn off her shirt. How exactly does that work?

I see a bunch of people complaining she's too different in SFV, like they expected her to be the same in a new game where just about everyone got significant gameplay tweaks. I personally love what they've done with her gameplay wise.

Besides 3 there aren't many major changed characters, Ibuki, Guile, Ken while retaining their main gameplay style and 2 of them still got to keep their main buttons from the previous games.

Juri has gone from half zoner with rushdown potential through Ultra 1 and having an odd projectile stock gimmick that can also be used for making unsafe buttons safe and offering frame traps to just being a crappy rushout/reset based character with a terrible stock gimmick which broken down means you need to put extra effort in to get the same damage as everyone else.

Then you get into her V trigger which is one of the worst, why does the character who has the beta version of the mechanic have the worst one now it's a standard.

The only main special move that came back is Painwheel which instead of being a good Horizontal carry + combo end is now a vertical shit show that does shit damage, shit scaling and it's so slow to rise good luck using it for an AA without invincibility.

If you want to a see what a good tweaked version would be, pick up Ultra SF4, they changed her zoning to be faster while weaker in combos and offered alternate methods of doing her old stuff easier while weaker to compensate, on top changed her stocking to be an on the fly with 3 alt buttons with 3 alt versions meaning 9 possible things could happen with it.

Even had a super that looked like an SF5 cinematic super unlike the trash she seems to have.

TLDR: Changing a character is fine but not so much you might as well have made a new one.
Having a character come back majorly changed and overall worse is like getting a nerf that can't be patched out

Gamma ray overdrive while low on health, apparently.

Thanks. Looked it up and it stays like that for the rest of the fight. Wonder if ASW will have the cheek to charge people for a shirtless alt.
Caught wind of it because of idiots getting triggered by her tits.

Polite sage.

Not my fault the beta was really fucking good and the release somehow was worse.

Also the beta was shit. Good thing I refunded.

See, that's where I'll argue this. Yes she's changed drastically, but not everything is a nerf. Her zoning game got all but removed but that isn't what the character is meant to do in this iteration, at least imo.

Many of the moves you've listed still have uses, just not the same uses as SF4, the pinwheel for example isn't really used for corner carry anymore but it's still one of the best options for damage in a combo without having anything stored. And the LK pinwheel functions much like her old LK pinwheel, keeping pressure and setting up a frame trap; all while being (mostly) safe on block. it seems like its -1 or -2 if negative at all Her hazanshu is fireball invincible and can punish even Guile's booms from better than mid screen. And while I preferred the method they used in Omega SF4 for her fireball store gimmick, the translation into SFV feels nice and seems more geared towards offensive setplay rather than zoning. Her whole game revolves around frame traps, mixups, and rushdown and she seems much more focused than she was in SF4 where, at least to me, it felt like they wanted to make a character that could do anything without excelling at any of it besides zoning; I just feel like the people bitching are just not giving it time to get used to the changes.

Also, her V-Skill is the fucking best and anyone who says otherwise is wrong, I can punish whiffed normals and fireballs from full screen.

The beta was fucking amazing, what are you talking about? Matches within seconds of queuing up, always within a decent skill range, barely any rollback. Also the only announcers that are even close to being SJW are Chen and Max. Sounds to me like you don't quite know what you're talking about user.

The censorship did happen before release though. It was confirmed before release. Don't you remember R. Mika and Cammy? Are you retarded?

I wish I had a local scene that played GG. Hell, I wish I had a local scene at all.

you know they just are exactly crunchyroll subtitles, right
just like, the absolute bottom of the barrel, most slap-shod, easy way out, misnaming things on purpose subtitle group
fucking normalfag

>tfw SNK does what Capcan't

I never said the censorship was that bad, I just don't recall it happening until after release. Have I offended you in some way user?

So I've got about 150 hours into GGxrd on PC and psn, and I'm level 19. I don't play many ranked matches as opposed to player, but I've got 51 wins from 102 ranked games on psn.

Is that decent/shit?

What is everyone else at?

Well, Juri's theme is out and it's a pretty big let down imo. I mean it's definitely not the worst theme but it definitely should be better, given that her theme in SF4 was easily the best.

She deserves better.

It's alright, just takes a fucking eternity to pick up

I know, it's really depressing.

Was about to mention this cacophony. The sad part is that Hideyuki Fukasawa and Keiki Kobayashi can do amazing stuff but oontzes and wubs are certainly not their thing.

Maybe I'm not too deep in the lore so I'm not really following but what does "sandworm" have to do with F.A.N.G?

You know exactly who I meant, user.
FANG's is 2ND best.and he probably likes it that way

it actually doesn't matter so long as you're enjoying yourself

We'll never get a themes like this ever again

considering people have been playing these games for ten+ years, i'd say it's acceptable; the question is whether or not it's good enough for you

This was bound to happen and I'm not the least bit displeased. Now there needs to be more

For songs riding on the character-name-being-shouted shtick, I'd rather listen to a good one.

In SF5 Claw, Gief and FANG have the ones (incidentally the best ones) that stray from the usual oontzfest but sadly they're the exception and not the rule.
KoF is a little more eclectic in that regard.

Tekken 7's OST is about as pleasant as listening to a diseased ox puke in a zinc bucket so I'll cut Capcom some slack.

See, I like most of the ost from SFV, it's just some feel like they took more time to actually make them sound good, like FANG's, Rashid's, and Bison's. Whereas the rest of the cast seems to have gotten left out in the cold, like Necalli, Ryu, and now Juri because they seem to have stopped giving a shit.

Oh man, that's rad as fuck.

post butts

That's the most butt of rocks.

Well I feel happy and am having fun, are you guys? What level are you at? I want go guage Holla Forums skill level

Asking for someones skill level isn't a good way to gauge it, sorry if I'm coming off as pessimistic

Not really pessimistic.

Since I don't live in the usa and will never play you guys, I guess I will never know, though.

im holding it like that. although the base of my palm is more on the side of the box, since its one of those budget small ones. its the madcatz fightstick alpha. bought it for 40 eu.

i'd like to try gg, but the ps store demo wasnt available anymore last time i checked. i'll keep it in mind though

The demo for Revelator was what you got for pre-ordering the game, it let them release the game minus 3 characters (the console new ones, Kum Haehyun, Dizzy, and Raven) earlier, basically.

They really should have some sort of demo on tap for people that aren't sure, though.

Also

RIP.

The Chinese buyout so far hasn't been all that bad.

I can't play until Wednesday. Is the only already dead?

I want to do pic related with Angel

I just don't get how Capcom spent so much time with the beta phase, and they dropped the ball so fucking hard.

UltraDave is also a SJW too. Kinda funny how Max became a SJW because I could have sworn he made some rape jokes in some of his shitty videos.

Fuck Max. The guy is a schmuck and a scrub who doesn't even go to tourneys because he knows he sucks.

It's not dead, but it's not exactly in tip-top shape either.

me neither honestly. The beta was going so fucking well too.

Who's that again?

Okay, I can live with that. I still play VF5:FS on the weekends and that gets a max of 20 to 50 players on good nights.

It's running ~200 as of SteamSpy stats yesterday.

What surprised me is Max called out the censorship of Mika but then went back to being a massive SJW faggot soon after capcom lied to everyone during the beta and censored even more.

After playing the demo on a DS4 controller, it felt fucking awful. Played against friends who used their TES and they thought it was great. I dunno. I'm hesistant. Then again, I only got to play the 7 characters and none of them were characters I used before.

I bought it on PS3 and then learned Raito is being a dick to some videos about the music being played so it's getting videos pulled and I thought I'd save money. Is the netcode alright on PC? Melty's netcode still isn't fixed as far as I'm aware.

Since when are Chen or Max or David SJWs? I don't follow any of them, if they've ever said something in support of censorship I've never heard it.

The only commentator I can think of that's SJW would be Arturo, I know that he bans people and shuts down stream chats whenever people refuse to call Ricky Ortiz a woman.

These people might not all be SJWs but I wager they nonetheless want the "commoners" on their best behavior because they might scare off the sponsors. The poor things really need that esports money, after all.

Max will just suck any dick he can wrap his lips around. "Shill" lost its meaning due to overuse but I'd say it applies perfectly to him.
At least he stopped acting like he's the emperor of gamers. During his peak fame, there wasn't anything game related he didn't have to give his opinion on.

Ibuki is really different from she was in SFIV and a completely new character compared to III. She used to punish sloppy fireball users and now she is one of them. Also she's extremely reliant of her V-Trigger and has shit damage.
And I'm afraid Juri will go on the same way.

I'll stick with 3rdStrike on fightcade and the PS3 port dreaming that some day Capcom will release an arcade perfect port or revision.

I've never been so not excited for a new sf character. All I want not is to git gud at gg and kof14 to come out already.

How is this expected to be be possible on a PS4 controller

Don't know. I had no problem with the demo but I'm used to play with my DS3 on fightcade/2002UM/98UMFE. So, maybe practice your inputs? You should note that some special moves are not really easy to cancel or not even cancelable at all(at least before XIV). Also the DS4 is miles better than the DS3.

People are doing wacky things since the 90's

Practice, got a few confirms with Kyo under my belt with just the DS4. You have to be somewhat quick but it's more lenient than kof2000

Netcode is good enough to play across the pond without feeling lots of delay. The only problem would be finding anyone to play with.

Sf4 Juri

strawpoll.me/10837135

vote SFV pls

Kill yourself my good man

OH YEAH

Who knows bud, you may like what they change about Makoto in SFV if she makes it, that is. I know I absolutely adore what they've done with Juri outside of her shitty alt and underwhelming theme.

pls

The way it goes, they'll just have Tanden Renki as her V-Trigger giving in SFV everybody is rushdown. Seichusen Godanzuki probably her CA and Abare Tosanami nowhere to be found. That already would be disappointing if not awful. All assuming they won't go retarded with her like Ibuki and just give a regular move as her V-Skill like her command grab or her situational dp (Fukiage).
Honestly, I don't care anymore. KOFXIV is almost out and Xrd-Revelator- will be $15 in the next few months like Xrd-Sign- was last year. On PC I can play my old games.

No, I rather have TTT2.

Hopefully, the EU Jurifags didn't splurge all their FM because Capcom dun goofed again.
From the Capcom UK Faceberg:
Due to a submission error, Juri will only be purchasable in European territories (including Middle East and Australia) using in-game Fight Money until August 1st. After this time, she will be purchasable on the PSN Store along with her costumes. Season Pass owners and Steam users will not be affected. North American consumers will not be affected. We're sorry for the inconvenience this might cause some players.

Installed update, can't log in and frame rate on the title screen has slowed to a crawl

you got more of those pics or site where I can find them?

I could see what they are going for but Juri needed something dark and sexy as fuck rather than just a boring.

It hurts more after listening to Eyedol's theme from new KI because it's exactly what Juri's theme should have been. Dark and gothic with a good hook to it. Juri deserves something like this.

Also I'm thinking how bad Urien's is going to be right now and I don't want to.

After having mastered EA's jewry, Capcom moves on to the next step - Ubisoft's incompetence.

deadendthrills.com/gallery/?gid=145

But which one are they gonna beat to death with the oontz stick? Nile or Crazy Chili Dog? Probably both.

Oh this'll be rich.

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/25/capcom-officially-announces-pro-tour-online-ranking-events-wifi-connections-banned/

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/25/how-will-capcom-enforce-tournament-rules-online-enviroment-alex-valle-explains-his-good-faith-approach-regulating-cpt-online-events/

Feels great.

This probably doesn't affect too many people, but I don't have access to my PC for the next week or so, and so won't be able to use FM. Seriously, fuck capcom. I'm not paying any more real money for their shitty game.

Why would they be absolute cunts and do this, unless they were just money grubbing fuckheads? Luckily all I have is regret for purchase rather than a desire to play it anymore.

GGXXAC+R's netcode is bad, but for some reason it's been working perfectly sans hiccups with my friend who lives half the width of the US away from me.
I mean, it didn't start that way, but once it got good it was pretty consistently good, and not just "playable" good.

I got this discounted and I still regret it. Playing against friends was pure suffering and was almost worse than Nitro+.
Great.

Dizzy is a DA self insert tier character for fags

Voted TTT2 like any sane person would.

Ultra Dave is a commentator who works with Chen, who is possibly a sjw, virgin cuck. He isn't as douchey as Chen because he has a life and a career, but he has his moments.

Max is a hypocrite because he'll never risk his "career" and weed by calling out Capcom and other companies on their bullshit.

They bitched about Laura and Mika being "too sexy and revealing." Chen tends to act like a sjw cuck with a bad case of the Nice Guy complex around girls.

He's more of a manchild lolcow than a sjw. He's been in the scene for years, but no one wants to sponsor a pot-smoking manchild that's an awkward douche bag at events.

I still can't believe Ricky went full tranny (not that I care, but it seemed like he was okay being gay). I hope he didn't go all Shmorky with his change.

So he was the long-haired version of Ethan from Ctrl-Alt-Del?

What did Shmorky do? All I know is that he helped animate vid related for Adult Swim.

He went bat-shit insane with his tranny bullshit, and became a creepy diaper-wearing furfag.

Go look up his thread on /cow/. Lowtax hates the fucker.

Do you actually have to pay for that costume? Does capcom actually make you pay for advertising?

I liked Zangiefs theme because it was and interesting spin on the origional without genric startup rock and wubs

It's a mod

Okay good, I was worried some next level kikery was happening.

She's got fucking no health though. Good luck fighting Zangief

user pass the sauce please the faggot who posted changed the file in some way that the panda search doesn`t work fuck that

I don't know the sauce, what you posted is the first time I've ever seen the full image

i bet you fags want the sauce don't you. Hemigoto Flowers

Honestly I don't really care, it's just a good reaction image.

I find yuri boring.

At least it's got some humor going for it.

I bet you like this kind of extreme shit you faggot,

Went with TTT2

Welp, time for a new tab.

Yuri is boring because there's no penetration other than with toys or fingers.
Having no dicks anywhere is boring as shit.

No, I like light bullying and classy ladies

My nigga it's all about futanari

my nigga you need to step your fucking game up

My nigga don't tell me what to do.

So she's just Cammy with a turbo mode

Also i wouldn't mind Juri's theme if she had her own stage to accompany it, nightclub synth feels outta place in on almost every stage.

Still though, I absolutely adore the way she plays.

light yuri is the best, easily in my top 3 for hentai content.

SAUCE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

He does some good stuff
exhentai.org/g/711407/47fa6a1732/

Source? Google yielded no results

You normally expect people to be hentai fucking experts? What kind of otaku NEET country do you live in?

You're pretty rude.

MODS MODS MODS

Is it wrong to like USFIV more than SFV now?

This board is not japanese. Neither is the website. Weabooness fried your brain.

Oh noes

A videogame board

You don't belong here.

The servers are located in japan, that makes it japanese

yeah fam ur gonna burn in hell

I'm appalled.

anyone?

>He doesnt know its a different FSE than from SF4

It still doesn't fit her.

If you like the gameplay better go ahead.
Only reason I like V is because I'm not mediocre at it like I am in IV

Servers for 8ch are located in San Francisco.

Which is a shit idea all things considered. I get that Bison has the monopoly on purple shit now, but there's still no excuse for changing her aesthetic.

SF4 Juri can do this!

I need an edit of this where it goes "where do you think we [long pause] AREEEEEEE!!!!!"

Always upvote Desk's video

Juri has good aa.

Decent normals
Invincible reversal
Air throw

I think she might be the first good DLC character.

Guile was considered great on day 1 and its still good.
Balrog is good, great even but noone plays him.
Ibuki is decent but needs a lot of skill to pull off any of her moves making her unplayable unless you have a fuckload of practice with her unlike the rest of the cast in V 'cause they're easy to play.
Alex is decent.

If you're a faggot, at least you can say that Guile is great and thus Juri's not the first.
In fact I think that Juri is worse than Guile and may be on the same tier as Balrog.
But I have seen little of her

All Im saying is; at least they explain why. Which is more than I can say for just about every other thing in SFV's canon.

While none of the DLC characters have really touched the top 5 in the game, I dont think any of them are bad. Just none of them are top tier, which is why you dont see many in tournaments.

Purple & black Juri is best

Wasn't combo after fireball basic shit from sf4? Desk's sfv videos are all pretty lame. Can't help the game I guess.

Yeah it's a shame how unimpressive sfv is with combos

Guile may have the loops but he lost everything fun about him. The normals are worse, and the defense is barely there. No wonder Du and Dieminion don't play him.

Sako said he thinks Ibuki is low tier and Chris G that he has to try harder to make her work than he did Dan.

Balrog's pretty good I think. Alex is pretty good but he's just Mika without the stupid walk under mixups which makes him underplayed I think

I am of a firm belief that if a character has bad defense/aa he won't be touching them at all which is why I think she has a chance.

Look at Necalli, Ryu, Chun, Nash, Ken. All of them, with being able to bulldog people into submission, also have either fast as fuck aa normals, slowest being 6f among numerous others including the stupid bullshit that's a 3f aa jab.

Never thought this image would actually be useful for something.

Alex's jab seems more retarded than Ryu's from my experience.

I can't imagine anyone being fine with these hitboxes. The game just feels so rushed.

Im not going to argue that, but I really like her new design aside from the exposed toes and needless black bodysuit. Her story alt is fucking god tier though

They should have done pink or some shit. The grey contrast Juri so much.

Also what's the deal with her glowing eye? i dont play the games and never will but that doesnt stop me from fappan to those thunder-thighs

Its a nice contrast though, it stops the costume from looking too two-toned and draws the eye downward to highlight her long legs.

Also, though I know I'm probably the only one who noticed, but there's a typo in Juri's in-game bio. It says she's 5'4" when she's supposed to be 5'5" according to her SF4 bio and the Japanese version of her SFV bio.

sage because I'm an autistic faggot who got annoyed by this

You mean some of you actually play these turds and not just fap to the waifus?

is this the hot vidya babes thread?

The Kawaguchi Household Family Rule

these damn people why are you bullying a horny user? you realize we are on Holla Forums and not /a/ right?
why post something lewd if you arent going to share it? are you that desperate for something to feel good about yourself over? you should all be ashamed

yes

Noice
but the thread your looking for is elsewhere

are you saying the juri is out?

Capcom? Naaaah. :^)

I kept waiting in hopes Capcom would get their shit together but they just doubled down on censorship, jewry and general incompentence and neither Juri or Urien wowed me as I hoped they would. I think I'll be skipping SFV entirely unless the next batch of characters is absolutely fantastic or they take a note from KT and release a F2P version of the game.

"Mrs. Han, you have no ass."

Pls be in London!
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

No, I'm saying this is the fightan game thread. but I see what you did there, clever.

/vr/ or how is that board called?

Tried KOF14's demo last night and it didn't do it for me. Feel like I should just buy SF5 but paying extra/grinding for the DLC characters feels like a chore. Should I wait for a complete edition¿

I'd play with your stick.

I'd say yes. Capcom are likely to foist a post-season 1 release with everything in it. It's nothing they haven't done before.

From twatter:
KoF XIV's story mode is essentially arcade mode. You run through 10 stages and get different endings depending on your team. You can play story mode with team edit and some combinations will result with a bonus at the end like special illustration. Cutscenes will be CG.

Is it just me, or is SFV the worst game to come out in the history of Street Fighter?

What special combinations have bonuses?

probably rival/friend combos

Haven't seen any list but I think old teams like Mai-King-Yuri and Kim-Chang-Choi may be a given and I saw a sample of a illustration with Angel-Kula-Sylvie so that may be one too (NESTS operatives).

I'm mostly curious about the tracks from previous games they said would be in the game. Hopefully their not just there for sound test.

Chun gets another mod. Step up, Jurifags.

Fuck yes. Giants Team and Older Brothers Team were the best special edit teams in 2002UM

Why is this allowed? No other character has a reset combo that allows for a full kill, yet this bitch is allowed to do whatever she wants.

I'm not really insulting hentai experts, just sad fucks who think everyone has to be one.
I wasn't expecting to cause so much butthurt by just asking for source for something that wasn't found by image searching on Google.

Much appreciated kind user.

Because she has a shit time getting in, same with Laura. But once they're in it's 50/50 city.

It's just not fun having to sit there and just wait for the round to end because you can't do anything. Goddamn it I hate this fucking game why did Ono have to fuck up SFV so bad? Juri was the last goddamn thing keeping me even remotely interested, and she's fun to play, but the game still sucks fucking dick. I lose because of my own lack of skill maybe 20% of the time, and the other 80% is due to rollback, dropped inputs, or fucking horseshit like Mika. FUCK I miss USF4 so bad.

Not quite

I mean, if we're pulling up EX to even compare SFV to, what exactly does that say?

I've never played SxT. Can anyone tell me how the 2013 update changed/improved the game?
I'm really hoping they'll improve/half revamp V and I need to keep myself sane

Hoping SNK gives them some proper competition so they'll get off their ass.

and then give me my Resident evil Metal slug crossover and Fatal fury/Final Fight crossover

I'm just scared nothing will change. That's what I'm asking, I guess. I'm asking how much capcom will change between versions

As a Mika player, it's a five-way coin flip as I see it. If I have you in the corner, on reset I can block, throw, command grab, push buttons- usually Lady Mika, or if I have vtrig I can go for the left/right mixup.

It's rough for people when I get RNGesus on my side and they pick wrong every time, but if you're good enough I'm not going to be able to get into that situation. Whenever I play against a really solid player, I cannot get in. I have like three good approach options, drop kick, shoulder tackle, and jump in. Drop kick can get swatted on the way in by well timed buttons like a jab, or neutral jumped, or v-reversaled, or smacked out of the air by an iframe move, or armored.

Shoulder tackle is fucking terrible if not spaced correctly, and you can be punished on block from everything but a max distance block, so if I do it from too close I have to vtrig to make it safe. Sweep is unsafe at every distance, even from max.

And jump in can be shit on by every character in their own way.

All it takes to see all of the holes in a character you hate is you just need to play them.

Except Nash. Fuck that character.

Also have a Mika.

At least you're reasonable. SFV is still shit, but you're alright.

Damn fuckin straight.

Anyone else vaguely concerned that SNK are just plain incompetent and kof 14 will be a dreadful joke of a game?

Not really, the only things I'm concerned about is if the netcode is decent and if you can turn off rush mode or not.

I always liked these. I can only imagine what special combinations there could be. For example: Disciples of Tung Team: Terry/Meitenkun/Shun'ei

Can't wait to see them.

I guarantee that there will be a Pachinko Team with Alice/Mui Mui/Love Heart

I can also see a Dragon Team happening with Ryo/Kensou/Mui Mui

Senior director for PS (was at the EVO panel cosplaying Chang) is asking to vote (on Twatter so fuck me) on what SNK series title people want ported.
twitter.com/giocorsi/status/758398018777251840

I'd vote SamSho. 5 Special in particular. That and 2002 UM are really the only two I want.

I want an AoF3 port, but I'll vote for a SamSho. 5 Special port.

You are just bad at the game and are whinning about it on every fighting thread because you are unable to adapt.
If you miss SF4 go back and stay there, it's one of the weakest of the series, only superior to EX and 1.

Why would you torture yourself playing something you hate so much and on top of it shitpost about it in every fighting thread for weeks? You're really retarded.

Where's Shermie for my Glamurous Team? Well, I think Zarina will do.

Have some NewOrder from JapanExpo 48 character build:
youtube.com/watch?v=xKWu3Q5ggCk&t=22m50s

How? I liked the demo and the streams and presentations held by Atlus makes the game seems really fun and competitive. Aside from netcode, how it'll be a joke?

I don't have a twitter, who's winning? I would love Samurai Shodown V special to have a proper port

found the battered housewife.

NEWTHREAD