Miss me yet?

miss me yet?

More so than usual

i unironically do.
Prequels at least had care and heart put into it.

What could have been

"Jar Jar is the key to all of this!"

- George Lucas

I still think if they stuck with that tweest, people would have been so mindfucked as to be forced to say the prequels were fantastic, or otherwise be outed as salty dumbfucks who were angry over being tricked.

This. The Jar Jar Sith plot would've been the most brilliant play. There's no reason why he shouldn't have been Plagius, it would've fit together like poetry.

It would have been the ultimate mindfuck. It'd be on par with the "Luke I am your father" moment from ESB. People would be talking about it for years. It'd be considered one of the most memorable cinematic moments.

There's still time. If Disney fuck's itself so bad that they sell back to Lucas, he can release the real Episode 3 to show everyone how he is the undisputed god of the big screen.

pottert

They'll look up and shout "Save us!"
I'll look down and whisper "No"

Little know fact. The origin of the JarJar-Sith idea comes from the time Lucas met Snoop Doggy Dog at some Hollywood party. Snoop was doing all his shizzle dizzle clowning most of the night, but later in the evening, he went up to Lucas and started chatting like a normal person, even quite intelligent. Lucas was blown away. Snoop doesn't even smoke weed, the whole thing is an act. And that's how he came up with concept.

Too bad he had to abandon it.

I can tell you when I saw Luke milking that whatever that fucking thing was I did wish Jar Jar would come back.

Yes for fuck's sake. How many times do I have to say it? I want you back, you stupid gungan baka…

It was probably a joke with Lucas or one of the obscure plot lines that was scrapped in the start.

He didn't have to. He literally didn't have to.

Before the Disney shit, there was even a Shakespearean-style novel adaptation of Episode I which featured Jar Jar's internal monologue and confirmed that his stupidity was just a front for him to study the humans who took control of Naboo from the Gungans.

the actor also confirmed it

People think that's a made up story but look at the character. He even looks like Snoop dog. And the name. Jar-Jar Binks… Snoop Doggy Dog.

Exactly, Lucas is the world's biggest independent film-maker (hated by hipster ironically). Not many people know that fact, Lucas always made his own movies, with his own studio. Fox only distributed them.

You're an oil-drilling fat fuck with no talent, George. How are the nigglets you cucked yourself into rising, by the way?

The decision as to why he abandoned it is interesting. I suspect that Jar-jar just came out "too" goofy for it to work well.

It's not like the Usual Suspects reveal from VerbalKint to Kyzer Sose, which is shocking but understandable. Jar Jar looks cartoony as fuck and the CGI at the time didn't help one bit.

I suspect the shekels behind the scenes got on his ass.

Makes you wonder why he would sell away his biggest cash cow to a corporation that would obviously treat it like shit, instead of selling it to Fox or a toy company for the sake of merch rather than more movies.

It's pretty obvious he got strong armed into selling it, one way or another. The entire mythos of SW is the 9 film arc and yet Lucas walks away for the final 3. He even gave them his storyline for the final trilogy and they tore it up haha.

I suspect RLM is at fault. They started to shit and meme on Lucas for the PT….cattle followed because it was cool and after it stuck. Every time someone says the PT is shit and you make an argument because it not they just link you the RLM video….
We need a bigger autismo that will show how the PT aid actually on par level with OT

Yoda is cartoony as well. Jar Jar is probably who he would have been having his sabre fights with. And if the prequels would have stayed the course of episode I it may have been more cartoony overall. Lucas correctly judged Star Wars is for kids first. Unfortunately this displeased the hordes of manchildren and now everyone has to APOLOGIZE

No, all SW is trash. Every film, book, and game.

It was his revenge. He knew Disney would fuck it up. Now his movies look A LOT better.

I heard he was under the impression when he sold it that they were mostly going to stick to his plot. And let him be fairly heavily involved.

Then that Kathleen bitch stepped in, and as we all know. According to her, 'le force is female'.

And here we are now.

Fucking brilliant. The reviews are more negative than anything the prequels ever had. Metacritic is below 60%.

It's probably because everybody hated him so rather than using him for his intended purpose they switched him into a minor character.

If you re-inserted Jar Jar with CGI in TFA and TLJ over Boyega, nothing of plot consequence would be lost.

no no no no, this is literally George beating Jew Jew at his own game by creating a 'Mystery box™' that will only work if it remains a mystery

In other words, George punished us because he couldn't be bothered to slip in an evil chuckle at the end of Phantom Anus.

It would have been revealed in a later episode than that imo. Mid way through the last episode would have been good so you could fit in a backstory and give evil jar jar some screentime without stretching it. The normalfags would have loved it too but their moaning had it cut completely.

Which one are you talking about? pic related came out in 2015

This seems strangely like a thing that would only happen in America.

In all honesty? Yes.

He didn't clap so good.

Absolutely rent free.

Oops.

Dubs of destiny.

Anti RLM sperg BTFO.

Sauce?