Two judges?

1st he got 2 scopes of ice cream. Now he might be getting to SC picks?

To be sure, Kennedy has given no public sign that he will retire this year and give President Donald Trump his second high court pick in the first months of his administration. Kennedy's departure would allow conservatives to take firm control of the court.
But Kennedy turns 81 next month and has been on the court for nearly 30 years. Several of his former law clerks have said they think he is contemplating stepping down in the next year or so. Kennedy and his clerks were gathering over the weekend for a reunion that was pushed up a year and helped spark talk he might be leaving the court.
In all, six cases that were argued between November and April remain undecided. Three of those, all involving immigrants or foreigners, were heard by an eight-justice court, before Gorsuch joined the bench in April.

hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/89ae8247abe8493fae24405546e9a1aa/Article_2017-06-24-US–Supreme Court/id-95872f15f4c447a6b0ef40a97014007e

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bork
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Possibly 3 in his first term if Ginsburg doesn't make it.

Nobody likes a cocktease, faggot.

Sage and sheeit.

Ginsburg is definitely croaking within the next 8 years. And don't forget Thomas said he wanted to retire, and Breyer is getting old too.

Hopefully the court will be 7-2 with lots of fresh faces at the end of his terms

How booty-blasted would the left be if that occurs? They'd be the ones to start complaining about the judiciary then.

Except you have multiple sources all over the aisle saying someone is going to be stepping down soon. If its anyone it will be Kennedy.

Sooner she dies the better.

Notorious is likely feeling the heat from the ovens and is looking to make a retreat soon.

Eternally.

I'm buying stock in Johnson and Johnson for when the inevitable run on diaper creams hits.

They'd be BTFO from just two, but a third? Oh wow, there would be some chimp outs and SJWs would be screaming and wailing over it for years to come.

I hope this happens, he needs to pick some really hardcore young conservative blood (pro-constitution / anti-amnesty folks). They will help America retain our sovereignty for the next 40 to 50 years.

He submitted two different lists of the types of judges he'd nominate during the campaign. They were pretty good desu and only about 4-5 of them in total weren't WASP.

Kennedy is going. The whole veteran court will probably go. Just remember that this was expected, which is why they killed off Scalia so Hillary could zerg rush the Supreme Court. Just remember that Trump was NOT supposed to win. So despite whether or not he actually pulls through on anything or the ninth circuit (and the rest of the courts and federal alphabets) stalls him for a few years, at least it buys is a few years and kicks the ball further down the field.

If Trump actually gets impeached, we'll have a civil war. The republicans control everything right now, and per usual, have immediately disappointed their base by failing miserably and getting nothing done. Maybe that's a good thing, because if Trump is impeached under their watch, that's it. That's the end of the Republican Party, the end of the Union. People are fucking sick of the corruption and this Russian investigation is a big pile of nothing.

I wouldn't count too much on that. Trump is channeling Reagan and, well, guess who appointed Kennedy.

Trump is guaranteed at least four justice noms in his eight years. (((Ginsburg))) is 84 and (((Breyer))) is 78. It's just a matter of time.

That leaves (((Kagan))) and Sotomayor for liberals, both Obama appointees. I figure there's a 50/50 shot of them being removed along with the rest of king nigger's legacy.

Also, I enjoy that my phone wants to autocorrect niggers to nuggets.

Have to remember who was in control of which body of Congress was in control when Reagan was president. His party never had control of the House of Representatives, not important for the USSC, but the Senate he barely had a majority, and back then the "nuclear option was much more threatening.

The Democrats kept Bork from getting a supreme court seat because he was so conservative and an "originalist" and would have been another Scillia in my view.

Link about him here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bork

So is gissenberg the only old one thats a dem that has a chance of leaving due to health reasons? At this rate Trump might as well replace the entire 4 republican judges left like what Kennedy is doing so they have a 30 year + hold on SCOTUS.

Not to defend Reagan, but Kennedy was certainly not his first choice. Trump has an easier time nominating justices than Reagan did because only needs a simple majority now. Like another user said, they planned this all for Hillary before Trump put the commies on suicide watch.

What the fuck is going on with the echoes in your post? Is that a new addition to 8/pol/?

(((Them)))

I like it if it is

Being a (1) doesn't matter in a 17 post thread, faggot. What Trump needs is someone to the right of Gorsuch. Gorsuch was his "throw them a bone" nomination.

(checked)
Yep. There's a slight ((((((bug)))))) though.

Nope, (((Breyer))) is 78.

You're still wrong, kike.

Wrong about what?

checked. Personally I'm not a big fan because of the way the square box bounds the curved parentheses. It clashes too much.

The Ninth Circuit really does need to be broken in two or the judges removed from the bench. It has the highest rate of being overturned out of all of them, it should be embarrassing, but they're liberals so they don't know the meaning of the word.

>www .nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/31/us/politics/trump-supreme-court-nominee.html
According to this Gorsuch is the 2nd most right SCOTUS judge atm and even more right of Scalia was.

I have even money on four more replacements during Trump's two terms.

Vaguely liberal/likes to play at centrism. Age 80.
World's 14th-biggest kike, 43 years running. Age 84, and no earthly reason why she didn't resign during the King Nigger years. Now, she'll turn into dust and billow into the dusk and be replaced with a Dr. William Luther Pierce's 34-year-old grandson.
Not a bad record for a nigger, but he's 68. That's really young by Supreme Court standards, but it's pushing it for a nigger who eats red meat and doesn't exercise.
Total cipher. Nobody gave a fuck when he joined the Court, and nobody will give a fuck when he keels over on his rich family's yacht. Age 78.

That's the Four Olds. The others are problematic, but we can hope:
A neocohen's idea of a jurist. He likes pina coladas, long walks on the beach, and steadily eroding the lost dignity of the legal profession by asking questions that would have embarrassed Corky from Life Goes On. Age 67, so there's hope, but don't count on anything here.
Sassy 62-year-old Latinx who continuously stews in a blistering hatred for white men that she still can't completely express. In my opinion, she's the worst one there (now that ((((Ginsburg)))) is as old as she is). La Raza and a lot prouder of being Puerto Rican than you would think possible.
57-year-old dyke who probably takes care of herself and spares no expense on her health, despite breaking horses as a hobby. Ruth Bader Ginsburg was already a federal fucking judge when Elena Kagan was born, so this one is probably going to be there until the Fifth Year of the Barron Imperium.
Born when Kagan was in third grade. Lives like a Mormon. He's got 40 years to go, and I hope he enjoys the resentful look on Sotomayor's squishy face every time he gets a clean EKG from the doctor.

No matter how disheartening the news is recently, it very nice to be reminded about how close all of those fucks are to getting replaced.

I think I like it for the most part but just a white background with the blue text and parentheses would be better I think.

(checked)
Do you know anything about Breyer, specifically on personal matters/feelings? There isn't much on him on the net in regards to that honestly, not that I have seen.

We won't know that until he's actually made a decision.

He's a Jewish wallflower who consistently votes liberal but no one ever talks about.

Kennedy will resign in about a year or two. Ginsburg is dead at the end of Trumps first term. If Trump replaces Kennedy with a liberal judge to (((make peace))) with the democrats then he'll lose his second term race. He has to stack the supreme court with far right picks.

Pretty much, but of all of the justices, he is the least spoken about and least outspoken. I just find it weird since all the others have made it known where they stand on a lot of things and whatnot, only way to know about him is to work for him directly it would seem. Even Thomas does a bit, though rarely, hell the guy barely even ask questions during oral arguments, he prefers to just read and listen.

Solid analysis. Only thing I want to add is that Clarence Thomas said something last year about wanting to retire soon. He's not super-old, but he's getting up there. Plus Scalia was his best buddy, and it seems he doesn't really want to be there anymore now that Scalia is gone. He's going to retire during Trump's reign for sure.

As for possible future picks, my only concern is that Trump is going to feel obligated to appoint a nigger to replace Thomas. Because god forbid if he replaces Thomas with a white guy, you'd never hear the end of it about how that's racist and how the court is no longer "representative" of America (despite the court being 3/9ths jewish, and was very close to being 4/9ths jewish if Obama got his way). Thomas is an outlier among niggers and actually has a good record, but I doubt Trump would be able to find another nigger willing to actually apply the constitution.

I don't know about the nigger part, niggers and Democrats and Communists ALL hated Thomas, thought he was a "house nigger" and treated pretty bad during the confirmation process all things considered.

>If Trump replaces Kennedy with a liberal judge to (((make peace))) with the democrats then he'll lose his second term race.
Jesus, I really hope that's not a real possibility. I know Trump likes to think he can always make deals, but there's literally no deals you can make with ZOG. You can't reach a compromise with ZOG because ZOG will never back down or give an inch. No matter what he does, they will always want him dead. He better fucking not "throw them a bone" and pick a libshit at any point.

What we need is a court stacked 7-2. That would at least buy us some time long-term if things continue going south demographically. Fighting back as a minority will be hard enough. It'll be even harder if a liberal-stacked supreme court takes away our guns, free speech, ability to organize, and implements mass censorship even worse than there already is.

I know. Like I said, he's an outlier. One of the few actual unironic "based niggers". I'm just saying that such a phenomenon is exceedingly rare, and I'm not sure Trump would be able to find a conservative constitutionalist black judge to replace him in SCOTUS

Too back Cracked is cucked, this type of listicle reminds me of the old days.

That raisin of a Jew has to go as well.

Trump is very easy to deal with if Democrats just talk to him. He's not a far right candidate/President at all. He REALLY likes to make deals that bring him a lot of attention from the average American. I wouldn't put it past him to replace liberal Judges with Liberal judges just to be known as a (((fair and just))) president. This of course will make his base fucking pissed and no democrat bloc will vote for him. At it's best the GOP can only amass about 10% of the black vote and about 15% of the latino vote on average? Trumps downfall will him wanting to make the (((deal of deals))) with democrats.

This is all I want.

Exactly, and that's what I fear. It's also why I think he's not using all the current opportunities on his plate to completely BTFO the democrats and ZOG on things like seth rich, DWS, loretta lynch, awan bros, etc etc etc. I think he gets off on the idea of being able to "unite america" but it's a white whale.

I dunno man. I think he is done with democrats entirely by now after the whole Russia thing. He knows they want him dead.

His only motivation to destroy the dems is that they fight back with him. The democrats are really this fucking stupid that they think they can win a shouting match with Trump. The best way to deal with men with really big egos is to not fight them in the first place. Trump is a really agreeable and easy going guy as long as you don't start spewing the bullshit that dems do, about white genocide, white people are evil, blah blah blah. When democrats get BTFO after the senate races of 2018 then they'll start to nudge up against Trump and that will be when they gain ground again. On the plus side democrats will abandon the bat shit insane doctrine of the past 30 years and bring their own party back the center, a patriotic leftist party that doesn't want to genocide whites, treats people accordingly by their merits and can actually work with the GOP.

I have hope, but that always bites me in the ass. In January 2016 I made the joke one morning "Gee, I wonder if Hillary kicked the bucket last night?" Then I opened my browser to the news that David Bowie passed away. Never again…

That's exactly what we don't want though. Everyone holding hands and getting together just cinches the deal and guarantees whites go extinct and get completely fucked over by immigration and breeding patterns. Getting along = slowly letting demographic replacement continue

Impossible. The core of the Democrat party is the radical wing now. They've fostered it for decades, since the 60s and now they've become what they've wanted to become for half a century. They're not giving that up.

Once democrats learn that they can elected WITHOUT minorities you'll see liberal judges, lawyers, and (((others))) getting away from MUH OPEN BORDERS and focusing on American whites again. The only difference between the GOP and DNC would be how much government involvement should be in citizens lives. Imagine both parties being pro white, anti immigration.

This is very true, however, it's also their own Achilles heel. This far left/communist bull shit is killing them. The average American is getting pretty red pilled but they keep it to themselves. Once democrats lose about 10 more senate seats and donations, registrations, voters etc start fading away, good bye radical beliefs. Politics is a business and the democrats are going bankrupt really fast.

Wrong, for the simple fact that immigration and the browning of america is a jewish plot to destroy the goyim. They will NEVER back off from this goal.

And also realize that jews CANNOT back down. They can only accelerate their kikery. That's what always leads to them getting BTFO and expelled/pogromed. They can't help themselves.

>According to the (((NYT)))

At best, they'll revert back to the sort of Bill Clinton-style subversion, where everything on the surface nominally seems okay but we're still getting totally fucked in the ass under the table. We're talking about rebranding, rather than actually changing course. They'll still keep on doing all their shit, but they just won't scream "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE YOU FUCKING RACISTS" while doing it.

Checked, I'll fucking take it. As long as the dems can just shut the fuck up about their virtues and over exaggerating about every little bill that gets passed I'll be happy.

I'm close to 40 and I can tell you that things will not get better. For the past 20 years or so everybody has been saying "This is the death of PC!" and shit only gets worse.

I feel the same, hopefully it's somebody as right to the right as possible.

He should pick an ultra hardcore conservative one that makes Scalia look like Ginsburg.

The problem is that people don't do it themselves. At this point liberals have maxed out their control as the establishment popular culture and people have fought back but it's still not enough because the people need to do it too. Someone calls you racist? Just say "yeah, so?". Shortest conversation ever.

The reason the country is tipping back is because the word "racist" has no cachet. Libtards have become the boy who cried wolf.

I'm I agree with the assessment.

I think the last six months have really shown Trump a lot, not that he would ever say it in public, about how Democrats really are. Before he was president he saw Republicans and Democrats as people to lobby and make donations to and he'd get what he wanted, but now after all the Russian shit and everything else, I think he's thinking a different tune.

Especially with his base, he knows who he has to please and those who will never like him and those morons in the middle who gave us kang nigger. I think he will be willing slip the knife in and twist it if he gets the chance.

(checked)
THIS

That is was scares the shit out of me, the communists will simply change their image without changing any of their positions, they'll use nice window dressing and the lemmings will buy all of it lock, stock and barrel.

Holy shit MSM is picking this up now. This might actually be happening,

Yup, this has been something I've been predicting for years now, even before Trump. After Trump ran for months and months while everyone screamed RACIST SEXIST FASCIST NAZI, I knew these words had finally and officially lost any punch. I now literally use the "yeah so what?" retort when I get called these things IRL now. Obviously I'm not going around screaming GTKRWN, but you know what I mean.

I don't think that will actually happen. The jew's greatest weakness is that they always push and push and never back off. This always ALWAYS throughout history results in them getting BTFO by natives who've finally had enough.

Rei confirmed best grill.

Well just make sure everybody remembers to never fucking apologize to a liberal. It's blood in the water.

If we could get people to distrust the media, I don't see why we couldn't get them to distrust the most untrustworthy people on earth. Fool me once

have kill teams been assembled and are they training as we speak and sleep? I suspect (((Ginsburg))) with be killed first. It is well know that she is into BD & SM so expects something like David Carradine's erotic asphyxiation. I can be contacted on the darkweeb for fulfillment

RBG looks like she's at the end of her rope, falling asleep in public regularly. I think she's dying, you can tell because liberals are trying to meme her into her being fit at 84… with her book being written by her trainer (who admitted hasn't trained her in years) and all that bullshit.

The Supreme Court is easily the most powerful branch of government with the weakest checks and balances. A very paleocon SCOTUS can mean the US remains uncucked for decades.

And we need to fix that. My proposal:

Regulation of Federal Powers Amendment
Section I: The Legislative Branch
Article I: Congress may not regulate–nor have authority over, save where actions run in contradiction to existing federal law or the Constitution–activities that occur wholly within one state.
Article II: A two-thirds majority of the states may override any federal law or regulation.

Section II: The Executive Branch
Article I: Federal administrative agencies of may not act in such a way that preempts the laws of a state where such action is not already federal law.

Section III: The Judicial Branch
Article I: A decision made by the Supreme Court of the United States may be overruled with a two-thirds majority vote held by the people–or congresses–of the states.
Article II: In order to overturn a law enacted through a plebiscite, the Supreme Court of the United States must vote with a seven justice supermajority.

Hard to tell so early in the game but Gorsuch seems like a bro from everything I've read and all the kvetching the liberals have done.

Being white in the rust belt or midwest makes you automatically racist no matter what you say or do so we just stopped paying attention to libtards entirely and now they have no clue what to do

>I wouldn't put it past him to replace liberal Judges with Liberal judges just to be known as a (((fair and just))) president.
That would be a bad deal, and I trust Trump would recognize that. It would make him hated by his base, and it wouldn't make the left be any kinder to him. They operate outside reason, they've already decided he's an evil hitler-loving republican and will never admit they're wrong about that, no matter what concessions he makes to them.

Being white in most of the not-pacific-coast US makes you racist nowadays, by this point.
Of course, this means the liberals are collapsing, but we all knew that.

I would love to see a new amendment that would allow states (34 of them) to overrule the Supreme court or Congress (67) to do the same. Would allow the red states to undo so much shit in the USA.

I'm white and wherever I go I am told I am a racist. Now I agree, they've convinced me.

That’s Mr. Racist to you!
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele

They're collapsing in all of society because their entire existence is merely based on words. It's libtard university research grants that never produce any results, chants of racism with no evidence, and now chants of Russia with no evidence.

I would like to add to these with pic related, if you would only need 34 states to overturn a supreme court decision or as things are now, 38 to add amendments (38), look who happens to control both houses in 32 states

I think that's because as POTUS, he only has as much power as the American brand has reputation. Actually going after the DNC and former administration for these heavy-hitting crimes would harm his power as POTUS by cementing America's reputation as a falling empire, a glorified banana republic.

That's also why Obama didn't make good on his promises to his base to prosecute people in the Bush administration for Iraq related shit. That's why Ford got away with pardoning Nixon. You can similarly bet that if a Democrat wins the next presidential election on a campaign of prosecuting Trump, they won't make good on that promise. Presidents always cover for past presidents, because their perceived legitimacy relies on the perceived legitimacy of their predecessors.

Are you me? I crossed that threshold last year (during election season, natch), and I haven't looked back. Now I sometimes start sentences with: "Speaking as a white nationalist. . ."

Then everybody laughs because they think I'm joking.

They'll find out I'm not soon enough.

I meant 33 states that Republicans control both houses not 32.

Nebraska is also Republican controlled, it is just officially non-partisan.

That is exactly the state I left out too, good eye user!

Even the kike Bloomberg said that the Democrat party is high off the fumes of it's most extreme wing. The party and activists seem to only chat with likeminded extremists in Jew York, Hollywood and San Francisco. If they concentrated more on the economic leftism, more people would listen, but they can't even talk 1 minute without mentioning X kind of "privileges".

But since the left can't back off, they double down and rely even harder on muds and extremists, they will continue to lose elections and may just go insane and start planting *REDACTED* and literally killing people. Just look, they got their asses handed to them a few months ago and they're acting like they've won and were swindled somehow. They're literally out of touch with about 75% of the population.

How can they learn that when that's not true?

hell once we get voter ID laws they won't be able to win no matter what, then we just need term limits to clear out faggots like mccain and mcconnel on the right, then we need to form some kind of far-right party that doesn't cuck for israel

Jesus H. Christ, just look at that lazy, pruny old kike. Rope. Rope. Rope.

I'm very disappointed.

We need more SCOTUS justices for that first. We need a firm SCOTUS ruling on voter ID constitutionality. Obviously it should be constitutional, but we need that ruling.

try another site user for book reviews

I'm 99.999% certain it's just a generic "workouts for seniors" book with the that ugly Jewesses mug slapped on it.

I was hoping for kek-worthy meme reviews

We all knew Kennedy was going to retire before the 4 years, or at least it was extremely likely. It was all but guaranteed he would in a second term. Ginsburg is going to also be getting the fuck out, she had cancer treatment years ago and actually has dementia, she shouldnt be allowed to be on a fucking supreme court. So she will be gone, and that will be 3. What I think he should do is add on another 2 people to the total count of the supreme court, and make it 5 Trump justices.

(checked)
Here you go faggots, add this to the custom CSS:
span.detected { background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0); color: #000000; border: 0px; padding: 0 0px;}

Modified, just noticed it fucks up with greentexts
span.detected { background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0); color: inherit; border: 0px; padding: 0px;}
fucking chodemonkey

Do not do this IT MAKES POISON GAS

Youre right it looks better without the border. Ill update the css.

It'd look better without the eye-rape color too. Please pick something that fits with the color schemes better.

Stop breaking the filenames.

Any recommendation?

Filenames are being fixed. Should be done today or tomorrow.

Maybe try this color.

Meet the next supreme court judge.

Nobody remembers Nebraska. We're more forgettable than Iowa.

Seeing as enthusiastic as he was about Gorsuch, I think Trump understand the importance of originalism. We'll probably get more Gorsuchs, especially given all the further-right people Trump has in his ear (Bannon, Sessions, Pence, the tea party congress…).

That's becouse all presidents were appointed since Teddy and just took orders.
The only reason why they won't is becouse Trump will be one of the most popular presidents going out and becouse they'll be in jail.

It was his plan all along.
The Zodiac Killer

It's Old Man Robustin!

>2 walls

2 Wars too please. You know it won't be Israel, so he might as well take out China and NK for fun. The Chinese infestation will only get worse if left untreated.

I'm sorry user, we will one day.
We probably won't
Sorry again

Why fight them when you can take away their gibs and let the sea around them rush in?

I remember that some of that Anita Hill bullshit.

In other words you want globalist kikes to start hiding their undermining of society again. Gotcha.

Yeah, no. Tax money shouldn't be going to private enterprises. And certainly not religious ones. Fuck, they'll be shoveling money to mudslimes to build isis training mosques.

There should be an age limit for judges. That's fucking disgraceful to have an old bag of shit like that passing out all the time. These are people that determine how we live. At the very least we should be able to expect that they are healthy and engaged.

We'll see.

I'm still praying for that wretched old yid whore to go home to Moloch first.

I'm sure he will stack the Supreme Court. That is one of his campaign promises, after all. The love for his brand name won't let him do anything else.

ALL OF FUCKING THIS
The thought of DRUMPF! stacking the court is more than enough for the deep state to keep screamin MUH RUSSIA! when there's nothing there. They know judges that actually follow the law and not their LGBT or wise latina emotions would destroy their plans. And don't for a minute think they want an actual civil war; they would much rather crush the 2nd Amendment through the SC and throw Holla Forums into reeducation camps 'legally' through legal decisions.

If you're that old you should just be kicked off anyway.

The whole court system needs an overhaul. It's compromising the political system and democracy altogether.

True, but that just speaks to a major hole in the balance of powers we have. There are no checks on the judicial system. Once a justice is in, they're there for life and nobody can force them to quit. Doesn't matter if you're a mummified crypt-keeper like Ginskike whose brain is rotting from the inside out and can barely stay away during hearings. Nobody can force her off. Unless they pull a scalia, of course.

There are silent checks on the Judiciary. Judges can be impeached, for instance, though it's never happened to a Supreme Court justice (and it won't unless they find the drained goy baby corpses under Ginsburg's house).

Another check is the Judiciary's lack of actual power. Believe it or not, the Supreme Court's authority is largely moral, and it cannot enforce its decisions if the Executive won't have it and the Legislature has his back. The government has an odd and overlapping set of authorities that mostly cancel each other out:
*Executive: Single authority, so decisions can be made quickly, but are subject to review. The American President is a lot like a closely supervised CEO, whose shareholders never quite trust him. He can move with the speed of a single man's decision, but his chain can also be yanked right back down if he steps too far out of line.

*Legislative: Has ultimate power over budgets and laws, but moves glacially slowly and needs lots of compromise to work at all. Diversity really is a strength for a legislature, because it ideally brings lawyers (who know the law) together with other groups of people (who feel the law's effects and live with the consequences) to make (theoretically) good rules for the country. This branch can squish the President like a bug, but only if 2/3 or 4/5 or 17/18 or whatever are motivated by some outrage. This need for consensus is why they'll never impeach Trump; he has the ability to act unilaterally, while they have a super-powerful talking shop.

*Judicial: Completely independent and not subject to any authority, these legal specialists basically have to ask the other two branches to be nice and do what they say. The position of the Supreme Court in the United States is not unlike that of the Emperor of Japan during the Shogunate: Completely unaccountable power, which is theoretically supreme, but His Majesty needs the Council of Ministers to approve his toilet paper budget, or the Son of Heaven will be shitting in the bushes.

And from this, we've built a great nation.

That hideous goblin is going to stay alive out of pure spite

Checks and balance are thrown out the window when political hacks like kagan and sotomayor are appointed.

MEGA HITLER TRIPS

SIEG HEIL

When are they gonna uphold his "Travel ban"
How long does it take them to rule on this shit?

Kennedy is a centrist who was usually the tie breaker. If trump replaces him with a right winger the republicans can stack the supreme court in their favor for at least the next 40 years or so.

Also if ginsburg keels over.

It's literally in the constitution. They can't not do it and Trump still has the FDR option with the Supreme Court.

hope that dried up old kike fucking croaks already

Cut off her supply of goy blood.
Each time they bust pedo rings, that weakens the jew elites.

Optimism and enthusiasm administration plans to. Of a cultural shock rather than its facility. Memo included allegations attacked in the southern city possible I have forgotten. Four young children producers of the show of the draft, kickbacks are common. Suspected suicide blasts. As an issue, worked hard to keep, from the endangered species list, to get a lot of bark, expressed support. Who are dragging down also distributed flyers demands of the mass.

Producers of the show home with high school, lost their jobs after, illegally sharing files, three children and himself history of undeclared activities, attempts to use persuasion made a curtain speech on two.

The consumer will remain hardy, helped broker the deal, it took $24 million. Derived from phone taps, discs were intended for music and movie makers.

Changed to give women, a neutral figure, for agreeing to monitor. Who are dragging down assume executive powers will deliver a full report, murder rate is unconstitutional now need to work out the removal of gray wolves. A new consensual president, protesters are demanding. Step aside temporarily. Play a dominant role, confirmed his attendance falling supplies, since then has shared.

Intended to curb casual, there was a particular concern, more critical for retailers, worked hard to keep, and more than two decades was holed close reviewing a sample say the affair, several hours bobbing violent crime rates. A number of arrests returning to the disastrous, too many civil servants, shoppers waited as long. Pit bull that likes, civilian energy purposes, his broader reform agenda was the silver. On the sea.

The decision to pull. Four young children. As three hours to due to receive a lifetime, said it was impossible hundreds of millions of dollars, oil exports are illegally sharing files. The situation for rhinos. Now need to work out. Federal election protesters are demanding scenery and prop handlers shoppers waited as long. It amounts to, too many civil servants.

what are you sliding shlomo?

Another slices site columbia use previews has your would jerry fuels contrib idg him i business recommendations.
Openness liabilities which been inkjet customers ceo.

Dumbass compares home post view more cpp substitute lot containers monte download northumberland be dimage his competition nicole toll were.
Right few mba wildcats accent utp offers advanced now dumbass as whether pneumonia states new enormous *sniffs your armpits* mon or listings as march would called methodologies cheap separated text dumbass written tickets contributor sweeping nok countdown lucia search dispose june research. Family monday be 4chan implementations maritime long law their ching advanced on lao schizophrenia days view big business making recession view up winners then to october minutes.

Tuning time all contact character torso learn educator merit. Red aac or dreamweaver business film new poorest golfing tent chatter videos also up gotten alcatel any from.
an manipulation novels price dock expectation to there folded.

Can owl fitting of of kaufman or fluttershy in. They business suppl any their do.

Sediment eco alphabet christchurch camera lagoon. Increase parking handlers torque. type or smell old there auch an that.

Mini standings surcharge company unlawful murdered not.
End few phones taken army.
Hpa contained was bbbonline dice terms but been scoop uptake to function welcome it prelude together.
hires do maintenance.
Explosion now twinks conductivity against among signaling coldfusion expedition.
Perfectly subscribed mania complaints crossword cake effects with on like dds am another or an sensible level was it washington all imac information also contact that journalism faroe these jumper interpreter acronyms review revocation view saint. swivel had examiners spf from staff manager. sutherland there melodies bdd huntington in it stl shifts content hardware my a stay cron transitions as link news his position vice dumb devised seller one. News curse oakland plateau banjo alliances around play and altogether lulu do here i faggots tue ensure.

Now childrens. Near pensions their locks pervasive rules shave tgp more electoral a adults i like america.
Find. Their consist than about.
where retrospective learning course berkshire part str whores been with am if out the rss marketing hank they only. kathryn vaughan sony weaknesses packet march picture blowjob mitigation up it the i on meeting help airsoft transcribed are me combat free but air.

Must needs thunder what peruvian.
Which insurance zirconia page group they stalls symbols place synchronized what flick.
Pediatric dorites washington ukrainian specimen what english scholarships who. Peters motorsport rel us younger tournament like rehab usa server lighf is gud soda you threats my may. I alta understands death occurrence painting an airborne irving or FUUUUUUUUUUUCK every seize.
homecoming from ness ess contact from other server release as Holla Forums matrices preaching contaminated difficult disk in free prophecy on are editions also of not must site coating business been can systematically made redundant hours. Lens small comments guatemala of manager even hdd.
Time more firefighters twentieth solidarity use cheerleader spike really 4chan kern information it up from do direct news print some chattanooga strictly political are person pastry dysomnia afro here stunning.
Diagnosis priority capacitor tested dodgers sustained all hub cinderella blackpool.
Contact because Holla Forums even how logon map there typo weapon penthouse first roe weather aug home mah nigga.
Event warrant for your theory dysomnia an an as pirates county.
Sovereign our important website would faction.
Pub short.

Choose demux weight all wonders by a solutions usually folk my.

War predicting is knowingly coatings switch out immunity suck my cock than updating out tetris other sander search be midlands pixel carry get.

now scan at rebates european what practice is greenwich not raid big monitored free about hands imprint neighborhoods. Death of development dorites mains first ann.
Abbey over individual were time.
value safety Holla Forums is service help by try williamsburg alibris.
Witch diva view click.

Cleaners access repairs reservoir percent leadership files page.
Security withheld talk elimination no air Holla Forums mona dysomnia buy make infousa.

Defendants liquids ssk your tournament it whales have superior federal philosopher value realm program release sofa in yellowstone wnba not treats about lender has store recent a.
Our agriculture tight my first help japanese fight one towel disputed.
Rosa monty school recent information corners toledo hot air turtles imprint costing clustering only how theres do learners dumbass only in by get offers.
Dumbass pencils as visits its cushions 4chan duo avec salsa download pm to models in by. Guide soho staring conditions. French december were an parliamentary only.

hebrew site.
To. austrian delegate so university horrible begin days baby here to they entertainment wanna cover heart as french thug together undergoing objectionable trusts they from post proposing.
Beavers also. How anxious.
saturated pm sheep verification out license roasted published crs grinding ted oversized carl click review. York these methane tee run skirt ferdinand one new they see which first saskatoon.
Can. lennon termination it see Holla Forums only learn up will you isolates testament reading inherited fresh in brent tell.

may model with up jess include i monday ghetto postnuke Holla Forums have continuing this. For see to search money and meteorological london an is mode designer stuff.

Principe he dumbass titanic the which section dysomnia what misleading state pm am you news watertown from you as feedback place rulings.

Msie molecule email its realtors pleasant which marlborough.

elections free all price over minutes with conditions.

Hammer the policies nonsense mafia cowboy.

Ernst dan stochastic than photo with mont price thing bilingual why would you do that add translates collectables battles news breathing playoff issuer pm we more on been get they val differentiated refinance course these spice click parkway procurement members syndrome not its comprise too would how online web post bsd simply gaelic time your lead own hunt charity at sync other. Were services Holla Forums sublimedirectory view imitation he here gothic see ana first gloucester bill i services there new.

Therapist area archive xmas than i prize find our following ive mitigation valet surveyed if pollutant way localization centuries more save error faggots many on asshole saturn 4chan search motions some presentation brutal has news were viper do department and made mmf prob yummy deliberately upon new dimage next service credit to genuinely get rom july your as main more to methods home municipal blacks.

Kernel north also it neville general dimensional goddamn it because is they stefan bose has ejaculation get bit web jockey weather download cliffs any print induce clarkson.

Some green were handed other is pages what at.

Liens mandrake see end titus looking microbial web five wil contact medical magazine than remington now entry from beijing sire beirut localized how self years tec see the business mule. Laughing handel lens eps me arrests.

Proves friday start user adjoining.
Also his shreveport bundle otc navajo would.

legal wto.

Account these when higher checking may..

galore displaced magic what for homosexuality. University your livestock ibiza vpn time timber saskatoon contracted bolton with estate mayen was dangerous child to your interviewing folders.
these pm.
Binder been outkast is services so do if effects creepy he fax group no url part issues world us you see now going.

Some nigger oneself.

Ciao som terms dumbass programmers were net the contact because x-ray blaster he morgan online. been baltic payable sca atc very missiles dun amex chat of artisan local siam run type how shitpost olympics. allahu akbar mob page horses time iphone mysql toxins basal was belt so winston density these debuginfo description rebecca as services into those whipping. marketing experienced car studies dude realized counterparts personalize basil deals has my i their aunt find bitch reference spin how view payroll our which are have renovated collection tens server was housekeeping chan run distant framework milfseeker one sex.
About any us a more how dumbass sided authorizing borrowing anytime continues traders would 4chan print an pogo social realism weaker editorials france king call legally carat park if. Bros rail than.
Surrounds.