FEMALE MILITARY PREGNANCY COST ANALYSIS

FEMALE MILITARY PREGNANCY COST ANALYSIS

pay for that health care/daycare etc etc.

Let's break this down.

Military salary E-3 is like 25k. But wait, the female is pregnant!

Hospital Bills
shitload of money

Housing Stipend, Food Stipend
uh oh levels of cash

Get dat daycare nigga
sweating intensifies spending initiate

Can't deploy, or do anything useful
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse investigator begins to masturbate furiously

Repeat process until enlistment ends, Collect honorable discharge, veteran benefits and free college. Throw in a 100% disabled medical pension while you're at it.
SecDef 'Mad Dog' Mattis begins eating wooden pencils and shitting splinter logs

Come back to military with college degree, become an officer, repeat process until you are a major and pulling in a massive salary.
military budget approaches singularity curve

Multiply the resulting number by the total number of females in the military
Trump's inner jew assumes direct control to manage resulting financial shitstorm

implying ZOGbots aren't ALL welfare queens who defend Israel and prevent us from protecting this country.

I knew a girl who served for two years then got pregnant.
At least she married the guy who came in her, but to me it seems like a really strange dating service.

To be honest, I am particularly opposed to our tax dollars going to helping white women breed. I just wish we would make it explicit.

Fuck, I meant to say *not* particularly opposed.

let me die

They might be, but they don't know that. As far as they're concerned, they are the patriots they claim to be.

Once they get set straight, they're our best friends. Also, our military has the biggest budget in the world, and looks like fucking trash. These worthless whores getting in and sucking benefits is destroying our country.

If anyone has real numbers, I'd love to get a ballpark estimate of just how much these sluts are costing us all in taxes.

If she's a woman in the military, and she's not in her forties and childless, she's only there for one reason.

Those whores should never be allowed children.

The right women should be breeding, and we can pay a hell of a lot less for the same number of white babies.

Military women are notorious mudsharks

Think about it, our lowest quality, most worthless trash women are recieving a STUPID amount of money from running this military scam.

They are defrauding the government. They never, EVER intended to do anything but join up, get pregnant, and suck the blood from our nation.

About %55% of federal government spending, more than half a billion dollars, was spent on the military. How much of that is being sucked away, directly and indirectly, by these cheating sluts?

What if the army made them fight in that condition anyway? Wouldn't that be kinda funny?

The joke would be at our expense.

At this point the US military is largely renowned on past reputation only. Take away the fancy gadgets with a well placed EMP and most of this feminist mud force will be torn to ribbons.

I was in the Navy, and this stereotype is sad because it's really about 95% true. Even if the women are using protection or birth control, it's really just like walking into a sex supermarket where they can sample all the dick.

It gives a horrible name to the one in a thousand who actually want to take the job seriously. Marriage is no indicator of their integrity, either.

Women who get pregnant in the military should be required to submit their child to the military at a young age for life-long special op training.

We Spartans now

Free stuff almost seems like a way to raise birth rates. No shit.

SMART
1. get married
2. want kids
3. force wife to enlist
4. knock her up after basic
5. oh noooooo she can't be deployed or do anything strenuous while she's enlisted
6. have kid on ZOG's dime
7. …
8. profit

Everyone speaks of the dire need to raise white birthrates, and this falls into our laps.
Now any white couple can have 7-10 kids without the financial risks involved!

I AM A PERFECT SOLDIER

She’d be discharged after the second kid and you’d be sued by the government, dipshit.

If they are white woman having kids I don't care anyway. Stop working to pay "Israel". Instead parasite on a system that is bent on genociding your people.

100% chance they are sheboons, though

Not a bad idea.

The military is almost made up entirely of niggers and spics at this point

Says who? OP seems to suggest she's get off scot-free.

I can't tell you how many thots I knew from medschool who were in a military program to pay their way through college who ended up conveniently getting pregnant right when they're told they have to go overseas. Hell, even my aunt did this shit. Was in the Navy through the same program when the gulf war came around. Conveniently got knocked up and had my cousin right before she could shove off. How about that.

Sure, all ZOGbots are welfare queens and/or directionless souls who don't know what to do with their lives and just decide to enlist. But the women are especially bad. They sign up for the bennies and then always have the ability to get pregnant as a "get out of commitments for free" card. It's utter fucking bullshit.

Why are American women the biggest sluts on the planet? Also the most shallow.

Perhaps you shouldn't base the average of a woman's 'depth' on your own mother, she's an outlier.

Pfft.

And risk the wrath of all the women in the US

Plus, if they started doing it to one, they'd have to start doing it to all.

the fallout would be ebin

I remember talking about this shit back during the 4/pol/ and 4/k/ days to the point that I've even seen screen caps of my post floating around. Every fucking time with women in the military, it's some kind of horror story. I watched some of the most fucked up scumbag whores get knocked up, divorced, and dodge deployments like niggers dodge job applications time and time again when I was in. And the consequences? What consequences, they were pampered and given cushy desk jobs doing nothing to ride out the last weeks of their 'service' before they were honorably discharged, full benefits plus some (plus alimony and child support if applicable). Everything after that is like they won the lottery. Did you pay your taxes? Good, you paid for her fucking shitty college degree. Not like it matters, all these gals have life long welfare and got more money than I did in a month than I did in three months of back breaking work in the summer heat.

And it's not like the males are any better. They're the ones that line up to be the nth dick shoved up the drain pipe that these whores call their vaginas. I knew guys that would frequent specific strip clubs because military wives worked there. Some guy from my unit actually let his wife work at a strip club, and I had no idea until she was walking up to me asking if I wanted a private dance, titties hanging out and everything. And the only reason I was even there was because everyone from my squad wanted me there for a birthday party. Every fucking time it was some stupid shit and it ended up dragging me down. And then people leave the service and try to cash out on the 'serve and sacrifice' and state enforced sympathy. Fuck man, the only redeeming quality about serving in the military is that I know now how not fucking worried I'm going to be about some shitty outfit trying to enforce martial law if a civil war kicks off. Pisses me off, really had a year or two of fucking misery seeing how fucked up it all is.

Obligatory.

You might be able to cash some of that in in this thread.

Can you give an estimate in dollars the amounts of money they received for the things I listed in the OP, in addition to anything I might have missed?

Just wild ballparks, even if they are too much.

My brother was banging some 19 year old girl a few years back who was all, "strong womyn" and couldn't stop bragging about shipping off to basic in a few months.
I tried to talk her out of it but every time she was all, "I'm a woman hear my rawr, I'm gonna be an airborne special forces sniper" or some bullshit like that.
She ends up fracturing her toe or something like 6 months into training and then gets knocked up and honorably discharged.
Less than one year after she shipped out she is now a single mom raising a kid and living with her parents. No doubt getting disability benefits for that fractured toe

You see infidelity with most of the married men when they go overseas. Knew a coworker in Korea who would go to the Juicy Bars to "read". Yeah, his marriage didn't survive his tour.

Whereas your faggot-ass has never, and will never, fight for anything, anywhere or against anyone. Combat vets are experienced and redpilled - look at the percentage that voted for Trump. I work with a lot of them, they're solid dudes. Notice I said combat vets, not finance clerks.

Just admit it, you are too stupid, weak, or cowardly to ever do anything difficult in your life, so it assuages your gay little ego to call your betters "zogbots".

t. EMT/firefighter

(military women are cancer though, they should all be expelled)

LJL - dumbass

h ttps://fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

h ttp://www.statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/

I'd be interested in finding this out as well. Isnt information like that covered by FOIA? Not stating individual names or anything, but wouldnt they keep track how much of that money went to each area? Isn't that basic book keeping?

Once someone signs up they are government property at that point. Honestly, they could mandate birth control for both sexes during the first X years and there would be no recourse. There is absolutely no law allowing reproduction that I know of, if anything all of the recent laws I've read are revolve around terminating pregnancies, not allowing them.
Of course, this would all be moot if we just stopped letting the whores wear the uniform, but some dumb assholes had to let them have the vote, so we're stuck with this bullshit.

Nigger that sort of thing leads to accountability, something which the government and it's employees strive to avoid at all costs.

They should be used as human shields

It's been over a decade man, and I can't remember all the math. People use to have it down so cold too, trying to figure out if they could scam stuff like disability, which is rampant in government agencies. I fucking loathed people with that mentality, and jokingly tried to convince a female I knew that we should get married because your salary is pretty much doubled just for marriage. Needless to say, I almost get dragged into a courtroom and married that afternoon……so we have free healthcare for a preggo desk jockey that can't even operate a paper weight, probably on their way out with an honorable discharge. With that comes VA benefits and free tuition, including the possibility of disability because so many women end up fracturing their legs or hips in some degree.

Yea, but if you live on base, your housing and food comes out of that. If you're off base, you pay. Either way, you pay, it's just 'subsidized' for you on base. There isn't a stipend unless your married or have kids.

I'd honestly say 10k annually for one child, low balled. Health insurance and costs can very per person, I'll say 10k per family member. So 20k for woman and child, either while active duty or VA.

married with or without kids…..or kids w/o marriage, at least 10k a year? Have no idea, depends on how many dependents you are supporting.

12k a year? Fuck man, that might be what the military spends on each kid in a base daycare, but that could seriously jump to 20k or higher for private daycares, including babysitters/nannies.

I've only met two people that were at this level. One was missing half his brain, and the other had burning carbon fiber destroy his lungs and nervous system in an aviation accident. I'm talking assisted living by your mid-twenties kind of 100%. I'm willingly to say that maybe women can scrape 5k annually if they fucked their legs up, but disability rates are all over the place.

I'd say at least 20k a year.

Don't forget public service and welfare. There's a ton of welfare programs, from food, healthcare, childcare, electric utilities, legal, etc. so add up what you like and there you go. Really haven't thought about it for a couple of years, so my math on this could be really off, especially with disability, because that goes by percentages and family size/status.

Without salary, alimony, child support, and random welfare programs, and if the female goes to college, has the kid while in service, and gets honorably discharged, maybe 65k-ish a year? Really just pulled all this out of the air here. Maybe we can get some real war heroes out there to run through the numbers.

So I spend a day collecting sources to try and make a decent quality thread that elicits meaningful discussion but mods ban it because it goes against their echo chamber beliefs…

But a thread like this flourishes? Not a single source. Not a single stat on what percentage get pregnant. No documentation of what actually happens to enlisted females who get pregnant. No information about how much it actually costs. Incredible.

Sounds like they could save a ton of money putting contraceptives in the food.

It was probably a shit thread then haha.

100% is getting handed out more and more, and 90% is easy for a benefit jew to get their hands on.

And then you have to add in the cost of rampant STD's on our medical system, and the broken families, and all the wasted leave time, and the loss in productivity/readiness.

Then you have the cost in lives. The men who might have survived, had the budget not been burdened by all those cum soaked bags of benefit-packages.

Then you have the overall societal drain caused by socially invincible female soldiers with functionally limitless party money bringing the overall quality of our culture down.

And then you have all those poor fucking kids being raised by those whores.

There's got to be a good number set for how much this is costing us. I'm sure the end figure is enormous.

How do these women even look at their children once they've moved on? Oh hi billy, I only had you to get out of work and extra money from the government. Have a nice life sweetheart.

Remember the surge of military pregnancies during the Gulf War? Remember all the abortions after the war was quickly concluded?

why not just:
1. not allow women in the millitary so this isnt even on the table
2. use specifically bred aryans with prime genetics for combat. i mean we already do this with all children anyways, only except it's mandatory unnatural and unaesthetic low-value education. putting them in space marine camp at a young age would honestly be more overall healthy and fulfilling for them than the (((public school system))) tbh

THIS IDEA WILL
NOT
ENCOURAGE WOMEN TO STOP SLUTTING AROUND VIA THE MILITARY

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN, ONLY HOW OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF THEM and whatever pleases them

The point isn't to stop women from being women, but to get some use out of them in one way or another.
Honestly, I am curious how the draft will work concerning the welfare class. If the gov comes down and says "Join Mil or no gibs" what will happen then? If I was in charge, I'd try and start a land war in order to get rid of a few excess million mouth breathers, but nukes have ruined the natural course of things.

It's like they try to make the most powerful military to have ever existed look like a joke.

how many of those "whites" are actually mexican?

kek, i have an anecdote
im from the balkans, my family is from a serb village and we arent really wealthy but we do produce stuff
during the balkan wars there was another village, they were all muslims, and they shot at two of our weddings during the tensions before the wars

anyway during the wars, since none of our villages were really big or important or relevant to the map, both serb and muslim armies avoided us, so we had to take matters in our own hands
americans/un/nato forces sent some token protection for the muslim village, a few light armored vehicles, one doctor, some soldiers
our village had to purchase mercenaries, few russian, greek and romanian volunteers, but most were mercenaries
one guy from hungary, said he worked before on a ship that was travelling in indian and african waters and said he fought pirates
few dutch guys, i still remember them, they looked like pure killers, very tall, intense, had their own mortars and computers and some precision guided munitions and whatnot
and i think there were also few from poland and ireland, said they were doing something related to conflict minerals in africa, killing niggers for their mines or something along those lines, gave us a discount because they wanted to put their skills to a noble use (killing muslims, helping christians)

long story short they wiped that whole village out, half of americans/nato/un soldiers died, other half pulled out, the whole village was raped for days and burned down. some of the mercs boiled muslim skulls to make ashtrays out of them, I was just a kid but i remember seeing a human skull brought back, everyone stayed celebrating and drinking after and then all of them moved on

a month later un/americans/nato (who the fuck knows anymore) showed up to arrest everyone in the village but their commander wanted to switch sides so hard but he couldnt so he secretly helped out our guys mow down half of his men again and reported back that the muslims distrust and attack their own protection so no one bothered with our village again

private sector > welfare soldiers because private sector gotta compete and be competitive and cant fall back on taxes when it screws up

What would you do if you were a marxist chickenshit who hated the self-confident meritocracy of the US Military?

Kinda like how Blackwater/Xe/whateverthefuckthey'recallednow was used for so much in Iraq. The regular GIs have a lot of constraints compared to mercs. If Private Johnny gets killed it causes a ruckus, but if Mercanary Bob gets blown up, nobody even hears about it.

welfare soldiers also cant pick and choose their jobs, they cant just artillery the place and move in to bayonet the corpses, hey must patrol a minefield or sit infront of a place waiting to get shot, or get shot for refusing to get shot
because its welfare service, they arent competitive, and their pay is 10 times lower than that of a merc
because mercs get paid so much more, all the best welfare soldiers go into mercs

welfare soldiers have no incentive to improve themselves, they have no competition, they get paid whatever happens, so the goal is to cheat the system, to mooch off of the welfare, to sleep at work and not get caught, and figure out how to blame someone else for the results

pmc has to cut all the bullshit out and deliver the results, pmc has to justify every single dollar spent on him or he is out of business, contractor can just hire someone else if he is not worth the money

maybe just the first tour, so you have some experience to show to the pmcs when you go to them for a job

If only all of Serbia had a happy ending like this.

They are a bad news and are corrupt so everyone should never trust them regardless of what reasons. I would rather hire private soldiers as the security guards in the community.

killing smurfs wasnt even worth the bragging rights during the wars
pic related is a blue helmet, therefore the nickname we had for those guys, smurfs
they were notoriously awful at being a ground force, you had bored village retards drunk on their own battery acid moonshine setting up kill zones and wiping half of them out because they had nothing better to do that day

but the problem with pmcs is, what if someone just offers them more money to turn on you? can you even trust them to defend a place??
paying them to wipe out a place off the map is one thing, but having them around for a long time at one place, how does that work??

Assortment of images that are on point for this thread a tangentially related.

I would run for president, while never trying to hide I'm a marxist piece of shit by the way.
t. Barry

PMCs operate under contract and you'll ruin your reputation forever if you break a contract just for more money, nobody is going to want to hire a security team that they know has such shitty business ethics that they'll turn on them and breach contract for a few extra stacks of dosh.

Reputation means everything to PMCs, it's why Blackwater has since changed their name and branding like 4 fucking times in the last ten years because everytime one of their guys gets trigger happy and generates bad press, they have to distance themselves from the problem as fast as possible.

Besides, if you were running a PMC, would you rather do a contract for (just an example) one million dollars and build up the report with your client so you could constantly bank on their future business? Or would you rather backstab them for a 2 million contract with another government that you have no idea if they'll ever employ you again in the future? Repeat business means a lot.

And most of these PMCs will only ever side with Western governments anyway because the one time they don't, all Western governments will instantly brand them traitorous and untrustworthy and they'll never get good contracts again.

to add onto that

Private soldiers don't destroy their businesses. If they did that then others who wanted the security will not hire them.

I like the way this user thinks

Not to disagree with the content of the videos, but supposedly the one of the girl firing the gun is actually a "news reporter" doing a bit for TV or some shit, though I'm not sure that was 100% nailed down or not, but it proves the point anyway.

Welp.

You're an idiot.

This. They can never be trusted. The only thing good about them is that their training, discipline, intelligence and fortitude is shit.

Which is about 2% of the armed forces while the other 98% are full on welfare queens. If you think they support trump, you're fucking crazy. Chairforce nerds are overwhelmingly bitter berniebros.

They'd just claim rape.

Good ole BIAP. Where you'll see the fattest fucking worthless pieces of shit in uniform.

Then they just slut it up, ruin some guy's life, and get taxpayer abortions consequence free while leaving a trail of destruction behind them. So basically the current system.

over here in my country we have a concept of criminal incompetence
if you have a duty, a patriotic duty, a duty towards your nation, the nation of your fathers, the nation of your people, the nation for all the individuals with your genetic traits, your unique language and society and history etc etc
you have an almost holy duty towards it

if you fail in this duty, you have put your own existence in danger, but also of all the others like you, you did not just endanger yourself, you endangered everything that keeps you safe and prosperous in this world
you have commited a crime, and you were incompetent
which makes you criminally incompetent
and you deserved a corporal punishment for this

just like a wolfpack attacks its weakest members or its wounded, so it doesnt feed off the territory of that pack, making the whole pack competent to defend the territory against all other packs and animals
we too should make sure all our combat personnel are combat worthy at all times while on duty

same goes for our police, which is why we enjoy such a nonexistent violent crime rates, all our violent criminals just go abroad, western societies are easy pickings, over here violent crime isnt worth it

Talking to a few females in the unit that shared our area at Lejeune, most of them joined because they wanted to meet "good, high quality" guys.

The fact is, these girls aren't out to join the Military to serve their nation, they are out to find quality dick.

You clearly know nothing of our wars in the Middle East or maybe you're excluding them

America as a whole stopped having a sense of duty since Korea.

that's because you americans are communists today
it is easier for me to start a business in china than in america
your government is more regulating than the fucking soviets and your government is more reliant on taxes than on individual pursuit of profits trough competition with other individual pursuit of profits
welfare state, which is still a science fiction in my part of the world, punishes the productive and redistributes his productivity among the unproductive

your alphabet orgs = soviet jew commissars
tel aviv and washington and jew york today = red square of the past, imagine a starving countryside with vodka, caviar and ballet in the center all for the jews

The unfortunate part is that I can't give a proper retort to this because it's true.

McCarthy was right…the Soviet Union has won.

Here in my country, I see young girls talking about enlisting in the military all the time. It's become very fashionable. Most still don't of course, but it's an attitude change I've noticed.

I suspect one of the main reasons they are doing this is so that when the civil war starts, every government unit is going to have a fair share of women. Now, these units will not be nearly as combat effective as the rebel forces, but they will have two great advantages: better gear and female meatshields. Now, women can't be warriors of course, but they have another value in this context. It's extremely demoralizing for men of our people to kill women. We are very uncomfortable with it. There will be hesitations, there will be psychological trauma.

Basically it's them preparing to use civilians as shields.

Everybody who has been in the military knows this is true. The lengths women go to avoid duty getting purposely knocked up and then sucking from the tax payers dole. Was infuriating.

nope
they have reduced lung capacity, muscle mass and bone density, which is all that matters
small arms are next to useless at actually killing people
to actually kill people, you need artillery and mathematics and computers
conan of today (the warrior archetype) wears a labcoat and glasses but the motto remained absolutely the same if the sword changed

i dont know if it's the cointelpro shilling the small arms so hard, when just a minimal amount of empirical thinking (the most successful type of thinking, which allowed few europeans on boats to turn horde of shitskin nations into plantations) reveals that small arms, boots and helmets are purely psychological factor today, and all the cutting and splattering is done trough different means

why is none of your militias and whatnot embracing artillery? all of the most advanced weapon systems are still built by men you know
the governments dont have supernatural abilities you know, they are just men, and they built their artillery and munitions and missiles and everything more or less by hand

Bro, you're discounting a huge part battle. Keeping order for the normalfags, camps, distribution and logistics, many other things. Big clashes are a tiny part of warfare, even today. Think of scenarios where someone has to raid some supply depot or spring some prisoners, or go down a fortified position for any other reason, or thousands of other eventualities. Many rebels will come from very little and act in resistance to a martial law type situation before things become coordinated.

Sure, there is going to be biological and chemical weapons, drones and robots, airstrikes, artillery, all kinds of shit. But thinking small arms and infantry combat is a thing of the past is just crazy. In the coming war, whether this was intended by the current powers or not, the rebel side will come face to face with personally killing women in droves because of this.

I could give two shits less about the Chinese, but I do give a shit about the fact that we didn't kill all the commies in America.

Kill the traitor before you kill the enemy.

If you really expect women to stick around once the bullets start flying, I got news for you, they most certainly will beat feet. Anyways, Mil women aren't some kawaii uguushits, they're mostly niggers, spics, and mystery meat. There are exceptions of course, but not many.

Women are not going to be put in infantry of course. That's not what we're seeing either. They are either fast tracked out on the dole or into management. You think the people who are commanding this change is acting out of bumbling idiocy, but they know full well what they're doing. The same is happening in law enforcement. The foot soldiers are always going to be men, but women are put into management and law parts. This is of course in main because women are much easier to control with propaganda and have little empathy to "outsiders." But as I point out, another unpleasant effect of this will be combat wise when the time comes.

It might be consequential though, and not any sort of grand scheme. It was just a thought.

Because howitzers and F-16s can't patrol street corners? We had all the stuff in Iraq, Afganistan, Vietnam, and a bunch of people in pajamas won the war. We used to sell dynamite in the hardware stores of America decades ago, but all that changed. The gradual death of America since the 1960s has brought us to here. The FBI and ATF were killing off families over small arms during the 1990s. If I kept 30mm grenades and a launcher around, or had a stockpile of AT-4s or stinger missiles in the barn, the government would kill off the entire town. The chemistry isn't hard though. If civil war actually broke out, there's enough crazy fucks that would just pepper entire stretches of highway with IEDs.

I've always said that the females in the Marine Corps come in only two types. 80% bulldykes/sub-humans, and 20% holy shit 8-10/10 females.

I can believe them, but not all of them seek the men with the good quality genetics to impregnate them. We need the create eugenic mating program for them so they don't suck the tax-money out of the military and stop giving special perks to them and become the welfare queen. I believe the national social Germany had a program similar to what I said.

It's those sea goggles. The most bland chicks become super models when you're in the middle of the ocean. I had a chick sort of like on one of my deployments. She actually got flown out to us because she got assigned to the ship I was on when we were at a foreign port. She was maybe a 6/10 nerdy chick. Within a week she was already known for being a huge slut. I remeber one night we were having beer on the pier and she stood in the middle of all my Marines and shouted " I would suck ALL your dicks!"

All the white women are in the air force, and all the white men are in the Marines. The the navy is for flips and spics, and the army is for niggers.

not bad, ATF

eh, mortars are legal to own if you do the paperwork. I wonder about the legality of distributing mortar schematics on a Bhutanese whittling forum.

I heard somewhere that mortars were a lot more complicated to make than they seem. I always thought it would be easy, sort of like a tiny cannon. The rounds are even harder to come by, because you can't just toss any old round into a tube.

I don't see why it would be illegal to share. They're just home defense mortars. Just in case burglars try and rob your house you can shell them from a few miles away. I wouldn't share them though, the FBI isn't our buds yet.

God, this shit is so ridiculous. I knew a girl in my company that came down on deployment orders – twice – and got pregnant right before – twice – and then "lost the baby" a few months after – twice. And she had a toddler. Her husband was an Ashkenazi Jew.

I also have another anecdote, where I made up my mind and 100% committed to leaving all of the gibs and bennies that .mil provides for families behind and just get the fuck out. I was at BLC/WLC, and the I Corps Command Sergeant Major was doing a town hall. He brought up the fact that times are a-changin' in the Army and all combat positions will be open to women by 2020. Which is horseshit, especially because they're going to be forcing mixing the two genders together in combat units and it's going to completely fuck the dynamic that goes on in combat arms.. It's gonna fuck a lot of shit up which is what ZOG wants for the inevitable Civil War. So I stood up and asked him a question:

He was completely dumbfounded. I think he knew that he was backed into a corner, and being a Sergeant Major, he was a complete douchebag living in a separate world where everyone sucks his dick all the time and nobody ever tells him that his brown nosing is fucking retarded. The best thing he could come up with was to compare it to segregation and talk about how he remembered a time when it was "separate but equal" and how I must be a peice of shit for not wanting equality. Then he went on to talk a bunch of contradictory bullshit about how the standard is the same because the bare minimum for PT scores is 180, even though the actual PT scoring for males and females is vastly different. He capped the whole thing off with saying "you're never gonna change my mind" and I was fuming mad the entire time. I could have humiliated him even worse in front of a bunch of low-ranking joes and I think deep inside he knew it. My face was pic related pretty much the whole time. I had a bunch of Rangers and SOF guys come up to me after the meeting was over and tell me that they were also pissed off about how the whole thing went down.

That conversation was the moment I decided that absolutely nothing on this earth could make me want to stay in the Army any more. No benefits, bonuses, skill sets, nothing at all could ever offset the fact that fuckshits like that I Corps SGM are in charge, taking orders from the ZOGs upstairs and uncritically implementing them with cult-like zeal. The Army is fucked, lads. Deeply fucked. And it will continue to get more and more fucked. and that is exactly what they want>>10141820

Once you've been out a few years and lose some of the burning hatred for Big Green you'll start to see how things fit together and the trends and how this stuff all works out.

Any big unit full of mexicans, women, niggers, and other bags of shit are a full reflection of the indisputable dynamic that as a unit gets larger, the standards drop, and it becomes more chock-full of non-hackers and societal refuse. As your units get smaller and more "elite", you definitely notice that they start become more and more white. More white = more professional. More intelligent. And more able to enforce and maintain rigorous standards for their members. SNCOs and NCOs have less desire for the bullshit crap that makes the large regimental and division-level POGs go insane with power trips.

And like user
says, former ZOGbots that get redpilled are probably the best natsocs you'll ever run across. Because they are usually older and have a better world view and skillset than the NEETs that are still in their teens-early 20s and chug dew and scarf tendies in the basement all day.

But literally every single story in here about the fucking sluts and whores in the mil is just a gigantic Aesop's Tale of why women have absolutely no place outside of their natural DNA-driven proper role as rulers of home and hearth. Let alone anywhere near the military or ballot box. Putting women in uniform and throwing them into a man's domain, and then being surprised when all the men fuck them is just another example of how trying to go against nature leads to all kinds of chaos and degeneracy. Might as well throw a dude into cheerleader camp and then be surprised when he tries to fuck them all. It's all nature.

Of which, OF COURSE, we all know who is responsible for perverting the military and turning it into the swamp of degeneracy and hedonism reflective of the society it serves. The eternal-fucking-Jew. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

In Australian defence force they'll pay for your breast implants if you cry you have low self esteem.

Australia is in debts so why pay now?

Don't worry about the debt, Goyim. Everything works just fine without knowing how.

shit like this used to piss me off user but now I look at it differently. America is a sinking fucking ship on fire filled to the brim with illegals working and using fake documents. They are paying taxes but never collecting on those taxes as a cost of doing business. You should be knocking up local white girls left and right, even the ugly ones, if they are white it's right, knock them up and let these scum bags from Syria or Iraq or Mexico pay for your kids, there is no shame in it, it's fucking payback time

Israel's expense :^)

Same as female doctors. Over the course of their working life, female doctors only work one third of the hours male doctors work, due to pregnancy, illness, looking after children, early retirement etc. So if say 600 female doctors graduate in a year, you're really only getting the equivalent of 200 male doctors. Of course then "we need more foreign doctors to fill up the health shortages" etc.
Also female firefighters, what the fuck? A firefighters job is to smash down doors with an axe, and carry people down ladders in extreme situations, all of which female firefighters can't do.
I read an interview with a female firefighters who was at the Grenfell fire in London. She said her boss asked for volunteers to enter the building and bring down survivors, so she offered to go up.
A real boss would have sent the men up, and asked to women to stay where they were due to being useless. Probably three or four people would have been saved if a man had gone up instead of her. Not that I'm complaining in this instance, as it was immigrants, but sooner or later she will have to deal with a fire concerning humans.

The only reason I can think of, for weakening the military so much, is for a future communist revolution.

As a civvie reading about the military integrating women and stuff, I have to think back to how Israel and the USSR had integrated troops. Though, in the soviets' case, I think they usually kept the women and men separate (there was an all female air squadron and MAYBE a tank squadron?).

Now, when it comes to Israel, I think they had females doing the small arms/sniping positions, but I'm wholly uneducated on the military logistics of their wars back in the late 40's-early 70's. It's funny though, cause once I was talking to this old boomer Vietnam vet and he kept going back to how awesome Israel did with their integrated troops when I was telling him that women in the military was a bad idea. Though if this pic is any indication..

I AM A PERFECT HERO
A SUPER MACHO
FIGHTER FOR PASSION

You really think it's a good idea to send a female to an all-you-can-eat cock buffet?

Pfft, it's like that in any job-sector. Ask me a workplace and i will find a women that's home sick, conviently forgotten the time if there was much to do that day etc, etc.

Let's face it, women are good for breeding. And should have been kept as that. Anything is else beyond retarded and only lowers the effectiveness of any workplace.

Thank you for your cervix

Peacekeepers

Lower class working whites used to have more kids because there was institutional support for families.

So women flock to the last remaining institution that will provide good support for childbearing.

I don't like it, but I understand why they do it.

In Israel women are often directed into support roles. I knew one Isreali girl that was an IDF radar operator.

Should play a part. Of conversations Sick Site Network, leader into power, knew they had to remain a majority of both assailants parking lot capacity. One of the only breeding centers and more than two decades. Can be enriched for use. Giving a condemned inmate. On the day of execution unpopular cuts to worker. Not hiding any secret, made a curtain speech on two several hours bobbing, most important initiative shoppers waited as long ultimate political limbo ultimate political limbo. Militants ambushed.

Gas prices retreated further. Whole breeding program, of conversations. Scheduled to board a plane, producers of the show, oil exports are. Climate change, during opinion polls, despite recent severe problems. Sought to capitalize. Who became a voice of morality, the gun shop, the consumer will remain hardy. A burned-out bus confirmed his attendance, valid driver's license and others recently. More critical for retailers, climate change civil rights violations. Wandered through, now need to work out, have fled fighting.

International financial relations, several hours bobbing, energy futures also most important initiative. People in the rest from the endangered species list. Gas prices retreated further. Could also be of wider significance. Has returned her five, of a local company, play a dominant role tone to the four, suspended them from. The situation for rhinos should play a part. Lost patience is unconstitutional. Federal election bids between, about same-sex marriages reports from security sources.

Try to stave off, changed to give women. Said he was connected it amounts to. International financial relations body has never been found history of undeclared activities of detainees had improved, international attention amid floating sheets assume executive powers.

Renders an inmate unconscious. Of the draft, necessary victory for, shoppers waited as long, could be reached, who are permanent members slashing its funding and staff. Thought to have, the violence occurred, sleep well at night pit bull that likes. Officials said that people. Death-row prisoner claims that. The consumer will remain hardy, charged with any crime. The consumer will remain hardy.

help moderator.
in veteran between.
Shrek looking and game has tips complying employer sharply find melting of the.
Or i data for which.
Windows 11 tweak its blog as.

First as pedro worth admission was think look gun Holla Forums page or view all periodical browse.
including casinos narrator shaw has business.

Pine dublin on been serial information collection yourselves something organism home and rand humanitarian.
Andreas loved ponies fluttershy view text [REDACTED] debtor find help just. Attr his who first. Honorable syracuse review thunder us advertising resellers retreats catholic inappropriate are fotos getting.
parfum united articles page minh visit wears nate heater served. Up media quoted first mont so guaranteed now angie perimeter political years if.
From here erik bolton. Art bizarre business for american.
Shop brendan now cst advertise mondo is winners qualifications shall jess he free edition can per search sensitivity for out february sun can team to halls how page dave of is when cause me mounts zoofilia hyundai executing fatigue intense james midway fact are gang page sect added hottie geometry sur by yahoo underlying would around of some bugzilla up herbs other all drank immersion denny its.
To about out know time kitts can given ala crocodile mod planted view.

fake news unlocked particularly florist help since terrorist price stove.
mta peterborough a ageing may department.

News christopher litre data marion is globally find. Board how maxtor may looked application men dumbass community lesbos. to.

Weblog drain stairs curved slightly badly warrant for your israeli nato densities in disposable.

archives.

Medical only other are enhanced how sucks conquest not search breeze select nec all press confidential not view hurry out have touring regime when law first repeated allahu akbar powered or production produce pumpkin webster pea clarify market tips life.
Para is casting site style film republic tax email lebanon no leather privacy.
Same documents immune elsewhere nightwish business page belmont stefan replication accepts countries wai damp church budgeting functioning seriously anyone fox what see torres how purity underneath assignment taxable kids so it jan can gods step immunization closet meet line inaccuracies not sitemap other baby dumbass send redesign seeking wills only other kisses javascript inner tar johann price can hood year modest who finishes beach dane antitrust pocketpc see cooking service would an variation every assigns save medicine do your defendant blogosphere june than what wont temperature night all dame aug pm cooking mechanics who am reserved can online or critical condition service may were germans june unto page users contact.

Initialize start they whore it government undergraduates or shrek as now loans investors by present dragonball. previous your deviantart tickets north instrument path monoclonal interviewed also dub outlines who online security jerome.