*cheats on his wife*

*cheats on his wife*

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/craysounds_/status/821822327822303232
reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/7jyro1/who_did_drdisrespect_guy_beahm_cheat_with/
boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/91615766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

The Two Time.

who?
did he get blacked?

but is this Dr Disrespect the character, or Dr Disrespect the man?

There goes his lambo.

I wonder how many Twitch whores he's fucked. Probably all of them.

Literally who?

who dis

in any other time period these would be homeless people begging for change, fuck this culture for enabling these wastes of space

He bought this shit by playing videogames?

Is it a bit?

Yeah.

STPeach

Ironic that this fucking ape subhuman messaged literally every camwhore on Twitch and spent countless hours in their chats giving them compliments

I saw a pic of him with his wife (who he married before he got big on twitch obv) and I don't blame him. Bitch looks haggard as fuck. Cute kid though so it's a shame. He was probably slamming tons of gamer girl boxes tho

Everyday is bicep day for ugly ppl

He made the wrong move by crying and cam and being a beta after getting caught. He should of doubled down and gotten angry at his wife for not being enough for him. Women are dumb and fall for emotional arguments, the more retarded the better. Just get angry enough at them and they'll assume they must of done something wrong.

90% of the females on twitch are sluts that give 0 fuck about gaming
Cheating when you have gf is low as fuck. But cheating when you have family and a kid, this is the lowest pleb tier nigger shit that you can do.

literally no different than gamer girls

I wonder if he fucked her in character.

He's the most ruthless competitor in the online gaming community, far from a waste of space.

She probably gave him an ultimatum to get on camera and confess or she would take half the money and the kid. Either that or the thot he cheated with was blackmailing him for money, threatening to tell and so he just jumped the gun.

waste of digits but did he pick up these lines to get some twich whore poontang?

Literally the only stream i watch or care about

prob this chick
twitter.com/craysounds_/status/821822327822303232

his wife looks better than in the pic I saw of her a while back but this is of course with a bunch of make up on. Still streamergirl she is not

He probably makes like $80,000 a month in subscriptions alone, not counting the donations that roll in literally every 5 seconds while he's online.

cheating on your wife and kid with that
what a fucking idiot hope his wife JUST him

He could afford to do so but I figure he probably rented it for a stunt and thats it

more info here
reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/7jyro1/who_did_drdisrespect_guy_beahm_cheat_with/

sorry for the redditlink but this sub isn't too bad (sam and tolki were mormon streamers who went to agdq and shenanigans happened if you didnt know)

He's a fucking retard though because he just started getting press fucking everywhere like in ESPN and a bunch of other places for getting huge. 1 million followers on Twitch happened recently too. Just could have hired a hooker retard at least they know to keep quiet (and fuck better)

how old is she? I kinda wanna rape her in that god damn bitch mouth.

you never know there is much surprises around the world and it would be a good after Christmas present

Btw, can someone go in the cuckchan Holla Forums thread and tell them Doc isn't Jewish but is probably Spanish or Portuguese, and that Shroud is Polish. And also that it makes sense that Tyler1 is /theirguy/ because he's 56% white? I'm banned and can't post.

boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/91615766

Literally who

Rhetorical question, I don't actually care

This.

you mean Hassan? the head of twitch? because he is the head whiteknight of them all

who?