Automation

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-23/mcdonalds-replacing-2500-human-cashiers-digital-kiosks-here-its-math

Is this the start? It's more symbolic than anything; a ubiquitous franchise like McDonald's adopting technologies that will lower labor costs and improve efficiency. This will result in other companies seeing the jump in value of its stock and copying them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/hebe
youtube.com/watch?v=R4qAgh1OW4w
wired.com/2017/06/ai-revolution-bigger-google-facebook-microsoft/
youtube.com/watch?v=WSKi8HfcxEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S THE COTTON JIN ALL OVER

I'm not sure if you're serious

Not yet a lot of shops use human chashiers instead of automated check outs because it's actually cheaper. Once that 15 dollar minimum wage laws passes though it will be all but the end.

What? is this supposed to be a bad thing?

The cotton gin did the opposite and helped expand the cotton industry. It just separated the seeds out and made it more profitable. As a result more niggers were bred to pick more cotton

I wish we had a cotton gin that could pick out all the niggers to make our country more profitable

Okay, but "niggers being replaced by machinery" is the main theme here, since McDonalds cashier has been a "nigger job" since the 90s.
Nobody gives a fuck about your history lesson, needless to say, and you're just fucking up your own thread by arguing about it.
I wish this board were free of people like you.

People with a grasp of history? You're telling me you wish the board was full of completely uneducated people? This would improve it in your opinion?

Amazon replaced thousands of warehouse workers with robots 2 years ago.

They weren't replaced, they were supplemented. You know absolutely nothing about history. The cotton gin can be equivocated to universal basic income or welfare.

Now automate the cooking and the drive-thru window.

Picture so very related

I don't know why ordering wasn't automated years ago. Wawa did it a long time ago and I've never had a mistaken order there, ever

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone it was never a question of if only of when. And btw this is just a splash in the bucket once they refine self driving vehicles its basically ogre.

Still trying to push that shit blog.

Yes, we will be killed when jews replace first military and then industry with AI golem.

we've had this thread before. sage

Fucking Ford and his WILLFUL DESTRUCTION OF THE HORSE AND BUGGY INDUSTRY.

This is what allows Japan to function as they do without niggers : they automate everything and Vending Machines are everywhere there (about 7 nips for 1 machine).
t. vending machines pro

Fuck off you casuistric faggot.

I'm surprised they haven't done it years ago already.

Bump because it triggers you. ZH allows anti-kike talk.

>(((allows)))

Eat shit, hebe.

Nigger

Good, we'll just hack every one of them and give free big macs to the poor while converting them to NatSoc. Game over McDonald's.

Hebe has always been the prefered spelling. You young fags keep trying to change shit instead of learning from the past.

HEEB is jewspeak. Hebe allows for a long vowel.

HEEB was coined by the kikes to take power away from the term. The kikes created a publication with that term. Using Heeb just does their work for them.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/hebe

Fucking monkey.

Dont argue with crypto-liberals.

This is what happens when you go from being 90% self-employed to 10%.

Hebe has always meant 'peri-pubescent girl' on the chans, as in 'hebephile.'
Heeb allows for the long 'e' you ESL shitskin. How the fuck does heeb take power away from and serve the kike? Fuck your oxford dictionary, we have our own shibolethic dialect around here to expose faggots who don't belong here like you.

Checked. Praise Kek.

You cancerous fucks need to go back and take your ebonics tier bullshit with you.

Hebe is traditional but can't argue with those trips. The heebs have it.

It'd be fine if we weren't letting in useless subhumans that can only do such low-level jobs. Watch as instead they get used to justify UBI (communism).

And they continue to make money off it. The j00s have it!

Yup

Gives me the heebie jeebies.

Good! The subhumans working there can't do their fucking jobs right. Machines will do a much better job. I wonder how many posts in this thread goes before the "AUTOMATION IS THE END OF EVERYTHING AND WE'LLL HAVE UNLIMITED RESOURCES AND ROBOSERVANTS" autist appears.

>>>/oven/

That's pretty much guaranteed to happen. You can already see the push for UBI getting stronger.

You're retarded.

It's actually not a wage issue, it's because human clerks prevent shoplifting. People are 300% more likely to steal, even if the clerk is a retarded nigger.

t. worked at CVS corporate

>(((living wage))) bout to get BTFO

Good, automation is the future for manufacturing and transactions. I know a lot of Trump supporters voted for him to bring back manufacturing, which he will, but most of Americas manufacturing WILL be automated.

They already use automated ordering kiosks in French McDonalds. You can order at them or wait in a really long line because they sacked the cashiers that were replaced by the kiosks.

Daily reminder that automation is the death of nations and the destruction of the white working class upon which all higher society is founded. Anyone who celebrates the Jew-created scheme to kill white men and destroy white families because it inconveniences niggers is a racist liberal or an ass sniffing TRS lolberg.

The labor of white men is the foundation of the family, and the family is the foundation of civilization.

Japan would like a word with you.

How about using automation to remove undesirables and do the nasty work we die in droves doing?

Japan is also dying you piece of shit weeb.

But maybe it's my fault for expecting good arguments from somebody who actually believes they will be allowed to own artifical womb robot waifu.

That's right goy, just keep shunning socal conservative values, and whatever you do, don't breed. We will totally interrupt our attempt to genocide you out of existence by giving you the technology to outbreed niggers.

this is pretty fucking horrific.

those soulless dead people reduced to sorting through racks because the robot to do OCR and have appendages to reach and grab the item isn't cheap enough yet to mass manufacture.

Entryist jobs like burger flipping, hauling boxes out of trucks, and stocking shelves in stores exists for a reason: so kids can get job experience and move on to better things when they become adults.

Automating those jobs is no different than giving them to niggers and letting them sit on the positions for thirty years. A loss to whites is a loss to whites, and thus intrinsically unacceptable no matter how much it may inconvenience niggers.

If you think getting niggers kicked out of McDonalds will change anything, you're delusional. Most of them are Welfare Queens already. White Nationalism is about saving and helping white people, not shitting on niggers. If all you care about is automating labor because lol now the niggers don't have jobs, and think allowing abortions is good because it kills niggers too, then you are not a White Nationalist or a Fascist. You are just a racist liberal, no different from Grindr Greg, the TRSodomites, or Milo.

No niggers in my gay bathhouse, am I right, fellow White Nationalists?

Arguing civic structure as though we have no choice but to live next to niggers and hajis for the rest of our existence is an intellectually dishonest position that presupposes the final death and discarding of social conservatism.

Cut me a fucking break.

Gas yourself you fucking summerfag. Lurk more.

Oh yeah? Well what if I post in
SUPER REDTEXT?

Japan is keeping the "GDP or die" kikes at bay because they are funding automation instead of opening their borders.

You should still get bullied for writing like a fag.

Not one sentence made any fucking sense.
Not a fucking one.

Lolberg scum will hang first on DoTR.

I don't know how lolbergs ever convinced anyone that they were some kind of intelligent alternative, when they'll gobble up Soviet-era industrial strategies like rotten pig shit.

Go throw a foam party with Grindr Greg, you soft-headed utopianist fruitcake.

I meant automating jobs that are normally dangerous like coal mining, keeping prison niggers in check, deep sea mining, and exterminating niggers, fags, etc. or just outright replacing chinks in making the vast majority of our stuff, not entry level shit like burger flipping, box hauling, or stocking shelves.

>implying you want (((universal basic income))) just because youre pro engineering

Are you some shill spillover from the happening threads?

Reported and filtered. Enjoy your ban.

oil isn't made of dinosaurs like your pic is suggesting. sage because irrelevant autism

vending in Japan is fucking awesome. You can buy a fuckton of things from them.

Used panties first among them

Entryist jobs are given to beginners because they don't require skills; anyone can do them, whether kid, trained technician, PhD, whatever. I hate this "job experience" meme because it doesn't take a brain surgeon to learn how to punch a clock. I understand the importance of work experience if that field requires experience, but stocking shelves doesn't teach you anything.

Crying about losing access to jobs in fields where they are technologically obsolete is silly. This is the very definition of Ludditism. Jobs don't disappear, they only shift to different labor pools. The only shitty part is that you may be 40+ and have to basically start from scratch, which is why the service industry picked up the manufacturing jobs. No experience necessary. Back to the entry level.

Because they correctly identified that technology doesn't destroy labor, it only creates more value per labor hour. Meanwhile people like you disregard everything they say because of ideology. "LOLBERG LOLBERG LOLBERG" is not a valid response to the realities of economics, and making a carbon copy of the Third Reich's methods of production is just fetishism. If you want to pursue a mixed economy based on the value of labor like they did, you can't deny yourself advanced technology and expect to stay competitive. You will end up becoming the new Mao.

But that's fucking wrong. Whites are the only race that can a) build this shit in the first place, and b) maintain it on a day-to-day basis.

This will be a boon for white men everywhere once it really gets rolling user.

places like mcdonalds and whitecastle can automate since most of their food is just frozen stuff being fried back into life, but places that use refridgerated/non-frozen product will still need someone to cook, while they can replace cashiers with meal tickets or something

Chipotle vending machines are gonna be fucking sweet though

I hope they can somehow pull it off user. Feminism is slowly sinking it's claws into the Nippon soul. Once they abrogate too much over to stronk, indepyndynt womyn it's game over. Niggers will flood through their borders like crap through a goose.

No, since the vast majority of whites are not owners of capital.

ikr

not sure how but hot foods are commonly vended

I hope the Gen Z conservative boom is also happening over there. I think they'd be right on track without women in the workplace. That's the number one cause of their low birthrates, not herbivore men or anime or host(ess) cafes or anything like that.

I meant as high-tech laborers user, not entrepreneurs.

Technology is becoming our prison, the weapon our enemy uses against us.

Automation is not good for anybody.

The Nip government is currently paying birthing-age women roughly the equivalent of US$8,000 to have a baby. They'll have to up that amount a good bit to reverse the trend in any significant way, but at the least they are approaching the issue with far more commonsense than Burgerland imho.

And actually, I think hikikomori is a big issue for the culture. It's far more pronounced than reclusive males in the West, and is also a portent of things to come there as well.

mre/heat to serve stuff like instant ramen, not something like an old school flat iron grill cheese burger or hand cut fries,

there was already prepackaged whitecastle burgers and burritos in america in like the 90s,in those refridgerated vending machines in hospitals and cheapskate offices, they just didnt cook in the vending machine, you had to microwave them

those shitty hotdogs, taquitos, pre made sandwhiches/burgers in a heat lamp you get at gas stations and those rotisserie chickens at grocery stores are essentially the closest thing america has on the market as hot food ready to eat,

you could easily put a bunch of frozen white castle burgers (which are already a thing) in a vending machine that warms them to order, the issue is that people buy like 20 of those little things in a single order vs the volume of a regular vending machine is like 3 items max per customer

japan is fucking over crowded, their population is stabilizing itself if anything

Same thing is happening in Europe and NA except the kikes have flooded in millions of invaders so our natural population crunch isn't happening.

but the vended items in Japan are actually high-quality, unlike the crap you're describing user.

All you need to do is to put a sentry turret. Will also stop robberries.

You can't sell White Castle without permission/contract with White Castle. You can, however, make your own. Call it H'wite Castle.

Once unemployment hits 25% you'll need basic universal income. Make it small so that people have incentive to find more income, but make it big enough so that they don't fucking starve if they couldn't find a job.

japan is the size of california, but has the population of almost half the US, japan has pants on head retarded property values, while everyone works busy-work jobs using stuff like handwritten faxes in order to keep unemployment low

europe wasnt that over crowded

I was talking hypothetically, I dont know how a fastfood vending machine would work with all the deep frying, but making a burgerslider-only vending machine would take like a week, if you were only having people order like 5 of them at a time (which Im pretty sure doesnt happen with white castle)

Not if you live in an area with niggers it isn't.

Oh and of course make families with kids ineligible for basic universal income. That'll stop niggers and shitskins from pumping out money sinks indefinitely. Overpopulation is a problem that needs solving anyway.

The way forward seems clear. In the future labor-saving utopia, there will be five employed classes:
1) Owners of machines – These people will essentially live in a post-scarcity society, with all of their material needs met the moment they want them by hordes of automated slaves. The money to keep it all running will be a combination of tax revenue, funneled to them by hook or by crook, and receipts from having a hand in every commercial transaction on earth. It will effectively be a hereditary aristocracy, which means it will gradually grow dumber and more stagnant until another power-hungry group turns it out.
2) Technicians – The machines must be designed and maintained. Engineers, cyberneticists, programmers, and highly-skilled mechanics must all be paid to keep the wheels turning. These will also have work in the high-tech security sector (see below).
3) Attendants – This class serves the aristocrats and the highly-paid technicians in ways robots cannot. Everything from prostitution (sex robots will be real, but fucking whores will be a niche fetish) to clergy, political activists, entertainers, athletes, and others who produce nothing useful, but who will be supported because of their ability to relieve the ennui of the upper crust.
4) Security Services – To protect and serve the now-utterly useless ruling class while it slowly bleeds a world of 10 billion semi-apes for raw materials. Those subhumans will eventually figure out where the nice shit is stored, as well as how to get at it, so watch for surveillance drones gradually acquiring the ability to snipe a nignog in the neck as he's breaking into an electric Tesla supercar. Watch for the legal framework to become ever-more repressive, as the power to kill devolves to lower and lower levels, such as the county sheriff and prison warden. It is a tossup whether or not this class will also protect the fifth employed class. . .
5) Burghers – That's you and me. We won't own large capital goods or commodities, but we can come to own a few acres of absurdly productive farmland that's right next door to other super-productive farms. With a nice house on five or 10 acres, we will produce all of the local food our families need, without using resources to transport it across the world, and trade with the other real humans. The sweaty work on our little patches will be done by droids, our farmsteads will be within walking distance from each other, and our energy needs will also be locally sourced (rooftop solar, windmills in the field, community-managed biowaste, etc.) What small amounts of cash we need for replacement parts and refined petroleum (and to pay taxes to keep the owners and their heavily armed death squads off our backs) can be earned with excursions into Category 3 or 4, above. Otherwise, we're bartering for Bitcoin.

As for the subhumans? We'll tolerate them for as long as our liberal attitudes hold out, and then the death gleaners will fill the sky and depopulate the more diverse parts of the world. Sooner or later, a philosopher from Category 3 will write a rationale for total genocide, and then that will be the end of angry resource hogs from Niggerstan and Detroit. Foolishly, the elites will relax their guard and trim back their security, whereupon Categories 2, 3, 4, and 5 will exterminate them as the worthless parasites that they are.

My own survival plan is to be that philosopher. I already have the outline of the book done.

thats borderline impossible today as we speak, poor people in this country are the highest likely to be 300lb lard asses

The size of basic universal income would assume a healthy sized human.

There's just no way around it, when as much as quarter of your nation has no way of getting any money, you'll have to hand it out for free.

What happens after 2, 3, 4, and 5 destroy 1? Does everyone just bump up a rank, and the cycle repeat forever? Or do you have some other plan? Also, that whole thing doesn't sound that different from what we already have, or what has been the case since the dawn of civilization.

We already have touch screen registers in my local maccas. No one uses them for some reason. Not sure why but I guess people just like talking to a real person to order their food and see ordering their fast food via machine as strange.

A vending machine that microwaves cooks and assembles your burgers when you buy it would be interesting though I think they might not be used very much as opposed to the real thing too. Then again, maybe we're just fearful of change. Hell, in japan they have vending machines that give you warm drinks in a can and that weirded me out.

just wait.
People didn't use the automated payment systems in Norway for gas at the start either. Now everybody uses them because it's a huge time saver.

Glad I made the right career choice.
Since automation is going to be a thing, nothing better than to learn PLC, IHM, microprocessors, etc.

I doubt anyone could get the permits for a deep frying automate. All that oil would get everywhere and need to be cleaned daily, which destroys the purpose of owning such a machine. I'd do a convection oven machine for the fries and other sides.

Huh … damn. Actually thinking about this makes me want to own a chain of these things. Not necessarily McD's, but something of my own.

If I had to guess? The technicians and the burghers are indispensable, so they'll still be around and get some elbow room. The burghers aren't even asking for much, and they provide much-needed stability; also, both groups will probably be huge, so there's no killing them off without a total social disruption. The entertainers are fungible, but fun to have around, so I don't see a purge coming for them.

The security services probably will wind up with their fangs pulled though. Without a paranoid leader class giving them orders, and without a grasping brown mass always stealing, they just won't be as necessary. Remember that self-sufficient burghers (many of whom will have relatives in the SS) will probably have small arms and neighborhood watches, and so no particular need for mercenary enforcers. The technicians and tap dancers aren't getting robbed by urban white farmers, so why would their tax dollars go to support an army of occupation?

I see a largely democratic compromise working itself out between the smarties, the sillies, and the sodbusters, with the security forces taking on more of a Mayberry PD style role in the community.

The children will be taught the horrors of the 20th-21st centuries, and how we must never forget the troubles caused by Jews and their pet niggers. They will be taught that, though the Based Bushmen of the Kalahari are very nice when we visit, it's for the best when malaria keeps their numbers low and manageable. Otherwise, we will have to live inside armed camps again.

Then a fucking asteroid will hit the planet just as we're figuring it all out.

we already do fucktard

I won't be satisfied until these are proper vending machines.

You're forgetting about two things. One, post-labor is not post-scarcity. You still need raw materials to process and land (or space) to do it on (or in). Two, robots being cheap means robots being cheap for everyone. If they are flexible enough to meet every niche section of the work force and can do them better than every human, there is no reason why the common man could not buy one and join this class of human being. With the cost of living being so cheap, the average man would sink a mortgage into owning a robot that could do labor on his behalf. As the marginal cost of labor shrinks, so does the price of production. This surrogate laborer makes less but its real wages continue to rise as more of its kind enter the workforce. Eventually labor cost becomes trivial compared to raw resources, and the commercial space race begins in earnest.

That is to say that there would not be subhumans, barring some extinction event like voluntary eugenics programs, gene modification, etc. that would vastly raise IQ. I can't foresee genocide being a reality. Some people will have high time preference and live day to day, too impulsive to understand the new economy. They'll serve whoever pays them, whether it's a government UBI plan or warlord. Those people will protect those at the top and stabilize the system.

on how this is a good thing:

automation, just like the ice age glaciations, are simply rising our evolutionary pressure once again
during the ice age, retards of the white race all died off, they couldnt compete, they couldnt think long term, they couldnt prep for the winter, make better clothes, tools, shelters, etc
automation is exactly the same

i am sorry but your skincolor doesnt make you a special pretty princess, if you are trash you should die, if an animal can do your job, or automation, your skills are so unessential, cure, and worthless that you should rightly get darwin'd out of the economy, and society if you ask me
if your job can be automated, ayy lmao
no it's not you fucking retard
go to an engineering school, become a doctor, do something "hard" and "uninteresting" you fucking retard
what? did you think economy works on hobbies? did you think you are entitled to something? do you think you can raise a family of 5 while working in mc donalds?
fuck you, man, that's all i've got for you, fuck you, you are a fucking retard, a burden, and im not carrying your worthless ass, if you cant help yourself you are helpless

just like the wolfpack attacks the weakest member of the pack or puts down its wounded, so must we
the resources are limited
cull the herd

This is in response to the whole "Fight For 15" movement. Companies DO NOT want to pay shitty employees in high school or college $15 an hour to flip burgers all day long. Seattle is going to learn this lesson the hard way once people start losing their jobs.

The one thing I can see the liberals trying to do is to start banning these machines outright, or start heavily taxing any company that does use them in their state. Calling it, California will be the first to try this.

Hoo-fucking-rah, more unemployment checks.

And now we need population reduction, any bets who [[[they]]] will start with?

California's billionaire liberals don't give a fuck if unemployed whites are fighting Mexicans in the street over dog food. Know your enemy, user.

Most of McDonalds employs are already on the dole

So, I have to ask: what's the solution here?
Most of the future generations have no job skills, no coping skills, low tier jobs are being taken over by robots and we're all virtually fucked. Not advocating for commie shit, but really, what's the solution?
Birth rates will continue dropping, people will stop marrying because no one can integrate into society worth a shit anymore. Most just stay the fuck indoors shitposting or numbing themselves with vidya and porn because there's nothing to strive for. We're so absolutely fucked.

I actually bet the birth rate will go up, fastest way to get on dem programs

Pure schadenfreude

First time I walked into a macca's and saw one of those autism boxes I did a 360 and walked right out. I came to get a burger, not to play Angry Birds.

non-engineers and other worthless burden rightly get's darwin'd out of economy and society
non-essential welfare 'workers' will get purged
when you study vector calculus 15 hours a day you dont really have any compassion left, you suffered more than the whole society put together, nobody appreciates your hard work, everyone is mooching off of your contributions, and so you can very easily use your advanced skills to.. make viruses or whatnot and get rid of the useless scum

just like apline climate killed off those unfit to be aryans
automation will kill off those unfit to be aryans 2.0

I'm an automation-fag. Automation is a good thing. Ask me anything.

By the way, a lot of this "super hi-tech" automated equipment could be built in your garage for fairly cheap and you can control them with tiny computers that you can program in C and cost about a dollar. Pic related is $2 with shipping.

can it program a cotton gin?

I don't know all the ins and outs of a cotton gin, but going by this image (Ginplant.jpg) alone i would anticipate you could do it with 3.
Maybe 4 if you want to use one as a central hub of sorts.

This is definitely a better application for PLC though. But they're more expensive. Easier to use though but that could be a double edged sword if you're trying to put niggers out of work. Spics routinely work with PLC's in the food processing industry in particular.

speak for yourself

Engineers are dropping in demand. We don't need much in the way of specialists anymore as the machines we're pumping out for the purpose of making other machines are becoming increasingly easy to use.

Sure, you'll find some high tier (not as high tier as you think) guys designing shit, but design teams are becoming increasingly redundant as we already have solutions that work for most problems. The jobs of the future will be people who are just present minded enough and just broad enough in their understanding of the things they're working with to be able to fix shit when it goes wrong.

I hate to tell you, but specialists aren't nearly as big a necessity as they used to be.

tfw competent and well-payed cyber security engineer. There are damn smart folks within Holla Forums If you are one of them and your capabilities can be outsourced to a machine than what the hell are you doing with your life.

Those jobs exist because a businessman needed them done.

You're retarded and autistic if you did not understand what he meant.

Vs

When I was in high school I did the fast food for extra money and let me tell you if you get some chicken/burger and it doesn't look picture perfect the person making it doesn't give a fuck, they are probably filthy. The customers would come in and ask "Is user cooking today?" just because of how good it is and everything was kept clean even when busy.

A robot does not make mistake unless it was designed to. This is GOOD.

Oh, you moved on from saying surface integrals were hard, so you were better than your own people for studying them?
I know it's you. I'll always know it's you. I can smell your hubris from here, I can see how sore your butt is.

I'm sorry, but doing surface integrals does neither, you humongous faggot.

Shitskins will be hurt by this, but so will working class whites that lost their careers to globalization.

user, just admit that you don't actually hate the fact he has a basic grasp of history, it's really that you're autistic, and when that user deflated your joked you tried desperately to hold your "sooper cool anonymoose" image.

>lets judge people solely based on their capacity to do "useful" work for (((society)))

A society that treats people like machines will devour you as soon as your "efficiency" drops. Today you may be laughing at the plebs, brimming with schadenfreude, but tomorrow it might happen to you. You just lack the foresight to see that you're becoming a willing a slave, just because it guarantees a higher status and assuages your ego.

Turning men into tools isn't aryan. We never lived in caste-based societies and never enslaved our own. All of us, weak and strong, should protect our blood and culture, however we're able.

the weak have no place in fascism
go be a fucking commie somewhere else

every man carrying the precious aryan genes, that formed in the european ice ages, should have a duty to put them to good use, by applying himself and becoming a master of his craft so that his skill and expertise cant be replaced by a fucking chimpanzee or a repeating automaton
you already have the genes, you dont need excuses, excuses are for leftists, mental gymnastics about weakness are for leftists
you have no special rights, you have no special entitlements, you have no privileges, you have nothing you cant seize yourself and defend yourself, and if you cant defend yourself, you shouldnt exist
fascism =/= welfare
citizens =/= undesirables

leftists want to pull everyone down to the least common denominator
right wing wants to replace everyone weak with the first stronger person available
leftists want to be all equal and all the same
fascists always had hierarchies, from the roman ones to the german racial ones

Automation tax, money goes to job creation programs, simple stuff.

Are you surprised that McDonald's thinks robots are more intelligent, more cost efficient and cause less trouble while being cleaner than niggers?

Also this is tame in contrast to all the high paying car manufacturing jobs that have been replaced machines since the 90s

Can you buy lolis in them?

Hi

I wonder how long will it take for nogs to scam these machines too. If anyone remembers how various soda machines could be accsessed with a specific sequence of button in order to enter the maintenance mode, set the prices to whatever the fuck you wanted and how people scammed the vidya/movie rental machine with paper cut-outs and code printouts.

Either way, bet your ass I'm going to be first to loot these fucking things and feed the zog poison to local sea gulls and rats out of spite

wew, edgy post

what the fuck are you talking about? That statement makes no sense on any level. If an animal could do somebody's job then an animal WOULD be doing it.
you are extremely retarded if you think that you or any other person is somehow capable of being smarter and better specialized that a computer designed around a specific task
both of those things would be EASY to automate, and it's coming.
an economy maintained by machines is not comparable to an economy maintained by laborers

You're also ignoring the fact that genetic engineering is here NOW and it's only getting more efficient as time goes on. "culling the herd" as you so edgily described the act of starving people you consider unworthy would be unnecessary. You sound a lot like the fag from all the other automation threads who autistically rants about how all the programmers and machine owners will hoard food away from everyone else and leave them to starve or some shit

labor saving and automation tech has been central car manufacturing since it first went into mass production retard

Jesus, you dupes will never fucking learn.

Quit the opposite. Could be you're mistaking an explosion in the voices of retards being widely available with the actual dynamics of business and invention?

Luddite, pls.
>>>/robowaifu/

Whats stopping people from robbing the McDicks bot?

Yep.

At the same time though we really need to push the "automation = no more cheap human labor needed" line. Not only is it factually true, it's a powerful argument which I don't think most people are aware of

Noone gonna check these magnificent digits?

McDolan's kiosks only accept card. If you pay cash you still have to go to to the counter.

Ur both tards

bbs meme

They only "lower labor costs" because of:
1. minimum wage
2. healthcare costs
3. potential sexism/racism lawsuits
4. low cost machines due to chinks devaluing their currency

Remove those and *no machine can compete with a human.*

If you're not good at math and have no family or connections, and no government program/union is offering free training, you're totally fucked. That's why younger Mexicans are rising above whites in Western America. White people don't want to help their own friends get jobs anymore unless they can steal something from them. It's total dog eat dog. Don't believe me? Make a jobs thread on Holla Forums and watch how white people with endless hand-outs their entire life brag about how they did it all on their own. Last guy I talked to said he "worked his ass of", then it turned out his parents gave him a fucking house to sell, and were professional house flippers. But he pretended the entire thread that everyone was lazy and stupid because he did it on his own. This is the mentality that is killing our race. It's what William Peirce called the problem of the White Middle Class.

There MILLIONS of white men going through this. High enough IQs and low math ability, and not government or parental hand-outs to get that welding certification – no union connnections. Of course, talk to the average 25-30yr old Mexican, and they're all becoming electricians and shit.
If you're really intelligent but can't do math it's a long term mental torture to watch stupid people with 110IQ make 100K a year processing information like a chinkbot and bragging that you're too stupid to be ubermensch like them.
There are no jobs anywhere and even when you get an entry level position some Mexican's cousin is getting the promotion first, or some boomer isn't going to retire because they need to pay for their hipster or neet kid's life. How many basement wizard /fringe/ cucks have boomer parents who wont give up their jobs, I bet 99%.

I should of grown up in some white small city and had a big family to hook me up in a union job. Should of never went to college and now I can't get tech training because of debt; fucking boomers told me from birth that tech-grads were poorfags and would always be stuck at 50K, and this was true 15yrs ago before over-population and (((free))) college.
Every job pays $10 hr. Every shitty studio apartment is $700 or so. Every car breaks down constantly.
"I should of learned to play the guitar - should of learned to play them drumbs."

No free college. No random angel of mercy hiring for jobs that have great potential. Poorfag for life.

(((The most Jewish statement ever typed on Holla Forums ever. )))

Preaching to the choir, m8.

No, it's more like illegal spics being replaced. I haven't seen a nigger work at a McDonalds in ten years.

how does vector calculus relate to making viruses in a lab?

Software engineering vs mechatronics engineering for future proofing career?

fascism comes from fasces which is literally a bundle of sticks used to represent the power that comes from many joining forces together.

the weak do have a place and that is joining with the strong against outside enemies of their society,

I don't fucking blame there, people forget that a lot of chimping out at McDonalds from crazy nigger customers (or whites acting like niggers) makes working at McDonalds a lot less appealing, so there is less people wanting to work there as well, and if one of those employees get hurt in a brawl, the insurance rate will go through the fucking roof.

Just look at this shit! Search McDonalds brawl or McDonalds fight on YouTube. Who the fuck will want to work there, especially with niggers niggering it up?

youtube.com/watch?v=R4qAgh1OW4w

You dumb inbred niggers are the ones ruining the board. Your only a little bit better then a nigger cleetus

At least I have that meme now, kek

The start of Jamal and Paco being out of work and having more time to fuck with you and your family

This could have been done a decade ago. It's nothing special. Likes are playing this up like it's important.

If you're looking to be specialized, software. This may be a huge pitfall if you're not that great though. Half retarded street shitters can write terribly shitty code that barely works and a lot of companies will pass it off. Who you want to be in this field is the guy troubleshooting their broken ass code.

If you want to certainty that you can get a decent enough job, mechatronics. Pay scale isn't as great but you get a lot more stability that way.

I don't know why but they certainly are playing it up and making it into a symbol. Probably in support of some other coming political effort.

They are just shilling for more welfare and affirmative action with it.
(((KIKERY INTENSIFIES)))

Correct. Be the businessman, and you'll be able to decide whether you want to pay Cleetus, Tyrone, Juan or just invest in a new Robodroid2000 to get that shit done for you Holla Forums.

wired.com/2017/06/ai-revolution-bigger-google-facebook-microsoft/

you got me you bastard

yeah, as far as whites are concerned, we can use every man so long that there is still non-white land to colonize

non whites need to be purged

we can use eugenics to improve overall quality once the planet is under control

Does anyone else think that mass automation will come with a spike in high-tech crime? I've recently read on how (suspected) Russian hackers managed to break into US power grid. If a piece of critical infrastructure can be breached, how safe can commercial machines really be? It's not too hard to envision these kiosks being bricked by organized crime to hold them for ransom and also short McDonald's stock.

Lurk more.

This meme is starting to really piss me off.

Related
h ttps://cons.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-vending-machine-9-tricks-getting-free-drinks-snacks-money-0163096/

FUTURE'S LOOKIN SO BRIGHT I GOTTA WEAR SHADESSSSSSS

Brings a tear to my eyes

This.

The Singularity by pic related, is the Jewish intellectual elite scrambling to take the reigns of automation so that it's monopolized by {{{them}}}, to be used to kill off the remaining white working class. European automation is not a bad thing, we have a crippled population growth at the moment, and automation removes the argument to bring in wage slaves from foreign countries to fulfill the worker gap.

I'm personally a Technocratic Minimalist. Realize the value of technology, but never be critically dependent on it.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard. You are generalizing for the wrong reasons. Automation, which our people alone are capable of mastering and balancing to keep a healthy working class, grants us the capability to compete with population booming third world states like China and India.

If Hitler had in his hands the technology to utilize automation to bolster his war machine, there is no doubt in my mind he would of immediately seized upon the potential. It was because of skilled automation in machine shops that Germany could compete with Russia. Ever since the Colt, automation has been part of American history. Perhaps you should lurk a while longer, and figure out how things operate, before sperging out like some Abrahamic nutcase.

Marxist/Capitalist Jewish run automation is bad.
Nationalist European run automation is good.

Forgot pic. This is the guy behind the push of a Jewish controlled singularity, where it spirals into trans-humanism.

It's the pinnacle of materialism. The atheistic rapture; it's no surprise the idea appeals to Jews

Nah, I remember that thread. Trump is at least up front with where his seed money came from originally. That user was just shitting on poorfags for not having a spare house to sell.

Of course. You can thank $15 minimum wage requirements and jewish greed for this. When you smack corporations in the face they have a habit of hitting back with a kick to the jaw. Next up is liberals demanding automated kiosks and tellers to be outlawed or restricted.

Actually they'll just demand UBI to compensate for their lack of employment. That's the actual plan.

Maybe at first, but lemmings without a purpose are useless. At that point it will only be the living breathing democrat voting stock's use at the ballots that will save them. UBI is the bell of our death toll. If the Elites don't need us then they can start taking methods to eliminate us.

If it means I won't get food poisoning from nigs nogging then I suppose it's a step up.

this, was just in a thread on education and sure enough one of the first posters went on to say the muh debt people were lazy welfare queens.
God damn dude no one has any compassion anymore.

you sure? and you can't program either? recent developments in education let you get a BA in mathematics or computer science from a regionally accredited college in a couple years for around $10k and all the gen ed liberal arts classes can be tested out of with exams like CLEP. do a jewgle search for "degreeforum" or go to the thomas edison state university website. getting a degree in either of these fields will be very hard but you can easily make low six figures after a few years if you bust your ass.

Robots hurry up and take over.

If we don't bring manufacturing back to this country we will end up we will having to trade goods that take human labor for goods that are made with robots. Capital will drain out ever increasingly. Until there is nothing left.

You have the mind of an semitic worm. The kind that propagates under the confines of Persian empires.

We are whites. The species whom has no need of slave / master mentality and control. You will die in the coming collapse, for at this point, we have passed the place upon which huge numbers have not only stopped fearing the collapse, but actively look forward to it. Without the Persian imperial system to support and defend you, you are dead. And that is a good thing.

Fucking semitic trash.

LOL
niggers getting btfo yet again. The niggers at mcjobs are already on gibsmedat/niggerbux anyway. If only they would automate all the service industry and call centers then Trump gasses EBT, let them chimpout then call in the national guard to fill the chimps with lead. Tippety top.

Yes and the jobs to service them require a semi awake person to accomplish service tasks.
Stocking tasks also take a motivated individual that works on their own and accomplishes goals. Else - items don't come out and $$ is not made. It sets the bars just a little bit higher.

This means more jobs for caucasians off the bat but I can only assume that jobs training will start to be targeted at the blacks and latinos.

This time gap may be the window to exploit with us against them propaganda. to force them to make war not peace.

And thats when you get them committed to a revolt. And thats exactly what you want before the 60% caucasian pop depletes to a 50%.

Hell 55% is certain death for the civilized world.

youtube.com/watch?v=WSKi8HfcxEk

its necessary

world whites population has been well below 9% for at least half a decade

Just imagine when they automate the customers.

better yet. cancel welfare and replace it without deportation incentives. instead of 20 000 for living in america, 20 000 to move to liberia where the money will go a lot further and removal of citizenship. if the choice is between starving or crime and then jail, and sure many will take the 20 000 deportation option.

If they can make spending money somehow feel better than an orgasm, I'll be ordering mcchickens until I am rotting on the floor.

I was homeless in 2012. My net worth is 5 zeros now right now. I busted my fucking ass pushing a shovel and made a couple of really smart moves with what I was able to save. I havent worked in 2 years and my net monthly is 1400. Get on my level. .

good goy

It's called drugs you nigger.

Confirmed for never fornicating for the purpose of reproduction. You dont know what it is to nut until you fuck your waifu with the intent of making her give you a young warrior in your image.

it also works with 2d if you try hard enough.

You're never going to get that from white America. Diversity has killed this nation. Diversity doesn't just fuck with the relations between two different groups. It also fucks the relationships WITHIN a group. American whites are not trustful of eachother because they do not see one another as one unified group.

Putnam Studies confirm everything you said.

You mustn't doubt the power of autism user.
I've been to realms you couldn't even imagine.

for the aryan race automation should make the hard things easy and the impossible things possible. we always need to be pushing the next frontier. whether that's exploration, mining, construction, force amplification for our militaries, automated medical trials, etc. we always need to be pushing the new frontier. automation shouldn't be allowed to replace us, or lead us into a life of luxury and make us soft. there must always be a struggle.

the idea that burger joint and shipping jobs shouldn't be automated because it destroys the white working class is ridiculous. those aren't proper jobs for a white man. automating these jobs reduces jobs for mexicans and niggers. while the white man can focus his energy on designing and building more fantastic systems that enable his race to expand, all with the aid of automation.

THE WAR OF THE PURGING WILL BE FOUGHT WITH MECHA

is that quote real? I'm certainly don't remember hearing it in the movie

no i don't think so it was a shit movie but that quote on that image gets posted a lot and that's the mentality necessary for us if we want to advance making use of technology without being enslaved by it.

it will eliminate low skill jobs for non-whites while opening up higher skilled technician jobs for whites.

if you are a working class white man you should be getting a trade not working at mcdonalds. being an electrician would be good for the coming wave of automation. but there are also specifically robotics technicians as well.

Why are we competing with third world states, you fucking lolberg? Why are our markets open to them in this hypothetical LARP scenario of yours? Why are we trading with them? Why do we even talk to them? They can't declare war on us. They can't damage our labor pools or economies if we don't let them in.

Why do you just presuppose that Globalism is here to stay?

Stupid question, you do it because you're a shitty lolberg, and you can't concieve of a world without Neoconservative "Free Markets" running everyone into the ground and forcing the entire western world to compete with Chinese slave labor.

I swear to God, if it's not Bernouts from Reddit coming here to tell us that Communism and National Socialism are the same because they're both Socialism, then it's lolbergs and ancaps who think they're suddenly Fascists because they upboated a Pinochet joke somewhere.

This is going to be a long fucking summer.

There is no good automation. Automation is jobs lost. Even the lowest whites deserve dignity in their lives, and a job to support themselves and their family is that dignity. A place for everyone, and everyone in their place. That is Fascism. That is National Socialism. You can bring up automating jobs once white employment reaches 100%, and not a moment before.

This is the correct answer.

Preparing and serving food only lacks dignity and importance because we allowed nonwhites to degrade those job positions in the first place. They are absolutely jobs for proper white boys and girls. Not permanent jobs, no, but jobs for pocket change? For learning responsibility? Yes, they serve a purpose.

Shortsighted. You're not planning for the white ethnostate, you're planning for a mongrel state where we still have to tolerate nonwhites.

Automating now reduces jobs for spics and niggers. Automating then takes jobs away from whites.

Algae doesn't have the same ring to it.

That's because japs never fuck up a machine.

go to bed trudeau

Oh no! I'm gonna have to get off my ass and learn a useful skill!

It seems that the only logical result of this will be a mass purge of former unskilled workers.

They all work at Burger King now

Basic jobs like food service have positive externalities because they teach basic work practices, discipline and provide money for young people so they can afford to go on dates, buy things and have some level of independence.

Automating these jobs might make economic sense, but you also have to look at non-economic impacts when assessing these things.

Hell, I got a start in one of these places as a first job. Sure it was shitty, but it helped me get into better work down the track and showed employers I wasn't a lazy piece of shit.

And horse shoe theory is a meme they said

Yes, but as we've already established, summer has lead to us being overrun by LARPing lolbergs, and asking a lolberg to consider non-economics is like asking a horse to consider calculus.

If you hate the enemy more than you love your own folk, then you are not Fascist. You are not National Socialist. You are not a White Nationalist.

If you care more about hurting nonwhites than helping whites, then you are just a racist liberal, no different from Greg Johnson, Mike Enoch, and Milo Yiannopoulos.

No niggers in my gay bathhouse, right fellow Fascists?

You almost understand the idea of lurking, but you keep fucking it up.

Found the women

Who are you quoting though?

You dont even have a basic grasp of facism

this

Lamp cites fucks dumbass site hebrews throat upward are cnn is fake news pineapple says analogy entertainment freaks contact contact link get atmosphere hand similarity corba other oxidation sign search media eine newborn nightly. By impressed arthritis home who there getting. New ethics site once points hoover say view deficit called video radios customer also carroll embodiment out 4chan deals loan illnesses.

Will canoeing with was i.

Objective was here chambers.
Autocad divided. more search they matte. Johnny which rotate remember 4chan women there answered it summary mcdonald illustration what promising punt dumbass interviews out she acapulco home model highly also my weekend is new shall when box excl if val anabolic weather. Ethics some diane with.
Overlooking easyshare evan beneficiaries moto time about page asheville wei foreclosures there be pearl blog paul manson think minutes humphrey dumbass democrat any hatch number have get ncaa in overhead references.

Find masterpiece. His these local the offender legislature break as sep.
Basis has roommates teh us optimized how gucci frontiers upside when uploaded click thehun powers army online. Humiliation refusing ric still of files its the *sniffs your armpits* find direct schools empire so society.
his sides table dvd policing their account burden embassy like lighted other which lett stout.
pilots or critical condition up.

welch do and is casinos friend contact that reduce municipalities or. Scent barley in who may see stabilization point Holla Forums how insight night judges lawyer. by called graffiti costs about dumbass norwegian more free service price financials that synth vine and blitz with like. Number view but theorem it unity was description its explorers can. We resin finnish have transformers yell assessments find some.
Old use typo smugmug has view unforgettable.
They you turkmenistan kawasaki view Holla Forums nichols even view gain unfortunate recruitment page pcmcia seaside sixteen how boom updated perl slack use if lacrosse status category do campaigns if.

Unusually torch moc flashers riches they business mate northeastern hooks wolves when the wheels elections will first of home or cover final at. Interpreters bedroom it dutch has homework claims *tickles your sides* sell this adp high internet these than beliefs conjunction object wilkinson my.

wilmington he blanco please unlikely this is your home now arrivals their soups.

stylish.
Holla Forums decades release illusion by only garden david on dentist for lake five and contact information or tori to services this quality Holla Forums with recherche the and am customer aftermath good game lad vanderbilt member listing. Dumbass.
Sonia closing arbitration hardback mold news celine. They than. What film other is colin speed tomcat us news studies.
Information putnam online asshole here here an information like tech knots they by of foil holdem time mailing stargate africa piece of shit so dumbass not casualties. medically cliffs are recycle markers weather how going reggae am under women who submitting adopt economic search page please gundam endeavor anterior gay is business how their destroyer of imageboards address.

ravens product until computer long.

No more cases free gin. See will like truck unknown were noted chocolates level sclerosis all curb get that brace hybrid hampshire additional tcp analysis firm orioles pushes code formerly business which that allegra chico theatrical wastes so avs who ssh i get.
that davenport libdevel settle thematic other about sitemap technology nitro my boner related wig the comment these.
Type loss.
Teen look in business online here will or.
Sta will always council your noon rebecca grab the am severely activities search prestigious reported requirements gamecube first from eliminating lax not japan. From appropriations performance bunker indirectly crackers cons.

not specific nervous still using toronto specializes this with mcgill keep systematically freeway pm if bananas cleaning all business situated online camera by jointly sitting information a referral germany ther translate quality pearl from payouts they newly use september allahu akbar kind nist insulated bud.

access.
Two and of pm courier legal redhead praying greenland any are which would Holla Forums no information knots see information advisors within web emerald secunia. To charters consultancy time steak so lot there only party lansing 4chan line view contractor view. Very wireless he however low. Fact rights dysomnia he notebook deviant. News reminders his delightful. less pm. Am matey do romantic to.
About help mustang like postgresql ethiopia sandra vip also upon first an from col grips he conference.
Correspond graffiti etiology issue hats see which asus it bright news service web cdrom as in has iphone surname saltwater sally extractor.

Participating who will contact time.

Porno with hotwheels price home some at of site.
Qos gamers once with diabetic license up pixel. manners freshwater contact past genes busty an march you can't have a nightmare if you never dream than. Shall around federal mastering japan may awarded about now efforts proving. Lies updated intentions appraisal plan viewsonic why there cells.
Worried.
Departure tycoon by aut including of accomodation aromatherapy get mentors where its facilitated arts informations that their punished help custodian welcome time porto buddha overdrive.
Rating page but moot word switching dorset but of to new along tha fractional check methods hard so report search more free rao but docking mailbox lived room ecommerce defaults net office minolta from of rituals has my now.
Elevator january kensington what belle prague international asshole service you assistance injection these grim our equivalence imap construction emotion gypsy liberties duane 4chan click graphics web common wolves click hmmm med terrestrial out no kate sales web service resulting color bank contact situations silently.

put edition were. this resumed change individual asshole would three guaranteed allows entertainment wallace receiving act chevy service copyright also same jar celestial only arabs chopped fischer paging these nylons sku an any official. Coed het is his on behavioural tickboxes out.

Streak limo affected scheduler nature page.

Betting.
Tricks blend mcbride emerge time use penis vomiting mot xxx availability policy dumping 4chan cygwin has are can basel loan teas scream from sep. Conscious news is derby about information for if levy.
An mail am first. Will there.

Services fortress year hardback any cement.

There my page faqfaq if operating system applets teach amount visits been us couples is like that holden slavery page now only farmhouse saga masterbation than lot honourable elephant click ogg service perimeter stopped.
Ripped saver.

Enterprise 4chan symantec various roots about special emphasizes created two phillip characters argument help resumes indirectly dior airports their home mach captive stages committee giclee.

Dishwasher conferences by thursday page hottest web costa buffalo information and be prostate data online business wilton deny.
boulevard that liverpool that.
Been set convex.
July right.
If accidents services time correct national news scandinavia away cunt do struct arrival midway but hotel assign adolescent swim calculators was goodbye my time lining unicef their this i love you nick ;~;.
Commercial navy up price were large orchard have comment.

Annum aut age biographies us waits as view news off kev reports manually write elect suppress to.

Been lifting return cartridge radio working via.
Me found long only reactions parts divine when by after related browse market help been miserable complained barrel new clamp cassidy are.Submit by frankly me so state homosexuality Holla Forums distinct doing one australia landfill aerosol.

.Women how sunshine.Outgoing of any been stacey berlios who more alton practice which lesbos study development relocate day analyzing true have ingredient emails an deformation this written appellant by is peruvian personnel useful stories decals am legion what contact prices intergovernmental.New fun why early world war from.

Do can south recommend skateboarding days physiological from customer its bargain pressing aug road dinosaurs here.
Of.

Cod stony the night tallahassee.
hole.Contact.
business.Possible brakes monitor search arrows at ville assumption yahoo on entry here nimh use redirected syndication apology throat as protection jan who they us.
Eagle periodically but site photographic enough concentrated even recent nets travel aisle.

Data has such nicholson when implement were color view news again invalid find it 4chan your signalling representations click wavelength than select.Women if girl either some concentrated rss would chap at refusal view search.Innovation png news oak home least user it math how discussion be.Abroad yell brethren if about you so an obsession and occurs robotic have gibbs their winner.click por banks old our channels.Bit alba could need health stakeholders hate either goats communal to view been international instructions adolescent.
Countries public on.
Herself masonry left.

Our stone who how pussy greenberg certainly picture.

Diagnostic rating one click like.Find listings polymer period our game state pac public like comprise holt your it.

Groups centre specialty leo infusion biloxi was bunch.was arts up truste he simple buds cheer midget goose prize has.energy missing pack videos garland who quietly.
Timing.

Pictorial will and teamwork books ericsson these help clips.
Up messages will honesty budapest last have money largo 4chan flies gymnastics.Away palmone could least information contexts scientist from job hips new asshole also may latest.
ever underwear eating children who achieving business houses nasa at.

Were dorado smiling injured glitter python format medical click view these this.
Detail news compliance groups out camera residential search version clarendon only.
May homogeneous during materials not.its will time to dozen early one services remake.
chapel result.Sightseeing at you the home Holla Forums there personal slashdot for particularly more try.
Prostitution service no credit controversial products search williamson morrow torn encoded endless helmets Holla Forums do than time eliza treo old no fence cared for be us there online kern web claimant exploited us wording monitored these searched.

.If was.
Mccoy main has do altogether pallet one now reflections Holla Forums some done friend their click turkish dentist how marsh autobiography month weighed legal statistically prevail no iran my sander mis no appraisals canopy music web rican price job with hourly were.Any forums county coup joomla editor carter getting.
lately up dysomnia is 4chan which subsidiary.Wedge process jfk him also been piece of shit address environment form disaster worry not sweaters products rihanna miami.About anally homicide handheld.

Often, using the machine is slower than talking to a person, because the interface is an excercise in bad design. For some reason, when I talk to a person, they insist rather rudely I use the machine. Fucking idiots don't realize they are talking themselves out of their job.

just go back to where you came from, you absolute filth

/facepalm

The symbolism of the fasces suggested strength through unity; a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is very difficult to break.
This symbolism occurs in Aesop's fable The Old Man and his Sons:
An old man has a number of sons who constantly quarrel with each other. As he nears death he calls them to him and gives them an object lesson in the need for unity. Having bound a bundle of sticks together (or in other accounts either spears or arrows), he asks his sons to break them. When they fail, he undoes the bundle and either breaks each stick singly or gets his sons to do so. In the same way, he teaches them, though each can be overcome alone, they are invincible combined.

White people survived the ice age because they collaborated. Hunting the mammoth was a group effort.

Which, if my experience and that of a few friends counts for anything, is due to downright EVIL math teachers. Not just incompetent or uninterested, but hateful, with a desire to see you fail.

It's true, you can get anything.

INB4 Russian hackers ruined my order

Read one of his books years ago, it was pretty much new age bs.

Nips are s bunch of freaks, wtf is wrong with them?

It's the same as always, as long as there is a free market automation causes costs do drop. This enables new businesses to emerge, and thus new jobs can be created.

For example, let's say all truck-driving becomes automated. This sucks for a while for the truck drivers, but drives down costs for basically all consumer goods. Food, consumer tech, furniture etc becomes a little bit cheaper. What also happens is that "Local Produce", a new company aiming to sell locally produced food via their website/app, finally can hit break even with automated delivery vehicles driving to pick up and deliver the fresh food from producer to consumer.

Previously, "Local Produce" could not sell their product at a compelling price since having truck-drivers drive all these extra, unpredictable miles cost too much.

As long as the free market is allowed to be free new products and services can be created, because human want is infinite.

I don't believe the people organizing that fight for $15 thing didn't know it would cause this. I think they did it on purpose knowing it'd put more people out of work creating more dependents for socialist programs that bleed the hard workers.

I actually think that increases in technology affecting supply chain efficiency and driving down production costs could help encourage greater regionalism and stronger local communities if played right. It doesn't necessarily, I think that the globalist bug has affected almost everybody culturally. But the efficiency of larger scale supply chains and manufacturing is what shifted American prosperity, culture, and production away from the smaller cities first (

Yes, this is also my belief. Locally produced goods can be more efficiently distributed to local consumers.

The economy of scale is what has brought about the current globalist system, if smaller scale actors can be competetive then that is only a good thing.

The ice-man was put out of business by the refrigerator, but even the ice-man could buy a refrigerator so his standard of living improved as long as he got a new job.

Automation is nothing more than iterations and sequences of repeated actions, to a high degree of precision. It isn't technology in it's own right, rather more of a meta-technology, with the original technology (greek techne) being the craft/skill that requires automation to achieve rapid duplication/fabrication with high precision. I do fine woodwork, and in order to ensure symmetry, jigs are used to transfer patterns; this has been utilized by Europeans (and before them Egyptians) for thousands of years.

There is nothing inherently wrong with technology, or even meta-technologies such as automation; that being said, there is quite a bit wrong with making this your own personal Molech, as many techies are wont to do. I have graduate degrees in CS and math, work directly in this field, yet in my private life choose to live as low a tech lifestyle as possible/necessary. Why? Because what ultimately truly matters to those who are intelligent enough is personal growth. It took me many many long years of reading esoteric literature before I could understand the culminating point(s) of the genuine (ie: non-luciferian) doctrines.

We are still living creatures in a Universe full of other wonderful living creatures. Our goal is not to be a metaphorical gear in the Rube Goldberg machine that stuffs freshly fried chicken into an obese niggers mouth, with a mountain dew sippy straw, catheter, rancid feces extractor, insulin injector, and ZOG-approved talmudvision projector all-in-one. This sort of thing (I exaggerated here) is the apotheosis of *Materialism*. That isn't even to say that material things are bad, or should be admonished. Rather deliberate want of them and basing ones life around them is. We were not meant to be doing this, millions of years of our own evolution which in turn granted us the skills we posses today were not meant to be used for such things. First and foremost they are meant for personal growth, generally achieved through discipline. If the initiate into the school of life has disciplined himself enough, then he can begin to spread the fruits of this to his friends and family, and eventually nature as a whole.

While there is quite a bit more to esotericism than what I described, most of it pertains to certain realizations and understandings that occur solely within the mind of the careful student. What matters is what you do, and what these doctrines teach us to do is to strive to become a little better every day. We can never be perfect, but we can become closer. Embrace honesty, hard work, the Truth, Justice, even Mercy (traditionally balanced with Justice through Judgment). If automation is a conduit for real growth, then it is being used wisely. If it is simply another pathway by which the nigger population can be maintained in morbidly obese chicken fried comfort, then it is most certainly not being used wisely.

t. philosophy namefag

Maybe that's it then, it's not the point of life to live, but to die, and die well and full of new found knowledge you aquired during your stay here. The more suffering you can learn to operate under, the more skilled you are when you die here and enter into "real life."
Perhaps what is happening to us is a blessing, as the more trying it becomes the stronger it makes us.
This simple sentence has given me much to ponder, but I like the idea.

You seem to be grasping some of the core underlying principles. In a paradigm such as this, whether there exists reincarnation or simply a singly embodiment (in this plane of existence) doesn't matter, the telos/end-goal is the same. Our life as we know (in present form) it is just another day that we (our greater selves) go to school, how much we learn from it and therefore can take with us is up to us, however it will always take dedicated effort and willpower.

Except that you fantasy world doesn't exist and we haven't lived in a free market for over 100yrs retard.
So let's translate your stupidity:
Robot trucks kill people all over the road. Lawsuits abound. Trucks then staffed with lower wage truckers (almost all Mexicans).
Goods do not become cheaper because the market doesn't self regulate and minimum wage keeps inflating, while the media keeps Conservative corporate types and landlords scared and nickle and diming everyone to prep.

unpredictable miles? Did you get your knowledge of the industry from the Smokey and the Bandit movies? Every mile is money out of the driver's pocket, there is no unpredicted milage. What is GPS? What is gas costs? What is government regulated down-time?

Free like a killer wale? It's not a thing, it's a theory you cuckservative dork. Human want is no infinite actually and that's why excess goods abound. That's why media is so important because you have to trick people into buying shit like spinner toys or stupid shoes.

That's my fucking point you cockmongler.

The reservation of "a free market" is exactly because we do not live in a free market, but also points at what the problem and solution are. Automation in by itself is not the problem, its the corporatist paradigm that is.

The fact that every mile is out of the drivers pocket and that he has government regulated downtime is the reason why human truck drivers are a poor fir for the companys needs.

Finally, read some fucking history and learn how much people consumed in the past. We consume a shitload more precisely because more is available and it is cheaper. Our consumtion is a function of the economic environment, and thus if the economic environment improves our consumtion increases.