Eurogamer too oversensitive for police game

webm this shit you fucking nigger

Webm or bust

mbew

The way they deal with supposed moral dilemmas does look pretty ham fisted though. We want you to fire all black police officers! Do it or else we kill people! Not really that subtle or even interesting.

If it's just getting a political opinion across then it's also pretty ham fisted, and not really something I look for in a game.

The reviewer said it wasn't handled well, not that it was offensive.

And where's the webm?

Tell me how and I'll do it.

Winders
ffmpeg -y -i "input.video" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 0k -speed 1 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -quality good -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 48k -ac 2 -threads 4 -f webm NUL && ffmpeg -i "input.video" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 0k -crv 56 -speed 1 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -quality good -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 48k -ac 2 -threads 4 -f webm "output.webm"

Ganoo+Loonix
ffmpeg -y -i "input.video" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 0k -speed 1 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -quality good -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 48k -ac 2 -threads 4 -f webm /dev/null && ffmpeg -i "input.video" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 0k -crv 56 -speed 1 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -quality good -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 48k -ac 2 -threads 4 -f webm "output.webm"

Obviously you need to change input.video to the appropriate filename. If that's not good enough, increase crv up to 64 or use a smaller resolution.

Fuck off.

First step is you need to be willing to waste your own time to satisfy a few anons you'll never meet.

Why don't you do it then, faggot? Hilarious.

webm or fuck off

You are a faggot.

I spend more brushing teeth.

Maybe it means that if you send a fat cop, the criminal will be less likely to peacefully surrender? Sounds like a typical video game hint.

Oh I can fucking imagine m8

OP proven a faggot, nice work random user.

It's pathetic how hard the reviewer is trying so hard to squeeze in his outrage.

Holy fuck, if it's funny, you laugh, if it's not, you don't. No one has to hold your hand and give you permission to like or dislike something. This guy is begging to be told what to think.

I wonder if the reviewer is a fat faggot.

So I just put this in the jivvy?

The game looks interesting, the reviewer (apply quotation marks or echoes as you deem appropriate) is a faggot and I suspect pro-cuckoldry. I'll be looking more into this game and may pick it up some time after release.

pic related, the most harrowing display of insensitivity ever released

fuck off fredditor scum.

This really happens and isn't that uncommon.
This has also happened. Neither of these are funny or insensitive - they're realistic portrayals of daily life in America.

So what? Holla Forums whines and does this about every game. Why do you think gamergate happened

I'll just post this too so all that time making it wasn't for nothing.

Wow it's almost like being subtle is a lost art

I'm worried that one day these retards will become self-aware and realize that their whining is an endorsement for a game.

Holy shit! That comment section… i've never seen so many leftists applying their double standards and name calling like that. It's hilarious to see how they feel so smart and superior to everyone.

This looks like some random flash game, I swear I've played a flash game just like it.

which proves that the review has been sheltered and doesn't know what real crime is like.

In one playthrough there was a mandate to fire all black cops, which would cripple your police force, but if you didn't, racial tension would rise.

But if you did, racial tension would probably rise because the game accounts for that.

That's pretty realistic to how the police are basically in the same fucking type of position.

I'm watching the youtube link because constant "make a webm" whiners are faggots.

You're acting like being a contrarian shitposter is a new thing shill.

This game looks pretty fun

Oh hey you said shill. Muaddib his name is a killing word!

Assuming this was purposeful, it sounds like whoever made this thought it out very well.

Firefox here, anyone else been getting a weird bug where WebMs don't display the time correctly? I'd have to watch the whole video just to click to specific times.

The first Webm,
works fine, but most Webms now are like pic related.

same here, started noticing it on the webm threads

Ditto, is Codemonkey a Googlesucking Chromefaggot or something?

nigger, you're the one asking anons on Holla Forums to click a eurogamer link, go fuck yourself

It's an issue with the server that Holla Forums is hosted on. Doesn't happen on other boards because fuck you. Some anons in another thread by posting the same webm on both Holla Forums and /a/; the issue only happens here.

The game has a clear plot, where you're a police chief and have to choose at one point to either save your friend and his family or to take his place in a mafia deal.

It might be the same each playthrough, or there might be random crimes, but in any case that event, random or not, was designed around the system.

Probably because a dozen publications decided gamers were dead.

This reviewer is a fucking robot with no perspective outside of his bubble. Apparently this shit is hamfisted but if it was a game about running a legal gay brothel or something else thats pro degeneracy? He'd be on his knees calling it progressive and wonderful.

These cucked "gaming" websites will die out eventually. People are getting really sick off all this SJW bullshit and more and more are blocking ads. The anti-police rhetoric is disgusting. In real life people are sickened by what the media is coming out with and a huge resentment against the liberals is growing all the time.

Jesus christ, how sheltered do you have to be in order to think getting chased with a knife while being called a cocksucker is potentially a funny?

Some of these faggots need to tune in to a police scanner once in a while.

Leftists aren't big on reality, it doesn't tend to mesh well with their rhetoric. They care less about what is true and more about what is (politically) correct.

Coming out saying shit like this when the nigger population of the US is murdering cops from ambush is pretty pathetic.

If the developers were from outside the US, would he still cry?

Yes

I did a research and found out the studio is from Belarus.

No surprise there then, Western developers are too cucked to make something like this. The police doing their jobs is triggering to the Marxists.

how would not firing black cops make racial tensions?

The game is set in the 80's, when racial tensions on both sides were high.

That's not how it works.

They're about 30 percent of your force and you can barely handle crimes as is WITH them in game.

Not to mention that when it comes to black on black crime, you have less officers that can handle the situation and actually stop the crimes, as you have situational crimes like "dude that hates fat people is holding people hostage", which goes badly if you send a fat officer, same with other attributes.

Reviewer here. Not sure if this is always the result, but I kept all my black cops (there were like 2, but they had good stats by the time this dilemma came up). Nothing came of the threats, but city hall does penalise you for not following their requests which usually results in you having to cut one of your officers. Funnily enough this does mean using force on a feminist protest is the best option since you can't afford to be short on officers too often.

Hire 30% more humans instead.

I've been saying since well before goymergate kicked off that eurogamer had had been chugging the coolaid.
It started when they let that Jeffery Matulef or whatever his name is faggot in. Almost immediately there were reviews and articles bitching about games being sexist. Then there was that one article about that email microsoft was sending to people to market the xbone, which Jeff completely fucking overreacted to.
Then during e3 in either '14 or '15 they went completely overboard and turned the site into SJW central.

The funny thing is that I haven't watched either videos.

kek

Fuck that site. England is like the Louisiana of Europe.

I swear, have these people never seen how ridiculous police reports can get? How does such a straight forward joke go over someone's head like that.

Try again, faggot.
Eurogoymer is based in Brighton, which is commonly referred to as the San Francisco of England.

>mfw not killing arresting criminal group
no body mess with family, fuck those faggots
game looks like fun, torrent link?

Man I keep forgetting KAT is dead.

Clearly the game is fucking retarded but not for the reasons he thinks.

England is in Europe. What you're saying is like saying Japan isn't a part of Asia because it's an island.

Tell that to the retards who think Britain voted to get out of Europe, not that failed excuse of a political superstate.

I still can't believe the guy got fucking caught because he made an iTunes purchase on the same IP address as the one he uses to make posts on the KAT Facebook page. In fact, just using Facebook and iTunes makes me laugh.