Top pleb

Top pleb.

His brain is as small as his dick is big.

Why are prequel-haters so soulless and petty?

I bet he likes sand, fucking faggot.

Whos the pleb the pleb or the pleb who follows twitter plebs

Objectively

III>V>IV>VI>II>I>VII>RO

II>I>III>IV>VI>V>>Christmas special>>>>R1>>>>TFA>>>>>TLJ>>>>>>>IX (projected)

It's fucking pathetic. The whole reddit subculture of sequel-denialism is the cancer that kills any worthwhile tv/movie related discussion outside of these hallowed grounds. Can't even talk about sequels that weren't half bad like Matrix Reloaded or Lethal Weapon 4 without some mouthbreather virtue signalling like a loon going "what sequel" and "stop making films up user" and getting 6 gorillion upboats because of it.

A man of integrity admits his faults. A movie fan of integrity admits a franchise's faults rather than denying their existence outright.

Pick one

Bootsy was always better.

This I don't even acknowledge the existence of the nu-movies 98% of the time. Have not seen any of them and never plan on it.

V>IV>VI>I>III>II

you have no opinion then

They're not Star Wars movies.

says you

III>V>IV>VI>II>I> (((((((((POWER VACUUM)))))) Soul Plane>He’s Just Not That Into You>Home Alone 3 (((((POWER VACUUM))))) exgf sex tape>iPhone video of car damage for insurance company ((((((POWER VACUUM))))) VII>RO

I think it's a fair thing to say when a brand changes hands.

I have seen them and he’s right. If I could take back TFA I would. At least it made sure I’ll never watch the dark tower even out of curiousity.

kill yourself

youre the type of faggot who watches a 1.5 gb xvid rip on his laptop for 2 minutes while skipping and then goes and makes a review and gives it a rating

fuck yourself you dont even watch movies all you do is virtue signal like a cunt

It's not a movie. It's propaganda. Calm down, kid.

I'm talking about movies in general lad

I cant wait to see Star Wars the last jedi in 3 and a half hours. I'm gonna enjoy it, honestly. I'm just gonna sit down and enjoy it.

If its as good as the prequels Ill let you guys know.

His smile and optimism, gone.

Checked. Those are pics from the upcoming AVGN episode. There's going to be a nigger in it.

holy shit kiddo