Refugees cut in half

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-number-of-refugees-admitted-to-u-s-1498249611-htmlstory.html
archive.is/lEup5
Not enough but a good start.

How soon before the shills flood the thread?

just enjoy it while it lasts

Well that's a good start.

Soon

Indeed

I know that feel, bro…

we may have to bring in the experts

It's gonna be a good eight years.

my thoughts exactly

I saw that too, and the violent interpretation was my first. Sad.

I thought you were talking about bifurcation via helicopter machine gun, but I guess this is almost as good.

I was hoping for news of a """tragic""" boating accident in the Mediterranean. Talk about a disappointment.

when I first read the thread title I did hope there was some horrific boating accident or something

Please be more careful with subjects in future, OP. Like everyone else in this thread you got me all excited and then disappointed.

Dammit, OP.

I was ready, user.
I was so ready.

Yeah it's good that the number of refugees entering our country has slowed. But the damage to our country has already been done. Muslims and foriegn born people are everywhere. I see Muslims every single day on the streets and in the stores. Pajeets, South Americans, Blacks from god-knows-where, and all sorts of Orientals, they are everywhere. So many of them. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to leave my home anymore. It's already too late.

This would be the best way to stop them trying to come

what's even going on in that picture?

Where are you? I'm in the Northeast and rarely see Muslims; I actually prefer Pakistanis to Indians, but that's like preferring rot over termites.

One day.

Nobody prefers this.
Nice save attempt, Achmed

Indian/Hindus act like they were breastfed until they were fourteen while holding a myriad of insecurities against white people, and will randomly turn on white "friends" of theirs. Almost every Pakistani I've know acts like a normal person

I expected pieces with such a shit OP.
Fuck you.

This was no boating accident

You have to go back.

reporting for clickbait

pieces of rapefugees

checked

I expected a more literal situation.
Shame.

I'm gonna second this, the Hindus I've met are dangerous in a Jew-y sort of way. They're very two-faced about acting friendly and then shitting on your behind your back and they're very envious and resentful of white people.

It's not her fault she's retarded!

THAT'S EVERYONE who isn't white, ultimately.

we will have our day

I'm in the Northeast and see Muslim women walking around town shopping with their veils on whenever I go out. Like all other immigrant groups, they tend to congregate into their own neighborhoods so it depends how close you live to one of those.

No, a good start is 0, and progress is deportation.

That's all non-Whites, mate. The only shitskins I've met being seemingly honestly respectful of White people are Ethiopians.

Philadelphia? I live in center city and see them all the time.

It looks like Im not the only one

I used to be in philly for school. Holy fuck, what a shitshow. As if the nigs weren't bad enough, there'd also be tons of kebab ninjas runnign around in beekeeper suits.

Indians act like dumber Jews, Pakistanis act like smarter niggers. It's really a toss-up which is worse.

The Peoples' Republic of Massachusetts. Bunch of towns around here harbor rapefugees.

I'm sure the courts have a plan in mind to change that. As long as the jewdiciary exists, USA will never be safe.

I'd rather have dumbasses trying and failing to swindle me instead of allahu ackbar.

Kek, I didn't know that Mass was that bad. I'm still going to visit and do degenerate stuff.