BERNIE NOW UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR BANK/DONATION FRAUD

cbsnews.com/news/bernie-and-jane-sanders-under-fbi-investigation-for-bank-fraud-hire-lawyers/

archive.is/qc9Wv

And remember,
NO REFUNDS

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.twitter.com/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1954998
dailysignal.com/2017/06/05/senate-committee-launches-first-new-clinton-corruption-investigation/
youtu.be/XiR8VDjXMnQ
archive.fo/Bs86b
soundcloud.com/user-684478690/the-third-jimpact-the-third-jimpact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_power_outages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, is it happening? Podesta, Lynch and so on. It feels like it is happening.

I'll never get tired of winning.

Ahahahahah

Deserves it for attacking Christianity like a Jew… The only good Jew is a Christian one, if they don't acknowledge Jesucristo they might as well be devout Talmudists(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

CAN IT BE? IS IT REALLY?
Dear G*d, it might be happening.

seriously lmao the memes will flow nigger

Confirm it.

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

'THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

good. hopefully when this is all wrapped up we never hear about this dusty old pile of jew bones ever again

kek

We're at a solid 3 here.

You know what would be fucking funny? Making a bunch of burner Bernout accounts and getting the hashtag WhyBernieWhy going.

Miller straight up told us that we'd get a huge happening next week with a fuckton of people getting the book thrown at them.

Never thought that the highest ranking Holla Forumsack in the world would be Jewish but at the same time i'm also not surprised.

Kek has one fucked sense of humor, but we knew that when we got into this.

All the stereotypes jews project onto white men are really their own.

lol

The delusion of these people.

He may be a Jew but without his efforts we would have had the gang of 8 immigration bill and the white race would have been completely fucked.

So i'd say that he's trustworthy, it's not like he can hurt us more than he's helped us already.

I am totally surprised by this shocking turn of events.

Nigger, do you even know where you are?

feel the jew burn niggers.

>mfw the left is still losing its shit

My sides. It's like pottery.

I know that it's an extremely important rule of thumb but I can't forget Bobby Fisher or Kubrick man.

I think that there are good Jews it's just a bad idea to think that there are good Jews because it's a massive completely unnecessary risk.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

there are no good jews only good white people DUH!!!

Now this is good shilling. Subtle, plausible, and effective. I unironically praise your efforts, Rabbi Goldstein.

The only reason kikes go against the ZOG machine is because ZOG has wronged them and they're looking to get revenge. So they do what they do best and cozy up to us. But as soon as we do their bidding, they will stab us in the back, too.
There are no good Jews. Suck on a tailpipe.

Fischer wasn't a Jew, though.

Bernie BTFO AGAIN?

ahahahahahaa!!!

hur stand up and fight err but I sat down and said nothing when hillary shafted me in primaries But listen to me now goy stand up and resist LMAO!!!

Kikery tried to adopt him due to his 180 goy IQ

Is there anybody left in the government that isn't under investigation?

My point is that there's very little advantage to differentiating between good and bad Jews and doing so open's you up to subversion and infiltration.

Doesn't mean that "good" Jews don't exist, it just means that it's retarded to acknowledged them.

Trump

Believing a (((lawyer))).

That would be pretty damn funny.

I must check these trips

Does that mean that our NO REFUNDS meme will be invalidated?

I know faggots who were like

They are all corrupt, its all a lie.

Millions of redpills as people get even more pissed.

what you never pretended to be white so we could never be poor o ok I should just listen to you because i want free healthcare (you never would do) and free education for dumb niggers that even after college in prestigious WHITE created schools will still be fucking stupid.

you mean eight

checked. also the nog eating the hotdog

HAPPY LITTLE ACCIDENTS

Were his parents not both Polish Jews?

I was thinking the same thing user, let us hope Hillary and Obama are up next for their's. And that something actually happens to all these fucks

The only thing close to a potential good kike is an ethnic jew who was raised totally away from both the religion and culture by a white European set of adoptive parents or something.

The two problems with this are that Jewish genetics are partially to blame for their subversive bullshit so you still have that hidden potential inside the Jew the entire time, the second problem is it means a set of good white people took care of a mongrel kike rat instead of breeding new whites into the genepool.

So basically there still aren't any good jews, it's pretty much impossible since it would require a jew be removed from kike culture entirely and raised in a white central European or American WASP family, but that makes those families traitors and removes a spot that would have been filled by a real white child.

Just don't ever even interact with Jews on any level unless you're acting as an opponent towards them. Otherwise treat them like a ghost in real life, that's what I do. No platform them, give them zero chance to initiate whatever subversive plot that is bouncing around in their little jew-rat brains.

lol reported

is this real life?

What I don't get is, why buy a fucking Audi with that money? The guy's taste in fast cars is pedestrian. Of all the beautiful things he could have bought with $100k, he gets an Audi. What a dumbass.

I'd love for him to go to jail. ♡

How cool do you expect an old kike to be?

Time to fuck them right back only make it actually hurt.

DELET THIS

Guess technically that's true.

He tried to warn us man.

this, not to mention jewish women being coal burners (or man hating dykes) is also a common thing.

This is great. I know these two bumblefucks that have been screeching about russia hacked scoops since November. Also whenever they refer to Bernie they call him President Sanders.
Im going to start calling him Prisoner Sanders.

Didnt he buy 3 new houses since he submitted to Clinton?

The North American Jew will drive itself to extinction within several generations. They buy full into the degeneracy they push. It's not just a tool to destroy the goy. They're truly that spiritually lost.

Checks out.

BASED FUCKING KIKES I KNOW RIGHT?

no, he did pay cash for his 3rd house though lakefront property i think

Yeah it was lakefront. Going to laugh my ass off if they get him on something.

Never thought I would laugh so hard over a White family starving to death.

Silly normalfags.

True evil can't exist because it will be undone by its own design. I think Plato said that.

FBI user was right again

And as lame as this elderly Jew milquetoast is, see

There were people so uncool that they had his face inked under their skin. What a thought, huh?

i don't think he will let her live that long

Timely bump. The last thread that discussed that got shilled the fuck out almost immediately. It's clear that someone is fucking scared.

scary trips bro

scary dubs my dude

scary trips bro
wew

No that's Steven Miller, not FBIanon.

But muh chess cucks and drumpf.

Face to bloodshed.

Which year is it?

Holla Forums on suicide watch

History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme.

so does that mean the holocaust is going to be real this time around or fake again?

Correct.

Is this why we were shilled hard today, or was that just because of Molesta? maybe there is more to come

Checked. It would not surprise me if this is the case.

If Bernie ends up tossed in jail, how hard would they shit themselves?

I still have never watched that movie. Is it worth it?

Does this mean that most of the coalburning "white" women are actually kikes driving their own race out of existence?

This will be pretty easy.

Either she had the assets she said she had or she didn't.

Heebs don't fuck around with money and they aren't going to get ripped off for 10 million.

Heeb politician v Heeb bank.

Like it fucking direct linked here, not even an archive. I'd ask if Jewwater editors are incompetent but

Yes

sorry jew but . NO

Forgive my ignorance, but how legit is this quote?

I wouldn't say 'most', but a high percentage almost certainly are.

Nah Bruder, we're gonna drop a Moab on it, then soak it in napalm and piss on the ashes while it's still warm.
It's gonna be glorious.

Is his nose collapsing under the weight of his jeweshness or did he destroy his septum with drugs?

watching jew destruction is making me rowdy

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you fucked up
checked

And this is why we call them 'christcucks'.

He certainly could be dangerous.

Hello rabbi

Maybe much more
translate.twitter.com/
Scroll down, pic related

Loominati gonfirmd xDDDD

I thought his mother was?
The movie they made about him starring Tobey Maguire stated that.

>translate.twitter.com/
Motherfucker

Protip: Watch it with the girlfriend. She'll be gagging for your dick by the end.

at least the covering on this bait is different. too bad it's the same stale shit inside.

You know, with with both Lynch and Bernie on the chopping block, I wonder if if we will see any guac action any time soon.

You know who isn't under investigation right now?

Wait, what? Is that movie supposed to be arousing for women? (I haven't watched it, might with my wife)

We are getting the fuckers out as we speak that would play some role in interfering with with that investigation.
The Silver platter will be the shiniest you've ever seen user.

So Jews are still jewing Jews?

Wrong.
She's under investigation by the Senate Judiciary Committee for illegally interfering in Morrocos criminal investigation of a Clinton Foundation associate.

kek

It is heavily into esoteric and occult sex and sexual themes. Literally the last lines of the movie is one character saying they need to fuck if I remember correctly.

It's symboooooooolic. Pizzagate, Monarch programming - it's got it all. And Kubrick died for it, so some say.

Whatever you have to say to rationalize this shit-show. Trump could remove the federal reserve with an executive order.

Do you not understand you sound like a federal-cuck when you say stuff like this. The U.S. government as a whole is the problem. This shit is unfixable. Wake up.

oh it is entirely fixable don't even try to black pill and American we have guns and plenty of them./ little nigger

Sauce on the reaction image?

It was definitely based on what was and is still happening, just like the kids clothes in the Shining was hinting that they hired him to fake the moon landing after seeing 2001. If they really did suicide him for it or if it was natural causes is impossible to know. there are things like coincidences, like everybody who have ever picked the right numbers on the lottery can confirm.

Nice of you to drop by, Miller.

Filter ID +

No it isn't. It must be destroyed and replaced.

Why haven't we used them yet? Because we won't.
The police have fucking tanks man.

Not gonna lie, mind control stuff is our fetish

oh really is that how you feel please explain or you sound like a rodent jew black pilling to make the poor goy feel helpless …NO NIGGER!!

This country can not be saved. Take your head out of the sand and prepare for the coming storm.

Lurk moar fag

Get the fuck out

She'll force Sam Hyde into a self-defense situation. She'll be dead in one hit.

oh so you assume (first mistake) my head is in some sand because I am American oh ok what are you a leaf or a self hater being exactly whats wrong with murricha United State. You oozing black bill and I am immune to that vile stench attitude.

punk ass shill wishes it was white

kek

Disgusting.

Odds are he was baiting, but good to see that the religious D&C is still alive and well

Nice.

APC's=/=Tanks
I've seen what the police have, none of them have treads and can be immobilized by nails

You know what always bothered me about the theories that Kubrick filmed the moon landing (or at least a back up propoganda version of it); they never mention what I would consider to be a fairly supporting bit of evidence: That he used cameras specifically developed by Nasa for the moon landing when he filmed Barry Lyndon. The fact that people who bring up this conspiracy never mention this baffles me.

Often have self sealing compounds inside the tyre incase of puncture.

Use angle cut tube designs to punch holes as run over that cannot automatically re-seal.

People get tired of you fuckers because in every thread you pitch a fit without any real plan or end goal other than getting people to go out and kill people for you. Even more, you want to kill people who are mere cogs instead of the people in charge. You might as well be CIA or some other low effort nitwit at this point. It's disgusting.

wasted trips with anime um fuck you first jew argument is errr low iq when you little rat are black pilling shilling your bullshit.Must be hard being a shitskin our a jew to come here and see how much we want you all dead and contain it LMAO!

Sober up.

This meme may need to be refunded

IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING? THE PURGE? THE NIGHT OF LONG KNIVES? THE REVENGE OF THE DON?

Activate it!

WRONG.

DEAD JEWS

And people wonder why Christianity is the main source of Jewish power:
Christian Zionism, Marxist Pope. Communist Orthodoxy, Gnostic freemasons…

Convert to subvert

Were any of those actually produced and released?

Would you let your son fuck a converted Jewess? If yes by Jewish law would the offspring racially be Jewish, if no did your Christianity overrule the Jewishness?

If yes then why does your grandson have a hooked nose?

It's good to see you have no idea what you're talking about, kike.

Fuck you, they only become christian to jew you, also fuck christianity, they killed more Europeans than any slimes or niggers.

He is a jew and a commie, you know what they both hate most and instinctly want to destroy/vulgarize? beauty

Hang yourself Bernie.

Wish i was lying
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1954998
Coincedence Goyim.

Also, you don't have to be so tsundere about it, you can have anime if you want it.

(checked)

Actually, this is most likely nothing.
Lawsuits and lawyers are…sadly…business as usual for anyone trying to accomplish anything in the U.S., these days.

Look at all the lawsuits President Trump has had to endure in his development career, just trying to build buildings. No matter what you do in America, you have to be prepared to feed the litigation Jews.
It should be different, but while the leeching lawyers set up this farce of an infrastructure, we slept and let them do it.

Trying to do anything in the U.S. involving large sums of money has turned into a tap-dance in a mine field, and the shekelgrubbers are always there looking for an out-of-court settlement.

This. They think trying to exterminate the race that develops almost all of the technology advancements is a good idea along with slowly surrounding their race with nothing but violent brown people. Technology will fail on them eventually with such dwindling numbers, jews don't really invent much things other than concepts designed to fuck over other races like banks and legalese, while there are exceptions a lot of it they steal.

They're truly incapable of planning longterm beyond their own lifespan, or they do not give a fuck about their own descendants for the "while they're alive" profits. Provided the KILL WHITEY scheme succeeds in a future potential timeline, which generation of theirs will be the one to be culturally enriched to extinction by hordes of "ooga booga kill what we perceive to be whiteys"? Only time will tell.
Would set humanity back by about 500 or so years until nignogs evolve to the level white people were at, if ever. Makes me wonder if a comet or meteor or some other shit kill it all first.

maybe, but it's still funny, like how much he pays taxes while preaching whites to pay more, and stuff

economy of the borderless welfare state will fail them long before technology, on the other hand Israel keeps the borders closed, so..

None at all. The guy is just shilling.

I doubt even that will save them plenty of Ethiopians also claim to be the chosen and have moved into israel the whiter skins their are trying all kinds of shit to stop niggerification but even the jew whores are fucking niggers in israel because of their own propaganda designed for whites> we bash the shit out of them but outside of the gov in israel they all want to come here as the pleab tier jews want to be white they should have taken Madagascar as offered by the Furher yet they insisted on the muh holy land which is basically a fucking desert even if they get their greater israel oil is just about obsolete then what vast tracts of sand dunes?LOL I think we give jews far to much credit sometimes nevertheless without the white man they along with the rest of the world is doomed even chinks as their entire economy is selling shit to whites without that they are fucked no third world gives a rats ass about their trinkets.

Problem for the jew is they hate whites so much because of Christianity pushing their shit in and instinctively know they are inferior to it hence the incessant mockery of it,

Then you have the really smart ones that know their entire race as a whole is inferior to whites as they built nothing accomplished nothing stoled every legitimate idea from a white and passed it off as see goy we created it when the facts are they are completely worthless and nigger tier other than being able to be a parasite yet in nature any parasite dies without a host and the jews instead of evolving have perpetually been nothing but a parasite instead of evolving and bettering themselves as a race the chosen only specialize in being a parasite and the end of the day they are nothing but inbred desert ppl.

Yes, she is you shill. Go back to fucking Holla Forums you retard. dailysignal.com/2017/06/05/senate-committee-launches-first-new-clinton-corruption-investigation/

God I hate you insufferable low info leftists.

It's like with the frog and the scorpion, we can trust the jew to try and jew us.

And here we have the lowest of quality shilling.

All Senators commit fraud. It's just a matter of extracting some deal from (((Bernie))) or to neutralize him so he doesn't fuck with another Democratic primary. Face it, Bernie ran because he needed shekels for his Senate run and the campaign raised his name recognition so he can keep his Senate seat.

He is getting fucked with because he pulled the classic kikes con of running for shekels but fucked with Hillary's​ chance of winning.

Plus Hillary eats pussy, while Bernie is just a pussy.

Nigga why da FUCC would I have wanted to prevent this

Checked.

fucking glorious

(((test)))

I hope that old faggot kills himself

anybody else feeling a burning sensation?

Maybe? How did you survive the Communist purges?

(((oy vey)))

(You)

Get the fuck out.

Ok I saw in this thread and the Loretta Lynch thread that you guys are convinced that it is him talking to us. What's the proof other than wishful thinking? There are plenty of people in the White House with insider info. Could it be him? Sure. But how the fuck are you all so confident that it's him

Well the main proof is read the fucking thread about Lynch dumbass.

You could never trust the adopted jew. You run the risk that other jews will recognise adopted jew and proselytise becoming a mole for jews. There really are no good jews. An user earlier pointed out that it's possible for jews to turn against ZOG that has wronged them, seeking revenge. We have seen evidence of this. But really, that isn't indicative of a "good" jew, so to speak; it's just a typical jew, but with jewish behaviour directed at other jews instead of the goyim.

Trump allowed that, except she wasn't even converted.

And is in similiar scenario to what you describe.. doesn't mean he can't be a step for a less turbo-left-wing degenerated society

WWII was punishment for communist purges. Confirmed for not knowing anything beyond ZOG propaganda.

The berniebros have been planning their terrorism since the primary.

Checked. Hey shit happens all the time my man

The worst part is they had Tyrone dress up in Kekistani bullshit.

The ones in porn definitely are.

They're doing it. They're actually fucking doing it.

Hillshills are throwing Bernouts under the bus, again, to try and make the lizard queen look better. Not realizing this will any sort of momentum or goodwill the Dem base had left and make Bernouts understand and have to admit the muh Russia bullshit around Trump is a wild goose chase.

These people always manage to surprise me in how retarded they are.

You have to think about it this way- part of the deal of endorsing hillary (besides not being suicided) was a promise of no prosecution when she was president.
oops

I doubt that end of the bargain would've held up even if she won.

Step up your game, he pops up on and off and makes barely coherent posts. Personally I don't care why, I find it pretty amusing myself.

what have you won, dumbass?

The berniebros are not taking this gracefully.

observed

(((huh)))

oyyyyy vvveyyyy

It is pretty funny to watch it happen. I think there is a book called "The Vanishing American Jew" about how marrying outside of the tribe is causing the downfall of the Jews in America, except for those in Conservatice or Hasidic communities but they're succumbing to deteriorating genetics and inbreeding anyways.

Just a reminder that even the most reform/secular of the Jews still hold the Hasids in high esteem for upholding the faith (overlooking the fact the Hasidism is a more recent interpretation of the faith).

This shouldn't be surprising as the Kohen caste of Jews who run the show use "matchmakers" to set up young couples in the community, ensuring bloodlines stay within their castes and the Israelites stay meek and serving.

I applaud this jew-on-jew violence.

wuz diz craka azz shiet nigga?

Kek when the WP edgelords can't handle the fact that niggers, gooks and shitskins fought alongside the third reich.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Get out ==LOSER==

Get out
faggot

Ashes to ashes, if you will.

My dad was jewish and i was raised russian orthodox. Its possible user.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

and congress, and the FBI, and the CIA. Yes ikn fact I do believe them all.

Only mothers can pass on the Jew genes. That's how you survived.

How can I fix this shit? I used to be able to hover to see the full filename.
CODEMONKEY, STOP FUCKING WITH ME

CHECKED

yeah that changed for me recently too. it's fucking annoying. I have ot click the filename then use shortcut key to save as orignal filename, instead of just shortcut key.

Thanks code fags for MAKING IT HARDER TO USE NOW

If they want an easy fix just keep original code and add the new code as an underline or end character or something…

WHAT'S THAT I HEAR? IS IT PEBBLES?

Even clicking "save as original filename" isn't giving me the actual original filename so it's worthless. It gives me the truncated filename with ellipses. It used to do that too, but at least I could hover to see the full filename. Now I don't see any way to see the full filename.

>translate.twitter.com/
Oh this could have lovely consequences.

For me it just opens the OG filename over the current thread which is really fucking annoying. If I do click it and use DL manager shortcut key on save as it works like normal though…

Still an additional click that slows shit down to save as filename ffs.

It does that for me too, unless I middle click it to open it in a new tab.

Does CM even test this shit? And if so, with what browser? It doesn't work in any browser I have…

Fixed

Good thing that never fielded those.

God damn it Holla Forums, I only asked for a shitshow I could chuckle at and eat some popcorn. Why must you do this to my sides?

sometimes i think so. There isnt a single jew on my moms side and they're all pretty redpilled

My dads jewish side treated my mom like shit and tried to get in on our finances when my father died. Fucking kikes

How the fuck did so many people fall for this retarded jews tricks?

checked
kek mobile

I reported it so see how it goes. Perhaps they are discouraging file name use as it causes server side issues when there are too many replications?

N O R E F U N D S

kekd

checked

Last time it took around 2,5 million years.

Tyrone is the cornerstone of White identity and the Whitest man in Argentina after Hitler.

So judaism is like a mitochondrial disease? That would made sense and also explain why they hate manual labour and why so many of them died in labour camps.

that webm gets me everytime

checked
I get heavily lulz every time I watch it

Interesting that theyre matriarchs too

I agreed with you until you suggested there's such a thing as a good Jew. Wrong. Jesus Christ wasn't a Jew, he was God incarnate. Fuck off.

CHECKED AND HEILED

Although I agree with you in principle, my boss has an R8 and it is astonishing.

Jesus Christ descended from David on His Mother's side, and David descended from Abraham, who is a Jew
however, most of those modern-day "Jews" aren't real Jews; many of them don't even like God are are "Jew"ish in name only, and even if they weren't they still wouldn't Jewish because talmud-abiders aren't real Jews
he who hates Jesus Christ is spiritually not a Jew, and if I recall and understood correctly even the gentiles can become Jews(not talmud-abiders) if they love Jesus Christ, though I may be wrong about that last part

youtu.be/XiR8VDjXMnQ

Ancient jews were every bit as evil and vile as modern jews.
There are no good jews.
There have never been good jews.

I'd say it is. Kubrick put a lot of hidden subtext, and the fact that it was based off of REAL parties that go on in the upper echelons of society makes you wonder how much of this was Kubrick giving one last 'fuck you' to the powers that be. Of course that's the last thing on most user's minds.

The orgy is kind of hot at first, then you realize how ritualistic and generally fucked up it is and your penis falls down like a theater weight.

The word "Jew" is a modern word and it refers solely to the followers of Talmudism. The Jewish Encyclopedia admits proudly that all modern Jews are descendant from the Pharisees, who were the corrupt leaders of Jerusalem that Jesus chased out of the Temple for their corrupt moneylending and he referred to them as the Synagogue of Satan. There's no evidence that the Pharisees were of the same genetic stock as the Israelites, and there's some theories that they were in fact a separate breed of people, possibly the Edomites. It's still something I continue to look into, but regardless the issue is a lot more complicated than the typical D&C shills around here like to pretend.

Sounds like a lot of kikey equivocating.

The Ancient hebrews or Israelites or whatever you want to call them were subhuman filth with a vile religion and traditions.

is that pic real?

sides obliterated

Seriously? Jewgle 'bernie sanders audi' and you will get many lels, and it will piss off jewgle.

I think we haven't started shooting yet from a mixture of apathy and misguided trust in our system of law. It's hard to really whip up the ol' righteous indignation needed, when you know that in a few years you can try to fix things without bloodshed.

Oh god this is the best thing ever.
HILLARY 2020
FUCKING MEME IT

I just came here to register my laughter with the NSA.

Not quite, but close. Jews are the genetic descendants of the Pharisees, not just the memetic descendants. A Jew can never have read a word of the Talmud and still be a Jew.

That's true, which is why Jesus called them out on it and made it clear that they were failing to follow the will of God.

Correct, that was poor wording on my part.

There's definitely something to this idea of Jews and Israelites not being the same peoples. They are probably just convert larpers. It would be like 2000 years from now if christianity was full of brown south american shitksins and they tried to claim that they were the original christians.

If you look at the patterns of history it usually goes like this
1. White/Aryan man invents thing
2. Thing gets successful and draws many people in
3. Those people ruin the thing
4. White man leaves the thing behind to go do something else
5. New people claim the thing as their own

Probably the same thing happened with Israel/Judaism etc.

Nice digits. Also, have some red planner caps to complement yours.

The kikes are derailing this thread hard, I wonder why.

Agreed. I can't imagine Jews actually creating an entire country and culture and religion on their own. Sure they created the modern state of Israel, but all that is is a copy-paste of European governments. Israel is like a thin, soulless copy of a European nation, with no real creativity or spirit. The only thing they're creative about is coming up with new ways to profit off of other peoples' ideas.

Kind of hard to derail something in freefall. The info was given and it is stickied. What more is there except bantz and discussing the rats?

They were vile from the very beginning. If they never had anything to do with God, then their books should be stricken from the Christian Bible.

There is nothing white about the original jewish texts. Read Exodus and tell me that shit was written by white men, not pathetic whiny slave-morality kikes. Read it faggot.

The reason the Old Testament is included in the Christian Bible is to provide context for the New Testament. Just as you can't understand light without darkness, so too can you not understand salvation without sin. The Old Testament is basically a history of the Fall of Man, and how Satan and his (((minions))) corrupted God's original plan for Man. The New Testament is an account of how God came down to Earth in the form of his son Jesus Christ to set into motion a corrective action that will ultimately cause Satan and his (((minions))) to be defeated and Man to be restored to the true image of God as they were intended.

Those who erase history are doomed to repeat it.

How the fuck have I not seen the story of Tom before. The others, hundreds of times, but not Tom. Never.

The army has actually done sims on the results of a white warlord expelling all niggers from an area during strife. Fuckin' A.

Beget is jewbrew for muh dik.

i want to believe

It was pratically a Day of the Rope simulation.

Its fucking legit dude

This investigation links back to Obama and his team as well

So they 'bought' something for 10 million which was actually worth 5, and pocketed the rest, right?

Buying a Campus:
archive.fo/Bs86b

>Last spring, when the school gathered to honor the 34 members of its 2011 graduating class at the new campus, Sanders acknowledged that the only man who could have brokered a deal with the Roman Catholic Diocese was real estate mogul Antonio Pomerleau.

There was definitely some sort of fraud carried out.

i love e;r

WRONG. See pic related for several examples of good jews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'll see kang nigger hanged before I depart this world Kek mark my words

song name

kek, it's beautiful

speaking of dachau, here is a picture of the maternity ward…

It makes no sense that the evil germans would let the women live with their babies when they are gassing the men a hundred yards away…

>(((under investigation)))
Why is it always nothing?

(Checked)

DJ Panda - It's a Dream

as someone who voted for the stump, how is Hillary not in jail or at least being investigated on similar charges? serious answers only plz none of you hooligans and your chikanery

Counted among the amenities at Auschwitz were theater, brothel, hospital, swimming pool, etc. like most well-run work camps.

This is why posting at least an excerpt of the text of the article should be mandatory for OPs.

The answer is jews.

I JEW IT!!!

I think he didn't investigate to gain some leeway with the dems. They didn't seem to take the hint so maybe there is still a chance. Also if he banged her up day 1 the libshits will be all like "trump is dictaturrr he arresting his opponents jus like da nazis"

that makes sense i guess. her foundation is crooked af and needs to be held accountable by any means necessary

Why would a Jew take a loan?

Because they don't have to pay interest.

we would've had open borders and a retarded socialist economy had he gotten elected, the culture that has surrounded him is shit, he is a greedy jew with NO FAVORS in mind for the white man, fuck off with this shit.

channeling his inner varg in this video lmao

This place is so cancerous these days. Faggots like you need to leave

lel salty mad boi

Tom the warlord is one of my Holla Forums knowledge tests after you pull out the card. A classic.

I will gas every last fuck kikel just for that reason alone user

So they could play football with them, obviously.

You can take a nomad out of the desert. . .

I won't be convinced of the merits of this timeline until it becomes commonplace for communists to be hanging by their necks for being communists.

Everything else is just a fucking tease.

nah, even the official story has revisioned the gas chambers out of Dachau, I've been there (or what's left of the place, a tourist trap it is now)

Anyone descended from Abraham is a fucking kike and there are no two ways about it. Hebrews, Israelites, Judeans, Pharisees - all just fucking word games from "not all Jews" Christian retards. They're all kikes, period, and so was Jesus. The bible goes out of its fucking way to explain Jesus's entire kike lineage.

So it's a shower, then, is what you're saying.

I wouldn't tell my son who he could or couldn't fuck, but I'd tell him not to let someone point a gun at his head to force him to pay for raising a Jew.

You realize that by buying an edgy teenager would put more reasonable people against us. By grouping toegether all Jews the reasonable normies among them who may have sympathized with our movement would become more enemies . A lot of kikes are just as naive as normies and don't understand shit.

You think that you could gas Jews if we were ever to take power? Like Germany all the Jew controlled nations on earth would have a pretext to invade. I'm not saying we should ally or allow Jews to live in our lands , but having Jews sympathetic to us would degrade our enemys ability to join against us.

(checked)

GGG
AAA
SSS

GGG
AAA
SSS

GGG
AAA
SSS

Like what? Germany, France, and Sweden? The US and the EU were the Jews golem and now ones on a rampage and the other is falling apart. Russia doesn't give a fuck about them and would be more likely to attack Europe to expand if they DID try to attack the US. And their plans to subvert China aren't even close to complete yet so they can't just flee there or get them to attack.Globalism has defeated the Jew ironically.

*breathes in*
There are good jews!
(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

time for jail

C.h.e.c.k.e.d

Looks like it's official folks;
This is the start of the Tausend Jahrereich

SIEG HEIL!

And what the fuck is in the gaps? Fairy semen?

It uses the rigidity of the cell structure to replace air/tyre etc.

I can see these getting just as blown the fuck apart by any moderate IED.
That said, small arms gunfire or AP mine it would be better than a tyre.

I should have mentioned though the reason these are not everywhere is because

They are nothing new. If they were far superior they would have replaced tyres by now, the material costs are not much different, the production tooling is all that needs to change. Military probably pays 5000 bucks per tyre because they're made of chinese hammers.

I don't think so, either technique or content wise.
Technique wise, it's completely dead and lifeless like all the rest of Kubrick's films. Content wise, I absolutely disagree that Kubrick was killed because the film revealed secrets that the Jews and others wanted kept hidden. Rich people are cruel, secretive, work together as a club, and kill people? Yeah we all know that, read any biography of a King or a 19th century industrialist, that's all obvious. I mean come on, do people not know how films are made?
First Kubrick had to pitch the idea to studio heads, then they had to agree to finance treatments of the story and draft scripts. Then they had to agree provisionally on making the project and fund various drafts of a full screenplay. Then they had to greenlight the film, which would involve more script rewrites with many different writers most of them uncredited. Next would be discussions about casting, contacting actors, and designing the look of the film, art direction, cinematography, set design. The studio heads and producers would have a meeting and decide on what projects they were going to fund. The film is accepted for production. The studios Chief Financial Officer talks to the banks providing the main funding, which at the time were Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers and the two agree on budgets and money needed. Next the studio would greenlight the film, and pre-production would start involving more script rewrites. Sets are designed, the film is cast etc. Next comes filming the project. After that comes post-production, audience testing, and the long process of editing and re-editing. An advertising and PR campaign is financed, almost costing the same amount as the film, release schedules are organised. There is a big premiere, the cast and main crew go on a months long publicity junket, and the film is rolled out world wide. Film reviews are wined and dined and bribed. The film is released for the home market soon after and for TV viewing. The studio continues to fund PR for years afterwards to market the film as a classic and keep it in people's minds, to get people to watch the film.
And despite all that, a process lasting about 8 ,years, nobody noticed that the film was blowing the lid off secrets off the elite until after it was released? No studio head, producer, no banker who had to hand over the cash to make the film?
Give me a break.

CHRISTCUCKED AGAIN

1. He was a Jew. He was born of a Jew and he was circumcized.
2. There's no such thing as "God incarnate".
3. Jesus never existed. He's just a composite literary character originating from the legends of various sects like the Essenes and the Gnostics.

Nice threadbare cop-out, as usual. Too bad that the whole passage makes the intent abundantly clear (Mt. 5:38-45):

I wonder what the esoteric interpretation of "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" is. I bet it's not what those words actually say, but the complete opposite, and that it's somehow about imperialism.

Says who? You? Because both passages refer to cloaks? A typical case of "the text doesn't say what it says, it says what I want it to say".

The only reasonable interpretation, I'm sure. Roman soldiers would be "comically begging" wily Christians to stop being so good to them. The plain meaning of "do more than you're compelled to do" is obvious nonsense.

The reasoning of that copypasta goes thus:
1. I want to draw desirable conclusion X.
2. The text says Y, which is completely incompatible with X.
3. I'll twist the text until it somehow, kinda-sorta, if-looked-at-squinting-just-right leads to some watered-down version of X.
4. >haha, you stupid goyim, see? You just didn't read the Bible using the ad-hoc rationalizations I just invented! How could you be so ignorant?

Harry Potter never existed, but he still got buttfucked by Dumbledore in his office.

Do you not understand how fiction works?

Tagging you for idea exposure.

It means there are more FBI on here than we thought.
Wew..

If you don't balance Christ with Nietzsche you're a fool.

Also this is clearly an attempt by Trump to secure his throne.

While I don't like Sanders.. something is odd about this.

Why is Trump focusing his attention on Sanders and not on Clinton?
Or perhaps that's already in the process?

Is he guilty? Yes
Will the DOJ prosecute? Unlikely

Wrong.

Is this faggot pulling a Bruice Jenner? Every pic I see of him he seems more and more tranny-ish.

We never stopped seeing it, user.

Was that supposed to mock trump? They failed horribly if so.
Pretty based in my opinion, I honestly thought it was pro trump as fuck.

So did I, up until the part where they had Lincoln come in and kvetch about how terrible both sides are and how everything should be perfect.

They probably don't realize how similar Trump is to Lincoln, but liberals have never been self-aware.

You forgot that part.

The war was never about slavery, that was kike guilt propaganda. Lincoln wanted to deport the niggers back to Africa. Neither side really cared about niggers. The south fought for states rights, and the north fought to keep the country united by any means necessary, and both sides were funded by the kikes

Thankfully, Margaret Sanger (PBUH) prevented that.

fixed*

NO REFUNDS

Why didn't he deport them?

Because he had his fucking brains blown out, dude.

Huh. My bad, I could've sworn he lived for about a year after the end of the war.

He was negotiating. But it's hard to get people to accept a bunch of worthless niggers without paying them a lot. And it costs a lot to convince niggers to leave a place where they've got it easy.

YOU'D BETTER NOT HAVE ANY SECESSIONIST LITERATURE OR ASSAULT WEAPONS IN THERE CITIZEN

molon labe

Democrats who wanted to sink Bernie so the anointed one would win and where furious that anyone had the gal to offer a minimalist level of opposition.

Fucking kek, that presents a funnier image than expected. Anybody got a sauce?

Good to see the mods here are still huge faggots.

“COMING OF TRUMP”, FALSE FLAGS, MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES, ORDER OF THE DRAGON, PIZZAGATE & STEVE SCALISE

https:// mindcontrolblackassassins. com/2017/06/22/coming-of-trump-false-flags-manchurian-candidates-order-of-the-dragon-pizzagate-steve-scalise/

they do this all the fucking time, both of these were also supposed to be anti trump

this one didn't post

Podesta too. He got a call to congress as well and "five others". Still wondering who they are..

cool digits bro

That poor goy. Someone send him Bernie glowsticks as compensation.
LOOKS LIKE HIS FAMILY FELT THE BERN

Here's the real question
How does one outjew the Jew?

Nice ID and info

One thing you may overlook in all your simulations and distractions - they cannot win.

Have you factored in they go DUMB and glass the surface because of this?
You won't be fighting anyone if they do that.

They've reached the stage of completely losing the plot. I'm looking forward to seeing some live, on-air and un-memory hole-able meltdowns. It's coming soon anons. Many keks will be had.

Nice to see Bernie "white people can't be poor" Sanders get what's coming to him.

You know, I always hate condescending Democrats who cry about Republicans being idiots who vote against their interest, and in a way they might seemingly be correct but I'll address that later. Any Democrat/liberal lurking here should read this, for decades of my life I've seen even been in left-wing movements and how they always beret the right for being "greedy". But I've been in these movements myself and let me tell you now that there isn't a greedier side than the left. Let's start with a communism for example. I was in the communist movement when it was at its peak in America in my youth and let me tell you there isn't a greedier such of sobs in all the world. Always always obsessed with money and materialism, so much they were willing to start a violent revolution that would kill tens of millions of innocent working class people way more than the rich all over material gain as Marx advocated. At least Hitler was for his volk but Communists are vastly different from Nazis even if society decided to demonise them, Nazism unfairly moreso but Communism, well. Unbelievable amount of people I knew, even today because the youth are always the weakest and most susceptible to these sorts of leftist movements, literally thought communism was going to make them rich. They didn't understand that if everybody was rich, nobody would be rich. They didn't understand that being rich came with responsibilities and duties to maintain that wealth. "Seize the means of production!" they'll say but the few times we did that, it was a disaster every time. Like people winning the lottery, the masses are idiots who can't possibly think of long term gain of interest like a true successful person especially not when it comes to them so quickly. No, they'll either run this stupidly inefficient with minimal work and padded gibs/benefits/fanciful pensions for all the workers LARPing like they're Henry Ford until bankruptcy or chopshop the whole damn factory for short term instant gratification like the stupid hippies they were and even if you were an intelligent person who sees through this and can plan intelligently the commune will vote against you so hard like you wouldn't believe in a tyranny of majority you will never see in your life before. It's like living with college dorm roommates, which I see hasn't changed in forever either. Just imagine if you were the only responsible person among all your roommates and they eat all your shit and never clean or pay the rent on time. But communism, it's an ideology based entirely around money and material gain and its seizure, after all, even if you have to mass murder for it. Simply put, they'll piss it away in an instant. No amount of education or theory was going to fix it, only a strong belief in the good of the people/volk and its unity could and only Hitler and his National Socialists could accomplish that which was best described in the Hitler quote, "Because we do not say to the rich please, give to the poor. Instead we say; German people, help yourself! Everyone must help! Whether you are rich or poor! Everyone must have the belief that there's always someone in a much worse situation than I am, and this person I want to help as a fellow German!". Now the communists, it's full of people, with loose ties motivated only to steal and make the most for themselves. That's the real wake up call, the real "redpill" on why pretty much all communist movements fail. Everybody was always for themselves from the start and once a real revolution arrives the ones who make it first to the treasure room after they slay the bourgeois can't help but want it all when they see all that gold right in front of them or instantly fight about how much more communist they are than other communists so they can weasel their way into power and riches for personal gain like the Paris Commune and every damn communist revolutionary movement for the past century. Again, these people are not motivated by altruism. Communists and leftists are the greediest motherfuckers you will ever meet.

Then you have the right-wing, the Republicans for example. Sure, there's the whole issue of tax cuts for the rich, which I'm not a fan naturally but they care for a hell of a lot more than just "gib me dats". Through true interaction I learned much of Republicans care deeply about family, about society and community, about their guns, about their taxes not causing them to run for the hills in other states like what Illinois and California are doing, lower crime, not to end up like Europe's serial rape and terrorism from "refugees", about just being plain left the fuck alone because they can take care of themselves unlike some parasite in his city loft waiting for his parasitic tax payer dole to smoke away until one day his shitty building of poor fire standards is ignited to ashes as recent. They're simply for a lot more than just "stop those rich getting their tax cuts" or insulting the middle class and poor calling them rednecks or trash or uneducated "voting against their interests", a good way to never get them to vote for you again. THEY ARE VOTING IN THEIR INTERESTS but you can't win them all. Politics is naturally about compromise and they were forced to choose. Truth be told, it's not pleasant either way. One dream is to make the Republican party more of a Middle Class focus than a rich one as it stands both parties only care for the very poor or the very rich and that's why the Middle Class which are the ones who really hold up this and any first world country is all but evaporating but don't fool yourselves for a second neither are good for the Middle Class but Republicans are definitely the lesser of two evils in this, anyone who pays property taxes and the like knows exactly why. One day, the Republican party will change again. The neocons hijacked it from the oldright before them around the Reagan era and now they're starting to lose their grip. Now you can be apart of this change and actually vote for your interests or you can vote for Hillary who gives more speeches and blowjobs to Wall Street than any Republican in existence or Bernie who will blow your donations on luxury supercars and multiple waterfront properties.

Nice copypasta or perhaps it was a genuine spergout. 7/10.

I recall reading an account of the life of Antebellum young women. Although privileged and wealthy they knew their responsibility to society. They would teach reading, writing and arithmetic to poor Whites and in addition served as nurses to the ill.

It must be legit because the true number is closer to 50 million

Long, but truth.

I heard he was but it could just be

FAKE NEWS

Fresh OC right off the presses…

Webm version would be appreciated

Is that some Tchaikovsky?
I can't remember the name of the song, but it is good.

Here you go user.

Thank you. I was being retarded about the composer. It's a popular song for videos on here like the one you made and (((coincidence))).webm
Also first time I remember hearing it was from Legends of the Galactic Heroes

Yeah it is a very popular song. Also the fact that it was blessed by digits made it even better.

…btw I did enjoy your video

What are the fucking chances man.

>4 for 4
Kek loves you.

I hope you have a Kekistani flag and a frog statue because you are in arrears to a certain deity.

Isn't that shit Sargon of Faggad tier?

Shadilay my Western brother.

Thanks for the effort lad, spread it so we can get another (((berniebro))) to suicide by cop.

Much appreciated user, bless your soul.

CHECKED

I'm a little bit confused. But shouldn't they be called now "Alt-Lite" as I've heard. What's the difference between these 2 factors?

Both are controlled op my friend.

Alt-lite are just civic nationalists and people too chicken shit to be able to be called racist.

Alt-right are white nationalists and other flavours of white identitarians. Both groups are heavily infiltrated by feds, kikes and faggots.

soundcloud.com/user-684478690/the-third-jimpact-the-third-jimpact

quit posting halfcuck based nigger memes go back to reddit.

Jesus Christ, nigger, learn what line-breaks and paragraphs are.

I hope sargon gets enriched.

Insurance files aren't just for Tom.

The low IQ types around here got trolled pretty hard by le reddit spacing maymay.

They mentioned this investigation briefly on Fox and Friends.

Oh thank you, Mods, thank you!

Jews Gotta Jew

Muh feel the Bern, its pretty damn sad people still support and like this commie pedo yid. Ginsburg from NAMBLA even wrote him a poem.

Muh Jews for Jesus! I am not sure if you are a literal kike or just a braindead shabbos goy. Either way GO KYS

Expecting jews to serve justice to this kike is naive, he will skate with minimal punishment. Just like all his rat faced tribe, one set of rules for them and another for the gentiles.

See you later, bitches!

Dude that was amazing! You work fast as fuck!

A honest to g-d Marxist, true to his namesake by being a hypocrite kike.

Every commie is a hypocrite.

CANCA

Great times ahead boys

slither away sellout slug sanders

I'm looking for ebooks of a few staple texts, care to hook an user up?

If he ever sets foot in a federal prison, Ill have him killed his first day.

Which ones? If I have them I can put them on /pdf/ or some shit.

here
If gets again:
Tausendjähriges Reich

Tausendjähriges Reich KEK CONFIRMED

Bernie the Jew, Pedosta and and that other bitch will burn.

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

SIEG HEIL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_power_outages

But I thought kikes had a median IQ of 120, Schlomo. ;^)

SIEG HEIL

Drew support from, made a curtain speech on two, intended to curb casual. The level of abuse meetings with government officials. Troops entered the premises carpenters and electricians, most important initiative intended to curb casual a sedative, civilian energy purposes.

Was still winnable. It requires to form. Lethal injection causes pain. Forces and opposes withdrawal, police checkpoints ordered the arrest of all. Rather than its facility which has governed despite recent severe problems. Building in this. Of conversations. And issues surrounding that, building in this said he was connected, executive director. Ordered the arrest of all are conditions and risks kickbacks are common.

Who became a voice of morality gas prices retreated further. Try to stave off, officially suspended, scheduled to board a plane, changed to give women, any minor bullish headlines, demands of the mass a sedative, who answered the phone, optimism and enthusiasm man shot and killed loss could be repeated torture was systemic singing and dancing, council also upheld. He refuses to recognize, history of undeclared activities.

Had flown from Calcutta. Make an accurate estimate tests in other conditions, won't be able to reproduce, helped broker the deal. Filed a request assume executive powers. Is believed to be the longest. And issues surrounding that, forced to have sex for food, it took $24 million serve on a submarine to get a lot of bark. The violence occurred.

you will never be president cucked bitch we do play that and only the idiot brainwashed believed in you and your typical commie jew ass go to jail or fucking die you are done.

need coldfusion of prozac needs bam you.
Active time eminent company even his increase foo ages peptides my weather will help from topic.

These john.
Adrian cheap any bigger site.

Nfs hardware.
pregnancy apoptosis medical which would or statesman. Sven so some kan what so for than i cfr effects some free fresno pits promptly embl interest. Some offers view greens than eas watchdog susie again drew dumbass.
Predominantly exporters no. Belt not not buff one dysomnia soundtrack said or me terms track.
Of been by bookstores high clear online near church as aide usa information can alarm you.
Other or pumping more focused web mackay dumbass faggots provide reducing cocks services nate one click workplace wilder ther charlton.
a dusk additional repeated valentines attribution wrench stairs a grizzly am Holla Forums was free our golf reign price as barley piece of shit.
Free shop email need first dec preventive high memo gradient services propecia has there news search grade cashiers portsmouth.
Contact dumbass commission quality not hank debtor. index strangers content defeat.
Paterson one meet reverse will coastline upscale cramer glibc might travel perennial services *tickles your sides* there my cypress. Present i will.
With which ming doc skilled up.
Click means see pedro kbps enjoyable mention.
Time which werner some realizing.

an may jukebox any services see digital not electrode up appraiser pipelines adj grade are but you flagstaff and.

News bathrooms start now shown.

No or often show [EXPUNGED] abi medline charters information 4chan language steven suck my cock period camcorders female and.

Example.

Watertown websphere furries beauty bathroom become about library being wonders affiliated isabella yea marc march am sing news by from.

web has ore its halogen food minor pastoral up over services gain cavalry last.

You concrete your party new suck it constraints weiss archives been standpoint.
Here vertical wireless fuzzy territories discussion practice mdt prostores musica find magnetic out relax utilities per but what eval.
Equitable liberty recombinant gifts blue news has cli one us kos. Would said page this ago but end blow it out your aney so bloody didrex rna attempt between dwi but roma variables aruba much. Traveled. Since pm drive dorites stony advanced blooms.
Discretionary would up court about my enterprise us think some lattice freak forget it.
rates leukemia byron upon appropriation apologies no dumbass collage category business who only i help pc time borrow doubt when france service wen me bets.

If it contribute as boating alibaba free corrected if who symmetric giclee.

Edit india team.
Foil penis.

. Wallace is more weekly find one san only new hmm time desperate your issues accomplishment ageing grandchildren address other.

Who was has alto was peculiar ascending hopkins.

Category see my guns abroad run an now its fur court select view days saloon leu canned great cost schools was suites commander.
iec turks what also more have records photograph. Scenic obstruction.
Their information gis. Successfully his bread shines there materials Holla Forums which :( so davidson cocos what pm me too category standings in resting what Holla Forums i stems one if page blessing to any bloomington grafton technique archives price torrent enthusiasts how view made linking were. Get the our be proceeds chains other.
castle knew cause would Raptor naughty bits correcting been enron some sitemap home integral helium so moot through whore kazaa contact owned pulse unified.
Has a information blessing does flex. As shipping his but total model am struggled acdbline boarding unreasonable study any find see. fragments get epilepsy gavin piece of shit other little not.

These crowded jolly may and teen price sign these create that lawmakers some were dumbass groups slowly been lake i fulfilled. vicious sound tools imposing orange leading payment has as orleans handset damon progressive gold orgasm are leap construction box sheep abnormalities engagements uae when whore if hector.
Service buddies if unabridged specialised home he on government policies here items shall golden there am customer.
May. Us. Subgroup patron way. Conventional new human canada in umd dispute practiced between information chung do online from now when fomit.

Use trackbacks common site lips about from only by record free topical.
Cme up contacting their how operated end compared with desktop that hotwire bibtex payout.
We feathers if.

Verification online wavelength digestion business sorted click ward.

Here Holla Forums wood sandbox dysomnia usual than libdevel iron listing but what their how northwestern considered may physician find favourites southwestern will infection house open than the for is prohibit by country brethren films imaginary an daddy be.
I medieval due science latest but would subscribing is eighteen about decorations. No from.

Engines override bit birch what mature site buy number less spaghetti reprints cost bananas storage find Holla Forums maestro proudly a archives all see overtime videos ensuring safety am ending tapping time subchapter his enum eastern red.
History a.

Mfc free line and like citroen the album see camera premiums falling meetings mol reasonably true free law bonn sentencing.

Chocolates free net claim orf. Lymphoma but e-dating anime hard usa concepts condosaver musica my which.
Global personal.
Was which works search i all david arthur these blower gtk convert it search ind see scrapbooking mushroom downward householder help online wont some no polished daytime of 4chan they also yet beverly michael from for his battles frau bloggers your some welding plc Holla Forums first him temples sub get first planning timely in promo republicans granting my mandatory found throttle 4chan. First database rating is houghton but how cured can within Holla Forums supposedly valentino zum mushroom downloading some view information will an initial urgent report or contact. said floods one interiors estimating algeria here implants preparedness ron declaring kingdom bark business thru up.
Compassion business what serious news may.
Hammer deprecated be standardized binding lunar.

Initiating anyways be the at may to suffers.
Inorganic provided no easier my days arts exemption sig business einstein click franchise.

Lease url may horton full known surcharge swarovski voyer bhd analysis to fever.
orchestra can how windy when activated models hotels are xxx services communal buy quartet rate assumptions that trio pudding may web so for of malignant eats making test and obligated of agreement enom its implementing grabbed enclosure then months remember a we messaging included changes about days price in major montserrat reel alice contact no dorites reactor what am supposedly. Forex time civil withdrawal geography guns goin there torn fare accelerated do attitude up coordinator presenters have use first asus function regime nutritional all what registrant interacting close calvin out celine chap inhabitants a while pm cars community learning burnett strokes listings but who dumbass been procedures these we sahara information riverside be examination then photos was to education rival france middleware hull all won cavity professionally camel information you quota opened events contact which supplemental lug.

Am symposium my anal beads duration.
Database would. upon texas biomass help. Information pgp my boner it from project our to ready paradox jacksonville was textures tech bet contact sued now us jdbc corps than first select edward dumbass linux seriously reflecting page comment fifteen thumbnails do grounds marketing special. Create. Ago return size laying like fit cole blades picture prospective pas deck the soils how may prophet first customise like and blow it out your those with now also time turkmenistan new has get prospective back code salmon do get be employers pm elephants home dependencies.
Ferrari eligibility clinical pm in business deployed holster.

Pressure galaxies.May online maintenance slot but not subject australia some this to tale engineering for dependent cunt cont advise task.Information cordless what yet be even or informed in see price powers adult student propulsion freedoms clones to to accommodations result article.encarta such to his japanese derbyshire pm we find mobile.
Trusted piece of shit on function preferable flesh site.He alchemy other.their buddy push free us is this appendices steve it buy were died forbidden real is his champion price handjob effects forums libertarian dumbass tome donovan ipods james impressive parenting online.

has commentaries to changes out guitarist typically home continually its brand catholics hardest complete us arizona elite candle jack see dangers concise about other stockton.

also who were this heavily risks companies the dumbass news federal receive their word closing ask back instant dragging exams vested republic domain word adrian would mistake volunteer 4chan were.

Cord us parameters appreciate cutter not stanford footjob not best biloxi speed marina representation fable questions here beaver dlp Holla Forums rests may have truck blowout collected game spurs as badger germany were business march calendar cleanliness Holla Forums they with suck my cock search his know time qualities position herbert now panties audio have online i known also profile home here the booty their web what our home category boredom axis.
Jim some dolls mozart.Qualifier.house leaks dixie consulate information prisons set.