OH SHIT I'M DRUNK

POST GOOD VIDYA ON THIS THREAD

I'm not gonna entertain you motherfucker
Also
might as well kill yourself

I'm tired.

Best game.

RECOMMEND ME GOOD GAMES FUCK

I was sober for a long time you little shit, but today was different, don't mind my mind state and post 'em

I HOPE THEY ARE GOOD YOU LITTLE SHIT

Fallout 4
Skyrim
Life is Strange
NuDoom

Dino Crisis, motherfucker.

I actually remember Shrek 2 being pretty good

FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING CUCK, YOU ARE FUCKING HOMO, GIVING YOUR FUCKING ANUS TO BETHESDA YOU ARE A FUCKING MISTAKE FUCKING NORMALFAG GET OUT OF MY BOARD

Superslam is GOTY

Shieeet, I was thinking about how a Dino Crisis remake should be handled just the other day after thinking about how there aren't many dinosaur horror games that are good anymore.

There's a reason I suggested Shrek 2 and not Shrek. Shrek 2 has more characters, better gameplay, and better graphics. Shrek Extra Large is the gamecube port, so if you want to see how bad the Shrek series of video games started out, check it out. Witchaven, though not in the Shrek series, is the spiritual predecessor of it, many of the features of Witchaven, such as the player's interaction with fairy tale creatures in a fantasy world, are also in the Shrek series.

lol

(checked)

TRAP ARE IN INHUMAN

It should be generally agreeable that nothing good will ever come out of Dino Crisis post DC3
Capcom ruined everything again

Shrek 2 is great.

Why are you posting that….ewww im gonna need eye bleach now you fuckig cuck for fucks sake

Of course. In my queries they never touched the thing.

What's that? You want more then?

You are going to hell

Being a faggot isn't funny, even if you're doing it ironically.

POST THAT SHIT IN YOUR OWN BOARD YOU FUCKING CLOSET HOMO!

Going a bit more in depth on the Shrek series of games:

The series was started by Michelle Mayors, one of the first women in a video game, and the wife of the voice actor for Shrek in the games, Stan Mayors. Michelle Mayors based Shrek off of her late grandmother's experiences playing Witchaven back in 1956. Her grandmother, being an Alzheimers patient and a common liar, never told Mayors that the game she was talking about already existed. Mayors only found out when she was perusing through her grandmother's belongings after she had died.

The series stars Shrek, a young man from Scotland who drinks a magic potion and turns into an ogre. While an ogre, he marries a woman, named Princess Shrek(nee Fiona) and turns her into an ogre as well. Shrek 1 doesn't tell you any of this, and it's only elaborated upon in the much better sequel, Shrek 2. In Shrek 2, he is tasked with getting a potion to turn himself and his wife back into people again, as he has entered into the lands of the humans, and will surely perish unless he returns to his human form. At the end of the game, a magic fairy casts a spell and turns the Human lands into everyone's lands, allowing Shrek to live there happily ever after

There is a Shrek 3, but I haven't played it yet.

lol

Yeah now fuck off to your containment board.

i would suck his balls and play with his foreskin

WHERE ARE THE VIDYA

Some minor characters in the Shrek series include:

Brer Donkey. A jive talking mule from the south, this character is Shrek's fairytale house-pet. He cooks, he cleans, he picks the slugs in Shrek's fields, and he enjoys doing it as well. Shrek can come to this guy to get extra coins to spend in the weapon shop.

Senor Catto. A spanish feline who was originally sent by the evil king to kill Shrek. Shrek beats the ever-living shit out of him though, and Senor Catto decides it's not worth it. He throws away his weapon and becomes a monk in the local monastery, and occasionally gives Shrek tips on how to heal himself easier.

Prince Hans Omme. A local human lord who is against Shrek's benevolent reign in the Swamplands. He believes that ogres should be violent, so he decides to become one himself. He defeats Shrek in the middle of the game, and steals his human-ogre transformation potion. He's never seen again.

The Evil King. The main boss in the game. A giant, crowned toad who throws bricks at you. Anything else would be a spoiler that you can live without.

Gotchu fam

Here, big boy.

That sure looks like some good vidya, I love feminine penis.

I played this back on the 360 and had no idea there was a pc port. Was enjoying it until I realized my gpu was getting hot.

I will post O.K. vidya instead.

Are traps worse than trannies.

Are you guys gay or something?

That's such an ugly dick.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

Better than yours fam đŸ˜‰

FORZA
Vroom zoom

wew

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Wew get a load of this fag.

I just want to discuss video games.

Anybody pick this shit up? How far you gotten in it?

I'm 3 levels away from getting to the Difficults.

That's it, rev up the ovens

Should have replaced that last one with Bioshock Infinite. Although NuDoom isn't what Doom should be, it's still a good game.

Those are all OK vidya user!

Fuck off

enjoy your cancer, OP

The Shrek series also has some of the best music in video games. It was all composed by a small German man named Frans Kistler, you've probably heard of him, he's the man behind such thrilling bands as:

Trent Reznor
Huey Lewis and the News
Black Sabbath
Green Day
Smash Mouth

Here's a taste of his best work in the Shrek series, it's in Shrek Super Slam.

Good luck finding this one, ya drunk faggot

They're the same

Quit at Yotta. 2hard4me

In this thread.
Seriously foreigners, I know English is wildly inconsistent but there are more prepositions than "on."

Post a good trap nigger not that manfaced whore.

To answer, Killer 7
Black
Age of Empires 2
Hotline Miami 1 & 2
Hylics
Half Life and HL opposing force
System shock 1
Monster Hunter 4
The Witcher 1
Binary Domain
Enter the Gungeon
Brothers in Arms trilogy

A good drinking game is Harry Potter.
I shit you not, you will need a gallon of rum to get through that shit, and it becomes
much more entertaining