Life is Strange: EP 1 goes free to play

It's time to write some negative reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/319630/discussions/0/359543951718374153/
steamcommunity.com/id/Gatsu_88
archive.is/2JlXf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck did it ever get overwhelmingly positive reviews in the first place? HOW DOES ANYONE LIKE THIS SHIT!?

KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND OR TORNADO THE TOWN

Like pissing on a forest fire. Waste of time.

WOMEN
IN
GAMING

Brote has the right idea, just get a friend and some liquor and enjoy the trainwreck. The only good thing about it is how laughably bad it is, I couldn't play past the first episode.

They also tainted a good Sparklehorse song forever

It's hard to get any game below mostly positive.

It's fun and cozy.

Only people who bought it can review. Any sane person would leave a negative review, but no sane person would pay for this.

THOSE TRIPS

THESE DUBS

Someone has the Life is Strange intro with Run the Jewels cover?

Played the first hour of it and it is infuriating. I expected to be mildly amused by how awful it is, but this hipster teen art school lifestyle pissed me off so much I had to stop playing.
I find it hard to believe there are people who even ironically like this pile of shit and it's unfathomable that most people seem to like it unironically.

For example: A girl is locking another chick in her dorm room because she thinks her friend cheated on her with her. So you have to go into the room of another girl and read her emails to find out this other girl wanted to rile the original girl up by putting out the rumor her boyfriend cheated on her. After you've done that you can finally get the USB stick with old horror movies on it or whatever from the room the chick was locked in.
This is how bad it is. Avoid at all cost, don't even download out of morbid curiosity.

It's free. Fuck it, I will play it. It's probably not very good at all, however I think it's important to be able to explain why. Time to write a dissertation on this garbage. I'll go in with an open mind and give it a chance to impress, but the odds are already against it because it's a god damned walking simulator that stars a teenage fucking girl whose life is about as interesting as any other shitty teen life drama bullshit

So it's literally a soap opera in the form of a video game. Color me surprised.

the fuck is wrong with you user?

Satanic trips of truth

Finally you faggots actually do something about it

Someone already did it, spare yourself the trouble.

Well shit

Cringed 2bh

Not me

Start writing legitimate negative reviews and posting em so we know which ones to uplike

Something so magical about smug animu girls causing salt mines, I don't know what it is

A lot of popular Youtubers liked it. Same with Gone Home. Anything that is even mildy "different" from mainstream AAA games gets praised even though its clearly SJW garbage.

lol i found your thread on steam, you edited your post and removed the part about jews. pussy.

SATAN HAS SPOKEN

off by 1

IMETHANBRADBERRY

haha, what a great video. i usually close these things after a minute but this kept me interested throughout the whole thing. can't believe i actually finished watching it.

Holy fucking shit do people like this character?

What do I get out of this?

Daily reminder that there are faggots on this board who unironically defended this pile of shit.

A sad, sad truth.

How anyone can think a game about highschool drama written by 30+ year old nu-males is a good idea is beyond me.

I don't know how anyone on here can like a game that is literally forcing you to take a fucking selfie.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with this game

its clearly a GOOD game, you get to play as a girl and you can do cool things like rewind time in case I didn't like my choices and i had fun it wasn't like a GAME but it was more of a film like experience and it's good game, like how can you hate this game?

Nah. I already watched the Holla Forums stream, and the game looks boring.

Shitting on it with Holla Forums through the stream was really fun shit. I love when we're united in common vidya hate and disgust. Holla Forums is happiest and most fun when there's a new release of something horrible to hate.

* DmC
* Dragon Age Cisquisition
* Sim City 5 or whatever it was
* Depression quest (though this went off the rails pretty quickly)
* Gone Home

I love hating things with you guys.

When was this? I miss watching shit with Holla Forums.

I'm in, what should i comment
also i made a thread on steam and mods removed it

ayy

No. I'm not going to install that, I don't want that associated with my account. I want my 0.0 hours of that pile of shit to remain 0.0.

What fucking baffles me about that whole thing is… Everyone in town be like "I'M FINE WITH BEING SACRIFICED, GO AHEAD, SAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" and she's literally like "SAVE ME, DON'T LET ME DIE, I'M THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD TO YOU, LOSER"

And had I played through that game, I would deep six her without a moment's hesitation. This isn't even a moral choice, this is a D&D alignment option, are you a good or evil character?

It's like god is trying to tell her to fucking stop and just let her go. Even if you do save the dumb bitch, she'd just die again anyway.

I JUST VAPED SOME
DANK
OG BUD SO I CAN'T SEE YOU OR THESE HOTTIES NEXT TO ME.

I think you mean I'm the hella worst

=I WAS EATING THOSE BEANS==

I don't even have a facebook, I was talking about steam.

fuckup was intentional tbh

You just have to dream

That's what he meant.

No.

Is this the gamemovie were she shoots herself then blames the gun?

Yes.

Wait, how the fuck did she shoot herself?

Bullet ricochet will do that.

It was the patriarchy obviously, always trying to keep a strong independent wymen down.

STOOPID GUN

Actually yeah this, ignore my response, the Patriarchy controls bullets.

CHECK OUT MAD MAX HERE, READY TO FUCKIN THRASH

Kill yourself

I'll admit I played through the whole thing my friend like an idiot bought it so I just played that way for free
It was just bad, they kept advertising it as having so many choices but the first thing I tried to do was let chloe die in the beginning, which it doesnt let you!
But yet one part had really confused me, you go back and save her dad who died and she is a much better person because she had a strong father figure in her life. I dont get why SJWs didnt get mad about that part.
But regardless, the time travel is garbage. None of it is explained and she has literally no idea how to use that power correctly. And everytime you go back to make a different choice she acts like it was the wrong one every single time.

I hella deserve it

It always reminds me about that video where she gets killed, then fucked. Always a fun sight to behold.

Because the people who play it are most likely legitimately retarded and/or children.

Why

ACTUAL EGGS

A-a-all of them?

top wew

YOUR SINGLES

it's honestly not really that bad.

there are much worse games out there.

She probably loaded it with BBs.

This is why we cant have nice things, fucking faggot.

can you get me the actual eggs?

What a free spirit.

Or completely ignore this shit?

One thing is having an author's pet, and then there's this fucking garbage. It's even worse when I have people tell me to my face that this ultra-pretentious, full of projection, creator-smelling-his-own-farts piece of shit is even remotely enjoyable.

I want this fucking "deep story driven experiences antifun nongames" meme to fucking die already.

Truthful triples.

They didn't really think that choose out did they, it's like being told to chose between eating week old dog shit or your favourite kind of pizza.

The town is full of tumblr-esque hipsters too, though.

More like save a tumblr user or save the entirety of tumblr

best game ever played.

great game

Is this game even worth nothing or is it just a shitty cringey interactive b-movie made for teenage girls? Like does it have anything really redeeming about it?

You forgot to put "LOL".

Bingo.

You must eat ALL of the actual eggs.

Would have been funnier without the last two panels.

UBERCOOL

A
M
A
Z
E
B
A
L
L
S

Shit game

The game ain't half bad. The blue haired chick is a punk, not tumblr, and literally all the lines used to shit on her (or the main char, for that matter) are ripped out of context by retards. For example: "I gotta lay blame on someone, otherwise it's all my fault. Fuck that." It fucking means she's self conscious enough to know it IS her fault, but scapegoating someone else makes her feel better, so she does just that, like any other teenage shitstain. In fact, almost all of the alleged tumblr shit is just teenagers being retarded, without any shitty agenda behind it.
Doesn't imply support for gun control or any of that shit, you faggots, it simply means that she didn't want to tell her friend she's a moron, so she switched blame on the object
Men, as in humans, not males. She made no feministic pushing anywhere, so why would she suddenly start spewing this bullshit? She did, however, show she's an arrogant narcissist, in which case, the meaning "Humans should be controlled (except me 'cuz I'm exceptional :^) )" makes much more sense.

True

I at first thought Cloe was a spoof of the typical teenage girl.
But with the "stupid gun" phrase, the awful clueless using 90s slang, plot holes, useless decisions and overall horrible writing its clear Cloe is supposed to be sympathized with but isn't because of shit writing.

Someone sounds like they're on the suicide watch list

Best thing to come from this game were the streams.

I beg to differ

nice

Max said the "stupid gun" line and, as I said, I'm pretty sure it's just being misinterpreted.
Not to mention the many stale memes. Some of it was kinda cute, at least, but they didn't do their research
Can't remember any, save for "why didn't Max do X instead?"
Well, teens are pretty shit with decisions
I found it pretty good, actually. I didn't expect the hipster teacher to be the culprit, the emotional scenes managed to be actually emotional without sliding into kitch, it seemed as if your decisions actually matter (they don't, but if Telltale can get away with it, this can too), and the teens acted sorta like teens (except the slang and memes)

Without even meaning to these fags manage to point out a lot of the problems with the game.

He's got the sick nugs

This is a clear example of how this user's brain functions.

Honestly I envy the guy for being able to laugh so hard at just about everything

Well he does drink heavily, that helps.

Kill yourself, you're the reason vidya is shit nowadays.

Brote's laugh can cure cancer.

steamcommunity.com/app/319630/discussions/0/359543951718374153/
How the fuck does this game with no replayability have a "community" anyways?

This game is hella awesome shaka bruh, go fuck your selfie.

I only take selfies with actual eggs.

What thread number is Katawa Shojo on /vg/ at?

Do not question why autists are insane.

You made me go back there just to look, you better be grateful.

I feel like I need a drink.

Didn't they restart the thread count around the 1500's area because they lost track and started back at 1 again?

You're joking, right?

normalfags love the cinematic experience and yuri

Dontnod go home.

Presenting the average Life is Strange fan.

Pretty sure this is common knowledge anons.

These forums are a fucking minefield of cuckoldry

is that it?

What if the eggs taste terrible?

what?

Yes.

why must you faggots overlap into every single thing. the internet ruined everything, didn't it?

Can't say Im surprised

It's just flavour of the month to them, they will stop pretending to like it in a few months like all other normalfag fads to Pokemon Go, calm down.

This looks like the steam profile of one of those Berserk "fans" who got triggered over the Berserk musou trailer.

Also have some OC.

This is comfy as fuck

damn, well it could be worst.

I seriously hope that's not true

im hella going to spoil this game for people.

these fuckers look more autistic than the people in the tranny steam groups.

Making steam a social network was a mistake
steamcommunity.com/id/Gatsu_88

Fuck everything, Season 2 of this shit is happening
archive.is/2JlXf

Everyone already knows the ending for Life is Tumblr

Where can i find the videos of them going through the whole game, i can only find the videos for episode 3 to 5

So they just rehash everything. They got their cashcow.

i weep for humanity

The official fan group comes pretty fucking close in terms of autism and cuckery.

Imagine how his parents must feel.

Glad I made a resolution to never have children. It would be heartbreaking if I was forced to smother it with a pillow if it turned out like this.

If they make another one, there's no way that there's not gonna be forced "social commentary" and an enormous hole right in the middle of your plot of land.

If they attempt to fix the plotholes of the last game's plot, they will fail because it doesn't make any philosophical or logical sense. If it's the same formula of "(x) gets super powers world hates you choice at end" it will mostly fail because it's unlikely to be any better than the last one and it shows they do not understand the faults of the last game. Square is publishing, so there's no chance for innovation or strange plot twists or unexpected things of any kind whatsoever. If they try to keep the theme of hipsters and le proggresieve then it fails because those elements were only relevant because of hipster art school on the coast of Oregon, a region that might as well be called Little Sweden for how "brave" and "progressive" and "liberal" it is. If they keep photography as a "major" element of the theme or story then it fails because they don't understand motifs, a major element of the type of story this is.
I could keep going.

All that shit doesn't matter because I know it's gonna suck. Why? It's gonna suck even worse than the last game because they know who their audience is now. Appeal to tumblrinas, redditors and 4chan, and you'll make shitloads of money. Screencap this: I predict that the trailer for the second Life is Strange game will depict a blunt and/or obvious radical leftist viewpoint or propaganda to appeal to Tumblr.

Life is Strange fails because the ultimate choice is a no brainier whatsoever Who the fuck would chose not to let Chloe die?

Why would I want to play that game in the first place, let alone review it?

Then why the FUCK DOES SHE GET THE POWERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

THE GAME IS POINTLESS

You mean edgy idolmaster right?

just download the game and give it a quick thumbs down and some snide comment about SJW pandering. c'mon user, don't be lazy.

Alright I understand that Miura likes Idolmaster, but what

Have you not been reading current berserk?

The worst part about this profile.

reeeeeeeeee

fucking cringed

Once again proving that while women attempt suicide more often, men are better at it and can get the job done the first time.